Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell's Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Friday Morning. Welcome to the weekend. Good morning Jack, post morning guys, Happy Friday, Patsy. Before we get into double thumbs this week, what does everyone doing this weekend? What do you have to Pats?
Speaker 3: We have family coming up from the country for lunch tomorrow for my parents' sixtieth wedding anniversary.
Speaker 2: Weeks sixty years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's quite an achievement, is what is that's diamond?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, that's diamond in the old scale, because there's new, there's new and there's old. Do you know what I mean? Well, so like the old one is diamond, but the new one might be something even more spectacular, because sixty years in today's years are like even better than the.
Speaker 2: Old don anniversary.
Speaker 5: Why is it because people don't stay together as long a correct?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: I see, yes, so they've been together.
Speaker 2: See what a journey sixty years?
Speaker 4: Isn't it gorgeous?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So I'm making lunch for every one.
Speaker 2: Oh, what a lovely thing. What's the weather like this weekend?
Speaker 4: Is it piping beautiful? Like twenty six, twenty seven sunny right through to.
Speaker 2: Like choose That's perfect, isn't it? Once you gets over thirty, no one wants to go outside.
Speaker 5: They're on most What are you doing for lunch?
Speaker 3: You're gonna laugh at this. I'm doing a few different casseroles. But no, no, now, don't like chat.
Speaker 2: It's relevant for the audience. Okay, you do the hits. They love a case.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a celebration meal.
Speaker 2: It's heavy, isn't it.
Speaker 4: No, But I've organized cake. There's cake.
Speaker 2: Bloody hell, you're going to put them to sleep, A big old beef casserole and a lump of cake.
Speaker 4: There's a few different things.
Speaker 2: If you want to sleep during the speeches and a nap, come in, watch out. It's like a tree fall.
Speaker 3: And I've had a few requests for my scollot potato and make a mean scollot potato at Christmas time.
Speaker 4: Everyone's like, please, can you make.
Speaker 2: It Christmas in July? Jack, you've got a busy weekend.
Speaker 5: Yes, we'll drop the anchor at the airport tomorrow. She goes on a three night hike and four day hike in Sydney. And then I've got Gordy alking.
Speaker 2: Around Sydney, well, the shops, the sun so flies in the city.
Speaker 5: Then she goes down to a coastal hike.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, gotcha? So what have you got planning? You've got a boys weekend? Are you and your boy?
Speaker 5: All that's really in the calendar is a lot of footage.
Speaker 2: I get the feet of that. You were watching a lot of footy away in that time. So has he ever been to a footy game?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: I thought he was too young? What do you reckon?
Speaker 2: He says, this weekend to be his first game.
Speaker 5: No, we're just watching an a Mats place on TV. So I thought you were going No, no, no, too much?
Speaker 2: Didn't get bulled out? Was too much trouble?
Speaker 5: You're around on the floor, yeah, halftime? Leave her?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, this weekend, I'm a nurse. In about two hours time, my seventeen year old George has been taken to the hospital knocked out and then four teeth taken out of her mouth, so that it's quite savage. It has been arranged. You don't get that hr there'll be more teeth coming out, missy. She's having four wis some teeth out today? So good luck to have a lot of ice cream over the weekend, rotating that jelly with lemonade and those peace as well. In the Ice based Christian Connell Show podcast Patsy, what are you giving your double thumbs up to you? What are you enjoying?
Speaker 3: We saw a movie last weekend on Netflix, Leave the World Behind. It's Julia Robertson Kevin Bacon.
Speaker 5: I read the book, did you?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well we read the book. I liked it.
Speaker 5: I have a major problem with it, but I can't say without giving away the ending. But I didn't say what was your what did in your mind? I just didn't like.
Speaker 2: So you didn't like the movie version, but you love the book.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't like the book. I haven't seen the movie. But remember everyone's problem with the TV show Lost is it set all these mysteries and then they were like, all right, here we go, last episode. We're going to find out answer it all. Yeah, there's a bit of that going on and leave the world. This is what the love God said. In fact, he said at the end of it. That was the most ridiculous ending I've ever seen. But I actually really liked it because you have to use your imagination.
Speaker 3: It's obvious what's going to happen. It's like put two and two together.
Speaker 5: I like when they tell you exactly what happens. No, I I like them revealing the mystery.
Speaker 7: Out.
Speaker 2: I want to join my own dots.
Speaker 5: It's like in the end of every Scooby Doo episode, you get to pull off the mask. That's that's the satisfying bit.
Speaker 2: Thought for once, we're having a serious chat about pulp culture, and then we're back.
Speaker 5: To Scooby to her, that's the satisfying bit is learning who it was, the whole kind of the whole man who.
Speaker 4: Runs every time. But it's a good acalyptic thriller. I loved it.
Speaker 2: A new movie.
Speaker 4: It's relatively new.
Speaker 3: I think it was released December last year.
Speaker 2: I would be very happy with a Julia Roberts channel.
Speaker 4: You know what, I really like Julia Roberts. She is aging so.
Speaker 2: Great wider smile than Judia Roberts.
Speaker 4: I think she's beautiful.
Speaker 3: I think she is so natural and down to earth, and as she gets older.
Speaker 2: It's mouth. I can't stop thinking about that. Smile just likes out my heart.
Speaker 5: That's that's not nice in a beautiful way.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I love coming, you know, and I love Roberts.
Speaker 5: Smile are so many that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: That's actually a very good thing. Okay, now we've ever need to do come at prank cause we'll get you.
Speaker 5: To do them.
Speaker 4: I really liked that.
Speaker 3: I think it was in like the top five or something last weekend on Netflix. The other thing I did mention earlier in the week Wicked. If you get a chance to go and see it at the Regent, do go because it gives a beautiful backstory on the Witches.
Speaker 2: It's an amazing music.
Speaker 4: And you'll think differently about the evil Witch.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I also think even people who don't like musicals this is something else and end up going with my daughters when they were when they were younger. When it opened in London, we went three times. It's amazing.
Speaker 4: It is one of.
Speaker 3: Those that you want to go back to. And I will briefly mention it's wrapped. The season's just wrap. But Big Miracles on Channel nine, which follows the IVF stories of Couples, is just an absolute delight.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard anything about that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Jack of you and Benko. Oh, it's absolutely stunning.
Speaker 5: You still watch on nine plug yes man.
Speaker 3: And it's just having been through IVF, I watch it and it's just I cry every time because if you're struggling with fertility, if you know or you know someone who has, I guarantee it will absolutely.
Speaker 4: Tug at your heart strings.
Speaker 3: And it just it reminds me of our journey and these couples just opening up and sharing the struggle that they have. It's just absolutely beautiful, big miracles.
Speaker 2: Actually, do you know what I did watch half an episode. I came in, my wife was in tears and I sat there watch it. It's sat here in Melbourne, Yes, yes, I didn't. They do a lot of global pioneering research in IVF right here in Melbourn.
Speaker 3: It's amazing Melbourne had the first IVF baby. I think I believe that's the case. That maybe Monash IVF to.
Speaker 2: Tell me this. Does it always end with good news? Are they finding out? Oh no, I can't be watching that way.
Speaker 3: But it's raw and it's honest and it's I think it's a window into how it is for a lot of couples now and it's just, you know so much what takes me back. So much of what the couple say is exactly how I felt. They had a woman this week say what good am I as a woman and That might sound harsh, but I can remember having exactly the same sentiment of what's wrong with me? Why am I so broken that I just I can't do this.
Speaker 2: Felt if they can't produce it, that's horrible naturally or create a child so much awful.
Speaker 3: Just watching it's like, oh God, my heart is aching for you. I know exactly how you feel.
Speaker 5: It's beautiful anchor and I even talked about it after Gordy's birthday on Monday that if we had existed in any time other than now in history in the last thirty years, he wouldn't have been born. Crazy crazy to think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, wonder they called it was a good, big miracle. What a great name for it as well? That's lovely and what's that all?
Speaker 4: Nine nine?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Jack, what have you enjoyed this week? I know it's tough and you got two year old, you haven't got as much time to watch the various TV show.
Speaker 5: Actually, I've got a library hack this week, and it's because of Gordy that we went and joined up to the local library to get any more kids books. Yeah, I didn't know you can get audio books through your library. Can you how audiobook hack? You just you rent them like you would rent a book. So you're kidding, what cray did you get this app called borrow Box? You put in your you got to sign up as a library member, so have you put in your library number? And then you just scroll through and you go, yeah, I want to borrow I'm reading you.
Speaker 2: For audible or anything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I'm reading I'm listening to The Godfather at the moment, the original.
Speaker 2: Book My Goodness Agreement by Maria A. Puso.
Speaker 5: It's brilliant.
Speaker 2: Who's doing the narration? I don't know.
Speaker 5: It sounds like a fat Tony out of the Cities. It's a it's a brilliant book.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. It's one of my favorite books. It's an incredible story.
Speaker 5: So sign up if you want to. If you listen to a lot of audiobooks, and it's a great, easy, cheap way that's you know, provided to us by it when you're in the car, or just the way to work, which I have stopped doing because sometimes it's quite silent. It's a weird way to start with someone getting beat up out of the side of a bar.
Speaker 4: Libraries have so many good resources.
Speaker 5: The local library is hands I learned more.
Speaker 2: The best thing my dad ever did them it was enrolling at the local library when I was about five. Everything I've done in my life has come from that library. Honestly, there's my joy of reading and books and storytelling. Local libraries are essentially I actually think I learned more there because I enjoyed reading than I did it at school. It was everything to me. Yeah, their magical places. Now want to go in them. The staff that work, they really care about stories and understand and not everyone because because of a book these days isn't cheap. Not everyone can afford to buy a lot of books over a year. Yeah, they're to rent them out.
Speaker 5: They're so friendly. It's different to how you remember a library as a kid, where like if you don't bring this back, laid fees for you.
Speaker 2: They're not like that.
Speaker 5: They're like just reing you, like on the app renew the books if you can't bring them back on time. We never do late phase. We just want people to use the library.
Speaker 2: Yeah, awesome, all right, double thumbs up for me. Then I'll kick off with a book I've really enjoyed. Actually, one of the quickest book I've read in the last couple of years, but so much life wisdom in there. I heard this guy called Boyd Varty on Tim Ferriss's podcast, and you know he was really enjoying the chat. And you actually pause it to google the book and order it. That's why good. This guy is a former lion tracker in South Africa. His dad's what his granddad was. It's called The Line Tracker's Guide to Life. It is amazing, really really funny stories. It's a tiny little book, but I lend up highlighting so much of it. There's so much life wisdom in there. Barely page goes by. You won't highlight something. It's great. Line Tracker's Guide to Life by Boyd Varty. Cannot recommend that enough. Loved it. You read it in a day. And the other thing, which is great, I know you love your golf at the moment. Full Swing season two is back. Watched the first episode last night was all about live golf, merging with PGA and all that. It is brilliant, very very good, and I saw the on SBS. It won an Oscar last year for a Best Short Movie. It's only twenty two minutes. It's called an Irish Goodbye. It's an Irish short movie. It is laugh out loud funny. I was howling at times by myself watching it. An Irish Goodbye. It's on SBS one on Oscar last year. This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. Because you said you want the four and twenty Pies to meat Pies to go up on our wall, the foot of you wall of fame we have for every call of this morning. This is an amazing prize. A slab of four and twenty classic meat pies in a slab is eight pies. The producers have given us some pie facts here. More pies than seats are sold at the MCG every hour.
Speaker 5: Your wow, No, actually that can't be right.
Speaker 2: I now no longer have faith in that producing team. They didn't even know what show number it was yesterday. Each day you just added on one that we didn't have yesterday. Were we like two hundred shows out yesterday?
Speaker 5: Actually? Are they saying more pies in the world are sold?
Speaker 8: Not for.
Speaker 2: Stat remaldor felt them just put double thumbs up in the Here is that right, Caitlin?
Speaker 3: It is correct and this is from the four and twenty pis people.
Speaker 5: This is official, but not at the They're not selling you one hundred thousand pies. I thought it was at the g No No in the world, but they're using the G as.
Speaker 2: A as as already on shaky ground. What about this one?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 2: The pie is a statement at the AFL because it's the perfect size for all hand sizes. Where did you get these facts from? That's not a fact, No, So four and twenty pie four and twenty is the largest savory pie bakery in the world, making twenty thousand parties an hour. That is a fact.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, so something from then they're making twenty thousand an hour, but they're selling over one hundred thousand an hour, So how are they keeping up with demands?
Speaker 2: Someone needs to go and investigate. What's happened to all them pies in twenty thousand an hour? Time is twenty four How much in a twenty four hour day are they making? Crush the numbers team, so twenty thousand times twenty four.
Speaker 3: Four hundred and eighty thousand, half.
Speaker 2: A million parts. This doesn't sound right, does it? Here we go, this can't be true. They're just fed you alone to dot chief facts fifty two million, twenty pits eating each year? No way, did you not look at that and go this?
Speaker 6: Does it?
Speaker 2: Fifty two million million? How many people on there in Australia, super.
Speaker 4: Person in Australia.
Speaker 2: Fifty million, four and twenty pits fucking year? Is this true?
Speaker 1: It's true, two four and twenty it's facts.
Speaker 2: Well, no, we can make up. I could say we've got fifty two million listeners. I can't just then go and go and that's a fact, because I'm telling you it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we should do it. The research in dependently on pies next time. Not let the company decide.
Speaker 2: Fifty four and twenty pis are consumed each year. Anyway, you can win some free four and twenty meat pies right now. Knockoff? What time are you knocking off today? And what is the highlight for you this weekend? Carl and Brner.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian o'kyls show.
Speaker 2: Podcast Christian Knockoff Friday. This is on Kylie. No word today. Heading camping for the weekend with my husband and three kids for my birthdayly birthday t will be maybe you they go camping and you go and stay in a nice actual hotel with a room in a comfortable bed and have a nice night's sleep. Kenny does not want any UFR free pies today, actually texting me saying no thanks. As a staunch bakery enthusiast, four and twenty pies are offensive. Everything is offensive these days, isn't it. You can make a case for anything being offensive these days. I am a store spakery, you says, and I still love meat pie Patsy for your parents' sixtieth wedding anniversary. This comes from Tom. Did you arrange letters from the King and the PM? You can go on it qualifies the same as a one hundred?
Speaker 4: Really are you serious?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: My mum is such a royalist she would get such.
Speaker 2: I think it doesn't take that long. Online. It takes a couple of weeks and you'll get the letter from the King and also the Prime Minister as well. But you'll definitely get it from the King and all the headed paper mats.
Speaker 3: What do I do go on to like a Buckingham Palace shot and.
Speaker 9: Put it in the.
Speaker 2: Yes, I guess you would do that.
Speaker 4: What's the website? Does he say?
Speaker 2: Hundred? Some of it?
Speaker 5: You will have to figure what's the website?
Speaker 4: Can you email me telling me if you.
Speaker 2: Just Google King anniversary form. Yeah, that's actually is how I google. So I just sort of chuck random words and again you're smarter than me, search engine, you figure out if any tiny monkey mind, I'm.
Speaker 4: Want to do that.
Speaker 5: Thank you for that tip.
Speaker 3: My mom would love that.
Speaker 2: Perry, what have you found?
Speaker 5: It's the first search on Google. If you don't like it, I can probably photoshot one for you as well if you like.
Speaker 2: I don't know that. Berry's idea of these folks are shopping that basic Adobe demo version he's got.
Speaker 3: Send me the link, the proper Yeah, it's to Google dot a link.
Speaker 2: All right, knock off Friday. Let's give away some pies and find out what people up to this weekend. Glenn, good morning, Good morning, Christian and crew.
Speaker 10: Here you go on.
Speaker 2: We're so, what's the highlight for you this weekend? Glen? What are you up to? Mate?
Speaker 10: The highlight is I'm going to get to a knockoff at three o'clock today. I'm going to take my daughter to a netball game. Then I'm going to come back home. I've got a mate and his wife coming over. We're going to get a pie warmer out and we're going to enjoy this slab of pies.
Speaker 2: Hello, so you've already Betty had a bed. Yeah, you've octously got quite a pro sets up there. You've got to high warmer.
Speaker 10: I've got a pie warmer. Yes, I can fit. I can fit that slab in Wries. I can even fit more if you've got more.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you know what? I will send you two slaps of four and twenty pis Okay.
Speaker 7: Oh you're a ripper or in one sitting right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is a lot, Glenn, Yes, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: When a couple of years ago Marvel did when we were coming back from COVID as a special, lated two dollars four and twenty pies at the footy and my friend ate six pile in one in the moment.
Speaker 2: The next day, the people that go into the tourter after you. That's not nice for them. That's a lot of process. Then go easy. We'll send you two slabs the Okay, enjoy your night, good luck today, right, were Sarah? And then it says brackets English accent, good morning, good morning, Sarah Bracket's English accent morning, good morning. How are you? Yes, we're Sarah. What are you going to this weekend? Sarah was the highlight for you.
Speaker 11: So the highlight for me this weekend is I'm going to be competing at the Masters Championships for Athletics, which is basically old people still doing their thing.
Speaker 2: It's not it's masters, it's vintage. It's it's maturity, it's mastery. That's what you are. What are you doing?
Speaker 11: I'm going to be doing some throwing events, so discuss shot, hammer, javelin.
Speaker 2: And waight throw, and you want some free pies you could throw the discuss, Yeah.
Speaker 11: That sounds great, Probably go further.
Speaker 2: And so have you competed before? Yes, I have.
Speaker 11: I've been competing for a very long time, so as a junior and then a senior and now an oldie also.
Speaker 2: So have you always done those events? The discuss?
Speaker 11: And no, I started off as a high jumper and then got a little bit too heavy and so moved over to throwing events.
Speaker 2: The high jump to me, right looks such hard work. When they do like the steeplechase and they've got to run over all those barriers, then go around do another lot of more of those flipping barriers.
Speaker 5: It just something just looks hard work about that, To be honest, any of the Olympic Sports. Probably what's that.
Speaker 2: One where they then land in some water as well? No, No, there's a steeple chase, isn't there. Yeah, there's a small bit of water, and a part of all that land is you've got to go again, and I've got my foot is getting so wet. I'd hate that any other event other than that. And how far can you chuck a hammer?
Speaker 11: Hammer? About thirty five meters so you know, pretty how far do you reckon?
Speaker 2: You could look?
Speaker 5: I have no idea, honestly, I think we struggled a.
Speaker 2: Clear fifteen thirty five meters a long way.
Speaker 5: I remember having to do the shop put in high school and it went so shallow.
Speaker 2: It just goes down. It doesn't it doesn't get out of that first innocircle. I've seen the Russians. It just goes straight down, just in front of your rear foot, clear the front leave foot.
Speaker 5: I think I got a heavier on for everyone else.
Speaker 2: This is a cannonball, all right, Sarah, We'll send you some pies. Good luck this week.
Speaker 11: Care, thank you ever so much.
Speaker 7: Take care.
Speaker 2: We've got another Sarah here as well. Good morning Sarah, Sarah and endever Hills is that you?
Speaker 8: Yes, it is good morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Good What time you knocking off today, Sarah?
Speaker 8: Just knocked off, way to start of the day.
Speaker 2: And so do you work overnight? What do you do?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 8: I work cleaning at the Village cinemas.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're clear all the mess that we've all left behind, all that stuff that we just throw on the floor.
Speaker 8: We do. Yeah, good fun, good fun, good team, good people to work with, so it makes the time go fast.
Speaker 2: Sarah.
Speaker 5: I used to be a Hoists cinema cleaner, and now after doing that job, I'd always take my rubbish get out of it always.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I doubt it. I doubt that very much.
Speaker 5: Pickup, no need to leave him under the seats.
Speaker 8: And so kids and I do use a very loud voice and say, kids, make sure you're clean up after yourselves as we work out, you know, make sure everyone else he is.
Speaker 2: And what have you found? Have you found anything unusually want to be cleaned up overnight?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 8: A lot of I don't know if I can say it on the radio, but a lot of protection a lot oh nearly daily.
Speaker 11: Yeah, pretty pretty gross.
Speaker 8: But it happened.
Speaker 2: Oppenheims these movies that morning Oppenheimer.
Speaker 8: Your boat.
Speaker 13: I guess.
Speaker 2: Almost daily.
Speaker 8: A lot, yeah, over the weekends particularly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I never remember finding those, So I don't know if that's an epidemic that has started in the last few years.
Speaker 8: Sex, I don't know, but but we found things like phones people forget like their phones.
Speaker 2: Cartoons, understand protection there and almost daily I'm staggered at that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's not it's not nice. It's not nice at all, but it's very memorable, Sarah.
Speaker 5: I used to if someone had a full box of popcorn left over, I used to eat some.
Speaker 4: Oh, Jackie, you don't do that.
Speaker 5: I used to dig off the off the top skin of milk, the deepest stuff which.
Speaker 2: I knew was.
Speaker 8: You know what I think for me and my workmates, if I take in a case of pies and just chuck them in the oven and then they're ready by the time I finished, it might be better than day old popcorn.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, probably wrong. Okay, have some pies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sarah will send you some pies. Have a lovely weekend. Thanks to call him.
Speaker 1: Thank you Sent you by Christian Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian, I've already knocked off. Really, I'm not working today, but I am it scientist and picking up a brand new puppy first time ever been a dog owner. The afternoon it all begins, Janelle, that is super exciting and also the next couple of weeks that is not having a baby.
Speaker 5: I remember Bianker and I had a conversation about getting a dog on a Sunday and we had Luna by the Tuesday and Bianca I was at work and Bianka drove down to Geelong to a farm in Geelong to pick her up and I remember facetiing her on the way back. It was such an exciting moment.
Speaker 2: We still, the kids and I and the whole family still look at the photos when we first got our when she says a little puppy, then the German shepherd dog Nisha, and even though they are obviously growing to very big dogs, but when the little piece they got these years almost ninety percent of them, and that their little fat little paws.
Speaker 5: As well as they're so come out all the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, it's a joyous thing. So Janelle enjoyed. That's so exciting for you. Yesterday on the show, then we got the story from Fiona and I thought we could get some more stories about things blown away and flying away. Christiana bought a big painting on canvas. They brought it out to the car and I realized it was too big to fit to stay I had, so I try to attach it to the roof rack with string and duct tape. I love it. You know, when you see people who have tried to do this, they don't It's only two caves, it's not far, and they look so nervous. You know that isn't making it back to your house. I thought if a drive home at snail's pace, everything would be okay. It wasn't. About two hundred meters up the road, the painting flew off the roof and landed in the middle of the road, and I had to stop the traffic. So yesterday we're talking about why did you have to stop the traffic? But I think there might be more stories from you this morning on nine four one four one oh four three about things flying away. I remember being up about a year and a half ago on a holiday. We're up on the Gold Coast and I brought this gazebo to protect us from the sun, and suddenly the wind changed really quickly, and the gazebo, I remember being just in the sea. I could see this gazeba tumbling. It was like doing several flipping and people were like moving their kids out of the way end, you know when they looking down the beach and go, where's the jet that didn't secure this? Or but we're enough sand, and I was like, we don't need to down too much as a lovely sunny day kids. I then had to get out and run. I was actually chasing this gazebo and it's bloody. Are to get one of those? It starts because it became then a kind of sorts as the wind was behind sort of putting me.
Speaker 5: At what point do you just leave and go shuffle the family off the beach?
Speaker 2: It's not our someone else's problem back, Yeah, Jackie boy, If you've got a story about something flying away.
Speaker 5: I had one over summer. I tried to do a DIY project with mum and Dad's old outdoor umbrella, one of the big ones that you hoist above an outdoor setting, and I took the top off it and just put the canvas umbrella on the outdoor. I guess it's like an open pergola backyard, so it's got no shade. I thought I'll just use the big umbrella and make a shade cloth with it. Tied it down with metal wire, so I thought it was solid. It wasn't even a week up there before it snapped the wire and blew off.
Speaker 1: Wow, why do you go next doors?
Speaker 5: No, it's thankfully it didn't because if it did, it could have really caused some damage. It just went further into the backyard.
Speaker 2: So what just like metal, y didn't use cable times or anything.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: I thought it was stronger than I thought. The metal The cable ties would have come off surely plastic.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Patsy, what's your story? What flew away? Mate?
Speaker 3: Dad was taking me to UNI back in the day and he had strapped my wardrobe on the top of the roof or actually no, he he'd sort of put the wardrobe in the back of his ute on the tray and like put straps around the cab.
Speaker 2: You mean like a wooden sort of an.
Speaker 3: Old style wardrobe, because there wasn't a wardrobe in my room and he'd got those you know, those stretchy In.
Speaker 2: My mind, this is a walking one. It's an actual room. It's an entire room being tod you see those wide loads. It's one of those cabins. It's perhaps he's walking wardrobe. I wish it was.
Speaker 3: No, it was just one of those secondhand, old wooden ones that's about one hundred years old.
Speaker 2: I used to weigh a ton, did he used to weigh a ton?
Speaker 3: Anyway, So we were setting off from Country Toria into Melbourne and we hit about your roa and Dad had to break suddenly on the freeway and this thing you could just hear, like the twing of those stretchy things with the hooks on the end. Yeah, they come loose, and the thing just I swear, just flew over the top of the cab and just banged in front on the freeway and it was spinning like some sort of breakdowncer on its back, just going round and round and round. It was just and it just fell apart.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, your nineties flying across the freeway.
Speaker 14: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Those things are called octopus springs. Yeah, yeahsome aren't they. You know, when you stretch something and if you if you don't get their rhin a hook up with its other other half and put it together and they fly back, they will smash you in the wrist. I always get the back of your hand.
Speaker 5: I'm always scared of them.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that's what it's called. Steve's on the line, Steve, what flew away?
Speaker 7: Hey, hey, guys, my daughter's trampoline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, trampolines and umbrothers always got blown away, don't they. So what happened?
Speaker 7: It was a really windy day, and I've got a knock at the door, and my neighbor has asked me if I was missing something from my backyard. Enough, the trampoline was missing. So I went next door with my neighbor and found the trampoline perfectly placed in the middle of the backyard at his place, and damaged like someone had just put it there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the perfect land and a ten from the judges. So what do you have to do? Did you just roll it down the road back to yours?
Speaker 7: Oh? He helped me carry it back next door. Not very heavy, big big round one with the mesh on the sides.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were hardcore. You smashed that skull. That's up to you. Nothing good's coming your way. We weed out the thickies, let them bounce off. Now we keep all the thickies in the net. You know, Steve, thank you very much you call it. Let's go to Sam.
Speaker 13: Good morning, Sam, Hi Christian Patson, Jack, how.
Speaker 2: Are you well remembered? And Sam? What flew away?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 13: My sister and her partner were at the park one day and her pet ferret was swooped by a bird, and the bird took the ferret and flew away with it.
Speaker 5: No, luckily, luckily, I'm still teaching the family.
Speaker 2: Did you get yourself a proper dog? The ferret was taken away?
Speaker 15: Well luckily for her at that time when they were at the park, she had like a little leash for it, and had it on a leash like a dog, and that she was.
Speaker 2: Was She then take it away reverse popping, flying across the suburbs.
Speaker 13: She managed to unclutch the bird and get her pet.
Speaker 2: Down at the dog park. Is incredible. So you got the ferret? Bane?
Speaker 6: She did?
Speaker 13: She did get the ferret back.
Speaker 2: Got a story that little fella had when he got back to tell his little ferret friends what happened to him that day. Lovely stuff? So all right, sound factually cool?
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Every Friday on our show, the last hour of Power we turn into a giant jukebox. You pick all the music from eight every single Friday, we give you a theme. We call it the Naked Out.
Speaker 5: Oh Christian, We've got no songs for the whole hour.
Speaker 16: Oh nick nick nig, nick nick nig, naked our, Naked hour, Oh nick nake egg nick nigg Naked hour, Naked hour.
Speaker 2: All right, this week? Then from eight this morning, we're looking for songs with stop or start in the title nine four one four one oh four. Three songs would stop or start in the title What are you going for?
Speaker 3: I've based it this week because I've got both stop and start in my title. And of course it's Brian Adams. Who else can't stop this thing we started?
Speaker 2: Oh the paradox, Oh, well play oil flashbacks. This is a good tune as well. I am oppressed.
Speaker 3: Plays absolutely every single concert he plays. It's one of his Yeah, when is he coming back on? He hasn't come out for ages?
Speaker 2: This question we always ask ourselves every day, is next one of our existential acts? Doesn't it? When is Brian Adams?
Speaker 5: Because last home he was here, Remember he looked at in thee.
Speaker 4: He he did point me out.
Speaker 3: He comes like it used to come like every two years, and he hasn't come for ages. I don't know what we've done.
Speaker 2: We send you to interview the drummer. Was it no drama? It was a drummer?
Speaker 11: Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: He's on this Week in Music. To my I was stabley Sorry, I get so confused. Drummers and bassis are this Week in Music? Okay, gotcha?
Speaker 3: No, I ran into the drummer on the way into the interview.
Speaker 2: That's it, right, Yeah?
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Didn't you ever carry aback with some food in it or something?
Speaker 3: No, no, he did.
Speaker 4: He'd just gone out for a takeout and was bringing it back to his room.
Speaker 2: What did he have?
Speaker 4: I think he had Indian a good curry?
Speaker 2: This Week in Music. Yeah, that's it all right, Jackie Boye, What are you going for? A song with stop or start in the title.
Speaker 5: Let's get it started by the Black Eyed Peece.
Speaker 2: Great Friday tune. This starts Scared Started, This starts scared Start.
Speaker 5: They play this each and every time.
Speaker 2: They Wow, what a tree for everyone? When are they coming back? Foggy come back with when we miss you guys? This Week in Music.
Speaker 3: Do you think that's funny that he hasn't come back because I interviewed him the last time he was here. Maybe he's too scared to come back.
Speaker 2: Sorry, is still about right down? I was thinking, wait, you vent when I am. We're going to dig that out. That's not my time. I want to hear sat down when I am Like, that's like Frost Nixon level in.
Speaker 3: Some sort of restraining order that I'm not across.
Speaker 2: All right, I've got this classic from the Supreme. Stop in the name of Love, ry tune. Just listen to that big sound of motown one. Are the Supremes coming back? Guys? I remember when I interviewed the Supreme.
Speaker 3: He's waiting a while.
Speaker 2: They gave me side eye all of the whole Ladies, did.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian o'connls show podcast.
Speaker 2: We put you in control of the music. We call it the Naked Hour. We slip away the songs. We give you a theme. You pick all the songs that we play today. Songs will stop or start in the title on nine four one four, one oh four three. Why don't we start? Peter, good morning, very good, thank.
Speaker 3: You, Good morning Christians.
Speaker 6: Jack, How are you?
Speaker 2: What have you got for us?
Speaker 12: I've got a timeless classic Mike Moro, rolling son.
Speaker 5: Start me up.
Speaker 2: Great song, right, Peter, this is a great one. Thank you very much for calling in. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 12: No worries, you're all You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Now are we going start? Stop? Start stop? Are we flip flopping around like that?
Speaker 5: I would love to say yes, but we're not.
Speaker 2: Give me this says the truth. Give me the truth, Marie. So we're going stopping again, stopping now and then we start later. This is going to have become problematic now, isn't it, Marie, Good morning.
Speaker 12: You can't stop the music.
Speaker 8: Nobody can stop musy.
Speaker 2: Oh my word, let's bring him on. The village people.
Speaker 7: Stop playing.
Speaker 13: You're trying.
Speaker 5: Let's play this.
Speaker 2: This is Does it make you feel good? Some of the songs just make you sway side to sign. This has a certain energy. We have to play this. This is a great song, Marie. Thank you very much suggesting the village people. Are we starting stopping now?
Speaker 5: There's another start?
Speaker 2: Come on, guys. Rebinacie sequence, Heather, good morning, Hello, Hello Heather. What have you got for us?
Speaker 13: Don't stop the music? I think that Rihanna is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just no, we're not playing that.
Speaker 5: My first year in radio.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, Fridays where you get that well we have is the.
Speaker 17: People of the village.
Speaker 2: Don't you want to be in that village with the people's we got here? Are we starting on? Stopping?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 5: We're starting?
Speaker 2: Oh my good, good news guys. Uh Liz, Hey, Christian, Hey, going, I'm good. So you got a one with starting the title sho I have Billy Joe.
Speaker 6: We didn't start the fire?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, of course right there and playing for you start Liz, Thank you very much. It's got to work. Stewart, Good morning, Stewart.
Speaker 8: Good morning guys. I've got can't stop boring.
Speaker 2: Tears changed to be bad of the Wayne. Can't start one day?
Speaker 6: Are you?
Speaker 1: I love Jane to be the way.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard this in a while, played the old show. This is a brilliant song. It's when he starts rappings my favorite bit, you know, when he just starts going very quickly. I love that night song. Stuet, this is a great one, which you stick this song for the next hour. Brennan, Good morning, Brennan, Thank you, Brendan morning. It's a Friday, and I'll tell you don't stop me now because I'm having a good time by clean. Let's get it on. Let's get it on with the people in the village. This is another great one, Brendan, great choice. Thank you very much. We'll stick it on. Have a great weekend, Debbie.
Speaker 17: I'd like to Christian, I'd like no night, stop it now, but high school dare we?
Speaker 9: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Oh, we only need someone at the Human Touch on a Friday. All right, We're going to end the hour with that because it's stopping. It's stopping the show. Fiberonacci, sequen, you got in my bread.
Speaker 1: Look, Christian Connall Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Every Friday before you head into your weekend, we give you a chance to confess, cleanse yourself, so cathartsit release. Share the dumb, idiotic thing you did this week. We all do these things that share them together. We will to know why are you a genius this week?
Speaker 12: Genius?
Speaker 1: Smart Einstein, Genius of the week.
Speaker 6: Got in my car, went to put my laptop in the back of the car, realized I was in someone else's car.
Speaker 7: There was a baby seat.
Speaker 10: In the back.
Speaker 6: Five am I get out to my car, open the door, pitch black, sit down.
Speaker 8: Thirty seconds later, I realized I'm in the passenger seat waiting for someone to drive me.
Speaker 12: My husband, I think, is your genius of the week. He lost his reading glasses and then he deduced that the local raven who lives around our area must have stolen them.
Speaker 2: All right, why are you a genius this week? Nine four one four one four three. I'll go first. The sek on the show was talking about how I had to work cancel my internet tract, and I said, how I did it and take an hour and seven minutes. What didn't sa There was a big chunk of that was I called up the wrong provider. They were like, we can't find who assist, And I was like, here we go. You people do this? Yeah right, yeah, yeah, You're just trying to get me frustrated so I don't cancer when it's not going to work with me. Look again, my friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how long did it take to realize?
Speaker 2: Quite? I don't want to go into the fall teach. It's a busy show.
Speaker 5: He calls breaking up.
Speaker 2: He went hello, hello, No, hung up? And you shudder almost through the phone. All god, no one else can see the sheer stupidity. You're like, oh my god, how am I still alive? How I've even got those part into life. Perhaps why you a genius sy ism?
Speaker 4: I've done a couple.
Speaker 3: Actually, I went to the supermarket the other day. I took the love God's car and he's got one of those automatic ignition buttons.
Speaker 4: You don't have that very fancy anyway.
Speaker 3: So I got out of the car and it wouldn't lock with the remote thing, and I'm thinking, what's it doing?
Speaker 4: I didn't turned it off.
Speaker 2: I do that still?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, and then last night I got out of the car and had a couple of disposable coffee cups I needed to throw in the bin. And I had my phone and my purse and my keys in one hand and the coffee cups in the other. But I threw my phone and keys in this into the bin.
Speaker 2: Been a long week, a very long, very emotional week, and.
Speaker 3: You could hear it hit the bottom of the recycling started to say it's I am not mom, I am not doing it, and she had to, like Chris had to lift her up to step.
Speaker 2: A scene from Annie.
Speaker 15: She's like, you better.
Speaker 4: Double my pay for this. This is disgusting, Mum.
Speaker 2: That's great. Patsy and Jack, why are you genius? This week?
Speaker 5: I have a chip tooth. I chip when I was younger, and I've actually got a veneer on the corner of one of my teeth.
Speaker 2: Oh that gold one. I love it. It looks really cool.
Speaker 5: This week Gordy's birthday. On Monday, Bianca had a big pack of popcorn to serve ready for the birthday party. And on Sunday night, I saw it and I wanted me some, but I didn't want her to know that I was tucking into the popcorn. So it was a big plastic bag with a taped top, and I tried to undo the tape so I wouldn't be noticed. A perfect crime wasn't coming undone. So I put the tape between my teeth and started to yank on it, and I've pulled the veneer off my You did catch yourself. I've got to go back to the dentist.
Speaker 2: Oh no, otherwise you're gonna get some locked tight glue or something, or do it yourself.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast, Why.
Speaker 2: Are You a Genius? This Week? Andrea? Good morning, Good morning, Andrea. I hear this is a live Genius of the Week that's happening right now.
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness, gracious your producer rang me back from an email that I'd sent about previous bright moment. Well, she'd called me. I was in the middle of being locked out of my house already this.
Speaker 2: Morning, in the middle of trying to get the kids in the car and going to school.
Speaker 6: Yep, screaming at them about not being organized and not taking responsibility.
Speaker 2: For their judging you.
Speaker 5: So where are you right now?
Speaker 6: On my driveway with the kids in the car. We're just about to leave. But when we're about yeah, we've locked ourselves out of the house, so we have to get around to the neighbor and get into the backyard that way so the kid can get through the dog door and.
Speaker 8: Get it in the house.
Speaker 2: Again, how small is the cat?
Speaker 6: I've got a large labrador so and skinny kids.
Speaker 2: So good go What are you going to do that before you can get head off to school?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yes, this is all pre coffee. I would like to turn me a Copra on this one, but.
Speaker 2: Oh, Paul, I actually just feel sorry for you. This is too much stress in the morning.
Speaker 6: Oh it's hilarious. And if you've known how I'd woken up this morning, my kids borrowed my plug in charger last night without asking. So I put my phone on with an alarm to meet my girlfriend for a run, only to find out that my phone had actually pushed itself off without any power because it wasn't actually plugged in.
Speaker 2: Andrew the biggest ideas we have with our teenagers about stealing charging cables and that, and they're constantly just stealing mine. It's always when you're aout to run out of power as well.
Speaker 6: I own more Shares and Apple than I should. When it comes to blind, I try and.
Speaker 2: Get those cheaper ones and then the phone goes. You get me the top of the town, my friend an Apple.
Speaker 5: Do that with the Apple Watch, get the.
Speaker 2: Angle charger, Andrea. I hope it all works out, okay, for you're right, thank you. Crisis all right, take care on, just get to Jennifer nowt Jennifer.
Speaker 17: Good morning, Hi Christian, I'm your genius of the What have you done?
Speaker 18: I have a beautiful neighbor who had a birthday and she'd gone out to lunch.
Speaker 17: So I wanted to put signs all up the street and all.
Speaker 18: Over her house wishing her happy birthday because she's such a brilliant neighbor. And I went outside with no pockets in my clothing, and I put my keys somewhere really safe because I need the keys for my car and to get in and lock my house. She came home and asked me to come in because I left cake in there for her birthday. And she said, come in for coffee and a cake, and I said, okay, I'll be in. So I looked for my keys so I could lock the door as I go out. It's a dead block. I couldn't find my keys. I turned the house upside down, ripped everything, even the washing machine apart, to find my keys.
Speaker 17: I found them. Where do you think they were? They were inside my brats. I got so warm that I couldn't feel them. And I felt such an idiot and an old fool.
Speaker 2: Oh, you mustn't.
Speaker 5: Pour a washing machine one hundred parts of the ripped.
Speaker 17: I had clothes on. It was raining, so I put my clothes in the washing machine. I thought I'd probably put them in with the clothes.
Speaker 2: Otherwise, I thought, did you use it? Someone kind of hamdbag or something in the branch.
Speaker 17: I was freaking out.
Speaker 2: You would have been, you would have been, We all would have been.
Speaker 7: Pretty silly.
Speaker 17: He said, to get that one too fast less and learn absolutely.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Jennifer, have a nice weekend. Thanks for calling with that great story, you too, Thank you.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast on the.
Speaker 9: Wallly online on streets, your foody heroes, the nuffies, the earliest up on the way from groundsand to goods. Everyone is welcome, just not calling.
Speaker 2: All right, we're footy back back here in Melbourne. Is it? Four games at the g over the weekends and the weekend start off with last night with the with the Blues last week on the show. Then we told you about our footy Wall of Fame, an actual hall of fame that's gonna be painted, and we're asking for your nominations. Who should be on our footy Wall of Fame. And rather than a hall of fame where everyone knows to be familiar names that have been well heralded for a long time, we want to know about unknown, unsung stars who deserted their time in the limelight. And that's what this ruler is about. Up on lying on Street with Monarch, feel confident tackling your next painting project and achieving the perfect finish. Monarch painting made Easy available at Bunning's warehouse. All right. So we've had so many great stories. People we haven't heard of before, like Malcolm Lynch, nominated by is aunt Pam for being the first person to play AFL in Get This Antarctica. Also played for the Bulldogs, North Melbourne and Port Melbourne. I think his painting is actually this is done. We've seen a bit of his.
Speaker 5: There's three people up there, Malcolm Lynch, Tim Holland who kicked one hundred goals in six games yep, and the great Royce Dixon, who was training with Geelong as a seventeen year old, lost his arm in an accident, went back to his hometown of Horsham and won the Best and Fairest.
Speaker 2: There's one guy who's painting all these right. He's already quite a few sort of legends up there already. It looks unbelievable.
Speaker 5: It's gonna look fantastic.
Speaker 2: There's some great murals all over Melbourne. There's some lots of great ones. This is gonna be one of the amazing ones. It's a great thing to have a look at and find it. Where about on Lygon.
Speaker 5: Street, seventy four lig On Street. It's opposite four hundred Grardi.
Speaker 2: And Peanut Man was the guy A lot of you want to know when did who do we put up? The last sport did go to John Boyd aka the peanut Man. Real Our producers described him as iconic unsanctioned Game day peanut salesman. What a great way to be a waar device right. Check it out this weekend and it'll be finished next week.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 2: Podcast Today on the Time, wastir h a very big boxing fan, But I'm struggling with this Mike Tyson and Jake Paul thing.
Speaker 5: What don't you like about it?
Speaker 2: I like Ja Paul. I think he's actually he's actually a half decent fighter. But he's picking a fight with the guy's fifty eight. That's what I don't like about it. Jake Paul is twenty seven. You imagine if you were out about he saw a fifty eight year old last year, Mike Tyson was like for a couple of months, he was in a wheelchair with really serious sciatica. He couldn't walk. Jake Paul, obviously, I'm going to take Tyson on, not prime time Tyson, who would have just moneered him with an about fives in the ring. Did Tyson retire in two thousand and five? That's my probably going to pick a fight with a very old man. Netflix have gone, yes, please, we'll have some of that. It's bear baiting.
Speaker 5: I thought it started because Tyson called him out and said I would still.
Speaker 2: Be He's down his RSL down there in somewhere, he's polling, and suddenly Jake Paul and his crew roll up like Ntourage picking a fight with him.
Speaker 5: He's fifty eight.
Speaker 2: Anyway happens now, I'll still be watching it. It's going to be on Netflix on July the twenties. It's an insane story, all right. So today we're looking for your fighting celebrities fighting celebrities. Well, we don't need this kind of music. No, no, no, yes, who's in the ring? I'll tell her who's in the ring. She was just here in Australia. Taylor Swift kick Taylor Swift kick Silus. Someone else is joining own antress. That's right, Minnie Pile Driver, Wow, we Ossieank Melie Gibson. It's a posh fight.
Speaker 5: Silver Meliks.
Speaker 2: Don't mess with this guy. He's a peacemaker, but not always half Nelson Mandela put you in that sleeper hole. We love Hugh Jackman, but I'll tell you what when he gets a bit punchy, that's right, he's huge Jabman, huge Jabman.
Speaker 17: Bronze.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of the Beatles is fighting. Who is it? It's all right, Jack fighting celebrities.
Speaker 5: What have you got grapple?
Speaker 2: Wow? We are Apple reference very good, Gold, Tussel Crow, Tusse Crows also God, very good.
Speaker 5: Kim Carbashingham Yeah yeah, silver and Mick Molhouse. He would have loved to see the Blues win last night. Mick Rare else.
Speaker 2: Yea God, Well, he's probably say Mason Tyson have a J. Paul to pick a fight with him. All Footy Game, The Christian O'Connell Show, podcast time wasted Today, we're looking for You're fighting celebrities? Hot off the news that J. Paul has challenged a very old man to a fight, fifty eight year old fifty eight year old Mike Tyson, who retired in two thousand and five. It's quite a few decades ago. All right, you're fighting celebrities, Jack, you're ready to mark.
Speaker 5: Let's do it.
Speaker 14: Kung Fuma Thurman Cungman Gold, Sam, well done, Robert down for the count Junior Silver, Black, Sean Tough.
Speaker 2: Daddy Silvil plus ash Karate Ashpati ash Karate Silver, Tough FuG Danny, Tom Bruce Gold, What I'm brewser Emma Stole called Austin Bronze, Judo Law Gold, Law Danny, well done. G Hard Butt Kicker one of his movies, don't it? Nick, This is very good? Her Rare Highness Kate Middleweight Gold said the Middleton, very good, Nick Martial Arts garfun call Bronze. I like that, ANDROI I thought it was a gold. Nunchuck Berry silver, mc hammer Fist Silver, Kid Rocky Gold, What I'm Stuart Nicole, Kickman some Scotty g Braun Hogan Silva, Sophie Ellis boxer gold. That's very good one Eata well done, Christina Grapplegate Silver, Emmy Blunt False Trauma Friday wrestle Crow silver, and we finished with Sancho Kick to the Bullocks gold. My favorite one of the week.
Speaker 1: The Christian O Connell's show podcast, All.
Speaker 2: Right this weekend. Over the weekends, I ask you one favor. We have two thousand dollars and we'd love to give it away on Monday show this week it's been lovely hearing about all these unsung legends like peanut Man this week, Dougie Anseil as a kid in the sixties kicking sixty goals, sixty goals in one game. There must be a club. I know that a lot of these clubs, they're mainly run by volunteers. They go from one weekend to another. They're just struggling to get through. They were lying the donations of local people's time and also money as well. If you know of a local club, it might be your local club and they could really do a two thousand dollars. We'll go a long way right now to get whatever you need to keep going, Please email me over the weekend. We're going to give it away on Monday. We want to give it away to a really good club that really needs it. Right now. You can email me over the weekend. Just give me the details. I know lots of people when you've got a lot to say about it. I'm guessing we're going to get a lot of emails over the weekend. We weren't going to get through all of them. Just give us the headlines and we're trying and read as many as we can over the weekend and give it to a great course on Monday show. Email me Christian at Christian o'connorll dot com dot au. If you want to leave a message, you can do it over the weekend. Thirteen hundred call oc have a great weekend. Whatever you're up to this weekend. Passenger, have a great weekend. We are back Monday, God's This is the
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show podcast