Speaker 1: Why it's Mitchell Mitchella.
Speaker 2: Now, while we enjoy a little break over Christmas and New Year's, our third wheel, Jenna, who's here with us every week, is going to be soldiering on as a one woman show.
Speaker 1: It could be awkward, it could be great.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: This is the Jenni Fling. Hello and welcome to episode three for the Jenni Flying. Today we have two guests, Pallen Hello, and we have Steph Hi. You might remember them from the Moderator Games. They were both successful and they moderate our secret Facebook group. How are you doing with that?
Speaker 3: I like it, but I have a little joy in denying people that don't answer the question.
Speaker 1: I love that. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Well, we have a great mentor, i'd say, so we learn it from you.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. I really appreciate that. But let's move on to the top five. So if you've listened to previous episodes of IJIM, you would know that Mitchell Koombs likes to do a top five of things. So today's show is ultimately going to be produced by Calum and Steph. So what are we doing today?
Speaker 2: Well, Stefan, I've been chatting off the cloud and we thought ever since we heard about your cat nails, Jenna, Yes, we could get your opinion on the top five cats.
Speaker 1: What a beautiful idea. I love that so much.
Speaker 3: Classic, we're doing our top five. We're talking about your cat nails and cats.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank perfect. I just wish you both were here in the studio with me.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know what we might do in these times, don't we exactly?
Speaker 1: Exactly? So let's let's get onto it. Let's start, all right.
Speaker 2: So I've got left here with me that step and I have been chatting about. I figured we'll go through each one and then at the end we'll rank them all, or Jenny, you can rank them, because we'd love to hear your input.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: Number one. I thought i'd start with the cat that you're very familiar with, one that you've spent a lot of time and have gotten to know really well. It's the great thinks of Geezer in Egypt.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Yes, he has all so many memories, so many memories. That is a great one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We thought we'd touch back to your roots, Jenna and found someone you loved.
Speaker 1: I really did love. I loved them so much. Sorry, I'm getting a bit teary here, but oh great, great, great choice.
Speaker 2: Lovely, I love it. Our next one, we've got Hello Kitty. I think Steph you had a bit to say about Hello Kitty.
Speaker 3: Hollo Kitty. I is my all time favorite cat. Ever you can fight me, Jenna. I want Kelly Kitty to be number one. But let's talk about how diverse she is.
Speaker 1: Let's do that.
Speaker 3: She's never aged, she has many, many lawless costumes. She's international, and she has beauty products to help you smell and look amazing just like she.
Speaker 1: Well, well, well, well you've got me there. That is a good one. Do you remember do you remember when there used to be Hello Kitty stores?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh that was the best.
Speaker 2: Everything.
Speaker 3: Yes, m m, I mean there's even hollow Kitty jelly beans, like that's how amazing?
Speaker 1: Is my god?
Speaker 2: You make a strong case. I mean, I'm second guessing what my number one was.
Speaker 1: She's very good.
Speaker 2: She is there.
Speaker 3: Remember Jenner in This Life when you're in high school and every girl used to wear like impulse just to smell nice. Yes, I remember the Hollow Kitty bubblegum one.
Speaker 1: Oh that was that was actually my personal favorite, and.
Speaker 3: Talking about it, I can smell it.
Speaker 1: I can too. That is a great one. Oh my god, Callie Callum, you have to do a bit better.
Speaker 2: You're right, Well, that's favorite. Our next is someone who I connect with because he's quite lazy, the classic Garfield.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, Garfield, very.
Speaker 2: Relatable, king of the newspaper comics, you know, epitome of laziness. What else does he love? Eating coffee? Lasagna? Who doesn't love lasagna these days?
Speaker 1: True?
Speaker 2: I know hates Monday's any hate diet? I mean, need I say more?
Speaker 1: He's one of us, He's one of us.
Speaker 3: He's pretty much describing all our idiots.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, yes, and I mean especially the two main idiots who are on this show.
Speaker 3: Good ones and that jewelry.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is a very very good one. Garfield. I wouldn't have picked that, but now not, I'm rethinking this list.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's true. Well, speaking of the other idiots on this show. Yes, I did get a cease and desist flash threats in the mail if I didn't include her. Clever girl Isabella.
Speaker 1: Oh clever. Yes, she is a clever girl. I must give you that.
Speaker 2: I love her. She's so gorgeous and when Mitchell puts up the videos of her and she's talking in alien tongues or something. It just makes my heart.
Speaker 1: Melt alien tongues. You say, no, she's making perfect sense to me.
Speaker 2: So oh, I'm so sorry. I haven't had a translator on hand on poor Sorry.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh that's totally fine.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: And our last one, which I think arguably was number one, is dear little Connie.
Speaker 1: Oh, my con con.
Speaker 2: We could not include her in this five. But where are you going to rank her? Is a real question.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, exactly, very good point.
Speaker 3: But she's vision.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is tough. Okay, So we've got Egyptian sphinks. Yeah, from my past. We've got a whole lot of history there. We have Helen, we have Hello Kitty, we have Garfield, Clever Isabella and the cutie pie Connie. Okay, this is gonna This is tough, Like I don't like ranking my fellow cats, but a cat's got to do what a cat's got to.
Speaker 3: Do's Jenna, Yes, I have a story. So I can tell this story to distract you while you make your final decision.
Speaker 1: Please, yes, yes, please do so.
Speaker 3: All right, Okay, listeners, me and Callum have been talking on the cloud for some time because he is absolutely amazing and He's so good to talk to, very open minded and lovely. And we were talking about like segments we could do for Jenna's you know, side projects, and we'll all the ideas I came up with was similar to igems, So we'll try to find what's something unique. And one thing that came up was like, what's something that you learned as an adult that you should have known when you were younger? And I told Callum that it wasn't until like probably twenty thirteen I found out that cats actually don't tap nine lives.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When she told me, I was like, oh, yeah, love.
Speaker 3: No no one told me. No, one said, oh that's a myth. Or so, and I was at dinner with my friend and she was telling me that her cat had an accident. I'm like, oh, well, how many lives? When she got left? Is this her first one that she's gone?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh?
Speaker 3: And she was like, are you fucking kidding me? I was like, what's wrong?
Speaker 2: So you're walking around putting tallies on these different cats that you see in public? Yes, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, this is the best story ever.
Speaker 3: So then I love of cats and that story led us to this segment.
Speaker 1: Is the best seguay I've ever heard. That is beautiful, brilliant, nine lives.
Speaker 3: And amuses you, Jenna Callum.
Speaker 1: That is Oh, thank you so much for sharing that. That has brought me so much joy.
Speaker 2: N how's your ranking going?
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, Okay, okay, okay, the ranking has been difficult, but we'll give it a go.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, okay.
Speaker 1: Let's go from five to one of course, of course.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: In fifth place, I'm going to choose Garfield. Okay, yes, still, but yes, I'm still still a great choice and still a very good choice. These five are probably my top five cats, so fantastic choice. But apologies to Garfield. Fifth place now to fourth place. This was very very difficult, but I had to give it to Isabella. I'm sorry Isabella would have this would have been completely different if you hadn't have given me such good points, Like if you'd just given me the names of these cats, it would be a completely different order. But after after, you know, Steph talking about Hello Kitty, it really really brought back memories, changed everything.
Speaker 2: Surely pushed everything down to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it did, it did, so wow, well done. Step You should get into history debating Okay, so so so hard. This is very difficult. Third place, miss me. I'm still considering. I'm still considering third place. I'm going to give it to the one, the only, Hello Kitty. Oh. I know, it was tough. It was very tough after your amazing statements and you truly, honestly, if you'd just given me the names of these five, Hello Kitty probably would have come last. But after all everything you were saying, no, Hello Kitty has moved up the ranks.
Speaker 2: Oh god, you've got a career in there.
Speaker 3: Good good, I can handle a third place.
Speaker 1: Hello Kitty is great. It's great, and it brought back so many memories of going to the Hello Kitty or the Hello Kitty deodorant. All of it impulse everything.
Speaker 2: Maybe we need a Hello Kitty rash shirt collapse Oh.
Speaker 1: My oh god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, callum, you have collected with gold. Oh thank you.
Speaker 2: You know, because Hello Kitty seems to have everything. Like Jef was saying, I don't remember Hello Kitty rash shirt. I think we can make that happen.
Speaker 1: I am going to make that happen. Billabong is on the phone right now, Billibong, can you hear me? Okay, No, that is a great idea. Hello, Kitty Rash, it's writing that down. Thank you so much, Callum. Now back into the second ranking.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm nervous, I'm like giddy.
Speaker 1: I know I am too. So it's between my little con con Connie and my history with the Egyptian Sphinx.
Speaker 3: Well, your first love, really it was.
Speaker 1: It was it was my first love. So many memories, some traumatic, others beautiful. We won't go into much detail.
Speaker 2: I remember reading something about that in the Smithsonian.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, page three hundred and twelve I think it was.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's lots of member memory, Jenna.
Speaker 1: Okay, so in second place, I'm going to give it to the good Old Sphinx, which means first place goes to the one, the only Connie, My Connie. She comes first. Oh so that I know. So first place Connie, second, the good old Sphinx. Oh memory is goodness me Third it was Hello Kitty, Fourth Isabella, fifth, Garfield, the top five cats. Thank you so much, no, thank you so much for giving these giving me these names. Cats.
Speaker 3: I mean I had to have an honorable mention.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yes, please go on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got a few honorable mentions list so anyone's literally and upset that their favorites weren't mentioned. Here's a little spot for them.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: So Cat and the Hat was one of.
Speaker 1: Those Oh good one, good one.
Speaker 2: I felt he was a bit too manic really to go in the top five, But it's all right, it's true. Good one though, This one, this one I almost put in, but I was tossing back and forth.
Speaker 1: Grumpy cat, Oh, grumpy cat, very very meme worthy.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: We've got Salem from Sabrina the Teenage with Shalem.
Speaker 1: Wasn't he the greatest? Oh he was. He was so funny. He made that show.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I know. And you see so many clips of him now like it. Just it's carried on exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: We had put some boots from Shrek.
Speaker 1: Oh with those eyes.
Speaker 3: Yes, what a cute little do you?
Speaker 1: Oh so cute. I love Puss in boots. Good one.
Speaker 2: Second, last we had Tom from Tom and Jerry.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, a classic, a classic. Thright there. Good one.
Speaker 2: And the last one. I thought we should go big for the honorable mentions as well, so I went for a big cat. And it's the target that Carol baskins for her husband too.
Speaker 1: Oh, that is a beautiful choice.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'd say the top of the honorable mentions would be that one.
Speaker 1: I would say exactly that that is number one for honorable mentions. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant and very out of the box.
Speaker 3: I like it. I did too, and I'm glad you want to.
Speaker 1: I had so much fun with you guys. Please join me whenever you want. Hopefully the Jenniflyn continues and I would love to have you back on.
Speaker 3: Can I just also add, of course you're all the listeners that are like, hmm, collar Kitty should have been higher. Yes, I'm just gonna also mention that Avril Lavigne has a song god oh really so true impact my god, what an icon.
Speaker 1: Iconic m iconic right there. Thank you so much for bringing that up, Avril Levine, shout out if you're listening a great song, Hello Kitty. So yeah. Thank you so much for joining me on the Jenna Fling. I hope you had a great time.
Speaker 3: I had an amazing Thank you, Jenna, thank.
Speaker 1: You, and I hope everybody enjoyed listening to these two great people. Goodbye, everybody. I hope you enjoyed listening to the Jenna Fling with Callum and Steph and I hope to see you again next week.
Speaker 3: Goodbye, bye bye, Welcome to ad Debris. This is our segment on the end where we just go on a we go row, we go on a rand. It's not our best.
Speaker 1: Work, beautifully said. Well wow, thank you.
Speaker 2: Speaking of add brief that we did mention the secret Facebook group before. There are a few questions, but just make sure you know all the answers to that's the last name.
Speaker 1: Well said, Well said, any final words, Steph.
Speaker 3: I was just having a vape. Sorry, no, don't be sorry.
Speaker 1: Don't do not be sorry. You're allowed to do whatever you want on this show. I welcome it.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I am I'm very very Anyway, I'm being kicked out at the studio, so we'll have to have to end there. Thank you everybody for listening. Thank you, Callum, thank you, Steph. Had a great time, hope you yeah, thank you really and goodbye everybody for listening to the Jenny Fling. You'll have to hang up because I don't know how to hang up.