Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Television legend Carrie Ane Kenney fell several meters from a trapeze while performing in the musical Pippot.
Speaker 1: Sell The things that make more sense than others bring Pikes, nurseries, mercury, pikes, p y k e.
Speaker 3: S Hey, Why Hi Hey, as in kill hey why.
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults Wood, Why is your life so expensive?
Speaker 3: I'm not even having a good child.
Speaker 1: Just a couple of mitches, what about me? Don't forget No, he is MITUREI and HELI are welcome to the show everyone.
Speaker 3: Today, Thanks for checking out the podcast.
Speaker 1: Episode sixty seven. We've made it this fast.
Speaker 3: Some of you really have? What do you mean so have I? We've both been here the whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm just saying we could have really kicked it. In a lot of podcasts don't make it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've mentioned before the twenty episode curse. Around the twenty that's when people start to burn out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we pushed through. Yeah, we really have.
Speaker 3: And today we've got the Gay Whisperer coming on.
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on, I've got music for him like I did on Mother's Day.
Speaker 6: I've got.
Speaker 3: Our psychic is going to be doing some predictions for a couple of listeners that reached out.
Speaker 1: To us, The Gay Whisper.
Speaker 3: The Gay Whisper will be I'm also.
Speaker 1: Going to ask him what he predicts and seasony on near future.
Speaker 3: I don't want it to be about me, though I wanted it to be about the listeners because I don't want it to be about my future.
Speaker 1: I wanted I know my.
Speaker 3: Future to be a surprise.
Speaker 1: Really Yep.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be my last week at kids this week. Oh so I'll be unemployed after that and then the rest. I'm open to anything.
Speaker 1: We'll tack it on at the end. But we are getting some listeners call through, which is going to be very exciting. We always I always like having the listeners on.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, and this guy he's good.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what's his name again.
Speaker 3: It's Alex Morgan's real name, but we've nicknamed him the Gay with Bruh. Much like Doctor Gay. All of our panel of experts.
Speaker 1: Having to be gay only come on the show with a professional view. If you are homosexual, welcome to the show. Our Gay There, Oh the microphone bro get the gay Engineer.
Speaker 3: But one person that is not gay, our third Wheel Prize keeper Jenaha.
Speaker 1: Usual, good to have you here. We also have our gay drummer boy here, Stephen. It's a gay drummer boy.
Speaker 3: What You're going to bother me with sound effects this early in the show, are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right? But I'm very excited for Psychic. I think that will be very very fun.
Speaker 3: It'll be interesting, indeed will get me.
Speaker 1: You're on a red carpet the other night post kiss life has begun?
Speaker 3: Can I just say my? Is it just me? This week is actually about something that happened the night of that red carpet.
Speaker 1: Really the Foxtel red carpet, that's the one. So that's your origin? Is it Min's TikTok related? Okay, yeah, something I've got a bit of a grite with TikTok, but we'll jump into it in a second. If it is your first time listening, welcome to Is it just me? Sounds like you're in an adotor spa.
Speaker 3: I'm working it.
Speaker 1: Actually it is quite nice, isn't. Yeah, someone should spray some eucalyptus and I'd feel like I'm just about to get a massage.
Speaker 3: Actually, contraceptive diaphragm. Sam, can you go to my top door out there? I've got a little missing spray. It's in a little blue bottle.
Speaker 1: I use that sometimes so I have a stressful day. I know it's there. It's a coconut one, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Oh? Helping yourself to my shit?
Speaker 5: Are you.
Speaker 3: Close your eyes? There we go?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 3: Oh, no, one spray.
Speaker 1: He's got a k fall.
Speaker 7: He sent me out.
Speaker 3: Anyway, it's your first time Westing. We start the show the same way every week with and is it just me? Each it's something we know, it's something we hate or appreciate. We don't know what each other's because it's going to be we're both given a hint though, So who wants to kick things off?
Speaker 1: Fucking harassment? Thank you? Sam? Oh, it smells like a MAUI jim in here? You can go first this week?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like you're still struggling through your topping fits, so I'll kick things off.
Speaker 1: You need to get my ventila a right here we go?
Speaker 8: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Can Nancy Gance get fucked?
Speaker 9: Nancy Dance?
Speaker 3: You know the Nancy Dance pants like spanks o the spanksh Oh.
Speaker 1: No, I want to buy some don't Why don't do it? Oh, I've been the skims in the Kim Kardashian shape where I want to buy I want to buy shapewear.
Speaker 3: Oh, maybe I got the wrong brand, you grub, because I went to that red carpet the other night and I was like, I'm going to try spanks because a drag queen actually suggested it to me. They were saying to me, oh, these were five bucks of the best thing ever that has smooth the bumps. You know, you love handles. It sucked in a little bit.
Speaker 1: You're telling me, yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, And so I thought I'll whack these on because I've just been feeling a little bit uncomfortable recently. Yeah, Like I don't mind that I've put on a bit away, Like it doesn't bother me at all. It's just the fact that it's like, you know that feeling when you're like, oh, it's actually a bit uncomfortable, Like my clothes are getting a bit tighter.
Speaker 1: You can kind of feel them, like leaning on the fat differently, you can feel the cloth.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I was like a bit of nip and tuck. Never hurt me. One of whack some spanks on. Oh my god, these Nancy Gance pants nearly suffocated me. Look I've got the mere with me. Oh, these are what I wore under my outfit at that red carpet, And at one point I thought I was going to faint like a bin bag if it does. Look, they're all who is this Nancy Gance bitch?
Speaker 1: Can you google this Nancy se if we can get her at a home front?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just want to chat Nancy.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're your wrong size. Maybe that's built for someone like me a bit bigger.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, The problem was that they were way too tight, even though I did buy them in the correct size. Maybe if I win a size up, but I'm just like, you know, it doesn't matter that much. And also I took her before and after photo. They didn't really make much difference. Yeah, he come over here. I'm not posting them. Don't even ask, But like, would you agree that I don't even look that different with the spanks on or off?
Speaker 1: Oh, it makes no difference.
Speaker 3: But if anything, I feel like I look more pregnant with them on. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It makes your stomach look more pronounced.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it makes me have like a little It kind of makes everything fold over the Nancy. It just pushes everything up.
Speaker 1: It looks like you're wearing a Huggi or a depend It looks like maternity.
Speaker 3: Where Wow, did we get Nancy's Well?
Speaker 9: I don't have her direct number, but taxivating she's She's an undergarment entrepreneur. That's what she describes herself as.
Speaker 1: She's evil.
Speaker 9: She's the founder and former president of Body Slimmers, so she's not in charge of so she heard. Her signs may be a lot better than the ones.
Speaker 3: That you've got. How old is she?
Speaker 9: She was born in nineteen fifty five.
Speaker 3: And how old is she?
Speaker 9: She is sixty five years old. She turned sixty six in a month.
Speaker 1: We don't want to speak ill of the almost dead.
Speaker 3: Maybe she comes from a time when core sets were cool and not being able to breathe properly was just the norm. It makes me think, no wonder Bloody Samanthra Maity quit a job in TV. Like, imagine having to wear fucking spanks every day.
Speaker 1: I do my radio show in fucking ug boots and no one will ever know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you know what? After the mess that was twenty twenty and after being locked down, I refuse do you hear me. I refuse to be anything other than comfortable at all times. I've started dressing like such a hobo, have I not?
Speaker 1: You've started wearing oversized clothes?
Speaker 3: Yes, and like I just who am I trying to impress? No one, not ask So I will never ever wear banks again. It's not word that's so uncomfortable. Nancy Gance, go right.
Speaker 1: Shove it right up. We'll pull your shape wear down and then shove it right up your ass, sixty six year old. Don't do it.
Speaker 3: People, just let the lump dangle. Its fine, We're all human.
Speaker 1: A beautiful message of empowerment. Mitch, all right, majem yep, go for it. Is it just me? Are you not convinced by this beach?
Speaker 10: Show me the lafe hack that you randomly saw one day that is now an unconscious standard practice in your lage?
Speaker 1: Their first first show me?
Speaker 3: What's she doing?
Speaker 1: That fucking shrek?
Speaker 3: What's you doing? What's the what's the unconscious life hack?
Speaker 1: It's a viral video on TikTok, and it's one that went so viral that people have started to duet it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so they used to.
Speaker 1: Thank you like me sitting down Bill Gates and going. So Windows is a software that every time I open my for you page, it's fucking kill me. Shut up, And it's just a life hack that you unconsciously use in your day to a late.
Speaker 3: But what with hers the original because she said older birth.
Speaker 1: You know what she did and it was so shit. It was like a normal tupperware bowl that she's filled with chips, but before she's put the chips in, she's put a little margarita glass in the middle of the bowl, filled it with chips so it keeps it down, but filled the margarita glass with like sour cream, sweet chili philly. So then you've got a place for your dick. Yeah, it is, but it hasn't fucking changed me.
Speaker 3: Late, It's well, apparently it's changed her. You've seen a bunch, having you, I've.
Speaker 1: Seen a bunch and there's only one that I've been convinced on that I have and yet to try. Okay, it came out today and it is little mini chocolate hot pockets, like do you remember pizza pockets in primary school and the canteen. At the canteen, I got them in a memory noodle and a blue a run two dollars ten changed ticket, tap to the front of the back. It is a chocolate little cake using two pieces of bread and some of the teller that is it, and a toaster and it looks heavenly and I think it's gonna change me.
Speaker 3: So it's an antellatasted sandwich.
Speaker 1: Really no, because there's a hack, right, and I'm going to do it. So I've got all the ingredients here, and I've got.
Speaker 3: A big careful I don't want to set off the smoke alarm in here.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it'll be fine. I'll do I'll do the prep in here and then we'll cut to ad break and I'll run in to the kitchen. You guys talk amongst yourselves, and then I will cook it. So stand by. I'll bring my mic over. Oh Mitch, here are the ingredients that are conveniently in front of you.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, here's my prepared I feel like not much of that Nattell left Bucko, you were you hungry.
Speaker 1: It's been in my desk for a couple of months. So what I've got here is wham bam, two pieces of wonder white just bread. Stand it, get mine totella and he spread it like now on the bread.
Speaker 3: Do you have to butter each the other side of the bread.
Speaker 1: Oh god, no, oh the teller on one side, plain bread on the other, squash together like a sandwich. I know what you think him, This is nothing. I've had this before past What I was thinking of yourself?
Speaker 3: Get fucked?
Speaker 1: Get the on top of the bread? Three two pushed down.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's like a cookie cutter.
Speaker 1: And twist and twist and what do you have here but a perfect the telepathy?
Speaker 3: Oh it's cute, okay, to see how it goes.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about yourself about all right, Sam's got contraceptor die from.
Speaker 7: Sam's got a camera.
Speaker 9: He's coming with me, all right, good luck, good luck.
Speaker 3: I hope he brings the crust back. That looks like a dreadful waste of natella and bread.
Speaker 9: What's the difference between that and a normal nutella sandwich? Except it's a cookie cutter thing.
Speaker 3: I have no idea. I guess we're going to find out. Have you got any questions for the gay wither?
Speaker 1: Later on?
Speaker 9: Jenna, I want to know more about your future.
Speaker 3: Oh why does everyone care about my future? I'm happy to just go with the.
Speaker 9: Fly because I am curious and I would like the gay whisper to answer my questions. It's been love on the horizon. No, we don't know yet.
Speaker 3: No, I am planning to when I don't have the excuse of Oh i've got to get up early tomorrow. I can't go out in a weeknight. I am planning to go on more Tinder dates than I have been. Oh that's good, because I've been on a few, but it's always like winds me out for the week in all honesty, because like one late night and I'm fucked.
Speaker 9: You can't when you work early mornings. Yes, so hard.
Speaker 3: It drains me energy, and I don't have much energy to be drained. No, no, what about you? You know a you're going to go through a slut facing.
Speaker 9: No, I don't think so. I'm too tired.
Speaker 3: Oh here he comes. He's running. They're not need to run. He could drop it.
Speaker 1: Don't run.
Speaker 3: It's not good for your knees.
Speaker 1: At them, Oh.
Speaker 3: It looks like you've roasted them on a camp fire.
Speaker 1: To save me a bike, because I do want to try it.
Speaker 3: I was just saying, while you were gone, what do you do with the crust that seems like such a waste? Get I was so glad with the music. Right now, I get rid of it.
Speaker 1: You'll see that in the video. We will post. Sam and I were just filming a little sketch. We threw it in the bin.
Speaker 3: What I said, I hope he brings it back.
Speaker 1: I want the crust. We did have some, but all of han. You're about to eat it, and I want your genuine opinion. It's warm, right, yeah, toasty, crusty, Jenna? Can you rub it against the microphone? Yeah, crusty?
Speaker 3: Am I allowed to eating it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, go for it?
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, it goes all right. No, it tastes good, but I have questions. I don't see myself doing it.
Speaker 1: Let me be honest.
Speaker 3: Are you talking to the fucking mic?
Speaker 1: You know what, It's delicious, but you could just put it on a toast make it?
Speaker 3: Do you put it in a normal toaster? I thought you put it in a toasted sandwich maker?
Speaker 1: No, when in a toaster?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 3: Okay, this is.
Speaker 1: If you don't have a toasted sandwich maker. I believe otherwise, should just do that? So does it change your lives?
Speaker 7: Na?
Speaker 3: So dumb? What was her name?
Speaker 1: Vivian?
Speaker 3: Vivian and Nancy Gant band.
Speaker 1: Never to Come back your bitches.
Speaker 7: Shure me later. You're randomly.
Speaker 3: You're listening to is it just me?
Speaker 1: Stop acting like bitches and follow a couple of mitches.
Speaker 3: Don't forget. You can join our Facebook group. It's called Endurant Idiots. You just got to get past the entry question. So as long as you know the answer, you're in. Baby. We'll see you there.
Speaker 1: Let's do some reviews. This is from Jessica Marie. It says, best podcast ever. I've been listening to this podcast since episode one, and you've.
Speaker 3: Been around since day dot.
Speaker 1: Jessica, yep, she says, since the day it dropped. I can't. I can quite honestly say it's my favorite podcast out. It has kept me company on road trips, overseas, flights, bus rides to and from work. Mitch, Mitch, Dott and Jenna make every episode seeing like you're in the room having a great chat with your besties. Every Monday, I look forward to a new episode. Honestly, great work, guys, keep up the wonderful work. We dare you. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 3: There we go. You know, Monday is obviously the official new episode day, but we do do a secret release if you're really eager on a Sunday night when we do Instagram life so at couple of mitches the Wee. You can find us every Sunday.
Speaker 1: We also have just your Average Jazz five stars Rest in p Sylvia is the title Jenna's debt Deceased Fish that I legally owned for all intents and purposes, Dot Bless your cotton socks. Love. Thanks for popping in on your way to BINGO. How's the fam mitch ce? Can we have a family farm update?
Speaker 6: Close?
Speaker 1: I feel like they are my family too, best potty podcast team, Thanks for keeping me company on a Saturday and a Monday. I shower with you guys on a Sunday. Ooh, it's cute.
Speaker 3: I feel like that would make it tricky to hear.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's just how she likes it. I don't want to pay full attention anyway.
Speaker 1: Keep up the good work team, love the podcast. Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: Family Farm Update. Ian's been busy on the combine.
Speaker 1: I've seen him on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I get it ridiculous. I told him how to use Instagram over Christmas. I think it's Ian Coomb sixty five if want to check it out. He's taking selfies on the tractor and shit, it's so funny.
Speaker 1: I love to lose an arm. If he's not careful, he's taking selfies on top of it.
Speaker 3: All right, So if you leave as the review on Apple Podcasts or our Facebook page and you hear that review read out on the show, make sure you dm us within seven days at couple of miches on Instagram. Prize keep it. Jenna will be awaiting your message on the other end and she will send you a little prize to say thank you, thank you. But right now it's time to get the Psychic on.
Speaker 1: I'm excited.
Speaker 3: The Gay Whisperer, Yes, the big welcome to our show Psychic. His real name is Alex Morgan, but we're calling him the gay Whisperer.
Speaker 1: Welcome Gay.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much for having me. I love the intro mitch of me, which it is hilarious.
Speaker 1: Why was I expecting him to be whispering? Maybe that was just me, but I was really expecting me. Hey, guys, thank you so much for having me. It's such a pleasure.
Speaker 3: But that would get really annoying after a while, it would. Well, we've got a bunch of listeners on the line who have an uncertainty about their future, and they're really keen to hear what you have to say about that. But I just wanted to let everyone know that I would never just get some old quack on that I don't trust. The reason I trust our gay whisper here Alex is because he messaged me last year, just out of nowhere and gave me all this predictions, just messaging me on Instagram with all this stuff that was going to happen in my future.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, It's like I just felt.
Speaker 3: Compelled to tell you, and it was all true. So he told us that he told me that I will have a TV opportunity next month, and that was one month before we appeared on Studio ten yet out. And he also told me that there is going to be someone leaving the business here at work. Oh yes, that would enhance my experience at work. And there's been no one in particular. There's been quite a few dickheads leave actually, but it's been better. So there you go. He nailed it amazing.
Speaker 7: Thank you, you're a real jam.
Speaker 6: It was actually quite weird. It was weird, like I just had to message you, Mitch.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's like because I see the show on you know, TikTok and all that type of stuff as everything goes viral these days, and I'm like, now I have to message Mitch. Something about Mitch. I need message him and just be like, hey, here's here's the message, here's the juicy goss. You know, so you know everyone else with a team, and.
Speaker 1: Well that's another reason why you're here, Because Mitch's leaving a kiss where we all work, where we record the podcast every week. So I want to know, Alex. Later we'll get to some calls, but I want to know what your prediction for Mitch's future is.
Speaker 3: Listen. I don't want this to be all about me. I actually I'm in a place where I'm like, I just want to go with the flow. I don't I don't want to know if you're to hold. I wanted to be a surprise, so I wanted it. I wanted to be about the listeners, not me. So a few people waiting on the phone, Elise, welcome to the show. What's your question for the gay with Brah.
Speaker 1: Hiley Siley Hamlo.
Speaker 8: My question is does my future hold kids and marriage with my current partner?
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good oooh.
Speaker 7: Oh I like this. Hay you am I doing good?
Speaker 8: Thank you?
Speaker 7: All right, let's look I'm going to give a quick little shuffle.
Speaker 1: So Alex, are you playing more cards? Because it looks like under the day lovel it looks like I'm so sorry, sorry, and at least we will get to your prediction. I'm sure it's very positive, but it just looked like Alex was having a go with himself.
Speaker 7: I could be shuffling a lot of things right now.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's the prediction. You've got tarot cards.
Speaker 6: So current partner and will she have kids and marriage? Interesting thing I want to say to your very first thing is you need a little bit more dick in your life, seriously.
Speaker 7: Like it's just I can be completely blunt, right, but I.
Speaker 6: Just feel like at the moment, passion, intimacy and that spark is just it's not really there at the moment. And in your relationship, I feel like there has been some toxicity about that. But I do feel like that there is going to be a bit more commitment and a bit more connection. So kids, marriage and all that, it's definitely going to happen. I wouldn't be too surprised if you our plans have two children. But I also feel like you need to just watch out for any hormonal issues or any over your issues. So I don't know if there is a bit of defects around that little department down there.
Speaker 7: I don't know how the vaginal area works.
Speaker 6: I just but I just feel like that, you know, you just need to, you know, obviously, get some stuff sort of checked out properly, and I wouldn't be too surprised announcement of a pregnancy with the next six to eight months.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, do you like the sound of that least? I'm a bit confused because you said that the passion was starting to hinder a bit, Alex, but then you're saying that they'll have a kid within the next six to eight months. So definitely with this guy, right.
Speaker 7: I feel like definitely with this guy. I don't know.
Speaker 6: It could have been that there's just been some arguments and a little bit of tensions and a little bit of unsurness between the both of them. But I just feel like that once the passion really hits the mark, I think it's really going to excel.
Speaker 3: Is that true? Alias you guys have been arguing recently, there's been a bit of tension.
Speaker 8: Yes, we have an argument recently about the way our parrots.
Speaker 7: Definitely.
Speaker 3: It sounds like you've been together a while then, is that true?
Speaker 8: Yeah, about six and a half years now, I think seven years.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're feeling that itch. That's why you want to know if there's a future. Well, it sounds like there is.
Speaker 1: Interesting all right. I hope it helps.
Speaker 8: It definitely has. It's actually quite true because I'm due to change birth control and everything within the next few months and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: So there you go. So you'll be you'll be off to the lady bits doctor by the sounds of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 8: I definitely do need more dip to.
Speaker 3: But more of your partners or more of others.
Speaker 8: Oh, whatever I can get.
Speaker 1: You should drop. One of those carrots may be taken into the bedroom. It might come in handy the least. Thank you for coming on. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Let us know if your pregnancy comes to fruitionallease.
Speaker 8: I definitely will. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Alex, you're up. What is your question for the day with bra alex I?
Speaker 5: Alex I Alex Hello, So I am currently in a really well paid good job. I've recently got a promotion, but I've also been headhunted by another agency to do a similar position. So my question is, do I stay where I am because see, the workplace culture is fantastic, everything is great where I am, or do I jump ship to something new? So it'll challenge.
Speaker 9: Me what do you reckon?
Speaker 7: All right, Alex?
Speaker 6: So the very first thing I want to say is that I feel like, I mean, I want to be blunt here. I feel like you need stopping a stubborn shit to be honest with you and actually take a little bit of a risk, because the very first kind of got to be is the full.
Speaker 7: So the full represents.
Speaker 6: Taking a leap of faith and it's about going into the unknown situations. But up for you, you're so set in concrete about what you're wanting and it's sort of hard for you to really maneuver changes in that area. So I feel like this is going to actually be a great change.
Speaker 7: But I feel like you.
Speaker 6: Need to just avoid the politics in this area. So I want to say to you the politics and the negative nancies. It's like you're being watched at your current job. It's like you know your performances and how you're really being treated or how you're engaging with certain fields around that. So if I was you at Big Fact, yes I'd do it. There is celebrations coming your way, but please, for all the love of God, get out of your.
Speaker 7: Stuff in this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, okay, you go out.
Speaker 3: Will you say that you love the culture your current job. But then the gay whisper is saying that there's a bit of politics. Is that true.
Speaker 5: Well, I've just got a new supervisor above me, and yeah, I could say that there is a bit of tension there. So if I jumped ship, I would be the new subject matter expert in the new space and they would pretty much give me free reign and free creative to do whatever I want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know exactly the type of supervisor you're talking about, So I just interrupt quickly.
Speaker 6: Yes, I feel like this this manager that you have that you're having a bit of beat with, she's intimidated by you because you know how to work the field.
Speaker 5: That it's interesting, that's very interesting, all of your comments.
Speaker 1: I'm no psychic, but you know, I'm a big believer in you know, take the risk.
Speaker 3: You know, it sounds like you've got to take the new job at so good luck with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let us know, Okay, keep us updated.
Speaker 5: Yeah sounds good, Thank you very.
Speaker 3: Much, pleasure Meg, Meg, What do you want to ask the gay whisperer? Im?
Speaker 6: Meg?
Speaker 11: Hi, Hi, I'm going to ask. I'm currently studying at university. I'm studying engineering, and I'm wondering if this is the right choice for me, Like if this is gonna put me in the right direction of my future or it's nice to change my mind.
Speaker 7: Hello, Hi Meg, nice to meet you.
Speaker 11: Nice to meet you too.
Speaker 7: All right, let's have a look what we need to know.
Speaker 6: So an engineering role uniful. You know what I actually feel. And I will tell you this that, honey, regardless of what job title you are doing, this is going to be quite exciting and I think, you know, financially rewarding one hundred percent. I feel like the biggest thing that I want to say to you a little bit more commitment towards it, because I feel like at the moment, it's like, how can a word. I feel like your mind is in a bit of a rollercoaster, just emotionally, mentally and physically. Does that makes sense?
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's very mean.
Speaker 6: Yes, So it's very much that like when you know that you want to do something, You'll jump into it.
Speaker 7: Then two weeks later you'll be like, have I made the right choice?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: So hate to freak you out there a little bit, but I do want to say to you, is please fallow love of God, just stick this out because I feel like it is going to be quite successful around that.
Speaker 7: But I just feel like that right now. I don't know why.
Speaker 6: I know it's not really your question, but I'm just really worried about your emotional status at the moment. So just keep on on point with that, and I feel a lot of exciting endeavors a is going to come your way.
Speaker 4: How old are you, Meg, I'm eighteen at the moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that age is like God's starting UNI, fresh out of school. I think everyone's a bit emotionally wacky, yeah, in.
Speaker 3: These early days, but you'll find your feet. Can I just say, I don't actually know what engineering is. My brother in law studied engineering, and like, I know he has a job. But if you, if you've held a gun to my head and say what is his job? What does actually do at work? I'd be killed. I have no clue what engineering actually Meg?
Speaker 1: What what is it? Can you explain for us.
Speaker 11: The basicest way I can explained. It's basically making stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, are okay, so we're podcast engineers.
Speaker 11: Yes, yeah, it's basically just creating new stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, mag with it.
Speaker 3: Meg. I believe you also had a question about your relationship, right, Yes, I did. What do you want to ask?
Speaker 11: I wanted to ask if I'm seeking out the right people in my life because I feel like I've lost a lot of friends and I didn't know if I was putting the right energy into the right people.
Speaker 6: You know, my very first fourt is you need to get rid of those toxic pictures seriously. And the thing is, I hate toxic pitches, no offense.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 6: We give so much time, we give so much energy, and once you step up in your life or you do something that you know, other people become very intimidated or jealous with. They want to, you know, basically define you and discriminate you. And I think that's what it's been. It's been all this toxicity. Remember if people walk out on it for a reason, it's normally that you know they don't vibe with you, or it's like you're stepping up into a whole new dimension. So this is your time now to really shine, but with relationships.
Speaker 3: To be honest with you, you like the bad boys.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling, Alex?
Speaker 6: It's very It's like she goes for the ones that need more emotional help, the ones that need healing and saving.
Speaker 7: She's always there giving that.
Speaker 3: Yes, you like you like the broken men, Well, she's an engineering studio to fix them.
Speaker 1: Do you held them back up? Yeah?
Speaker 7: That's me.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, there you go. Meg, You've got to cut the toxic bitches out and sick with engineering. Also, remember you are eighteen. I feel like it comes of age that you just people drop off and you realize that you have less energy to invest time in people that don't really matter to you that much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Meg, I wanted to be front stage of Broadway when I was eighteen, and dear Evan Hanson, and now I'm doing a radio show, so things can drastically change. We'll keep us updated as well. Meg. Please let us know. Thank you so much anytime. Have a great note you two.
Speaker 3: All right, Callum, you're our last caller. What's your question for the gay whisperer?
Speaker 1: Hollo callum, Hi callum, Hi guys, how are you very well excited.
Speaker 4: All right. So I've been out of school for a couple of years, just sort of working, So I haven't been doing much. Can I feel like it's time for a bit of change in my life. And I was thinking about studying at university doing radio or journalism, and I was wondering if that's like a positive step forward for me.
Speaker 3: What sort of journalists do you think in print? Like you're going to be a writer presenter.
Speaker 4: I'm not too sure exactly because I struggle with making decisions as we all do. I'm sure, yes, yes, but like even what you do, Kooms would like the producing and it just seems really interesting to me.
Speaker 1: Right, So you don't want to be like finding Mattie McCann. You want to just have some fun with it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, not Tracy Grimshaw and I can'tay good?
Speaker 1: All right, Alex?
Speaker 3: What do you reckon? Is that future for him?
Speaker 7: In that?
Speaker 6: Honestly, I want to say to you, I feel like, one hundred percent there is a future. My very first thing that I have got and what literally fell out was three of Swords. Now three Swords in tarr represents the seat, betrayal, heartbreak, and it's very it's very much that says you have to be really careful in regards to whom you trust. Now in regards to journalism, there's all politics, politics and everything, but I think for you, it's like, once you put your heart onto something, you're very passionate about it. So I feel like you need to stop listening to all the other head noises and listen to your heart and trust your gut instincts that this is what you want to do. Because you're someone who will always ask other people for advice and opinions.
Speaker 7: And sometimes you don't always get the right answer. Is that correct, Colum?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I'm definitely I depend on a lot of people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and some of these people that we depend on aren't always the right choices. And I want to say to you, I feel like in the past years you have been burnt by so many people and it's just like you know, being like, you know what, I am proud of who I am. So I feel like, really, journalism is going to show your flambuoyancy. It's going to really show a lot of parts of who you are. But when it also comes to relationships, make sure you choose the right people who are going to actually uplift your spirit and give you exactly what you need because at the moment there's been tedious situations.
Speaker 1: Surrounding yourself with the right people very important, especially with what we do and being creative and in that environment, like you said, Alex, with the politics can get tough. So yeah, Callum, surround yourself with a good support network.
Speaker 3: Also side note, Callum, I'm not saying this as a psychic. I'm saying this just from my own experience. Maybe have a think about what you could do other than university that university isn't necessarily the best way to get into journalism media. Think about there might be some other you know, tertiary colleges and stuff that are a bit more hands on because university. I did a media degree for a year and it sucked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did it for a semester and left, and then Jennet killed her tutor. So we've all had very tumultuous relationships with university. Callum. Question is would you be one of the first people in your family to go to union, because I know that can be a big thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So my oldest I'm one of three kids, the oldest he did go to UNI, but he ended up pulling out. So it's a bit of a like a lot of pressure on me to sort of find my way after school and do something with my life.
Speaker 3: Don't let that pressure get to you, because it's the same. I was very determined. I don't know why I was so attached to this idea of being the first male combs to go to university. All the females are smartest, fuck, they're all nurses and stuff, but I would have been the first male combs. And after a year, I was like, what point am I trying to prove? I don't want to be here?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I just for a quick twist, Yeah, callin. I want to know what's happening to your love life. I want to go nitt griddy with you.
Speaker 3: Are you picking up something?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's non existent. I've never held someone's hands, never had a date, never kissed someone.
Speaker 3: What the hell are you picking up the gay whisper?
Speaker 6: I literally just want to say to you, is that I just envision a relationship coming for you, right?
Speaker 7: But I just feel like an you stopping a bit like the hermit and actually get out more.
Speaker 1: Read for fear He's he's not even in toxing spirits. He's just gone on your Instagram and he's decided to read you.
Speaker 3: I feel like perhaps there's some wise cross in my energy is bleeding through the calum or something like I reckon that sounded exactly like it applied to me.
Speaker 1: Does that resonate?
Speaker 7: Cow?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been exposed.
Speaker 3: Well what's to think about? Callum? Good with the career?
Speaker 7: We love you so much. Please go on a date.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'll do it for you guys.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait what so Callum drop the at what's your Instagram? We've got a lot of people listening to this shows.
Speaker 4: At Callum dot cancel follow me, guys. I need some people right There.
Speaker 1: We go, and each relationship wouldn't be beautiful.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you gay with that would be awesome. Well, Alex, it was so good to have you on. We appreciate it. Make sure you check out Alex Morgan's Psychic Medium on install to book your own private reading. You can get that one on one, which is what we've done now. I will PayPal you the money separately, Alex, because we're doing a one on one reading for our very own Mitchell Coons. As you know, Alex, I don't know if if you're a web and Mitch has left his job here at KISE, he's been here like three years and he's going on to pursue his own stuff, And I first want to ask, are you picking up anything for Mitch career wise? What's his next step after leaving Kiss?
Speaker 3: I'm excited.
Speaker 12: Look, I I'm very apprehensive about this, and I think it's he's making a good decision, but it's also not at the same time, because I feel like that there's a lot more for you to be doing right now.
Speaker 7: Have you put that like a plan for like a Netflix series? No?
Speaker 3: Do they have things that can apply for it?
Speaker 1: And I think there's a website you can go to apply and then that'd be Riverdale dot com and a pie now.
Speaker 6: Like I don't know. I just keep saying like something like a short little series of something like putting yourself on it, like like a real when you could be acting, or even like reality TV like Big Brother, like put yourself out there.
Speaker 7: Like honestly, Mitchell Krumb's two point o is about to happen.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Do you see a big question? This is for me, close your eyes and really dig deep. Do you see a haircut in Mitchell's future.
Speaker 6: Nah noo, No, I mean to be honest with you, if you chop his hair off, we'd all be like, are you okay?
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: I want to go back to the bit where you said that I'm also making wrong decisions? Can you let me know what they are before I fucking make that?
Speaker 6: Like, I don't think it's a wrong decision, but I just want to say to you, just make sure that you plant yourself into whatever next direction you're going to be doing one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: So Alex, but you see him continuing to work in the entertainment industry where it's currently at, I.
Speaker 6: Feel like, yes, if we can get him on Broadway, Oh my god, let's buy tickets.
Speaker 13: Yeah yeah, Sorry, I don't want to poer you, but like, that's not fucking rocket surgery, dal and I had no plans to abandon entertainment industry, like, oh great, he's danying and entertainment were who Like, obviously.
Speaker 1: Alex just brought out the vey. Alex now a big question that our thirteen listeners sent in. They all wanted to know, we really need a vision and I want you to pau as many cards as you need to pull to to really delve into Mitch's love life. Oh god die, he's been seeingle many years now, and the Red Center the desert very dry, similar to his his region. It is barren down there. We need to know what is happening in Mitch's love life.
Speaker 6: You know what I want to say to you. I don't know why, but the very first card is the Three of Swords, the envy which trail helf breaks the losses like.
Speaker 1: War as well.
Speaker 3: I'm jesus, that's more than my heartbreaking lost can't work?
Speaker 1: Could they be a penis eage three dicks? Is that what? I? Okay? Sorry?
Speaker 3: Well, the Swords.
Speaker 6: I just feel that you know love is coming, but I just I don't know if it's the right time for Mitch yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like, my libido's never been lower, to be honest, so I don't see it happening. Honestly.
Speaker 6: Once Mitch works himself out and he goes through his healing and goes through all the drama and the bullshit he's been going through, I think the man's just going to present himself. In the meantime, Mitch is doing amazing how he is already, But I feel like maybe turn down the arrogance a little bit when you meet the person.
Speaker 3: Nah, you don't. That's interesting you say that because like that's probably when I'm least arrogant, like I'm such as simp when I'm dating someone, like I become such a softie.
Speaker 7: I don't know. I think with this person, gonna be really arrogant, like you're gonna be really on guards.
Speaker 3: Right well, no, I won't be a dick.
Speaker 1: Interesting even see it being out with meat you when people sort of give him the eyes. You don't, don't You're not firm. You're definitely quite.
Speaker 3: Soft when I'm drunk, am I?
Speaker 7: I mean that'd be interesting.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't you need to answer me questions to meet it when i'mdrunk or not?
Speaker 1: What are you predicting?
Speaker 6: I mean, if you want to meet the guy, then you know when you're drunk, God help, you're probably gonna be on a ship pole and dancing on tables and being flirtations like really are.
Speaker 7: But gosh, they'd be like the comedy act already willing to pay.
Speaker 3: How do psychics work?
Speaker 7: Is it yes? Or no?
Speaker 3: Question? Will I be drunk when I meet them? Or can you not go into the pacifics like I can answer yes.
Speaker 7: No questions. I don't think you'll be drunk when you met him.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's all right. Interesting now, Alex, before we let you go quickly, any predictions about the podcast, any vibes you're getting through the zoom right now about anyone? Jenna myself? Sam?
Speaker 7: But can I ask a personal question? You guys aren't giving this up yet?
Speaker 1: The podcast? Goodness? Mean?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I want to say to you, this podcast is actually going to go into a whole new avenue, like a lot of different ideas that creations, content, everything like that.
Speaker 7: You guys are bound to like kid number ones.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's exciting, very exciting, Thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Because when you said you're leaving kids, Mitch, I actually thought like you're giving everything away.
Speaker 7: I'm like, please, don't do that, don't do that at all.
Speaker 3: No, No, I'm still doing the podcast.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, because I literally see everything, you know, going into a whole new spiral as well.
Speaker 7: Now I forgot the name, but who's the girl on the who's the girl that I've been looking at the bottom?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's yeah, Jenna Benson.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I want to say with Hi, Darling, I don't know why with you, But I want to say to you, I want to give my heart to you because you have gone through so much bullshit in your life and it's very much that I don't know why, but it's like I want to cry for you. And the whole time, it's like I've been wanting to talk to you just quickly and just say to you, like really really love yourself on rocket because you're amazing inside and out and I just feel like that you're like the quiet one at times, but your voice is actually gonna get you get yourself through at a lot of things that are coming through.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 7: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the Jenna is brilliant giving advice. I often go to Jenna in times of need and when I need money and she will transfer it and she's just very good at giving.
Speaker 3: Up what sort of bullshit that she's been through. Are you picking up on?
Speaker 7: Have you lost a grandmother on your mom's sides?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 7: Yeah, and you woul't have like two piece in the plod correct?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Because I want to say to you, the whole time, I had this grandmother, grandmother figure that wanted to step through, right, was she like a short petit lady pretty much.
Speaker 9: She died when I was eight, so and it was really sad. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: And was she quite religious?
Speaker 9: Not really. My Poppy was who she was married to.
Speaker 6: Okay, so this is where I'm probably getting extenergies here because they like to cross and bounce around that because their love was very inseparable.
Speaker 7: They were always together them.
Speaker 9: Too, yeah yeaheah.
Speaker 7: And did he have.
Speaker 6: Cancer yes, yeah, but I want to say to you, the cancer just completely overthrew him dramatically.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it did, like within a matter of six months. I feel like he passed away.
Speaker 9: Pretty much. It spread really quickly. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I.
Speaker 6: Want to say to you, I know, I know, and I'm really sorry for bringing this up right, but I want to say to you, please note that he wasn't in pain when he passed away, because I feel like he was surrounded by everyone. And did you actually make the trip the day before they see him or were you with him at the.
Speaker 9: Time, because I was ten at the time, but I was there when he died, but not in the room.
Speaker 6: Because he wants to say to me, it's like he just loved you, and I feel like he's like a little guardian angel. So everything you've gone through. It's like, please note that you're making them proud. And I feel like with him, it's like he was like before. He was like the old school man, like his jokes, everything about him, like he just lit up the room that man.
Speaker 9: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 3: Wow, So the grandfather's coming through saying that is the grandmother. Has the grandmother got anything to say to little Jenna?
Speaker 7: I feel like she went with you.
Speaker 6: I feel like, I don't know, she's like very quiet, very petent, like when she wants she wants to talk.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I feel like, yeah, but Jenna needs to really control the OCD.
Speaker 9: Seriously, Yeah that's true.
Speaker 3: Actually, are we talking about like just cleanliness?
Speaker 6: I want to say, like literally her whole bedroom, Like if you've got walked into a room, everything's color creaded, everything's batch, everything's like it's like in a place.
Speaker 3: Seriously is that true, Dinna?
Speaker 9: Yeah pretty much?
Speaker 7: There you go.
Speaker 3: So Alex, you're saying, Jenna, give yourself permission to be a slobby bitch every.
Speaker 1: Now and again.
Speaker 7: Open that voice something. People take advantage of you.
Speaker 3: Okay, I will here we go, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Do me anything for me? The big one with the head.
Speaker 7: Mix you're just mitched has something to say about you, the whole package you want.
Speaker 6: Oh fuck, there's nor present.
Speaker 1: You were not You were not alive before, you will not be alive after.
Speaker 3: Jesus, what about contraceptives? My friend Sam, you might be able to see him on the on the zoom here, there's four of us. He's the one out here working the phone. Any are you picking up any energy from Sam?
Speaker 7: Is Sam like into music and all that? Yeah? Are you like a guitarist?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, yeah? So why aren't you playing bands? Why aren't you joining all that?
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 7: I don't have the time.
Speaker 3: I don't know how. I didn't know get Sam played guitar. It doesn't doesn't look like someone who should be in a band.
Speaker 1: It looks like he's got a guitar in his boot.
Speaker 7: Yes, but Sam actually writes music.
Speaker 3: Do you, oh my god, like his dad does.
Speaker 1: We've had his dad song on the show. Yeah, well mate, so you're reading the man you haven't even met nor can see yet. My future is an empty all of nothing ness.
Speaker 3: Does that mean he's going to die?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: I can't die. Mitch is just me. She just rocks up to work back.
Speaker 6: Hi, guys, you know, let me do my thing, let me get all the riches and the famous people, you know, put myself on a little peder.
Speaker 7: Stal and it's like, I can't see it. Please shop there, you go.
Speaker 3: Well, there's nothing going on there, Mitch. They' stop making it about you. I'm still shook by the fact that I didn't know that Sam wrote music. Can you serenade it's next week or something? I want to know what you're writing?
Speaker 7: Oh? Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Sam could write us the new show Introeh.
Speaker 7: Sam's a quiet one. You'll sit in the back, listen to.
Speaker 6: Everything, observe everything, and he's just in his mind tickering and thinking about fifty million different things.
Speaker 7: And next minute he's going to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean yeah, Wow.
Speaker 7: You know what Sam's like, the ultimate wingman. Go hang out with him.
Speaker 3: Wow. Finally and boyfriend Sam, for fuck sake.
Speaker 4: All right, give me about twenty minutes off, fine something.
Speaker 1: Find me a future Sam? All right?
Speaker 3: Well, three out of four of us ain't bad. The gay whisper Alex Morgan thank you so much for joining us today.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Alis No, thank you guys.
Speaker 6: Have a great night, and it's been a privilege to join Mitch and mich and all your amazing, beautiful people.
Speaker 1: So much fun. Make sure you check out Alex Morgan's Psychic Medium on instead of book your own private readings. Love you buddy, talk soon.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 1: There you go. Just I'll be dead in the day according to Alex.
Speaker 3: Now fine, then you weren't going to die. He just wasn't picking up anything. Maybe, Oh my god, do you reckon it has anything to do with your Kiari malformation? It makes your mind difficult to read?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, do you find that sometimes I A'm bit all over the place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm not a psyche. That's general, very all over the place psychic.
Speaker 1: To know that.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you see that.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening. Sixty seven What a great a great episode that was the Age of Nancy kNs. Wasn't it isn't. We'll be back next week. As always, leave us a five star review. It keeps us going, keeps us on the on the cloud. We appreciate it. You can do it on Facebook too, Just search a couple of minches and leave us a review there.
Speaker 3: Hey, by the way, we were chatting last week about getting Angela Bishop on from Channel ten.
Speaker 1: Yes, because I embarrassed her in my drunken state.
Speaker 3: No, you embarrassed yourself. Well, she's agreed. She's going to come on in a couple of weeks, So Angela Bishop, it's happening.
Speaker 1: That is exciting. She is Ozzie TV Royalty, every celebrity under the sun.
Speaker 3: I think you could learn a thing or two from her. You do a lot of interviews in your job, and she's been She's the master.
Speaker 1: Oh I do we should actually No, that's a discussion for off the Cloud. All right, we'll be back next week sixty eight. We'll see you guys. Then good bye. Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app.
Speaker 1: Or follow on Spotify.
Speaker 3: Welcome to add brief. This is our secret segment on the end, we pretend we're done, but then we keep talking shit. Yep, nothing planned, nothing scripted, but just keep hanging. But keep it a secret. If you're hearing this.
Speaker 1: This is the official edge of After Show.
Speaker 3: By the way, did I tell you Callum who was on just before with the with the Psychic? He messaged me earlier in the day saying that he got a call from a private number and he thought that it was us.
Speaker 1: We call from the studio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he thought that it was Sam just you know, getting the call ready. Maybe they're recording early, and so he answered with helloba fucking obviously an inside joke from the show. It was not it was not who it was the hospital. I don't know what for, but yeah, the nurse or whatever. It had just been like, Hi, wouldn't it be great if she went, oh, you listen to Egypt.
Speaker 1: Your surgery is free. How funny is Janet? Goodness me? That gay psychic? I can't believe. I was so excited to read me, read me.
Speaker 3: You should have asked him specific questions because he will pick up vibes based on what you put out there. So maybe you were wearing a mask and you weren't giving him anything. But if you went into specific it's like Will Hayden and I last bullshit.
Speaker 1: All Sam said was hour anyway, you're a musician, you're a trumpet player.
Speaker 3: Because he gives off those vibes.
Speaker 1: There's no mask on me.
Speaker 9: Also, the gay whisperer did not talk like this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's nothing like what.
Speaker 1: He's I don't know, go back and listen to the track. Oh no, Angela Bishop can't wait to come on boys, wait and and just coming on exciting. Well, she mustn't know about you, and girl, she does?
Speaker 3: Thanks and.
Speaker 1: Sam, oh that's nice on her phone, isn't she?
Speaker 3: Did you see that? Jenna got a cat? And it's not the full quid that cat. It's a cripple. What are the god vertigo or whatever?
Speaker 9: No, it's got lobbly cat syndrome.
Speaker 1: What's his name, fucking flapjack or something. No, it's crumpet, crumpet.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, that's right, I remember. Yeah, it's the lad it's the ladder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, beautiful crust.
Speaker 9: Very cute. And he's deaf.
Speaker 1: He's deaf.
Speaker 3: Yes, how creepy is this? She's got like a security camera set up in her house and she just watches the cat all day.
Speaker 1: In the home.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can we tap in live right now?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I can get my fine, let's see what we get the line, go get the fun. I had to. I regifted all of Isabella's unwanted things to you know, because Isabella's one of those fucking annoying cats that like invents her own fun. If you give her something that's designed for fun, she can tell and she refuses to use it, Like beds I've brought. She's like, nah, I've brought nah. But instead she's just taken a liking to Jordan's laptop. Bagh, that's her toy. Found it. She's like, this is mine now. She prefers to discover things on her own. So yeah, Jenna inherited my or my cat toys and my floppy fish things.
Speaker 12: Hated it does fte a week like them.
Speaker 9: His name's Crumpet.
Speaker 3: Sorry and yes, sorry, okay, let.
Speaker 9: Me just see.
Speaker 1: Let's tell the musical. I don't want Sultana brand to be frightened.
Speaker 9: Crumpet. I can't find him at the moment.
Speaker 3: Oh that's not good.
Speaker 9: He might be in his little bed. I'm not one hundred percent sure the camera, but I'll show you.
Speaker 1: Jenny's swiping and then she swipes the camera moves. Yes, this is.
Speaker 3: Is it one of those high tech cameras where you can like talk on it. Look, there's a microphone, can talk. I'll call him Mitchell. I'll like English muffin Mitchell, toast is deaf.
Speaker 1: Crumb Crumpet.
Speaker 9: A little for faith.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's the Mitchell.
Speaker 3: It's the catfull that I gave it. Oh that's nice, but what does that mean it runs into doors and ship can't walk in his name line, he would not pass the sobriety test.
Speaker 9: No, no, and he can't jump get out.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Where does the name come from?
Speaker 9: I don't know. From the rescue place they named him names.
Speaker 3: The cat's gone, SAME's Crumpet. So that's that's gone. But this camera is so cool.
Speaker 1: Oh there's dates slights.
Speaker 3: No, did you get those cameras especially for the cat or did you already have them?
Speaker 9: I got it especially, Yeah, what else, it's just one.
Speaker 1: It's of gist.
Speaker 3: Jannet's one of those overbearing pet parents, like I forget. Isabella's there half the time and she likes it that way, Jen, have you located it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 9: I think he might be in.
Speaker 3: Bed seeing it's waffle is deaf? Can I shout apiece just for our own?
Speaker 12: No the red, no pantost, no peas.
Speaker 9: No, his name's Crumpet.
Speaker 1: Oh rump Sorry, Jennet, it's just my bad brain day.
Speaker 3: Hot dog bun coming out.
Speaker 9: But I've been having a bit of a trouble with him with cheese, bake and roll with Crumpet. Yes, he's constantly me owing.
Speaker 3: Vocal. Have you got a recording I will find one. The first time my cat is a bella mout.
Speaker 1: I was so shocked. Is this it?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: Why does it sound like he's falling off a skyscraper? It gets quite Why is it doing that?
Speaker 3: I was so shocked when I heard Isabella's mouth for the first time, because it's so much deeper than you'd expect. She's a petite, litt lady. You'd expect her to have a btite Now it's like.
Speaker 1: Em, yeah, go Jenna, why are they isolated?
Speaker 4: Ya?
Speaker 3: What is the struggle going on over here? I just want to hear Nane breads now. Look it keeps stopping.
Speaker 1: He's oh little fairy bread.
Speaker 9: But yeah, you see like he's just a bit a bit.
Speaker 1: All over the footage of the cat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he looks like it's really dizzy all the time. Jesus, keep stopping.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm over it now, don't know.
Speaker 9: I'm not over it.
Speaker 1: We'll post it on the air. Is it just me Instagram?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I definitely am a dog person and I want a dog, but we just can't have it at our current place.
Speaker 6: Move.
Speaker 1: So if you get a dog, then you're teed it in a relationship. Then what if something were to happen, then you've got the dog, and who gets the dog?
Speaker 3: And then I have a friend who divorced from his husband and they had a dog, and they still all these years later like co parented, like they do the whole weekend weekend off things.
Speaker 9: You hear this, please.
Speaker 1: Play it?
Speaker 3: No, it's the moment's part.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 1: I think it's so loud because it can't hear itself.
Speaker 3: Yes, although it doesn't know it's being a pet.
Speaker 1: No, Sticky Date is blissfully unaware.
Speaker 9: Do you see him here?
Speaker 3: Oh my, oh it fell over almost cool, little dumpling.
Speaker 1: It's got a brain condition like me. Yes, I can't coparent. I just go hate and take the dog. I don't know the time not you wouldn't even fight for it. Well, depends on how I am. The dog, Aidam wants a little dashed, like a little sausage dog.
Speaker 3: Dashed.
Speaker 1: Dashed, isn't it?
Speaker 3: I thought that dashound?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's the white version. I think it's dashed.
Speaker 3: And then you take the dog back to the pinned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got none.
Speaker 3: I've put on a bit of weight. I'm looking very rand. The Mary governed the merry go round?
Speaker 1: What is the kiss one of six five secrets?
Speaker 3: And oh fuck this, we can't do it.
Speaker 9: I have a grow gray? How a gray?
Speaker 3: She always stuff up the executioner because I'm.
Speaker 9: Looking at the security footage and I'm distracted.
Speaker 1: I can't get over some of those predictions, like what Mitchell meet someone on a strip of pole?
Speaker 3: No, he said, I won't be drunk when I meet it.
Speaker 6: He did.
Speaker 1: AnyWho, So yeah, survivor Islan this weekend, what are you guys doing? What are you doing? Mitchell?
Speaker 3: Mom and dad are in town?
Speaker 7: Ah? What for?
Speaker 1: Is there anything happening?
Speaker 3: Auntie? Heather's eightieth.
Speaker 1: You sound like me?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not going why not? I have no relationship with Heather.
Speaker 9: Oh no, But she's probably a lovely lady.
Speaker 1: Is she sure she is? Is she in the family or is it like a cousin? Is it a friend?
Speaker 4: Or she is?
Speaker 3: She's in the family. But I've got nothing to do with her.
Speaker 1: Why does she live in the big smoke? She can do what she likes.
Speaker 9: She's ninety.
Speaker 1: That's cute, Jenna.
Speaker 9: I'm taking Crumpet to the vat.
Speaker 1: Don't oh the cat? The cat's.
Speaker 9: I'm taking him to the vet. Fa Kasha crumpet to the vet to check on him because he's constantly crying and there might be some antidepressants that I can put him on.
Speaker 3: Catnip. Isabella has been stoned for weeks. It's the best thing I ever did.
Speaker 9: Yes, but it doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 3: You sound like you're helicopter parenting, Jenny. You're watching him on a security camera right now, because just give Rice cakes and peace.
Speaker 9: I feel like my neighbors are going to complain soon when they hear.
Speaker 1: They might play again. Jenny, that's one mad animal. What if he.
Speaker 3: Shut up?
Speaker 9: What are you doing before? You're going to survive nothing?
Speaker 1: I am literally doing nothing. I actually no, I'm going to Spice World? What the movie live at the Hayden Orpheum Theater. What Hayden's obsessed with the spicy Spice World?
Speaker 7: Though.
Speaker 1: Spice World's the Spice Girls movie and it's like really weird. It's it's like new. No, it's from the nineties.
Speaker 3: Are you going to see it at a fucking cinema?
Speaker 1: Because it's Hayden's favorite movie of all time and they play it every year at No. This is this is at a theater. It's very fancy.
Speaker 9: Oh that's a really nice one sounds boss man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, Oh, they play film, actual movies on film there, and it's like it's like the old school stuff and we're going to watch.
Speaker 3: It's what it's like to be someone who works normal hours. You you get excited by things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh okay, I can't wait.
Speaker 9: I'm so jealous.
Speaker 1: I don't get to go at it night.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't leave the house to do something I could do at home.
Speaker 1: Hayden wants to do it, and there's a supportive partner. That's what you do. So I'm going to see Spice World at the Hayden or Film Theater. Actually, I might just text Bronwin and she might be able.
Speaker 9: To Just.
Speaker 3: Don't I've got to stop making the Bronwin Bishop jokes. Band is actually coming on take me. Yeah, you're right, Actually, I still you know how we were saying that, just to take the piss, we would put the helicopter sound effect in when we welcome Anne to the show. I might try and I'll make her like an intro and it'll it'll be like the ten News then, but I'll put a helicopter underneath it really quietly, just so our loyal listeners who were in on the joke get a kick out of it.
Speaker 1: That is smart.
Speaker 8: You know what.
Speaker 1: Someone brought this up. They said, are we going to remove the Kerry Anne joke from the open up because they're friends someone's friends.
Speaker 3: And then Kate Languok said.
Speaker 1: Now Instant Models Ever provided comfortable funeral.
Speaker 3: We made a discovery listening back to the Kate language episode. We realized that when you listen to her laughing isolated, it sounds.
Speaker 1: Like chocolate whed chocolate.
Speaker 3: Weel like the birthday wheel behind me in the studio.
Speaker 1: Now, yea, give it a spin. So she's like, it starts, goes up, then beilds and then it's thing.
Speaker 3: If you guys kill time for a bit, I'll go out to my laptop and get an isolated laugh. So and now I'll put it in next.
Speaker 1: It's just us, just us. I can make another to tell a hot pocket. I've got the ingredients. That was delicious.
Speaker 9: It was actually really good.
Speaker 1: Did you finish the whole one?
Speaker 9: Yes, of course, no, it was very good.
Speaker 7: You know what.
Speaker 1: The like the trick was when you get the glass, you push really hard on really quickly, and that like locks in the sides like it seals the sides together, squashes them in so then it like it is all self contained.
Speaker 9: Interesting.
Speaker 1: That's the key, very clever hack. Couldn't agree more.
Speaker 10: Show me the life hack that you randomly saw one day that is now an unconscious standard practice.
Speaker 7: In your life.
Speaker 1: I will no, I will first show me, show me, show me, show me, show me, show me. Ready at a Chinese restaurant, Hi, welcome to James Chinese Restaurant to order, I'll have the show me. Sorry, we're at a stock of the show me, show me. You're in a park and there's an old lady just knee you and you're going shoe shoe and she says, don't you show me? What's your name? It's shoe shoe her No, show me, show me, get it?
Speaker 6: Get it?
Speaker 1: What's Tom Cruise's daughter's name? Show me, show me? Don't you show me? I'll have three of the.
Speaker 10: Show me the life pack that you randomly saw one day that is now an unconscious unconscious show me the life pack that you randomly saw one day that is now an unconscious standard practice in your life.
Speaker 1: That's the worst effect I've ever seen, ever heard in my life. I'll go First, remember we're doing that showy jack. That was very funny, veryun I really like it.
Speaker 3: Shure me, Wow, this.
Speaker 1: Is Mitchell doing. He was loading the stuff he just emailed me. I've got the paper here.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 1: Yes, reread some headlines. Yes, go ahead, vaccines pile up as GP's weight for doses.
Speaker 9: Is there any entertainment one?
Speaker 1: Yes, the launch of the fifty seven million dollar program to protect protect threatened possum species.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 1: This is by Mike Foley. He's a climate and energy correspondent.
Speaker 9: Oh, he's very good.
Speaker 1: Marsupial is like the great Glider under a threat from feral cats. I don't know, it's interesting. Yeah, feral cats.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 1: They're also focusing on marine wildlife. They're at risks risk of extinction. Oh, this is job application, jeneral. Why don't I read this out? We cook get mitched to apply for it, Okay, because you know he's on the hunt.
Speaker 9: Yes, of course.
Speaker 1: Exciting opportunities. Yes, for the federal court. Various challenging and rewarding family law positions. A head teacher at TAFE. That's Tafe coughs Harbor a bit of a drive. H what do we're reading the job applications to try and find your career, right, are you interested in the tafe? No, not yet teaching at the tape. No cops is in cos Harbor. We thought the travel time might be a been annoying. Also, there's exciting opportunities in family law.
Speaker 9: That was the one in particular that might be.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna have a bit of a rest first, then I'll look for a job. Can you load the Kate things?
Speaker 1: Yes, sorry to it.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, I have to get had to find Kate's clean feed.
Speaker 1: So that I know exactly what you mean. I know all about it.
Speaker 3: There's two and they sound like a bloody chocolate whel You know how sometimes we do that. Pretend this is the only muck around sound effect that I enjoy in this section of the show. Okay, well, you know how we sometimes do the fake chocolate wheel thing. Let's use her voice instead.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's very good. Here we go, Kate lane Brook. Of course, if you haven't heard the latest episode, you've just simply got to two weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Now it was episode sixty four. I want to say, let me see if I'm correct.
Speaker 1: And where seven.
Speaker 3: Oh nailed it because I went fast sixty four fuck.
Speaker 1: Really in my mind tells me it's last week.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: All right, So this is Kate's laugh, Kate lane Brooks laugh.
Speaker 3: So that's a smaller one. That's good, and now to the longer one.
Speaker 1: The second it literally sounds like it sounds just like a fucking chocolate wheel.
Speaker 3: I try to help but smile when I hear that laugh. It's so good, like he compare the pair. All right, Kate, spin that wheel?
Speaker 1: Congratulations? What measter? Wow? On number seven? Well done. Let's give it another spin for Julie in Paramatta. Give it a spin, Mitch short one, Mitch.
Speaker 3: Number seven, number seven.
Speaker 1: You have won a gecko, a live gecko from pet Bard. Congratulations, well done, Jenna, Why don't you give a spin? I think it's only fair that you spin at Mitches done on the lines. Bernadette is on the line.
Speaker 3: Hey, Bernadet, we're going to spin the chocolate wheel.
Speaker 1: Give the spin, Jenna, spin spin it.
Speaker 3: Twenty three.
Speaker 1: Is an electric scooter.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, Bernadette, I'm so jealous.
Speaker 1: Enjoy Bernadette. Should we do one more? Bernette? Do you have to save yourself in a truck? She's in a truck. She could you said? Thank you. Wow. One more Steve Perry. I don't know why we needed the last name, but Steve, I'm gonna give a spin for you this time. Met But the rules, I mean, it's going to the gym because it'll be real. Baby one.
Speaker 3: Seventeen she's won a back massage. Wow from Jenna.
Speaker 1: Oh careful those calls those days. Can we do one more? Yeah, let's do one more very quickly. Who do we have a line?
Speaker 7: Jenna?
Speaker 3: We have Rebecca, I Rebecca, mit you do that final Jenna wants to do.
Speaker 1: All right, Jenna, you can give us the spin.
Speaker 7: Go.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't say go before spinning a wheel, Jenna, No, but I did because you used ready Mitchell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, that's what I was waiting for.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know.
Speaker 1: It's been a wheel.
Speaker 9: I've just been wheel. However, I like, sorry, riper got it land on it landed on eleven eleven.
Speaker 1: Rebecca, she won, You've got.
Speaker 3: The price she won.
Speaker 1: This is a good one.
Speaker 9: A dead mouse from the mouse plague in Duvo.
Speaker 1: Oh my, that is your block. Wow, enjoy Rebecca. Also like she's starting like a lawn miiller.
Speaker 3: Someone posted in our Facebook group and during idiots So I'm re listening to older episodes than Mitch Koons was much more tolerant of Mitchell Churry and his antics one and a half years ago. I don't think that's correct. I think I've gotten more tolerant. I used to be snappy, but now I just let it happen.
Speaker 1: No, I agree. No, you used to You used to Steph.
Speaker 3: No, I agree with Steph. Well, you're saying that I've gotten more intolerant.
Speaker 1: You used to humor me more like you. I know I didn't.
Speaker 3: I so mean in the early episodes, I was like, fuck this, but now I just I just let it happen.
Speaker 1: I don't know, general, what do you think.
Speaker 3: I think it's because I'm finding a losing battle, like have I have. I popped off about the gunshot recently.
Speaker 7: But.
Speaker 9: It's not triggered him early on, But in early days he would have gone off.
Speaker 3: Yes, as soon as I heard it. I think I've gotten karma, right, Yeah, maybe you're a bit more tolerant.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 1: So let's see if our guest is that welcome.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's deliver and I'm hanging with Mitch.
Speaker 1: She had to go see ya. She left.
Speaker 9: She didn't even say my name.
Speaker 1: She didn't someone else is here?
Speaker 3: What's going on? This is a leash and I'm hanging out with Mitch till mid name. I think the only two you have or the only two you have saved, because I've heard those two a million times, ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I've got this one I've never played. That's me. I didn't play that one. Yeah you Yeah, my new foods is ready. I've got a great one from Katie Perry. You guys heard that she sent new ones across today for Electric.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she loved that song.
Speaker 1: It's a good song. She pronounced your name, she didn't do my name. She just skipped at this time. She's too traumatized.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's like, oh that's too tricky Australia. Australian language is very hard.
Speaker 1: Electric is nice. I love it, and good for her getting back in the game. It's been a while. Not really.
Speaker 3: She had a baby smiled.
Speaker 1: True, she had a baby, very true with the Lando and that penis because he was on the wakeboard. Remember he was on the wakeboard. Yeah, it's a lovely penis.
Speaker 3: But I agree with you thought. Your train of thought was, oh yeah, she had a baby with the land of that penis, Like I just why did you think out loud? I'm sure that was the first thing that sprung to mind for you, but.
Speaker 1: You think it really was?
Speaker 2: Guys, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: This wasn't in the run sheet.
Speaker 1: General having a fucking conversation, don't you dare.
Speaker 3: The old not my cup of tea grabs.
Speaker 1: You're welcome, you what, You're welcome for mentioning the old pocket.
Speaker 2: So this is a better show though, Yes, that's right, thank you, Yeah, yeah, hey, guys, shut up, and guys, we never discussed this week, do you know what?
Speaker 1: You know what, Jenna, I've really had enough with you going off script. And she ran out there, pressed the buzzer and then ran back into laugh she's a psychopath. No, I just think it's talent her and her fucking free aunt cat his name. It's a crumb rumpet, you know what. I love a crumpet. I actually love a crumpet. Butter hot crumpet, butter honey. Oh my god, Mitch, I was telling Jenda I saw a TikTok. Some girl was like, your double chin is not actually a double chin. It's lymphatic fluid. Let's jein it together, and like, let's what drain it together. So you've got lymph nodes in your neck and apparently it's held up fluid, and she's like, start this. You hook your finger like this, like you're just hooking it, and then you put it underneath, grab the fat and drain back and apparently you can feel it down the back of your throat. You can feel the fluid go down.
Speaker 3: I do not want to be feeling fluid at the back of my throat today. I was not prepared for that.
Speaker 1: And I did it, and her chin was gone and mine wasn't. Mine turns out of this fat. It's very devastating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm pretty certain that there's a bit of fingering's not going to get rid of my double chin to.
Speaker 1: Now I've got to be skinny. If that's the case, Okay, back next week. We will see you then. Please five stars on Apple Podcast Facebook. You can leave it there and that is how you get free stuff sent to you from price keeper Jenny.
Speaker 3: Yes, that is, And of course we'll see you on Sunday night Instagram Live. We thought without Jenna, but hey, if you've missed last night, whenever you're listening to this every Sunday, that's where we'll be all right.
Speaker 1: We'll see you next week. Thank you to Alex the Gay Whisperer for coming on the show.
Speaker 3: What a brilliant If anyone wants to reading with him, of course hit him up an instade, but we might get him back on the show again after a while, so yeah, let us know. If you've got any uncertainty about your future.
Speaker 1: Give it some time. In the meantime, we'll be back next week. See you guys over the web.
Speaker 13: Bye bye.
Speaker 1: Sure me the
Speaker 3: Laye pack that you run and you saw one day