Speaker 1: Question. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast. For the last hour and forty minutes, I've been wearing something hidden under my T shirt that I'm now going to share with the team and the world.
Speaker 2: It's time.
Speaker 1: Do you remember a couple of months ago I went to see Chris Rock here in Melbourne. Loved it, right, he was incredible, one of the best stand up performances I've ever seen. It's an amazing show. What I also loved was soon as he come on stage, I spotted it. Oh my god, he's got this amazing necklace that looks like the Prince logo. He must have had that made of some of that. I go home in the evening, right and I go, I want that necklace. Chris Rock, Chris O'Connell, you know it scans. I love Prince. It looked really, really nice, so I don't mind little necklace myself. So though I'm gonna I'm gonna have a look for this. I see that Chris Rocks want was about sixty dollars, so there must be a replica. The world wide Well does cheaper versions that go on st I start looking around. I see one rights in America though of that. Now, to be fair to me, what I'm about to show you is not as advertised.
Speaker 2: It's a lot bigger. It's a lot on Chris Rock. How big was his here's this?
Speaker 1: And obviously because he's on a big stagish right from you can just about seeing them. But proportionally it looked right like, yeah, okay, I could pull that off. When this thing arrived, I went I couldn't even understand how any human being can pull that off. I've had this a couple of weeks. It's been sat in a box. I haven't showed the family because I know the reaction.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, why.
Speaker 1: Did you not like check or read the small print?
Speaker 2: Are you? Is everyone really so excited for?
Speaker 1: What I'm going to ask you is close your eyes when I asked you to open them, you will see this beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: Open your eyes.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, izz.
Speaker 1: Isn't that beautiful? Isn't that beautiful? Now that I can't I can't suddenly coming one show and to start doing the show like this.
Speaker 2: I can't can.
Speaker 3: I I couldn't. I couldn't take you. Seriously, I don't think I could perform.
Speaker 2: You can't rio ons?
Speaker 1: What reaction?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: What do you think of it?
Speaker 2: I need's sunglasses. It looks it's so bright, beautiful, isn't it. It's way too big for a human chest. It takes up most of your chest.
Speaker 1: It's like a kind of religious kind of darns. Maybe something they would have on the Queen's coffin at the funeral a couple of weeks ago. It's very dazzly, obviously not real time, and it's not the price base threat.
Speaker 2: It's too bright, isn't it?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Is it the brightness or the size or both.
Speaker 3: It's this thing that only somebody who's dresses princes for a fancy dress party could wear, because you know how for a fancy dress they go, you know, really above and beyond to go, hey, I'm prince.
Speaker 2: There's no mistaking anyone.
Speaker 1: Go where do you get that strange jewelry from?
Speaker 2: But I can't. I can never wear this. I guess you can tuck it behind your shirt like the first.
Speaker 1: It's actually quite heavy as well. It's like could work out for my neck, you know.
Speaker 2: Boxes and wrestlers should do it tall a brighter nose.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Carl's Show podcast