Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app. Got anything good?
Speaker 1: Hey, this is.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, let's give you an update about our show Cabaner, the Cabanathon.
Speaker 4: Can you help move Christian's cabana all the way to per from Cool and Gatta? Can you help move Christian's cabana?
Speaker 5: Passing it on from listener to listener. Let's move Christian carbana.
Speaker 2: All right, we have our show Beach Cabanas and as a challenge, I want to see could you move one around Australia helping each other out? Hopping out this cabaner. So we flew it from Melbourne up to the Gold Coast. We're lovely listen called Jazz. What's the first person to receive it? And then it has, due to the generosity of a lot of people, moved around clockwise from the Gold Coast and came down to Sydney, Sydney to Melbourne, Melbourne to Adelaide and then last week we're stuck in Adelaide. Obviously the big leg is going from Adelaide to Perth.
Speaker 6: Yes, so it was stuck in Portagusta, which is like north of about three hours four hours north of Adelaide. And then we had Lovely Maizie who called the show on Friday. She worked for a logistics company and she said that she would help us out. The only thing was she needed us to take it back to Perth from Port Agusta to then take it across to Perth.
Speaker 1: You mean I mean take it back to Adelaide.
Speaker 6: Oh sorry, yes, sorry, take it back to Adelaide. Yes, so we said no, we wanted it to keep moving forward. And Lovely John a random man that listens to.
Speaker 5: The show.
Speaker 1: Humans.
Speaker 6: He was a random you were So he's a beloved listener of the show.
Speaker 5: My dear friend, you never open number restaurant.
Speaker 7: Hello, random man, you want to eat here? Looking forward to your speech at your wedding. Hello, Rando's coming to our wedding.
Speaker 6: Loved so random man, Lovely John who I cherished Deely.
Speaker 5: He loved John, beloved John absolutely.
Speaker 6: He picked it up for us.
Speaker 5: It's already movie. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So we have an update from the null ball.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 6: So he's currently sent us a voice message. He's on the road as he's crossing This is random John.
Speaker 5: This is oh, thank you random John. Here this Rando's voice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hi, Christian John. The track He picked up the cabana of Shelley at Porta Gusta yesterday at the truck stop. Now, I'm a wide of person that just going out of the Western Australia border as we speak, and we'll have it there probably at five o'clock tomorrow afternoon.
Speaker 1: He's gunning.
Speaker 2: It helps also, just on the point of saying to hear, you're okay with him meeting a listener a truck stop.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's the same. How is the start of a horror movie?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, it was so fine.
Speaker 5: It's just so fa.
Speaker 6: The have to meet in a public place. So we made them meet at the truck stop, which is a.
Speaker 2: Very much.
Speaker 5: And so did you arrange this? It's got your fingerprints.
Speaker 1: All over this.
Speaker 5: Oh hi, yeah you random John for you to meet Shelley. Shelley, you're meeting a random guy called John. I'm supervised at a truck stop.
Speaker 1: You guy John.
Speaker 7: Listening to this right now, hours and hours of lonely driving.
Speaker 6: But he was great. It was all a success. And now it's crossing the nullable.
Speaker 5: So it's going to when's he going to get into Perth?
Speaker 6: So five pm tomorrow it lands in Perth. Now he has sent us a text update this morning. He said, Hi, I will be at q DE LBP truck stop.
Speaker 1: Why are you shouting by the ways?
Speaker 6: Oh sorry, my partner says.
Speaker 2: No, no, no.
Speaker 1: I was in a shop yesterday.
Speaker 2: It was one of they're playing out some promo and I was old yellow here.
Speaker 5: I can hear it. The guys serving me was kind of like wincing.
Speaker 6: I reckon, I have got a hearing problem and it's just blinding.
Speaker 1: We're going to.
Speaker 5: Well, please, let's not forget random random.
Speaker 6: Johnny is stopping it at a BP truck stop overnight. Just have a rest and then he will end up he said, Crown Theater, Perth at eight am Wednesday morning, Perth time, right, So that's currently where it'll be. He has to give a credible.
Speaker 1: This making it to Perth. And this is amazing. My wife goes through today.
Speaker 2: And what what have you got worked out for? What it gets to Perth? You've got all this effort weeks on the show. You haven't worked out? No, that's this week's show.
Speaker 6: I've heard some people can tell us what we could do.
Speaker 5: Perth people, please start working on your language. Listeners in Perth, friends in Perth, Perth.
Speaker 6: People people, friends in Perth.
Speaker 5: You're so beloved to us, perfiins.
Speaker 6: If you could help us decide what we should do to celebrate or if we keep it going.
Speaker 2: I think it's going to be unveiled and opened up at a beautiful beach, of which there are many ones over in w A.
Speaker 1: Yes, we need when need.
Speaker 2: First of all, we need to work out who listens to show in Perth and can you receive it? And what we asked him to go to another truck stop No.
Speaker 6: Crown Crown in Perth at eight.
Speaker 2: Amlasne easy for them to rearrange her in time.
Speaker 6: He just has to drop because he's got to drop the stuff off and then he's got a shed back. So yeah, someone that.
Speaker 4: Would be a shame if he drove all the way there and then we had like the all the way back, it's like snakes and.
Speaker 1: All right, So we need someone in Perth who listens to the.
Speaker 6: Show, a beloved listener to pick it up, all right.
Speaker 2: Please if you call the show thirteen fifty five twenty two and you can email me as well. Christian at christiano'connell dot com dot au
Speaker 5: Christian O'Connell show go On podcast