Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts. You can hear more Gold one, I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 2: Got anything good?
Speaker 3: Hey, this is the Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Good Morning Rio, Hey guys, Good morning Patsy, Morny and day two for the new guy, Alex Cullen. Welcome back to the show.
Speaker 4: Bidy, Christian Morning guys.
Speaker 1: Now, Patsy was just buzzing through. Her husband was listening to your sport yesterday and he has some notes. Patsy, would you like to share with Alex the notes from Chris the where I Be Love God.
Speaker 5: It was all very positive. Alex says, I told you God.
Speaker 1: Thank God, because so many have been gone. If Chris, who works not in radio but for office works, if Chris doesn't get it, just doesn't get the vibe, then you go. Sometimes on his command people have left mid done break.
Speaker 6: Peter hitch N actually calls for.
Speaker 1: Can you no.
Speaker 5: He did an ear check.
Speaker 7: He got home a bit late last night, had a big day and he hadn't heard the show because he was in meetings really early yesterday, and he said, please, can you get on the logger.
Speaker 5: I'm dying to hear and he absolutely get on the radio.
Speaker 1: Phrase him like the eighties. Well he's there with his logging teams. He's like, he's real whines. Let me just hear how he did the six thirty. I would have led with the line, but okay, this forward one, say seven o'clock. But he loved it. No mention of the ladder so far with him? About that one, bloody how this guy's been out of work for a long time.
Speaker 7: No, he loved and he said, Alex, you sound fantastic.
Speaker 1: This is called the ship sandwich in radio. Okay it is. You put a nice bit of like Breos spun on top. But there's a pool in the middle of the feedback. What did the love God want him to come back?
Speaker 7: And he said, please get him to come at the back of his sport because it sounds a bit you know, dismiss you just like h your button.
Speaker 1: Listen you Sydney Side of Color, dismiss him one day one, dismiss me. Don't you dismiss my wife? Cling maybe on TV?
Speaker 6: That's okay, guys.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, you sound really abrupt, darling. Guys. You know, get him to come back.
Speaker 6: It sounds like you cut him off scoundrel.
Speaker 4: No, no good feedback.
Speaker 8: I only alert what w l J was yesterday because on the emails I'm getting, I'm saying w l.
Speaker 1: J, I'm like, what is that? Where of he love? And you know what, this is the first time I've ever heard any of his notes never ever. You know, why us to do with his wife?
Speaker 4: He loves his sport.
Speaker 1: That's his sport, that's.
Speaker 5: It's a blood sport.
Speaker 1: What anyway, now, Patty, if you wouldn't mind some feedback, I'd like to present to you. And this is glorious feedback, silky feedback. Up. See you look you always look on point every day. No, no, no, you do right? Your glam every day? Right? Yeah, have everyone a team. It's always been like that since day one. However, yesterday you came in real glamoured up.
Speaker 5: I've got I've got a national TV stuff in here.
Speaker 1: I knew this is what's going on today, though I actually it was actually heads turning. I said, wow, you look amazing, and I presumed you had some sort of functions something going on, not today. But this can't count because I'm not funny. Alex is coming like he's come to mend the water. Cooling system. He's coming as a mechanic today. I mean, I know, is it Melbourney, But he's clearly dressing down for radio and saving the suit for TV and Charl seven. It looks like he's he's a farmer or something. Listen.
Speaker 4: I looked at my shirts this morning. I was like, none of those are do.
Speaker 1: Not pack them or something?
Speaker 4: Oh I did, but they're all not iron They look terrible.
Speaker 8: I'm like, I'm not gonna wear a polo shirt.
Speaker 4: No way, come on.
Speaker 1: No, exactly, be calcul Actually this can't carry on. These are new outfits.
Speaker 7: Now, I'm going to be me and you be you and everyone be everyone, and it's a happy day.
Speaker 6: Don't dismiss it.
Speaker 1: That longer to life.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show on podcast.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, Chris, no, I'll pass it on. Listen Alexe, we we love God. Just get me a quick call SA at the end that rate you just sent a bit dismiss it to me, like it'd be nice to say a host has the funny stuff there, like you would have done with Carl or something like that. Hey, bat to you Christian in the studio comedy genius. Is that better?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Now, listen, how are you getting on what was yesterday's day for you? Because your two twin daughters. So Alex cutting and joined the show and he's moved here from Sydney with his with his wife and his three young kids, and you've got two twins that started at kinder yesterday. How do they get on it done? The first day they were duckst to water.
Speaker 4: Apparently.
Speaker 8: I obviously wasn't there for taking them air because I was here. But they were lovely, they were they went really well. They were happy. They've got each other, which is really nice. Earlier we weren't going to have them in the same class because there wasn't room for them. But apparently now they're in the same class, which is great.
Speaker 4: All good.
Speaker 8: The day was fantastic. The end of the day not so good. The playground at the school. We took them there obviously, and we took Max, so the whole family is there. And that was the moment when the emotions just came out, and you know, you're trying to make a good impression with the other parents and you're like, oh, you're being nice and kind to everyone and happy, and then the kids just start squabbling. Max pushes Evie off the play equipment. She almost like falls off fully, she somehow catches herself. She starts crying. I go over to our try and console her. Max is upset. It's just a mess. And that's just terrible because you want to make that good impression, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And oh, the parents are looking at us, going, oh my god, who are these people?
Speaker 1: But they haven't moved to another city so young. It's so much big emotion for them. It must be overwhelming and exciting. Yea, too much those little bodies. Isn't it all that energy?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: It is.
Speaker 8: And but you're right, so much of this new environment, so much getting used to things. And I was really proud of them actually, because it's a big deal for them. And a little MAXI too. He was he had an orientation day at his preschool.
Speaker 1: And how old is Max?
Speaker 8: He's threes four next month and he's mastering the monkey bars.
Speaker 4: He was very proud of that.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I said, practice makes perfect.
Speaker 1: All right. So every Tuesday on the show. Then in the first off and now we do think called Monday or Loser, real, are you a Monday winner or loser?
Speaker 6: I thought I was a Monday Winner.
Speaker 9: I thought I had scored tickets to the Arctic Monkeys, who I didn't even know coming to Australia.
Speaker 1: I know the hair a couple years ago. They're incredible. Yes, they're brilliant live as well.
Speaker 6: Yes, I saw them at rod Labor a few years ago. I was like, oh my god, they're back. They're here.
Speaker 9: Friday I was like, oh my god, so saw the Facebook ad, got tickets.
Speaker 6: Then yesterday Avo.
Speaker 9: My mate, calls me and he's like, hey, are you You've got tickets to Arctic Monkeys?
Speaker 1: Are right?
Speaker 6: I was like yeah. He's like, are you sure they're here?
Speaker 9: And yeah, they're playing at one seventy Russell, Like they're definitely here. It seems like a really small venue for them to be playing. I was like, yeah, no, but they're definitely checked it. I have tickets to the Antarctic Monkeys the UK number one most sought after Arctic Monkeys Tribute Act.
Speaker 1: You know what I don't. I don't think you're going to be only person they're going the monkeys that.
Speaker 6: They use the exact same logo.
Speaker 9: It looks exactly like the Arctic Monkeys except for a few more letters, and then in small writing at the bottom of it says Arctic Monkeys Tribute.
Speaker 1: Act scammed on Facebook like an old old s I gave them you'll be on a current affair. Yeah, I didn't know they came for young people like you. I know, I thought I was going to go. I don't know that's what I was going to ask. You said that those tribute bands are incredible. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean even the photos. He looks exactly like Alex.
Speaker 1: They are so tight. You still have it. They will sound probably very close and polished.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I guess they probably they'll just do greatest hits with any.
Speaker 1: Because they don't know it. Yes, stuff perhapsally you and Monday Winner or Loser.
Speaker 7: I am so winning. We have got a new cleaner and she is fantastic. She came for the first time yesterday. She's a lifesaver. You've got to have a cleaner if you you know, if you're both working and it's just hectic, it's just brilliant.
Speaker 1: I've got home. We're giving cleaners away next week, Charlotte. He gave away a cleaner. Actually, let's do clean a week.
Speaker 5: Great idea, yes, but it's just so nice to come home when.
Speaker 1: You know, just just a rewinder one because I know you had a cleaner. And then she obviously just add in the world. She retired at twenty five. I think you said she was moving to America.
Speaker 5: She's moved to Queensland, right.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, were you're going to see her one. Oh, there's popping back to get a few bits I left behind.
Speaker 7: She was like Mary Poppins, she was so anyway, we've got this new girl. She came yesterday. Well she is like over the top fantastic. She even does the loo roll like they do in the hotel in like a neat little point of.
Speaker 6: The triangle.
Speaker 1: Bquet.
Speaker 5: I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 6: It was just iron amazing to see how the other half lived.
Speaker 5: No, I did not expect her to do that, but I thought it was.
Speaker 1: A nice paid by the hour where you don't want them wasting time with the points She went. Obviously, I don't mean funny Christa where we love God. You know it's going to come back and destroy that pan that big old sort of bearsmit of his. She's going to be ripping it off the wall. He's not doing it like that. That's the only time it's gonna She's gonna spend half half the day just doing that.
Speaker 6: You've got a lot of roles to get through it.
Speaker 5: She's brilliant and I am just living life to my best.
Speaker 1: Rio you do you and what's going to do if patter you got in two years? Okay, you're a Monday winner or loser. Let us know.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh my word, the pressure right now that news and Sport booth. Not just a city listening, not just a world listening. Chris to where we love going right now? Pen behind his ear? All right, he's already looking at going six thirty one. Should be getting into it right now. Go again, Reset the clock, go again, Reset the clock, go again. You better be quitting. Do not be dismissing over tying that He'll have your horse whipped out of this city all the way back to Sydney. Come in. It lasted two days. I don't know whether on Monday Winner or loser. I mentioned this yesterday, but I picked up some sort of infection on antibiotics at the moment. Really wasn't very well of the weekend. I had to go to the doctors with a fever on Friday, and it meant I couldn't go out for my twenty first year old daughter's evening celebratory dinner. Luckily, I was fully fine for her actual birthday and we had a great day. And so I was at home with a fever and these men Yesterda had the doctor will be back in said, look, it might not be what I thought it had. Oh. I was like, right, so to dad, I've got to go for pats. We've got to go for an ultrasound today check renal function. And then she goes. Obviously what we discussed in here right This is when I started getting noticed, because what we're discussing here is patient is it remains in this room. I was like, what is she going to hit me with it right now? I actually started getting sweaty and nervously what she found out because they did so soon. They did some tests over the weekend. I was like, what is she discovered them? Am I pregnant? She goes, why I'm really going for ultrasound is a check out giveney function? But maybe you know? She goes, and he did go and have some blood tests right away. I was like, okay, and she goes, now are we going to also do some tests for STDs. No. Yeah, Well in Fiji there was this Opijean mama and I'm only guman. My wife was scuba diving. She couldn't see it.
Speaker 6: Hey, there was a woman your wife was suspicious about you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go down, No, no you, And she goes like, for example, Gonnery.
Speaker 6: You can tell Christian this is a safe studio.
Speaker 1: I won't. Now we're only a few months away from those Harald Sun rumors about my marriage. Oh dear, So anyway, I went had the blood test, no STDs.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: What goes on between us and our audience every morning is very strict DJ listener confidentiality. Christian of my Monday winter kind of Saturday night, we had friends around for dinner. I cooked a lovely roast. We laughed, drank wine, laughed some more, and then they left. My wife and I sat up until the wee hours of Sunday morning, taking turns to two songs and Oasis on YouTube, with more wine and a cheeky whiskey. We awoke Sunday with a confirmation and a confirmation email and a terrible hangover. We bought two restricted view tickets to see Oasis work seven hundred dollars amount of times where anyone's done that. There should be a breathalyzer on laptops and computers seriously, where if you're over the limit, you cannot put your credit card in, you can't post a message on social media, and you cannot buy anything. I remember a friend of mine who is a very well known actor back in the UK. He one night and early morning had a very big session and about a week later got a phone call from London and the Customs and Excise Department a heater air and he'd brought the He was he's a massive fan of Planet the Apes, but the original movies. He'd brought one of the Chariots.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, twenty two thousand.
Speaker 1: Whoa Ashley realized maybe he needed some mouth he still has.
Speaker 9: You've got in his garden talking point?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's a talking point all right? Yeah, both in talking point.
Speaker 6: Chariots that it is.
Speaker 1: It's incredible. I got a lovely email last week from one of our listeners, Alexander. Great name Christian. I listened for a few years and it struck me I might be your most distant listener. I listened to show in Dundee, Scotland, which is on the east coast of Scotland. Can anyone beat this? Internet radio is a wonderful thing, Alexander Rio, How far is our friend Alexander from us here in Melbourne.
Speaker 9: As the crow fliers sixteen eight hundred and fifty kilometers?
Speaker 4: Hello Christian, Oh.
Speaker 1: No, we don't want to hear here all right, So Alexander and Dundee is lay down to Gornton. I think we want to find other listeners who are listening in far away places now. Actually, even in the state of Victoria, there are listeners who are not listening on FM because obviously there could be five six seven hours away and you could still be in country VIC listening somehow, not in their fam but online to the show. So let's start here in Victoria and anywhere else. If you think you're listening to the show right now quite far away, text a call. If you want to call me, you give us a call thirteen fifty five twenty two. You jump on Google Maps, you can plot in their distance. Does Google macs even have a phrase as the crow close? We still use that old timey phrase to h I love saying that it's an old timey phrase that is still with us.
Speaker 4: Why is the crow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I guess they don't dilly dally. They don't like their original ed the original ways they get no, No, it's the crow, only the crow, not as the pigeon flies, as the crow fly.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast, What.
Speaker 1: Are the Odds? I get an email last week from Alexander in Dundee, East coast of Scotland, sixteen and a half thousand k's away from us. He's listening live right now. It literally had no idea I'd even got his email, read his email and then I'm reading it out and he's listening. He's literally just made his day. Now it's my pleasure. Thank you very much listen to our show. So we now want to find other fans from Afar. If you're listening to the show wherever you are, and it is a far far sorry years Afar. You got it, my friends, please let us know text me please four seventy five three one oh four three come on in too. Reese listening in warner More, Victoria. Christian the theory about straight as the Crow. Sailors used to carry crows or ravens and release them to hype help find land. The birds would always instinctively head towards shore, hence as the crow flies. Wow, Judy, do you know what I was about to say? That is great knowledge and I've seen them in brackets. She went, thank God for chat ept nothing. We're chatting to machines.
Speaker 4: They're taking over.
Speaker 1: They are Oh no Jewels, Christian Team. I'm listening from Stallwell, which is only about three hour trive from album, but I listened every morning and really enjoy the show. That song Alex and Monica, thank you very much. How far away is that?
Speaker 6: That is two hundred and thirty four kilometers?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, as the crow Kolak. Richard listened to us every single day in Kolak.
Speaker 6: Take your guest, Patsy Cola is just out at you long.
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't know. It's about an hour is it?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 6: One hundred and fifty eight?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Beautiful about Slough, England where the office, the English Office was said, yes, Slow, is that.
Speaker 6: A real place.
Speaker 1: City? Yeah, that is a real place, not far from where Ricky was born. No, it is awful.
Speaker 6: It's so bad.
Speaker 1: People in Slow wouldn't be upset with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they lived near there for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's pretty it's pretty bleak. Yeah even the name yes slow, Yeah, it's a slough like sow. Now how many miles? How many canes a way do you think it is? Oh?
Speaker 6: Sorry, I know the answer.
Speaker 1: Pt What is that?
Speaker 6: Sixteen mill Daura?
Speaker 1: How far away from Melbourne do we think mill Daura is? That's going to be five hundred and ninety two? What is it? Rio?
Speaker 6: Five hundred and forty seven?
Speaker 1: Come on good?
Speaker 6: Wagger Wagger, Wagga wagger.
Speaker 4: Oh so good? The name it twice?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's where one carry.
Speaker 1: Is from you Yeah, not really clean to fame for that place, is it.
Speaker 4: There's a few others from there too.
Speaker 6: That's in New South Wales.
Speaker 1: So we've got a Carol listening right now from there. That must be what eleven hundred k'sya's.
Speaker 6: Twelve hundred and ninety far off?
Speaker 1: Very good? Found a new secret skin is so useful, isn't it? Keith? He's coming then if you're listening from afar The.
Speaker 3: Christian o'connall Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Now listen team. Everything on this show isn't iteration. That's what creativity is. We're constantly work in motion. We're finding ways to adapt and tweak I get it. It's day two, not even day two, really day one point three for Alex Connor. Now Alex had just heard the sports bulletin there. Ten out of ten, wow, very very good out of ten. The sign off though, dismissing, Oh you actually just went, you actually went, and that that's sport. I'm back in half an hour. Wait are you off somewhere mate, I'm going to go and get some fancy clothes to keep up with Patsy, keeping up with the Joneses. Back in half an hour. Yeah, I'm just.
Speaker 4: Going to duck it for a bit.
Speaker 1: It's like that little shot back in thirty. Yeah, I'm going to duck it off side that sport.
Speaker 9: That's what night drop sport out.
Speaker 1: There's no more sport for another thirteen minutes. What are you going to do with your NOILM, no sports? I'm done. I guess these guys do something next thirty minutes. And then mister TV just answers back. And your mom's listening right now? Oh what is your mum's name? And and and thank you very much for listeners show You've got a wonderful son, by the way, Alex Collens. Mum here now she's listening. Now, where is mom? She'd be just dead side.
Speaker 8: They town of Cannable in northwestern New South Wales.
Speaker 1: Now how far would that be?
Speaker 4: Oh god, I reckon that would be.
Speaker 1: And she's at a farm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, on the farm there, cattle week whatever else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you look like you are you going to go back o the way you're dressed today, you're going to go back and help out with the cattle.
Speaker 4: Or she did give me these blunstones. She gave me just blunstones. That's the guy for ends.
Speaker 6: What are you injured about?
Speaker 1: Not cheat? You know?
Speaker 4: She gave my brother a Ryobi leaf blower.
Speaker 1: I'm like, thanks, but you're mister Fancy City's Liquor. And Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: The Christian o'connall Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Today we're trying to find who is listening from Afar. Good morning to Anna listen every morning Monday to Friday to the show in Brisbane, Queensland. Good morning. Shout out to anyone listening in Queensland. Christian, I listen to showy. I'm in Newcastle, You've got to come over this way. Amazing wineries. I'm there, just got to get this ultrasound sword out with the kidneys. First of all, Christian, I'm listening in Cobden, over two hundred miles away. My rubbish binstick has still going strong. Thank you very much. That army is still holding up. Christian. I'm listening in w A right now, Mandura, and hello to Jazz. Listening to the show right now on the Goldie as well. Kenny Loge's on gold It's eleven minutes past seven. It is time for this week. Small thing, big rage, small things, small things in life to drive you mad. So ventel screen, don't go to work angry. What is it right now for you in your lives? A small thing that has driven you nuts? Patsy, what's it for you?
Speaker 7: I hate when we go out, as was the case Sunday. I hadn't had breakfast and Chris and I thought we'd go out for a coffee. Ords was off at a mate's place with all go for a coffee, not actually officially lunch, but let's go out.
Speaker 1: For a coffee, Ga the preamble.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, So.
Speaker 7: We're there and I said, I actually might be a little bit, you know, peckish. So I ordered a little chacutaie board and I said, do you want anything in the morning.
Speaker 5: I've been running with that.
Speaker 1: What we got? One am on the old one hand on the charcoutere board, shoving up the meat. Did one flicking over that complimentary heralds son a look at Alex's goin shot from a Steadia goes, good, Lord, close it, mate, Barry White. Those peppery icy meats the first.
Speaker 6: Thing to put your mouth in the morning.
Speaker 1: He's like baking.
Speaker 7: It was basically really lunchtime. It was like a mini one. Anyway. I said to Chris do you want anything? He said no, seriously, I had a big breakfast.
Speaker 5: I do not want anything. Do not order anything for me?
Speaker 7: So anyway, the chicu rig board comes and then he ends up eating about three quarters of it for someone who didn't want anything.
Speaker 1: It's like, but who can turn that down?
Speaker 7: I don't say you don't want anything, order something, or I'll get a bigger one.
Speaker 1: My wife was always the one who does that in our relationship, actually driving that. Oh no, no, no, no, no, I'm going to be very good. Actually no, And then the moment sunds up, she goes, actually, don't want to find before I can't even get to pierce my own seal.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, I hate that.
Speaker 9: My partner and I actually negotiate percentages before the meals come out.
Speaker 6: We're looking at.
Speaker 1: It's a socially better than us.
Speaker 9: That was the problem because we're hungry, and so.
Speaker 6: We have to be like, okay, I want I'm hungry.
Speaker 1: Hungry two men, Wow.
Speaker 9: Like seventy five of yours, twenty five of mine.
Speaker 1: Now, Alex, you've you've moved cities. Your life must be just hell of unpacking and building up, basically rebuilding and life from scratching a new city.
Speaker 8: Yeah, massive rage here the last few days.
Speaker 1: You've given yourself a black eye in the process that had.
Speaker 4: Bruised from the experience.
Speaker 8: I had to connect the internet here and I was told not to bring the black box. I'm like, okay, that's the NBN connection, of course, so I was, and that just brought it all undone. Really, so I had to get these other wires. There was an eighty USL.
Speaker 1: Connection and we've got some sort of different internet hair than New South.
Speaker 8: Well perhaps maybe I'm like, what's this router? Is there a router problem?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 8: There were like sockets behind the TV. They're like, no, there's no soccer. It's an eightysl cable. I'm like, what's an eightsl CA?
Speaker 1: How can I still be the case now with the March of Ai where we've still got these archaic cables? Yeah, hold bag like easy?
Speaker 8: Yes, Oh my god, I go to JB High fight. No, we don't have that cable. It's gonna be an eighty of cl Why do you go to JACA? I ring up Jaca? Hi, guys, what sort of modem is I don't know what sort of motive it is. It's just it's modem is an I forty five seven? Or is it six and forty five?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I got quite upset. I got a bit antsy. I'm like, mate, come on, you know how you get in that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because no one actually, no one can help you.
Speaker 4: No, no.
Speaker 8: And my poor wife she drove to j Car later on to find this other cable.
Speaker 4: And you wouldn't believe this.
Speaker 8: I opened the one of the cupboard doors and there was the great.
Speaker 1: See your wife, Bonnie, basically calmly and just watching you have a tanta and just calmly fixing it.
Speaker 4: All she did.
Speaker 8: And in the Jacas store there was this toy robot that the girls went in and they just knocked it over, went smashing over the floor, and the guy was just like apoplectic, and my wife's going, oh my god.
Speaker 4: It was a complete desisive.
Speaker 1: Robot these days put itself back together Google or whatever.
Speaker 4: So that was a terrible start.
Speaker 8: And finally we got it working and and god, because.
Speaker 1: You got kids, you need that Wi Fi. Yes, it's like oxygen in the house. Oh my god, I think it's actually more more.
Speaker 4: Now, what's you on the laptop?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 4: At one stage I'm going off the phones.
Speaker 1: Spot it was next, I mean even was used up all your streaming? Do you there? You bring this country to all with our third world into web Melbourne and.
Speaker 8: Then the washing, Missine, that's a whole other story. I had to buy a reducer. The reducer connection wasn't working. What's a reducer, great question, Pats. I didn't know what it was. It's like a small brass fitting that goes from one connection to the other.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: And I finally got that on.
Speaker 8: I had to put all this this tape, this plumber's tape, so it fit on properly.
Speaker 1: It still drips a little bit. It looks real legit, but it's fine.
Speaker 4: It's okay. I'm going to go with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, when we moved here, we still realized that all our all our applients has had uk pommy.
Speaker 6: You got all your plants.
Speaker 1: So I had to hire guy and basically rewire everything iron hair dries and then washing machines. Oh my. He was around about two hours going through and just rewiring all those what is because we've got to move house a couple months time. And I literally woke up at two am in the morning. You know, we have those two am thoughts when it's his panic and dread, and it was, oh my god, even though we don't move for about five months. Was oh no, I'm going to have to read too. The home printer. No no, I can't go back, Sarah, Oh my god, the home printer to the land, the w land or whatever it is. I can't go back. I can't go back the head of it. Yeah, all right, Small thing, Big rage? What is it for you?
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Small Thing, Big Rage? What is it for you? Christian? Want a car is going significantly lower than the speed limit. It tries to be nuts. It's like twenty or thirty under, move out the way or get the train or walk.
Speaker 9: Caylen told me she took a lift with someone in the team and said she drives like.
Speaker 5: An excuse me, is a maniac behind the wheel.
Speaker 1: Agreed, agreed, agreed, agreed, agreed. I'd rather get there safely with Nana Pats downs abuse. Yeah, watch out Bogan on their own. Yeah, listen Vin Diesel.
Speaker 5: White knuckle ride in there, Yeah, Caitlin.
Speaker 7: I move at the speed in which the car should go, how it should move.
Speaker 1: You should be in the F one movie Smash Brad Pitt.
Speaker 5: That's I just feel the road and off.
Speaker 1: Feel the road. Yeah, that's what a racing driver would say. That's why you shouldn't be allowed a non normal roads. You're not feeling the road. What should do is feel the speed limit. I do.
Speaker 5: Stay relatively close.
Speaker 4: To click over.
Speaker 1: You are you're you're you are right. You're a tailgator. You are lethal. I've been in a carp with you, and it is covering those to grab the dashboard when you trim with somebody and you're you're the passenger and you put the foot downs if you're trying to g that's not the Jesus.
Speaker 5: But are you all not still here? Happy?
Speaker 1: Insane because it once just you can roll that dice only once fast furious any who's he you eve been? Sometimes wear you behind a car. This was me the other day where it doesn't look like there's a human driving it. Wait someone tiny right, tiny or very old right? Well you're just like, I don't think is that are they testing these drivers? Car?
Speaker 6: Is a thirteen year old?
Speaker 1: Call the police and then you go, I can't even see fingers on the wheel. Here's that ghost car, that's there? Small thing, big rage, Christian. I have a favorite pillow. Everyone has their pillow. Yeah. I get really angsty when it's like it's like Goldie Docks, who's moving my pillow?
Speaker 9: Yes, Because they're all the same pillow case, it's hard to tell which one's yours.
Speaker 1: Well, now we've all got those kind of you know, temper peding memory phones. One spinally's Christian. I have a favorite pillow that I get fierce over if my parsonate partner doesn't hand it over within a matter of seconds, if I find him laying on it, if he's a showered and his hair as work my pillow, it's even worse. That's on Gemma, Small thing, big rage. This is a great modern one. These haptic buttons on everything. What's a haptic button? Well, it's one that responds to pressure. It's not your traditional button, which is push in push outs.
Speaker 6: I like a Prista okay, yeah, not.
Speaker 1: Even that, Patsy. You know now they're kind of like it's try and get anything to turn on.
Speaker 6: It's like try light touch kind of wine.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, yeah, my dry's got one of these where it's not finding the G spot. You there?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: Am? I right? Guys, am I right, guys? Give me there an hour.
Speaker 4: He bubbling around in the dark.
Speaker 6: You got it?
Speaker 1: Christian, give me a damn button or switch back? Why did everything go haptic? Either accidentally touched the thing on? I spend five minutes trying to press them up, and yes, I said, get it, Julie. Pump dispensers for body lotion. You always moaning about this? Aren't you always wonding about moving up and the problems with it? When the stem is never long enough? What's happened to another world? This is Judy's words, are not mine. I'm just a messenger every day. Pump dispensers for body lotion, Christian, the stem is never long enough that stops working with about twenty percent left at the bottom, and then because of the design of the pump, they are to balance upside down to get the remand lotion to the neck of the bottle to better use it and pump it up against more things creation to me and then we move on right now, Thanks yours.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell Shark on podcast.
Speaker 1: Yesterday joined the Messina lyrics. One of them was about hard cheese, and we start to speculate, but our favorite hart hard cheese isn't get into a quite a year hard talk about hard cheese, and sadly and I got thousands, if not millions of complaints. We've went out of time. And now I listened to feedback and I was hauled over the coals by the boss and said, you should have dropped the rest of that pony old show you do and just solid forty over and it's clear the ads cleared the songs and just gone into a deep dive. Boss suit, You're right, I was wrong. I'm still learning, still learning from the wise master. So now we have time till the next twenty minutes to have a hard talk about heart cheese. Great, where are we on this? Who is in the corner of the dam. Are we all Cheddar? Who's with me with manchego parmesan?
Speaker 6: Now that parmezan for me is untouchable. Goat. I don't know.
Speaker 9: I actually don't know how you could put up any other cheese that comes close to it. It does everything see utility player Swiss armon knife.
Speaker 1: You're right, I had a Caesar salad last night. You put a bit of parmesanswers to flavor it us.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's my bad balls. Yeah, grated in a.
Speaker 1: Sandwich itself with some cured meats. No it is, it's lovely. No, No, with some cured meats, yes, yeah, some chili jam.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, you're talking.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right. So in terms of power rankings, huh, all right, what's the e J witting? You heard the sports news there and the one hundred year history of the club. Who's the e J winning of the hard cheesus? Who's at the top?
Speaker 9: Well, for me, my personal vote is that the e J wridden is Parmes. I don't know who's the bonds and Pelly? The number two?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Not Cheddar?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've got to go off vitage Cheddar?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 7: Yeah, such an all rounder compared to the parmesan, which can be a little bit you know, funky like a b I.
Speaker 1: Or the smell. In terms of the usage, definitely imagine a world with no parmesan. I don't want to be in that world.
Speaker 9: It's more of a quiet taste, Patty, So I understand more.
Speaker 1: Dare I say basic palettes.
Speaker 6: They sophisticated people like.
Speaker 1: You and I, you know, sort of men about time, playboys, you know. But for your more bogan putt you've got, You've got your cheddar, you know, just going to craft.
Speaker 6: More like the yellow ones, you know, the individual wrapper.
Speaker 1: I have a load of those that I use when I'm doing a barbecue just with cheeseburgers. Because you need those yellow ones. I've got someone who they're actually orange yellow, the ones that you look like. You get them at the servo stations of nowhere, individually wrapped.
Speaker 7: Surely, eddar is like the Swiss arm knife of cheese, which can be used for so many different things.
Speaker 5: It's got to be second on the list, surely.
Speaker 8: Yeah, bac and cheese, piece of baggy cheese on jests or as they call his savoy.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right, that's simple, beautiful, effective, but I don't like it when it's too crumbly. I love it's too messy. No, I know it's called hard for a reason. I want it rock hard, Okay, I don't want to do it crumbly because then it's like it's all over me. You're you're loosing too much, too much of the value of it. It's crumbled away.
Speaker 5: That Mersey Valley, Are you with me?
Speaker 1: You know what? I if I had to relocate the radio show anywhere, and my heart will always be rich from where our studio is. I want to be in that cheese.
Speaker 5: It like comes off like skiing.
Speaker 1: And annimal lecture, Harriet lecture in the newsroom sale cheese?
Speaker 10: Who is?
Speaker 1: It comes off like skin magnific? Is that an amniramal thing?
Speaker 4: Mercy Valley?
Speaker 1: If you ever want to do some voiceover and it flakes off like soriatis, it's gorgeous. All right, listen, guys, we've been very selfish today. Let's open up the lights right now because right now the people of this city are banging on the doors. Let us have ours, let us have ours. Speak about hard cheeses. Lines are open now, Where are you with hard cheeses? We need to try and make my e the power rankings, and please do not call in if you can try and defend crumbly cheese. When is anything good that's crumbly? No third seen fifty five twenty two. Hard Talk about hard.
Speaker 3: Cheese Christian O'Connell Show one Podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connor. We're talking about power rankings of hard cheese. I just have to look on all the different cheese as there are. Obviously, you know cheddar we've discussed. Now what do people think about it? See, I'm a big fan of Manjaco.
Speaker 6: Oh what do you have manchego with?
Speaker 1: Oh chilly jam ransdom pickle. Sometimes apricot jam is great with a piece of cheddar or graar. Oh my god, that is a real blockbuster. Shut the door the avenue. You've got hot gray air. Oh my god, it comes in that wheel.
Speaker 6: Oh is that what that one is?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, Oh my?
Speaker 1: What about Gouda? Oh gooda gooda times.
Speaker 6: Good at times. I like gouda in a toasty oh pansy.
Speaker 1: Al right, let's say some cool So let's go to Andrew here, Come morning, Andrew, Good morning, all hell, and you're welcome to the show. All right, Hard cheese. What's your favorite.
Speaker 11: Parmesan by a mile?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, it's hard to get past it. It's got to be a one or two, isn't it. What do you have it with? Now?
Speaker 11: I'll give you a little family sacred I used to work in manufacturing of parmesan cheese.
Speaker 1: Oh and inside created on a little fried pan for thirty seconds, just until golden brown.
Speaker 11: And you've got a mixture of an inzact biscuit and a violet crumble.
Speaker 1: That's about the texture. Yes, it's it creates like a it's a brittle kind of thing.
Speaker 11: It certainly does.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wow, a honey almost that honeycomb, isn't it? You crack it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, give it a game.
Speaker 12: It's absolutely amazing.
Speaker 1: You get in trouble for doing it? Yeah, you old rebel. The top of the crem brew let parmesan, it shutters. Oh my, yes, what a break the cheesy glass. Wake the flavor and will love that? Just thirty seconds in the pan? Just palmes, how many oil? Man? I just straight own oil? Isn't it? Comes with you? All right? And you thank you very much? Insider Frank, Good morning, Good morning, Frank, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 11: Ok Now, you're yes, just.
Speaker 1: The cool show us. So we're here for particularly and wake you up, Frank, you boy, we'll get you out of that bed all right then, sleepy Frank. Now, Frank, where are you on hard cheese? What do you think mate?
Speaker 11: Pickerin Or is so much better than Palmers?
Speaker 1: Oh? I think they're stable mates. I think they're the Deakos brothers. They work well together. Let's not break them off. I like how you said pecorino. Is it not peccari or romano?
Speaker 11: Yes, that's one version. We'll got the Melbourne versions to make with cow's milk, but traditionally it's made with cheap's milk.
Speaker 1: Ah, is that right?
Speaker 6: And how are you eating the peccarina?
Speaker 11: Predominantly just graded on pasta, but I'll eat it any which way.
Speaker 1: Cereal honey, yeah, honey, my honey.
Speaker 4: And cheese is great yeah, and jam as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Frank, Frank, you're talking our language right from that recline in the bed there. I love it, all right, Frank, have a good Where have you got to go to today? Frank? You're not going to get wig get somewhere.
Speaker 11: There'll be at work at eight thirty.
Speaker 1: And where do you work in your house.
Speaker 11: You worked from home or no, likely likely eighty minutes away. I'm going to knock city today today.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, and Frank, I get the feeling. You work with the public. You are customer facing.
Speaker 11: I'm facilities manager.
Speaker 1: Knew it, I knew, I knew. This guy is a leader. He's a CEO. If Astronomer looking for the new CEO. We found him. He likes to keep it. They met. He won't start into late thirty. I don't know what it's saying, Frankie, he needs to go to but they need an honest man. You get, Frank, that's in the need right now. Another andy guy banging that lady from what's h half? Frank would do that? Get out bet today five to wait stay start there at Astronomer at solid eight thirty. Frank, I love it. You take care of mate. Good luck with those facilities today. They need managing, mate, they need managing. See you, Frank.
Speaker 3: Christian Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 1: Two ways you can call the show until the next twenty minutes done before we got the time waster on thirteen fifty five, twenty two. No parents, no single bear and ever gets to parented without several countless scars, injuries from their own kith and kin. If your kid has injured you. I remember once one of my young daughters, when she was just five, just walked up to him and I wasn't he chatted to my wife in the kitchen and did just punched me in the ground five. She would have no idea, But honestly, it was like Alexander Ussuk and I literally like, it's hard to describe to women what that's like. You will just disappear.
Speaker 9: Yeah, women don't like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know char you're so full of it. You don't know so much mystery.
Speaker 6: Seriously, how would you know?
Speaker 5: Yeah, loved kidney stones.
Speaker 1: That one far away from the kidney stones. I've got an ultrasound today. Is you ever got a kidney probes? I'm reckon partly wants to have kidney stones still as bad as that when loves punched me in the sack of love and dropped me just you're just it. It's like you're just like you've been short circuited and the lights go out when the eyes you just you drop, you actually drop.
Speaker 5: Because you're weak.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, there's there's something done tests on it. There's something that goes on there. Literally, the electric circuits of the male body do short circuit. That's why you you fall to the ground. You seem will double Even the US see if there's an accident or they actually get kicked in the sack, they're allowed five minutes to recover in there. It's violent, can't but they're like, whoa, whoa wa, wo take five minutes. Take your time. You know they can kick and punch each on the head and choke each other out, but whoa, whoa wait, Hey, we're gentlemen locked into this here cage it was, and my wife was like, count Chris, you're worrying the kids.
Speaker 7: You don't see them stop at a Matilda's game. If they've got, like, I don't know, monthly pain or anything. I think you're at with that.
Speaker 13: It's even in the conversation monthly monthly pain, what are you?
Speaker 1: You can say what it is pain?
Speaker 7: You don't see them saying, oh, hang on, I've got cramps. Girls, let's just stop playing for ten minutes. Just doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: Were talking about today. It's being injured by kids. Sorry, you did your daughter give you a period? Then? Are you listening to the show now? Paul on it.
Speaker 10: She's got a black eye. Still, I've got a black eye. It's going all these different shades of black and purple. And yeah, Evie took me out yesterday, my six year old twin daughter. I was picking up all nuts shells and she just took me out and there was blood in my eye. I couldn't see out of it. They screamed. I don't know what the neighbors heard, but it wouldn't have been good.
Speaker 1: And is that an accident will clash your heads?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a class like serious class of head.
Speaker 8: She took off as I was standing up and it just bowing ow.
Speaker 4: And so I've got to wear glasses now when I can.
Speaker 8: And picking up the kids from school yesterday, all the parents are looking at have you had checked out?
Speaker 1: Because you don't even damage your cornea?
Speaker 4: I don't know, No, No, it's okay.
Speaker 1: Otherwise, by the time you start that new show on Channel seven, you don't even wear like an iPad. They're like, oh, bloody hell, what god cool? It's really taking. It's totally old Channel nine sacking all them crazy eyed low pezz is back. You've got to have a thing though, you know you're going to set yourself apout. Well, one, I'd have an eyepadch that would be quite distinguished. Look for you on seven somethings come different about change his hair colored. iPads is a singer in the nineties, had eyepatch. It was Gabrielle has come true. Yeah, yeah, bring it back, all right? But looking for your stories? Have you been injured by your kids? And here's the other one. Give me a corn now, if you've been injured by kids? Thirteen fifty five twenty two, who did you sit next to? Now? It might be someone famous, might be someone of no or it might be Rio's story, which he said to me just now. When he gave him the top line of what it is, he went, I've actually got clammy hands and all I know is the headline. Her went, Oh my god, that sounds horrendous. You're trapped next to that person.
Speaker 6: The hands are clamming.
Speaker 1: God, this is some story. Who did you sit next to?
Speaker 9: Okay, I'm flying back to Sydney. I take my seat. I'm looking down the aisle. Blood runs cold. A ghost from COVID past has emerged, an X from a from my perspective, a very obvious COVID situationship. At no point had there been any discussions of exclusivity or anything like that. That didn't seem to matter as the relationship disintegrated and didn't end on great hurt.
Speaker 1: To you just by random what are yours? You're next to an ex I see her like a COVID one one it was.
Speaker 6: It was COVID was for single people. In COVID, it was a judge.
Speaker 9: It was a hard exactly, and you're just looking for you know, everyone was looking for companionship came out of COVID and there were robust discussions and people were upset. And I still claim I'm innocent.
Speaker 6: She would not see it the same way, so she had a different operation.
Speaker 1: Though it was the start something or it was a relationship. She thought it was can you be honest, what's this a string of encounters or an individual express It was.
Speaker 9: A string of encounters. We'd only ever been to each other's houses. It was COVID, We'd never actually been a proper date. So for me, I thought that was that had set the tone of the relationship.
Speaker 6: It was just some hanging.
Speaker 9: Out transactional transactional yes, yes, that it was not seen the same way, and that the.
Speaker 1: It ended up badly.
Speaker 9: Then, yes, and that was the last time that i'd seen them. And then I said, like that coffee, I was like, it is I'm looking. I'm looking out the plane window like trying to rotate my head so no facial features can be can be seen. So I'm stearing out the window, staring at the window, and you and part of you you just know, you're like, oh, this is my karma.
Speaker 1: Like this. They're not just on the plane, They'll be in the seat next.
Speaker 6: Yes, they're there for a reason. She sits down.
Speaker 9: I like, sheish look over and I go to start like, okay, you just got to go into this, im like, and then she clocks me. She must have clocked me earlier, but she looked straight at me, headphones on, looks straight ahead, kidding Christian.
Speaker 6: We did not say a word for the entire flight. I'm sitting there and I'm seeing there.
Speaker 1: Completely actually loud.
Speaker 9: It was the longest flight of my life, and it was shorter than that it was and I couldn't I couldn't go to the toilet because then I have to start another sort of I need to engage her again, and then that can start a whole thing. So I'm just sitting there like the toilet, but just staring, just straight like eyes like those horses have those, just staring completely still.
Speaker 1: I still imagine if it was a longer fly, you go say, like a four or five hour excuse me, excuse me? Are they saying nothing? Then the show was she on the aisle?
Speaker 6: No, I was on the window. She was in the middle, and it was.
Speaker 1: In the middle. What did you about the old show? In that elbow space, you folded into yourself, you turtled up.
Speaker 9: She was next to you, literally, Christian, literally.
Speaker 1: Terrible breakup that you weren't even a where it was a proper break up. My word, that's hell.
Speaker 6: When you got off though, whatever, when you got just left in silence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just didn't. Okay, So now you know who do you sit next to? Have you got a story like that.
Speaker 3: The Christian o'connall show podcast.
Speaker 1: I thought, we're not going to get any stories as close to your intensity and organized. It's like a scene from a jad Apatow movie. We're all sweating in that story of being on a fly, and lo and behold our randomly life puts you next to an X after a very upsetting breakup.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's us, just saying to Alex.
Speaker 9: Then I just knew it. I knew she was as soon as you saw. Like she's gonna sit. She's going to sit.
Speaker 1: It's not just a plane, It's not just it's the seat next to me. Oh wow. However, this story is is close. This is something else Christian of a story about sing next to someone. It was a story my German teacher told us. Our school had an exchange to Germany and a few years ago, on the plane ride over there, some of the girls was the next to a gentleman and naturally started talking to hibout their trip. He was very kind and polite gentleman, and eventually the plane got to Perth, the plane was suddenly diverted and forced to make an emergency landing. There. The police came flying onto the plane armed and took this guy off in handcuffs. The man was a known serial killing. My goodness, who had escaped? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Whoa, I mean I'd still rather that.
Speaker 1: Yes, please, wow anything mar Wow, Wait, that is some story. That's incredible, Emma, thank you very very much. Incredible story. All right, So today then, how did your kids injure you? And who did you sit next to thirteen fifty five twenty two, Barbara, Good morning, Welcome to the show. Good morning, all right, Barbara, So how did your kids injure you?
Speaker 2: We were on a holiday in Bateman's Bay. We went to a carnival and hopped onto a charter and luckily, I said, on the right hand side. It sort of shunts from left to right and they squashed me and frictured two ribs.
Speaker 1: Oh you got body sounds.
Speaker 4: The church has brutal.
Speaker 2: Band from going on that.
Speaker 1: Ever again, they fractured your ribs.
Speaker 14: Yep, two of them.
Speaker 1: It's a hard fracture resort. It takes ages to get over them. You can't breathe fully. It's awful in any movement you do, and I mean any movement involves using your torso and so there's no comfortab position again sleeping tonightmare, Oh the terrors. That's horrendous. Ye.
Speaker 14: Anyway, two days later we drove back to Melbourne, got some more X rays and just waited for the recovery.
Speaker 1: Oh by me, Barbara, Thank you very much for sharing your story. Mate. Thanks you calling the show. Take care Hi John, Good morning, John Christian, Hello John, thanks for calling the show. So what did your son do John?
Speaker 12: When he was around twelve months old. I start the floor fixing a door, and he was stumbling around. He fell forward, reached out the break of full and managed to scratch my corner her eyeball with his fingernailsful.
Speaker 1: Ah yeah, John.
Speaker 12: Screaming and know he's done. He's just sort of it's just about a week, wow, Alex.
Speaker 1: John, thank you very much for showing the story. Mate. They're squeeze in one more now like the chart. Tracy, Good morning.
Speaker 14: Good morning. I'm just letting you know about my daughter who was instrumental in punching artery on the top of my foot. She was being a bit naughty and she was sitting on a chair in the kitchen. I picked her up and as we walked, the chair hit the top of my foot, and I stopped her in a room muttering, and you know, under my breast. Came back and I seen my other daughter sitting on the chair looking like something had happened. I turn around and there's blood on the wall, blood on the floor, and I look down and my foot is spurting like about a meter high.
Speaker 1: You're like bleeding out.
Speaker 14: Anyway, my husband comes in and he says, oh.
Speaker 6: My god, we've steady me because.
Speaker 14: He thought I'd done something to the child. But no, it was me and my foot.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we had.
Speaker 14: A huge team of Homer on the top of the foot and tripped to the hospital.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wait that is Tracy.
Speaker 14: I said, No, I'm in my pajamas. No, I'm not an ambulance, not yet when.
Speaker 1: It got changed. Yeah, that's it, Tracy. This is a gift Tim on the show. I want stories with who before the ambulance came, went and got change. People have an outfit just in case we're now in that age group, Pats, Well, maybe we need that outfit ready because one day it's coming from.
Speaker 5: Us hospital back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just have that, just have it good to go. You know, your chargers all in there. So he suddenly go Colt to Bazoo and get them back. What I've been waiting for this day? Or if you get arrested, would only you would say that?
Speaker 3: Shady parts The Christian O'Connell Show podcast I in.
Speaker 1: Kara Flash Dance, What a Feeling twenty to nine, Tuesday Morning Gold one oh four point three, Christian O'Connell's show, Christiana. Hearing that story from John, Why are kids fingernails like wolverine? You're right, they come out like that. The one thing I couldn't leave when I first met my daughters when they're born.
Speaker 13: The nails they've got, big nails've been growing in there, but the nails they come up with this now, Ryan, you're right like tal Yes, it's incredible.
Speaker 4: My daughters are probably scratching each other because.
Speaker 1: They clawing at each other in there. Yes, all right, today's time waste style. What a great prize. We love this. We could load of you to see it. Two months ago, beatlejuiced in musical five star production house audiences screaming for more, must leave Australia. I don't know why theater people love to use that phrase. It like that being sold get out of town where this's heresy?
Speaker 5: But anyway, I'm sure though, isn't it like no?
Speaker 1: It is New Guinea the eleventh of September. We've got two tickets. Today we're looking for your baby bands and today for once it's relevant. Well done, well done friend. Once a year. July the twenty second, Today is top conception day here in Australia. Get busy colder winter months, Leeds couples spend more time indoors, which results in higher rates of intimate activity. So today is Australian Fertility Day a f D. All right, so we're looking for your baby bands. Baby bands, you be four cold play school, Chris Martin. Actually through the drumatron window. Let's go through the divorce window. Tiny temper tantrum know their little.
Speaker 6: Man, I didn't expect you.
Speaker 1: I'm cooling down with the kids. You know that, and shout out to my fellow parents. Lack of em sleep, No, don't even don't silva, silva. You don't know what it's like, my friend.
Speaker 6: It's true.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you. You're in those early dark days. You know, you've got three kids under the six trenches for the good news is that at least you haven't got two jobs, that's sure. No, wait, you have.
Speaker 4: About a month.
Speaker 10: So I'm just gonna really, I don't know, you'll have two patches.
Speaker 1: Rio. What have you got baby burns?
Speaker 6: I've got emmine embryo wrapping in the womb.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, bron.
Speaker 6: Newborns on the block.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's good.
Speaker 6: You need to be a parent to be funny. Muddy broke waters.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's very good. Wow, I went tiny Tampa. You went for a real old muddy watch's reference like it gold. That way, we're keeping the whole broad He demo exactly, exactly almost tiny temper fans that tune into us every morning.
Speaker 6: And Lady Google Gaga yeah oh is.
Speaker 1: Hell no, no, no no, I'll get loads of those already. Come in, mate, shame on you Uningradible got out you're a baby. I'm now going to describe you as former baby Rio.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast investing show.
Speaker 1: Today on our time Waster, we're looking for your baby bands. You haveten go and see the outstanding beetlejuice to musical Rio. Are you ready to mark?
Speaker 6: Let's go?
Speaker 1: Okay, Stewie's got alarmist bassinettes were smart, silver plas very good, stew It nice one. Looking for baby bands today, Midnight Soil that's from Justin Diapers Straights, not dire Straights Diapers straight on and Joe Siggers A b c D. That's very good. That is very good. Jody Roberts, well done for that. A b c D very good. The notorious b ib.
Speaker 6: Silver plat that's good.
Speaker 1: That's Michelle Lang Warren Green Daycare bronze, and he knew that he put in brackets here wheat, but that's all they love today. That's okay, but a handful of week on exactly.
Speaker 6: He mustn't have the appearing as well.
Speaker 1: Not Wheatus. Fetus gold so simple, one letter, damn. That's so funny. A great tribute band to Wheatus. Will be just babies doing their hits. But say hit Flaunts and the White Noise Machine gold as well, Chalcum powder finger, Nanny Fotado, that's golden. He's a really good Mary, well done silver, high chair Silver, who do boo boos? Will I Pram, will I Pram? It's good one see direction silver and last one Tina a screamer.
Speaker 6: It's scutty with Fetus.
Speaker 1: Well done Fetus here today's winner. You're off to go and see beach juice. We are back tomorrow morning. Have a great day.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast