Speaker 1: Wait, God, way up, wake up.
Speaker 2: Morning.
Speaker 1: It's six am.
Speaker 3: In the moment, kiss breakfast?
Speaker 1: The hell? What the hell's going down?
Speaker 4: Down Bill?
Speaker 5: Everybody works going on?
Speaker 1: Dueen Johnson.
Speaker 6: Here this us aka the Rock, It's kiss, turn it up nice, and.
Speaker 7: It also goes, this is justin b my love kiss right here, I kiss's kiss breakfast.
Speaker 5: He's live No.
Speaker 1: Morning. Mikey Brooklyn Amy Gerard for Killer House.
Speaker 8: Hey I had I didn't realize my nephew turned fifteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah I know, I know. And you just sat in his room when we went there for dinner last night. That's what they're like at fifteen.
Speaker 9: I've got girlfriends who have got teenagers at the moment, and she comes over to my house and my kids are all up in my grill like they're very much still want to be around me at all the time. And she is like, enjoy it because as soon as they turn in seas, they're moody. They sit in their bedrooms. They don't want to talk to you.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 1: Literally, imagine that I gave him a present. He then went in his room.
Speaker 8: When I went to leave, I was like, oh, do I knock? I've got a knock on a fifteen year old boys door. I don't just don't put that door. I know what I was up to, but why I'm bringing it up here. I went there for dinner last night for his birthday, and I got there and I said to my sister, can I have a drink?
Speaker 1: Like I'm shaken here? I need a drink?
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, definitely an alcoholic shit, thank you?
Speaker 1: She had. She had no wine in the house at all.
Speaker 12: Now normal, that honestly what she gave me the fridge.
Speaker 1: You go, can't have one of these a hard solo.
Speaker 3: Oh, she's still got booze. No wine. But a lot of people don't drink wine, no, but she does.
Speaker 1: She just only like I will.
Speaker 11: I will get a bottle of wine on the weekend, maybe drink it. Like I don't know, I'm not stocked with wine.
Speaker 3: Twenty four seven a wine cellar.
Speaker 12: I will have some, but then I'll drink them, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Like I know you have a wine company.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 9: But even before I started my own wine, we always had wine, thank you.
Speaker 8: So we went into alcohol cupbod She's like, you gonna have gin or vodkrum like it's a muddy Tuesday night.
Speaker 1: I remember that vodka but not even one.
Speaker 8: A bottle you'd been given from work or like a charon in the back of the fridge. There was not one wine bottle in a whole house. You think that's normal, Brooklyn.
Speaker 11: I never plan ahead enough, like if they're there, I end up drinking them.
Speaker 9: So did your parents always have the house stopped with wine?
Speaker 8: Well, not a huge amount because they're not giant drinkers, but there was always some wine. If I went to someone's house and said, can I have a drink, you think that I've a red something.
Speaker 9: My dad had basically made himself his own wine cellar underneath upstairs, which is where we all wanted to put our school shoes, and he's like, get.
Speaker 3: Them out for my wine cellar.
Speaker 9: And you couldn't touch like certain shells because they were all the expenses. But he was always stocked. And I am like big b Junior. Ye, my dad Junior.
Speaker 1: I was thrown But anyway, the hard solo went down a tree.
Speaker 3: I know they are actually really delicious.
Speaker 1: If I went to.
Speaker 8: Your house, Nut and I said I can have a drink and have wine lying around with.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah. But again, I grew up in a house.
Speaker 7: I also had a makeshift sellar under my dad always has wine.
Speaker 8: I almost went for the bloody brandy she had. I was like, well that's close to wite.
Speaker 11: And remember it's not called hard solo anymore. They had to rebrand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is it hard? I went down to treat. I'm going to swap the beer out for a hard rated.
Speaker 3: Wait, can you go a day without drinking?
Speaker 12: Clearly not, Amy?
Speaker 3: Oh, but hang on, so like Monday or Tuesday, Oh.
Speaker 1: I have one beer and one wine?
Speaker 3: That is a problem. Then that's not?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think it is if you can't go get through a Monday night, like, come.
Speaker 1: On, a problem? I just want a beer in a wife.
Speaker 3: But if you don't have one, do you get cranky?
Speaker 1: Drink my sister's brandy. Think that's what happened.
Speaker 7: Now I'll shift the attention over Amy here. Actually because I have something I want to ask you about. So I thought, why wouldn't I do it live on air? So I was on my Instagram and you know how you can look at reels and there's just like random reels, but then there's that tab where you can see what all your friends are liking. I was having a stroll on that and this video popped up. And then I saw I was watching it and I.
Speaker 10: Was like, oh, why is that popping up?
Speaker 12: Who's liked it?
Speaker 13: And you had?
Speaker 7: And I'm going to play the video and you'll understand why. I'm perplexed as to you.
Speaker 10: Liking God, I have many questions.
Speaker 1: I get it in there.
Speaker 10: There we go listen to know what Amy's liking.
Speaker 5: About being a lesbian. So far is it's really fun.
Speaker 3: It's really fun.
Speaker 14: Try it.
Speaker 5: I'll just try it.
Speaker 14: Just give it a gold.
Speaker 7: So you're liking lean stuff and she and she has I think dropped a nugget on the show before that.
Speaker 10: She's dabbled.
Speaker 7: So now I'm thinking one plus one equals Amy being a later in life lesbian.
Speaker 1: You were later in life.
Speaker 3: One plus one that definitely equals Yeah.
Speaker 9: No, yes, I have dabbled back in my early early twets.
Speaker 1: What do we mean by dabbled? What you kissed to?
Speaker 15: Girl? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What else?
Speaker 11: I think every girl has kissed anothering, not dabbling is more than that girl?
Speaker 7: Oh no, I have, that's all. And I wouldn't call that dabbling. Dabbling feels ye, fingers are.
Speaker 12: Involved in a dabble.
Speaker 1: So what else?
Speaker 3: No, it's none of your business.
Speaker 10: It's a safe space.
Speaker 3: I dabbled. I dabbled, I dabbled all the way.
Speaker 1: You've been with a woman all the way?
Speaker 10: Just one?
Speaker 1: Did you like it?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 13: Why?
Speaker 3: I was like, this is great.
Speaker 9: I always thought maybe I was gay at one point, or at least maybe bisexual. Yeah, well, just because I used to always i've and I still do. I can appreciate a woman and then her looks and her body me too, right, yeah you too? I and the same with men. So I was like, oh, maybe I'm by And then so I did my doubling and then I was like, definitely not by.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've got to try. Yeah.
Speaker 12: You broke on them pretty good, aren't they. Yeah?
Speaker 11: Well, I was like Society for Sweet bisexual in the early days, but I gave that up pretty quick.
Speaker 8: Isn't that funny with the chicks because I can categorically say I've never gone off. I just need to try a bloke to know I'm not gay, Like I don't need.
Speaker 1: To do that. Yeah, do you know?
Speaker 12: How do you know?
Speaker 1: Because I'm not attracted to men.
Speaker 11: But it's like saying I don't like potatoes, but.
Speaker 1: It doesn't like what I melted cheese is an issue.
Speaker 9: But I do have a few girlfriends who have left marriages.
Speaker 3: I've got a girlfriend for women.
Speaker 9: Yeah, for women, and they they swear they're so much happier.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, all for it. It was more like a power to you girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you tried, you went not for me, yeah, Shet.
Speaker 3: Yes, she was good looking. Yeah, maybe she was just a dud. I don't know. Maybe it was maybe it was like a bad experience, but it.
Speaker 10: Kind of put me off.
Speaker 1: No, it's good married straight.
Speaker 11: I had bad experiences early on. But I'm still gay, you know what I mean? You would still be gay.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't really ever thought about going there again. If you just gave it a go, Yeah, I just scratch that itch.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 8: Well, stop liking things that make it look like you're a lesbian on insta.
Speaker 1: Okay, that scares me. By the way, you can see what we like.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, oh oh.
Speaker 3: Mikey's like, oh shit.
Speaker 8: Well on the show today, there's thousands to be one with our pop quiz. You can play at seven and eight. Melanie c fresh from her honeymoon and ib.
Speaker 12: She just got married.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going to get her on.
Speaker 8: Let's find out all about the wedding. You can get on and ask her questions as well. Master Chef's Andy Allen. And right now, Trady versus Lady, you can win a brand new Opo smartphone.
Speaker 1: It's got to be a trader or a lady.
Speaker 8: Sabrina Carpenter's House Tour playing for you right now seven past six, you're on Kiss Breakfast Mikey Brooklyn, Amy Gerrard on your number one.
Speaker 1: Hit music station. This is Kiss.
Speaker 3: Morning, Sweeties and gentleman, I want to start to say.
Speaker 8: And Trady versus Lady, you can win yourself a brand new Oppo smartphone. Amy, you're looking the maup. There is expensive. A's getting an iPhone.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they're like fifteen hundred dollars and they look exactly like an iPhone.
Speaker 3: So it's a great prize.
Speaker 8: Well, you can win it now, so let's get you onto play on thirteen one oh six five.
Speaker 3: Good morning, gem Hello, Hello, how are we good? Thanks?
Speaker 9: You own your own catering company and a cafe. That's fantastic.
Speaker 16: Yes we do, shout out just the Relly Catering and Layla Melbourne.
Speaker 9: Hey, Hey guys, so you drive an LDV van. Yes, that's to help with the all the catering. Yes, married with two kids.
Speaker 3: Says here that you've.
Speaker 9: Also doubled in lesbianism, just like lesbianism a word is now Yeah, you're the same as me.
Speaker 3: Did you just kind of were you curious?
Speaker 7: Yeah, very curious.
Speaker 16: You know we all have that, That's right, we've all been there now, yes.
Speaker 1: And were you like Amy, you gave it a go and then went nah, not for me. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I actually think it's a really good way of like, you know, exploring things.
Speaker 11: And and knowing for sure that's right.
Speaker 1: You like, yeah, on that lesbianism is a word, is it? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, one thing you should know, Amy, So it means romantic or sexual attraction between women.
Speaker 3: Yeah, lesbians, okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: I mean I sleep in beds with my friends all the time now and that urge is very much gone.
Speaker 3: So yeah, he's like, oh yeah, all.
Speaker 12: Right, you could get like two rooms to the hotel. That's fine.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 9: So a couple of weeks ago, Jem, you were out in the car park and you are what, did you accidently flash one of your female coworkers.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you're lesbian.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't accidentally do it.
Speaker 17: I did it on purpose, but I didn't realize.
Speaker 16: It was I didn't realize there was an older man in the car next to her, So he had a bit of a show as well.
Speaker 18: But that's all right. That would have made his week.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well his whole year probably. What did you flash? Just your boobs or just a leftit?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Girl, girls really only flash boobs, don't they.
Speaker 3: It's a real thing.
Speaker 9: Like gem sounds a lot like me, dabbledoo lesbian lesbianism also likes to flash boobs. I also like to flash my girlfriends my tits all the time.
Speaker 1: You sure you're over this lesbian thing.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've been married for ten.
Speaker 1: Years, sleeping in their bed.
Speaker 9: Flash the boobs, all right, jem So you are weighing at seventy two k jeez, it's tits out for the girls.
Speaker 11: Jam in the old man.
Speaker 1: I loved it all right.
Speaker 8: Michael, Hello Mateshi, how are you good?
Speaker 1: Rucky?
Speaker 8: You've got a Toyota land Cruiser. You're in a situation ship.
Speaker 1: What's going on mate?
Speaker 18: Well, A long time ago I got told by the doctors that I wasn't able to have kids, and I had a one night standing. Yeah, I ended up delivering my baby on Christmas day.
Speaker 8: Oh wow, so you thought you could never have kids, but obviously you got her pregnant.
Speaker 18: That's right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So are you guys together or are you just kind of around as.
Speaker 1: A co parent?
Speaker 18: Yeah, co parenting at the moment. I'm trying to work things out.
Speaker 1: But yeah, because it was a one night stand, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Did you think I maybe would just make a go of it and just get married and stuff?
Speaker 1: Or is it you just don't have those feelings?
Speaker 18: Look, eventually, you know, she was the relationship to be different. So I'm just waiting for her to propose.
Speaker 11: To go, oh, it would be hot, Like that's a lot of feelings and decisions to be made.
Speaker 3: There off one night as well?
Speaker 1: Is waiting for her to propose? How do women feel about that? Would you?
Speaker 3: I mean that's a little straight.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so guys are into that? Was your daughter born on Christmas Day? Michael?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 8: She was?
Speaker 9: I have a Christmas Eve baby? How old is your daughter?
Speaker 18: She's seventh, pretty servant this year?
Speaker 9: Do you ever celebrate her birthday earlier on in December?
Speaker 3: Because that's what I do.
Speaker 18: No, I say what we've decided to do. Because I'm Spanish. My family celebrates Christmas Eve, so we've decided that Christmas Christmas.
Speaker 11: And an important question, Michael, did you ever dabble in the gay before sticking with girls?
Speaker 18: Yes?
Speaker 9: Not many men, have you realized Brooklyn our trading on Monday did.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I don't know many men, like none of my mates have been.
Speaker 12: But you would never tell each other.
Speaker 1: A hey mate.
Speaker 8: Another more relevant question to you, is it true you delivered your daughter?
Speaker 18: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wait at home.
Speaker 18: In the hospital. But oh yeah, so the nurses went in. The nurses went and took some Christmas phetows and then baby decided to come out, no worries. Yeah, so I basically grabbed her by the shoulders a bit and brought her out.
Speaker 1: Should the doctor be there?
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, that is actually so impressive, Michael, and I actually think the fact that you've stuck around and you're at the birth of your daughter and you're still there seven years on over, you know, after having a child from.
Speaker 3: A one night stand.
Speaker 12: That's yeah, you're a good guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's really impressive. That's really honorable.
Speaker 8: Well in at ninety seven kilos, it's the daddy Dueler, Michael Duelers deliver things Amy's got your questions here, all right?
Speaker 3: Good luck? Michael?
Speaker 9: Name one type of juice in a sex on the beach cocktail?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is that a ranked cocktail? Or what I've never had?
Speaker 14: That?
Speaker 3: That's delicious?
Speaker 12: That you like him?
Speaker 1: Sweet?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: I like them. I like anything with alcohol.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Question number two, finish the name of this mac lipstick shade?
Speaker 3: All fired?
Speaker 1: All fired?
Speaker 3: No, it's all fired up?
Speaker 1: Right, makes sense?
Speaker 3: All right, Michael doesn't wear lipstick, so I'm not surprised to miss that.
Speaker 9: Question three, which pl land is best for treating sunburn?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well done? Two out of three?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 8: How good is that feeling when you put the alo verra on? If you've been sunburnt?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Have I been sunburned?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 8: I know that's why you've had what was an eighteen BCCs cut out?
Speaker 9: Not eighteen, but I've had a fair share of skin cancers cutout.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Hey, good luck. You got two mates. So we'll move on to GEM. Let's see how you go. How many megabytes are there in a gigabyte?
Speaker 1: Gem?
Speaker 16: A thousand?
Speaker 3: Yeshy? Good done?
Speaker 8: That was a guess, wasn't it. All right, Let's see how you go with the next one. Who just retired as coach of the new South Wales rugby league team, the Blues.
Speaker 12: Come on, she's from Melbourne, Well she could breathe.
Speaker 14: Can you give me a clue?
Speaker 1: Well not really because to be given it away? So he was the coach of the Blues.
Speaker 16: Is it something Gentsen or something?
Speaker 12: Lori Daly?
Speaker 1: It means nothing to you, all right now?
Speaker 17: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 8: In skateboarding, what is a hippie jump?
Speaker 5: A hippie jump, a watch jump.
Speaker 8: Hippie like you know, smokes weed, some foul hippie person.
Speaker 2: Oh I know this one.
Speaker 16: It's like if you jump straight up into the air and the skateboard goes under underneath like an obstacle or something.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah it is.
Speaker 8: It is jumping into the air off the board while the board keeps rolling on the ground underneath you.
Speaker 1: How did you know that?
Speaker 16: I used to dabbling skateboarding a little bit in the day.
Speaker 8: That and lesbian is Okay, there's probably a link there.
Speaker 1: Well, we are up to the tiebreaker, are we yes?
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, here we go out the answer right yep, and you'll have the question.
Speaker 3: All right, here we.
Speaker 9: Go which brand uses the slogan just do it Nike.
Speaker 8: Oh that was I'm going to need the producers to help there.
Speaker 7: That was so me Okay, Jim, it was so close that I don't want to I feeling.
Speaker 3: But is there another hash?
Speaker 1: You want to do another tiebreaker?
Speaker 3: Is there another one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The producers will do it. You want to make up on? Yeah? Good, we're good for a type break?
Speaker 3: You want me to make one up? I need to type.
Speaker 1: It's not all right, she's typing.
Speaker 8: So we'll have another tiebreaker then we go here, not until we get our music.
Speaker 12: You're ready, guys?
Speaker 3: What day comes after Sunday?
Speaker 17: Monday?
Speaker 1: All right? That was the girl this time? So close today?
Speaker 12: Sorry, Michael.
Speaker 8: All right, you got your Reno sixteen series smartphone designed for the new generation of mobile creators with powerful cameras, AI editing tools and long lasting performance.
Speaker 12: The wedder this could be a lesbian anthem.
Speaker 1: That's hey, well done, Jim, you're the winner.
Speaker 5: Okay, amazing, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll play again this time tomorrow.
Speaker 12: Bye, Jim.
Speaker 11: Hey, guys, I want to tell you next about something that Australians are doing really stupidly at the moment, and it's all thanks to AI.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 8: We're soon done with that, all right, that's next Alex Warren now Fever Dream twenty past six on kids can.
Speaker 11: So when you get charged with something by the police and you have to go to court, some people will represent themselves, not care a lawyer. Now the number of people representing themselves has risen by one hundred and twenty five percent over the past year, and this is being put down to people chat GPT how to get out of it. Yeah, well it's also not working. There's not been one case documented where someone with chat GPT is actually won.
Speaker 9: But I think the thing is unless you get a case pro bono, lawyers are so expensive, Like you're saring you're going to throw away like thousands and thousands of fifty grand they get.
Speaker 12: Your off, but like, can you at least get the legal aid?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're bro ba right, Well they do it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but you're going to go with that over over chat GPT.
Speaker 1: I love that people are like you would.
Speaker 8: You would look it up and you'll get all the answers from and they give.
Speaker 9: You like the right dialogue to use. You sound smarter and they can write you an entire script.
Speaker 1: I know, but I get what you're saying. Brooklyn. It's not working.
Speaker 8: I've had a lot of mates to get done for d UI losers, and all the ones that have gone and got a lawyer have at least got like, I'm better addition, a better outcome. If you stand there trying to defend yourself. I remember I did it. I haven't been done to you. I was eighteen, I got busted drinking alcohol on a train platform. Yes, And I went, oh, well, because you're so full of well I was at that age anyway, you're full of it.
Speaker 12: Do you actually get like you have to go to court?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I like it. You know, one of those little locals or whatever. It was like, oh, I'll represent myself. And I remember standing up there and I said I didn't know I couldn't drink there, and the magistrate goes, ignorance is not an excuse, fang like, oh.
Speaker 3: I didn't know I couldn't do one hundred and twenty and a sixty zone.
Speaker 13: I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I honestly thought that would excuse.
Speaker 11: But even on chat GPT like it. It really is designed to like tell you yes, like support whatever you think. Like it's hard to get chat GPT if you ask it a question to just shut you down.
Speaker 12: I disagree with you, it does I rarely disagree.
Speaker 11: So clearly, if you go I got charged with this and I think it was unfair, and you know what, do you think it's going to just support you and make you believe.
Speaker 3: You're win this case, babe?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you got it all right. I'm still to come. We are going to take your first call soon. We've got celebrity news coming up with nat our pop Queis. But now time fourth the birthday Wheel. If it's your birthday on the fifth of August, well, happy birthday, call us up. You'll get to spin our birthday Wheel. You'll win a prize. Thirteen one oh six five. Got to be your birthday today? Call in if it is and we will get you on for the birthday Wheel.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's my birthday.
Speaker 3: It's my birthday.
Speaker 8: Yeah, kiss breakfast, Mikey Brooklyn, amy's right time for our birthday? Whill If it is your birthday today, well, happy birthday.
Speaker 1: It is the.
Speaker 8: Fifth of August. Oh, the wheels coming in here? It count late today, the pomp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lot going on out Yeah.
Speaker 12: Sorry, what he's going on out there?
Speaker 1: Plug it in. It's good. It actually has to be plugged in. I didn't realize that light's up, lights upright. One.
Speaker 9: Neil Armstrong would have been ninety six. He's that bloke that went to the moon.
Speaker 1: He's dead, Yeah, man, I'm.
Speaker 12: Do you know he screwed that lineup?
Speaker 3: Did he? What was it meant to say?
Speaker 11: It's supposed to say one small step for a man, one giantly for mankind, which makes sense. But before man makes sense, man means mankind.
Speaker 1: Right, you know women kind?
Speaker 8: Well that back they didn't. I never it was done in a Hollywood studio anyway.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, young Blood twenty nine today? Do you know young Blood?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The Rockery, Oh, the.
Speaker 3: Rocker, okay.
Speaker 9: Harold Holt, he's the guy who went missing. He would have been one hundred and eighteen today.
Speaker 1: He just went for a swim. Never came back out again.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And John Jarrett, you know, the creepy guy from Wolf Creek saw that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, don't watch it. It's horrible. I've got a scene in my head that I will never be able to get rid of.
Speaker 9: He would have been Oh no, he's seventy four today.
Speaker 3: And then on this day.
Speaker 9: The OC started back in two thousand and three four.
Speaker 1: Were you into that? Never big for our hour was yeah, you're too busy going out sneaking out. Yes, I will get it on with men.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just one man, thank you. The Dukes have Hazard two thousand and four.
Speaker 5: Yeah, some man fucking that?
Speaker 8: Just how smoken was Jessica Sinson back of the day, Daisy Dukes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever it is.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that one's running up that hill by Kate Bush came out today nineteen eighty.
Speaker 1: Five and that went off again. Stranger think.
Speaker 3: Charlie cool and risky business.
Speaker 14: Three?
Speaker 12: Well is Tom Cruise?
Speaker 9: He's Undyneys and the shirts and you know what else today is. I don't think we can surprise you with anything, but it's actually World Oysterday.
Speaker 1: I know my favorite things in the world.
Speaker 9: You should treat yourself and get yourself some a dozen oysters today are.
Speaker 1: Used to every Friday.
Speaker 3: Every Friday, just go out for oysters.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do.
Speaker 8: Like when I was doing Breakfast Radio, I am now well, yeah, I do the show and then I go have oysters. Yep, A couple of glasses of wine, fall asleep on the lounge.
Speaker 1: You're the best thing ever.
Speaker 12: Did you feel like you know you really made it in life? Every days.
Speaker 3: The only problem with oysters.
Speaker 9: I like them too, but they don't fill you up, like they're not a meal.
Speaker 1: You know those oysters you guys bought me? Was it last week? You surprised me.
Speaker 8: There were a whole bunch of unshucked oysters, and I had to go home and try and shuck them.
Speaker 1: I got like half of them.
Speaker 8: It's really hard, and then I put I read what you do to get the rest open.
Speaker 1: It's similar to muscles. I put them in a steamer. Oh and then the shell opened, so.
Speaker 12: That night doesn't cook the oyster slightly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So all I had for dinner that night was something like twenty God didn't really feel me up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's funny that that's about seven hundred and fifty calories.
Speaker 3: You're cutting. You're cutting, yeah, yeah, losing weight?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Hey, truthy, it's your birthday.
Speaker 12: Hello, Hey Trudy.
Speaker 17: Oh my gosh, hello tea happy home day and happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 11: You tend to forget them.
Speaker 1: When you get older.
Speaker 3: How old are you turning?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I'm turning fifty six today.
Speaker 1: It's not old.
Speaker 3: Truth Are you doing anything fun?
Speaker 14: Well?
Speaker 17: Maybe not today, but definitely on the weekends, catching up his family.
Speaker 2: Heading to the footy on Friday night. Yep, definitely who are you going for?
Speaker 1: Who are you watching?
Speaker 18: Well?
Speaker 17: I am a dire hard bulldogs, So we're heading off to Ali Arts night and yeah we're hoped to taking.
Speaker 2: You on the roosters.
Speaker 15: Who are I think second on the letter at the moment?
Speaker 1: You enjoy that game? All right? Truly, let's spin the wheel the pommers here, go for it, mates.
Speaker 9: Oh number eleven, number eleven, legs eleven, you've won a double plasters he Delta Gudroom on her biggest tool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The Pure World Tour in April.
Speaker 12: Twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 13: Tickets at TG live dot com dot au. Well done.
Speaker 3: Oh that's I saw it.
Speaker 12: My other guy, Trudy, she's so good.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, you're bringing cheese to my eyes.
Speaker 18: Myself and my daughter love it.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 3: That's a great birthday present.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 8: You make sure you bring your daughter to that. How you got to pick our birthday song?
Speaker 1: All right? So the carryover Brooklyn. No one wants to hear this so far?
Speaker 12: Well, I know truly, hopefully you do.
Speaker 11: It's Alexus Jordan's happiness.
Speaker 1: One hit wonder, So you can pick that or Amy, what do we go?
Speaker 3: We've got Cisco Thumb song.
Speaker 1: Yes, another one hit Wonder.
Speaker 12: It's actually such a good song.
Speaker 11: That's why the lyrics being so ridiculous.
Speaker 1: All right, what are you going for?
Speaker 17: All right? I've got to go with Brok's happiness.
Speaker 10: For the day.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I will take the pity votes for sure.
Speaker 8: Okay, happy birthday. We'll get that on for your first calls coming up. If you want to have a chat about anything, call it in right now, Okay, thirteen one oh six five for our first calls on.
Speaker 1: It is good.
Speaker 8: Yes, had a bit of a resurgence a couple of years ago, I think as well.
Speaker 12: Yeah, never dies.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Alexis Jordan here on kids. Good morning.
Speaker 8: Who your calling for first calls on thirteen one oh six five, Daniel, Hello morning, Daniel morning.
Speaker 17: Hell are you good man?
Speaker 1: What do you want to talk about?
Speaker 3: It about?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 17: So I was listening before about how Mikey was giving Amy a bit of crap for liking, you know, some lesbian stuff.
Speaker 19: Yeah, you're you're and you admitted that you were a venturous little twenty year old who loved to you know, I'm very open in that space, like I'm nothing's really off limits to me.
Speaker 12: So you're opening that space.
Speaker 9: Well in my sexuality at the time, gotcha at the time.
Speaker 8: Now, this was forty five minutes ago, So we need to re leave the whole.
Speaker 1: I know we don't. But you got it on once with one woman. Yes, it wasn't for you, It wasn't for me. It was anything.
Speaker 17: I think it might be something for Mikey. Yes, with us, you know, swinging on the on the you know, the same sex side. He did that vibe.
Speaker 3: Yes, thanks man, Daniel. Are you a gay man?
Speaker 17: I want to any other way?
Speaker 3: And is your radar just pingon when you can hear Mikey talking.
Speaker 17: Pinion like a Saturday night at as.
Speaker 9: Yes, I have a lot of gay friends who reckon that. They can like walk into a room and even married men they can go nut he's gay.
Speaker 12: Pick it up, Daniel.
Speaker 11: I don't know about you, but I just assume every guy is gay until proven otherwise.
Speaker 1: That's wish thinking.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I haven't. I haven't tried it. And I said that to Brooklyn before and he was like.
Speaker 3: Well, how do you know, How do you know you won't like it?
Speaker 14: Then?
Speaker 1: Because I'm not attracted to a man, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I just think you wouldn't feel comfortable admitting it.
Speaker 1: Oh, look the only thing I have done.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Oh, here we go, because I know Crow, that was about to go.
Speaker 7: I'm going to out you if you don't out yourself. Yes, he looked up with your mate and.
Speaker 3: What you Wow?
Speaker 1: She explains it like that and it sounds worse. Okay. Me and my mates picked up these girls. They were twins, I.
Speaker 8: Believe, okay, right, and we went back to my parents' spa and we were playing Spin the bottle and we kept on trying to get him to kiss.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't. They wouldn't kiss.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but why won't to twins kiss?
Speaker 12: That's more than less.
Speaker 1: And they were like, only if you do.
Speaker 8: So my mate went to go like what, but he stuck his bloody tongue in Oh.
Speaker 3: Did you like it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I did a little bit, and he still didn't kiss.
Speaker 12: And is your mate gay?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: He's just both in the closet.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny.
Speaker 8: My mom was home at the time, and she walked around, just started some chips or something, and my mate just ran in his tongue down my throat. No, sorry, she didn't like those girls.
Speaker 12: She's supportive of your choices.
Speaker 1: Wasn't a choice. My mate put his tongue in. It's not gay.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 12: Well, Daniel, you're clearly onto something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I reckon, I reckon.
Speaker 3: Daniel's all over it.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to Tristan.
Speaker 9: Hello, Hey Tristan, how's it going.
Speaker 2: So I'm just falling advice. I'm from America. I'm new to the country. Yeah, been single for a few years now and trying to get into the dating scene. But my issue is I've fallen love way too bad girls.
Speaker 9: Okay, I actually feel like there are some girls who do the same. Like I've got the girlfriends who are like the one basket, all the eggs, and they're like they're in And it sounds like you're probably the same, but I think in in like at the moment when you're younger and whatnot. I don't know how old you are, but you know, we did a segment the other day and this advice from this dating expert said, you cannot put all your eggs in one basket, like you have to have a few on the go casually until you get like a connection with someone that you you know, you feel is a little bit more compatible than the others that you're seeing.
Speaker 1: Tristan might be a love bomber.
Speaker 8: Have you been loved bombed before where the guys thrown everything with Yeah?
Speaker 3: Are you a love bomber? Tristan.
Speaker 2: I try not to be a love bomber because I know it's not a great thing. So I definitely. I'm just like a really fun going guy, Like I just like it to have fun and do a lot of things. And I think that creeples about So I don't.
Speaker 12: I get where you're coming from, Tristan.
Speaker 11: Like, I think love bombers aren't doing it to be nasty on purpose, but that it just naturally comes out that way that they fall for someone really hard and they're not trying to be controlling.
Speaker 8: But you can scare girls off that way. If a guy comes on too strong, You're going to run, aren't you.
Speaker 9: Amy It all depends on how into the him, right, Yeah, if I'm into him, then I am. Actually I'm thinking about an exit I had and he loved on me so hard, Like what did he do? Hey, we'd been on one date and he went to Bali for a boy's trip, and I was like, sweet, have the best time ever, Like, I'll see you when you get back. And two days later he was there for like eight days. Two days later he flew homes. He couldn't be without me. But I was so into him that I was like, yeah, this is so good.
Speaker 3: It should have been like so many red flags.
Speaker 8: That is a huge red flag. I know, all right, don't do that shit. Good on you, man, good luck. I'm ten to seven crow at naw to. He's a celebrity gossip.
Speaker 7: Yeah, a lot of chat about gay and lesbianism this morning. But which celebrity has just said that they're a tri sexual reading not try anything.
Speaker 1: He's not to do with tricycles. All right, that's coming up.
Speaker 5: Okay, celebrity news.
Speaker 1: You like that set?
Speaker 7: And now he is crow at nat Jessica Simpson Funny, we spoke about it earlier today because when's the last time you heard about Jessica Simpson And now we're talking about her twice. Yeah, So she's going viral because she's doing some concerts at the moment, and she's got like, as most artists do, like a little station with some water because while you're performing, you obviously need to lubricate the throat and rehydrate and everything. But what she's doing is she's going over to this station where she's got her water, and she's obviously also got a vape there. So just constantly throughout her show, like she's hitting the vape and blowing just like this.
Speaker 1: Huge clod having a look now out.
Speaker 7: Of smoke and like just does not care, and it's going viral with the like a video that's captured Jessica Simpson hits the vape more than me and my friends because she's literally just not.
Speaker 10: Even trying to hide it.
Speaker 7: And I just thought, you know what, before I quit vaping, I would have done it too. Like if you're addicted to vaping and you're performing a show, even if it's only an hour long, I couldn't go ten minutes without hitting that face.
Speaker 8: It's so addictive. I think, Like the thing is I used it to get off seat. With Siggi's, you'd go outside, right with a vape, you just tend to do it anywhere.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, and like Siggi's, most people wouldn't lay in their bed and smoke a ciggy, but a vape sometimes in the middle of the night, I'd roll over just for like, you know, a sip of water or to go bathroom, and i'd just go.
Speaker 12: So you're still off the vapes now.
Speaker 10: Yeah, because we're just talking about it off air.
Speaker 7: Actually, because I fully if I'm going to do something, I commit to it. That's why until I know one hundred percent want to quit something, I won't.
Speaker 12: And how long has it been now? Over two weeks? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Since that two weeks we had off.
Speaker 12: Yes, it'd be a month, you'd be over the hump now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they say it's like a week when and that's where the actual addiction wears off and the rest of it's just psychological.
Speaker 3: Did you feel like you got any of those symptoms? Like did you Oh?
Speaker 7: The first couple of days were nightmare Now I was just angry and I just all I could think about was doing it, like wanting to do it, And now it doesn't even cross my mind. It's so weird how once it leaves your body you don't even you think, how did I even do that before?
Speaker 12: When do those symptoms of anger wear off?
Speaker 7: And then and then also I was telling you earlier, there's a celebrity who admitted to being a trisexual.
Speaker 10: Now, celebrity was probably a loose term.
Speaker 7: I don't honesty you'd know it though, remember this song Rebecca Black Friday Great Truck. So she came out in this new interview. Now, she's never spoken.
Speaker 3: Publicly about her sexuality.
Speaker 7: Before, and she came out in this new interview, and that's where she said she was a trisexual.
Speaker 10: She explains what it is. Take a listen.
Speaker 5: You've described yourself as a trisexual.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 4: I have always really struggled to define what I really am because I think I've had moments in my life where I've understood myself as one thing and then the other thing. And I am definitely at the end of the day, just very fluid, and who knows where I'll end up, but I'm very happy where I am right now.
Speaker 8: I mean, isn't that similar to what you said earlier, Amy, how you got it on with a chick once?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Isn't that you tried it? Or is it doing it with a tricycle or what? What?
Speaker 3: What is try?
Speaker 10: Sexuals? Different?
Speaker 7: Bisexual as men and women. Trisexual is like, you'll try anything.
Speaker 9: So she likes she potentially go be in a what's the dom like the dom where someone wears the mask, where that gies me.
Speaker 7: No, she's saying she's not she's not closing herself off to anything until she tries it.
Speaker 8: Is that something unattractive people have to do just to where you land just anything?
Speaker 3: Well, no, she's just saying she's open to her at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're not.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, Like there's definite things most people would draw the line on it, like I don't have to listen thought about being involved in a golden shower or anything like, I never want to try that.
Speaker 12: This is the second day in a row. You're bringing that up.
Speaker 10: What happened when you were remember that one child?
Speaker 1: Yeah with the blue bottles?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that wasn't like that. My dad thought he was helping me take out the stink.
Speaker 10: There was nothing sexual there.
Speaker 1: That's very very mature.
Speaker 3: Yes, you.
Speaker 1: Want to get more actual celebrity news. You could get.
Speaker 7: There, Rebecca, but to try sexual and Jessica Simpson vapes and stage roundbreaking kiss Breakfast that on TMD.
Speaker 8: No on the iHeart Up, Hay still to come. Melanie Ce is joining us. She has gotten marriage. She's going to tell us all about a wedding right now though, we are giving away thousands of bucks every morning. The pop quiz your first chance to play right now, Colin thirteen one oh six five, Yes.
Speaker 5: Quiz.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. Thousands of bucks off for grabs.
Speaker 8: With our pop quiz, and we've got a lizer up to play.
Speaker 3: Morning Moning Morning guys.
Speaker 18: How are you?
Speaker 1: What would you do?
Speaker 17: I'm nervous.
Speaker 18: I was just saying, I think I want to buy a coffee machine.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, nice, yeah, late to the party.
Speaker 9: This is going to sound really stupid, but I did have a coffee machine and I never ever use it. I have There's something about going to a cafe and having a coffee made for me that I just love.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the coffee machines are a pain of the ars to You've got to clean them and stuff and sepp I.
Speaker 9: Know that sounds really no, I'm with you, stupid. My dad gives me shit about it all the time.
Speaker 1: Because what's a coffee these days?
Speaker 3: Like five six fifty or something?
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, God like, Eliza, here we go, let's get you that coffee machine, all right?
Speaker 9: Question number one? Which fruit is on a Hawaiian pizza.
Speaker 5: Finible?
Speaker 9: Tom Brady is famous for playing what sport Oh, which Katy Perry song used to be the theme song for Master Chef Australia.
Speaker 5: I know, let me think please well.
Speaker 1: Yep, Chicken.
Speaker 9: Sonny and Sadie Sandler are the daughters of which famous actor.
Speaker 5: That is step.
Speaker 3: That guy, that guy someone Sandler.
Speaker 9: Jake Perolta and Captain Holt are both characters in which police sitcom Ye Yes, which children's character is described as the big purple dinosaur.
Speaker 20: That is, if you don't know, we only got through half questions.
Speaker 1: A lot of time. Chicken down there, you know why?
Speaker 3: Because people's nerves get the better of them when they're on radio.
Speaker 1: Well, if you're listening now, you want to play the popcus that'd be my tip.
Speaker 8: It's easier said than done. You do get thrown when you get on air. But if you don't know what to say, pass.
Speaker 3: You got two out of ten.
Speaker 9: Tom Brady's famous for NFL or American Football grid Iron. The Katie Perry song used for Master's Jeff Australia was Hot and Cold. Sonny and Sadie Sandler are daughters of Adam Sandler.
Speaker 1: You almost got that. Yeah, you got Brooklyn nine nine.
Speaker 9: You've got Brooklyn nine nine and the big Purple Dinosaur is Barney.
Speaker 8: Yeah, two out of ten, Sorry, Eliza, No coffee macheed.
Speaker 3: For you, Sorry, Eliza.
Speaker 8: Another chance to play our pop queiz is coming up before eight, so keep it right here, okay.
Speaker 9: And a quarter of all single Aussies so that they'd be more attracted to someone if they do this one thing.
Speaker 8: All right, we'll find out what that is right after Ariana Grande playing for you here on Kiss Breakfast, Mikey Brooklyn, Amy Gerard good Monk.
Speaker 9: So there's twenty eight percent of single Australians who say that they'll be more attracted to you if you have good money saving hacks.
Speaker 1: If you're good with your money.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So, according to new research by iron G, high interest saving accounts, switching providers ordering down a bit sexy.
Speaker 12: But you got on horny because people are doing that.
Speaker 9: I'm getting horny, but as somebody who has grown up, and I don't know, I don't know if it's just my dad who has drummed.
Speaker 3: This into me.
Speaker 9: He's always taught me to be a saver, like I've always saved my money.
Speaker 3: I've never gone without and I will spend, but I will always chuck A big part of my Uh, what's earnings to savings?
Speaker 9: Ye? Now if I met a guy and who was like fifty and debt, that would be a massive red flag for me.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I guess so, Like you know when someone who's in debt.
Speaker 8: Someone who's really bad with money. I mean, when you got with Ryan, did you know he was good with money?
Speaker 1: Was it a discussion?
Speaker 9: I definitely wasn't a discussion straight away, Like, I don't think we'd discuss money for like months.
Speaker 1: Really, Okay, so it wasn't it.
Speaker 8: So you don't really agree with this then, and wouldn't when you're dating. You wouldn't really be looking for someone who's good with money.
Speaker 11: Wouldn't you rather someone like what would you think if there was a guy who was like flashing the cash and spending big buying you presents, would that be more attractive?
Speaker 12: Or would the guy who's like, I'm actually saving my money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're going to Macus for dinner like a happy man.
Speaker 9: I think at the start you want to be going out wining and dining and stuff. I'm not saying you can't spend on dinners and drinks and things like that, but I would struggle if a man is spending more than what he's earning each month. That would I just feel like that would be a hard kind of relationship to get into, because yeah.
Speaker 8: So you do agree, you'd prefer a guy you were brought up to be good with spending, and you prefer a guy would be By the way, most of those dudes that are like flashing money around are in a huge amount of Yeah, right, it's all on the credit card, you know. Can I ask you that I went on a date once with a girl date number one?
Speaker 1: She said, how much money do you earn?
Speaker 3: Oh, you can't ask that on date number one?
Speaker 1: What date number?
Speaker 19: Then?
Speaker 9: I reckon I probably had the conversation around like salary and stuff when things started getting serious.
Speaker 12: Brian and I have to be the relationship already.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not asking that on date one. What a gold digger?
Speaker 1: I know, right?
Speaker 8: But do women genuinely want to know how much the guy's earning?
Speaker 1: For me?
Speaker 9: I actually don't care what they're earning unless I'm feeling serious about them.
Speaker 8: Right, And what if he was earning considerably less than you?
Speaker 9: Well, here's a fun fact. When I met my now husband, he was earning less than me.
Speaker 1: Oh, and you were okay with that.
Speaker 9: I was okay with it because there was career progression and he had drive and ambition, and to me, that's what matters, and that was what I was attracted to.
Speaker 3: The salary at the time.
Speaker 9: And also when we fell pregnant really early on, he absolutely stepped up and he went and got a job that paid three times as.
Speaker 3: Much and he worked really hard.
Speaker 9: Right, But I could tell that that was the kind of guy he was pretty early on in our relationship.
Speaker 8: If it was some loser and he's like, I'm an artist, he's trying to break through that really hard.
Speaker 3: So it doesn't matter what a guy on it really does.
Speaker 11: What are the tips on just choosing to get a job that it is three times as much when your girlfriend gets pregnant, prostitutions and money tip people would like to know about it, all.
Speaker 8: Right, Coming up Master Chefs, Andy Allen is joining us live in the studio. You're on Kiss Mikey Brooklyn Amy Drid twenty one past seven, Yeah, oh yeah, master Chef. The grand finale of Master Chef is on this Sunday, seven pm on ten and streaming on ten as well.
Speaker 1: Andy Allen is joining us from Master Chef right now, let's bring him up here. Are years you good?
Speaker 13: I'm good. I'm good, as you said the Grand finale, She's finally here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what was your overall standard?
Speaker 8: Like, I mean, Master Chef has been going for so long, surely it just gets better every year.
Speaker 13: It's nally, isn't it.
Speaker 21: Like I am so glad I'm not in a contestant these days.
Speaker 13: I would get white with these guys. It's insane.
Speaker 12: What was it like with Meghan Mark this year? I that's something different.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 21: It was actually a bit of an amazing sub in for me because I was off having a baby with my wife, so I.
Speaker 12: Wasn't You didn't even meet her.
Speaker 13: Yeah, she was a solid subbing.
Speaker 1: Well how do you feel about that? Actually?
Speaker 8: In media they say you should never have someone well you should just never take a holiday full stop, and that you don't get someone like who's super famous.
Speaker 21: To Phillip Royle, I just go sorry, darl and I can't be there for the birth of my child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I sacked.
Speaker 11: I don't think there's a risk that Megan is going to become the permanent Mastership Australia judge.
Speaker 12: Apparently she loved it.
Speaker 13: Apparently she loved it.
Speaker 3: And how is fatherhood treating you?
Speaker 1: Andy?
Speaker 13: Oh my god, it's so amazing.
Speaker 10: Hell, it's so.
Speaker 3: Hard, and how is it? It is so hard?
Speaker 9: It's you know, you always think going into like parenthood, that it's going to you know, cute, cuddly baby photos, and then like.
Speaker 3: You actually have one, and you're like, well, where is the manual? Like what do we do now?
Speaker 21: It's greatly like everyone warns you how hard it is, turns out by fifty.
Speaker 1: Well, what's been the hardest part? Mate?
Speaker 21: Lack of sleep obviously, yeah, and just the constant not knowing what to do, like, you know, the whole no communication thing is rough.
Speaker 12: How many hours sleep did you have last night?
Speaker 21: I put him down, he woke up, He went down at seven thirty, he woke up at eleven thirty, And then I was pretty lucky.
Speaker 13: My wife did a lot of the grunt work last night, so good.
Speaker 3: How did you?
Speaker 9: How did you I feel with you working on Master Chef while she was heavily pregnant.
Speaker 13: Weirdly she wouldn't eat my food. That was the hardest seat.
Speaker 21: She's like, yeah she was, because like she's like, oh, your food's.
Speaker 13: Got too much flavor. Literally just want bland food.
Speaker 21: So I'd spend a Sunday afternoon behind the stoves and put.
Speaker 13: Dinner up and she just pushed it around the plate.
Speaker 12: I was like, this is a disaster.
Speaker 3: Did she just eat potatoes for pretty much?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Potatoes?
Speaker 13: And you know what the craving was, Let's get this frosty fruits.
Speaker 21: She go through a couple of day because she was pregnant in the summer, and she would just pound the frosty fruit.
Speaker 1: Not a bad little treat, didn't It was hot chips hot?
Speaker 3: Yeah, three times a day?
Speaker 13: Yeah, Alex, Alex pounded a potato.
Speaker 1: Hey, talking off.
Speaker 8: We had Matt Preston on the show yesterday and we tried this foody trend where you got to dip your cheeseburger from.
Speaker 1: Macas into coke.
Speaker 8: I don't know if you've given it a go, but have you got a weird combination you enjoy yourself?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 21: I think the weirdest one which has come full circle is like I used to be a massive dip my fries into my soft serve. Yeah, I've actually we've actually just put a dessert on at our new restaurant at three Blue Ducks, which does that we serve fried potatoes and a crem fresh of ice cream.
Speaker 12: Oh so that's come full circle?
Speaker 3: Can I say?
Speaker 9: Your Three Blue Ducks in Rosemary is my absolute go to when I'm catching up with girlfriends for breakfast or lunch.
Speaker 3: That is where we go. The food is outstanding.
Speaker 13: You got to go for the Sunday roast.
Speaker 1: It's off.
Speaker 9: I'm also going for the ice cream and potatoes.
Speaker 8: Sounds it sounds like Amy wants a free meal. What's what's so good about the roast?
Speaker 21: It's like we've got a UK chef in there at the moment Stuart turned shout out and he's just doing proper roast.
Speaker 13: But we cook everything over the wood. Believe.
Speaker 12: What's that red thing that usually comes with it? Yea insane Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah. The Yorkies are like the size of your head when they come out.
Speaker 3: I want to go now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well let's do lunch on you Andy, the grand finale of Master Chef. It is on Sunday seven pm on ten Mate. Good on you and good luck with fatherhood and getting some sleep. Alright, thanks so much.
Speaker 1: There we go, there's Andy from Masters Chef.
Speaker 8: Okay, crow, now it's going to give us a hit of celebrity gossip coming up in just a moment.
Speaker 1: What are you looking at that?
Speaker 7: So Adam Sandler has this really, really weird habit that his daughter exposed while on Jimmy Fallon Show.
Speaker 10: So I'll tell you what that is next.
Speaker 8: All right, and the stars keep coming on Today. We've got Melanie C's she got married. She's going to tell us all about a wedding that's coming up as well. You're on Kiss Breakfast, Mikey Brooklyn, Amy Gerard Morning.
Speaker 5: Celebrity news like that.
Speaker 1: Brooklyn, let's head to crow out. Now, what do you got?
Speaker 7: Dylan Sprouse, So he's one of the twins. Is Dylan and Cole Sprouse. They were the sweet life of Zack and Cody. They're also the little Boy. They both played the little Boy and Big Daddy. Dylan was on a new podcast interview where he spoke about how he met his victorious secret wife Barbara Palvin.
Speaker 10: Now she is a babe fifteen out of ten. He is most definitely punching. Yeah, she's extremely attractive. I can shoot this model.
Speaker 3: You should see her.
Speaker 7: And she's just got she's Hungarian and she's just got that like European look.
Speaker 9: European but like blue eye or about one of her in the blue blazer.
Speaker 10: Yeah, she's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she was boring, but.
Speaker 3: You get boring.
Speaker 10: She's hungarian. She's like, they're fun.
Speaker 1: It's got to be something. She's too beautiful.
Speaker 7: Maybe she's got i don't know, like a really long second toe, or he's always any feel better, Like you can't be that perfect. So anyway, I mean, obviously, you know when he met her, he grabbed onto her with two hands. But it's actually very interesting her first interaction with him. But she says it was the moment that he knew that she was the one take a listen to.
Speaker 22: Me person at the Harper's Bizarre Icons party and she cut me in line for the red carpet and I was like, I don't care how pretty you are, you're not cutting me. And she turns around and I'm wearing this red and white striped shirt. She goes, what are you a hotdog vendor? And it was just immediately in love. I just need to be with someone who makes me laugh. Like when I'm sitting at a dinner table with Barbara and we're like laughing about something, and I can see a couple who's like sitting down in complete silence.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what do you do when you get home? Do you still? Do you still have sex when you like you know what it is a chick like giving it to a guy. Really love that.
Speaker 7: But my also, my favorite couple to be in, like, my favorite relationships to be in and couples to see are the ones that rip shreds off his h Yeah.
Speaker 9: Literally my and Ryan's relationship. Yeah, we just softly bully each other all day long, not to be.
Speaker 1: Sure if you're like each other kind of yeah.
Speaker 7: And sometimes people overhear it though, and they're like wow, and you're like, oh no, no, no, it's how we show love.
Speaker 10: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 7: And also Sonny Sandler, who's the seventeen year old daughter of Adam Sandler. She's also started to do like the acting thing. She was in a Netflix movie called you'res So Not Invited.
Speaker 10: To My bar mitzvah, and she missed that one.
Speaker 7: She was also in Happy Gilmore Too and actually played his daughter and Habby Gilmore too. So she was talking to Jimmy Fallon and she revealed a really weird and I'm talking this is odd.
Speaker 10: Thing that her dad, Adam does take a listen.
Speaker 3: From when I was younger. Me and my sister we dressed up in.
Speaker 23: His clothes before that was popular and.
Speaker 12: Cool, like the shorts.
Speaker 3: Make sure it's the shorts.
Speaker 23: We held diet cokes and like yelled about the air conditioning being off, and then we jumped in the pool where their socks aren't because he wears his socks in the pool because he can't bend to tick them off on land.
Speaker 7: What he wears his socks in the pool because he can't bend down and take them off. So it's obviously, like, I don't know, flexibility is an issue, or maybe his like stomach gets in the way, so he jumps into the pool with his socks on. But if he can put his socks on and then he can take off I mean laziness, he's probably just like, oh well whatever, there.
Speaker 1: Is nothing worse than wet socks.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, that's feeling, you know, like you go somewhere in your I don't know, you've walked on wet grass or something. They get into your shoes, that feeling of wet socks.
Speaker 3: And all your toes are all soggy and pruney.
Speaker 7: I don't even like socks in bed though, like me, neither. You know people that do, and they're like they're warm and cozy.
Speaker 1: Shut up, take them.
Speaker 10: It's uncomfortable. There's no freedom for the tootsies.
Speaker 1: I only wear my undies to bed. What do you go?
Speaker 10: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Cross gross? I just imagine.
Speaker 3: In fact, Mike is basically naked in bed. Und Yeah, I know, like.
Speaker 10: And your breeze would be gross to do you wear?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 10: No under his belt?
Speaker 3: No, I just need to know. They trunks. Oh, they're like a.
Speaker 12: It's his second day in a row wearing them.
Speaker 1: I got dressed in the dark line. I was trying not to wake up.
Speaker 13: Are you all right?
Speaker 8: I'll go and turn my undrews around. Hey, Brooklyn, you're about to do search history.
Speaker 9: Yes.
Speaker 11: Well, as the journalist here, I'm always looking at what Australians are googling and putting into AI.
Speaker 12: There's always crazy stuff and.
Speaker 11: Like a lot of viral products that people were searching for.
Speaker 12: So I'll go through the top list next.
Speaker 1: All right, here's Olivia Rodrigo that you are.
Speaker 8: You're on Kiss Mikey, Brooklyn, Amy Girard, Melanie c from The Spice Girls coming on the show.
Speaker 1: We're going to hear all about her wedding, looking forward to that.
Speaker 11: Suit history search history, taking a look at all the stuff we've googled and searched for on chat GPT over the past week. Number one at the moment Census twenty twenty six. Did you guys know that the census is next week?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I saw an ad on TV, but until then I didn't know it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so Tuesday we have to fill it out, like, that's the date we have to have had it filled out by.
Speaker 12: So you can do it online.
Speaker 1: Does it still come in paper to your house or do you know?
Speaker 20: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I don't check my letter boss that often you get a letter with like online details and you can request payper forms if you want to.
Speaker 3: And do you find if you don't do it or is it just oh you do get.
Speaker 5: You do it?
Speaker 11: Fine, we've got to do it, okay, but it's pretty important to do it like it it helps the government plan where stuff should be built and all that sort of thing.
Speaker 12: So I would do it.
Speaker 11: And in twenty twenty one, eighty percent of us did it online, so not many are really filling it out by hands.
Speaker 8: And isn't it apparently from memory it's whoever's in your home that night.
Speaker 1: Yes, my girlfriend and I were talking about it.
Speaker 8: We don't live together yet. Yeah, but she'll be over that night. Okay, so we have to fill it out.
Speaker 12: Two people in your household.
Speaker 1: I'm your person, household person. Yeah, I wonder if.
Speaker 12: You're in a motel if they come around and hand it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, good.
Speaker 1: So that's Tuesday, Brooklyn.
Speaker 12: Yep, do it by then.
Speaker 11: Also, Domino's five dollar deals has been trending.
Speaker 12: This week now.
Speaker 3: So cheap for a pizza.
Speaker 12: Well it is.
Speaker 11: That's like the famous Dominoes price, right, and they'll go on up against Pizza Hut for ages. But Dominoes was killing it for many years. But they're kind of struggling a little bit in Australia at the moment, and even the US Domino's boss called out Australia recently for not as a business like performing as it should. So here's Domino's trying to do some more deals. They got five dollar deals at the moment. Over in Wa they're trying out instead of a deal on particular days, they're doing like an everyday low price model, seeing how that compares.
Speaker 12: So they're trying that out. We'll see how it goes. Another thing that's trending Encho camera classes.
Speaker 3: Angko is the brand from Kmart came.
Speaker 12: Out bread Yes, so they have got.
Speaker 3: Her meta like a cheap.
Speaker 12: Version of the meta glasses.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 11: People are against the meta glasses in terms of the privacy and not knowing that you're being filmed.
Speaker 8: A lot of content creators are starting to use them. You're a content creator, Amy, where's your meta glasses?
Speaker 9: And I don't wear meta glasses. I actually don't think the quality is that great. I've got friends who have used them also, I just I'm going to same. I find it a little weird and bit creepy.
Speaker 1: You got to tell someone, surely, wouldn't you.
Speaker 11: Well, there's a little light on it, which when it's being filmed, But I mean it's pretty easy to just cover that light.
Speaker 9: One of my girlfriends popular sold out online. One of my girlfriends had the meta ones and she went to Italy actually and they're good. When she was at the beach, like so she went into the water. No, she's with her husband and she turned around and like the whole of the Amalfi coasters there, they it kind of worked.
Speaker 12: Then.
Speaker 8: I wonder if one day we'll just all be wearing them like we're rubbishing.
Speaker 11: Though well when Pymart's sell it invading, but potentially we will be also being searched for bird flew outbreak. It continues, right, and it's just getting worse. There's big mass mortality events of birds. They're worried about the pain when's on Philip Island, Like, I actually think we need a moment of silence for the bird fallen people. I know, laugh, but I'm genuinely worried, not really having a laugh.
Speaker 1: I'm sad.
Speaker 12: No, it is really sad.
Speaker 8: Okay, moment of silence for the birds, yeah.
Speaker 18: I know.
Speaker 8: Honestly, though, if it gets out of control, your cats and dogs could also be at risk. They're saying, yes, they don't want like you know, people are going to a neighbor. They're cat just roams everywhere and kills all the wild birds. It will get bird flu and it will die. If this gets out of control. Dogs you know how they.
Speaker 3: Sniffed humans get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm very rare.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but apart from just the penguins and seagulls and stuff, Seriously, our pets could be at risk.
Speaker 12: Also.
Speaker 11: Jen Alpha Melody is trending at the moment now that what this is is it's going viral at the moment. A guy called Karl Martin has really explained what's going on here. Where there's a heap of songs like current popular songs over.
Speaker 12: The past, like even two decades.
Speaker 11: I would say that have a very similar melody to them. And once you hear it and hear how many songs this same melody has been in your mind will be plowed. Have a listen to all these songs, you'll know the songs.
Speaker 1: And then that means jen Alpha. So the youngest generation.
Speaker 11: Yeah, basically all the popular songs in their generation have had this melody.
Speaker 6: Okay, here we go, Yes, another one.
Speaker 1: Just they do all sound similar, don't.
Speaker 11: So it continues if you go back a few years earlier, have a listen to these old hits.
Speaker 1: Does it ever drive you crazy? Just change one day.
Speaker 12: Myle but on to the guy.
Speaker 1: It's so old and I just want to feel this moment.
Speaker 12: Are you hearing you, Amy?
Speaker 3: I am, Yeah, the same melody about all of them.
Speaker 12: I'm watching your face and you're a bit.
Speaker 1: What's the last one we want to play?
Speaker 11: This guy, Karl Martin looked so deep into it. He reckons that he has found the original as far back as you can find, the original song that kicked this melody off.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go into this.
Speaker 11: So it left outside alone. Yes, and I do remember that song was big. That melody seemed very unusual.
Speaker 1: And new, and they've all followed it.
Speaker 11: And it's just been continued on like a hundred times, so they owe an.
Speaker 3: I wonder if she's getting royalties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. She should. Well, no, she wouldn't be imitated the melody.
Speaker 8: We're not going to want to hear that now, thanks, all right, Hey, still to come Melanie, see is gonna Jonah?
Speaker 1: So she just got married. We're going to talk all about a wedding spice. Yes, Well apparently Posh wasn't there.
Speaker 12: No, she wasn't. We've seen the photos.
Speaker 1: Well we need to we need to find out why.
Speaker 12: Let's ask her.
Speaker 1: All right, that's coming up. You're on Kiss Breakfast Mikey Brooklyn, Amy d right.
Speaker 5: Une.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're on Ker Soul thanks to Chemist Warehouse. Mikey Brooklyn and Amy Gerard.
Speaker 9: Are doing this one thing last night, and I feel like there are going to be some women out here who can relate my husband.
Speaker 3: Caught me doing it though, and looked at me like I.
Speaker 10: Had a third leg.
Speaker 9: He was just like, you are kidding me. So I was doing what I like to call a dry run.
Speaker 3: So a dry run is where you practice your pack for your holiday.
Speaker 9: So I was laying I was laying out all the different outfits that I plan on taking. I'm going to Italy in two weeks time or a week and a half. Yeah, but I was doing a dry run because I need to have a look at, like an overarching look of the outfits that I've gotten. What I'm going to wear, you know, to this winery versus dinner that night, What shoes I'm going to need? Am I missing anything? What's the color palette looking like? And Ryan just thinks that I am some lunatic beast.
Speaker 8: So you're in there. So it's two weeks away. Sorry, you're practicing packing.
Speaker 3: It's a dry run pre pack.
Speaker 12: Are you just taking one suitcase for yourself?
Speaker 3: I'm taking a large suitcase, so.
Speaker 12: You have to make sure everything can fit in there.
Speaker 11: Never never do this, but it's smart, Like for anyone that could be bothered, then go for it.
Speaker 1: Well let's see, let's see the opposite, right, what would Ryan do? Oh?
Speaker 3: So Ryan will honestly, he will pack probably an hour before we leave for the airport.
Speaker 1: So you need to do yeah. No.
Speaker 3: I even said to him the other day.
Speaker 9: I said, have you got any outfits for Italy? And he goes, what do you mean outfits? And I said, like, you know, like your linen shirts and some nice new bodies or something, and he was like, no, do I need them?
Speaker 11: And I was, oh, man, I don't understand the difference between like you could wear the clothes here in Australia. Why do they need to be different? Like I think, guys, just the urab the clothes. I like, here are the those.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna like totally a different country.
Speaker 1: And no dudes ever used the term outfit. I don't have any outfits.
Speaker 3: This is very true.
Speaker 8: I'd love to see because I'm a big fan of it, and I believe Jetstar has got a thing going around today they're talking about allowing more carry on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can do ten.
Speaker 11: You could take two carry on before they're reducing that to one, but putting their kilos up side.
Speaker 8: Okay, I would love because I've said before I've gone to Europe carry on only because I was a smoker and couldn't be bothered waiting at the conveyor belt at the end.
Speaker 1: I'd love to see you go to Europe. I can carry on over I can.
Speaker 9: I tell you right now, my like skin care and my makeup cases. Those two combined is ten kilos.
Speaker 8: Oh you need ten kilos and makeup to look that good.
Speaker 9: It's not just the makeup, it's all the skin care bottles, the body moisturizs, and the oil.
Speaker 3: And then don't even get me started on the hair products.
Speaker 12: Like, yeah, just go to a farm when you're over there.
Speaker 3: No, I need my staff.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't need any of that gorgeous.
Speaker 9: Say thanks Mickey, but no, I love I'm big into my skincare at the moment. I need all of the products.
Speaker 1: All right. Six past eight.
Speaker 8: Someone who was just in Europe and didn't need any of the products is Melanie's ce.
Speaker 10: She just got actual need.
Speaker 3: I bet she had a huge carry on.
Speaker 1: What are you saying about it?
Speaker 3: No, I just went over there for marriage. She would have been using all of the things.
Speaker 8: She is joining us live on the show, Melanie Sea, let's find out all about her wedding coming up right here and your pop quiz.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. Thousands of bucks up for grabs. You want to play? Calling now thirteen one oh six.
Speaker 5: Five quiz tough quiz.
Speaker 8: Let's do it your chance of thousands of bucks with our pop quiz. Bellow's onto play? Hey, Bella, what would you do with the money?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: My god, I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I would probably go to Bali.
Speaker 5: I'm over you for.
Speaker 1: Trips, over you for a buck?
Speaker 9: Verginis you have return flights to Bali that are currently on sale?
Speaker 1: Are they sponsoring you?
Speaker 3: No, they're not. I just read I just read it somewhere.
Speaker 1: Hey, good luck, Bella. Amy has your question?
Speaker 3: All right, Bella? Question number one?
Speaker 9: What color are the Smurfs blue? Name of famous Harry Harry Potter? Finish these Ed Sheeran lyrics?
Speaker 3: When your legs don't work like they used to?
Speaker 9: Miley Cyrus rose to fame playing which Disney character? What's the name of the new Shapes flavor that combines both pizza and barbecue? Pa Winter Is Coming is a famous quote from which book and television series A name an Australian Tolco company. Which singing show returned to Channel seven this week. The voice Olivia Wilde shares two children with which actor, which Ozzie influencer is about to launch a mystery business venture called behind the Laundry Door. All right, what's the name of the new Shapes flavor that combines both pizza and barbecue. It's Bizzer Vizza, Biza Bizzer Pizza and barbecue. Winter is Coming is a famous quote from Game of Thrones.
Speaker 3: An Australian telco company.
Speaker 9: We could have been Telstra, OPTAs, Vodafone, or any of them. Olivia Wilde shares two children with Jason Sedeacus and Indy Clinton is launching a business called behind the Laundry Door.
Speaker 8: Bell five out of ten? There, all right, another chance to play. We do our pop queize at seven and at eight a m. Tomorrow morning. Alright, seventeen past eight. Melanie See just got married.
Speaker 11: Oh I'm so excited to talk to her, nice spice girl on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we're gonna find out why wasn't Posh at the wedding? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Awkward?
Speaker 3: Do I make it all about Posh either?
Speaker 23: No?
Speaker 3: We want to talk about yes? Yeah?
Speaker 8: All right, Well she's on on her next right after Taylor Swift.
Speaker 24: All right, on kids, all.
Speaker 8: Right, Melanie Ce joining us live on the show Good Morning, Good Money, n Hey.
Speaker 1: The Voice premiered here in Australia on Sunday.
Speaker 8: It just keeps getting better and better, and we've got like a fifth judge now Tones, and I what's it like being back on The Voice?
Speaker 25: Did you know what this season? I was worried because I thought last year was so much fun. Can we do it again? But you know what, it's bigger and better this year. It's the shock after shock, amazing talent and I'm feeling quite confident I could get the.
Speaker 14: Crown this year.
Speaker 11: Well, they've got to compete with four other people to get contestants.
Speaker 12: That's harder.
Speaker 14: It's true, It's true. It was.
Speaker 25: It was so funny because we literally had no idea that Tones was there. They were really sneaky backstage. They were like they had like in a flightcase, wheeling around and everyone.
Speaker 14: Was like so poker faced. We had no idea, but it is brilliant having it.
Speaker 25: It's such a great addition to the show, and it's wonderful because it's given people another opportunity to, you know, to be able to come back in audition.
Speaker 9: I always like to think that I could one day audition for the voice, because I feel like.
Speaker 12: Well you can audition, doesn't mean you're going to get through.
Speaker 9: I feel like I'm an exceptional singer, but only ever in the shower?
Speaker 3: Is this the thing?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: Should we do the shower? Melanie?
Speaker 25: I think there's definitely a world for that. Well, it's great, isn't. You've got great acoustics. Yeah, you've got all that fish chair as well, which is greatly vocal cords.
Speaker 14: And I think the thing is when you're relaxed, you do sing better.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 25: I just I don't know how these people get up on that stage. It must be so intimidating. The chairs are facing the way, and they do such an incredible job. I'm always like blown away with the courage.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I always think the same thing.
Speaker 11: There you go, Yeah, Melanie, I just want to say congratulations on your wedding. Why we've missed the biggest thing here.
Speaker 1: I know that was that.
Speaker 25: It was amazing, It was perfect. It was only just over two weeks ago when it happened, so yeah, my feet haven't touched the ground really because we had a beautiful weekend with all our families and friends, and then I was in Abifa I was DJing and then like having some fun and yeah, I've literally got home like two days ago.
Speaker 8: Okay, Now, basically all of the Spy Skulls were there. Are not posh, there's no problem because she helped with the dress. We'll talk about. But was there a Spy Skulls song played wedding? I mean surely you can't get married and not have at least one.
Speaker 14: Look, there was not one Spic Girls.
Speaker 12: There were albums played.
Speaker 14: Yeah, absolutely, back to back.
Speaker 25: Now we it was so lovely because myself and my husband, which I like saying because it's only fresh, and both us, our friends, our families were all massive music lovers and there were so many different generations there and I wanted to like have everyone satisfied.
Speaker 14: So throughout the day.
Speaker 25: In the evening, you know, we had from Motown, you know, Spice Girls. There's a bit of classical thrown in. Then of course we had the DJs on and we all had a dance. So yeah, there was a bit of everything.
Speaker 3: So good.
Speaker 9: And where did you meet your husband because it was it while you were recording the Voice in Sydney.
Speaker 25: No, actually, so we met and Rea like it.
Speaker 1: You have a dating app?
Speaker 25: Yes, and yeah, we were talking for a few months and I was actually coming to Australia to tour as a DJ, so I just thought he's really cute. You know, nothing's going to happen. He lives in Sydney, I live in London. What's going to happen. But he's cute enough to go on a date with And we went out on our first date and have been together ever since.
Speaker 14: We can all like actually.
Speaker 11: Quickly'ssame that you could meet someone on a dating app who's a celebrity and then you could get married to them.
Speaker 8: Did you do like Jack? Did you do like face times? Is that how you were keeping in contact with each other?
Speaker 14: We didn't.
Speaker 25: I think we're both quite shy as well, so there was you know, lots of messaging and we didn't actually speak until we met.
Speaker 9: I feel like in terms of like culture and stuff, I think Australian and English people are quite similar. Like they've got good banta, they know how to hold a conversation, good senses of humor, like to have a drink and then no one's too serious. So I think it's a really nice machine of this and you know what it is.
Speaker 14: Yeah, you're so right.
Speaker 25: I always say this is like Australians are like, they're not only like British people that they're like northern British people. Yeah, okay, so yeah we have the Yeah, the kinship is real.
Speaker 14: Absolutely.
Speaker 25: We love laughing at each of their ourselves, yes, and having a drink.
Speaker 1: The Northerner is a bit rougher Melanie.
Speaker 26: Yeah, rough around the So what's going to happen, Melanie, Well, your husband eventually relocate to the UK or are you going to relocate to Australia.
Speaker 14: Well, we have the best of both worlds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you really do have the opportunity.
Speaker 25: To, you know, to spend time in My daughter is still at school at the moment, so I have to be here in London. But yeah, I get to spend really lovely Chunks's time in Australia. But my work, I've always traveled. I'm all over the place. So yeah, he's the same. He loves to travel.
Speaker 8: Is that the sacred to a good relationships separate countries?
Speaker 27: Yeh?
Speaker 1: Is that how it works?
Speaker 14: Do you know what? He's here now?
Speaker 25: We're always Yeah, we travel together. We don't like being a part very much.
Speaker 9: My uncle actually over in he lives in Paris and his wife lives in the UK and they've been together for like fifty years and he swears by it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, it works for some people.
Speaker 1: It's only a train trip away from all right.
Speaker 8: More coming up with Melanie Cea and you want to ask her a question?
Speaker 1: Calling now thirteen one oh sixty five. We will get you live.
Speaker 8: On air with Melanie to see anything you want to ask her here on Kids.
Speaker 3: Okay, Melanie c is joining us live on air this morning.
Speaker 8: We got some people that have called in that want to speak to you. Just before we do, though, and we've got to ask more a little bit more about the wedding. I know our producer wanted to know a few of the girls might have been wearing white or it almost looks like out of the Spice Girls.
Speaker 1: How do we feel about that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 25: Fine, so yeah, I did have a little chat with Jerry because it is her favorite color every day. But she had a beautiful floral dress on and it was white white like yeah, yeah, but I did have a little giggle with her about that.
Speaker 14: Everyone looked gorgeous.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 25: It was a similar wedding. We had beautiful weather. It was up in the Lake district, in the north of the UK, so the weather we were like but we had perfect for perfect days.
Speaker 1: Okay, well there we go.
Speaker 8: Melanie C says, if you're going to all wedding, it's okay to wear why.
Speaker 12: Nice if there's some flowers on it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're a spice school.
Speaker 8: Hi, I'm thirty and one oh sixty five, Emily, you're on with Melanie C goes for it.
Speaker 1: What do you want to ask?
Speaker 16: Oh, my god, I don't believe I'm on the phone.
Speaker 7: Would love it right now, Hi, Emily, I want to know I'm getting married into.
Speaker 8: What was the one thing you spent money on that was worth it for your wedding?
Speaker 14: Oh gosh, you know it's so expensive.
Speaker 25: I wanted to create for me what was most important because I was bringing all these people together that I love so dearly. I wanted the food to be great. I wanted the cocktails to be great. I wanted the entertainment to be great. And we went over budget like everybody always does, but it was so worth it because those memories.
Speaker 14: It just felt perfect. So I would say.
Speaker 25: If there are some little things like oh I don't know where this too, the things that are important to you made me just put a bit of money in the kitty for that.
Speaker 7: Oh perfect, Okay, thank you.
Speaker 8: Millie's got a question for Melanie's so you're on with her, go for it.
Speaker 7: Oh hello, mel Look, I do love you so much, but I'm just gonna I'm going to take my moment and straight up ask why Victoria wasn't at your wedding.
Speaker 25: So Victoria was very disappointed to not be there. She was with David in New York and it was the football final, the World.
Speaker 14: Cup, and she tried to get out of it.
Speaker 25: She isn't the biggest football fan, she won't mind me telling her, but the family was there and David had commitments being an ambassador for FIFA. But of course she made my gorgeous dress, and she was messaging me on the day and I actually saw her.
Speaker 14: When I was in Abita, so we had a little catch up.
Speaker 25: So yeah, we were giving her updates and sending her patches.
Speaker 1: Okay, And that's where the honeymoon was. Can you tell us what it was like?
Speaker 25: Well, I mean honeymoon. It was kind of a friend moon, a family moon. Everybody was there and I beath is such a fun island, you know. I love my dance music and going out clubbing. So we just had loads of people join us and we just we hardly slept. We ate great food, we drank great cocktails, and we danced all night long.
Speaker 14: And I'm still recovering.
Speaker 11: I went to ibtha Ones, flew in and I think it was about five pm. Flew out at eleven am. Like, didn't sleep the whole time. I barely remember the whole.
Speaker 9: Thing when I when I went to Ibetha, I went for four days and then I ended up having the best time of my life that I extended.
Speaker 3: For another two weeks.
Speaker 9: And my English boyfriend at the time was like, get home now.
Speaker 3: Amy, what are you doing. I was like, I love it here. It's a great island.
Speaker 25: It's one of those Yeah, it's a magical island. It just draws you in and it's like and time just kind of stands still in a way, like I never stay up late, but there you.
Speaker 3: Just Melanie, Can I just ask one last question?
Speaker 9: Do you have any advice for other women who are looking, you know, kind of for their happily ever after later in life, because you look so stunning and so happy, and I just want to know, is there any advice that you can share with other women who were still looking for that.
Speaker 25: You know what, I'd kind of written off getting married. I just didn't think it was part of my story. And I'd made peace with that. I have a beautiful daughter, you know, I have a fabulous career, and I'm really.
Speaker 14: Happy in my life.
Speaker 25: And then you know, I met somebody that just made me feel very, very different. I wanted to be family with him, and so I would say to any women who are, you know, elder. I have a lot of friends similar age to me who are single. And again, it's never too late. It's never too late for anything, you know. I started djaying eight years ago, and you know, and it's brought me so much joy, and I think, just always be open.
Speaker 14: And and just do all the things.
Speaker 25: That's become my new mantra, because I just think life is too short to not have a go at everything.
Speaker 1: Do all the things. We love it all right.
Speaker 8: The Voice continue seven thirty Monday and Tuesday on seven and seven plus Melanie's see congratulations.
Speaker 1: On the wedding, and thank you, thank you for coming on. Kiss all right, thank you my pleasure.
Speaker 14: I'll see you soon.
Speaker 8: Take care bye, Melanie All right still to come last calls thirteen and one oh six five and crow out. Now we'll give us some celebrity gossip all on the way. You're on Kiss Breakfast, Mikey Brooklyn, Amy.
Speaker 5: Gerard Kiss celebrity news.
Speaker 13: You like that?
Speaker 7: Guards Now, from all the research that I've done, this story is one hundred percent accurate. I do want to preface by saying that, according to the New York Post, there was a cinema over in the US over the weekend that had to be evacuated. It was a cinema that was showing Spider Man Brand New Day. Everyone wh I'm watching that on the weekend, huge opening weekend. Only someone someone in the theater experience. I'm so sorry, this is so o mature experience, an extreme fun.
Speaker 10: Far attack come.
Speaker 11: Canterpret one time?
Speaker 1: Like a heart attack of the arts, so.
Speaker 7: Bad that people left before the end of the movie because they couldn't bear.
Speaker 12: I never heard of such a conduc records happened.
Speaker 9: It's probably one of those people lost control of the bowels. It's probably one of those people who hasn't pood in a long time, right, and they're letting off these silent ones that smell so bad it could strip paint off walls.
Speaker 1: But how bad it would it be? Right?
Speaker 8: So many people are keen on this movieing to see it for years, But you've got.
Speaker 1: To leave because it smells.
Speaker 3: Bad, like someone's died.
Speaker 10: Bad could it be?
Speaker 7: But you know when you've been like I've been on an aeroplane before where someone just don't stop fighting you.
Speaker 10: You can't get up and leave.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to skydiver.
Speaker 8: Apparently there's a reason that, like if you opened you know, when they open the door for the plane, Apparently it stinks the farts because they give you food that backs you up so you don't use the toilet.
Speaker 7: Wait, oh, you're saying when we're on ground, we're all used to it. But the people that haven't been on the plane, it's.
Speaker 9: Just I've got a friend who's like ground control. When they open the door of a plane that's flown from like La or just everybody stands back because it's like it's an instant pinko. Everyone's farts, burps, bad breath, everything.
Speaker 7: Just ill and bo Like I imagine the breath overnight that.
Speaker 1: They want to die.
Speaker 8: It's because of the food, because I don't want you're using the toilets all the time.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I still think the word fart attack.
Speaker 12: There must be noise involved in.
Speaker 8: That five if you're you never had a fart into or if you're involved in the airline industry and you know more of.
Speaker 10: A serious story. Now you know Curtis Stone, the ousie chef.
Speaker 7: So he was on Jesse Tyler Ferguson's podcast. Now, Jesse Tyler Ferguson is the gay ginger guy from Modern Family, And on that podcast, Jesse asked him if he'd ever had like an angry customer call him out of the kitchen to like spray him for how bad the food was or the service or.
Speaker 10: Something like that.
Speaker 7: And then he told this story that was better than we could have expected. It's not actually about food. Have a listen, and people will fight.
Speaker 1: We have a customer, we have guests. Just recently, they got into a big fight at the table.
Speaker 21: She threw a drink on her spouse.
Speaker 8: She demanded that one of my team tell her whether he'd been there with another woman.
Speaker 14: No, you tell me now has he or has he not been in here?
Speaker 13: He then things come down.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to say.
Speaker 9: I mean, you never want to be that couple who's fight in a restaurant.
Speaker 1: We've apecially if his restaurants.
Speaker 10: Are a bit fancy, so they're like the quiet you kind of talk a bit like lower.
Speaker 9: I can happily say that in the ten years that Ryan and I have been married, it's only ever happened.
Speaker 1: Once in a restaurant.
Speaker 9: In a restaurant, yeah, we were down the coast and I remember we'd both a few drinks and something came up and it was getting all heated. And then you know when you're like you're really fighting and your choice words and all the emotions are bubbling. Anyway, I'll never forget this. Ryan stood up and walked out, so embarrassing, leaving me there in the middle of the rest.
Speaker 1: But if you're screaming at him.
Speaker 3: I know I wasn't screaming at him. I was like we were having a hectic fire.
Speaker 7: You can tell around facials as well. They were body language. They would have been able to tell. But him getting up and leaving made it worse.
Speaker 3: That's so dramatic. Are you kidding me? Exactly?
Speaker 9: If love to know what you were saying to make you get up, we're going to get up.
Speaker 10: It should have been me I.
Speaker 12: Want to hear his side.
Speaker 3: It was so long ago.
Speaker 10: But so what happened after he walked out? Did you storm out after him?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I stormed out and then I got in the car and drove off and left him walking.
Speaker 3: Home back to our airbnb.
Speaker 1: Yes, so nice.
Speaker 3: We patched things up the next day. We always repair and we're still married.
Speaker 10: So it's all about how you repair. That's after an argument. It's not about the argument itself.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 10: I leave you with that little nugget of wisdom.
Speaker 1: Of fense, relationship and price from an expert. An expert.
Speaker 8: We're going to take your last calls. Anything you want to chat about? Thirteen one oh six' five calling right.
Speaker 1: Now Hello's. Darryl, Hey, Darryl, Hey?
Speaker 13: Daryl?
Speaker 15: Yay hell are you good?
Speaker 1: Mate what do you want to talk?
Speaker 15: ABOUT i was listening to what you were talking about in regards to playing.
Speaker 1: Food oh, yes back you. Up so when they opened the what's to stop you in the?
Speaker 8: Toilet i've never heard. That someone told, me let's. Sea whether it's true or?
Speaker 1: Not is that?
Speaker 15: True, LOOK i actually don't know whether that's true or. NOT i can tell you that they actually put more spice in the, food so they more so more, pepper more spicy.
Speaker 12: In the reason, Right, yeah what's the.
Speaker 15: Reason, well the reason behind it is because your taste bloods a lot duller in pressurized aircraft because the aircraft is set at eight thousand. Feet, yes otherwise a fo to taste Glean, No i've.
Speaker 8: HEARD i have heard that like the, wine you'll notice when you go To witty in a few. Weeks, Yes, amy you'll notice the wine doesn't taste as good up in the.
Speaker 9: Air i've also heard that one drink up in an aeroplane is the equivalent to three because it's so. PRESSURIZED i used to fly To auckland to see my. Boyfriend i'd have like three wines on the. Plane i'd get there barely.
Speaker 3: Walk as the equivalent of me having like nine glasses of wine.
Speaker 8: Drunk and you confirm when they opened the door though always smell as.
Speaker 1: Fast it just doesn't.
Speaker 15: WORK i probably can't make sense though it.
Speaker 1: Does greg's, On, Hi, Greg Hey? Greg here you. Guys, yeah, man what do you want to talk? ABOUT i was just.
Speaker 18: Listening is we're talking about the fart.
Speaker 8: Attacks brooklyn stuck on that, WORD a far attack attack that to, me is like.
Speaker 3: Like a semi.
Speaker 8: Automatic, yeah and it was what was the story, About like they shut down a Cinema america left?
Speaker 7: Right, yeah it was in our celebrity news Spider Man Brand New day was showing in A us cinema and.
Speaker 10: All the people had to leave the.
Speaker 8: CINEMA a far, Attack, Yeah, Greg, OH i.
Speaker 22: Have them all the.
Speaker 4: Time comes from spaghetti bols actually.
Speaker 23: Cracking a good one in the, supermarket.
Speaker 18: And you blame the Missus, grey not around.
Speaker 3: The fruit and, VEGETABLES i.
Speaker 8: Hope, George, Hello, Hey, George, hey what do you want to talk?
Speaker 27: About, yeah sometimes you just can't help but having a.
Speaker 1: FIGHT i got.
Speaker 27: DRUNK i got drunk and nothing happened on the, night AND i Thought i'd make it up for my wife the next day in the spa BECAUSE i was a bit, SEEDY i tried to lean over the bath to vomit and, yeah let one rip at the same, time and the wife reckons it came out the other end and it was like a whale shooting out.
Speaker 1: Water, george what a.
Speaker 9: Man Disgusting he's vomiting over the bath and letting them rip at the same. Time do you know what, Though, george doing it in a hot tub is actually genius because you wouldn't know the difference between the.
Speaker 3: Bubbles are?
Speaker 4: They?
Speaker 3: Bubbles are?
Speaker 1: They you'll never? Know, well what a way to win the.
Speaker 8: SHOW i Know tomorrow the world's best psychic, Medium John, edward he's going to be crossing over to, you, well not to you unless you're. Dead, well someone could die, tomorrow and you know WHAT i.
Speaker 9: Mean the current Affairs Ali langdon will be swinging pass for a little catch, up And Doctor kiss will be answering all of your medical.
Speaker 8: Quist we're going to have to ask him if a fart attack is a Medical.
Speaker 9: Plus there's more chances to win thousands of dollars in cash with the pop.
Speaker 8: Quiz all, Right, god he's in your chance to win a brand new car ten k in the. Boot business class flights To New, york where you can fight up a storm on the, plane and you'll See Harry styles live At Madison Square.
Speaker 1: Garden have a good. Day we're back here, tomorrow. Tomorrow it's just