Speaker 1: Laura.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 3: Hello, Happy Monday. Hello, hi guys. Lady at the chemists warehouse today, great savings every day. It's the pickup. We're back. We're feeling a little dusty, lady, Are.
Speaker 4: You feeling a little bit dusty? Mistury didn't even drink.
Speaker 2: On the weekend, mister threw a party for his lovely boyfriend Hayden, and it was a housewarming party as well. But you actually didn't even drink.
Speaker 3: No, I don't drink.
Speaker 2: Really, this new and improved healthcare new.
Speaker 3: Year knew me. I threw a Barbie party. Didn't drink.
Speaker 5: It was Barbie theme, so everyone had to come as Barbie. I was an apleted miniskirt. You wearing a pleated mini skirt and it was very hard to find a six excel pleated miniskirt.
Speaker 3: It's also a tablecloth if anyone wants a table.
Speaker 6: Corn well Bred has continued the theme today because she's rocked up, still wearing full baby pink.
Speaker 3: It's a vibee. You look cute.
Speaker 5: The party was good all the way, still reeling because we had a friend of the show there. We play a song at Kiss all the time, Sam Fisher, are your name dropping?
Speaker 2: Two minutes into the show.
Speaker 4: Did you have a celebrity at your party?
Speaker 3: Mitch Jury, Yeah, Mattie Jay turned up. I was absolutely bewildered.
Speaker 5: Sam Fisher was there, he's a friend of mine, and my parents were also there, and they did not handle being in the presence of a superstar. He tells me and said, hey, can we chat? And I haven't replied to it yet. The Sam Fish is going to be on the show. We'll call him and see what went down with my parents at the party.
Speaker 2: Well, I have a huge problem with a celebrity, a very big celebrity. Gwyneth Poultrow. Now she is I feel like all she does these days. I don't even think she does movies anymore. She's just in the media for these ridiculous health and wellness I don't.
Speaker 6: Even know if she owns Goop, so she's owns like one of the world's biggest wellness companies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's like women steaming their downstairs things like that. It's very ridiculous. But she has come up with two things I want to talk about. One is her diet and one is a new fad that she's pushing that is so dangerous. Then we need to talk about it.
Speaker 3: All right. You're going to get on your soapbox, are you?
Speaker 2: I'm already on it.
Speaker 4: We're also going to give Gwenea Patra a call. She'll be on next as well.
Speaker 3: Gwenethan No, I'm going to wind it back.
Speaker 2: If she's actually on the phone, I'll be like, hey, when love your movies?
Speaker 3: All right, that's all on the way.
Speaker 5: It's to pick up Happy Monday around Australia. Monday afternoon, it's the pickup Britt, Laura and Mitch. Thanks to Chevis's Warehouse, you can get Black Moore's Executive be Stress Formulas two fifties, available now at Chemists Warehouse for just forty seven ninety nine. Always read the label, follow the directions for use.
Speaker 3: Ladies. Breathe in, breathe out. I learned that following Gwyneth Paltrow and TikTok.
Speaker 2: That's all you learn. I haven't been steaming you downstairs area or anything like that.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 4: You haven't purchased a beautiful candle that smells like her.
Speaker 3: You can get those, yes, apparently for years.
Speaker 2: That's what that mold is that you're okay, I do want to talk about Gwyneth poultry, but not for her movies. I want to talk about her quotation wellness and health advice. Now there's been a lot of questionable advice. She owns or she's the founder of Goop. A lot of you might have heard of Goop. Laura and I we've laughed about Goup many a time.
Speaker 3: Business.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's a wellness business they do. I mean, they have a very successful podcast. They also sell lots of wellness esque products.
Speaker 2: Well she's been absolutely dragged at the moment because she recently went on the Art of Being Well podcast and she spoke about what she eats in a day and some other things that she does for her quote unquote wellness. I want you to hear what she eats in a day.
Speaker 7: I eat dinner early in the evening, I do a nice intermittent fast. I usually eat something about twelve and in the morning I'll have some things that won't spake my blood sugar ate, so I have coffee, but I really like soup for lunch. I have bone broth for lunch a lot of the days.
Speaker 2: So what we're hearing is by dinner she has had water.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 4: Can I say I like that?
Speaker 6: She called like a chicken stock or bone broth. It's actually the base for the soup. It's what you put the soup into. It suspends the soup.
Speaker 2: Water that was a bone was boiled in.
Speaker 4: It is water with some flavs.
Speaker 3: Thats what it is. What is bone but sounds like something a villain because it's.
Speaker 2: The nutrients from the bone. It has some properties that are supposed to be good for illness and things like that. But it's not a meal, and it doesn't have as many nutrients as.
Speaker 4: You need a meal.
Speaker 6: I think, Like so serving a bone broth has about twenty calories in it. Like that's how little she's eating up until what is dinner time, and then she's having a plate of vegetables.
Speaker 5: The best part about that is mid recording, you can hear it almost pass out because she's speaking so much.
Speaker 3: She sounds so tough, she sounds exhausted.
Speaker 6: But then she goes and hasard sauna and sweats all the bone broth out, so she's backed to zero.
Speaker 2: So she's had a liter of water and then she sweats it out, so she negates everything she's had.
Speaker 6: Can I just say this is so problematic though, the fact that she's gone onto a podcast. It's all about promoting a well and healthy life. And obviously she's a huge celebrity, she has a mass amount of influence, and people listen to this and think, not only is this a way to stay in shape and to be this like vibrant and youthful looking woman, it's also a way to stay healthy, which absolutely is not. I mean, I listen to this and I just think this is so obviously disordered, eating dressed up as wellness and being served as wellness when we really should be talking about it for.
Speaker 8: What it is.
Speaker 2: And to top it off, she speaks about the fact that she does this in line with her doctor, doctor Will Cole. Now she continuously says, my doctor, my doctor, my doctor. He's not actually a general practitioner. He's not a doctor. He cannot diagnose or treat medical conditions. And just want to really put that.
Speaker 3: On the record. But do you know what's worse?
Speaker 2: Can I tell you what she's promoting now? The Food's one thing I have a problem with that she is promoting this new I don't even know how to say. I don't want to say it. Okay, she puts ozonegas, like ozone gas up her behind up her buttthole.
Speaker 3: She puts it.
Speaker 2: It's like an ozone enemy, so she puts a gas up her butt. Now there is no proof that this is this is actually harmful. The o's only I think about it. It's supposed to stop ultraviolet light coming in.
Speaker 4: This is what it does.
Speaker 2: It's why would you put that up your butt?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Is that why we have a hole in the ozone layer that's for her bumb hole. Yes, put her in prison.
Speaker 4: I say she's deef. She's stealing from the earth and it's affecting all of us.
Speaker 2: Climate change is due.
Speaker 3: To Cowneth Paltrow taking the OS and.
Speaker 4: Putting it up.
Speaker 3: I always knew it would be weather.
Speaker 2: I think everybody should probably ignore all health and will was advice that Cowyneth Poltrop was out into ald.
Speaker 3: This is this is what I agree all right.
Speaker 5: Over the weekend we had a little pickup party at my house, a Barbie themed party, and we had a celebrity there and Australian celeb did turn up and my parents really really have embarrassed.
Speaker 3: They were not cool the show. This celeb's message me, they want to talk, so we're going to do it live on the air.
Speaker 2: Oh no, how awkward.
Speaker 3: I'll do it next to the pickup. It's the pick up.
Speaker 5: Monday Afternoon, Laura and Mitch. Thanks to Chemists Warehouse heading today, Greats every day.
Speaker 2: We had such an amazing weekend at your party, Miterury. It was your housewing party, it was your partner Hayden's birthday party. It was Barbie themed. I'm still rocking the pink outfit because i just loved it so much. But we need to talk about the ridiculously awkward moment that happened. You had Sam Fisher arrive at your party.
Speaker 3: And I've been friends with Sam for a while. This hasn't been like, oh, I'm just going to invite anyone with a blue tick house. We've been with friends.
Speaker 2: Why didn't know.
Speaker 4: Sam was coming?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: And then I saw him walk in And then I did what most people do when you see a celebrity and you're like, play cool, and then you actually play it cool. Now, some people at your party that didn't play it cool with your entire family, your entire family, every and I know Sam felt really really awkward. So to make you feel awkward, I actually got Sam on the phone.
Speaker 3: Oh, he did not feel awkward, I.
Speaker 1: Got to say, I never feel awkward. And so when his mom came at me.
Speaker 3: Singing, no, hold on, hold on, let me set the scene.
Speaker 5: I go upstairs becuse I'm doing house tours because it's a housewarming. I didn't realize Sam had arrived. So by the time I was halfway down the stairs, I could hear a live rendition of his song, and I thought, Oh, that's nice. Maybe he's just giving people a life.
Speaker 3: He walked into a performance. And as I get more and more down the stairs, I go, oh, he's a bit off key today. And I keep going down the stairs and it's my mum singing this city a cappella in front of you. Sam.
Speaker 1: I'm so certain about me and your mom sound the same.
Speaker 3: She's just off key.
Speaker 4: She sounds like you.
Speaker 2: After a few weeks, how long I think you were probably only like ten meters into the door, right? How long have you been at the party before you were doing a live performance with Mitch's mam Michelle.
Speaker 1: It wasn't long, I will say that, But bless her is.
Speaker 4: At what point in a party do you treat it like it's actually a meet and greet?
Speaker 6: What mor are you like okay, I'm not in autographed. When do I get paid for this event?
Speaker 2: I was like, Mitch will be really upset if you leave. Can you just stick it out, take a few more selfies? I slipped him at twenty to sign some autograph.
Speaker 4: Can you just sing a couple of more songs with Mitch's mum?
Speaker 1: And these lies, I will not tolerate them.
Speaker 3: If you've sung with my mom, you're part of the jury family. Welcome to me.
Speaker 1: I will I will sing with your mom any day, anytime, however many wines I'm in.
Speaker 6: Speaking of singing people, you do have a brand new song out with Amy Shark. Yes, it's much better to do a duet with that instead of Michelle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, I'm high on youes out now, Yeah, yeah, it's out now.
Speaker 1: We're performing on Australian Idol tonight, which means madness. Yeah and yeah me and Amy Shark.
Speaker 4: I wait to see it.
Speaker 5: You can get sam on tonight Australian Idol seven thirty on Channel seven to thanks for coming on, Sammy, and I'll give you my mum's number.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you guys can just continue this friendship into the future.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. Second date here we go.
Speaker 3: It's the pick up. We're back after this. It's the pick up.
Speaker 5: Monday Afternoon, Britt, Laura and Mitch. Thanks to Chemists Warehouse, Black Moore's Executive Beast Dress Formulas two fifties are available now at Chemists Warehouse.
Speaker 3: So just forty seven ninety nine. Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Speaker 4: Oh, a little bit of ratatuy?
Speaker 3: Is that what this is? I think?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 4: Do you know what you guys here?
Speaker 6: You've got your little afternoon omelet, but you like to order? I thought now might be the time to talk food.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 6: There is a couple who ordered some delicious food on Uber Eats. They sat down, ready to ready to eat it in front of the TV.
Speaker 5: That excitement when you've got a good show on, when you've got a good hot meal and you're sitting in your seat, isn't it?
Speaker 3: You're ready to go?
Speaker 6: They ordered a kim cheese stew delicious JAPANI lovely started eating it. Got three quarters of the way through it found a little surprise that they weren't expecting.
Speaker 3: Fortune cookie. I think they found a literal drowned rat.
Speaker 4: They found rattatuy.
Speaker 6: Inside they found they found furs, found a tail, they found ears, the whole thing. It was only that they found bits and pieces of the actual rat that they realized it had fallen in and had cooked down.
Speaker 2: Well, they obviously didn't have a problem with the taste. It probably tasted great.
Speaker 3: That wor imagine going, what a delicious meal that one? Total? Wait, he's around.
Speaker 6: Well, apparently they ended up violently sick. They immediately sought medical attention to treat anything nefarious and ended up in hospital with it.
Speaker 4: Oh, it is disgusting.
Speaker 3: That's the deleted ending to Rat two that none of us ever saw.
Speaker 2: That's what I haven't brought out a final third film because he fell into the soup.
Speaker 3: The rad actor.
Speaker 4: Hell, he unfortunately died in a Kim cheese chew in New York.
Speaker 3: Oh, we got Corey on thirteen one sixty five. Corey, what did you find in your food?
Speaker 8: Get ready for this one. This is quite disgusting. I was out on a date with my girlfriend, had this nice Italian restaurant, ordered some pasta and had a red wine and in the pasta, and I felt something hard in the pasta. I thought, Okay, what's it? So I got that out of my mouth. Looked at it and it was a part of the tooth, and I thought, oh, maybe it's mine. Looks around my mouth and did all that and it wasn't.
Speaker 2: You had someone else's two more pasta.
Speaker 6: Was it a human tooth or maybe it was a bit of the meat that they wasn't around rabbit tooth?
Speaker 4: Wasn't like beef cheek.
Speaker 3: Pasta beef it was.
Speaker 8: It was quite gross and I don't know what it was.
Speaker 2: Did I have like a feeling?
Speaker 4: Did I have a feeling?
Speaker 5: Hold on?
Speaker 3: Was it a baby tooth? Cory, because then that's like child labor in the back.
Speaker 4: I feel physically sick, physically sick.
Speaker 3: I do love pasta, the yeah, I don't think it'll put me out.
Speaker 2: Do you know what happened in my pasta?
Speaker 3: Last night?
Speaker 2: I had a Carbonara and it was like, this isn't gross, but it was full of eggshell? Oh, you know, like really crunchy.
Speaker 4: Did you make it yourself?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I made yourself. All right, let's get out of here.
Speaker 5: We will see you tomorrow from three oclock Will and Woody up eggs the boys driving you home.
Speaker 3: I have a great one, guys, groat up. I'll see then everyone