Speaker 1: Flex and Frooms Flex and Frooms. This is the Flex and Froomes catch up podcast.
Speaker 2: Flex and Frooms on cater Every now and then, we do request that you send us, you know, thoughts for considerations, questions, queries, compliments, testimonials, all of the above. And we've had an amazing listener a VIP very important.
Speaker 1: Pupil of the Flex and Frooms universe.
Speaker 2: Correct voice memo us with a query.
Speaker 1: Let's just talk for right there. If your voice memo, send it to at Flex and Frooms on Instagram. We have a new and improved show page. We're working on it, so if you don't see much content there, just know we're putting in the high yards when understand behind the scenes. But please send it there.
Speaker 3: Hey, Flex and Frome, it's Rachel here, huge fan of your moral dilemmas and critical thinking. I want to know would aliens keep humans as pets or take our pets for their own?
Speaker 2: Oh? Would aliens take humans as pets? No? Would humans?
Speaker 1: Would aliens take us as pets or our pets as pets?
Speaker 2: Us as pets?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Brookie, any thoughts they.
Speaker 2: Would eat our pets?
Speaker 1: I think some of us look like pets, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no way aliens coming down from planet Zootec and then bypassing all of us, the abundance of us wildlife, okay, straight animals and going for I think our pets would be seen as rodents. Your pet, your favorite animal is the cockroach of the alien world.
Speaker 1: What about a little fluffy too?
Speaker 2: Hour get cockroach? Nah?
Speaker 1: You know what by that logic? Because they're looking for cute things, then we are a cute newborn. Babies are the number one pet. If I was an alien, I'm going for the newborn. I love a little chihaba esquel moment. Be guys, little tiny features.
Speaker 2: Let's check the cots in the hospital because they're already having a hard time double checking kids. We've heard some horror stories. Can you imagine, well, especially twins being like, oh which one is the right win? Oh? Well pop them in?
Speaker 1: Seeing those tiktoks of people painting the nails of.
Speaker 2: Their genius because you're not gonna remember.
Speaker 1: Then you think which one did I paint?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Can you imagine if we were twins flegs?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can. I've definitely seen this twin on TikTok. They exist currently black mom, white dad, uh. And then you have two twin daughters, white daughter and then a biracial like dark skinned black daughter. And I'm saying, what, how do the eggs work?
Speaker 1: And I'm saying, wait, is that us?
Speaker 2: Is this story about us? Fair?
Speaker 1: I saw that story in like twenty ten. That'd be a very like how they're so ripe for case studies with y the two girls.
Speaker 2: Oh go got it, because.
Speaker 1: Like you could just not even get a job and just work like doing the rounds, like people want to see that in person, and also do lab tests.
Speaker 2: So you're saying these two regular kids should forego employment to be newseum zoo animals. Really, Okay, that's a suggestion. Thank you for sharing. I'm glad we could help. Rachel. You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Thank you. This was very helpful advice that did not at all go on a tangent. Bye.
Speaker 2: Rachel.
Speaker 1: You've been listening to The Flex and Froom's daily podcast. For more, tune in de cater on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.