Speaker 1: Jon and Amanda.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Jonesy and Amanda Podcast.
Speaker 3: The Jonesy and Amanda Show.
Speaker 2: Georgeous Amanda, Mistress Amanda is delivering discipline.
Speaker 4: It hurts, but someone's got to do it.
Speaker 5: Amanda, Madamanda Jones and the Virile Jonesy heard.
Speaker 3: Them describe him as a drunken idiot, stay in school and learned school.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, Jones and Amanda, those are names that you would never forget.
Speaker 7: Shot.
Speaker 3: Good afternoon to you, Amanda. How are you today?
Speaker 4: Very well?
Speaker 3: I like your jacket.
Speaker 4: So many people comment on this jacket. It's a tailored jacket, but it's got little dogs on it. And let me show the inside. I'm going to flash the inside.
Speaker 3: In a minute. Didn't know what we're getting the show.
Speaker 4: Wow, the inside of it has got ice cream?
Speaker 3: Is it a reversible jacket?
Speaker 4: No, it's got something written around the column.
Speaker 3: Lucky to be an Australian.
Speaker 4: That doesn't say that I haven't got a Southern Cross tatout.
Speaker 3: Well, you are lucky to be Astralia, of course, but.
Speaker 4: I don't wear that.
Speaker 7: Listen to you. Excuse me?
Speaker 8: Are you going?
Speaker 4: Are your flag carrying Confederate or something?
Speaker 3: No, I'm just an Australia.
Speaker 4: I feel that too, but that the people who say it.
Speaker 3: Lucky to be Australian tell that to Broderick Smith and he's big combo.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about? It hit called lucky to be in this Well, I am lucky to be in Australian.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I feel that. But I don't wear that on my clothing.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 4: No, you don't.
Speaker 3: I wear it on my back as a tramp stamp.
Speaker 4: You don't talk a minute of sense or truth or truth.
Speaker 3: Maybe I should go into a podcast. It looks great, jacket.
Speaker 4: I've got a podcast, yes, and I speak a lot of truth on you.
Speaker 3: It's very good.
Speaker 4: It is actually drops today Tell and we're talking about trad wives and the luster has come off the trad wife influences in a very unusual way.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 9: I was on the Today Show with David and Bline and we were talking about in the senses, how much percentage of chores or housework do you do in the house depends individual person.
Speaker 3: Which was kind of curious. Really, I put my wife does a lot, but only one. So I put down the gen Yeah, so I filled it in for everyone. So I gave Helen her due.
Speaker 9: But I did say as well that she was a bisexual Jedi, just to mess up the census in ninety nine years time when those results become public. Gee, there was a lot of bisexual Jedis back in twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: See there was only one and it's at your address.
Speaker 3: Who was this woman?
Speaker 4: Actually a lot of housework.
Speaker 3: Though she does a lot of housework, which is good.
Speaker 4: She happy to be in Australian.
Speaker 3: She's lucky to be Australian.
Speaker 1: Mate.
Speaker 3: We have an action pack shape.
Speaker 4: We've got Robert her and ming a show today. He is up, he's hosting the logo. He's up for the Gold LOGI. He's also in the category. I'mans I'm going to wrestle him for that one.
Speaker 3: I reckon we should run past Robert Gemi rise impression of Robert.
Speaker 4: Actually you do it.
Speaker 9: It is quite remarkable him. Ladies and gentlemen, jem y right, and he's Robert Irwin impression.
Speaker 4: Give me a set because you have to do that. You have to get the hands in every position.
Speaker 1: Here it is.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, that's extraordinary, it's pretty good.
Speaker 10: What do you think?
Speaker 1: Say?
Speaker 3: What about this big fella? What about this big fella.
Speaker 4: That's not bad that we might We might actually get you to do that in front of Robert.
Speaker 3: If this all fails, we could whack you in some car keys and we you.
Speaker 4: Out on the straight the crocs see how you go?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 9: Coming up today as well, Total recall your chance to win two thousand dollars Instagram your chance to win two thousand dollars and the fast five right here, right now?
Speaker 3: Would you like to play us a call? Thirteen fifty five twenty two on God, Jamais.
Speaker 2: Jonesy and demanders far.
Speaker 9: A cup of soup for the brain. Some call the Fast five. We grew you with questions from all different had agrees you get all five right.
Speaker 3: Amanda will say.
Speaker 4: You don't have to get all five right.
Speaker 3: I've said this, but still you could be a bit of a baller.
Speaker 4: You don't have to be. You can come in for question five and if you answer that correctly, you get a two hundred and fifty dollars fuel car.
Speaker 9: I'm of course talking about Dwayne the Rock Johnson as a baller in the movie or that show Ballers.
Speaker 3: Did you ever see that?
Speaker 4: No asked, have you ever met me?
Speaker 3: It's a little bit man a sphere for you. Dane is in Craneboard.
Speaker 4: Hello Dane.
Speaker 6: Hello Amanda, I'm very well, thank you.
Speaker 4: What was the film? Ask Day If he's he's got Ballers, you've seen it, Dane, No, I have. What's it about?
Speaker 3: He's like a sports agent as a sporting and it's all NFL and all that.
Speaker 1: Sort of stuff.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's move on from that. Dane questions your wheelhouse not in mind. A flortist is someone who plays the what.
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 11: Sorry?
Speaker 4: A flooratist is that how we say it? A flortist is someone who plays the.
Speaker 6: What it's a musical?
Speaker 4: I'll give you this Ryan.
Speaker 3: Dane hadn't seen Ballers. He didn't know what a florist was. He's not your piece trying to find gold and silver mine.
Speaker 4: And I could have done it. I could have given him a clue that would have done it all.
Speaker 3: Josh in more Band, Hello, Josh.
Speaker 4: A floortist is someone who plays the what.
Speaker 3: A floor?
Speaker 4: A flortist is someone who plays the what? What kind of musical instrument? If you're a florist.
Speaker 9: It featured on the Chase the other night with Larry Well. I'm just saying this because Amanda featured on the Chase with.
Speaker 1: Larry, an ABC series hosted by Amanda Keller.
Speaker 4: Is named for what musical instrument flute the piano close. Let's play cover me jo? This is a group called the Cleverles. What song are they covering here?
Speaker 10: People?
Speaker 3: Jing yoja.
Speaker 1: Yojo?
Speaker 3: Come your jinguan wan no boru yah no your gourdu God yack Josh, sugar.
Speaker 4: Sagama, start.
Speaker 3: The good old days of say.
Speaker 9: The longest movie ever made is the twenty twelve experimental Swedish film Logistics, which had a run time of josh.
Speaker 3: This is a multiple choice unless you do know how long this movie went for.
Speaker 9: H No, okay, A thirty five hours, B thirty five days or C thirty five years.
Speaker 3: I'll give you a clue. There's a seventy two minute version for those in a hurry.
Speaker 6: Who would choose not that, I'm gonna say, thirty five days, thirty.
Speaker 3: Five days, thirty five days.
Speaker 4: That's apparently eight hundred and fifty seven hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It's an interesting movie.
Speaker 9: It tracks the entire life cycle and supply chain of a pedometer in reverse chronological order pedometer. It just from the its final resting place to where it got made. I had this idea to have a movie about a car that comes off the lot. You know, it comes off the production line and then goes through all the multiple owners until its final resting place.
Speaker 4: It'd be a great How long actually is a life cycle of a car these days?
Speaker 3: Usually about ten years?
Speaker 4: See what TV production company is going to fund.
Speaker 3: Able to do it? You could do Ryan's car because he goes through them like no, but it's that's half an hour and it would be in the front of the front yard of his parents' house with a flat tire.
Speaker 4: With Choko's growing in it for how long now?
Speaker 12: Ah?
Speaker 3: Like two months?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 3: It's I'm working on just my generation can't deal with that?
Speaker 4: What he's question number four for you?
Speaker 3: Josh?
Speaker 4: What famous game uses a twenty sided dice? Josh turned into a cow at the end there.
Speaker 3: That would be a movie. We follow the song of Josh. He goes from Manda Live.
Speaker 4: Sool, the other one, gam Nations, the.
Speaker 2: Street of La Jonesy and demandas five.
Speaker 3: We're into it? Would I say into it fast?
Speaker 5: Five?
Speaker 4: We're up to question number four and it's going to gave in Cheltenham.
Speaker 6: Hello, Gaz, good Amanda, how are you you've got.
Speaker 4: A nice radio voice.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank you. That's very kind of you. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks Gavi.
Speaker 4: If you ever want to chuck a SICKI jonesy, I think gas ready to step in.
Speaker 3: Have you seen this business lately gave? It's called anyone done a head count?
Speaker 4: It's also called don't chuck a sickie because you don't know what's happening when you take a day off. I'll tell you what question number four? What famous game uses a twenty sided dice?
Speaker 6: Dungeons and dragons?
Speaker 4: Do you play that? Person?
Speaker 6: Go again?
Speaker 4: Do you play it?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 13: No, I've got my young son sitting here with me, and surely you must know that dad. So yeah, young Kai my son told me especially. I'm not in trouble for that, am I at all?
Speaker 6: Have you played it before?
Speaker 5: Mate?
Speaker 6: No, he hasn't been his big brother has.
Speaker 4: That's true enough. No, you're welcome to have a brains trust. We don't mind.
Speaker 3: I would like to have a girlfriend.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, well he's at that age, James, Yes, just turned seventeen.
Speaker 4: That could have been uncomfortable if he was underage.
Speaker 3: No, what okay, you've just made it more uncomfortable. You have you have, Gav, this is your question number five.
Speaker 4: You can ask.
Speaker 3: Who is hosting the logis this year?
Speaker 6: That would have to be the wonderful Robert Irwin.
Speaker 4: Robert's on our show after five o'clock at twenty two.
Speaker 3: Robert is the youngest person to ever host the ceremony. Is Robert Irwin? Only twenty two?
Speaker 4: I know he seems older than that.
Speaker 3: I've got a car that's older than him. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Congratulators to you, Gav. You have won the jam Pack two hundred and fifty dollars fuel card coming away.
Speaker 3: Maybe share it with Tie Kai Koi kai is in Superman, No Star Wars.
Speaker 6: Star Wars Stars.
Speaker 4: We've had duneons and dragons. Could we nerve out anymore?
Speaker 3: Does any of us have a girlfriend? Congratulations?
Speaker 4: Donea.
Speaker 3: I have a good remainder of the week.
Speaker 9: It'll be back again tomorrow if you would like to play the past part. Jonesydemanded dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Take a peek behind the scenes. Follow Jonesy and Amanda on Instagram and Facebook.
Speaker 7: Neutral Life magnesium glascinate with creatine plus powder supports muscle strength and memory. Recall, always follow the directions for use for carill does.
Speaker 1: As real as any memory in your head.
Speaker 2: Now we could have a total recall Jonesy and Amanda's.
Speaker 1: Recall car surprise.
Speaker 3: We have two thousand dollars cash to get.
Speaker 4: I'd like to get before Christmas. If excuse me, do you.
Speaker 3: Work in the entertainment business?
Speaker 4: Going? And we're going? Understand it just keeps going and going.
Speaker 3: How do you win? Each day, one of us will give you five keywords you will need to remember in that order.
Speaker 4: Later in the show we will say call us now and you need to give us those five words. As Jonesie says, in that order. You in two thousand and.
Speaker 9: I had the words yesterday and they were great, and actually someone got them wrong, missed out on the two thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: So you've got to listen very.
Speaker 4: Carefully, and we only say them once. I'm only going to say these five words once, so write them down.
Speaker 3: Not want to repeat yourself at this instant, at this instant.
Speaker 4: But not Okay, Well, thank you for the slag along the way. Here are today's word. I'm giving you words that you will like. Brendan and I am hoping I've got these words right, okay. Wankle yeah, camshaft yeah, capacitor, crank, yeah, differential.
Speaker 3: Oh you're talking.
Speaker 4: Those are the five words. I will not be saying them again.
Speaker 3: I'll just say that capacitor seems to be a little bit of order there out of all of those things.
Speaker 4: What they're my words? My words? Yeah, stop, okay, those are the words that I don't repeat any of them. That's done.
Speaker 9: If you would like to play register at Jonesy Demanda dot com dot au. Later on the show, I'll tell you exactly at four fifty.
Speaker 3: I say four fifty because you have now other time zone. So in an hour from now, does that help something like that? We will ask you in an hour and ten minute those words.
Speaker 4: Those incredible words. You could win two thousand dollars.
Speaker 9: On Goal Jam Jam Big Night the Jones House. Last night happened our first solo baby.
Speaker 3: Sitting duty for the little grandson. So Mum and dad you see a lot of We see a lot of him, but mum and dad brown on their anniversary and then we are called up to do the because I think in your house, Yeah, the kids.
Speaker 9: These days feel I think they feel that we have no idea how to look after kids we raised them.
Speaker 3: But having said that, they do have some good ideas that the new parents compared to our day, which was what the lead, peyton, asbestos and all that sort of stuff. So now there's a there's there's better eyes on the little one.
Speaker 4: How many hours were you in charge?
Speaker 9: It wasn't an all either, just for so we all our all. We had to do our marching orders. Feed him, bathe him, don't kill him.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 4: So far, so good, and so we and have you got a big deep bath?
Speaker 3: Well it started with Telly Tubbies. So have you seen the new Telly Tubbies?
Speaker 4: I don't know there were they still make.
Speaker 3: There's a new one. When my old my son was little Ryan. When you're a Telly Tubby kid, were you yeah?
Speaker 4: I love tellygom So the parents like Telly Tubbies because they didn't make much noise, so it was easy to have on.
Speaker 3: As appears to poke, I would just say this about the Telly Tubbies.
Speaker 9: All the episode consists of them saying hello, because there's four of them. Four of them say hello, and then there's goind to mucking around.
Speaker 4: As a parent.
Speaker 3: It was deod delight, and then it's just goodbye. It's it's like shooting fish in a barrel.
Speaker 9: So did you know Ryan, back in the old days with the original Telly Tubbies, they were ten foot to eight foot tall. Did you know that they're in suits in the English countryside and they all the set to make the set look smaller, they made big Telly Tubbies.
Speaker 4: What does make the sets smaller?
Speaker 3: You'll have to talk to the BBC about that anyway. Now there's a new hybrid of AI and live action Telly Tubby And is it.
Speaker 4: The same just making little noises?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they make those, you know, dipsy la la pa. There's one more. What was the other one, Jeffrey Winkle or something, Tinky winky.
Speaker 9: They've got gotten rid of the handbag. But when they drive the Telly Tubby car, everyone's got a steering well. And why because that's the.
Speaker 3: Problem with this generation. You can't all drive the car. Only one person could drive the car anyway, that's Telly Tubby.
Speaker 4: And did your grandson watch that?
Speaker 3: He loves Well, there's pits when because Helen doing him for a bath. So I'm just sitting there watching making notes. But you know, I think one of the greatest moments of being a grandparent is it's just being there for the bath.
Speaker 4: When you're a parent, that's that's a tiring part.
Speaker 1: And you do.
Speaker 3: And that's the other thing about being a grandparent. When you're a parent, you're such a I don't know, your head's up, your bomb, I don't know what happens. But he goes into the bath and there's all this order. So he has his little duckies, his little froggies. So he plays a little duckies and the froggies in the bath.
Speaker 9: And then there's a like a cow, looks like a cow, like a face washer cow. He plays with that for a bit and then he puts out aside, and then it's the next course of bath toys, which is just from the kitchen, a measuring cup that scoops up water, and then he scoops.
Speaker 3: Water and he kept putting onto his crowin a bit a bit too much from what. Okay, that's enough for that.
Speaker 4: No more bar you're going to be one of those grandparents. Stop it, stop it, no more bath. How old is he?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Your he's eight eight months, he's no.
Speaker 4: So well then don't you know he's just putting water on himself.
Speaker 3: Gosh, it was nice.
Speaker 4: That's enough, mate. Well I'm glad it all wins, so well, it.
Speaker 3: Went very well. We didn't care a dry.
Speaker 2: Next time, you're listening to the Jonesy and Amanda podcast.
Speaker 1: Now by the miracle of recording.
Speaker 10: And Amanda and Amanda are two great names.
Speaker 1: I'm not a scatter.
Speaker 3: That's the chemistry between them.
Speaker 1: But how much, let's.
Speaker 4: Relign your own business and shut your piehole.
Speaker 6: I wish you were with your show.
Speaker 3: Robert Ewan is joining us on the show. Are you okay with Robert Ewen coming in?
Speaker 9: Because I just realized he's up against you in the Burt Newton Best TV Presenter Award.
Speaker 4: He's hosting the Logis he's up for the gold? Yes, he is also up for Best Presenter. We have known Robert since he was since he was born. But I love him and I'm happy for him to shine. So if that means me, I don't know. Letting the tires down on his car as he's crossing the bridge, it's done with love.
Speaker 3: Remember that show we're on Channel nine Clever. Do you remember that Rob was just born his little baby, and I was on Steve's panel and you're on Bindy's panel, Terry's panel. Was it Terry or Bindy? Their kids were very little, and like Steve was sitting there and we were it was like a and like Rob was.
Speaker 4: Just Rob when he was ten years old. Came onto the living room and brought some snakes on and Barry and I said, we don't have a problem with snakes, but we saw these things with really small pointy heads writhing in these Hessian bags on the tables in front of us, and we both started to feel a bit maucious. And so Robert took them out and handed one to Barry, who swore in his face. And I started laughing hysterically. I'd one crawl up my arm, so I started screaming. It was going in my shirt and up under my arm. I started screaming. Barry was swearing his head off.
Speaker 3: This is old.
Speaker 4: Robert the most composed person in the room. Barry jumped over the couch. In the end. Jimmy Fallon saw that and asked Robert to go on his American television.
Speaker 3: So what you're saying is we made Robert elin.
Speaker 4: And I can on make him like that, she said, almost clicking.
Speaker 3: Threading fingers crection. Jim I RII does the best impression of Robert.
Speaker 10: Iwin Hey guys, that's robery.
Speaker 4: That's very good. We should are you gain enough to show him test?
Speaker 3: Like how good the impression is?
Speaker 4: Just so that what Ryan does that Robert has to guess who it is.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be a thief. I'm just spitballing this stuff. It again, Hey, guys, say look at this little critter. Look at this little critter about regions back.
Speaker 4: Come on, don't make it rude. Coming up next, we're going down to.
Speaker 9: The pub for yes, what this is interesting. We're talking about movies and I was happy to see this. The movie industry in Australia has increased eleven percent. That's a seven point eight million dollar net income boost.
Speaker 4: This is the thing. Film nerves are fashionable, fashionable again. People, despite being able to stream at home, a certain generation are going back to the movies we put to the test.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be ou Bon gold Jam thesis, the good old fashioned club tennis. Thank you Sham.
Speaker 9: And today I was buoyed to hear the news that revenue from our movie cinemas in Australia has increased by eleven percent.
Speaker 4: And this is all around the world that post COVID people are going back to the cinema. But it's particularly jen Z. They're sort of fourteen to twenty nine year old. And I think a lot of it is all the big movies we've got at the moment. Minions and Monsters made four hundred and seventy three point.
Speaker 3: Pow and that's a thing now, Minions and Monsters. Yeah, is that right?
Speaker 4: Ryan? Is that what it was called?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 4: But Devilwheed's Priorta has made an enormous amount of money. Project how Mary spider Man Brand New Days become the year's biggest hit in a matter of days, and Odyssey, these big cinematic films, Dune. All of that has got younger people going back to the cinema. Our generation has become quite lazy. You want to stream something, you sit at home. But younger people are eating this return to the theater and they're saying they see it as a cinema visit, as a social activity or way to experience a collective aspect of movie going. So rather than sitting on your own watching at home, you were sharing the experience with friends and with other people in the cinema. My sons go to movies, what do they see, Well, they've seen they've seen The Odyssey, they've seen June, they've seen Spider Man, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Last time I went to the movies was with Oppenheimer.
Speaker 4: Yeah and yeah, see that was a big cinematic film. But you're not a regular cinema goer either.
Speaker 3: I want to be, though, because I do.
Speaker 9: Like I remember when Avatar when it first came out, and my youngest was ten at the time, and Wrent on the car on the way home, and I said, mate, what'd you.
Speaker 3: Think of that? He said, I can't talk right now because it affected him so much because the movie was spectacular.
Speaker 4: It was, But that's there it movies.
Speaker 3: When you're watching a streaming thing at home, you can there's so many distractions, let alone your own screen, having your own brain.
Speaker 4: That's right, you're own brain. You're watching your phone at the same time. But the plus side of that, you can go to the loo when you want to, you can pause it when you want to, you can google the actors if you need to, you can get yourself a drink. If you know it's not for you, well, I'm like you. I wish I went. Every time I go to the cinema, I think I need to do this more often, and then three years go by before I do it.
Speaker 9: We used to do a lot of interviews with movie stars and the requisite prerequisite was that we had to go and see the movie. Do you remember that time with Will farrel Tho when Holmes and Watson came out in the movement and the company.
Speaker 3: I said, oh, do we have to see the movie? They said, no, no, need to come.
Speaker 4: From a stinker.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 3: Then I watched the movie. I didn't think it was that bad.
Speaker 4: It was a horrendous stinker. Really yeah, I watched it.
Speaker 3: I don't think it was that bad.
Speaker 4: Even in the comfort of my own home. It was a stinker. So going to the cinema does it pass the pub test? Is it easier and preferable for you to just watch stuff at home? Or is going to the cinema you'll think?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Nation Dak drops today. When I say DAK, I don't mean Pam vents, I mean double a chattery. The podcast you do with your forensic psychologists friend Anita.
Speaker 4: McGregor, and last year we spoke about the rise of the tradwife influencer. A tradwife is not just a woman who happens to be not working at the moment and choosing to stay at home or for a period of life raising at kids. Whatever that is. A tradwife is a very particular conservative lifestyle that is chosen. And in the first Trump administration, many women turned back to conservative value, as many families did, and so we saw the rise of the Trump influencer. There are women who are making millions of dollars from saying that their husbands are their source of income. They wear pinafores, they make food from scratch, they raise a huge number of children. They film cinematic farms that they live on. But this last few weeks, all of this has started to crumble. There's a book out at the moment I've just finished reading called Yesteryear. It's a novel, but it's about a tradwife influence, and the timing of this story could not be more perfect. There's a woman called Nara Smith. When I first saw her, I thought she was a joke, a piss take. Excuse my language, but she is a beautiful woman who wears very modest clothing. She's one of TikTok's biggest stars. She's got twelve million TikTok followers and she makes videos of her being a tradwife, making items from scratch, even skittles. She even made skittles from the lolly the lolly right and join me. Tell you her children's names come Yeah, Rumble, Honey, Slim, Easy, Whimsy Loo and Forny Golden. This is a fantasy life that she is creating.
Speaker 3: For women, flashy, downy toylet.
Speaker 4: Well, this is the thing. She's showing, a life that most women can't afford and don't have. Even if you buy into it. There's women who are saying that I on socials on TikTok saying I'm nineteen, I've chelsen to drop out of college because I want to get married and have a baby and have my husband support me. Good luck with all that. Here's where it all started to fall apart for Nara Smith when she went on the Call Her Daddy podcast.
Speaker 10: You know what, let's google what the definition of a trad wife is.
Speaker 14: Well, that's perfect.
Speaker 10: I'm actually going to ask you, yet, do you consider a trad wife?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 8: I had to look up the term because to me, because I wasn't familiar with that, right, I didn't quite know what it means. But the fast answer is a trad wife is a woman who embraces or promotes a traditional model of marriage and family life, where she typically prioritizes being a homemaker and a primary caregiver for kids, takes primary responsibility for cooking, cleaning, and managing the household, supports her husband's role as the primary breadwinner, often values traditional gender roles within marriage.
Speaker 10: So with that definition and those points, I'm none of.
Speaker 4: That, which is where the cynicism comes in.
Speaker 3: She's saying she's not that, but would you use that?
Speaker 4: She is posed, proposing to be that, And that's the cynicism of this. She's making millions of dollars. Her husband also is a big richie. But she's saying, oh, she's not a real trade.
Speaker 5: Will not no.
Speaker 4: But she's saying she's propagating the fact that she is and telling women to adopt this lifestyle. And now she's starting to walk back from it's another drinking raw milk. Well, there's another woman who is There's a woman who's got a farm called Ballerina Farm. She has nine children. She is married to the man who is the son of a person who owns an airline, and he's sort of posed with looking casual around the house around their farm, almost with a hay seed in his mouth. She has been in trouble recently for selling their raw milk that's laced with a coali. So these women are showing a life that is not sustainable, and the scales are starting to fall from people's eyes and going how does this work? This woman I saw on TikTok absolutely nailed it.
Speaker 14: Where are they hating the forty seven year old tildwives? Why are they not out there espousing how amazing this lifestyle is.
Speaker 3: I think we know.
Speaker 14: I think of women my age probably know because we have been on this earth long enough to see what happens when you tie yourself for life to an ultra conservative, ultra misogynist movement. It does not end well. You end up destitute and divorced because you had no financial security, you had no job history, or you end up with a lafe that is not particularly appealing to young women on Instagram and TikTok and pinterest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it's all about the wearing the pinafore. It's all about making your sour dough starter. It's not about being a forty seven year old living in the back of your cart.
Speaker 3: It's just play. It's played.
Speaker 4: It is, it's absolute make believe, it's role play, it's cosplay, and it's starting to be unmasked as that. Having said that, they've influenced a variety, I don't know how many young women, though, have been influenced by this.
Speaker 3: Choose your own adventure and choose wisely.
Speaker 9: Yeah, absolutely, but choose double a Chattery. It drops today. Check it out iHeartRadio or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: Jonesy and Amanda Cant shut Up on the Jonesy and Amanda podcast. Download the free iHeart app.
Speaker 7: Neutral Life magnesium glacinate with creatine plus powder supports muscle strength and memory.
Speaker 14: Recall.
Speaker 7: Always followed the directions for years.
Speaker 1: Career doesn't see as real as any memory in your head. Now we could have lit a recall.
Speaker 2: Jonesy and Amanda's total recall ready for us.
Speaker 3: Right, two thousand dollars cash to give away each day.
Speaker 4: How do you win, Amanda, Well, every day one of us gives you five keywords. I did that today, and we're asking you now to give us a call. Tell us what those words are, kind of random words in the order we've given them to you, and you will win two thousand dollars if you stuff it up to go.
Speaker 3: The person next to you on Sandra is in Hearstville.
Speaker 6: Hi, Sandra, Hi, Jonesy, Hi Amanda, how are you going?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: I deliberately chose words that mean nothing to me, but I thought as a gift to Jonesy, they might have some kind of relative.
Speaker 3: That might mean something to you. Sandra. Certainly, if you win two thousand dollars, I certainly would.
Speaker 4: All right, Sandra, over to you. What would the five words words? And in what order?
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 4: Wankle, cam shaft, capacitor, crank, and differential.
Speaker 1: As real as any memory in your head.
Speaker 4: Congratulations, Sandra, you've done it.
Speaker 6: One of those fantastic.
Speaker 3: One of those words don't belong there? Which is that capacitor?
Speaker 4: Well, what's a cam shaft? And what's a wankle? I don't even know?
Speaker 3: Rotary engine is?
Speaker 4: What's a cam shark?
Speaker 3: You were talking about a wankle? Rot it was, but I don't know what it is. What's an engine?
Speaker 4: Is a camshaft and engine that's in an engine? A crank cranks in an engine is a differential in an engine.
Speaker 3: A capacitor is more of an electrical Oh, shut up.
Speaker 6: Congratulations fantastic. Is the easiest competition ever?
Speaker 3: Oh good, well, maybe I should make it a bit of.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, it's okay.
Speaker 3: You've got the money, Sandra. Thank you for playing.
Speaker 6: Thanks, guys, that's great.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much on you And if you'd like to register to play jonesydemander dot com dot au gem na.
Speaker 10: The pup test pup test past the pop test.
Speaker 2: If from something sounds unlikely, then it should fail of the pump test.
Speaker 13: Yeah, the pub test doesn't pass the sniff test and stop it and not helpful.
Speaker 3: Today I feel this is almost shooting fish in a barrel. Hey, that's another segment.
Speaker 4: Put the sound effects away, Ryan.
Speaker 9: Shooting fish in a barrel. Ryan, write that down for next week. But today now we're at the Jonesy demand of arms. And I'm buoyed by this information that the box office revenue in Australia has increased by eleven percent, that is seven point eight million dollars.
Speaker 4: It's wonderful and around the world we're seeing the same thing. People are going back to the cinema, but not everyone. It's gen Z or gen Z good primarily, but also they're the ones who are going to see these big movies. Dune, the Odyssey Project, Hail Mary actually has got a lot of people, Devin Wolves, Pride has got a lot of people, Spiderman, Fast and The Furious Eleven, these really big films. But they're choosing the camaraderie of seeing a film surrounded by people, which sounds wonderful. But there's our generation, which is probably a bit older. Funny about that, who may want to stream at home, have a cup of tea glass of wine. You're comfortable, you can go to the toilet, you can pause when you.
Speaker 3: Need to, and that's you. But I remember years ago I was getting.
Speaker 4: A toe you're not going to movies either.
Speaker 3: Well, it's been I went and saw Oppenheimer.
Speaker 9: But okay, I remember years ago I was getting a toe bar fitted to my car and the guy said, mate, it's going to take about two hours.
Speaker 3: I said, well I do it. He said, go and see a movie. Went right out.
Speaker 9: I walked in and watched American Pie and I laughed my head off for those two and it was just close.
Speaker 4: But you're not going regularly.
Speaker 3: This is the point of this. Record players or CDs or cassettes.
Speaker 4: It's a good thing, of course, No one's saying, should we have cinema but you're anti movie? No, that is so not what I'm saying. The point is I love the idea like you, that people are going back to the movies, But are you actively do it or are you watching things at home? This is what the pub test is. No one's saying shut down the cinema's old man going to the cinema? Does it pass the pub test?
Speaker 8: Definitely?
Speaker 5: The cinema much more fun. You can lose yourself in the experience and escape life for a couple of hours.
Speaker 6: Wonderful. I love going to the movies. I just love the experience.
Speaker 14: I do like the social aspect of it. I tend to make an effort and go with friends, but.
Speaker 6: I also go to the movies on my own.
Speaker 5: It does, but I honestly believe it depends on the movie.
Speaker 6: So the last movie I saw was Michael Michael Jackson and that was like going to a concert.
Speaker 5: Yes, I believe it does.
Speaker 12: It helps me and my wife keep the kids out of the house so we can sit down and watch the closing, watching Sea on the couch with.
Speaker 1: A fast buy.
Speaker 14: Oh, I go every week.
Speaker 12: I go golf class.
Speaker 5: I would watch Painter. I've already seen Spider Man twice.
Speaker 14: I've seen Odyssey one.
Speaker 5: My husband doesn't know how much I spend.
Speaker 14: Sometimes I just might be dudges from.
Speaker 11: Cold, so then he doesn't even know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I think you're part of the post. But I think it depends on the genre. I could not sew a horror film in the cinema. It does, especially at a Saturday morning nine o'clop fish and when you have the whole sead to yourself.
Speaker 6: I personally just love.
Speaker 1: To go to the cinema.
Speaker 5: It's just time out.
Speaker 4: You switch off and sit there in your own little world and really enjoy the photo, the movie.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, hell yeah, I reckon. They should make cinemas more public.
Speaker 13: Yep.
Speaker 12: Get a little a table service button you can press and then they deliver you a trade service shiras or as savi B name your poison.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm at the age now where people are just annoying and I don't want to hear other people chewing on their popcorn and slapping their drinks and you know, farting and stuff like that. So I just prefer to see at.
Speaker 4: My house and just be in peace from all that, Well, your wife get that at home?
Speaker 3: How would has she felt about a mel Brooks movie?
Speaker 4: The last film I saw was Wuthering Heights and I thought that was a brilliant film to see in the cinema. And every time I go to the cinema, I think I want to do this more often.
Speaker 3: But isn't it exciting? You know when you go to the cinema, you got your chopp top and your popcorn and you've eaten it all before them vow Morgan ads.
Speaker 4: That's right. And then I'm thinking should I go to the toilet now?
Speaker 3: And when you hear locally owned and operated? And then the movie starts and isn't it great?
Speaker 4: It's a very call cause and most people saying they love the cinema.
Speaker 3: Good, well, we're happy for it.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Jonesy and Demanda podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's in a request for them to do it again.
Speaker 4: Should lay off the moonshineing a man?
Speaker 3: It's week n.
Speaker 9: Thursday or Friday, Junior. The logies are on Sunday night and we've got the host of the loggis coming in.
Speaker 4: Robert Irwin. He's up for the Gold LOGI. He's also up for a silver LOGI for best Presented that another person up from room is going for it a silver one. That's well, I'm up for the Burt Newton Best Presient. The silver Well it is silver, isn't it? What's going to be made of sponge?
Speaker 3: I I just thought it was my tears best Presenter reward thought.
Speaker 4: And he's a silver one? Is that maybe for an actor or an actress?
Speaker 3: Maybe there's a silver Leggy? How we got to this far towards the end of the campaign and I didn't even know that.
Speaker 4: I don't know either.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe we last Rob he'll tell us. He see what's going on.
Speaker 4: Well, he's also, you know, swapping his crocodile wrangling outfit for a penguin suit, as we said as host. Yeah, and he's going to be joining us next.
Speaker 3: Also, Instagram makes its return.
Speaker 9: You can join us, Jonesy demanded dot com dot au two thousand dollars could be yours on goal jam.
Speaker 4: Well, Robert Irwin his face crocodiles, it's just my scaly legs. I'm talking about snakes and jungle critters. But this weekend he faces something far more terrifying. A room full of Australian TV talent with a number of drinks under their belts. He is going to be hosting the LOGI swapping his car keys as I said, for a penguin Suitaney joins us. Now, Robert, what do I have.
Speaker 3: To get between you two guys.
Speaker 4: The story. Robert obviously is hosting. Robert's up for the Gold. Robert's also up for the Newton.
Speaker 3: I would say, Roberts getting too much stuff.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 9: Don't you concede right now? Yes, and just say, look, give Amanda the TV presenter.
Speaker 1: On I am.
Speaker 11: I am campaigning hard for you, Amanda Kelly. You we deserve the bur Newton Award one it is yours. So everybody listening, go and vote for Amanda, because.
Speaker 4: I remember you. You actually supported me too when I went for the gold.
Speaker 3: Yes, how did that go?
Speaker 4: Let's not go into that, but I'm coming for your support and thank you.
Speaker 11: No, absolutely well, there is no one more deserving and you've always been both of you.
Speaker 10: We consider you like like an extended member of the early family.
Speaker 9: But you know, years ago, I was just saying to a Manna, We're on a TV show called Clever and you were just born and I was on the panel with your dad. Amanda was on the panel with Terry, you know, and it was just, you know, I'm so proud of you. I think it's such a great thing. It turned into such a fine young man.
Speaker 3: I can't tell we all but I can't believe you're twenty two. It feels like you're about You're like Highland. You feel like a lot older than what you are.
Speaker 11: Oh well, you know, I'm very, very grateful for my parents for what they created, not only this this amazing legacy that I get to continue, but also just the example of what it is to live life with passion, with empathy, treating every living being the way you would wish to be treated. And my job is to amplify this amazing message that they pioneered to a new generation.
Speaker 10: And that is incredibly special.
Speaker 11: And every time I talk to you guys and I hear stories about you know, when your paths cross, particularly with Dad and with my mum along the way, it's very meaningful.
Speaker 10: And I'm proud to be on the path that I am.
Speaker 11: And I'm always represent representing Australia at Australia Zoo. I mean I'm in Khaki right now. I try to convince the ladies to let me wear this. But you know, I always represent my family.
Speaker 4: But when your incredible success in the States, you're not a guy ever to be up yourself, but you must have been surrounded by a lot of up yourself ossity.
Speaker 10: It's a technical term, yes, your self possity.
Speaker 11: I like that, Yes, And you learn very very quickly when you are in the public eye in any way. You don't listen to comments. You don't listen to the noise, whether it's good, bad, or indifferent. You don't listen to it. You run your own race. And for me, I'm like, I'm a conservationist. I'm a zoo keeper from Boa. That's what I am, you know, And so I have this cause and this mission behind it all. And it means it's the waters are never cloudy, it's never muddy, pretty clear, I know my true north. I'm finding some pretty weird and wacky ways to get the message out there, but that.
Speaker 10: Message is always you know, that's the truth. And yeah, but yeah, you can't listen to all the superfluous stuff because.
Speaker 3: But that's what your dad used to say. And unfortunately you're sounding too charming. You're not helping our campaign for a Mandy. Can you be a bit of an a hole?
Speaker 1: You do?
Speaker 3: I want my girl here to win.
Speaker 4: Well, let's talk about you hosting on the night. What style of a host will you be?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 10: Just just absolutely savage.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 10: I think it's going to be a little different, you know.
Speaker 11: And I love watching Sampaign of course when he hosted, and and this is going to be a very different vibe. But I want this to be you know, we're celebrating seventy years osi TV, so I want it to be like a celebration of all the legends that have made this what it is, and a celebration the next generation that are going to come up and hopefully keep it going for the next seventy years. You know, it's fun, it's theatrical. There's going to be some real wildlife moments in there as well.
Speaker 4: Really some dancing.
Speaker 11: Well let's just say maybe the ballroom shoes might have to get a litle dust. Yes, yes, so No, it's going to be big and bold and bright, and I just want to lift everyone up and I want everyone to have a good laugh, a good time, and we're still going to be poking fun, but most of that's going to be directed at me.
Speaker 4: That's the thing. I think in those COVID years, we all realized how important television is to us.
Speaker 8: All.
Speaker 4: I think some cynicism has dropped away, and I.
Speaker 10: Think we need to remember, Like I talk about this with my generation.
Speaker 11: You know, it is so in the zeitgeist of everything that we say, and it's in our vernacular and Ossie TV is so embedded in our culture.
Speaker 10: And you know, I look at my mum and dad.
Speaker 11: You look at the incredible things they could do, the stories they could tell, the adventures they brought everyone on through through TV, and you know, it's alive and well, and I want to bring the new generation.
Speaker 3: In on that really well.
Speaker 9: I will say this, Jimy Rye here, who you've met, doesn't very dab impersonation. And that's a sign. But that's a sign of success, Robert. You know when you've got people impersonating.
Speaker 3: Like right, just just say just say I want to hear.
Speaker 10: Hi.
Speaker 3: Guys. Wow, that's that was what about? Check out this little critter.
Speaker 10: Check out this little critter, dude. That was actually really good.
Speaker 3: Okay, Wow, this is what I'm just saying. That's not a red back spider.
Speaker 10: That's not a red back spider. That's really okay. Now you've got to give me a criche. Okay, we're going to do it together. Okay on the count of three, one, two, three.
Speaker 3: Crikey, Oh my god, I mean, who's talking?
Speaker 11: You know what?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 10: It's like a mirror.
Speaker 3: I've got a bold proposal. This just came to me.
Speaker 9: Yes, genius, jonesy genius. Would you like to play this? Is people listening? Thirteen fifty five twenty two? Is it Ryan or is it Rob?
Speaker 4: Say?
Speaker 3: Between the two. I'll get you guys to record some key phrases in this next break.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 3: We come back and people play Is it Ryan or is it Rong?
Speaker 4: You want to give it? I like the idea of it. Give us a call thirteen fifty five twenty two and see if you can pick.
Speaker 3: That's coming up on Gold. Robert Irwin is in the studio.
Speaker 9: I've had to separate Amanda and Rob because they are both up for the same award.
Speaker 3: I would like to say this, Rob, you're twenty two, You've got a long time in this. What are you say? Ad on top of age?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not saying anything. I'm here.
Speaker 4: Rob can you just on foot in the grape. Appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I'm doing this for you anyway.
Speaker 9: So we've got Rob's support for Amanda. That's Amanda and you are'm going to host this thing so well on Sunday. I know that I can feel it in my bone.
Speaker 4: You'll say the very next morning. You've got to make your way back up to Cape York.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 10: I've I came in last night.
Speaker 11: I took a little tiney across the Wenlock River, put all my bags in it, you know, in the dark, went across you know the crocodile there was the river, and I'm on a crocodile research expedition right now.
Speaker 4: There are crops there.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, big one. There's a big one that was watching me across the river. His name's Drew. He's about fifteen.
Speaker 3: Last time across, he's plus one.
Speaker 10: He's I think he's going to be safer than alf in there on that night.
Speaker 3: When was the last time a croc just scared the hell out of here?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 10: Two days ago, three days ago?
Speaker 3: So was the point where you looked at it and you think, well, I was.
Speaker 11: Jumping on the back of a fourteen foot he was fourteen foot two inches, big, big boy, and he was just like beautiful, golden coloration and he was just amazing.
Speaker 10: But man, he was angry. He was death rolling.
Speaker 11: Hell yeah, But you know I'm a conservationist, right, I'm trying to help these animals. They don't know that, but we you know, Australia Zoo, we did this amazing research project with them. You got to catch them, put a little satellite tracker on them and release them again. But if you're not, like, you know, there's a lot of people being like, oh, you know, you must not get scared. Of course I get scared, like it's terrifying. It's always scary. But when something is scary, if you're nervous about it, that good good adrenaline, good nerves means you care about it. I'm ten times more nervous for the logis though. Holy he's going to jump on that.
Speaker 3: Crocker is like supporting you? Is that'd be nice?
Speaker 10: I mean, yeah, I'm out.
Speaker 3: So what we did discover gem I Rye, who works with We have two men on similar trajectories. Robert, you are a successful and genius Gemi Rai you're gem I right. But what we have established is Ryan has an uncanny impression of you. He does an uncanny impression. So right now we've set up a game. It's called is it Rob or is it Ryan? Can you tell the difference?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: These two?
Speaker 10: This is my one party trick as well.
Speaker 11: So I'm going to get you a khaki shirt so that you can really manifest.
Speaker 4: So both of you have recorded some key phrases. We're going to play those phrases and see if people can guess.
Speaker 3: Who's Our first caller is Shelley of Liftgo, Hi, Hey going, Shelly? What's up?
Speaker 4: Shelly?
Speaker 10: What's up?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 4: All right, Shelly.
Speaker 3: Haven't done of it? Yeah, we haven't done this before. Shelley, listen to this phrase. Is this Rob or is it Ryan?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 3: Guys, Is it Rob or is it Ryan? Shelley?
Speaker 12: Can you play it again?
Speaker 3: Ye? Hi, guys, that is Ryan, that's Rob.
Speaker 4: That was Rob.
Speaker 3: This is Ryan. Hi, guys, Shelley, Thank you?
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 3: Chris is in South Perth. Hello Chris, Hello, Jonesie and Amanda rob.
Speaker 4: Ryanday, heyday, we've got We've got another phrase here. Chris. Listen up, and at the end of this you tell us whether it's Robert or whether it is Ryan.
Speaker 3: This the size of that? Is it Rob?
Speaker 1: Or?
Speaker 3: Is it Ryan?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 3: That's Rob correct? How do you say? Okay, this is how I said that. Look at the size of that. Oh yeah, you hamn't.
Speaker 10: Fifteen year old Robert.
Speaker 3: Lee is in the territory in Darwin. Hell Lee.
Speaker 1: Lee Lee Lee.
Speaker 7: Ah.
Speaker 3: There you are.
Speaker 9: I should get platinum Awards saying Amanda and Rob should both get a ward?
Speaker 4: Are you're saying Robert and.
Speaker 5: Ryan I should get platinum?
Speaker 3: What about me?
Speaker 1: Leah?
Speaker 4: We have another phrase here. You're listening ears on. Is this Robert or is it Ryan?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: What a beauty? I think? Robert correct? Yeah, well done?
Speaker 10: Well okay, this is how I did that one.
Speaker 3: It is Wow, what a beauty.
Speaker 10: It's pretty good. Yeah, I've used it up a bit too much.
Speaker 3: Jordan, this is the last one. This is when it takes it all. There's no prizes.
Speaker 4: We do have a prize.
Speaker 3: Do we have a prize?
Speaker 1: We do?
Speaker 4: We've got Australia Zoo gift packed with two hundred Oh well he gets this right, that's what Jordan's getting.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 4: Jordan, Hello, hello, everyone, We're all very well. Come down to you have a listen to this is this Robert or is it Ryan?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 4: Look at this little fella, Ryan, Yeah you got me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got me? Well done? How does Rob say that?
Speaker 10: Look at this little fella that's pretty much playing together.
Speaker 3: Let's look at this little fella. Look at this little fella that.
Speaker 10: Differences.
Speaker 9: I'm talking about our share and timomatic with a double thing here. This could be you need a night off and on Sunday night if you need to.
Speaker 10: Know, do you mind fill an infant?
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: If given a voice, yes, stunt double baite, I reckon.
Speaker 3: It's a done deal, Robert.
Speaker 4: Robert, I will see you on the night. I'm so thrilled. We can't wait to see your fabulous hosting abilities and always give your mother our love.
Speaker 3: I will indeed, Terry vote for Robert for the Gold LEGGI vote for my girl here, Amanda.
Speaker 4: Da Robert hosted.
Speaker 3: Twekleg Awards dot Com. Well, hopefully not.
Speaker 10: Maybe we'll see the first time.
Speaker 9: Commercial Instagram is here thirteen to fifty five twenty two on Gold.
Speaker 2: You can see a whole lot more of Jonesy and Amanda on our socials. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
Speaker 4: Everybody that's money, extra cash.
Speaker 9: Jones and amandas indeed, ten questions sixty seconds on the clock.
Speaker 3: You can pass if you don't know an answer. We'll come to that.
Speaker 9: Back to that question. If time permits, you get all the questions right. One thousand dollars. Adam did that this week.
Speaker 4: You can make it two thousand dollars by answering a bonus question, but it is double or nothing.
Speaker 3: Adam chose not to go that path. His mum wisely said, don't go for the bonus question.
Speaker 4: And when we asked him the bonus question after you chosen to take one thousand dollars, his mum was right. He didn't know the answer.
Speaker 3: Allison didn't know about the naked chef.
Speaker 4: That was his mum.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Christina, is whether us in Liverpool? I like Christina, Oh my god, hello hello? Well okay, well that's what happens.
Speaker 4: It's you, Christina. Are you in a position where you can listen carefully and talk and all that sort of bizo? I am, Yes, I'm away from the kids, unless they're going to be brainy acs and help you. That's good to be away from them.
Speaker 5: Right now.
Speaker 4: We've got ten questions, Christina, We've got sixty seconds. If you're not sure, say pass because we might have time to come back. Okay, Christina, good luck, deep breath, Here we go. Question one? What month comes after August.
Speaker 6: September?
Speaker 4: Question two? What's the main ingredient in French fries? Potato? Question three? Red and white combined? Make which color?
Speaker 11: I think?
Speaker 4: Question four? What's the name of Harry Potter's owl?
Speaker 5: OH pass?
Speaker 4: Question five? Who sings the classic hit Ironic?
Speaker 8: Oh PA?
Speaker 4: Question six? Robert Irwin is the son of which Australian icon? Question seven, You're going to need a bigger boat? Is a quote from which movie?
Speaker 11: UH pass?
Speaker 4: Question eight? What currency is used in India?
Speaker 3: Pass?
Speaker 4: Question nine? Who played Tyler Durdan in the movie Fight Club?
Speaker 6: Russell craw Ah.
Speaker 4: Is Brad Pitt?
Speaker 3: Actually, Rusty would have don't talk about.
Speaker 4: Harry Potter's owl. I wouldn't have known this headwig?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 4: That and ironic? Do you know who sings ironic?
Speaker 11: No idea?
Speaker 4: That's Alanis Morrissette.
Speaker 3: Yep, You're going to need a bigger boat, you know that, Christina. That's We're going to go through your homework.
Speaker 5: And one more.
Speaker 4: What currency is used in India? Is the rupee? Christ Christina? Thank you for playing.
Speaker 3: Thank you Christina.
Speaker 9: We have your vote for Amanda best Bert Newton TV present Impersonator.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm up for, you know, will you ever.
Speaker 3: Get Christina answer the question?
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 4: There you go, Christina, thank you, There you go.
Speaker 3: We've already got an endorsement from Robert Irwin. Now Christina has given it hersy lo to.
Speaker 4: There you go, thank you Jamation.
Speaker 3: Well, well, well, what'sn't.
Speaker 4: A great having Robert. He is the world's most lovely man.
Speaker 3: We have his endorsement for you to win the Best Presenter Award that.
Speaker 11: I am campaigning hard for you. Amanda Kelly deserve the Newton Award.
Speaker 10: It is yours. So everybody listening, go and vote Amanda.
Speaker 3: That's what he's saying.
Speaker 4: I'm embarrassed that what he is saying.
Speaker 3: So that's a done deal. Let's focus on the night. What are we eating? Chicken or beef? Ryan?
Speaker 9: By the way, if I get chicken, you're having them the beef. I mean, if I get I get the beef.
Speaker 3: I want the beef.
Speaker 9: Anyway away from that, it can be the Loggi's n the food, and it can be a there's a lot of bad blood between a lot of the tables. I remember Peter Raverton, you know channel name's Peter Raverton. What he said one year.
Speaker 2: Knuckle Duster's machetes, axes and knives big and small.
Speaker 3: Can be can be very dangerous. I understand though he's going stag this time. He's not taking the pussy cat.
Speaker 4: Who's he taking?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Check out this elephant?
Speaker 4: Who's that?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 4: Should have moisturized?
Speaker 3: But what are they eating? That's the big question. That's what Australia wants to know. Pete, what are we eating?
Speaker 2: Tortilla's a whisk and twenty six kilograms of methamphetamine?
Speaker 3: Wow, what tables that Channel ten they've got.
Speaker 4: More than one hundred kilos of cocaine. I'll be doing the rounds of everyone.
Speaker 3: What about our mates at ACA?
Speaker 7: No music podcasts or mates for company?
Speaker 3: And a pumpkin because it's it's markedly different for Ali this year. I remember last year.
Speaker 4: Drugs, prostitutes and a very expensive steak. Right, Au two, that's enough, I just had the steak.
Speaker 3: Look vote for Amanda TV week logis thank you.
Speaker 4: We will see you tomorrow for.
Speaker 3: Awards dot Com embarrassed Now, don't be embarrassed. Let me do the embarrassing for you.
Speaker 4: Who do gurus adjoining? Are we allowed to say who?
Speaker 3: There's a primo running and everything?
Speaker 4: Who do gurus ad join us for our Friday field sessions tomorrow.
Speaker 9: And we have four thousand dollars up for grabs. We'll catch you then, goodbye, good day to you.
Speaker 3: Well, thank god that's over.
Speaker 2: Catching up on the Jonesy and Demanda podcast. Download the free ihearted app.
Speaker 1: Now let's skip the hell out of here.
Speaker 2: Here every second of Jonesy and Demander on demand. Search for us now on the iHeart app