Speaker 1: Britt Laura. This weekend Father's Day.
Speaker 2: It is Father's Day, and I think Father's Day is such an important day, and especially this year in our family, we lost my stepdad this year and so when and for a lot of people, I think it really makes you lean into how important it is to celebrate those moments with the people that you love. It's such an easy day to forget. And we were like, do you know what we want you all to remember? And we also wanted to open it up and extend this to our amazing listeners and for all of you who have great dads in your life who you want to celebrate as well. So we did a little call out and we asked you guys to send us your happy Father's Day messages to all of the dads out there who.
Speaker 3: You know might be listening to the Pickup. And we've got some very very sweet.
Speaker 1: Call you know, this is cute. This is my very first feature on radio was when I was nine, I wrote in to Richard Wilkins and I gave my mom a Mother's Day message on radio Yeah, and got her a thousand bucks cash.
Speaker 3: I mean, we don't have anything to give away.
Speaker 1: But oh yeah, that's not Richard got all that budget.
Speaker 3: He's given away airtime and love.
Speaker 1: No, but that's just for kids to hear themselves on the radio, like sending love to their dad. That's what doing a radio show is all about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we I mean to all of us in this room, our dads are all very, very important. I feel so grateful to be married to a man who is such an incredible dad and who has really taken to being a dad like he loves it.
Speaker 3: Matt, my husband.
Speaker 2: He is such a phenomenal dad, and I think it's just such a nice moment to be able to celebrate the amazing men in our lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've got Tony Hockley, brit your dad. My dad.
Speaker 4: I can't fault. He's just been the best dad since, believe it or not, the day I was born. He's I don't get to see him on Father's Day because he lives five hours away, but I am seeing him one week later, so it'll be like a little delayed Father's Day. But my dad's one of those people that he just wants nothing except all his kids under one roof, like that's the only present.
Speaker 1: He says, Yeah, but one Yeah, I'm seeing Mark churry. All he wants is a big barbecue with his kids. And he's active where he wants friends, active, wearing a shirt. And I've trust me, I've got him a shirt. He's got his shirt. All right, Let's roll this. This is you the pickup listeners. It's a message to the dad's of Australia. Is Father's Day.
Speaker 5: Hi Dad, Happy Father's Day.
Speaker 4: We love you. Let me know you love us more.
Speaker 5: Than the Carlton Blues. Come on the Blues.
Speaker 4: Love her Luckey.
Speaker 5: Happy Father's Day for Ltha Big Door. Happy Father's Day, Dad. I hope you have a great day.
Speaker 6: Happy Father's Day, Daddy. I love it when you play afel with me. Love Archer, Happy Father'sday, Love Couzie. I love that because I just love them.
Speaker 5: I love Daddy, book and chair with me.
Speaker 4: It's so nice to hear and I imagine the kids thinking that they just that's the ultimate present for their dad to hear them on radio dedicating that to the day.
Speaker 3: I love it. I mean, I don't know if you guys noticed. The last little ones were Molly Laula shoved in there at the end.
Speaker 1: They were your kids.
Speaker 2: I had all of them just She's only got to You've got to and we had so many people writing with their beautiful messages. It's so sweet. We hope that you all have an incredible Father's Day this week.
Speaker 3: Family, and they were so excited. They know Molly said, I love dad because I just love him so much. Was very sweet. You're like, that's you don't get it. Miley give us a reason.
Speaker 2: She loves her dad because she shares with him. And I was like, you've got this back to front, but that's okay. Yeah, it's very sweet. Everyone, have a beautiful Father's Day with the men in your life who you love. And to anybody out there who maybe lost their dad this year or who's doing Father's Day without the person that they love, we're all thinking of you.
Speaker 4: Well, we're going to hand over to two.
Speaker 3: Of our beloved dads, Will and Woodie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the boys will drive you home. Have a great Father's Day. We'll see you on Monday.
Speaker 3: See you, guys,