Speaker 1: Christ Yah, Welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: If mama's happy, everyone's happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My real name's Yu.
Speaker 4: The lady, I ask, excuse me, where are the passion fruits? I think she looks at me like, oh, this is code.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning, Christian O'Connell's show. Thursday morning, come on and Jackie Boy, Hey guys, good morning pats Hey. Big news in our house after two years apart, My wife's mum is coming out.
Speaker 5: I can't believe she's going to Land, a foreign.
Speaker 6: Visitor, a traveler from another world.
Speaker 5: God, how is the old Land? Did they still remember me? After two years? They haven't seen each other.
Speaker 4: They're being reunited at Melbourne Airport Monday night.
Speaker 6: I don't believe you will feel so weird that I can't you know.
Speaker 5: If it's a big deal.
Speaker 4: But my wife talks to her mama every single day on FaceTime. They're really close, so you know, and obviously this is just that people have been separated far worse ways, you know, from family in this country. But it's a really big deal for them and for us to see. I can't believe that she's actually going to be here, you know, because there's been such a bizarre two years. I can't believe that she's going to get on a plane in London and fly all the way into Australia and then a foreign visitor is going to be in our house. The kids were like, she's not gonna have COVID?
Speaker 3: Is she.
Speaker 5: Is going to impact there.
Speaker 4: We can't exile and she's come all the way it Start prodding her an interviewer, You definitely haven't got it right.
Speaker 5: You're relying to it with your old timer and you're wily old people.
Speaker 4: Or just mere coffee you. I know, you saw the war out, but it's COVID.
Speaker 6: Okay, your own family made you quarantine. Remember isolate with in isolation within that bedroom.
Speaker 5: Remember the par the paranoid.
Speaker 4: How scary it was the only day he said someone here. That person must have been one of the first few people in moment to.
Speaker 5: Actually get it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the person who worked at.
Speaker 5: The school, really really early on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they made me stay in the bedroom for two days when I had zero symptoms. I just worked in a building with someone that had spent any time with I just might have touched my mom, I said, I might have touched the banister.
Speaker 6: So you could put Siah's mum inside the bedroom isolation. Yeah, for a couple of weeks, Yes, put her meals in the front of the door. And then when she's all clear.
Speaker 4: And you can have the experience the joy of hotel quarantine in our house. My mom's got this spreadsheet there are It is so complicated, all the steps when you next go international traveling you have to do of all these different tests you have to have. You have to have a COVID test three days before the flight outside the seventy two hour window. And obviously when she lands here she has to just go to wherever she's going and then have another test as well. And there's all these different certificates. And of course welcome to Australia. Why would there just be one certificate? No, New South Wales want their own one. If she's flying into Sydney, if you're going into Victoria, you need a completely different one. If we then want to go traveling within Australia, a completely national, federal one as well. About this poor old lady, she's coming out missus doubtfire at the airport, laden down with like leave arch files of all her documents of papers and stuff like that. Yeah, I am so excited. Does anyone want anything from England? By the way, brought over? I've already asked the various snacks. Do when if you want any chocolates or crisps? I'm gonna she's bringing over the equivalent in the UK that we have. Did you ever try when you were in the UK? Penguins?
Speaker 6: Yes, a worse tim Tam. I wonder the easiest way to say it, I would.
Speaker 4: You still feel about that now because you haven't had one for a while. Would you be prepared to have an independent taste test between the penguin and the tim Tam?
Speaker 5: Patsy, would you be up there?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? But I hate to ruin your spiel.
Speaker 5: The first time. If you hate to, don't do it.
Speaker 2: Then we can get them at one of our local supermarkets.
Speaker 5: She's done it again. The big killers here, all right, pats.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Did the day I pitched a possible baby name and she picks five. But he and one of them, Hank, what's name for Jack's son? It's coming in March, Hanks out the water now, isn't.
Speaker 6: It Bianka didn't like it sadly, and you've got to be in ingredients.
Speaker 5: How do you feel about Troy by the way.
Speaker 6: No, it reminds me too much of Troy the Boat? Was that a boat, Troy?
Speaker 5: What do you know about Troy? Don't know what you're talking about? Thought? Is this a toy that you had that you call Troy.
Speaker 6: Isn't that movie with Brad Pitt about Troy the Boat?
Speaker 5: No, the trojan.
Speaker 6: Horse's name is Troy. No, Troy was the town.
Speaker 4: Oh, none of those things anyway. No, that's scratch out the name Troy and get you a history book.
Speaker 6: There's too much confucion with Troy.
Speaker 5: All come from you. What about Maximus by the way.
Speaker 6: No, a bit old worldy, sort of like Troy, old worldie names it great max It actually reminds me of Gladiator Maximus.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, great, strong name. All right?
Speaker 4: Email here from Alex Christian. I've been list things in the jack and Bank. Need to get the app Kinder. It's Tinder, but for baby names. Both you get the app and link it together. You swipe left, you swipe right in the names. If you like both, you can start to add to a short list. My partner when we when she was expecting, we found our son's name. That way, good luck chat that comes from Alex.
Speaker 6: We've got Kinder, We've got it. We're already used to Let me fire it up.
Speaker 5: What it sounds like? It's like dating app for babies.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, you don't date the.
Speaker 5: Baby drooling on who they were.
Speaker 6: You know, you just see their names. But they user interfaces the same as Tinder. You swipe left if you don't like the name, you swipe right if you do like the name. All right, So to do something now, I'll put her on random mode. Weldon Post? Who Weldon w e L d O N Do we like it?
Speaker 5: Good? God?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: What a terrible name? What would that get abbreviated to weldo? I guess so Weldon is a terrible name.
Speaker 6: Welly Dylan Post?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like Dylan?
Speaker 6: Do you no?
Speaker 5: How's like an accountant rich Post? No? No, I don't like rich Post.
Speaker 6: Bartram oh barty yeah?
Speaker 4: What's the word barty that's on Australian ash Barty No, I.
Speaker 6: Don't like it all right, but not for first See this is what happened. Actually, when I use the Kinder app, I end up swiping left everything and dumping everything. Donald Post, No, Matt Post new and Malla in high school. No, Zayne Post, No, what's with ye Zaye? It reminds me of.
Speaker 4: Like, Zanzibar is a good name. I've always thought Zanzibar is a great name.
Speaker 6: You're going since you said Hank every got off piece your way off? Tom Post, Yeah, that's cute. Reminds me of producer. Yeah, not good, Clay Post. Let's keep going.
Speaker 5: We got it least Clay Clay's good.
Speaker 6: Clay reminds you of the bad guy in Sons of Anarchy. Nick Post, It's not cool.
Speaker 5: This is not cool.
Speaker 4: Nick, it's not hundred Nicks. You're going to yell out of the streets. You'll find three Nicks. It's like calling a dog fider. You called your son.
Speaker 6: Nick Brax Post b r a X sounds bogan. Yeah, Isaiah Post, silence in the room, Elliott Post, No, Miles Post, Ezra Feelix.
Speaker 5: What about after your peak? Post?
Speaker 1: Alex Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 6: Felix reminds me of the cat the cartoon characters.
Speaker 5: Post is a good name.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I do actually like the way that the word looks and sounds the cat. Yeah, can't get past the cat.
Speaker 4: I get the thing, so obviously you're not going to shout the moment. What is on the kind of short list that U and Bianc have got?
Speaker 5: I get that. It's a shortish name, Am I right? Four to five letters?
Speaker 6: Yes, both are five letters, six letters, four letters.
Speaker 5: That's in the three similar game. Once we're been naming your penis where we found out it's called Pepe.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's not Pepe.
Speaker 5: Phoenix reminds him of the cat. He doesn't want Pepe. Not welcome.
Speaker 6: Axel No reminds me of axel rows.
Speaker 5: Be sure's a good name? Finn? Another name Finn, Finn post like Finn?
Speaker 4: Bang bang like it? Bang bang bang bang post. All right, let's take some suggestions. You've upset Troy who was listening, and you just rubbished his name.
Speaker 6: AN'TI Troy? I just said I don't want it because it reminds me of Troy. Obviously. The historical location in where is now modern? David?
Speaker 5: Have you got Google? Tap up?
Speaker 7: There?
Speaker 5: Well done, he's learning. All right, let's go to a Rob.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Rob, morning Christian.
Speaker 5: Here you go, man, I'm good buddy. What have you got them? You got a name for Jackie Boy's son.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I have Jack, I've got Shannon.
Speaker 6: Shannon reminds me of Shannon Grant who played for North Melbourne and Sydney Swans.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, same mine, but they're not the same person. I'm thinking it's a.
Speaker 5: Good guy's name, Shannon.
Speaker 6: No, but I always think of Shannon Grant. I just won't be able to get him out of my head.
Speaker 5: It would appear at the moment.
Speaker 4: The names that we're getting put forward have some kind of vague memory. The worst one a cartoon cat. And as I said to Jack earlier, just don't.
Speaker 5: Think of Felix account. Then it will pass like.
Speaker 4: A lot of thoughts we got. Thank you very much, Rob Michael, good morning.
Speaker 7: Good morning Christian.
Speaker 9: Jack.
Speaker 10: I was thinking Wilbur Post mister Ed the horses spoke.
Speaker 7: Yeah, remember Wilbur Post. I thought that would be a good name for jack Son.
Speaker 6: Both my dad and my grandfather were very fond of mister Ed because it had a Wilbur Post in the show and they'd never seen the name represented on TV before. But Wilbur is an name.
Speaker 4: It said, good name wilf I like as well, short for Wilfred Wilf post four letters, Bang, Bang, We're.
Speaker 6: Getting close Wilf.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 6: Wilf sort of reminds me of the word milk from.
Speaker 5: No. Let's go to Craig.
Speaker 4: I think it'd be a miracle if we get any cools where you actually go.
Speaker 5: No, I have no memory thoughts to.
Speaker 4: Do with that name, the Golden name, Craig. Good morning, What's what's the name you're offering up, Craig. We're struggling here at the moment.
Speaker 8: Okay, mate, we've got one that we didn't use for our kids, So it's freedom a good home for you.
Speaker 7: Jack Hunter post Hunter.
Speaker 6: It's a bit too American for me. I imagine, Yes, maybe that's where I'm getting it from. Just feels very American, and my wife is American. But I just don't like the name. Chad way too American. Way get the American ones out.
Speaker 5: Chat is possibly the most American sort of name. Chuck is a good.
Speaker 6: Her fourth boyfriend was a Chad, so I can't Chad.
Speaker 5: See we touched on Earth there, guys. Well.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast over.
Speaker 4: The next two weeks of doing our Twelve Days of Christmas Thanks Chapel Street twenty thousand dollars worth of prizes this morning right now, one thousand dollars to spend at Chable Street Precinct to places like Cookie Box windsor.
Speaker 3: Oh ho ho it's Christmas o'connlls. Twelve Days of Christmas.
Speaker 12: I say, Carrie, you say, Hoky, we got there, Ah right, big brides every single day in our twelve days of Christmas, you've got to try and guess what the song is Santa is singing.
Speaker 5: Let's find out what this morning's one is.
Speaker 3: Oh hello, Christian, I've heard this song stuck in my head all day, but I can't quite remember what it's called.
Speaker 5: This one is really really hard.
Speaker 4: But we've often said that before and you get it almost immasiately, but I think this one really will stump you.
Speaker 5: What is the song? Oh? Thanks, Christian?
Speaker 13: Here I go ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho.
Speaker 5: That's tough.
Speaker 6: I had to hear that four times and I still couldn't give it.
Speaker 4: If you want to have a guess once more, this is today's song for Santa hokey.
Speaker 13: Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Big prizes for the next two weeks on the show on our twelve Days of Christmas or thanks to Chapel Street Precincts.
Speaker 3: Ho ho ho, It's Christmas o'connalls twelve days of Christmas for.
Speaker 4: Grab today one thousand dollars to spend at the Chapel Street Precincts places like the Cookie Box Windside. It's got to guess what the song is? Santa is singing tough one today?
Speaker 5: What is this?
Speaker 13: Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho.
Speaker 4: Alright, nine four one four one oh four three. If you want to have a guest this morning, let's go to Tess. Good morning, Hi, I go, I'm good Test, and I hope you're having a good week.
Speaker 5: Test. What do you think the song is? Mate?
Speaker 9: I think it might be who Let the Dogs there by the Baha men?
Speaker 5: What a tune? Wow?
Speaker 4: Tests, It isn't the right answer, but can I just say thank you for reminding us of what a great song this was the fact that this was having as a possible song in your head at ten to seven in the morning.
Speaker 5: I love that. Test.
Speaker 9: My four year old and three year old singer's non stop.
Speaker 7: So it's always in my head.
Speaker 4: That was about the sort of target age group they would go with a It was.
Speaker 5: Such a massive worldwide.
Speaker 4: I just say it was number one here in Australia, number one in American, number one the UK, and then in France French you didn't care for him number sixty two. They did not want to hear about those dogs out of the streets test.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much you call. Have a good day, but tough luck.
Speaker 14: You too, Thanks Norm.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Norm, very good morning, Christian. Norm is a great name for a boy. Norm for is Norm post?
Speaker 6: I don't mind Norman. How do you like the name Norm?
Speaker 8: I love it, mate, I enjoy it.
Speaker 5: How is life as Norm?
Speaker 7: Straight?
Speaker 5: All right? What do you think the song?
Speaker 8: Is norma sand that.
Speaker 5: Interesting? This was the answer yesterday.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying we don't busting up for the show, but even this show that might be stretching it.
Speaker 6: We will put a couple of days in between.
Speaker 5: Seems to think that's the leather show. Maybe tomorrow it isn't again normal that classic Norm.
Speaker 4: That normal is the wrong answer, but thanks to try and have a good days. Thank you, Max, Good morning, Hello, How are you know what Max? I don't know if you heard in me half an hour ago was pitching the name Max as a possible boy's name for Jack's son. Max is a great name.
Speaker 5: You like it.
Speaker 1: I don't mind it.
Speaker 9: I don't mind it.
Speaker 5: Short and shark, you know Max post a.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you said Maximilian.
Speaker 5: But that's what that's the thing. But it be shorn here to Max and Max.
Speaker 6: But Max, you would say that Maximilian's too much.
Speaker 7: Look, I'm just significant.
Speaker 5: It's Max. We don't need to get into the origin story of Maximilian.
Speaker 14: I don't know if like a rock Maximilian.
Speaker 5: Are you originally a Maximus?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 9: I'm just Max, Just straight up Max?
Speaker 5: What about Max?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: Never cop that got alright, never.
Speaker 5: Got she forgot what he was on for. He's given us a boy's name. You won the boy's name game, Max? What's the song?
Speaker 8: I thought it was Everybody by the Backstreet Boys?
Speaker 5: It is? You joke it? No, how the hell did you get this?
Speaker 6: I'm climb back up into be truck and turn the radio on and boom it just I heard it and it came to me.
Speaker 5: You must really like the song to be able to recognize it from this.
Speaker 13: Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho.
Speaker 5: I'm stunned you got it. I thought we'd had to give clues. Are you a fan of the band or the song?
Speaker 16: Uh?
Speaker 17: Mainly this song.
Speaker 10: It's a bit of a guilty pleasure, to be honest, No, guilty pleasure.
Speaker 5: Is a great song.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, well done, you've won the prize. You want a thousand dollars to spend in the iconic Chapel Street precinct where you can move hundreds of afternoon treats Max from the Cookie Box Winter enjoy your winnings, Max, Well done.
Speaker 8: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Brighter, you're listening to the Christian o'carls show podcast.
Speaker 5: I said before the show.
Speaker 4: Sometimes my dad back in England sends me newspaper articles that might be entertaining to read to you guys on the show. He also sent me a clip from a press conference and Boris Johnson, obviously the Prime Minister did this week, which even my Boris's shambolic standards. I mean, Boris is someone where you know, he's obviously in Taylor made suits, but he still looks so scruffy.
Speaker 6: Is a year with comedy's here.
Speaker 4: You'd like to think that they must have image con Alton's. You know that he looks like a little boy. He's got like school photos or at.
Speaker 5: A wedding, doesn't he.
Speaker 4: Grandmother's the ties always wonky And anyway, this is amazing. This is a big speech that Boris was making this week to CBI. CBIs all the business leaders of the UK stands for the Confederation of British Industries.
Speaker 5: It's huge.
Speaker 4: These are all millionaire and billionaire business owners, so it's a very important speech. Boris was all over the place. What's great about this isn't just Boris. He's got the vibe of someone in a stand up comedy club, just sort of draped over the mic. Stand is the withering bits in between from the BBC reporter.
Speaker 18: It was an orthodox start to the speech, but soon we were into more unusual territory. When presenting his ten point plan to support businesses going greener, mister Johnson compared himself to Moses. He also quoted Lenin and then made this pitch for electric cars.
Speaker 19: Evs may not burble like sucking doves, and they may not have that arah that you like, but they have so much talk that they move off the lights faster than a Ferrari.
Speaker 18: What But at this point the Prime Minister lost his place and for twenty one long seconds couldn't find it again.
Speaker 5: Uh, this is a prime minister the UK. Forgive me. Business leaders of the UK forgive me, forgive me. And then when he did find it.
Speaker 18: No doubt to his relief. Mister Johnson then returned to the script and before he was finished, he wants to talk about a family day out yesterday.
Speaker 5: I went, as we all must, to pepper Pig World. You've been to pepper Pig World?
Speaker 13: Who's been?
Speaker 5: And went up?
Speaker 18: Pepper Pig World is several hundred kilometers from South Shields. The Prime Minister went.
Speaker 11: On, Pepper Big World is very much my kind of place. It has a very safe streets, discipline in schools. Hear the emphasis on new mass transit systems. I noticed, what the hell?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Beautiful Day Mother in law Lands Monday wrap up Warm. We're getting into summer here at home.
Speaker 6: I actually saw on the news that it's going to be the wettest, greyest summer that we've had in years because of la Nina La Nina, great.
Speaker 4: Name for you done all right God one of four point three Christian O'Connell show. It's exciting, eight days to go. It's all the greatest our radio ever. So for the last hour of next Friday show, last show of the year, we will head to our local pub, the London Tavern on stage. The final song you hear from us of the year will be a live one performed with a house band by a very special and I do mean there's very special live musical guest. They can't believe we've landed this one. We've saved the big one to the end of the year. Huggy from this radio station told us a couple of months ago that he does a great version of the awesome Rick Springfield song Jesse's Girl. So good is he when he goes on holiday to Bali. He sings it like a karaoke with a live band. Sometimes you might have seen some charaoganize. It's great they have a live band to do the songs. Huggy is so good at this version of Jesse's Girl that there's a photo.
Speaker 5: Of him behind the bar.
Speaker 6: And before COVID he was going back every year and there walking him back on stage.
Speaker 5: To rock the same song every year. Let's not get into that. Okay, same song every year. It's Huggy.
Speaker 4: There's no point trying to pick it apart. So he said, he's so good and so you know, and you've been to bar and they've got people's photos behind the bar. So they're local legends, aren't they.
Speaker 6: Sometimes it says, do not serve this men.
Speaker 4: Yes, he didn't say what was around it. Do not let him up singing. So we thought, do you know what, we be really great? Let's hear this. He can't go to Barley at the moment.
Speaker 5: Let's hear this.
Speaker 4: So next Friday, we've got our house band who we found last week, Scott, the guy who rang in. He's also a brilliant vocal coach a gaming yesterday. You're about to hear how he got on trying to train Huggy to get him to be as good as he can. Now that Huggy's getting a bit nervous, that's right.
Speaker 6: The backing band will be Scott's band, who said what thank you guys for coming forward. They're playing their first gig again in eighteen months this weekend.
Speaker 4: Awesome, So we should just point out at the moment. Huggy in the last week has started to get very nervous, asn't he sort of the glasses came off the other day.
Speaker 5: I did the old Ah God, I don't think he's really good.
Speaker 4: It's actually a very tough song. It's in two rangers, you know. Then he started to say he's got kidney stones as well, so the backing band will be renamed for the Morning, Huggy and the Kidney Stones. The other thing he mentioned as well is that it's an easy song for the band, tough song for the singer. Yep, the excuses have started.
Speaker 6: The newest excuse was, oh, and it's very noisy in the bar and BALI, so it's kind of more of a pub rock vibe where you're really listening to the quality the singer.
Speaker 4: All right, So when we come back then you'll hear what happened when he had vocal training yesterday to help him with his amazing performance of Jesse's Girl.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: What you're about to hear.
Speaker 4: Hopefully we'll get you excited. It would also show you that Huggy has work to do in the next eight days because there was a big show in town next Friday, live on Gold one four point three, Live to Melbourne and live on stage at the London Tavern here in Richmond ill local Pub next week on the show we'll give you a chance to win your way there to see this. And also tomorrow we open up the audition lines again for you to sing on the bill. But right now then let's eavesdrop, let's go back. You might as well be listening to Lennon and McCartney. This could be footage from Peter Jackson's Beatles documentary Two Greats, Two Legends of Music. So we've got Scott who is a legit vocal coaches you're about to hear. And then there's Huggy mid morning General Hill at the station. Huggy tours a couple of months ago that he does an amazing version at karaoke with live house band of Jesse's Girl by Rick Springfield.
Speaker 5: This song No Squint's off. Hugg He does this so well.
Speaker 4: When he goes on holiday to Bari to a bar there there's her photo of him behind the bar, so he thought, let's get a house band, let's recreate this next Friday. So that's why we're doing all this all right, Let's go to Scott and Huggy yesterday.
Speaker 6: So the key at the start is perhaps it's a bit more of a whisper Jesse. He is a friend to try and whisper it, push it.
Speaker 20: Out a little bit there, and then she's watching him with those eyes.
Speaker 6: So just try and cut the notes off as quick as you can. Just get the gears right.
Speaker 1: You don't have to yell and scream at the high bits or something. It's just Jesse's girl.
Speaker 21: Jesse is a friend hugging Yeah, it's oh, it's been a good friend of mine, so very good. But lately something changed. It ain't hard to define. Jesse's got himself a girl and a want to make of mine, and.
Speaker 22: She's watching him with those eyes, and she's loving him with that body.
Speaker 19: I just know it.
Speaker 5: And he's holding her in his arms. Lay late at night.
Speaker 4: You can't hear Scott there. He just walked out, said no, Scott, we paid for the hour. Okay, got to go back in there because I've got no for Brad.
Speaker 5: Here we go. This is what this is. Welcome to our world. The old excuse is kick in now because I've got no for Brad, I vote suddenly he's Pavarotti. It's a gig in a pub.
Speaker 4: You do it in Barney to trunk people, to a somebody with bad tattoos.
Speaker 5: Because I've got no for Brade, I would in vote my voice.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 6: It's sort of more of a little bit of breathing, so pushing a bit of hery out with the Jesse here's a.
Speaker 5: Friend bit husky, but Rick does it all right? Here we go.
Speaker 21: Jesse is a friend on Yeah, he's always been a good friend of mine. But literally something changed. It ain't hard to define. Jesse's got himself a girl, and I want to make him mine.
Speaker 22: And she's watching him with those eyes. She's loving him with that Boddy, I just no, and he's holding her in his arms late late at night.
Speaker 4: You know, I wish that I hadessee his girl perfect.
Speaker 5: I wish that I had just see his Scotty come on, help with the backing here.
Speaker 6: No, we cannot find a.
Speaker 5: Woman like that.
Speaker 4: About ten minutes in its struggling. Genuinely, it was ten minutes into a twenty minute lessen.
Speaker 5: You know, I wish that I had Jessee his girl. And this is where I struggled, girl did in it and it come down? Where can I find old goleman like that?
Speaker 21: I'll play you along with the shoe ra So what I mean, okay, from.
Speaker 18: The upper register is gonna be, is gonna be where you're gonna be changed?
Speaker 5: So I don't know where to change the register.
Speaker 4: This is amazing. I for one cannot wait for next Friday to hear this. Life good on your hockey, Thank you very much, Scott. Tomorrow morning, then if you do one great song right at karaoke, whatever it is, bear in mind someone is doing the Rainbow Connection next Friday, just so you know the kind of people are looking for. Tomorrow morning, audushing lines open, and then next week you can win your way to join us at this show.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show Podcast Listen.
Speaker 5: I'd give up.
Speaker 4: I just said as a joke that vibrato would be a great name, and he went, that's a great name for a boy.
Speaker 6: No, I said the shortened vibes vibes post.
Speaker 5: Yes, this is like a rapper, doesn't it? One hit?
Speaker 4: Wonder when had my o fascial release yesterday? Basically a very intense, deeply painful but awesome at the end of it, massage. You ever had one of these, you will be you literally gripping the hatel.
Speaker 6: I think it's so painful for you because you've put up with that aches and those aches and pains.
Speaker 4: For forty eight years years basically working on the tin man on that tape. It takes hammers to me, basically a mallets to try and break up the fascion release. Anyway, as he has his elbow in various parts of my body, you know, we're talking stuff like this, and he goes, oh my god, you want to hear what my son did.
Speaker 5: His son did something.
Speaker 4: Obviously, we do not encourage a very dangerous thing to do, and there are repercussions that you're about to find out. However, you know what teenage boys are like His son this week, right did this. He's at school and he sneezes and he coughs, and obviously teachers must be just a higher not stuff. Yeah, shut the entire school down. You know the series, the teacher goes, oh, are you what happened there? And he said, for a joke, I've got COVID. I think I've got COVID.
Speaker 5: As a joke.
Speaker 6: One of the boys on the back road, I understand the mind of a teenage boy, because I feel like one still sometimes, and it's in the moment. The joke is the only thing that matters.
Speaker 4: Look, obviously this is terrible as you're about to find out. Why how an you just got to mind yourself of a teenager. And then there are teenagers right then there are teenage boys. Teenage boys brains don't fully develop until I'm in them late to mid twenties, and I think, speaking from personal thing, I'm still mine is still developing and working itself out. Okay, so at that age, I get it. I don't like it, but I get it. A teacher then shuts it all down, goes, you got to go and see the nurse immediately. They've all got these protocols, and so they go, you've obviously sna have you got all three? Goes, No, it was a joke. No, No, you needs to go to nurse right now. Go to nurse, and nurse goes, Oh, you've got to go and get tested. We're gonna have to call your parents.
Speaker 5: You don't know. Please don't call my parents. They're going to go there. They're at work.
Speaker 4: She's doing the whole time. You know, you've got to go right now, the head of the whole school gets involved. Course his dad can't get hold of the mom. Course his dad. His dad has to go. You know, when he's at what he's he's breaking up muscle with someone, okay, And so his dad has to leave work and pick us up from school. Right, He's had to cancel the rest of his day to take him to go and get COVID tested. He has to three and a half hours. It's father and son. You can imagine what the banter's like in there, three and a half hours to go and get a COVID test. They don't need to go and get tested. So we want to hear today about when pranks go wrong. I remember a couple of years ago, Patsy, do you remember that time that Sue the Boss recorded a call to you that you.
Speaker 5: Boke in my foot?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, signed you written, but you would have never heard this.
Speaker 5: We couldn't play it out because Sue. This was Sue the Boss's ideas.
Speaker 4: Patsy ran over my foot, right, I did out the front of the building right in the early days when we're working out some issues and she trying to run me over. Basically, I told you the Boss and went, oh, yeah, what'd be funny if I ring her and so that you're broken you foot, you're gonna be off for a couple of weeks with surgery.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, do it.
Speaker 4: So Sue the Boss went and recorded her as her new thing. Sue the Boss wind up calls.
Speaker 2: Yeah with the human resources manager in the office as well.
Speaker 6: In the show, it was the two parts to Doubler.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so sadly because Patsy's got a big heart. Patsy got very upset and started to cry. I think mainly the thought she hadn't finished.
Speaker 5: Me it's just a broken foot. I thought it was a Crean center shot. Damn it. It limped back in though at some point now it makes my chance. See the boss then roam me, won't you won't be to play it now? Well you know what she's actually said.
Speaker 4: You could, but I don't think it'd be about we can't play it out on Patsy cry and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: So we obviously killed the whole thing.
Speaker 6: We haven't done a brain since.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it gave up, and I think the world's moved on for grown ups actually making prank calls. Are you listening willing would be anyway, each their own.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Mark, Good, Yeah, we're good Mark.
Speaker 13: What happened many years ago?
Speaker 8: It's my job to bring me pay packers back in good or cash and works into the office before I'm going in there and we fools dying off. It would be a great idea of worked for a printing company on the weather ahead to put a termination letter in every person's paypacker. I don't know what I was funny, but.
Speaker 5: What are you thinking. It's the worst possible news. It's like dying, isn't it. You've been terminated?
Speaker 8: I don't know what I thought it was funny, but I did at the time. But then all of a sudden I heard a lot of swearing and yelling coming from the airy factory.
Speaker 5: Four started a revolution there. Comedy did not ensue.
Speaker 8: I think I ran one hundred meters into the bosses office, bigger than.
Speaker 5: But that's a great one. Yeah, that is fantastic, Mark. Thank you very much. You give us a call. Have a good day.
Speaker 7: Thanks.
Speaker 5: All right, when pranks go wrong a brain.
Speaker 1: Now you're listening to the Christian o'kyles Show podcast.
Speaker 14: Judy, good morning, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 4: How are you good, Julie, thanksgiving us a call. So when pranks go wrong, what did you do?
Speaker 10: No, it wasn't me, it was my husband. Now, my husband worked for my brother's company, which is a medical retrieval company. So if you get to sick over these they could intendure in. My brother's company puts out a quote and they send people to go and retreat you. So my husband works for him, and so did his best mate. So they were heading to France this day and decided when he arrived at the airport, he decided to pay prank on his mates. Now, as we know, the French and Australian sort of sense of of humor may not meet and also medical sense of humor.
Speaker 4: Can we just facture an airport security jokes? They really don't like a joker. They make it clear strong percussions.
Speaker 6: I think there's science that says jokes yep.
Speaker 10: And and they carry guns, so that actually mean that. So my husband thought it would be hilarious to call over one of the policemen and points to his mate who was in another line, to come and say, I think this gentleman has drugged in his directionum elect walking over it and smiling and down.
Speaker 5: I do work out. It's great glutes.
Speaker 10: The policeman thought, oh, this is a prank and I'm not liking it. So instead of going over to arst retrieve my husband's mate, he's march my husband.
Speaker 5: Right action, I'm with you, the officer, Yeah, just so like it.
Speaker 10: Later my husband walked out of their sort of somewhat violators through the red face and and to say he's never done that at a French Prince restaurant. Just say restaurant, French airport.
Speaker 4: Every very different thing of her that to you, the full cavity search, you won't find a tip up there, Judy. We're sending a Brice that there's an incredible story. Thank you very much, Judy, Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Mick. Good morning, Mick.
Speaker 14: Mick. Yes, I'll just stand by that last call. I don't think I can top that.
Speaker 5: What have you got there, Mike? A prank cone wrong? What happened?
Speaker 14: Yeah, well, off was a bit of big giggle and end up with my manager in hospital.
Speaker 5: Well, now we need to know what what came before that?
Speaker 14: Yeah, well we used to have a desk yet at the front of an office glass round of the office that we used to lay our orders there on. And he had this thing about coffee cups. He'd walk past and hears a coffee cup on the desk. He just picked it up and smashed it in the bin. We got a big of this, and we super glued a coffee cup to the bench. And he's walked past and gone to grab the copy cup and it hasn't come with him. So he stopped and given a bit of a hoyt and that hasn't come off. So he's given it a bit of a real wreath and the handles come away and his hands kept down and gone through the plate glass window behind him. Cut him up a little bit. So we ended up raced off the hospital and getting a number of stitches.
Speaker 5: Wow. And of course the laughter didn't really happen when that break, did it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, Well I sort of got away with it everything. Everybody here knew it was me, and it was forty years ago, so I'm sacked now to report.
Speaker 3: It was me.
Speaker 6: Until now your boss is on the other line.
Speaker 5: I've been running a Brankbusters feature. Hello, I'm gone, Yes you are all right, mat Good on you that.
Speaker 1: You called a Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Yesterday, we had a great story from Chris about a small but very inborn role he had in a stage production in mentone of Big.
Speaker 7: Two years back.
Speaker 14: I was in a musical theater production of Big and I got to the alta the first scene, I'm in there in my my x alta box, just sitting there, stiff as a board.
Speaker 7: Or stiff as a salta.
Speaker 3: I say, make your wish, and then my second line is your wish is granted?
Speaker 5: Still lands those lines very well if.
Speaker 6: You asked mess like show like.
Speaker 4: So now on the show, we want to celebrate the people that didn't get the big roles. Okay, you've got small parts at best, share your yours is a sad story.
Speaker 6: It's not well, it's not even really a part.
Speaker 20: No.
Speaker 6: I auditioned for How the West Was Walked and got a role as a set designer. So I had to paint the saloon, paint the cactuses, so at the end of the night, hopefully I couldn't hear the crowd, but hopefully they were going out there with that paint brush. Those two leads were great, but who painted that wagon?
Speaker 5: The way you cut in round the edges as well. Pro level.
Speaker 4: Someone's painted this Spielberg here if you need any painting done around your house or on a movie. One of our listeners Andy, all he got to do was look after the tim Man's axe.
Speaker 5: That is really sad.
Speaker 4: Basically you look it after the tim Man's axe. Christian I in the world whether while things are I was a dressing table that turned into a tree. I remember one of my kids. We had to go to school production of the Rocky Horror Show. And all she was was she was a root of a tree.
Speaker 5: We had to sit through too flipping. We had to pay page to see this is the roots. She's just lying there and she at one point she sort of looked up and sort of waved to us and went down here.
Speaker 4: No small barts, No small barts. All right, so there are no small barts. What small bert are you though? In your school plate.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: No small parts? What were you cast? It's not the main role in your school play? Like business? Like no business? Come on to Julie. She was umper Lumper number nine.
Speaker 6: All the upper olympers are important.
Speaker 4: Yes, Christian I was a donkey twice a Mon's canoe sneezed and a baby goat What a cv you got there, sir. Let's go to the lines now, Mitch, good morning.
Speaker 14: How do you Christian, Jack and Patsy?
Speaker 5: How do mid?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Very good? Mid?
Speaker 5: So tell us about your small part.
Speaker 23: Okay, I'll try to keep this short. So seemingly in a secondary college, first year, year seven, I just haded to go into the school music production. Kisnt I think I went for the prince role, but I didn't get it. But the teacher said, would you like to be the slave merchant?
Speaker 14: So I said it.
Speaker 23: I went out. I had like maybe a minute. My line was by your slaves to day, and then I ushered the three girls out under my care and then they dance.
Speaker 5: That sounds that you carried out with great to plumb there, well done, thank you, thank you very much. All right, Mitch, have a good day. Thanks according John good morning?
Speaker 7: Yeah? So are yeah?
Speaker 5: Good Johnny boy, John? No small parts? What were you in the play?
Speaker 7: So basically in my Rockers Desert, I played the branches of my arms of a tree. Wei seconds well, a girl ran through and they grab it and then she screened and let go. That was three walks.
Speaker 5: My role very dramatic, but.
Speaker 6: As far as trees go, it's actually a very active tree. Usually trees are just standing there.
Speaker 5: Train it up.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 7: The irony of it all was that at the end, when the judges were talking about everything, they did too kinds and one of the one of the comments was having unbelievable The same with a tree grabbing the girl and wetting I go.
Speaker 5: So anything like your audition, you're loving to get anything.
Speaker 6: Hell all right, John, he sounds like a tree.
Speaker 5: He was clipping his nails or something. Gareth, good morning, good morning. I'm good girl. So no small boss, what were you?
Speaker 24: I was the brick house in three little pigs, and I just had to sit there and hold the house up. At least the stray house and the sick house.
Speaker 6: Uh, those kids, that's something to do.
Speaker 24: They got blown over and you know, at least they could be seen. I just had to sit behind the cardboard house.
Speaker 5: That's a tough gig. That's a tough gig. You had the hardest house.
Speaker 14: To be.
Speaker 7: Oh absolutely yeah, it's gold.
Speaker 5: All right, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: And Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: No No Small Barts.
Speaker 4: We're celebrating all the small barts, non parts you were given in school plays.
Speaker 6: Oh business shoes.
Speaker 4: Christian, my husband as a kid, had a main part taken away from him for being naughty. He was punished by being the curtain, a human curtain.
Speaker 5: I was a rabbit, but more for them. I had a nosebeed on stage and I took all the focus. Christian. I was just a humble porter who is meant to be playing the drums for we three Kings.
Speaker 4: But I got confused. Stop playing along to little Donkey. It went down a storm, all right. They takes a course down nine four one four one o four three. Good morning Fiona.
Speaker 17: Hi, hey going Christian.
Speaker 5: I'm good Fiona. So no small parts.
Speaker 16: So yeah.
Speaker 9: I was the guiltiest lover in the in one of the end scenes in Friggadoom, pretty much, and my line was, oh Tommy, where have you been?
Speaker 6: I've missed you so much?
Speaker 9: And then of course I get dump.
Speaker 5: I tell you what. You had a line, though, To have a line was a dream for many of us.
Speaker 16: It was.
Speaker 5: It was good. It's incredible these years later you can still remember the entire line.
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, pretty much. There was a little bit more, but I can't remember the rest of it, but much a lot of mining and stuff like that as well, because then he goes and sings a.
Speaker 16: Song and dumps me.
Speaker 4: It's the dumping bent that stayed with you, the scar. That's why it's burrowed in there. Yeah, if you own, thank you very much and give us a call.
Speaker 5: All right, a good day, Thank you, Joanne, good.
Speaker 1: Morning, good morning.
Speaker 17: How are you guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're great, John, thanks for giving us a call. So no small parts.
Speaker 17: Well, my brother kind of created his small part into a major part by making himself the laughing stock at the school play. So he had come home and said, I have to go as a pilot. And my mom's like, oh okay, and so he said, I have to wear what a pilot wears. So she had got bored, like you know, at the two dollars shot like a police hat. And then I think did a queue for quantas or something on the front of it, and got a white shirt and put stripes and things on it and little badgers, and we all walk up to watch him. And it's a religious play, and he was meant to be conscious.
Speaker 5: The pilot, a very different kind of pilot.
Speaker 17: Yeah, everyone else is running around in Angel our fits and there's a carpenter.
Speaker 5: It just meant like a modern interpretation of what a pilon it would be.
Speaker 17: Well he said, it's the Flight out of Egypt. But now, yes, it was a bit of a so he his small part.
Speaker 5: Talk of the play we should do about homemade outfits one day. That's brilliant. Thank you very much. You cool.
Speaker 9: Love that, no problem, love the show, Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: I can't say Kim, Hello, Kim, good morning. How are you? I'm good Kim? So small parts and plays? What were you?
Speaker 16: Oh? We did production at School of snow White and the seventh Dwarfs and then there was like a forest scene and I was.
Speaker 3: A rock.
Speaker 5: The whole store we all know it significant.
Speaker 16: Anyway, So I was a rock with a few other people. And then they had like the seven Dwarves marching through the forest, you know, singing high hole high. Anyway. So there was a large child that was one of the dwarfs and he was supposed to he was supposed to sit on another rock, a bigger kid, but ended up sitting on me, but collapse on.
Speaker 9: Rock.
Speaker 16: Look it wasn't funny as he sat on me. I was she wasn't ready for it.
Speaker 5: We never large person. He needs a brace if they're going to do.
Speaker 16: That seriously, And my head hit the stage and I cracked it and I.
Speaker 3: Got up and I just walked off chuck him off.
Speaker 16: Well, so I was known as the walking Rock.
Speaker 5: They should have made the start the following year written.
Speaker 16: Exactly.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 16: I crept it big time.
Speaker 5: All came turned this one, Kim. We love this one.
Speaker 16: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Christian Connells Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Can't believe we're actually being allowed to do this tomorrow.
Speaker 4: The lawyers at work here the request that we put in this year, throwing a council off the building, the top of an eight story and sadly they said no too.
Speaker 5: However, I cannot believe they're going to let you.
Speaker 4: Who just got a bow and arrow at the weekend? You wiring live arrows in and in our office here right down a corridor, hopefully hitting a target.
Speaker 5: But we've got no guarantee. You're not trained arch or.
Speaker 6: Anything, but I'll try my best.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you the reason why we're doing this then, So who is it who gave you the bow and alf your birthday?
Speaker 6: My friend Jeremy the vegetarian gave me a bow and arrow from the vegetarian people who listen to the show going.
Speaker 5: The me teacher, And this is my friend Patsy the carnival.
Speaker 6: He gave me a bow and arrow for my birthday and I love it. I was flying into tree trunks trying to hit cans off a fence on the weekend, and now I'm going to be aiming at prizes.
Speaker 4: Any turned from an adult into a ten year old are going to be at prizes.
Speaker 5: All right, little boy, well done riding through tomorrow. It won't be Robin Hood.
Speaker 20: Oh no, Jackie Hood, Jackie Hood riding through the glen, Jackie Hood, Jackie.
Speaker 5: Hood with his band of man. How we need a break tomorrow? It won't be Robinhood at the.
Speaker 20: Bee Jackie Hood, Jackie Hood riding through the glen.
Speaker 6: Jackie Hood, Jackie Hood.
Speaker 20: With his band of men.
Speaker 5: You know what it is.
Speaker 4: Rio's not committed to that. He knows he's squirming in there. All right, So let's describe the scene you're out in that you're actually in a narrow corridor firing arrows down at into the news office.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 6: How where do I have to stand? How long is the target away from me? Because the further I am away, the more chance it goes in the newsroom.
Speaker 4: Just so you guys know, well, cutbacks have to be made towards the end of any financial years of mine.
Speaker 5: That's how you find out.
Speaker 4: I think you're ten ten feet ten meters ten meters.
Speaker 5: Do you see how close he was to the one that he was in front of her?
Speaker 6: I was thirty meters.
Speaker 5: I saw the.
Speaker 4: Video, it's three inches away. It was walking the arrows into the things on the video. All right, so we found a master bowman. Okay, Rob, he's going to be coming in tomorrow to give you the arrows and the bow as well. He left this voicemail, Hi.
Speaker 15: Christian, Rob mackenzie here. I'm the master bowman out of Q City Bowman, the Archery Club in Q. I've heard that you're wanting to do some work with bows and arrows, so I bring a lightweight, beginner type both. Even a twelve year old kid can draw it back if he wants to shoot with intention. That is, I want to hit this part of the taken. That's in fact quite difficult to do. It takes some people years to get to be able to do that. People that aren't reasonably well put together ten to just laze away and it's sort of a minor mirry life. They hit way consistently.
Speaker 4: It's not giving us any confidence there is he In fact, I was going to got the golden shot. Now I'm going to call the minor miracle.
Speaker 6: Make the target as big as you can. Can it be like the size of the Wars?
Speaker 4: Do you think you weren't for Channel nine? We have to buy our own week bigs here to do stuff with listeners.
Speaker 5: Make the targets because you're like a mad king.
Speaker 6: The bigger it is, the more chance I got to hit it.
Speaker 5: Are you in the meeting? God says you're firing into a wet suit. Always say neopre or something.
Speaker 6: Neoprins are going to stop an arrow.
Speaker 5: Oh that's what you're firing into tomorrow with the target.
Speaker 4: So Jack will fire a shot where if it lands on the various prices, all the photos of the prizes you win. So every shot on the target shooting from listener. Basically, you know the show ends at the end of next week. We've got a year's worth of leftover prizes, so we're emptying out the prize covered so we can start again in the new year, so all the prizes will have to go tomorrow. I just I just thought that actually, if Jack was firing them at targets, we could give them away that right way.
Speaker 5: But now listen to rom and why are you're not going to hear anything?
Speaker 4: No, he doesn't know how master bowman A right, he doesn't know we're stalking him out. He's the master bowman. A guy got it at the weekend. That's who I'm going to listen to.
Speaker 6: I'll hit the prizes.
Speaker 5: All right, you heard? And that's tomorrow show guys.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Today is National Debt Day, I know, National Day. Fun stuff for the time, waste, rich pickings.
Speaker 6: Of course, perfect timing right before Christmas?
Speaker 5: Oh yes, have you got that Nicholas Cage stuff? I think.
Speaker 6: Nicholas Cage went broke after a string of eccentric purchases adding up to one hundred and fifty million dollars. Among other things, he bought exotic pet octopus one hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 5: One hundred and fifty thousand. What did it do?
Speaker 6: It was exotic?
Speaker 5: All right? Okay, you get what you pay for.
Speaker 6: Fifteen homes shrink come on fifteen homes shrunken pygmy heads that cost him two and a half million, and the two and a half two thousand, sorry two hundred and fifty thousand dollars dinosaur head that he had to return, that he had to return because it determined that the fossil was stolen.
Speaker 4: All right, So today then on a time away? So looking for your broke TV shows? Cheap TV shows? How are yours?
Speaker 5: Jack?
Speaker 6: I'm ready to go, all right?
Speaker 4: Trailer parks and Rex Silvil plus Malcolm with a nickel. Poor little Moulkis hadn't got a nickel gold friend just Jennifer Anderston I sort of could have fall just Jennifer Anderson's friend.
Speaker 6: Or you shouldn't have to buy your friends instead of pip My Ride.
Speaker 5: That's a very opulent show, is it pim My Ride?
Speaker 20: Oh?
Speaker 5: Those rings cost so much? No, it's pep my Slide.
Speaker 6: I get a little cheaper to do the slide US silver plus.
Speaker 4: Eighteen very expensive to hire all the eighteen and the weapons, and that van much cheaper to get the C plus tea.
Speaker 5: Oh well, okay, what have you got there? Just open the window, guys, Let that stink our bit chack, what have you got? Broke TV shows?
Speaker 6: Hey, who's that yellow? Family is trying to save him every dollar? It's the Scrimsons.
Speaker 5: It's a good start, solid silver.
Speaker 6: I hope it is, because it's downhill from there.
Speaker 5: You promised gold earlier.
Speaker 6: Watch out for these guys. It's loan shark tank.
Speaker 5: That's gold. That's smart.
Speaker 6: Hand me down to an abbe after.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's just doesn't fit me, mum. That's also gold and frugal rock. Frugal rock back to us, Bronze Brighter.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian o'crls show podcast.
Speaker 15: Now.
Speaker 4: The pair of tickets to be one this morning on the time Wasteter for sunset sounds.
Speaker 5: On National Dead Day. We're looking for your cheaper TV shows.
Speaker 4: Jackie boy, you're in tomm Yeah, okay, skin Ty the Broke Kangaroo.
Speaker 6: Silvil plus or two.
Speaker 5: So that what is it?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 5: H thank you though, Malcolm driving Miss Daisy's TV shows. We've got to give it a breath just for one day, okay.
Speaker 4: Georgie driving Miss Daisy is to send to me not Mark gone. The six dollar Man lost his millions. It brought went half some a dinosaur head with Nick Cage.
Speaker 5: Corey. That was very good. Corey did that? The six million Dollar Man two and a half minute, noodles this gold, that's smart. Warren very good.
Speaker 6: The Brokie Bunch silver plus.
Speaker 5: The Fresh Price Saw of Baronia.
Speaker 6: Too much going on?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the farmer wants a.
Speaker 4: Discount gold Shinzi are well done? Who used to be a millionaire? Silver, downt and shabby Silver, Lauren Horder gold.
Speaker 5: Reese.
Speaker 4: That's very good, Kirby or expenditure Bronz, Game of milk cratesfold them thrones, cheapy blinders, gold, Gilligan's lump of mud?
Speaker 5: What is that the winner?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 6: No, when I can't win gold?
Speaker 5: Oh that deserves to be the winner. Who is winning? The tickets VIP package to go to Sunset.
Speaker 6: Sounds Cory and the six dollar Man.
Speaker 5: You are the winner. We're back tomorrow morning. You see them.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast