Speaker 1: Just posted the Black Couple of Mitches. Yeah, please yourself for the rude shocks of young adulthood? Can you post videos to YouTube?
Speaker 2: What sort of a question is that? Can I send letters at the post office?
Speaker 1: Now? Michuli and Mitchell coos, Hello you are you? Oh? We're back in the studio home base.
Speaker 2: Thank god.
Speaker 1: It was beginning to become like we were the podcast of the Willy Wonka Family, just like doing it from beds every fucking week.
Speaker 2: I know it felt like that.
Speaker 3: I don't mind doing it from home occasionally, but it started to get a bit ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It got too much when we ordered in fifty dollars worth of cookies and then ate them on the show. I'm like, this podcast is going downhill fast.
Speaker 2: I believe they were that expensive.
Speaker 1: And I paid for them. I need to get the receipt to the business and get that refunded, Reimburst reimbursed. Okay, sure, no, I don't mind.
Speaker 2: It was to deal with the I been off the claim. I would have thought, how are you you're good?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good, I'll tell you why. Actually, Oh really got a very specific reason that there's a spring in my step.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're a ring on your finger, I'm not engaged.
Speaker 2: First break up room is now you're going to start an engagement roomors are you?
Speaker 1: Well? I've had a shit of a year love. Whyse so you can you know you've got to bring it home?
Speaker 3: Well, you can talk Sean about that. Actually, I don't know why I assume he'd be the one to propose.
Speaker 1: No, it's too that, it's too soon.
Speaker 2: Would no, No, I don't want him to.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, why is it that I expect him to be the one to do it and I wouldn't do it?
Speaker 1: Well? He who put it in? Here? Who put it on? That's the old say kip for Jenese. She she is shaking her head. She completely agrees.
Speaker 4: Yes, I agree, Yes, Sean will be the one.
Speaker 1: That's a biblical quote. That's one of the three three wise men said that. He said it to Mary.
Speaker 2: Maybe I should just take everyone by surprise and I'll do it.
Speaker 1: I don't think I wouldn't do that. I'd be mad if you propose to me, if we were together, it would just pissed me. I would want to do it.
Speaker 2: Don't wear the pants. In every other sense, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Something weird about it?
Speaker 2: What wicking about me doing it.
Speaker 1: No, in the context of you and Sean. And then the funk was that Sean? Oh my god, he just said the subject is will you marry me?
Speaker 2: This would only happen in the studio.
Speaker 1: Wow? How fucking that come from your job?
Speaker 2: To figure that out when coming out?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Sorry, what's wrong on? I don't know. Don't worry. I'm not used to this.
Speaker 2: Your web fit?
Speaker 1: I turned it on, fixed it?
Speaker 2: Oh good? The sound affairs bad.
Speaker 1: Everyone misses the sound effects.
Speaker 2: That's one of the things I like about being at home.
Speaker 1: Or shut up effect. It's been a while since you've had the sound effects, but they're here. I'm exhausted. Apologies to everyone who's like Mitch sounds like he's you.
Speaker 2: Seem a bit manning. No, he like, relax a bit?
Speaker 1: All right? You want me to sing?
Speaker 2: Oh I'd love you too? Actually?
Speaker 1: Yeah, do not?
Speaker 2: The only part you remember?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: I know it?
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised you are. I've been rehearsing. Get ready to be by the way when I walk away?
Speaker 2: Already wrong?
Speaker 3: Ever, escay now while Mitch louises his ship over there, this feels like a good time?
Speaker 2: Is thening to that?
Speaker 3: You know that we're taking a week off next week because his fucking demanding schedule in his fuckedtber as we're calling it, is taking toll.
Speaker 2: So just a week off, that's all we need.
Speaker 1: I'm not well, I'm not well. I've got nothing left to give, so I'm giving nothing.
Speaker 3: So where are you going to be next week? Well, this week, as the episode is, you're going to be in fucking Brisbane, gold Top.
Speaker 1: I've just been in Melbourne. Then this week I'm driving to camera on a tour bus.
Speaker 2: On bus I was talking to the day they got you a fucking coach.
Speaker 1: Yes, so I'm on tour. I'm on I'm on a Greyhound and it's organized by Live Nation and the tour manager Jamie, who's a lovely guy. It was like, all right, everyone, don't forget five am. Start to get on the bus. And I said to where? I said to camera from Sydney and I said, why aren't we flying? And he went I did. I crunched the numbers and it's the same amount of time on a bus door to door then getting on a plane.
Speaker 2: But the beauty of flying there is that you're not on a bus.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's exactly it a fucking bus and there's no toilet on the bus.
Speaker 2: Isn't there?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Why was that? Exactly where my head went as well? I asked the quit that's.
Speaker 1: What I want to sit on the bus? I said, is there a toilet on the bus? He said no, there's no wife to do. Most do pits. So Canberra. I would have just done Melbourne at the Palais and then Canberra and then Brisbane and then Gold Coast all in one week.
Speaker 3: So literally, there literally wasn't a spare moment where we'd be able to get in the same room together next week.
Speaker 2: And I thought I could get a fill in, but I could do with a fucking week to So just one week, that's all. That's all.
Speaker 1: It's all we're doing, you know, just three percent better. We'll see you next week. Sorry, it's not the end of the show. I was ready to wrap up. It's been so much fun that we sold out the State Theater. That's amazing, oldest theater in Sydney. And I blamed a pooh on Rebel Wilson. What do you mean, well, the theater has it it's so old that it hasn't been renovated. So the toilet system isn't good. So under this.
Speaker 2: It's still at State Theater. Yeah, never noticed.
Speaker 1: Well, no, in the in the backs. Have you been backstage in the green rooms. It's an old, old, old, old, old green room made of wood panel.
Speaker 2: And actually I have been in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's tiny, it's small, old, and the toilet is in the dressing in the dressing room, it's just in a door. Anyway, I did the world's biggest pooh, horrific, like we've been in nothing, but goes me to Gomez. So I do it poop and then I come out and then Rebel Wilson's just arrived. So Rebel Wilson goes into her other dressing room and then everyone goes, what the there's a possum in the in the in the air. Some thing has died.
Speaker 2: What the fuck was Rebel Wilson doing that? She was the guest we interviewed.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, anyway, so she comes in and she goes to her dressing room every and goes, what's that smell? Like, guys don't make a big scene, but Rebel just boo because I knew they wouldn't question it because she's an ally celebrity from bridesmaids.
Speaker 2: And no one's going to give her a shit about the sheet.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, but it was actually me. So now everyone's like you, like Rebel was great, But can you believe she did that massive turn?
Speaker 3: Could people actually smell anything? Or could you just throw her under the bus as a preemptive strike.
Speaker 1: No, it was tactical because there's no ventilation in the State Theater. It's old, old, no windows, It's under concrete in the middle of Sydney anyway.
Speaker 3: So I never understood the embarrassment about shitting, and like everyone knowing, especially in this workplace, it was such a big thing.
Speaker 2: If someone went into the bathroom and.
Speaker 3: Smelled a turd, it'd be the talking point of the office, like someone did a shit, who do you think it was?
Speaker 2: And I'm just like everyone's ships. Who gives a fun.
Speaker 4: On my team, there's one person from sales or something. We call her the pooh Lady. Why because whenever we go in there, she's pooling.
Speaker 1: Jenna, that's awful.
Speaker 4: I didn't come up with it.
Speaker 1: But you definitely throw it. You ridicule her.
Speaker 4: I don't ridicule her.
Speaker 2: Poor Nitty.
Speaker 4: It's not Netty. I love Ntty, like.
Speaker 1: Everyone sheats ye, But it depends on the group you're with, Like the right the Kiss FM team, they will ridicule a turd, but you, me and Jenna I wouldn't like if you guys did a pool, wouldn't care.
Speaker 3: Even if it smelled. I wouldn't make a big deal. He's dealing with cats ship like smell worse than that.
Speaker 1: So we do god awful things in that part of the world. You know, that's the least about worries.
Speaker 2: We truly do.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying god awful things. They're blissful and very enjoyable. But it's just it is in that area of the world, you know.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, every one knows that.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, Hi, it will be a big show. It's your first time listening. We start every show with it. Is it me, something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine, I don't know Mitch's and yours just put you in a good mood? Did you say?
Speaker 2: Yes? Definitely interesting?
Speaker 1: All right, Well you could start with yours because mine's merely an observation and I need both of your phones for it, and it might piss you off, it might expose you so maybe we get your good news out first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, I can do that.
Speaker 1: Are you convinced?
Speaker 3: What do you need my bloody phone for? I feel defensive. I don't have to touch it, you can, don't have anything to hide.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'll just direct you and you can play with it. Yeah. Also, we should say on the show today we have an update.
Speaker 2: No, I think you'll find that's on Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Oh and there's a whole section of the show dedicated to for announcing the Wednesday episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, it's still getting it's a new structure of the show. It's like when you it does take time. Man. Thanks guys, All right, should I do my agent? Mitch is going first? Wow?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Not well, it's totally up to you.
Speaker 2: Why don't you make the call, Jenna.
Speaker 4: Why don't you decide, let's go with let's give you a break, let's go with Coombs.
Speaker 2: Yeah right?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Just one hour of sleep? Not sound like much, but makes a fucking difference.
Speaker 1: Oh, the difference between seven hours and eight hours.
Speaker 2: You can feel it one hundred percent. Oh yeah, so you know how Sean calls me every morning on the way to work. So when we first got together.
Speaker 3: In his old job, he at a nine am start, so i'd set the alarm for eight am and then he'd ring me by eight thirty when he was on the road.
Speaker 2: Then he got the new.
Speaker 3: Job this year, as you know. Yes, good on him, and it starts an hour earlier.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so we're starting at eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, starts at eight, which means me setting the alarm for seven, him calling around seven thirty or so.
Speaker 2: And I didn't want to be an asshole.
Speaker 3: Because we've already got this tradition if he calls me every day other.
Speaker 2: Way to work.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to be like, well, you're starting an hour early, now, are you. That's a new problem. I'm not fucking joining you on that. I'm not altering my routine. I thought that'd be a dog at so out of solidarity, I went right, right, I'll change my routine as well.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, it's killing me.
Speaker 1: Oh no, And you haven't had a heart to down and told him yet.
Speaker 3: I don't think I need to tell him because it's quite obvious that my energy level is so much lower with the one hour earlier, because I'm barely out of it.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, I have no sympathy for you.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know.
Speaker 3: Well that's why I thought I'll cope with getting up an hour earlier, like seven am.
Speaker 4: You've done it before, Yes, I've got a bloody.
Speaker 2: Thirty every morning for four years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you weren't indebted to someone else, You didn't have a lover. You just had to worry about yourself.
Speaker 2: What's that good to do with anything?
Speaker 3: It's still getting up early as fuck, And I thought if I can cope with that, I can get up at seven nine now.
Speaker 1: But you were doing that for yourself. Now you're doing it for someone else, which is very different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it does help me.
Speaker 3: That's why we started doing the phone calls, because like, if I've had a conversation, it kind of wakes me up a bit.
Speaker 1: God, I hate to be so rude, but what the fuck are you talking about? What do you have to update him on?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: The Chris Pixer in the bowl, the milk is now in. No, I'm not saying what is there to talk about your day? Is this?
Speaker 3: There's no rhyme or reason, and it's usually talking about anything and everything from the day before or whenever.
Speaker 1: I know that makes me jealous.
Speaker 2: You don't get suck your conversation sounds beautiful.
Speaker 1: He's driving, he's on Bluetooth in his car.
Speaker 2: Is yes, exactly.
Speaker 3: And I found it helpful at the start. We when it was an hour later when he called me around eight thirty, because sometimes I could go like all day and then talk to someone and go, oh god, this is the first time I've spoken all day. Yeah, so it just kind of got me alert first thing in the morning. But fuck the hour earlier, I was just dead to the world and I go back to sleep after I got off the phone. I don't know what it was. I just could not adapt to this routine. But today, as of today, yes, they've pushed his start time back fin an hour.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got an extra hour of sleep, and ah, it's changed. I feel amazing.
Speaker 1: That's where the elation's coming from.
Speaker 3: Yes, it made a huge difference because by the time he called it eight thirty, I was already up in a I had a coffee in me already, and so much better this way.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you knew the night before, so you got to plan ahead and get the sleep in. Huh, you knew the night before.
Speaker 3: Changed my arm changed the bloody Alexa routine that it wouldn't wake me up.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's been blissful, I can imagine. So what do you do? You wake up, You get your errands done, and then you can chat while you're doing stuff too.
Speaker 3: I don't really have errands first thing, as I wake up, just like a normal person. You know how you wake up and do skincare and make a coffee whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, it's not anything groundbreaking my morning routine.
Speaker 1: But so you've noticed the extra hour sleep you can feel it in your body.
Speaker 2: Well as of today, Oh, it was just so much better.
Speaker 3: I was way more switched on in the conversation, Like I having to switch on at seven.
Speaker 2: Thirty when I've just woken up. It's hard, not fucking easy. Yeah, it's very hard, you know what I've noticed. Even if I get eight hours but I fall asleep after midnight, I'm still tired, like my brain sometimes.
Speaker 4: Know.
Speaker 1: It's like if I go to bed at ten ten thirty and get eight hours sleep and wake up at seven thirty, I just feel better. But if I get the same amount of time but it's pushed back, it's somehow like once you pass midnight or you get to one am, your body's like, you still fucked me over by going a bit late.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: It's like a hangover thing.
Speaker 2: So true.
Speaker 1: Sleeper is so important.
Speaker 3: Well, now that my alarm is set for eight to get eight hours sleep, I can go to bed at midnight.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm hoping.
Speaker 3: That I am just hardwired not to do that so that I get even more sleep.
Speaker 1: Don't do it, because you'll get that hangover. Your body knows, the brain knows you fucked me over you went to bed late. Don't do it.
Speaker 3: Like those nights when I just can't stop watching a particular Netflix show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just like.
Speaker 3: One more episode, one more episode, and then it's one thirty and then Life Before Sean b Yes, yeah, yeah, of course I could just adapt. When I woke up, I'm like, okay, well I went to bed at one thirty, I'll wake up at fucking ten thirty.
Speaker 2: I still felt gross.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh god, love that I got up at eight thirty every morning, regardless. My alarm is set for eight thirty, and I always.
Speaker 2: I've got the same routine.
Speaker 1: Now, I goes, no, we isn't it weird that we get up at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, because this morning I woke up earlier than the LA I think maybe I'm new to.
Speaker 2: The early wake up now. Yeah, oh your body set even on weekends. I haven't slept in an ages.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, I don't think Actually I lie. Jenna and I were at the radio awards on the weekend, yes, last weekend, and I woke I went got home at three, went to bed at four, and I woke up at one pm.
Speaker 2: Oh wowstly fuck? Yeah, oh my god, stuff around.
Speaker 1: Fuck. I don't think I've caught up since I'm not plus the tour like everything, like my sleeping schedule is fucked. Then I woke up at one, I'm like, what time is it? Probably ten? One? Wow? Yeah I heard different birds. I'll how I knew this ain't my eight Oh yeah I did. That's a magpart.
Speaker 2: Do you have like the routine before bed, like a nighttime ritual?
Speaker 1: Yes? Every night?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Okay? So I do a the radio show every night. I come home. I get home by about like ten ten thirty.
Speaker 2: You can skip all this and just go to the before bed bit.
Speaker 1: And I drive my carts. I put e ten in it. Anyway, I scab. Yeah, I'm not paying for premium. I have a shower cleanse skincare, but that's a real succinct version, okay. And I have a hair crescant, one of those hair braid things you put that you put on your It's like a headband and then it keeps your hair out of your face.
Speaker 4: Mine has like oh, mine's like mine.
Speaker 1: Looks like a croissant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's your hair is always in a ponytowel. Why would you need one?
Speaker 4: Because some of the strands get on my face and I want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, baby, I've started putting on eyebrow growth serum and it's working.
Speaker 4: Oh really, the fuck?
Speaker 2: You've just got forty different serums in your day.
Speaker 3: I couldn't be pat I do. Don't talk about the sinct. I need a succinct skincare routine. I can't be fun doing all those different.
Speaker 1: Oh I've got so many whatever, you know. My newest hack is I get my Dyson and turn it on cold and then like my blow dry, and then I blow it on my face so the serum is set quicker. Because I don't know that I want.
Speaker 2: To do that.
Speaker 1: It's really good, really good, And then I just stare at it, and in three seconds it's settin. Yeah, time for the retinal.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what retinal is. I here you mention it all the time.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's anti aging.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The way I said that word meant I had more. There was a comment it's an agent's anti.
Speaker 2: It's like anti aging. Go on, I insist spit it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the really good benefits.
Speaker 2: You just sound American. They've got a question.
Speaker 1: That's actually funny. Let's just start putting commas next everything.
Speaker 3: Anyway, my bit time routine, you know what I do. I don't peep the phone in the room. I think I've said that a million times.
Speaker 1: That's incredible.
Speaker 3: And then I also have a little essential oil diffuse pop a bit of lavener in there or something, Yeah, gorgeous. And then I've got my Alexa set to just start playing sleep frequency music around eleven. Some of the time I go to bed, there's already like go to sleep music playing pop. An eye mask on wow out like a lot. I fucking love an eye mask forces you to keep your eyes closed.
Speaker 1: I've got a heated ie mask that you charge heat war. It's probably gonna it's probably cooking the front lobe of my brain.
Speaker 3: But why would you want hot eyes? I've never thought my eyes are freezing.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't because your eyes don't really have nerves. But it's kind of like the socket. It kind of just heats your head up. It's very lovely, but it made me break out in my eyebrow area, so I don't like it.
Speaker 4: It's really lovely.
Speaker 1: I went from a recommendation to a complete total do not buy.
Speaker 2: Fuck.
Speaker 3: My bedroom is the only room that is an air conditioned. I don't need to be heating my face up anymore than it already is.
Speaker 2: It's not blush of fuck.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm worried about. Now that summer's kicking in and I'm at mum and Dad's. There's no air con And I'm like, what do you mean there's no air They don't ever conditioning. What the houses? They're just row dog in it. It's like it's essentially a cave with a door.
Speaker 3: That kind of blows my mind. It just feels like it's always been cool there.
Speaker 1: No wow, Okay, anyway, all right, Well I'm glad you've you get your one hour extra sleep.
Speaker 2: Oh it's perfect.
Speaker 1: You deserve it.
Speaker 2: It's perfect. He was hung over its fuck this morning, mind you.
Speaker 3: I was gloating about God, I feel so much better with this routine, and he's like, shut up pretty much.
Speaker 1: And we're benefiting from a bright and sprightly mit exactly.
Speaker 3: What about Jenna's nighttime routine? There could be something to learn from that. She's going to bed early.
Speaker 2: It's fuck.
Speaker 1: That's very true, Jenna. So you get the boulder and you roll it out of the cave.
Speaker 4: Yep, I roll it out.
Speaker 2: I go in.
Speaker 4: I put some my meditation on, and then I rolled the bolder back in and I fall asleep with Connie on my legs, on your legs.
Speaker 2: But then you kind of stuck there. You can't move. Yeah, ah, fuck that.
Speaker 1: So you lie there with the fear to move otherwise your cat will freak.
Speaker 4: Well, no, she won't freak. She'll think I'm playing with her, so she'll start nimbling, So I don't move.
Speaker 2: I couldn't handle having Connie as a cat.
Speaker 1: I love my so skittish. When I walked into the house when we went over the other day, she looked at me and, like like a Halloween ornament, she reared up on her four legs.
Speaker 2: I think she's got a fifty's a bit temperamental, and.
Speaker 1: She jumped on the kitchen island bench and wheneverthing.
Speaker 2: Because you're like, hello, that's true. You do come in a bit hat. Isabella hates that too.
Speaker 4: In your hand.
Speaker 1: I didn't, actually I did. It was very obnoxious, you said, Connye.
Speaker 3: You've got to approach them with like hush tones, like Sweetie has come in all guns blad.
Speaker 4: Connie reapted to Mitchell, was very different to you.
Speaker 1: Totally. I've got dog energy. Dogs love me.
Speaker 2: It's true. Actually you've got dog energy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like if you had a tail, it'll be waggon, it'd between your legs, Like, oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Totally. If I could lick my cock, I'd be.
Speaker 2: Well, you're pissing syncs. So where do you draw the line? Do you cock your leg when you do that as well?
Speaker 1: No, don't be silly. I'm not an animal.
Speaker 3: I just feel like there's so much to unpack there By the way, we really brushed that under the carpet. Mitch mentioned last week that sometimes he just pisces in the sink.
Speaker 4: That's disgusting.
Speaker 1: I've done it at work.
Speaker 4: Oh no, are you serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the natural hide. It's the same hid as everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you're washing your hands.
Speaker 2: There was God brushing my teeth a dog?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Is it just me?
Speaker 2: You can follow the show online just search a couple of mitches.
Speaker 4: If you don't, you're a dickhead.
Speaker 3: Coming up in our Wednesday episode, episode one sixty eight, the return of Talkback Tings. It's back everyone's favorite segment. Last time we did a pollo that that was three years ago, so things could have changed.
Speaker 1: A long awaited return of talkback Tings.
Speaker 3: I will say that I've discovered the most wholesome talkback Grady show ever.
Speaker 1: Oh, because you love listening to talkback.
Speaker 2: No, not really, it's been a while.
Speaker 3: That's why we haven't had talkback things because I haven't been listening.
Speaker 1: Well that's true. But you, I think, would be one of the youngest talkback listeners in Australia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the whole idea. You hear some cooked shit on there. Yeah, most people our age don't listen to talk back radio.
Speaker 1: But don't worry.
Speaker 2: Anything good we'll bring it to you here.
Speaker 1: I often wonder if there's another podcast that listened to FM radio then laugh at things they say, and if anyone's ever ridiculed me because I've said some dumb shit like what oh plenty, Just it's the same as this podcast. You just say things sometimes anyway, talkback things back next.
Speaker 2: Week, yes, not next week, It'll be on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Fuck, you're not the full quid today, absolutely.
Speaker 4: Having a break next week we are because of you.
Speaker 1: Right, it's not because of me.
Speaker 2: It's not speaking of because of you.
Speaker 1: Oh good segue.
Speaker 3: So coming up in episode one sixty eight, we've got the jingles to show you. Yes, we've been talking about the brand new text line YEP for the podcast. We want everyone to be able to memorize that. The best way to do that is a catchy jingle. So I'm going to be playing those to you two. You've not heard them.
Speaker 1: Yet, No, we haven't heard them.
Speaker 3: But I actually posted them on my Instagram last night, but I blocked you both so you wouldn't see them.
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 2: You will be hearing them for the first time? Yeah, just in viewing my story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes me sad. Why we're going to judge it because I feel like we're darmb. I feel like the Wolve's been pulled over my eyes, which it has.
Speaker 2: But then I didn't want you to have to come in here and like react. I want a genuine react. Okay, I will say that Oscar and I fucking nailed it. He did the vocals and they're beautiful.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be hard to choose between the top two jingles that landed on Roving Reporter.
Speaker 1: Oscar moonlights as a singer, and he has recorded them for us.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: Wow, all right, that's Wednesday's episode fucking gorgeous. In the meantime, shall I do my gym?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Go on, let's get into this.
Speaker 1: Is just can one's YouTube homepage tell you everything you need to know about that person?
Speaker 2: YouTube?
Speaker 1: I think hear me out. It is more. It tells more about someone's inner psyche than a TikTok algorithm. TikTok algorithm, you know it can be. It's a bit sort of mismatched all over the place. YouTube. You're going to search for things TikTok you just kind of laugh and like, so it goes. I think they like this. But you go to YouTube to watch things, to search things. Yes, you're looking for that content. It doesn't find you. You find it. So I was on a date recently. It's someone that I've been seeing. I'm the same person they've been talking about. And they got their phone out to show me a video, and on their homepage was Lada del Ray Live, Lady Gaga in Vegas, the best of Wendy Williams. And I'm like, those three videos being suggested tells me everything I need to know about this fucking person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's very true.
Speaker 1: And then they go, ohyeah, I watch these all the time, and I go, that is so true. So Mitchell Jenna, I'll pull mine out, but let's pull up so I'm not going to refresh, We're going to open up my YouTube.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: The first one is on which is Tricksy and Katia, which is very gay. Do you know there's too much No.
Speaker 2: I hear the names all the time, but I'm not actually familiar.
Speaker 1: They're kind of like asked at drag queens, right, Okay, yeah, in a weird way. That's very on brand. Next one is Oh Choy Savann on hooking up with straight.
Speaker 2: Men watching Choicevan interviews, and.
Speaker 1: I definitely would Oh. Conan O'Brien, This podcast my favorite podcast. I listen to O'Brien.
Speaker 4: This is my favorite podcast.
Speaker 2: I would agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joan Rivers best pickup lines. That's very I love Joan Rivers. You keep going oh oh an Architectural Digest video. Oh, they're good, Sarah Paulson's house.
Speaker 2: It's all based off your history obviously.
Speaker 1: Of course I watched those the Israel Palestine conflict a brief history. I actually searched that because I was very confused and I wanted to be educated.
Speaker 2: It is handy watching YouTube videos for that kind of shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally more choice, Savann, Jimmy Fallon, like it is me to a t. That's all. That's my brain. That's what's going on up there.
Speaker 2: Well, you're not actually gonna get much love on my YouTube homepage.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Well, do you want to have a look?
Speaker 1: Am I holding front? Oh?
Speaker 2: Madge?
Speaker 1: You go to Mitch's homepage and it says your watch history is off? Oh why did you do that? You watch all CD stuff?
Speaker 2: You know? Why?
Speaker 3: No, No, not even ceedy stuff. It's just because like, is it just me on the fly?
Speaker 2: Is anyone else paranoid about your search history or your recommended videos showing up on a TV screen when you've got people at your hat?
Speaker 1: Oh? My, God, Yes, well that's what happened on this day. This twink was mortified that I could see he wanted to pull it away.
Speaker 2: See, I hate that feeling, so I just turned it off. It doesn't keep track of my history search or viewing history at all. Oh, would you go a little bit annoying because sometimes I'm like.
Speaker 3: Where is that YouTube video was watching? But for the most part, it's such a relief totally.
Speaker 1: It would absolutely terrify me if that would have happened. If my oh the mine's not that bad. You know what's worth my search history? If my search is came up.
Speaker 2: I hate that when that happens.
Speaker 3: If you connect YouTube with the TV and you got a bunch of friends over and you go to search something and there's all your search history.
Speaker 2: Under there, I hate that.
Speaker 3: But now instead of showing my search history, it just shows trending searches. So one of my friends might be like, why the fuck were you searching fee for World Cup?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I didn't.
Speaker 3: There's a flame emoji, not a magnifying glass emoji next to it.
Speaker 2: It's trending my search.
Speaker 1: Now it's got the little upward arrow that day, a little arrow that moves up and down, Yes, all right.
Speaker 3: What I also hate is when you connect Spotify to a TV and it just brings up every podcast you've ever listened to.
Speaker 1: It's how to fix a podcast?
Speaker 2: That kind of shit.
Speaker 3: And so I've been trying to figure out how to stop Spotify from doing that, because if I'm visiting someone and I'm like, oh, can I put a song on, They're like, yeah, just connect your Spotify.
Speaker 2: Okay, I forget it.
Speaker 3: I don't like people analyzing all the things I've been listening to. Not I don't have anything to hide. I just don't like that feeling.
Speaker 1: I agree, you know what, it's also kind of connected. But when I've had the breakup, fucking how I would go and search what my ex was listening to just to make sure that he was listening to sad How did you know that? Because we followed each other on Apple Music and it shows you what they're listening to. Live my god. Yeah, I like listening to right now, just listen to have listened to this week? And if there was an ounce of a BPM above eighty, I wouldn't sleep. I'd be like, how fuck are you seriously? Jenna? What's on your homepage. I can't wait for Equestrian.
Speaker 4: This is quite disturbing, the moment cops realize a body is in the house. We found patient blood in an untouched, abandoned hospital. How I get cat hair off my couch?
Speaker 1: Send that to Mitchell?
Speaker 4: That handy exploring an abandoned mall.
Speaker 3: This is so rough, This is so it's very genus Troy Sevin not hooking up with straight neck.
Speaker 2: Oh here's another origem on the fly YouTube.
Speaker 3: It's become a little bit shit, like search for something if I search with something.
Speaker 4: Very specifical, what you mean, like what?
Speaker 2: I don't know you think of anything that you might have searched.
Speaker 4: Like how to find a dead body in a house?
Speaker 3: Okay, sure, how to find a dead body in a house. It'll just randomly throw in a nine news video or something like that. The search function has become really shit on YouTube or like a random YouTube short. It's trying to prioritize like shorts trending things rather than what you've actually searched.
Speaker 1: That's the thing I go. All these apps are trying to be like the biggest at which is TikTok so even Instagram. It's like prioritizing reels and random content and you go. You guys were built for a purpose.
Speaker 2: Just stick it out.
Speaker 1: You'll be fine. People will still use you for that purpose. Same as youtubet.
Speaker 3: YouTube is like one of the only things where it's a specific reason that you go to YouTube.
Speaker 1: Agree exactly, I completely agree. Anyway, if you're single and you're going on dates, ask the date to show them. Show you your YouTube homepage. I think it tells you a lot about them.
Speaker 2: I'm not going on dates centertime soon, So Jenna write that down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll show that. Actually, clear yours because you're not getting a second date to that rye.
Speaker 2: You don't want them to see it. You can just do my hack, turn the search history off.
Speaker 1: Do yourself a favor. All right, what are we up to now? There's the time of talkback tings?
Speaker 2: No, that's Wednesday?
Speaker 1: What days? I'm not what do we have we have to do a segment here?
Speaker 3: No, we're done now, this is we're wrapping the Monday episode.
Speaker 4: It's ending.
Speaker 1: Ah, but it's front Sorry, sorry, sorry, we need to go.
Speaker 2: Oh are you asking what date it is? Today? Is in when we're recording? Because you're that fucking out of it.
Speaker 1: Look I'm gonna plug an oxcord into my brain currently. This is what I'm hearing. That was actually such a nice moment of micro sleep for me.
Speaker 2: Fuck you ra nackad aren't you?
Speaker 1: I'm fuck you really are?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do feel that you need a week off.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, thank you for blessing me.
Speaker 2: Guys, Yeah, you need it.
Speaker 3: I hope no one gets the rag on about us having a week off, because when you think about it, you were well entitled to a week off during that heartbreak period.
Speaker 2: But you're fucking pushed through.
Speaker 1: I pushed through that whole time. It could be wrong, even a week when it happened. There was a week where we had a cheeky al right, heyfiel In, I remember thinking, and that was because I think she was about to hit the fan.
Speaker 2: That was literally September last year.
Speaker 1: No, but she did hit the fan, I remember. Yeah, we never discussed that publicly. Interesting. Well, thank you for the break. It'll be good rapping, are we? Yeah? Play the music? Fucking hell all right, Wednesday we have talkback.
Speaker 3: Tinks yes, correct, as well as the jingle reveals you two haven't heard. Yes. Some people who follow my Instagram have had a little teeth of both of them, but we're going to play them in full.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, I'm excited, so exciting. We'll see you guys on Wednesday. I hope you're enjoying. And if you've got feedback the two episodes a week, let us know, send us a message. We were one of the only shows that indoors feedback and sometimes you're such bastards.
Speaker 2: That's true. I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: One of these days we have to go through the survey monkey we did.
Speaker 1: I think we should do that very soon, because that's funny. Jenna, people hate you. Sorry, that was really true. I know it's so rude. It's not true. Jenna's just my go to.
Speaker 3: There was one person in the Serve and Monkey. They weren't criticizing Jenna or saying they don't like her. They just said, I've noticed that she likes to laugh at Cherry's jokes a lot and sometimes repeat his jokes.
Speaker 1: Ah, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: I repeat, as.
Speaker 3: In, like, if you say, why did the chicken cross the road to get to the other side, she'll go.
Speaker 2: To get to the other side.
Speaker 4: I do that, I admit, but.
Speaker 2: Apparently specifically him, I was like, notice, but you don't do that for me.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what happened Jenna. At the Radio Awards, someone came up to me and said, can I get a photo? I said, of course, no worries seven dollars and I just got my tyler out and they pay past and then they said, oh my god, and I said, you know that's Jenna too, and they were because they didn't know. They're like, what Jenna?
Speaker 2: And then what did they say? They were a listener about, Yeah, I'm a podcast.
Speaker 1: We're at Darling Harbor, I remember, and then we go, that's Jenna and they went, can I get a hug? And they got a hug with you? And then you were laughing and they're like they actually said, wow, she actually just does laugh like on this. She just laughed at you. And I said, yeah, she's my laughing track. It's true, and they loved you.
Speaker 3: People sometimes ask me, actually, someone at your birthday party, I remember who. They asked me, is Jenna putting any of that on? I'm like, no, No, that's her. That's known her for fucking seven years. That's nothing, and that's always been her.
Speaker 2: Did I tell you how she entered your birthday?
Speaker 1: Jenna?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So like mister.
Speaker 2: You know how I put money on the fact that she wasn't going to come.
Speaker 3: Yes, And I offered to, like, let's catch the train together as a way of kind of dragging her there, and she didn't take me up at that, so I thought, oh, she's not going to come, let's just say you're me right, Okay, Hi, Okay, this is the entrance.
Speaker 2: I'm going to walk through the door.
Speaker 1: Right, exciting, that's my side gate, the side gate.
Speaker 2: This is Jenda walking into your house to your backyard.
Speaker 4: Right, okay, this is fun.
Speaker 1: Sean Jean John John cynicism.
Speaker 2: I'm here.
Speaker 1: She walked straight up to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did. Mitchell was the first person I saw, and I did say I'm here.
Speaker 1: Got that looked like an animatronic at Disney Mouth.
Speaker 3: She's a huge green on her face. It was kind of a fuck you, like, see I did.
Speaker 2: I'm here.
Speaker 1: She had a fifty minute train ride to come up with an entrance like you're a guest on Will and Grace.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, we were leaving, won't we? I think, can I say?
Speaker 1: Did you on the fly? I miss guest entrances on sitcoms we're talking about say, for example, to Will and Grace and Will and Grace are in there in their New York apartment, going God, and my cousin Nancy's in town and she's going to show up at any moment anyway. Then the door, Who's that The door opens and then it's Patricia Kett doing a guest spot as as Will's cousin, and she opened and she just stands it and then the live audience. But then it's such an unnatural amount of time for a human to stand like. They don't say anything, I know, they just stand and smile, and then they go to speak. Then the crowd goes again and they've got to go.
Speaker 2: I find it so cringe.
Speaker 3: At the end of a friend's episode, they'll just like Tableau, they'll just pause as the audience laughs and the credits roll and they'll just be standing there, frozen, and I'm like, this is not how humans talk and interrupt.
Speaker 1: Who came up with the sitcom? It's fucking dumb.
Speaker 2: I know, it's it's so unnatural when you think about it.
Speaker 1: But it's such a fun format. The laugh track when we're basically a sitcom.
Speaker 2: Here, Jenna's our laugh track and we have.
Speaker 1: Guess in let's just pause for the audience at home to be applauding. Sean's empty here to talk about fertility in men because we're all screaming at home.
Speaker 2: Should we go?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're supposed to be sorry, we should go. Thanks for living. Yeah, I'll see you on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: To finger bash the notification bell. Please. We don't want anyone missing our Wednesday episode.
Speaker 1: Bash it baby, See you Wednesday, guys, catch you soon.
Speaker 2: Bye? Is it just me?
Speaker 4: A podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast up.
Speaker 3: Welcome to eighty D Brief. This is our secret segment. On the end, we attend the show's done and then we just keep talking shit for a little bit. A couple of people with add having a debrief. That's where the name comes from.
Speaker 1: What we're doing, correct. I'm a bit nervous. I've got the show, the live show on Friday at the Palais Theater in Melbourne, and I've invited a boy to come and it's going to be our first day. But technically, well I'm not going to see him. He'll just watch me.
Speaker 2: Oh what the fuck?
Speaker 4: That's weird?
Speaker 1: Is that weird?
Speaker 2: It's arrogant more than anything. Yeah, come on to me on stage. I mon't even say hi beforehand.
Speaker 1: No, it came out you're.
Speaker 2: Going to do a meet and great after How much is it?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's not a date, it is a date. We met on a hinge and the banter was cute. The man to Instagram?
Speaker 2: Do you match on hinge? If is in Melbourne?
Speaker 1: He was near me at the moment. You know how hinge is like location based.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because you've got a radius on there.
Speaker 1: Yes, So he was clearly in Sydney near me, and he was cute and I matched him. Then we matched, oh right, and then I said, oh, what are you doing this weekend? He's like, I'm in Melbourne, don't shoot me. And I was like, I'm in Melbourne this weekend. He's like, let's get drinks and I'm like I'm only there for like twelve hours.
Speaker 2: And you're like better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, instead of going to drinks like normal fucking people, you can just watch me do a ten minute opening act and then you have to sit through these two podcast girls that you've never heard of.
Speaker 1: I actually didn't know how to sell it. I was like, well, I'll be on for ten minutes and then I'm gone for two hours.
Speaker 2: And then is he paying for it? No?
Speaker 1: No, I put him on the door.
Speaker 2: Oh right.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so he's like, I'd love to come, and I said, do you have a girlfriend that loves his podcast? I might just message all your white girlfriends one of them no life on cut. So he came back and said, I've got a friend that likes them.
Speaker 2: Oh cool, So he's going.
Speaker 1: To come, and then he's like, do we have time?
Speaker 2: But the friend is there? That's even weirder now.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, and then what he's like, I met. I don't even know this guy. We've been talking for twelve hours at this point. We just met. So I have a date Friday night. But then afterwards, I'm I'm not even going to see him, very weird. They're going to make me this. I will, but it's going to be like that meet and greet you two have with that ridiculous, wicked woman Jemma.
Speaker 2: Jemma, what makes her ridiculous?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: How dare you?
Speaker 1: It's not ridiculous? But the photo I find very funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not really funny.
Speaker 3: Sorry, you know you laughed Now you made it sound like it's funny, because it's not. Did she play alphabet, alphabet goodness, I'm going towards the og alphaba gen Twigs.
Speaker 1: I'm going next Sunday night.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah on a date, no doubt is a date. Yeah? Are they in the cart then you're not going to talk to you?
Speaker 1: Oh that big? Yes, they're playing Linda.
Speaker 2: Linda good Fish. Yeah, you don't deserve to see Wicked on I do.
Speaker 1: I can appreciate musical theater.
Speaker 2: You call her Linda the good Fish an alphabet?
Speaker 4: Did you buy these tickets?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Of course you didn't buy yours either, Mitchell that was opening.
Speaker 4: That's different and Mitchell's a fan. You're not.
Speaker 1: Oh, buy a snow globe?
Speaker 2: How did you get the freebies?
Speaker 1: I was invited to the premiere and I couldn't because I was on air, and they said we'll get you a mate good and then I'm finally doing the make good tickets.
Speaker 2: Right. Okay.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. This person I'm going on a date with wants us to wear a costume because it's the Halloween weekend. And he said, hey, do you want to have fun on the date? And you know me, I'm like good said yes, and he goes, we're wearing costumes what are you going to do?
Speaker 2: Go with the pumpkin? What are you doing?
Speaker 4: Can you go the pumpkin?
Speaker 1: I haven't thought about it.
Speaker 3: Or get one of those stupid inflatable costumes where it looks like the does carrying you.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm riding a dinosaur. Yeah, it's the date. Let me check. It's going to be the twenty night. So it's just it's the weekend of Halloween, so if anyone's having a Halloween party, it'd be that weekend. So it's so yeah, he said, I want you to wear an outfit. I think I'm gonna go as a cowboy.
Speaker 2: What it's a wicked We know you can't.
Speaker 1: What do I go as a witch?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Boy a boy, witch, a witch?
Speaker 2: I don't want a monkey?
Speaker 3: Why because there's flying monkeys in the show. You're a fan, you'd know that.
Speaker 1: See no evil? He know evil, no evil, one of them.
Speaker 2: Take your pick. Or you could go as a goat. Why doctor Dilloman.
Speaker 1: He's a is he like? Is he half got half human?
Speaker 2: Should?
Speaker 1: How the fuck do they act that?
Speaker 3: Well, that's that's central to the whole plot, that animals can talk, but then the evil with that of starts silencing animals, because.
Speaker 1: Then the tornado takes her house.
Speaker 3: That's not the house, and just start fucking diving on people. Go to the tornado. You just got a ribbon on a stick. Twirl it around your head the whole time.
Speaker 1: Who's the one with the stockings because she's under the house, the wicked Witch of the West.
Speaker 2: Of the East, East, her sister. Yeah she dies, Yeah a house full?
Speaker 4: Is there?
Speaker 1: One of every in every aspect?
Speaker 2: I don't know. He's the wicked witch to the south.
Speaker 1: Is interesting because you're North. Were you in with Sean? You're the wicked Witch of the North in Sydney, okay, And I'm crinala South. You're the wicked Witch of the North. I'm the wicked Witch of the South.
Speaker 3: And then East is dead, Heat is perished, and West. I'm not spoiling what happens to the wicked Witch of the West. You just have to watch the musical.
Speaker 1: We sung it. I know what happens.
Speaker 2: No, that's not it now.
Speaker 1: That's before intermission.
Speaker 2: Correct anyway, So.
Speaker 1: I'll be going a wicked as a cowboy.
Speaker 2: No, no, you can't do that. You can't go as a yellow brick road.
Speaker 1: Go as toto yea little maltestereo. I don't want to get prosthetics. Do you think is it a red flag or a green flag to dress up? This is like fifth sixth date.
Speaker 2: I mean, if it was me, i'd be saying fuck that.
Speaker 4: I think it's really funny, but not to the theater.
Speaker 1: It's a bit disrespectful.
Speaker 2: Like if you're going as a cowboy to Wicked, it's.
Speaker 4: Just ridiculous, silly, and that is disrespectful.
Speaker 1: And they'll be good seats because they're like they're free comps. I'll be right at the front in a fucking cowboy hat.
Speaker 2: It's just so it doesn't match. You're not fitting at all.
Speaker 3: Like imagine if I went to a Titaning exhibition as a Marigo. It doesn't make any sense. There's no correlation whatsoever. I went to a Star Wars convention as Shrek.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm getting that.
Speaker 2: That's not how it works.
Speaker 1: I'm getting it. I'm getting it interesting. Yeah, I went to the Easter show. Is Princess Diana.
Speaker 2: Loved the show.
Speaker 1: She would be swamped. She couldn't turn up. She could she actually she actually could.
Speaker 4: She wouldn't be swamped. People wouldn't know.
Speaker 1: She wouldn't know she's dead.
Speaker 2: She but she could a ghost? Thanks ghost.
Speaker 1: Is that the wall Worth Superdome being hit by the wind at a weird angle? Or is that Princess Diana? I love the super Dome. I love I love the Eastern Show.
Speaker 2: I don't get Jenna started.
Speaker 4: Did you know I interned twice there at the Easter Show?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why she ended up hurting goats on studio tamps.
Speaker 1: It's such a dumb thing to say, as well interned the East Show. It's like saying I intended India, Like the Easter Show is.
Speaker 4: Huge in the media center.
Speaker 1: You should have been more.
Speaker 3: You know where I was an intern where the ARIA Awards what? And I had to fetch Osha Gunsberger coffee And just today, about an hour ago, we ran into him and Mitch goes, oh, this is Mitch by the way, and he says, nice to meet you, And I.
Speaker 2: Thought, do I tell him that we've actually met? Little baby? Mitchell fetched him a coffee?
Speaker 1: What did he drink?
Speaker 2: I can't bloody remember?
Speaker 1: Well then how can he remember you?
Speaker 2: That's true?
Speaker 1: Interesting? Wow, full circle moment for you.
Speaker 4: Can we talk more about the US to show?
Speaker 1: I think we'd done on that front. I love the Easter Show me too. I interned it to GB same Yeah, oh yeah, of course we've discussed.
Speaker 2: Interned at Smooth FM. God that was a nightmare.
Speaker 1: Wow. Who was the host, Bogart Torelli.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, she was gorgeous, sweet.
Speaker 3: But I only did like one day of the actual content team. I was doing an internship within the integration team, so I just spend all day fucking packing up Michael Booblaze CDs to send out.
Speaker 1: I don't get how they how they get away with it. They're like smooth their fam brought to you by Michael Buble. I was listening to this s mooth the other day and an uber would never voluntarily listen, and Katie Perry Firework was on.
Speaker 3: Whene They've really fucked the format. It used to just be really slow, chill seams and now they just hit.
Speaker 4: Shuffle And I was in an uber they were playing smooth ill gross and Justin Bieber's Baby came on.
Speaker 2: Yeah see that's not smooth.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: It used to just be like they would literally play somewhere over the Rainbow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Don't like it. I don't like smooth.
Speaker 4: No, m prefer WSFM cool.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, speaking of WSFM, Jenner and I were at the Radio Awards. We missed you, Mitchell, Yes we did. It would have been great to have you there, It really would have. And god, it was a boring night.
Speaker 2: It was. You know, I was going to say, don't wish I was there. I didn't have any fone, my whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it would have been good just for the three of us to be there. We would have been on separate tables because Jenna and I were separated on.
Speaker 4: Yes, I was on table seven.
Speaker 1: I was on table twenty five. How the fuck did you pull table seven?
Speaker 4: Because got best on air team, I got best on air station. You have, but team wins against station.
Speaker 1: I was a table twenty five. A nosebleed.
Speaker 2: James in a manner like the top dogs of the industry this year apparently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, good on you guys won. That was good. The opening number was interesting, which they did a segment a gag. The host Jimmy and Nath did a gag called Octo Boldfest. Well, there was a host from every from every radio station. It was like a For the first time in accra's history, we're bridging the divide between rival stations. So someone from NOVA host to Joe Creasy, someone from today a FM Jimmy Nathan, and someone from AARM Robin Bailey. Bailey, Oh yeah, bloody got her up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They were great that they did to think called Octo Boldfest and they got up and they said we need to celebrate the unsung heroes of the industry, bald men. And then they had bald hat caps and were throwing them into the crowd for people to wear. And then they called me out in the middle of the show and said, Mitchell Chury, we all know you're wearing a wig. Someone pulled it off him. Yes, and then someone behind me pulled my hair.
Speaker 3: Oh would you ever do that, like wear a wig if you started to lose your hair.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't wear a week, but I'd go to Turkey and I'd get a transplant. Oh wow, and strictly Turkey because I get my teeth done. Well there, Venise, but your teeth are good, thank you. Apparently it's I had a friend that recently got it two thousand dollars in Turkey for what And does a head transplant.
Speaker 4: Doesn't it include like a package?
Speaker 1: Yes, it includes yeah, because you need like a week of you can't fly for a week after or something because the swelling in your brain or your head, so they put you up in a hotel. Five Stars transfers Mercedes, Benz Champagne. On arrival in Australia, it's like fifteen grand.
Speaker 2: That's why I once a week off. I've just figured it out.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd be so transparent, I'd be talking about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Anyway, so my hair is real.
Speaker 3: Can I just say it is especially freezing in here today? What the fuck's going on?
Speaker 2: Like? My hands are so cold?
Speaker 1: Oh it's nineteen degrees. Yeah, I'll put my under my pits of Jenna, Why do you look.
Speaker 2: My under your pit?
Speaker 1: My hands?
Speaker 2: Oh right, I was looking.
Speaker 1: No, my hands are under my armpits to keep them warm because it is cold. Fucking hell.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm just not used to it because we've not been in the studio for like two weeks. But oh, I don't remember it being this freezing.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: The last time we were in the studio was for my birthday episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's right, because we got the.
Speaker 1: I got the gifts and you played the sound effects.
Speaker 2: Do you want to say gifts again, I've got the gifts.
Speaker 1: What am I saying? It? Weird?
Speaker 2: Just go one more time? Gifts. It sounds like you're saying, oh, I'll.
Speaker 3: Just give you the GISTs, but with a gift gifts, no gifts, gifts?
Speaker 1: What do you want to say? Gift?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but it is hard to put an ass on the end of that.
Speaker 1: Gifts, gift, gifts, fists.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't mean that you just abandoned the tea like it doesn't exist. I got gifts, say it a game.
Speaker 1: Gifts, stop it.
Speaker 2: It's the unbridled confidence that comes with it as well.
Speaker 1: Gifts gifts.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, I can't go to dinner to night.
Speaker 1: I work night chits, I'm gonna have to take the stairs. Every single one of the building lists is broken down. That's hard. You swallow that, you try.
Speaker 4: Jenner, No, it's too hard.
Speaker 1: You can't think of a rhyming one.
Speaker 4: No, I'm too tired.
Speaker 2: I love Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: O my god, that's enough. All right, we probably should go.
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus, that was abrupt.
Speaker 1: We don't have to. We can stay. My pits are warming my hands. I'm fine, I could stay.
Speaker 2: It's up to you.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get a season. Desists from Rever Wilson's desist. Well, someone who do you think a kiwie person talking about a family member that's deceased would just say yeah, no and dis yeah she's deceased. Desist.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we this podcast made you feel at least oh actually fuck what?
Speaker 2: Hold on? While I'm on that topic, I got two messages last week.
Speaker 3: Well, we got two messages last week, Unice and Aiden. They pointed out that, you know this whole three percent better thing. When we started doing that, it was originally two percent better, inspired by that tiverd as scumbag, so it was two percent, and then on our three year anniversary up to it to three percent better. Yes, now that we've had our four year anniversary, it technically should be four percent. But because we're doing two episodes a week.
Speaker 2: Should percentage get splits in two, So we're back where we fucking start far back to two.
Speaker 1: So we're back to two. Technically you're getting four a week.
Speaker 3: Correct four in title. So we hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today.
Speaker 2: That's a hold on.
Speaker 1: I argue, though, if we're doing two episodes, each episode should still have the same amount of daily improvement.
Speaker 3: I can't be fucking putting myself under that sort of pressure. People feel eight percent better every week.
Speaker 2: I don't have it in me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 2: That's not for that guarantee.
Speaker 1: That's almost ten percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fucking hate.
Speaker 1: So two percent better as where we're at, and then next year will be three, which will be six no.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, well next year it'll be our five year anniversary, so it'll be two point five.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 2: Hell, at this rate, you won't make it.
Speaker 1: So we're doing two. Yeah, okay, alright, all right, kick it off.
Speaker 3: We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 1: So we do gorgeous, lovely all right, everyone, see ya on Wednesday. Thanks for listening to the show. Five stars, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, wherever you listen.
Speaker 2: Yes, we'll catch you back soon. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 4: Bye bye bye.
Speaker 2: Is It Just Me?
Speaker 4: A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast