Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast, start today's show. That sometimes happens on the show. We were trying to go somewhere and end up going somewhere else and having more fun where we ended up, which was spam. We were talking about spam. If you have a certain age, you grew up with spam might be nanding, granddad forcing on you hangover from the wall. But spam, we didn't realize it's still a thing. Now. Do you just cast your mind back to the old triangular tin. It used to be in that triangle tin like a warning sign. It's al about what was contained within with their little key that you used to have on the outside to roll it around and unleash the spam, which was the color of human flesh.
Speaker 2: Have you looked on Google images and saying the whole thing of spam, remind yourself what it looks like when it comes out of the camp but stays in that.
Speaker 1: Blotch jellied mass of a kind of brick of It's actually making me a bit sort of gaggy now, But there were still so many we've heard from listeners who are still buying it and sam are still spaming, keeping the spam love alive and put and there's sandwiches for work. So with all the spam love today we're going for spam movies. Have the Spam Corporation appreciate the great work we're doing for spam and keeping the memories alone.
Speaker 2: I don't know the way we talked about it this morning. I don't know if it's an advert.
Speaker 1: Alright, then Spam movies. Planet of the Spam Gold, I Am Spam Gold. Indiana Jones are the Temple of spam civil plus, no country for old spam, Gold, Crouching can, hidden Spam.
Speaker 2: These are all funny gold.
Speaker 1: All right, Jackie boye, What have you got for spam movies?
Speaker 2: Spam's Labyrinth?
Speaker 1: What a terrifying labor that would be, just stuck in all that horrible chilly meat as you're trying to make your way through that laborate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gold plus the girl with the spam tattoo very good.
Speaker 1: What a great tattoo that would be gold.
Speaker 2: Catch me if you can of spam. Yeah, Bronze and Rambo becomes Spambo.
Speaker 1: Spambo brilliant gold plus Christian Hello.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian Spam is in palettes at Costco tell your listeners now it's also the surprise ingredient. Own a special fried rice our local Chinese takeaway. Let it out of the bag to me. I'm sure they just said that to fool you, my friend. We told another one that we spam it. How we will laugh when they fight up and it does not taste nice. Christian now used as secret knowledge to make fantastic fried rice for my kids. Their words, not mine, Thank you. Casper. Listening in Canberra, Jackie mused to find some extra spam fax.
Speaker 2: I'm on the spam website and finding some of the things they're boasting about. Austin, Texas every year holds spam Rama Barbecue festival. In nineteen eighty three, Spamposium was coming together of spamo files, as they said, from across the nation, and then just the different types of the different ways they recommend you can. Sorry, I've just lost and there's so many spam facts. I'm squat scrolling to people didn't know that spam can be grilled, pan fried, broiled, sauteed, and baked, bakeups and spam kid's Birthday.
Speaker 1: What a lovely cake it would make with a candle in the middle for your beloved. All right, then, so were spam movies today. Spam Ageddon, Silver, Silence of the Spam, Gold Span, Spam go unchained. I got too excited there, A little bit premature with the punchline Gold, Spam go unshamed. Paul Bracket's very good. The spam has eyes Silver, Spam by Me, Gold, Village of the Spamed, the Civil plus duncan thank you when Hammy met spammy gold Mark and Frankston very good. Uh No, that's rude. Uh dude, waste my gelatinous muck. Oh man, that is funny. Gold plus how long did you take type in that in? It tried to be auto corrected and you went no, I do want to say gelatinous muck Steumonga Parker appreciate the effort. Spam dog Gold plus Wendy worldne much ado about spam Silver, the spam who shagged me Gold, Liam who is currently painting in elwood, catch me if you spam silver. See that's a slightly better one than yours, Honey, I shrunk the spam Silver plus white men can't spam Silver plus the spam that rocked the cradle Bronze Cool Spam Luke Bronze spamming this daisy. They're getting silly now.
Speaker 2: I think we've passed it.
Speaker 1: Silver and finally market Thornbrew. You can end it with spam's on a plane.
Speaker 2: That's all right, silver Plass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very good everyone, Well done.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast