Speaker 1: Welcome to them. Christian no Connor Show podcast.
Speaker 2: If you're going anywhere here since Kilda this morning, check out Aklan Street.
Speaker 1: The mural is is that first? Is that done? Now? Isn't it? You look done?
Speaker 2: I tell you what, they have been very kind, those painters. I owe them several beers. I put up yesterday on my Instagram and online and people like they've taken years off you. Even the kids went, good god, you're like twenty years younger. And that ain't a compliment, said good God before it is it?
Speaker 1: You look a lot of a bit like what filter they use? Is this brick work? And then I was saying, it's like Fonsie looks like an.
Speaker 2: Advent for you Greece musical. Someone said, like the young Richard Nixon was my fe I would say, a thick, luscious hairline.
Speaker 1: Very very luscious up there. The coloring of it as well.
Speaker 2: It looks like I've been resting for a year, doesn't it, and had a lot of botox and whatever whatever work someone can have done.
Speaker 1: And that's what looks like.
Speaker 2: So and that's what they're going to do for those dogs, those twenty one dogs who got on the Wall of Dogs. Next week, they're all gonna get that treatment as well. All right, then let's play the one second winner like we do on a Friday, do with our ongoing eight of the nineties. This week it was all about the letter K so the one second winner testing Jack and Pats and you guys, how well do you know your songs of the nineties? Just for one second clip, it's all about the letter K so the artist to do with the letter K or the song title?
Speaker 1: Who is this garbage? It is a garbage song. I'll give you a point for that kiss something to do with kissing. I don't think any any of we get it. I wouldn't have got this one. Did it again? Great one? We had some bigger hits than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, this huge hit from the nineth tease.
Speaker 1: Killing Me Softly. Why don't we just put ninety percent of that song tyson in there? Oh you need to say softly. We've done sixty six percent of the work.
Speaker 2: Two out of the three whys in the song tyes le Yes, it's killing me soft letter?
Speaker 1: And how you guys got that? What about this?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Kiss? This thing goodbye? Was it the I want to say the bad loves? But it wasn't the bad loves.
Speaker 2: No, But I'll give you forgiven. Get the song tits right elementary Scottish band from the nineties. Kiss this singer bo We paid it yesterday, old friend of the show, Old friend of the show.
Speaker 1: I can't see how is he with that bicycle? He had to be there, he had to be there. Who's winning? I've not been paying attention.
Speaker 2: I think we're even, aren't we this week?
Speaker 1: Jack? We're all friends today playing nice? Who's this? Keep the fake? That's the only reason I'm doing well this week. One second one is now we're going just replace one of the song title words faith. This is a song.
Speaker 2: I don't know whether our music head of music gets a kickback from this person, but.
Speaker 1: We play this? Can I guess before? Of course you can. I'll give you one million points to do with k off Air always go. Will we have a flipping wedding disco? No? It's not why no? Oh? Yeah? What's using? Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And me? What's the name of the song though.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the quiz I'm gonna written down. It's cheating if I just give us morrow.
Speaker 2: But that is I'm humming it, I'm saying it and humming it once more so as you used to play a long.
Speaker 1: Constanvided, I'm further away from the answer than I was at the new feature next week. I hum it, you guess it?
Speaker 2: Cooling now, listener, I hum it, you guess it? Here it is once more win a prize you can guess a song from.
Speaker 1: That Christian Connells Show podcast.
Speaker 2: We're justn't playing the one second winner like we do every Friday. To do with the eight has said of the nineties, where I play Jack and Patsy and you guys, one second of a song is to do with the letter of the week of the nineties about the letter K.
Speaker 1: Neither of them could guess this song.
Speaker 2: So to help them out, I hummed the chorus in a very powerful humming fashion, like so, I think that is gettable. Someone's saying, maybe this is a new feature. I humm it, you guess it, Belinda.
Speaker 3: Hey, Christian, I don't mean to be mean on a Friday, but you sounded really pathetic and I couldn't get.
Speaker 1: It from Let's Fall.
Speaker 3: You were you were grudging to interrupt somebody. I'm pretty sure that I could do better.
Speaker 1: All right? Do you know the song?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do, what are you thinking?
Speaker 2: Let me just do it again, just because you need to hear it again, and you were in the rush.
Speaker 3: Once more, really not helping. But I think it's young hearts run free, and I think.
Speaker 2: It's the right answer. I tell you what, Let's do that again. Chack, you counter saying you sort of do your bit a hum.
Speaker 1: And the two one two, three four a four in that's how you're doing music? All right, do it again? Sorry, so I come in up? What the four after the four? Oh yeah, alright, gotcha? And one two are one two three four? Linda's as much better, isn't it? Belinda? It is the answer? Where send you a signed jack post post.
Speaker 2: It note our first ever winner on You Guess It. This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast