Speaker 1: To end the week.
Speaker 2: We need to save the best to your lass. That's what they say in the industry. At the end of the show, before you go home, you put the best content.
Speaker 1: Is that true? Saying that because it's his segment. No, it is my segment. But that's not why I'm saying it. Shut up, time for this.
Speaker 3: Give me.
Speaker 2: I have a bunch of ideas, more ideas than really anyone in the whole industry, and I put them into a note section on my phone in the app, and I pitched them.
Speaker 1: To you girls. Every used to be two weeks, but now it's been bumped to three. Yeah, it's because.
Speaker 4: These are all the ideas that don't normally make it onto the show, so we had to consolidate them into one small little morsel. Well, you have to make you feel like you're bringing something.
Speaker 2: Like I'm being hurt. It wouldn't surprise me if this doesn't even air. You just got to turn the satellite off. Can you run of Laura talking about her kids on Matt talking about.
Speaker 1: A wedding again? Guys, the Dummy Fair is coming this weekend.
Speaker 3: Mitch, please enlighten us with Mitch's pictures.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. Britt, I will here we go, bar soap so back.
Speaker 1: Nah, it's not I have a sop.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, yeah, Just because it's soap doesn't mean it's clean. Someone once said that to me when I was at a public toilet, and.
Speaker 3: Laurie, you wash your feet and sink you can't talk.
Speaker 4: I remember going to a public toilet and there was like bar soap in the little dishholder, and I went to use it, and this person who I don't know who they were, just turned to me and went.
Speaker 1: Just because it's soap doesn't mean it's clean. I don't think we're in a public toilet. I think we're just in our home. I mean in a house. And that person was definitely a polter geist.
Speaker 2: I'm more mean in your shower, it just gets in all the nooks and crannies.
Speaker 1: You can shove at places, you can lather it at last forever.
Speaker 4: You don't take the soap into the nooks and crannies. You just lather up your hands and wash with your hands. You don't put the bar in your the soap into your bumper.
Speaker 1: I do, I put the whole bar up there.
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 4: You just lather your hands up and then wash with your hands.
Speaker 3: I wash with the bar under my arms, but it doesn't go to the butt.
Speaker 2: I've got many other ideas. You can't spend it all on bar soap, but clearly that's a winner, all right? Is baby corn purely made for tie dishes?
Speaker 3: I have baby corn in front of me right now in a salad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, salads, salads very like contemporary Aussie Yeah, yeah whatever.
Speaker 2: I can't speak, but baby corn. You just never seen anything else other than tie district.
Speaker 1: No you do?
Speaker 3: Corn has no limit?
Speaker 4: And where has it come from? Is it just the corn when it's a baby, They just take it out before it's had time to mature.
Speaker 1: That ethical.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: QR code menus done, they're out.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go to another restaurant and have someone say to me scan the QR code to order.
Speaker 1: No lazy.
Speaker 2: But I don't want to get my phone out at a restaurant. I want to clock off and talk to my nearest and dearest. I don't want to scroll the menu and order online.
Speaker 1: That's a load of rubbish.
Speaker 3: You'd be influencing and taking photos of your food the whole time, coming from you.
Speaker 1: That's rich. Miss Degus Station twelve course meal. Thank you, ad. That's true. That's true.
Speaker 4: But also I disagree because I love I love a QR code. I just don't think that if you're doing the QR code at a restaurant, I think it's a bit cheeky to ask for a tip, like you didn't actually serve me, so I'd served myself.
Speaker 1: I tick my set is about tips. No, we just want a QR code.
Speaker 3: You can sit down, you can order with it in two seconds. You don't need to wait around, you don't have to rely on anyway. I think it's brilliant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like it. I like it.
Speaker 2: Real estate agents need to cut to the chase with the pricing on listings, price on request, auction only. Shut up how many I'm just looking at the moment.
Speaker 1: There's not a real you in that's been real you in price on request. Just tell me, Mitch. I have a hack for that. I have a way around that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, real estate agent's gonna hate me if I say it.
Speaker 1: Say it.
Speaker 3: There's an extension that you download on Google Chrome.
Speaker 1: I've got it. You download it.
Speaker 3: There is never, again, ever, is there something a house that pops up with no house price. Every single thing has a price.
Speaker 1: How does it do it?
Speaker 3: I'll show you after the break. What's it called Google Property Extend Extension. It's like an extension you download on Google Chrome.
Speaker 4: There you go, all right, Most people are not not out there googling that many property, No, they're not.
Speaker 2: Is the small trolley superior to the big trolley when your grocery shore? You know how there's like the baby trolley, and then there's the adult trolley, which is big and like for a full mum shop. But the half trolleys like a couple of items. It's shallow and it's higher. I love it superior, it's nicer.
Speaker 4: I'm with a deep trolley, like a deep trolley, and I like to have the kid's seat.
Speaker 1: So I'm good. What I think? I know where that was going. And I tried to shop myself. My friend and I had to work very much.
Speaker 3: What happen?
Speaker 1: His boyfriend's young? Oh sorry, he's mid twenties, but I love him. We're going on. It's Mitch pitch back from it.
Speaker 4: No, Look, there were some good talking points in there. I like the QR code. One felt passionate about that. The rest of them not so much.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, that's why I'd be back next with it next week, in about three months. Okay's down. It's like a blue mood.
Speaker 4: Have a good weekend everybody will. And Wood are gonna be driving you guys home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll see you on Monday. See you. I enjoy a weekend out. See you guy,