Speaker 1: Welcome to them. Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Why did we do those hot chips? Yesterday? I actually got told off by my wife. Get this, I didn't know that my wife is currently good morning, by the way, good morning. I didn't know that my wife is in the process of redoing the my life assurance and health insurance at the moment right.
Speaker 1: Actually she's got to wait to the document a sign before you give yourself a heart attack?
Speaker 2: She said, there was. She was speaking to some guy, yes and on the phone who was going through They were assessing the risk involved in my work, and so well, it's a pretty sort of low risk job. He sort of drives the work, sits in the studio on leaves and the guy went, I said he was show today, was eating this really hot food, struggling to speak. And my wife went, no, I don't think he was doing it. Must have you must have the wrong show. Call you back. What the hell are you doing this all right now? Is this a regular thing? I went, it's just because we'll were told not to eat them. I didn't eat them.
Speaker 1: I'm love if it's a regular thing.
Speaker 2: And it's fifteen dovery.
Speaker 1: Morning Hot Challenge?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yesterday if you want to know why I was struggling to speak there and Jack and I was because at eight thirty yesterday we thought, well, let's just do it now, because there's only half an hour left on a show. Patsy mentioned on Monday show how although it was Tuesday, the days all blend into each other at the moment. Hey, by the way, happy two hundred days in lockdown. It is let's go out and celebrate that her husband Chris had got these hot chips that were so hot that the world actually builders the world's hottest corn chip. Yeah, and on the back it says if you have an existing cardiac condition, do not have these and skull and crossbones everywhere. Soon as Patsie you mentioned that, I said, bring them in. I'd love to try that, and so Jack and I did yesterday. Turns out they are as build and advertised so hot. How someone has an entire packet. You actually did Chris a big favor, Patsy. They were still were ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Don't it hard to breathe? Yes, because the more you breathe, the more you gave flight, Like you built the flames at the backyard, throwed up.
Speaker 2: Even the sort of dust in the studio. I had to take the remaining bowls of chips that were left in here once we were sort of settling down a wee bit out, because even even just feeling it in the ether was horrific. Yes, so yes, I didn't know that just after we're doing that, that my wife was actually talking to an insurance company. And now now it has to be reviewed. They want to review the danger and I had to I've actually now got to put an email together to another adult to say I won't this was a one off. I don't do I'm not dangerous. I am not a dangerous DJ. I'll have no more hot anything just mile from me now, sir, please lower my premium. This is a low risk job. There is no there is no risk involved in this job.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast