Speaker 1: Hello, listener, it's Amantha here. So you might have heard.
Speaker 2: My fourth book, The Health Habit, came out yesterday. To celebrate this occasion, I'm releasing a couple of bonus episodes of How I Work. If you missed yesterday's episode, I gave a warts and olview about what's involved in getting a book deal with a major publisher through to a book hitting shelves. And today I'm going to be going deep into my own health challenges and how I personally have applied the strategies that I write about in The Health Habit. My name is doctor Amantha Imbert. I'm an organizational psychologist and founder of Behavior change consultancy Inventium, and this is How I Work.
Speaker 1: The show about.
Speaker 2: How to help you get so much more out of the hours in your day.
Speaker 3: Hi, it's Neo here. I'm Amantha's partner. You might have heard me yesterday interviewing Amantha about writing the book. Today, I'm asking her about her habits to improve sleep, movement and a nutrition. So, Amantha, in your booky writing about the habits you've got to improve sleep, movement nutrition. I want to start with sleep, and I know you had before we met many battles with insomnia. Do you want to go through some of those kind of challenges you had.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I.
Speaker 2: Remember this moment where I was in my mid twenties and I was living in Sydney at the time, and to get to my office where I was working, I had to sit in a lot of traffic and cross over the Sydney Harbor Bridge.
Speaker 1: And I remember sitting in.
Speaker 2: My car one morning and I was so tired, as I was every single morning when I was sitting in traffic in peak hour in Sydney, and I remember this thought popped into my head and I thought, I wonder if there are some people that are not perpetually exhausted as I felt like I was as a twenty something year old. And I thought, I wonder if there are people that actually feel energetic, like for the whole day. And in my mind I concluded that yes, that was definitely a thing. I believed that some people, maybe lots of people, actually had energy during their days. And that little thought conversation with myself blew my mind and it made me think I've got a problem. I don't think I'm sleeping well, so I think I just googled a sleep doctor or something random like that.
Speaker 1: And I found an.
Speaker 2: Apparently reputable sleep doctor in Sydney, and I went to see him and I told him about the fact that I was just never waking up feeling refreshed. I was feeling tired throughout the day. And he suggested that I should do a sleep test. I think it's called poly sonog.
Speaker 1: Why am I asking you if that's right?
Speaker 3: I have no idea, But these are the ones where you go into the hospital and sleep in a strange bed while they wire you up. Is that the one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's exactly right. This one was a little bit different.
Speaker 2: I've since done a second one that was in a hospital, but this one was actually in a part of the doctor's office where he'd set up a room. It looked like like grandma's bedroom.
Speaker 1: Off a fifty sitcom kind of vibe.
Speaker 2: And you went into the lab within his office, and you like went there in the evening, You got dressed into your pajamas, you did your bedtime routine, and then just before you were being tucked in by a lab clinician, they hooked you up to about forty or fifty electrodes, including some being glued onto your scalp like onto your hair, and then they said good night, time to sleep, and out.
Speaker 3: The lights go, and they expect you to sleep, and.
Speaker 2: They expect you to sleep someone's watching you through the whole night on a camera in the room next door. So not exactly ideal sleeping conditions.
Speaker 3: Okay, And did you get to sleep?
Speaker 2: Well? I was surprised because they said that I did actually sleep for five hours, but I don't remember doing that, Like it felt like I was just awake all night.
Speaker 3: All right, And so the outcome was well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the outcome was well, the good news was that there was nothing physiologically wrong, so I didn't have something like sleep apnea, for example, where you know it can affect your breathing, which can then affect the quality of your sleep, which is quite a common condition. But the bad news was it was psychological and there's no magical pill that is going to fix that kind of a sleep problem. So this is where I first learned about the power of sleep restriction, which is something I write about in The Health Habit. And I should add when I was researching The Health Habit, you know, I think there's so much advice out there about the three areas of health that I write about in the Health Habit. So I look at sleep, I look at movement, and I look at nutrition. And we all know that we shouldn't be scrolling through Instagram while we lie in bed. That's pretty common knowledge. We all know that we should be getting more vegetables. So there are lots of things that are common sense. But what I wanted to write about in the Health Habit was looking at what were the most impactful according to science, but actually underutilized or underused strategies for improving our health. Because no one needs to be told things that they already know. Again, I wanted to see if I could uncover what were the lesser known strategies that we're going.
Speaker 1: To have a really big impact.
Speaker 2: And one of those strategies, which I did learn in my twenties because of this experience with the sleep doctor, is the power of sleep restriction, which sounds really counterintuitive, like if you're trying to improve your sleep, why would you restrict your sleep? But this is the main It was certainly the most powerful strategy that I got at the time that completely transformed my sleep. So how sleep restriction works is that you think about how many hours you spend in bed, and at that point in.
Speaker 1: My life, I estimated I was.
Speaker 2: Probably spending maybe ten hours in bed, which sounds kind of ridiculous. I think I was getting into bed at about nine pm and then getting out of bed at about seven am, with the thinking being that if I could spend a long time in bed, then surely that increases my chance of catching some sleep. But the sleep doctor also asked me to estimate how much sleep I thought I was actually getting within that ten hour window, and I think at the time I said, I reckon maybe six hours, maybe six hours at a guess, it's always really hard to know. And he said, Okay, what you're gonna do is you are now only allowed to be in bed for six hours, which and he didn't want me to adjust my wake time, which meant I was going to have to stay up into one in the morning, which blew my mind. I had no idea how I was going to do that, because I would just be exhausted. But I did it, and so for several weeks I restricted my time in bed. And what that does is your hormonal urge to go to sleep is building up so much that by the time your head hits the pillow, you pretty quickly fall asleep, which then starts to change your association with bed, because before then I was having a lot of anxiety about going to bed. I was really nervous that I was just going to be up all night and tossing and turning, and it makes you really dread going to bed, and psychologically you start to assoc your bed with everything but sleep. And so by restricting the amount of hours are spending in bed, and I should add like, when you feel like you're actually sleeping for those six hours that you're in bed, you can slowly start to extend it until you're in bed for the time that you want to be sleeping, which for me is about sort of eight hours or so. That was That was the best thing I learned from that sleep doctor. And I'm surprised to this day how uncommon that is as a strategy for people that are suffering from insomnia, when it's one of the most powerful strategies that you can use.
Speaker 3: On the surface, when you say it makes sense because you're going to be so dog tired by one am, you will sleep, that makes perfect sense. But the other part you were trying makes also sense, which is I'll just lie in bed longer and eventually I'll get tired and fall asleep or get bored. So yeah, that's a really very valuable thing to share with everyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Something else, and I mean, like for listeners that are also listeners and fans of Huberman, this will probably not come as new news, but if you're not a fan of Hubman, it might is the importance of exposing yourself to daylight or certainly high levels of light very.
Speaker 1: Early in the morning when you wake up.
Speaker 2: So what some of the sleep professors that I interviewed when I was researching the health Habit recommend is that you should try to get out into daylight, ideally actually outside, but if not, sit near a window for ten minutes to half an hour. And what this does is that this actually resets your body clock, so it's really effective in terms of like waking yourself up. It's a great way to overcome sleep inertia, which is that groggy feeling that a lot of us feel and we get out of bed, and also helping us feel ready to go to bed at the same or similar time every night. So this is something that you and I do. We sort of have had different routines around, like I refer to it like you have like a water shower or a shower to clean yourself, but we also have a light shower where we shower ourselves with daylight.
Speaker 3: And it's surprisingly easing to fit in, whether it be take the dog for a walk in the morning or just try to get out for a walk before the day, those kind of things fit in really well with my lifestyle and because I wasn't doing it before.
Speaker 2: We met, Yeah, I feel like it is easy, Like I think that on maybe on school drop off mornings it can be a tiny bit more challenging, although sometimes we can enlist Frankie to maybe come for a short dog walk around the block, or we can pop out into the.
Speaker 1: Garden for a little bit to eat breakfast. So so there are ways to incorporate it.
Speaker 2: But certainly if we don't get time before school drop off, then certainly it's something that we can do straight after that. Ideally you want to be doing it within the first couple of hours of waking up. So that's a good strategy and a lot of evidence behind that, and I write about that in the Health Habit.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let's go on to nutrition that's been a challenging one for you over the years, not so much anymore, But do you want to tell all the listeners about where you started with nutrition journey.
Speaker 2: So I am someone that had terrible eating habits, like from just eating all sorts of crappy junk food as a teenager and still in my twenties, and I think realizing in my twenties, but probably more so this all coming to a head in my thirties that I had a massive problem with sugar.
Speaker 1: I was massively addicted to sugar. It's funny.
Speaker 2: I've never been like a drug taker or had addictions of that nature, but sugar was absolutely my achilles heel. I needed sugar. I needed it several times a day. I needed it to energize me, to power me through. The cravings were very, very intense. And this all came to a head when my daughter, Frankie was three months old and I was in the kitchen. I just put Frankie to bed and I needed a hit of sugar so badly, and I looked through the fridge and there was like there was literally nothing there. There was no chocolate cake or anything sweet. Then I went to the pantry looking for biscuits or leftover lollies, and there was nothing. But then I saw a tap of way container that was full of raw sugar, and I thought, Okay, let's know what I was looking for, but let's give this a go because it might it might help. And so I took out the tapware container and I started spooning like spoonfuls of raw sugar into my mouth. And then my husband is now ex husband not for that reason, like, came into the kitchen and saw me doing this, and just the look on his face was like, what.
Speaker 1: Are you doing?
Speaker 2: And I just I saw myself through his eyes and I just thought, what am I doing? This is ridiculous, this is out of control.
Speaker 1: I need to stop.
Speaker 3: So that was your sugar rock bottom. If you'd like, how much sugar were you eating a day and what was your sugar of choice?
Speaker 1: H Chocolate bars were a go to.
Speaker 2: They were like an easy source of energy in the afternoon. So I would say that, you know, every every day I would be having maybe one or two chocolate bars. I remember when I was pregnant with Frankie, I had a little routine. Where my office for Inventium was in the city, there was a route that I would walk from the office to Flint the street station in Melbourne, and there was a shop at Industry Station, it's still there called the Sugar Station SUGA, and it was filled with mixed lollies. And every day after work I would go in and I would fill up a bag of mixed dollies and I would eat them on the train home, like every single day.
Speaker 1: I was addicted.
Speaker 3: So that's going to be a tough halt habit to break. So when you hit that rock bottom, how did you change that?
Speaker 2: So there are a few things that I did, and this is why I feel like, you know, knowing something is not enough. And I talk about this research in the Health Habit where information doesn't actually change behavior most of the time. And I'd read books about quitting sugar. I'd read books like Sweet Poison by David Gillespie. I'd read Sarah Wilson's stuff about quitting sugar.
Speaker 1: I'd sort of I'd tried and failed.
Speaker 2: And this is where the second part of the Health Habit, which is all about the habit heroes around what are habit change strategies that are go to deal with the habit hijackers or the barriers that are getting in the way of behavior change, like what is best applied, And so a couple of other things that really worked for me is firstly, like one of the hijackers that I talk about in the Health habit is environmental hijackers. So just the physical environment and situations that we put ourselves in every day can have a really big impact on our behavior. And if you're trying to quit sugar and there's sugar like sugary foods in your pantry or in your fridge, it's really hard to change your behavior because that stuff is staring at you every day. So in the Health Habit I talk about disrupt the default, where make the default choice like the sort of the natural thing to do to not have sugar, And how you do that is through removing sugary treats and snacks and food from the house. Another strategy that I used and actually think this was probably the most powerful one for me. He's understanding the power of language and specifically the power of the word don't. So there was some really interesting research conducted by Vanessa Patrick, who's a marketing professor, and she brought a bunch of people into her lab and she divided them into two groups and taught each group a different strategy so around resisting temptation. One group were told to use the self talk when presented with the attempting chocolate bar, I can't eat chocolate. The second group was told to switch up that second word slightly and say I don't eat chocolate when presented with that unhealthy temptation. So they learned these strategies and then they thought the experiment was over and on the way out of the lab, which is actually the crux of the experiment, they were offered the choice, these participants of a healthy musli bar or a chocolate bar. What they found, what the research has found is that the group that had the don't strategy, I don't eat chocolate, We're fifty percent more likely to choose the healthy musli bar compared to the chocolate bar compared to the group that we're told to say I can't. But interestingly, when we're trying to change behavior, we often say to ourselves, oh, I can't do that. I can't do that, like I'm not allowed to do that. But if we say I don't do that, it speaks to who we are as a person. It's like our self identity changes, and I really felt that way when I made the commitment to quit sugar, which I've done ninety five percent successfully over the last decade, where almost every single day I just I haven't consumed like chocolate or sugary foods because I say to myself, I don't eat sugar, I don't do dessert, I don't eat sweet treats. And that is literally who I am as a person. So to break that is like living a life that's not consistent with my self identity.
Speaker 3: That You've been totally fine and there's been no issues with me coming into the house with any chocolate per se over the last while.
Speaker 2: Right, So you love your dark chocolate and it's now or it was for the last few months, always in the house, and for the most part that was actually fine.
Speaker 1: But the last few months.
Speaker 2: Of twenty twenty three were very, very stressful, and I found that I started getting into the habit of having dark chocolate every night.
Speaker 1: And you know, arguably dark chocolate is fine.
Speaker 2: And there are actually good things in dark chocolate, but I knew that it was it was like a slippery slope in terms of like regressing back to where I was ten years ago, and so we had a chat about it because I wasn't happy with how I was behaving, and I feel like, if there's chocolate in the house, it started to become really hard to resist that temptation. So now we removed the chocolate. I think you have possibly hidden some chocolate somewhere in the house. I have no desire to go on a little treasure hunt, but it's reversed where I was going, So once again, no dark chocolate now for me.
Speaker 3: And for me, it's not been that bad either. I do enjoy a chocolate at the end of the day occasionally, but I haven't missed it, which has been crazy. And it's still hidden somewhere magically around the house, but I haven't craved it either, So I suspect it feels for me was habit end of day reward myself with a bit of chocolate, but also it being there at eye level in the pantry every single day. So you've done me a favor as well, and I'm not missing it.
Speaker 1: I'm glad to hear that.
Speaker 3: Okay, any other habits you want to go through? With nutrition?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 2: The nutrition section of the book was actually the hardest one to write because there's so many conflicting views around what we should be eating to improve gut how and microbiome, improve our energy, improve how we feel, and give ourselves the best chance of living along in healthy life. So there's a lot of disagreement between academics, but something that pretty much everyone agrees on is that our blood glucose or blood sugar levels like which which is essentially just a measure of like how much sugar is floating around in our bloodstream, is something that we want to have as stable as possible. So if you have ever eaten a meal and felt completely crap and sluggish or maybe still hungry after you've eaten a full meal, chances are what has happened is that the meal has spiked your blood sugar levels and then they've come crashing down.
Speaker 1: So maybe you've had like.
Speaker 3: The big pasta lunch where you feel like sleeping at three o'clock, yeah.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly, or maybe like you know, like a big burger or something like that, and you're, you know, and you're just feeling like rubbish. Maybe half an hour later, maybe an hour later. It's probably because your blood sugar has crashed, and we want to avoid that. So some of the strategies that I talk about in the health habit are really really effective at stabilizing or leveling out our blood sugar levels. And if you can do that, you will feel so much better. You will feel fuller after you eat, you will feel full of energy, and you avoiding those horrible crashes that a lot of us experience, particularly in the afternoon. So it's super important. So one strategy was one of my favorite ones, is that there was some really interesting research and this has been actually research a few times.
Speaker 1: That looked at does the order or the.
Speaker 2: Sequence of which we eat our foods make a difference to our blood glucose response. So there was one study that had people eating some Asian vegetable, a chicken breast, and some white rice. But what they did is they mixed around the order that different groups were eating this meal. In what they found, and this finding has been replicated several times, is that if we can eat our vegetables first, followed by the proteins and the fats of the meals, in this case the chicken, and finishing with the carbs or the starchier parts of the meal, which in this case is the rice, we have a very big impact on stabilizing our blood glucose as opposed to if we eat it all at once, or if we eat the carbs first, which is very common. If you're out in a restaurant, you probably get served bread first and you gobble that down and then you have the rest, which leads to a much bigger spike and crash in your blood sugar. So obviously this is not always possible. If you're eating spaghetti bowl and aise, it's pretty hard to apply this strategy, but you know, for the most part, like if you're eating a poke bowl or as we do, we will often have some sort of proteins, some kind of vegetable, and some sort of carbs like potato or rice or something like that. This is something that I almost religiously do.
Speaker 1: And then something else.
Speaker 2: Look a final thing that I'll talk about with nutrition, which is something that we both did.
Speaker 1: I think this.
Speaker 2: I know I've done it more recently, but we did it together a year ago where we decided that because I think at the time you were feeling a bit crappy health wise and I was feeling experimental.
Speaker 1: But I'm always feeling experimental, so no.
Speaker 2: Difference there is that we got a couple of continuous glucose monitors cgms, and these are essentially a little device that you stick on your arm like sort of the back of your arm where your triceps. If you imagine a circle that's like the size of a squashed ping pong ball, and it's got a little needle in it, and that needle sticks into your into your skin. So what it does is it essentially reading your blood gluecose levels continuously. And typically these devices last for about fourteen days, and then you sync it up with a particular app and then you with your phone, you can scan the CGM anytime of day and get a reading of what your blood gluecose levels are doing. So, as I talked about before, it's really important. We should all have the goal of trying to stabilize blood gluecost levels. We want to avoid the spikes and the dips. And having a CGM we're both wearing for two weeks allowed us to run heaps of different experiments and actually work out Because this is a very individual thing, like which foods are going to spike it, it's not the same for every person, but we were able to experiment with the sorts of meals.
Speaker 1: That we were having, and I would say.
Speaker 2: You know, we made some significant changes off the back of that experiment, like what did what did you learn from that?
Speaker 3: I loved rice noodles, and I found that they spiked me every single time. And one of my favorite dishes is like an Asian soup with the rice noodles in it and maybe a couple of dumplings in the luck. And yeah, I've gone off those as a staple that I go to all the time. That was a big one for me and disappointing at the time, I got to say, but others I found were it showed me where my energy levels were being dipped in the afternoon and why they were being dipped. And I found my concentration improved when I made some different food choices. And I found that that's made a bigger difference for me because one of my issues is coffee, and if I get that afternoon slump, I'll want to go for a coffee and then I'm buzzed all night. And so what I found is with better blood glucose management, I don't crave for coffee so much in the afternoon.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: I remember porridge was a very sad finding For me, I used to love porridge. And you know, by all accounts, we are told that porridge is LOGII, so theoretically it shouldn't spike blood glucose levels, but for me, man it spiked it massively. And it also explained, well, I could eat a big bowl of porridge and still be really, really hungry, and that is why, because my blood glucose was spiking and then falling, and so porridge pretty much left my rotation of meals. Sadly, but good.
Speaker 1: For my health.
Speaker 3: And they were good porridges. You were making your own from home. It wasn't sugar laden or anything like that.
Speaker 1: A bit of a shame, yeah, very sad.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's finally talk about movement. Do you want to talk about what your fitness regime is? Yeah.
Speaker 2: So in the movement section of the Health habit it is definitely aimed at people who, well, look, there's stuff in there for everyone, but it assumes that you're not a gym junkie. And I would say I I am to some extent, like I'm very regimented with how I move and how I think about exercise because I just I have learned, particularly over the last five years or so where I have been very diligent and disciplined around my movement that I just I feel the benefits massively, So you know, as background and as you know, neo like, I was never a sporty kid. I would probably always lie about having my period at school to get out of swimming and all sorts of sporting activities.
Speaker 1: It was just not me.
Speaker 2: I was very uncoordinated, hated sport, identified as being someone who was unfit.
Speaker 1: But then so if during my.
Speaker 2: Twenties and thirties I got into exercise, but it was always.
Speaker 1: Just like a means to an end.
Speaker 2: It was always about you know, how to lose the final five kilos on a diet or you know whatever kind of like you know, rubbish fad I was on. But for the last five years I have got genuinely into weightlifting. And I don't mean bodybuilding where I'm trying to I've become super muscular and anti competitions. It's more I just love the feeling of being a female in her mid forties and actually feeling really strong and fit and healthy. So four times a week I will do resistance training or weights training. We've got a home gym set up in the garage, which I set up when COVID hit and I couldn't go to the gym anymore, and I love that.
Speaker 1: In I think the.
Speaker 2: Part one of this little two part series, I talked about temptation bundling, where you combine the not pleasurable activity with something pleasurable to kind of trick your brain into feeling motivated to do the thing that feels hard.
Speaker 1: And weightlifting, to me feels hard.
Speaker 2: I don't actually love it per se, but I'll always pair it with one of my favorite podcasts, so I actually enjoy the experience and really look forward to it. The other thing I do is I do cardio. I did get back into running or slow jogging for a while, but at the moment, I'm back into interval training on my bike, which is a hideously expensive bike called Carol, which is basically pre programmed with REHIT workouts. And if you've never heard of REHIT, I do talk about REHIT in the Health Habit. It stands for reduced exertion, high intensity interval training, and it is pretty much the most time effective way to improve your cardiovascular fitness. So if you check out the Health Habit and look for the micro workout chapter, you will find a way to improve your cardio fitness very very quickly and in short amounts of time. A couple of the things that I do think about now that I learned when I was researching The Health Habit is, Firstly, I used to be a ten thousand steps a day kind of person. But I learned when I was writing the book that there is literally no sign scientific evidence I could find that ten thousand steps is the optimal amount per day. And in fact, what research has found is that beyond about seven five hundred steps, the benefits in terms of like reducing your risk of dying in early death sort of flatten out. So seven five hundred steps is in fact what you want to ideally aim for. And then the other thing finally that I'll talk about. I mean, there's so many more health habits in the book.
Speaker 3: But I love the VILPA by the way.
Speaker 1: You love the vilpi. Yeah, and the VILPA.
Speaker 2: You'll you'll find a chapter on VILPA in The Health Habit, which stands for vigorous intermittent lifestyle physical activity, where you will learn about the power of just very short, like one minute long, vigorous lifestyle activity like running around playing chasing with the kids or running for the train if you're running late for it, for example. Anyway, more about that in the book and Villpi. But I something that we try to incorporate. We don't always do this successfully. But back on the topic of blood sugar is the power of going for a leisurely ten minute stroll after eating And ideally if you wait about half an hour after eating food, then go for a ten minute wander around the block. It doesn't have to be at pace. You will significantly reduce the blood sugar spike and dip after eating, no matter what the food was that you ate. So it's a really great way to feel a lot better to stabilize out your energy like, for example, after lunch, a lot of people feel pretty crappy in the sort of you know, like one or two hours after lunch. But instead of say going for a walk and then having lunch, have you lunch, sit in chill for half an hour or maybe check some emails and then go for a ten minute walk and you will significantly improve your energy levels for the rest of the day.
Speaker 3: And it's not a power or a job, is it.
Speaker 1: It is just a stroll. It's just a stroll.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, there are quite a few excellent little tips. There are more in the book, I know, but thank you very much for chatting to me on your podcast and talking about The Health Habit. So I hope everyone picks up the book because I love it to Thank you for being interviewed.
Speaker 2: And thank you so much Neo for hopping behind the microphone on a bit of a whim. It's been very, very fun chatting with you about things that you knew the answer to, pretended.
Speaker 1: That you didn't.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for listening today. I hope that you have learned a few useful habits for your health and if you are keen to find out more and learn even more things that can improve how you're sleeping, how you're eating, how you're moving, all to make you feel way more energetic and get in great shape. If that is something you're trying to do, then please, please, please, I would be so grateful if you go and pick up a copy of The Health Habit, or maybe go and buy it as a gift for someone that you know maybe needs a little bit of help getting into shape.
Speaker 1: So thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I will see you with the regular programming of How I Work tomorrow. If you enjoyed today's episode, I would love to ask a favor. Click follow on the podcast app that you're listening to this on, and if you're feeling really generous, leave a review for the show. Following this podcast and leaving reviews helps How I Work find new listeners, and your support is one of the things that makes this podcast possible. Thank you for sharing part of your day with me by listening to How I Work. If you're keen for more tips on how to work better, connect with me via LinkedIn or Instagram. I'm very easy to find. Just search for Amantha Imba. How I Work was recorded on the traditional land of the Warrangery people, part of the Cool and Nation. I am so grateful for being able to work and live on this beautiful land, and I want to pay my respects to elder's past, present and emerging. How I Work is produced by Inventium with production support from Dead Set Studios.
Speaker 1: The producer for this episode was
Speaker 2: Liam Reardon, and thank you to Martin Nimba who did the audio mix and makes everything sound better than it would have otherwise.