Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three strong time. So the podcasting you already with the producer, it is actually getting in my way. Hey Jack, it's coming home. It's coming, it's coming home, it's coming. We're gonna smash Croatia and then hey, Frenchie, good house as we kick them in the dick.
Speaker 3: It's gonna because people done listening to podcasts straight away. A lot of people catch up in a week's time or a few days time.
Speaker 2: I know some people that are literally stopped by them to catch up in ten years time.
Speaker 3: Either way, if England doesn't make it, you're gonna look silly.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm happy to look silly because I won't be looking silly. I'll tell you what. Let's put some money on it. Ten ten bucks, says England beat Croatia. You up for that?
Speaker 3: You know it means I won't back for our barrack for Croatia tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: They need your help. I don't. We are the mighty England. We are gonna smash through Croatia. This tournament is ours and I'll eaven say it now. I'm gonna even go bigger now We're gonna in the World Cup. We are boy, we are enjoy this special podcast. This podcast was actually presented on the eve of England smashing Croatia. Hello France, World Cup Final Bits, Bash Bosh.
Speaker 1: Live from Level two twenty one to thirty one wood Street, Wretchman. This is the Christian Cup All Breakfast Show on Nolvin's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I like? Jack? Is how Pats Pats wants to b DJ. Doesn't she that little flourish she does? After the news where you'll go heavy news story, heavy news story. What are you up to at nine o'clock today? We're doing a high school disco.
Speaker 4: Actually muck that out Q up somehow in case you didn't manage.
Speaker 2: Cute little a technical linger there everyone, as you pulled back the curtain and you see the Wizard of ors.
Speaker 3: Am I the Wicked Witch or the good Witch, Wicked Witch.
Speaker 2: Good morning, It's the Christian O'Connor Breakfast Show Show number twenty three. So England will play France in the World Cup Final.
Speaker 3: France dive down, confident and progress through. But England still have to technically win against croat to go through. I guess.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you've checked all the various memes on the interwebs. It's coming home my friends, or is it the team coming home? I don't know which one. It is so great news they've got all the boys out, the coach out as well, the Tie Socker team, all the boys they're out there safe.
Speaker 3: Yep, it's great.
Speaker 2: It's amazing America.
Speaker 5: Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was reading about the Australian doctor as well, who's been in with the boys, say some deep cave rescue diver and how all the lads have had a mild sedative and so that I can't still work out how people can do stuff like that. You know what the Thai divers have done and British divers and Australian divers. You know when you just read about people, and even reading about the story, I get cross the phobic. You just think, I don't know how six hours of going through tunnels one would.
Speaker 3: See their footage makes your claustrophobia.
Speaker 2: Sure, it's an incredible story. They will make a movie about this as well. I think working time at the moment ty hard. Yeah, Nicholas Cage will play the soccer coach that got them in the trouble Dwayne rock Johnson, the lee diver who single handedly gets them out, and at one point, as the cave starts to like maybe crumble or something, he starts bench pressing a rock out the word save yourself that and they're all squishing him out the way going You trapped us though, with your huge arms and fat thighs. Come on, Dwayne. Move. Yesterday evening, I was talking to the kids, right they start a new school next week, and they go straight into auditions for the new school play. And I was saying, well, you know what, if you've got to do an audition or anything, your dad can help you, because you are having dinner right now with When this guy was ten, I played King George in a very moving school play about George and a dragon. I was George who slayed the dragon in a performer that some people who were there are still talking about to this day.
Speaker 3: Is it a well known character or is it an original script?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Originally are all those one other drama teacher. It's shabby old school play.
Speaker 3: I only went through school having original scripts, so I know.
Speaker 2: What it's like. I remember, because it's you lose friends if you've got a decent role and your friends haven't you're spragging right? So I remember my best mate. We both auditioned. I got George, which was the lead character, and he just became the moon, no words, just he was just the moon, just a stand there and be the moon with his face painted white. He just had to moon.
Speaker 3: The year before the moon was a cardboard cutout, and this year it could be a suit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And another one of my friends was just a door. He just had to move out the way. Humiliating, humiliating. So this morning, I'd like to know what were you in your school play? Jack? What were you?
Speaker 3: A non speaking role also, but I got to be human, so at least I wasn't an object or a heavenly body.
Speaker 2: So what was the school play? Another one of those original.
Speaker 3: Ones, original play called the Canteen. I was a boy who knocked on the window of the canteen before it opened, So.
Speaker 2: You were just knocker you listening.
Speaker 3: I remember not realizing at the time that a non speaking role meant you were less important, because I went home quite excited to Mom and Dad that I had made the school play and.
Speaker 2: I'm in a silent movie. Oh bless little simple Jack. So when you saw movies like with Tom Hanks, is like, God, that guy is such a loosey. He has to till the talking of the people in the will see. Now that's the guy that's the part to get pats. What were you in your school play?
Speaker 4: I was a zombie in my year seven production at Wangra at a high Dracula spectacular.
Speaker 2: I bet you're an amazing zombie as well. Well.
Speaker 4: We were more sort of like a chorus line. We did a lot of singing.
Speaker 2: Oh right, so it was like a musical zombie play. It was. It was yeah, well you were years ahead than ahead of Walking Dead.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast, Joe Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Basically if you can divide it, everybody up. Really did you have a speaking bart or a non speaking bart or? I think the worst bits were you were part of the technical crew.
Speaker 7: And light.
Speaker 2: Last year us kids were the school play what's it called Shop of Horrors And there was some bored looking kid on the light picking his nose, scratching his ars, and then he was in the spotlight and he was always like three seconds behind. They'd moved this spotlight had to cash them up. Have any moved one foot? Mate? Come on, Keita, good morning.
Speaker 6: There you going mad?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Pretty good, Keita. What were you in your school play?
Speaker 6: All the three in a cardboard box with the arms out with leading on it, and they are the hardest part standing there not laughing but just mag and I can't take the paper in the.
Speaker 2: Crowd, waving at your mum and dad woman little tree arms.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, just doing the rodbot. It was unreal, like, Keita.
Speaker 3: Did you get a face hole or was there a cowdboard box on your head?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: I know, it went like Iver made. There's like a circle cut out and it was just I don't know's on and off, lights on and off, and like everyone had run around and changed.
Speaker 2: Well, it's quite some performance piece you were doing there, Keita. What was the actual school play?
Speaker 6: The school player was all about all different stuff, like about stuff like George Jenkins or famous book criders, this and that and I've got to be a tree from around the well in grade four to this like background thing and it's just I thought it was terrible because everyone's got their part this and that. Ever, I'm waiting for a good part. Probably wanted the best kid in school and then they've gone, you know, and you're just there three.
Speaker 2: Keita, thank you very much and cool, have a good day. Vanessa. Hello, Hello, and Vanessa, what were you? It's van just start of stumbling on their hello, that sort of hello says it's really early and it is very early early Vanessa. What were you in your school play?
Speaker 8: Well, when we auditioned, I was a rock and then by the time I went, like we went to the stage production, they said here and they gave me the shrub, so I had to stand behind.
Speaker 2: Do you think you were downgraded from the rock to the shrub? Is that a promotion? No?
Speaker 8: I think it was a bit of a promotion because I could actually see through the shrub and I could see my parents' face in the audio.
Speaker 2: That's amazing, some sort of drama teacher going listen, I love what you did with the shrub.
Speaker 8: How do you feel that's amazing?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Joe Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three?
Speaker 2: What were you in your school play? Talking part, speaking part or non speaking part. I've asked Jack now to move to our whiteboard, which we sometimes used you on the show as we try and this morning, we try and list a cast of players, and what you were King George? I was George, not royalty. No, I just realized what the play was. I think I just promote myself there, trying to press you, you know, new in town, trying to have had that new pony. You know, he was a king when he was ten years of age. Let's not forget there's that call of thinks I'm from Malta. I don't think I stoodn't work that one out. I was George in George and the Dragon Slays the Dragon. I was ten, and so we had Keita who was.
Speaker 3: A tree tree cardboar bux tree yep.
Speaker 2: And Vanessa was the shrub from a rock to a shrub. Yeah all right, let's go to Alex. Good morning, Alex Lay. Yeah, pretty good, Alex. I hope you well this morning. So what were you in your school play?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 9: I was about toxic dumping. And basically what the school did is they put me in like one of their main condition events to join the air conditioners together, and I was I was a worm and I had to spin around the head and business air conditioner thing around and then get on the floor and move around like a.
Speaker 2: Verb and why are you a worm in an air conditioner?
Speaker 6: I don't know. I didn't right it, but.
Speaker 2: I didn't write. It's my job is just to do the magic and performer.
Speaker 9: It was pretty hot in spiet with all the stage wats and everything like that.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: I love the fact that, Alex, it was about toxic dumping because your school play sometimes they would do stuff your themes of the day, you know, environmentalism. I went to school play two years ago that was about global warming and kids would pretend to melt on stage and it was so bad.
Speaker 9: If you get the chance to call back and hearing, I think it's still going on.
Speaker 2: That's great, Alex, thank you very much for cool Kinton coming nine four one four one o four three. Let's take one more.
Speaker 7: Olivia, how are you going?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty good, Olivia. So what were you in your school play?
Speaker 8: I was a farmer, a hillbilly farmer, but the cow didn't turn up, so I also had to improvise and be a cow at the same time.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you're a utility player, you know you can do different characters. This is incredible. How did the farmer talk to the cow? Did you play both parts I didn't.
Speaker 8: It wasn't talking from the farmer to the cow. I just had to go in there with like a pitchfork and look like a farmer and pretend to herd the cow and one cow. And then I had to get on all falls and start making more knowing as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, school's taking a turn. Okay, it's a little too excited that kind of chitch out the pitchfork. Color four. Stop it, madam.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show on Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Some amazing artwork from you this morning. Jack. I don't wonder as you're going to do that. So Jack as well the whiteboard, we've got a cast of stars made up of you. If you're in your school play, we want to add you to a cast of stars. What were you in your school playing? Nine four one four one four three, Jack, run it down for us at the moment. What is the cast?
Speaker 3: So you were George the dragon Slayer. Yeah, in your school play. I was had a non sp making role in the original script of the Canteen. I was boy at Canteen. Pats was a dancing and singing zombie. We had Keita, who was a cardboard tree, Vanessa who was a shrub previously a rock, Alex who I think he was an air conditioning unit and also a worm spinning around on the ground, and then Olivia who was a farmer but then had to also play the cow in the scene because the cow was sick that day.
Speaker 2: I mean, Olivia, of anyone we spoke this morning, has obviously got real range in terms of what she can do on a stage.
Speaker 10: Peter, No, Paul morning, Christian morning, guys.
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 2: We're pretty good, Paul. I hope you well this morning as well. And what were you in this school play?
Speaker 10: I was a donkey in a Nativity scene. All I had to do was that's all I had to do say or they called out from the narration and he went to the cow, to the chickens, to the donkey. I said nothing to the donkey. I said nothing to the donkeys. The third time, I still said nothing. Looking at the crowd, and to find my parents kicking in the pants, I screamed, that was the beginning at the end of my career.
Speaker 2: Do you know what? The kicking in the bum to get a loan, that's I often have to do that with Jack Actually to night of an Olgin on the show. It still works technique. Let's is tried and tested technique. Paul, that's a great one. We're actually to our cast. Thank you very much for calling mate.
Speaker 1: Had a good day The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show on Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, is the list.
Speaker 2: All right? Jack? Remind everyone someone have tuned in this morning from the very first time. How does your early morning game work?
Speaker 3: It's water tight. Now two contestants decipher. I'm off, I'm off to the races already. Two contestants, two categories. Each contestant gets one category. How long is that list? How long can they make that list for their given category? They win a prize if they have the longest list.
Speaker 2: Do you know what, I take back my sneaker. You nailed it. You nailed it. That is how it works. Okay. Prize is today Skyscraper? Why not Dwayne Johnson in a brand new movie. He's saving a skyscrape for everyone. But guess what, he's got half a leg missing genius. Okay, We've got tickets for you to go and see sky Scrape of the movie with Dwayne Johnson out in cinemas on the twelfth of July. You can win your tickets now. Oh that was the old phone number I was had to give out to my old radio show, Oh.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: I keep a long list of categories in a notes folder on my phone. Some of them are as good as others, but I still want to work my way through each of them in order.
Speaker 2: Okay, ray Man, nice to have the side story.
Speaker 3: I'll start with my worst one for today's show.
Speaker 2: Don't you know what you hear? Great one yesterday, Bugs that can Fly? That was a great one.
Speaker 3: I think this one's took broad Our first topic today is famous people.
Speaker 2: What. No, you can't go from bugs that can Fly, which is a real test under the twenty second time pressures. They're simply famous people. What's happened to you?
Speaker 3: The second one is types of pizza?
Speaker 2: Oh no, this is terrible. Listen. I know we had some major news yesterday that we have increased the listenership by zero point eight percent, but let's not let it go to our heads team zero point eight percent. Yeah, we are the new Kings of Melbourne Radio. No point eight percent. Thank you. You're welcome, Caitlin. Yeah, you get twenty seconds on famous people? Off you go? Oh no, well well well well well well where's the time of God? Nick's gone? You just double that? Yeah, all right, get twenty seconds.
Speaker 5: Go Allan DeGeneres, Paris Hilton, Kevin Hart, Adam Bayla, Drew Barrymore, Um, but Dwayne the Rock Johnson, Um, yeah, my, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Any famous person?
Speaker 5: Oh no, the house, madam yourself, Christian your gotcha.
Speaker 2: That's the second one I made it? Did I make into bugs that can fly? Yes? He did really well. Katelyn. Stay there, Okay, stay there, Kaitlin, and let's get who got here? Corey Coome Morning, Cory Money, Okay, Cory. Types of pizza? Off you go.
Speaker 8: Cheese, Margarita, Hawaiian mate lovers.
Speaker 6: Uh oh, chicken, Uh it's a frame.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 9: Whatever else we got?
Speaker 6: We got what?
Speaker 2: Look around its pizza roven a little bit of.
Speaker 3: Times up only five?
Speaker 2: You said types of pizza cheese isn't strictly the type of pizza. Now you want.
Speaker 3: Cheese cheese pizza. I'll count that. Yeah, count that, but it doesn't matter. Kaitlin wins with seven against five.
Speaker 2: Wow. Way that's amazing, well done, Kate. Okay, you win the prize.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show on Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: I can't believe I'm actually saying this, and I can't believe you're okay with this as well. Do you want to watch England Coacia World Cup semi final tomorrow morning four am with Jack and I rounder Andy Lee's lair Jack's house sitting. Andy has not okayed this. He okayed me come around to watch it.
Speaker 3: I'll ask him now if it was in the middle of the night where he's holidaying in the mould Ives.
Speaker 2: This is upset Nick so much he's called the station's lawyer.
Speaker 3: I know what what did you ask? Wanted to ask the legal department?
Speaker 2: And Lee is going to come back and sue the show, sue you and I see you guys in as Pat weirdly calls at the front court, well with me in the back court. Okay, so you won't find us. Do we also need to ask a lawyer to call in to represent us should Andy Lee decide to sue us when he comes back from holiday.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what law had been not just that Nickmama.
Speaker 2: She's a called Sarah the Yes Station. I didn't leave out the most important bit, which is we're bringing a listener along. She knows about that.
Speaker 3: Are you left out that we haven't got any's permission yet?
Speaker 2: Consent? Yeah? You are apparently in this the consenting adult, and that isn't good for any of us. Margaret, Good morning.
Speaker 3: Margaret, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Hey Margaret. Your fancy coming round to Andy Lee's place and watching the game with us?
Speaker 11: I'd loved it. That'd be great.
Speaker 2: And you've been enjoying the World Cup? Or not really your thing?
Speaker 11: No, I've been loving I've watched nearly every game so far.
Speaker 2: Have you? So you're big soccer fan.
Speaker 11: I am a big soccer fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Then what a World Cup? Hasn't it been one of the more enjoyable World Cups in a long long time. It's wide open, it really has been.
Speaker 11: Other than the soccer roos bombing out the way they did.
Speaker 2: Shame, I think that was a real show. We'd be nice to see you guys go a bit further. And how do you think you can be honest with me? How do you think England are going to do? Is it coming home or is it just the team coming home.
Speaker 11: Na, Na, Na, it's coming home. I've pegged them against France in the final.
Speaker 2: Yeah, brilliant. Well this could be the person have on the couch with us, Okay, Margaret, stay there, Sam, Yes, good morning Christian, Yes, good morning, Sam. Come on in, Sam, Sam, Sam. Fancy joining us on Andy Lee's couch and watching the game tomorrow at four am?
Speaker 7: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Now, who will you be cheering on? Who are you going to be barracking for? England or Croatia? I don't mind England of course England. Okay? Why are you supporting us? Well?
Speaker 12: Because I was born there?
Speaker 2: You're from England? Are you, Pommy? How long you've been over here?
Speaker 10: About three years?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Okay, you're asking the wrong type of questions, like Christian, who they're going to support? We got to ask if they're clean?
Speaker 2: Okay? Right? Have you got clean shoes?
Speaker 12: You're not going to make a fool wear trainers?
Speaker 2: Okay, trainers is cool? Also, Sam, have you got a criminal record? Have you done any time inside?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Whow it's bound to say that, right.
Speaker 3: I don't want to turn around and Andy's computers missing after we had doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we will need to search you. What's that thing they get the airport. The scanner. We have to have a scanner. I just heard Nick the producer scaring scaring Sam going if we if you are selecting the boys pick you, you have to come to radio station. We blindfold and put in the back of a car and driven there and then we're going to try the car round in circles a couple times and spin your out so you don't know where you are.
Speaker 3: I have to take their phone off him as well, then, Nick, I guess, so they can't google Mad themselves.
Speaker 2: Geo location tagging. Okay, let's speak to Mark in Belgrave. Stay there, Sam, Good morning, Mark.
Speaker 12: Good morning Christian. How are you welcome to Australia, buddy?
Speaker 2: Actually very much, Mark. That's very kind to say. Mark. Do you fancy joining Jack and I watching the game?
Speaker 12: I want to boo there more than anything, Mate, I'm told you quite say.
Speaker 2: Okay, we found our guy. All right, Mark, you're on the couch. I'll see you tomorrow morning four am.
Speaker 1: It's you, sir, The Christian O'Connell breakfast show on Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: This morning. I'm irritated because I've just had to retie my shoelace for the second time this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think that warranted a text message to me this morning. You say, I don't know. I still don't know how to tie my shoe.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, there are certain things you should be you should know how to do as an adult, and if I'm wearing shoes with laces at least two or three times during the day, I'll have to.
Speaker 3: Well, I hope you're wearing shoes with lacers, because the only other option is the velcrow and adult adults wearing velcros shoes I know about.
Speaker 2: No, it's only acceptable at the two stages of your life. At the beginning, like little kids can wear velcrow shoes is easy, and then the old folk like them as well because it's easy for the elderly to put them on, you know. But in the middle, there's no reason for you to be If I start rocking around Melbourne now in velcrow shoes, it's not a hipster look. It's not hips to look at all. I don't know how to correctly tie shoelace.
Speaker 3: Or do you go for loop swoop pul or do you go for bunnies?
Speaker 2: Beg your pardon? What's that the Karma Sutra.
Speaker 3: But I still do bunny Is, which is it's kind of a.
Speaker 2: Childish way to tie you just come around, haven't it.
Speaker 3: How did you teach your daughter to do shoes because I haven't.
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 3: She's a mill crow kid, she's still she's well shoelaces. As Christian on the other side of the desk, to see what Bunny is is is make one ear, make two ears, so you've got your two loops and then you wrap them around and string them together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm doing. I'm doing that.
Speaker 3: You're doing, Bunny.
Speaker 2: But then how are they working their way? Undone?
Speaker 3: You need to double not him Christian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need a double knight. Really the esthetic of the shoe then looks hold that.
Speaker 4: It's your insurance policy when you're double not.
Speaker 2: An insurance policy.
Speaker 3: Pats to you, bunny Is. I can't believe actually that you bunny is Christian, because I've never met another adult who's still bunny Is.
Speaker 2: I've never thought about it that hard, just grown up personal.
Speaker 3: Sweet Paul is the more advanced.
Speaker 2: I must have missed that lesson at school that day because I am forty five and I'm still doing that. I still don't know how to correctly shoe. I get nervous when I have to put shoes with lasers on, and I hate it because there's nothing worse when you're walking along and if you don't deal with that lace as it comes on on once you've done another cut of strides and it's like touch the ground it because what I call the dead man's lace. You don't want to go anywhere near it because it's touched the ground. You then got bend down to pay in the backside.
Speaker 3: Do you ever get so desperate at night when you still get your shoes on that you wear them to bed so that you don't have to lace up the next day now.
Speaker 2: Because they have to be insane to wear shoes to bed. However, you know, we get it early in the morning. I have told you with us sometimes I'm going to bed fully clothed and with my shoes on, so I can literally just wake up, get out of bed, and I'm good to go.
Speaker 3: It feels like any minute you can edge that alarm back.
Speaker 2: You'll take fulllly clothes and with some toast button in my hand and wake up and go and just eat it like that to deal with it.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Joe Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: I feel a bit stupid now, uh, the the fact that I actually can't at forty five time a shoelace correctly. Still I'm still doing bunny Is. But I like to think there are other people out there who still can't do something even though you're now a grown up.
Speaker 3: Well, I still can't.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 3: Only in the last couple of years I got the hang of an analog clock. I was always very slow at telling an analog clock, telling the time, telling the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, let's have it. Look, we've got one.
Speaker 3: I mean, and now I'll tell you. In the last couple of years, I've got the hang of it. Last couple of times seven, how did you I deferred to digital?
Speaker 2: Really, that's amazing. Producer Becks has just come in. She's come out in sympathy for me, someone that she's grown up, but she still doesn't know how to do Becks, or was it for you?
Speaker 3: I can't I use chopsticks at all?
Speaker 2: What do you mean if you try to use it then the meat will just fall off?
Speaker 3: For my fingers are too short. I just can't work out how to hold them properly? Is too short?
Speaker 2: I poke normally, I'm playing in the dum your hand, you don't strike me as have a little pork fingers. You know some people have lot with little port stages, aren't they little stubbies?
Speaker 3: Well, kids can use chop sticks, so they've got short fingers by nature and they can use them.
Speaker 2: Kids don't have short fingers by nature. They don't have relative to them. They're not like kids. Do you think come over like inch long fingers? Those poor little kiddies. How do they make a shoe in that sweatshot with those tiny fingers.
Speaker 3: I'm going up against too many kids on this show. Yesterday I said with a twelve year old couldn't kick me in the head.
Speaker 2: We are still looking for a twelve year old martial artist to come in Friday. I'm not making this up and try and kick Jack in the head. So if you are off that, please let us know. But come out in sympathy for me this today. What you're grown up? What stool can't you do?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show Melbourne's.
Speaker 2: Gold one oh four point three, So this morning I like you to come back simpathy for me. I'm forty five to detire shoe lace stool wearing a shoe with lacers today. This means that two or three times a day you'll see me around Richmond, bent over easy and I'm tied up my shoelacers. Can let's not start rumors. So I know what as a grown up? What stool? Don't you know how to do? What can't you do? Catherine? Good morning?
Speaker 10: Good morning?
Speaker 8: How are you Christian?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty good, Catherine. I hope you're well as well. And what can't you do as a grown up?
Speaker 8: I can't burp on command?
Speaker 2: Now, I'm not sure that's a life skill like tiny shoelaces. I can't burp on command.
Speaker 11: Oh but it's my nine year old.
Speaker 8: And if you can birth the alphabet and if I get if I drink some soft drink, I'll get a pain in my tummy.
Speaker 11: I can't burp it out.
Speaker 2: I can't burple command. Could you burp?
Speaker 3: I couldn't bear right now?
Speaker 2: If you made me? No, there was I don't know how I did that, but no, no, I remember at school I always used to be in oree of the kid that could burp on command? You know, but I know I don't. I don't think that's one you need to worry about. It's not as bad as my thine shoelaces.
Speaker 10: No, really, Catherine, have a good day.
Speaker 2: Thanks for giving us a call. Anthony.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Good.
Speaker 2: Morning, Anthony. What can't you do as an adult?
Speaker 7: Well say, I can't trage the tire. I've never had to change the card fire. I get the idea of how to. I've been.
Speaker 2: So you wouldn't know where to put the little jack and how to jack.
Speaker 7: Would be the hardest part. But knock on wood, I haven't had to go there so far. So yeah, changing the card five.
Speaker 3: I'm with Anthony. I got a feeling like I know I could do it if if push came to shove, but.
Speaker 7: Find listening to the nuts work out with a jack.
Speaker 9: Change shirt in my head.
Speaker 3: But but what I think, Anthony, And tell me if you agree with this, I've got I told you yesterday, I've got the spare tire on the car at the moment, had to get it done on the weekend. I you get the call outs anyway, if you're with the rac V or with your insurance, you can.
Speaker 2: Get another guy to do it.
Speaker 3: You should know how to change I called him out.
Speaker 2: That is awful. I'd be embarrassed to do that.
Speaker 7: It's a lot of money just to change a tire.
Speaker 3: No, but you get the call outs like we you're insurance.
Speaker 2: That's the problem with your millennials. You don't. I don't want to get grease on my hands. Don't get my hips to be Anthony. That's you called Monica. I'm pretty good, Monica. What can't you do as a grown up? I've still got tired. I get really really nervous. China balloon, you fright you're going to pop it? Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I can.
Speaker 8: I can get to like the little Mavis, and then I can't get.
Speaker 2: Catherine is just maybe the same as me. It feels like you're like touching on belly button when I go near them, because it looks like a bit like a like a little squeamish. It's all better, buttony.
Speaker 3: You're just not good at times. You can't do the balloon.
Speaker 2: The other thing that I really wish I could do. You don't see You have to see a guy. It's only a guy that can do this where they're trying to fly down a taxi and they do that big old whistle, you know they were I wish I could. Oh my god, you can do the big whistle.
Speaker 3: I'm in all of you, but but I can't whistle normally.
Speaker 2: So how did you do that? How did you do the big whistles? Yeah? Oh, I'm in awe of that. No, just no, that's not the one. It's do it again. It's this one. Wow, it's like you're hailing down a taxi. That's that. It doesn't matter. You can't change your tie.
Speaker 1: You can do that the Christian O'Connell breakfast shoe Melbourne's gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, awe of people that can do that. I'm just not mad enough. I don't know how to do it. Do you think that the yard of whistling is sadly gonna just die out? You don't. It's normally thing like a trade he might do if they're working doing something, you know, around your house. They're always the ones who are keeping whistling going, like whistling a tune. Yes, you know, it's a little thing when you're up to something, you know, you're screwing something. I'm doing. IM have a little bit of painting. You add a little kind of background music, don't you tooose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it feels like an older generation team now, I will is it dying out?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't see. I don't think many teenagers are whistling these days. They don't know what it is. Why would they wi They've got no reason to whistle. We like to whistle while you're doing something. It's a little it's like your own soundtrack, whistle while you work. I bet there's no teenagers now that are keeping the dying art of whistling. I sadly think it's going to pass away. Everyone's going to die with us.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show on Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: I'm a little bit nervous today because at four o'clock in the morning England are in their semifinal at the World Cup. And I know you don't really care, but for me this is a really big deal and I don't know why it's a big deal. I'm preparing for bad news.
Speaker 3: Well you're the only one, because the rest of England seem to think they've already won the whole thing the way they're carrying on.
Speaker 2: I just unfortunately, more often our England World Cups has been terrible in my lifetime, it's only our third ever semi final. The last one still hurts from nineteen ninety we crashed out cruelly to Germany yet again on penalties. So you know all the stuff about it's coming home. Yeah, tomorrow morning, if we get through the final, you will hear me say that. Right now. I'm the team could be coming home. I'm really really tense. And also the fact that it's four in the morning. It's four in the morning, so I think we're going to go around. I'm going to come around to Andy Lee's place, your house sitting at the moment, and it's only about five minutes away from the radio station. So is it Okay, you're gonna have to let me in at four in the morning so I can watch the game.
Speaker 3: I'll let you in, but don't you're not having any drinks or putting your feet up on the coffee table or anything. Because he gets back at seven am tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 3: The house has got to if we clean it up today, it's got to stay clean.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not the one who's been sleeping in his bed when you should have been in the guest bed and also wearing his clothes. Is that his.
Speaker 3: This jumper's mine right. The hat Actually, there's.
Speaker 2: No way, there's no way Andy Leewood wears something like that, So you're not that hat. That is too that that's too much. I mean you might as well wear his underpants. It's the same thing. That's the hair. Then's that's too much taking a man's hat? Wowill we so kindie. Jack has been like an honorary England fan. But I get the feeling now that you've turned on us and you're actually hoping we crash out because people are getting excited in England.
Speaker 3: Well you get you're getting too smug, way too smug. Not you personally, but English people. So I'm barracking. I'm barracking for England, but fast again. If coming behind, that is my one for England to lose, so that it wipes the smug look off your faces.
Speaker 2: I'm not being smug. I'm preparing for bad news. I'd love it if we got through. I think the team agree. Jack left this message over the weekend while he was not watching the quarter final, which was started at midnight.
Speaker 3: Yes, dude, yes, that was awesome.
Speaker 2: I mean, what an ecstatic celebration.
Speaker 3: Well that's after England scored their first against Sweden.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hard to tell that you're excited.
Speaker 3: Yes, dude, dude, yes that was awesome. It's hard to watch a game on your own while your wife's are sleep in the next room and you're trying not to.
Speaker 2: This is how celebrations should sound, all right, So let's put the two of them together.
Speaker 3: Yes, dude, Yes that was awesome. Yes, dude, yes that was awesome.
Speaker 2: So all of this, though, do you think it would be nice to invite a listener to come, you know, a couple of listeners to come around with us and watch the game. Someone wanted to fire around at Andy's.
Speaker 3: Sure, if we were going to a pub like the original idea. But if we're going to Andy's, I can't be inviting listeners of the show to come and sit on his couch and watch the game.
Speaker 2: A great price. Come around Andy Lee's gear, Try some of his clothes on, you know, Jackie, pick up some of our favorites. So you've been wearing this week, it's great. Line his bed for a bit, take a little peal of you you and Andy Lee's bed for Instagram. I think that's a great money that can't rise our prizes.
Speaker 3: I don't feel comfortable having a bunch of listeners there. Listen one.
Speaker 2: Could we have one and then blindfold them around the corner and turn them hours. You need to ask and if he's okay with this? You know you've known him the longest you work with the guy.
Speaker 3: I don't feel comfortable. I feel like, you know what, because he's landing at seven am tomorrow, should we just do it and assume that he'll be in the air and won't find out about it?
Speaker 2: You're okay with us bringing a stranger into his house?
Speaker 3: Just one? He can sit between us or her and they and we can watch them so that they don't go and wipe their dirty muddy boots on the floor.
Speaker 2: Listen to God. One of four point three have muddy boots. Who are these hikers that we've got listening?
Speaker 3: Do you know how clean Andy's house is?
Speaker 2: It is like American Psycho. It's too clean. He is Christian Bell. You know. It's exhausting a bit, you know when you I remember going around there and putting a beer on the table, and he's one of those guys that goes and gets a coasters. It's just a beer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well that's what if we have to bring a listener tomorrow. Let's put the plastic down like he didn't.
Speaker 2: All right, do you want to watch the England gate? Are we really doing this?
Speaker 3: Just one one only? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I can't believe you're okay with this.
Speaker 3: I think he'll be fine. It's this one if we were doing a party in his head.
Speaker 2: Do you want to come and watch the England game with us? It's at four am in the morning, rounder Andy Lee's.
Speaker 1: Lair, The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three Wednesday, Hume Day, Wednesday. You're in the middle of the week. I was trying to assess, am I winning, losing or drawing the week so far? When you get to Wednesday, and so I'd like you to do that as well, to come moment this morning, right now to think how's it gone so far? Think of this right now as halftime you're coming and thinking what's happened so far on the first half of them? Are you winning the week? Are you losing the week? Or are you drawing the week? For me? I fill at the moment, forget about England. Whatever's going to happen in the World Cup game. I genuinely woke up this morning saw the news that the twelve young boys and the coach they're all out safe. It's been one of those stories that's captivated us all. It was horrific this time last week the news was it was gonna be months before they could get them out and would they even be safe, And you couldn't help but just think about the horror of trying to get them out. How I was scared. They must have been to hear the news today that they're all okay, and the coach as well, and the all the brave divers and the Australian doctor who's been in with the boys over the last couple of days checking their okay, he's out saved too, it is. It's fantastic news. Let's not forget the guy lost his life as well. Came on sooner was the brave tie diver who died of the weekend trying to get them out as well. But it's been an amazing story.
Speaker 3: And now did Elon Musk end up having a hand in getting them out.
Speaker 2: He's still in there, must he's in there.
Speaker 3: They're trying to get him out as we speak.
Speaker 2: I can't I mean at least he tried to help. Okay, he's a molting billion here. He's a real life Tony Stark. He if you seen about these boys, build a mini summary now and help. But he is Tony Stark whenever I see him now.
Speaker 3: And he probably thought he had a couple of months of his sleep and that's when they started rushing him out. He's like, oh now, I've only got a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Take it apart, guys. I don't need them mini submarine now. Okay, But if I had to give myself in the middle of week a score right now, I beat near eight. Because this radio show, our first of a ratings come out. We are zero point eight percent up. It is huge. You've seen the boasters feel the success. Touch it not zero point eight percent. It's amazing, isn't it.
Speaker 3: We've moved the needle we have.
Speaker 2: You know, yesterday we actually went to the pub to celebrate this. I may have stayed a bit longer than I intend to, two hours in there for six hours. But I need to complain to whoever makes that furfees drink for making it too easy to drink it all day. There's nothing better than spontaneous daytime drinking, you feel like you've won life. I'm drinking it through the old day. I've gotta go back to the office. I don't have a proper job of one life. We're drinking the middle of the There's no one else in this pub. There's about twelve of us. The entire radio station was there.
Speaker 3: There's nothing like a big pub that's got many rooms, many tables, and just one group.
Speaker 2: We're in this like canteen. At this pub.
Speaker 3: They had to un mustard door for us to get in.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Joe Melbourne's gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: I've just got from the boss sou the receipt of our bar tab yesterday.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, are you going to remember? There was pretty much everyone from the radio station, so there was like twelve or fifteen people there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I was talking. I was tucking a few of those furfees away, eighteen jugs, eighteen jugs of furfees. I'm looking here at Stone and Woody Stone in wood don't know Woody is. I was gone kissing he was there. Five of those seven Smirnoff vodkas. This is unbelieval. The total bar built was how how much do you think it came to just include the food? Yeah, yeah, I reckon it was eight hundred, nine hundred and sixty five dollars. Well, it's the zero point eight percent increase, one thousand dollar bar bill. The players are in town.
Speaker 3: Everyone, Well, all the revenue we make now from that point eight increase incredible.
Speaker 2: On that we're now losing the station money. Yeah, it's going really well. Okay, your mid week score.
Speaker 3: My first goal for is that I gave myself an early exit out of the bar yesterday, which is smart for being fresh and on top of it today, Oh.
Speaker 2: I didn't really Okay, Oh cool, Yeah, if you call that fresh.
Speaker 3: Well, there's some shady characters in the office this morning.
Speaker 2: There's some rough looking people, some really really bad people who stayed. I left at six o'clock. I done six hounds, was enough. I had furfys come out my ears, I had a lot.
Speaker 3: I'd already had dinner by the time he texted me.
Speaker 2: I just got when I got home, right, my wife just had a quiet word, said put yourself to bed. You know, we convinced so Hi.
Speaker 3: I forgot about I forgot about the tweet that I gaed out.
Speaker 2: You let the kids. You get yourself up to bed. Just put yourself to bed. Look at child got up to bed eight in the evening. Fine, I'm back kids. We're gonna be fine.
Speaker 3: Did you ever go back and delete the tweet that you wrote last night at about six thirty pm where it looks like you just mashed the keyboard.
Speaker 1: Breakfast show on Gold one oh four point three the first half of your week?
Speaker 2: If you wont it, lost it or draw?
Speaker 3: How are you doing goal against? We're house sitting Andy's place at the moment, and started watching Westworld, which is actually a great TV show.
Speaker 2: Really really good. I just midway through the second season at the moment.
Speaker 3: Well, we're only four or five episodes in. But the problem is we give back Andy his house tomorrow. We'll have to get foxhel hooked up if we want to keep watching this worth season.
Speaker 2: Honestly, West World is really really good and it gets so much better as well the second season. After keep reading up online trying to understand what's going.
Speaker 3: On, really feel like I need to google what's going on?
Speaker 2: You wait till the second half of the first season, especially the last two or three episodes, where you're like, hang on a minute. That's a great show.
Speaker 3: So now we just have to decide whether to stick with it or let it go. You know, sometimes with a TV show just like it's good.
Speaker 2: But they got certain TV shows that demand quite a lot of you as a viewer. You have to do a lot of brain power. Game of Thrones is like that. You really need to pay attention and I almost have like reading notes with it. West Ones likely too, but it pays off. It's a great show. Pass what's your midwek scurse?
Speaker 4: I'm winning on all fronts this week. Couldn't get any better. I went to buy bread at the local bakery yesterday. I didn't have cash, so I said, oh look, I'll just pop in next door Toble worse get some cash out, you know, those self serve kind of things. Anyway, I got back to the bakery and some kind gentleman had paid for my bread.
Speaker 3: So when I went to pity on you, trick again, keep doing this, they must have thought you, that old bag lady.
Speaker 2: That confusionality over there. I don't know how money works.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was when it was your round yesterday, Pats. I saw some of that sing through the handbager out in the bathroom each time.
Speaker 2: Actually on that bar tab, there's only one person that had champagne, and that was you, Pats. That's right, yeah, So what a nice mix that you had some fresh bread and some champa.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show on Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: At the start Today show. In the secret part of the show, the secret Howl, we're talking about the school place, whether we had the speaking part or the shame of having a non speaking part, And we start to put up on our whiteboard in the studio the school play cast of stars from all of our roles and the people that called in. So we've got Jack.
Speaker 3: Well, you've probably got the most prominent speaking part of anybody that we've had on today. You were George the Dragon Slayer and some King George remake. I was Boy at Canteen, a non speaking role in the original play. Pats was a dancing zombie in the chorus line.
Speaker 2: Of the podcast when she left.
Speaker 3: Of course, we had Paul playing the donkey. Keita was a cardboard tree, Vanessa was a shrub, Alex was an air conditioning unit, and Olivia had to play two roles in the same scene, farmer and.
Speaker 2: The cow powerful. That's range. So were you in your school play? What were you? Let me know on nine four one o four three Becks who takes your calls on the show, producer Becks. She started to tell us before the show about her school plan, and I was like, I can't do this justice. You need to go on out and tell everyone. Becks, tell us about your school play.
Speaker 3: Okay. I was a co lead role Dougie and Shaza, a West Coast story. We used to write our own plays, so it was like a football netball rivalry of Romeo and Juliet's style. And I had to kiss my best friend in front of my whole school. It's really awkward.
Speaker 2: What do you mean your best friend a girl?
Speaker 3: No guy, one of my best friends. But you wrote the play the school.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we always wrote our own school plays.
Speaker 2: And there's all the casting school and you did the costume as well. Who are you then, Dougie? No modern school or something.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make it sound like a coincidence if you wrote the play and you cast the play.
Speaker 2: And then you kissed the writer director producer. Okay, all right, let's know what were you in your school playing?
Speaker 1: Nine four one four one four three the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show on Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Barbara, Yes, that is so good. Yes, what of it? What do you want? Is it cold? Cool? Babs? Babs? What were you in the school play?
Speaker 8: I was a cat in snow White and the Seven Dwarf, and I had to knock the apple out of snow White's hand.
Speaker 2: Wow, I don't remember that.
Speaker 3: I don't remember cat.
Speaker 2: They just obviously they just wanted to get you on stage, so they just crowbarded a cat and snow White knocking the apple out of her hand. Well that's great. How are you? How would you rate your performance? Were you pretty good as a ca?
Speaker 12: I think I was better than my sister was as a dwarf.
Speaker 2: She was.
Speaker 11: Dopey, which was quite apt because.
Speaker 10: Here and another dwarf went upstage and forgot to put their masks back on when.
Speaker 2: They came out. She was just method, you know, she was in character. That's why she was being dopey. So your sister's in the same school play. Yeah, that's brilliant. But you've got the cats, You've got the better role.
Speaker 10: Oh well yeah, I think so.
Speaker 2: All right, listen, Babs, thank you very much for calling the show.
Speaker 10: Have a good day, Thanks you too, Bill.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, we've got a new thing now, I think on the show. Does simply come on here and go? Yes, Bill, good morning. I hope you're well this morning, and thanks for giving us a caol. What were you in your school play? Bill was a leper that's going to stay with you for life. So take us in the performance. Did you have to have like arms falling off somehow or fake arms? Oh? Dressed you mum like old sockings. And I had been some places hanging off me. It was pretty armless. Uh. There we go everyone, Thank you Bill, and let's get Carli on. Good morning, Carli. Oh, I take your time. Producers. Hello Carlie, Hello, how are you very good? Are you wells morning, Carlie.
Speaker 7: I am, I am so.
Speaker 11: My role in our grade sixth play of the Blues Brothers was the nun or also known as the penguin.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's good. Your school did the Blues Brothers.
Speaker 3: Yes, we did.
Speaker 2: It's really cool.
Speaker 8: Yeah it was really cool.
Speaker 11: So yes, I was the penguin and I was on stage just for the first sort of ten minutes and then yeah, I had a real nun habit and everything.
Speaker 2: And jaminis, did you have to audition for your school play?
Speaker 11: I think so. From what I can remember, I think we did audition, And I say because I was the loudest, that's why I.
Speaker 5: Got the part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember with a couple years later at my school they did a school production of bugsy Malone, and yeah, you know that's classic kids movie, that bugsy Malone. And you had to sing. And I auditioned and you had to bring along your own song. And I was as a thirty year old boy in the eighties, I was quite odd at my school. I had very strange musical tastes. I was into Elvis Presley, and this is the eighties, no one was into the King anymore. But I was right thirteen, I was into the King. So I sung for the audition for buggsy Malone Blue Swede shows. I thing is, I can't sing right. The musical teacher's back was you know to me, So he's on his piano. I could see he was shaking with laughter. It was so bad. Anyway, the next day you get to go outside the teacher's room to walk out all the castles there. I got the role of Knuckles, who's a mute he doesn't even know. Is he not sing? He doesn't even speak. I wasn't even allowed to speak. So I quit. I actually quit the production. That was too much, too sad for me, heartbreak all this, bring it all back and find it very very true. My thing.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connor Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three Vishna, good morning, Good morning, Vishner. You're live on Gold one of four point three. What were you in your school play?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 13: I think I was on a probably grade four, and we had the robot and I had the privilege of playing the flying monkey.
Speaker 2: Okay, not Dorothy, remember the role you would have dreamt, but the flying monkey.
Speaker 13: No, I was supposed to be Dorothy. I wanted to be Dorothy, but there might be the monkey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 2: We all in life. We all wanted to be Dorothy, but we all end up the monkey in life fish?
Speaker 3: Did they rig you up? Did they do like? Did they actually try to make you fly?
Speaker 2: They did me.
Speaker 13: I had issues with my tail, Yeah, with the tail, And I noticed the audience constantly laughing and laughing, and I thought I was fantastic. Apparently ended up underneath my legs and yeah at the front of Molly's.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and did your mum or dad have to make your outfit? Do you remember, because mums and dad used to always have to do the last minute alterations to our outfits.
Speaker 7: Frisco play, Yeah, a little bit, a little bit, a little bit.
Speaker 2: Here tell also, and you probably sound like maybe a similar age to me. We're really lucky because parents never used to take cameras and stuff like that was Now everything is filmed, digitized, you know, but there's no photos of you asked that monkey.
Speaker 10: You're lucky, right, yeah, absolutely know nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great, all right, vision listen, have a good day. Thanksgiving us a call? All right, thank you.
Speaker 3: The Christian Color Breakfast shows high school Disco playlist.
Speaker 2: Okay, every Wednesday, between nine and ten on The Reckless Show, we're going to bild a mixtape and our playlist. The first one we're going to do is this high school disco, So songs you would have heard at your high school disco. All the songs that are playing between now and ten o'clock all picked by you. Last week, Quippy was looking after the record show and did a great job as always, and he was getting your song suggestions. We've got some brilliant songs coming on for the next hour. Also staying with that theme. Then today's at work time, Wester. We're looking for school movies. Take a movie to school. I've got Luk who's talking, meet the parents, evening the pats, Sure sure shanked, attention about fake and the Curious, the Curious pencil case of Benjamin Body. All right, what have you got for school movies?
Speaker 3: Jack, i'd sure shank as well, Sure shank reception.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's cute, good gold.
Speaker 3: The usual subjects.
Speaker 2: Reference not a good idea.
Speaker 3: And canteen wolf.
Speaker 2: Ah another gold there. I think you one between the two of us, so I send us yours. Then we're looking for your school movies. We do have prizes for the gold. Ones that Jack decides are the Gold, SI the Bronze. If you get gold, what did you buy, Jack, Then I'll send you off to go and see The Wizard of Oz, which is at the Regent Theater up until the twenty ninth. So if you want to text us your school movies, take a movie to school? Oh four seven five three one oh four three oh four seven five o three one oh four three. Oh, you can tweat me at oc so first song. Then this is something different, So then you we're gonna do every Wednesday, We're going to play a playlist of songs picked by you to do with a certain theme high school disco. Between now and ten o'clock. Chris Imboronia kicks us off with this great song, the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell breakfast Shoe Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three time Now then.
Speaker 2: To mark today's at work time waster, which is take a school, take a movie back to school, take a school to movie, take the score of the match of the movies. Okay, all makes sense. You're awarding goal silver Bronx. I'm ready to go what you ready to go home? Or almost today? Okay, having a good time. Okay, then let's see what this one gets. Jim Mangi, Jim Mangi.
Speaker 3: Good silver plus.
Speaker 2: I can ask you to take a movie to school, Andy World, straight out of Kindy straight out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all right, Bronze plus.
Speaker 2: You've been kind Bad Boys in the back row?
Speaker 3: What's the film?
Speaker 2: Bad Boys? Boys in?
Speaker 3: Not creative enough?
Speaker 2: It is creative? Run? Oh sorry about that, Antonio, I think it's gold Home homework alone and work a line.
Speaker 3: That's good silver Scott.
Speaker 2: In Ocean Grown, Little Tuck, Shop of Horrors.
Speaker 3: That's good silver plus plus, almost a gold, but not a prize.
Speaker 2: Field Trip of Dreams, Field of Drains. Yeah, silver Year seven in Tibet, that's a goal. What's the film give in Tibet?
Speaker 3: Silver?
Speaker 2: I get the feeling in marketing is down because you don't know the movies and actually just genuinely don't know movies. Grew up in a cave, so no goals to the emotional Donald staff.
Speaker 1: You know the Christian O'Connell breakfast show on Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Now, I did ask the team what their songs that are one of their high school disco are, so Jack, your one is incredibly this one.
Speaker 3: This was the final song played at my first school disco. This isn't even a good bit yet.
Speaker 2: So did you go to it like a Greek Orthodox school? He did, not, just a.
Speaker 3: Public I don't know who chose it, but I do remember. It's all getting around in a circle.
Speaker 2: This is a bit. This is now yesterday on the show you said this is Orbal the Greek. We've had an email from Brian in Pedance Corner saying there's a book and a film where the same name as Orbit the Green, but the song is not called that. It is called Sataki or zorbas Dance. Brian, never email the show again with such boring stuff past what's yours?
Speaker 3: Mine is? I can't read my writing?
Speaker 1: Is this?
Speaker 2: It's insane? The memory, which is an amazing soul. This is a one.
Speaker 3: Instead of trying to rad your what you've scribbled on, why didn't you just use your memory to shot shot?
Speaker 2: This is just the way that she went.
Speaker 1: I have no memory.
Speaker 2: It's like when a kid does a Poe in it's pants. Felt that she just went, what's happening to us? We need to get out of here? I was still on there. Let's get out of this link.
Speaker 3: What's over? Of the Great Time?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: We are back tomorrow morning. England could be out of the World Cup, they could be into the World Cup Final. Jack and I are going to watch the game round at Andy Lee's, despite Andy Lee not being there and Jack so westby house sitting. We haven't checked this with Andy, not just that we're bringing around Mark, who's a Croatian fan, and so we're going around to Andy lees house. We've got a chuck in the back of a car and blindfold him. I did.
Speaker 3: I didn't say we had to do that.
Speaker 2: Nick co producer said that the lawyer Sarah, the lawyer says we have to do that. I mean, are we going to get arrested driving through the streets of Richmond. What don't we eat up for him? With a blindfolded listener in the back. We're going to stay down.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's all right. We're just going to Andy Lee's house.
Speaker 2: He's not there, but it's fine, It's all fine, Tyler. Today's show is zero point eight percent. All right, we'll speak to you tomorrow morning. Thanks for listening The
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three