Speaker 1: My name is Tatasha Bamblet. I'm a proud First Nations woman and I'm here to acknowledge country t glennyan Ganya, Niana, Kaka yah Ya, bin Ahaka Nian Our gay In Nimbina, yakarum Jar, Dominyama, Domaga Ithawakawaman, damon Imlan Bumba ban Gadabomba in and now in wakah Ghana on yak rum Jar water Nadaa. Hello, beautiful friends, we gather on the lands of the Aboriginal people. We thank, acknowledge and respect the Aboriginal people's land that we're gathering on today. Take pleasure in all the land and respect all that you see. She's on the Money podcast acknowledges culture, country, community and connections, bringing you the tools, knowledge and resources for you to thrive.
Speaker 2: She's on the Money. She's on the Money. Hello and welcome to She's on the Money, the podcast that knows. Sometimes a spreadsheet isn't going to cut it. Sometimes you need to put your money in the freezer, or cut your credit card in half, something a little bit more unhinged. I would say I'm becksited, and today Victoria is not here because Victoria has something called financial qualifications, and honestly, I mean that sounds awful. I'm so sorry my thoughts are with her today. That just gets in the way of the chaos where about to unleash, I would say, so, I'm glad that she's not here with all of her financial qualifications spreading her seed today. I actually have Jessica Ricky with me and while Victoria's away, we're doing some serious financial expert things. I've been left unsupervised and I've gone behind her back in books this year and I brought back up. Hello yescaiki, Hello, It's always the time when we get to do an episode together. I know, I'm so excited. We really couldn't say whatever we want. Yeah, it doesn't have to be fact checked, doesn't have to be true, any of those boring things.
Speaker 3: But yeah, at the top, if you're hoping for serious financial advice, perhaps today is not the episode for you.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I completely agree. But if you are just looking for something that is, I know, maybe like crazy smart that you hadn't thought of before, this is the episode for you. You know you're setting them up. We're gonna blow your sucks off. We may wait, not blow your socks off, so i'd be wearing some. You know what's crazier, Jessy, is that it too yusy and we're working, Oh my gosh, in the hard yard. I know it's usually I think we should be getting day and a half. Maybe that's tomorrow. I don't really know. Definitely not through the power of pre recording. No, that's so true, because it's not usy we are currently. I don't want to know where we are right now. So luckily we pre recorded this because we would I would say we're probably not legible. Is that the right word in the wrong font. Yes, I said the wrong word twice, But I hope that everyone understands.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Happy New Year for all of those listening. Happy almost. I feel like it's been such a crazy one.
Speaker 3: I feel exactly how you sound, hung like, just like my brain is scrambled and mounting out of my ears a little bit.
Speaker 2: So totally.
Speaker 3: We thought it would be the perfect opportunity to do a fun, lighthearted episode, not too heavy for anybody. And I feel like the last Unhinged Hacks was so popular, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Which I totally get because some of these like it's a lot easier to follow than doing a whole financial degree. You know, it's like, hey, just but I don't know, run over your own foot and you won't be able to walk to the shop anymore. I love those kind of things and they really do work. So stay tuned more great tips like that. Okay, So, Jess, do you feel ready to start? I feel ready to start. I'm excited. Okay, great, because fully start. I want to know. Do you have any unhinged hacks of your own? Oh, be honest, not to sound like a stick in a mud, but a stick in the mud.
Speaker 3: I'm not a huge unhinged person, but I do have one that I loved from the last episode, which was where somebody said that every time they feel like shopping, they turn their phone to grayscale.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so clever. It was like you who said that. I might have relayed it, but it was not my idea. I think it's genius.
Speaker 3: I think that's very clever because so it was making me think a lot of my friends have kids. I have nieces and nephews, And there's a lot of discussion about how like modern day everything TV, but this definitely flows into like advertising, social media, et cetera. Is so overstimulating, and so it's like you turn the grayscale on and all of a sudden, it's like you flip that switch that gets your brain firing.
Speaker 2: So I feel like you don't get that joy anymore. Yes, I completely agree, And it also feels like a bit old and timey. I was just gonna say, what is this the fifteen hundred? Yeah, seriously, I'm like, I don't want to iPhone seventeen from the fifteen h Thank you. I was a big fan of that one. Yeah, I really that's such a good idea. What's on your list for me? This one comes from one of our community members. Rachel says, I freeze spending for May and November. That's crazy. I free spending for May and November. It's a game within my family so we can be more money free in the other ten months. That is pretty cause it seems to random seven months. I think for May and November.
Speaker 3: It's between May and November, and I was like, wow, that's a long time, just two three big months.
Speaker 2: That makes a lot more sense. Yeah, and I'm like, I wonder where why wrote those random months? But the intent is to limit as much spend as possible, so we try to use pantry items as much as possible. Oh wow, that includes like food, and I think it's great walking public transport, et cetera rather than cars. It's a bit of a fun challenge and interesting to see how the conversations generate enthusiasm at the dinner table. We have chosen May. Okay, this is what I wanted to know. We have chosen May is the media holiday challenge in June and November to help prep for December madness. Both removing the adrenaline adaptations many of our savings mean that our holidays are a bit more focused on memories as we can spend a bit more. Okay, please, that makes so much sense.
Speaker 3: I love the idea of making it a gain that everyone's participating, because sometimes it's sad when you're doing a no bye by yourself and everyone's like, oh, want to go out to dinner and you'll be like no, I want to know, I know, I know. Maybe that's something we can do for next year. We can make a challenge for the community. I feel like that would be really fun.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that would be so fun, and it would be like you come together. It's like going on a little solo adventure and then coming together and talking about how it's going. It's like that is so fun. That really does generate some conversations. Well, I went away for twenty twenty six. Yes, absolutely. Do you have any unhinsacks you'd like to share?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we pulled some really good ones from the community. So my one that I've got here is from Luke who said we used to do a thing when saving for our house deposit.
Speaker 2: We called it could have but didn't. Okay.
Speaker 3: We would be like, hey, want to go to the movies tonight? Sure, or we could do could have but didn't, So we'd go rent and make popcorn at home and even grab a bottle of wine, and then transfer the difference between what we could have done, in this case going to the movies and what we actually did. Sometimes we'd even just mention doing an extravagant thing for fund so we could transfer more money to savings. We also put a block on our savings account so that money could go in, but we couldn't transfer it back out until we were ready. I love a catchphrase. Have a catch phrase, Yes, and that's gonna stick.
Speaker 2: That is gonna stick. You say I'm not going to do X y Z. You need a catchphrase. Otherwise, sometimes it's just like it's also easy to remember. Yeah that's clever. I really really like that. And another way to make it fun, make it enjoy it. You're going to make it a game. Otherwise it's like where's the color? You know?
Speaker 3: I love it?
Speaker 2: So the next one comes from Cam, who says, get yourself a partner who's equally, if not more stingy than you are when it comes to money. My partner is proud to say he will wear his cheap came up undies regardless of holes and ribs. I'm exactly the same and loves to shop. It really rubs off on you and you end up finding cost effective way to enjoy your time together. Example walks, camping, trips, et cetera, which has literally saved us enough money that we could technically not work for three years and still pay our bills and mortgage comfortably. What how much some much money is you? It's hundreds of thousands of dollars?
Speaker 3: Would that's very impressive. I don't know if I'm pro holes in the undies. I don't like a light breeze, but you know, I think that if you're you and your partner have to be on the same package. Because again, like back, I think there's nothing worse than you being like, oh, I want to save money, I want to do this thing, and your partner being like.
Speaker 2: Let's go out, let's blow the bucheto do whatever you want. Yes, that sounds exactly like me and everyone I've ever met.
Speaker 3: There are a lot of people on the thread that we put in the Facebook group too. Not in the Facebook group. Definitely go join it because that's where we pull all these fun things from. But there are a lot of people making jokes about, you know, not leaving the house to not spend money. But Charlotte actually took it a step further and she does a fake lockdown. She said, when we're in a tight spot, I pretend I'm on lockdown.
Speaker 2: I e.
Speaker 3: We can't go anywhere or do anything other than work. I just stay home, clean my house, walk around the neighborhood for an hour and that's it.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so clever.
Speaker 3: I fear that that may bring up trauma responses from some Victorians, cause, yeah, take us back into a different lockdown.
Speaker 2: But that's true. The joke about leaving.
Speaker 3: The house and spending two hundred dollars by the time you blink is not a joke, No, I fear.
Speaker 2: I totally agree something about being left to your own devices.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is, Like, I'm quite good with money, but there's something it's so temging. I honestly, the thought has crossed my mind before, Oh should I go to the like should I just go for a wander around or goat groceries? No, I'm going to stay home so that I don't spend money.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I think even when you're going to buy groceries and you do an online wiolword's order and then you can like you see the total before you get to check out, because once you're here to check out. Sorry, but it's just way too awkward to be like, I've got to I can't spend this much money. Yeah, so you're like, you're buying it online, you're looking at it, you're in the comfort of your homes, not awkward, and then you just take things out of your car because you're like, oh, actually I don't need that. And then you're also not tempted by impulse purchases bass bars. I don't know what it is with me lately, but I have a kick catchunk of your day, and on leave the house. I probably won't be doing that, so everything adds up. Everything adds up. I think this is great. I do need to do a fake lockdown on myself. So this next one comes from Tory, who says I'm not and don't want to be a trad wife good, but I follow tradwife don't send type content on social media so I can learn all their hacks. That's actually pretty clever. I'm not out there farming and being completely self sufficient, but I know how to make almost everything from scratch, and it's so ridiculously cheap and not as time consuming as I thought it would be. And I've learned how to have almost zero waste because almost everything can be turned into something useful. That is so cool.
Speaker 3: I'm always impressed when one of those tradwif videos comes up on my Yeah, like, you know, I'm making my own butter or I'm doing whatever I aspire to be that person.
Speaker 2: I don't know there, Yes, but she's right.
Speaker 3: You can totally make almost anything, really totally quality, much healthier for you a lot of the time for anything that SPoD related. A lot of cleaning products too, like I see a lot of people dry cleaning stuff totally.
Speaker 2: And it is really really cheap. It's also great for the environments, as Tory says, like you know, having that no waste kind of approach as well. We got a lot to learn from tradwives, and not just the an inequal mental and physical and emotional labor. But I think we I do want to get into like butter churning. You know, I could see you change. Oh my god, I can see that for myself too. I just I think you do need one of those dress dresses.
Speaker 3: And say, oh you can fight against the stereotype and do it in your sweats.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. True, I could do it in the most like masculine dikey outfit I can find and churning but eye. And then I think it's no longer trad wife. It's like it's like first trap, it has given, trading, It's it's given. Oh my god, Okay, let me get into this. Thank you, Tory.
Speaker 3: The next I've got one from Chloe who said, if I want something or if I have something extra come up and I need to use additional money instead of using anything from my savings, I do a door dash and make myself work for the extra money. So it feels like I didn't actually spend the money on it because girl math. But it keeps my savings building without touching it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I love this idea.
Speaker 3: I'm all for this idea because I think I've said before my finance hot take is you are not entitled to anything outside of your needs. You don't have to have a new outfit or a new book or like you You're not entitled to it. If you want it that it's so fine, and you budget in. But if it's not in your budget and you still want it, work for it. Pick up a little extra DoorDash or uber eats, drive get the cash, and then you can have it.
Speaker 2: Like, that's so fine. You're allowed to work hard for things. I agree. I think I think we because I know that that's your take on that thing. To disagree though, but I it's only because I cannot say no to myself, and so I'm like, I if I want something and I don't want to, we'll be getting it, and I'll be getting it. I'm gonna work hard for rent and I'm gonna work hard for utilities, but I'm gonna not work hard. For luxuries, and that doesn't work for all. In fact, probably most people that doesn't work for But anyway, Okay, I think we should take a really quick break. What do you reckon? I think so too. There's more unhindtaxles. Go have a dig for them. Yeah, and we'll come back right on the other side of this. Okay, guys, we are back and we're about to unleash even more chaotic saving tips. Jess, what do you have next?
Speaker 3: This one's from Shari, who said my unhinged strategy is I literally learned Python coding so I could turn a notion page into the ultimate savings tracker with achievements, et cetera. So it felt like my bank account was a video game.
Speaker 2: Clever.
Speaker 3: I mean to be honest, I don't know half the words that I just said. No, suddenly sounds very impressive. Is she gamified her savings?
Speaker 2: Very fad? So, Shari, if you're listening, can you send us this because the public thing that we can share? Yeah, is this something we can use? I feel like I want to. I want to do this anything in the world. If you turn into a video game, I feel like it could be really really fun. What a great idea, Shari, I think you're sitting on like a million dollar idea. By the way, this sounds great. Yeah, anything coding. I'm like, I don't understand, but I really really respect it. So this exon one comes from Lucy who says, oh, this this actually does rings some bells you've told before scripts and toilet rolls. It can't be easily rolled and therefore less easy to use because you are like, you know, you're trying to pull the things. Sometimes you just do a little pull and like this thing is a roll and roll and rolling. You're getting so much toilet roll, but if you squeeze, then it's like you got to really put in the work and maybe you're only getting four squares out of it.
Speaker 3: You know, it's something you're not conscious of, because I'd never given it a second thought until whenever it was that you gave this as a broke tip.
Speaker 2: I reckon.
Speaker 3: It's over a year ago, maybe two years ago now, yeah, and ever since then, I'm so aware of it. And I was like, wow, I really was like plowing through it before I was aware, and now I'm like conscious, I don't always squeeze the role because it looks ugly but I just like, it's always in the back of my mind. I always think about it. How many squares are I pulling out? Whatever, It's such a good idea. Thank you, Lucy, You've really changed our lives. Next, I've got a hack from Laura, who said, my partner and I will settle debates with a dart board. We both transfer to savings the amount of points we land on, and whoever is the highest wins the debate and the long term benefits of saving more. Oh god, I would be making no money because me and a dartboard are not friends.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely, And what if you're like the debate. Here's the thing about the debate. I'm like, what if one of you is absolutely in the wrong objectively And I know there's no objective truth, but what if you want to do is absolutely the wrong one? And then you just get the highest score on the dark board and you're like, well, I win, and that means that. So I'm trying to think of something factual, fact flat. Yeah it is flat, and that's true. We have to believe that now, Sorry, but I respect it. I think that's great. And yes, I guess the biggest win of them all is how much money we save at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: And maybe it's a way to avoid an argument too. Yeah, when you both get real stuck in and you're like, well, I'm right, but I'm right. I know sometimes you just need a way to referee it out.
Speaker 2: God, I think that would make it worse me I but anyway, I see it works for you. Fantastic. Okay. The next one comes from Rubina. I pretend I'm my great grandma during the Great Depression and find a way to fix, reuse, or go without my great Depression. Name is Mary Beautiful.
Speaker 3: This is what we mean when we say onion tap. Yeah, I mean it's out here doing a full outfits, Like, how.
Speaker 2: Does this go to? Really the lengths we go to to save save a buck?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: But I do.
Speaker 2: I completely am on board with making it a game and making it a role play, a cosplay of some kind. I love a role play. I love it. You gotta find a way to make it fun.
Speaker 3: I really do, well, Mary, I really do hope we meet you one day. Send us a photo, let us know. If there's an outfit, I've got to see it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually I've got one from Rick and.
Speaker 3: He really is treading into unhinged, morally questionable waters. Okay, but I'm just repeating what it was said. He says, if something breaks or stops working, I buy an identical one and use that receipt to return the broken one.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, And unless it's like a small business, like if family run business, I'm on board. I'm on board. If it's KMA or something, go for it. I think it's so clever.
Speaker 3: And reminder, if you're seeing breaks in like less twelve months, that's covered by consumer warranty, less than two years even.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally. God, it's annoying though, isn't as long as you need to take the whole thing in you don't have the box anymore. But Rick, I'm right, I think just taking notes. I'm taking this one. I'm gonna take it. I'm gonna use it. Rick, if you're listening, can you let us know if it's ever like backfight on you, if they've ever been like, hey, this doesn't look like you just bought it, you know what I mean? Maybe he isn't listening because he's arrested sending this in from jail. Maybe I'll see you in there actually, because I'm going to start doing this This section one comes from Georgie, who says, I structure my money with a small amount of my transaction account money for living in a linked savings account attached, and all actual savings in a different bank. Sometimes I sneak attack myself and just take all of the money from the money for Living account, transfer it to the different bank, and just make it work for a week. Okay, I get that. I I kind of like that. So this is what I'm thinking because I explained it to me, because my brain's struggling to follow. So what I'm gathering from this, because I'm exactly the same, is that I have in real life. I have a savings account that I put money into. Often I lock it and it's the thing goes to my friend. Every three days, I'll have to unlock it and say hello, make sweet angel me again and just unlock it for me, and four dollars in there, so it's in my savings and then my actual spending. And then and then I assume what's happening here is that like that savings account is not the real savings account. It is like the fake one. To trick herself into thinking like I've got to dip into my savings switch exactly and then but there's actual savings in a completely different bank that she can't touch, can't access, and so sometimes she puts all that money in there and she's like, well, I don't have any money for the week because that money doesn't exist outside of mind. That's the vibe I get, Georgie. If you're listening and you're like, that is not at all what I meant, then let us know, because the version that I took is great. But maybe it's like, can you trick yourself? Does that? Like, is that a thing? I have tried it? Yeah, I have three different man accounts now from trying to trick myself and putting money in a differ account. It has not worked for me. It's f yeah, because I always access it. But I think if it's so far removed that you don't actually know how to get in there, you know, sometimes you just got to demystify something once you like, you know, I own how to access this account, I own know how to withdraw money from that account. Once it's demystified and you've figured out how to do it, there is nothing stopping you ever again from accessing that money. So it's it's it's just trying to get it so far away from you that you've got to find a sweet spot for your brain. And yeah, yeah, I think so that makes sense.
Speaker 3: I've got to have from Katie, and I will say I've got thoughts almost familiar side. Okay, She says, if you add something to your basket in deep Up and you don't buy it, usually the person selling it will send you an offer, which to me says they are having trouble selling it. So I always counter with a lower price, and I've never not been accepted. Okay, I will say yes to the first part, Like as someone who sells a lot of stuff on deepop, if someone has something in their cart, if it's if I've only just put it up, I won't discount it, like it'll usually only be for things that I've had listed for a couple of months or whatever. But if someone adds it to their cart, I will usually send them a little discount and be like, buy it today and it's yours.
Speaker 2: But the reverse is true, where if they then lowball.
Speaker 3: Me even further, sometimes it pisss me off enough that I'm like, actually, offer revoked.
Speaker 2: You can pay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, depending on how much, Because this is the thing I have to say with deepop is sometimes.
Speaker 2: People will be absurd.
Speaker 3: Like I know we're all for don't ask, don't get, and I'll never fault somebody for asking for a discount, but like, if I've listed an item for fifty dollars and you're going to offer me ten.
Speaker 2: You're in my bad books. I'm sorry you are. You've done it, You've really done it this time. I will actually never accept it off few. No, I'm just kidding, you know, like.
Speaker 3: Side whereas Yeah, so I mean you know what, don't ask, don't get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the first half of that very true.
Speaker 3: Like if someone's had a hard time selling something and you put it in your cart, you're gonna get an offer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a fair fair play. Second one, i'd say, do it your own risk. Yeah, okay, but that's just my personal tape totally. I also think someone might be struggling for money. I don't want to load balls them more. But also if they take it, well, then that's a win for you.
Speaker 4: Great.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Katie. I'm sorry that your has caused such a debate, but I am on both sides. Yeah, you know, I'm on both sides of the coin. But yeah, that's fantastic. Okay. The next one comes from Angela, who says, I asked for fifty pounds lbs. I've always wondered why does that mean pounds? You know, how could it possibly ivegn never get any thought, but that's a great question. Yeah, where there's no lb or s in pounds. Oh yes, But anyway, someone out there's going to know.
Speaker 3: Let us put it in the Spotify comments, please, because it's going to keep me up at night.
Speaker 2: Please let us know. So I asked for fifty pounds of flour for Christmas. I didn't That is quite a lot of flower I didn't have to buy a flour for nine months, baked every other day, vacuum sealed it in four pound bags so it keeps fresh. This year, I'm asking for fifty pounds of flour and twenty five pounds of sugar. Get an angler. I make my own brown sugar and it never gets hard like store board, which is it's a very practical gift, very very practical. There's so she's so funny that this year she's like, I'm trying fifty pounds of flour and also twenty five pounds of sugar because clever.
Speaker 3: If I don't know what she's baking, I know a lot of flour it is.
Speaker 2: You can do a lot of bread. Yeah, that's true. Bread. Yeah, but I wonder with the sugar. What are you going to do with the sugar? I really want? Surely? Yeah, so you got to make some sweet treats. And the next year maybe you should ask for butter. Fifty pounds of butter. I don't think you can really get anything done with that butter. But I'm loving this. That is so clever. All for a practical gift, absolutely totally. And also it's a hack for both because if someone asked me for fifty pounds a flower, and I know I've got him like a couple of kilos, it's still a big win for me because it's only a few dollars. That's true. Actually it's great affordable.
Speaker 3: I've got one from Rachel who said she taught her blue collar husband how to bleach and tone and install her twenty four inch taping extensions, which saves her thousands.
Speaker 2: WHOA, I thought this?
Speaker 3: You know that this is the epitome to me of if he wanted to, he would. There's a woman on TikTok. I saw she made a video that her husband did a spray tanding course.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they bought like a bought like online a kit.
Speaker 3: He got the tenth, the sprayer, the whole thing and does her like weekly spraytnds for her. Oh, because he saw that it was so annoying for her to have to go every week and pay all this money and whatever, and it wasn't always good.
Speaker 2: So he's like, oh bet I can do that better.
Speaker 3: Yes, pop off king, I think so good with the husband's boy, These girlfriends put him to work.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I completely agree. Yeah, I want more.
Speaker 3: Actually, if you've taught your partner something, I want to comment. I want to know maybe we can make it a thread is such as for pictures, what are they doing?
Speaker 2: Like what pink collar jobs have you given your partner totally? Or is this someone in the friend group has picked up something that like, so like they've learned how to do nails, they've learned how to like and then you're order saving money. Yeah yeah that's so colemar case. Then they appreciate the effort.
Speaker 3: Firstly, like that husband now understands how annoying it is to scrub the whole body, to get between the fingers, to do the powder, the whole thing, the guy who's doing the bleach and tone. I also can't hear the words bleach and tone without thinking of tanamojo a bleach in tone.
Speaker 2: I have not a single clue what that is. AH have to share.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry, maybe perhaps for a very specific our bleach and tone, our bleach and done anyway view, But I'm just thinking like that man now appreciates what goes into the maintenance of those extensions as he should.
Speaker 2: That's because now you're going to see a girl on the street with extensions and be like you are looking at great, my queen. That's fantastic, And swinger really want to start doing actually learn how to do all these things. So this next one comes from Lauren, who says I read three star reviews, and almost every time I decide against buying the item I was read the lowest Yes, me too, turns you off. Yeah, really turns you off. That's such a great idea. You're right, that is such a good way to deinfluence yourself. Is the worst of the worst. You're you know what, probably don't need the sandwich press. You totally I think it's a really good place to leave it.
Speaker 3: So if you're listening to this episode, you're getting farmer about all the fun you're missing out on in the Facebook groups a link in their show notes and join us there because there's all kinds of fun things going.
Speaker 2: Absolutely and share the episode with a friend who might need some unhinged hacks to help save them money. It's been so much fun spending news Eve with you, guys. Thank you for hanging out with us.
Speaker 3: It's been an absolute privilege having you in the community for twenty twenty five. Just to reminder, we're not going anywhere over the summer. You're still going to be getting all of the episodes you love to start You're off the right way all the way through January, there'll be some more less unhinged hacks, right ways to set yourself up. Don't worry, all the finance bits and pieces you love will be back along with Queen Victoria Divine in the new year.
Speaker 2: Oh and as always, we've got more unhinged fun coming your way on Friday. Bye, guys, Bye.
Speaker 4: The advice shared on She's on the Money is general in nature and does not consider your individual circumstances. She's on the Money exists purely for educational purposes and should not be relied upon to make an investment or financial decision.
Speaker 2: If you do choose to buy a financial.
Speaker 4: Product, read the PDS TMD and obtain appropriate financial advice.
Speaker 2: Tailored towards your needs.
Speaker 4: Victoria Divine and She's on the Money are authorized representatives of money sherper pty Ltd ABN three two one is six four nine two seven seven zero eight AFSL four five one two eight nine