Speaker 1: Is it just really hosted by a couple of mitches? Hell yeah, ay, bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 2: Oh please, you're in bed with a cup of bloody hall licks by a tall licks and puts you to slip.
Speaker 1: It's like a milk drink. Sounds like the slur. I've heard that whole licks his Michuri and Mitchell coups. Hello, yeah, are you?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? We're in now two hundred there. This is officially season six, two hundred episode territory on our way to three hundred bloody hair. Look at us go, We're like a heritage show. Now where we can we?
Speaker 1: Actually? I was thinking this in the car.
Speaker 2: We are we're pioneers, We're groundbreakers.
Speaker 1: Is this what goes on in your head? You just think about how wonderful you are.
Speaker 2: I think in different labels I can slap on before my name. Well, we're an award winning groundbreaking podcast. Now that's how we have to be described. Multifaceted. We're from broad passing from brand new, state of the art studios.
Speaker 1: Did I tell you that last week you were recommending those what are they? The Lost the Lube Drops? Yes, because I was saying, I keep getting a dry mouth, which is why I drink so much water, which is my need to piss all the time. And you said get these lozenges that I was supposed to. I don't know dry mouth lozenges. I got them. I don't like it. Did you bring one in?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: Actually I wish you did, because I've ever tried them. I would have loved to really bring one in.
Speaker 1: Please. I'm not even kidding when I say it felt like just having lube in my mouth. It was really really weird? Was it? Actually it was really weird? Was it sticky? Slimy? Was it not sticky? Slimy? Is getting closer? Just looby? That's all I can describe it as it.
Speaker 2: Did it continue your like wetness for the whole day or was it just while you had the drop in your mouth?
Speaker 1: I didn't notice any lasting effects. Oh yeah, it doesn't replace water, I put it that way. This is a bit of a naughty question. But would it be good for like gobbies?
Speaker 2: Yeah, presex, and you know you ad spit to keep things going.
Speaker 1: I suppose it would help. It wouldn't not the help? Well?
Speaker 2: I think maybe to continue this price keep did you know who's here?
Speaker 1: Hi? Jenna?
Speaker 2: Of course, it's great to have you back your thoughts.
Speaker 1: It's worth a try, Jenna. Actually, before I fucking forget. Are you doing anything tomorrow night? Um?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've got my chiropractice at night. Yeah, it's at six.
Speaker 2: Is this your celebrity chiropractice that you're going to? Did you see Jenna flogging free chiropractory on her Instagram?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I did. Hey, you approached me and I said, do not come near me, let alone, DM me. I would love to be cracked by him.
Speaker 4: No, oh, it's a good crack.
Speaker 1: Is he even? Is it? Really? Is he even? Like license?
Speaker 4: I checked his qualifications? Okay, he's very like.
Speaker 1: Were you a bit sus on him? Yeah? With all due respect?
Speaker 4: Why because I have neck at the sentence?
Speaker 1: But doesn't he do? Is he just celebrities? Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I go.
Speaker 2: That's why right? And and okay, so what were you inviting her to tomorrow night?
Speaker 1: Michel? It will contraceptive diaphem. Sam is back in town, and he asked if we should do something for Taylor Sif's new album release.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, at the time of a call, what it comes out? Tomorrow Friday. Yes, so we're gonna have a little gathering and listen to it. I might not invite it, You're right. I probably should have at least mentioned it to you, but I kind of you wouldn't be interested. No, here go. What are you doing tomorrow night? I actually don't know. I don't think I'm doing much. Okay, would you like to come to a Taylor Swift album release party?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Thanks? Yeah, I figured it's much. You just wanted the thrill of rejecting me, didn't you.
Speaker 2: Now I'm going on the on Sunrise on Saturday Morning to talk about Taylor Swift. Oh my what they were like, we know you're a swiftie, so we'll get you on to talk about the detailed Poets Room and I said, great, I will.
Speaker 1: Oh then I think you better come to the album launch party that we're having, because if you have no fucking idea what you're talking about, you're gonna look like a cockheait.
Speaker 2: We'd love to have you on. I don't really know, like, yeah, I went to the concert. You'll be fine. Just tell say how good she is?
Speaker 1: I are? Oh my god? Who's Morning Sunrise hosts at the moment? Matt Dorian Oh do yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, And we all know his history with researching music before he broadcasts about it.
Speaker 2: Bird's a feather. He's like, I've heard Mitch at night. He does no research. Come on, my show mate, you're to.
Speaker 1: Get canceled like he did for a day. You're gonna be talking about this album that you've never fucking heard.
Speaker 2: You know, if I have interviewed Taylor Swift, I actually think I'd be canceled because the things that I have said, not about her personally, but just not being a major fan.
Speaker 1: But she won you over after the concert, didn't she She does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was such an intimate performance, so I felt like she was performing right to me.
Speaker 4: Can you sing one of her songs again? The one that you made up?
Speaker 1: Excuse me? Oh, here's a typical Taylor sifh leric.
Speaker 2: Come, it's so easy. Ready, give me, give me what's just happened in my life? Give me like a life situational, and I'll write a Taylor song about it.
Speaker 1: It feels lazy suggesting the breakup.
Speaker 5: I got invited to something, Okay, I didn't get invited to something even better?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, lost in the mail or just in translation, didn't hit my email? Guess what off at the station?
Speaker 1: I'm so mad. I'm really she's not Olivia rod Dreagan. That's who I've thought. Well, that was well, I mean they're very similar, aren't they not really?
Speaker 2: Well, No, Taylor was Olivia's mentor and they had a massive falling out, did they?
Speaker 1: Yes? The rumor, Well, I think it's a real rumor.
Speaker 2: I think there's legs on it, and you'll hear it all about it this morning on weekend sunrise.
Speaker 1: Well, Jenner, do you want to come after the Cairo. It's not like you're gonna be there all.
Speaker 4: Night, I know, but I will be stiff.
Speaker 1: No, you won't. You would have just been to Cairo.
Speaker 4: No afterwards it hurts a bit.
Speaker 1: So well, I think you're going to the on Cairo. That's not supposed to be the case.
Speaker 4: No, he's very good.
Speaker 1: Since when do you go to Cairo? What is shoes?
Speaker 4: Do you have my neck pain?
Speaker 1: I think Fithio is better for that. I went to Cairo for a long time and it's thought of helped throw a day or two that Pithy. I've gotten better long term you crack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, didn't you watch the video?
Speaker 1: Could you do it to me? Do you know how to do it? No? No? No, really don't do it? Really no, you can't mess with that. I love a crag. I know that you can't just get someone else to do it. That's all you're doing.
Speaker 4: You should go to doctor Cody.
Speaker 1: His message me then go I mocked him. Okay, well then don't go there too. This conversation is very confusing. Do you want to fucking go to a Cairo or not?
Speaker 2: Yes, but not by someone that films and puts it up and then he'll laughs.
Speaker 1: I would just book a normal one.
Speaker 4: He cracks on me film celebrities, So.
Speaker 1: You'll be fine. I don't have to worry. Maybe maybe I'll go there. Well, so, do you want to come over tomorrow for Tyler's album?
Speaker 2: Potentially?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't even know what it's called. I want to say dead Poets Society, so tickled tortured poets. Apparently that's her only Oh no, never mind, there's one other album that is more than one word. They speak now and then everything else is just one word? Is it really? Fearless? Nineteen eighty nine reputation Lover Ever more folk, and then all of a sudden, she's got this essay of an album Tortured Poets Department.
Speaker 2: Totally the song titles she doesn't follow that I knew you would trouble when you walked in grow Up.
Speaker 1: It's also very rare for her albums to have a song on the album that has that name, Like you know how gar Got's album Born this Way, there's a song called there's no song called Reputation. Oh that's a really good point. Oh there is lover fucking Hell.
Speaker 2: That's my favorite, one of my favorite tailors.
Speaker 1: I love that song so dumb. So can you know? What are you excited for? Katie Perry's KP six Is there any information you have? Is it on the horizon? Yes, yes, it's coming.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 2: No, I'm Katy Perry is the original pop princess, and I know you're a cad.
Speaker 1: I love Katie. I'm such a tragic She's so good and.
Speaker 2: Her last Harley's in Hawaii was brilliant.
Speaker 1: Oh and it only took people three years to actually start listening to that song when it blew up on TikTok Totally. No, I do love Swish Swish owsish, Okay, I prefer to pretend that didn't happen. Oh, no, baby is so good. Yeah, I don't mind that one. It's like awful but catchy and Jane of the Rhythm is the best song.
Speaker 2: I do love Katie's. I'm ready for Katie to come back.
Speaker 1: I was hoping that when she resigned for American Idol that that was because she wanted to focus on a new album. I was like, oh, yes, I need that in my life. I'm ready for She was on a red.
Speaker 2: Carpet this week with a glass handbag, and in the glass handbag was a secret document that said KP six top secret. Really, Yeah, it's real, it's coming. KP six is coming.
Speaker 1: Oh here we go, Oh we could? Is this good? Which is.
Speaker 4: Living our lives?
Speaker 1: Oh let's get to the chorus. So sorry, ruined it? Your rose colored glasses are sends you tired? And she'll pick it up here, no doubt, turn it up.
Speaker 4: It's a favorite song. Dance, dance, dance to.
Speaker 1: The distortion I got.
Speaker 4: Around like oasts are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's way better than the normal verse. It's nice, it does work.
Speaker 4: And like it's better than the normal.
Speaker 3: Change to.
Speaker 2: Her and her husband Orlando Bloom, very hot couple.
Speaker 1: We've all seen the photos on the kayak, the photos.
Speaker 2: I'll get to pull them.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't have said, Paul, pause this trash trash. No, no, it's not hell there, it's not my good cat. It's a no from me.
Speaker 2: Have you not seen Orlando?
Speaker 1: That one with asking how.
Speaker 2: Orlando Bloom kayak picks HD zoom?
Speaker 1: All right, how do you spell kayak? Oh my god, I'll just google it myself. No, I've got it ready to go. I'm raising you. This is ridiculous. Found it hat, I've found them blue? Oh my god? Cockout? Yeah, forgot about that full cockout? Are you trying to find the unsensored one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't need to see that. It's fine. I understand what happened. Oh he's just on a paddle board. She's sitting there in a bikini. He's totally fully stark. What a random occurrence.
Speaker 2: It is a random occurrence. And I wonder why, because you could get sunburn on his penis maybe a shocking place to be. We all need to rash it anyway. Listen, that is that's really glad we brought all that up.
Speaker 1: So do you reckon? You're going to get the opportunity to interview Katie Perry for a new album. Yes, I reckon ah jealous. I know it'd be good, wouldn't it? She gets your name right this time, Oh my god, instead of Mitch Churreal. Hi, this is Katy Perry and this is my new single Daisies. Listen now with Mitch Chural.
Speaker 2: I have to play that back to our Mitch Churreal. That'd be a funny, full circle moment. I'm mortifying anyway. Listen, if it's your first time listening to the show, welcome to is just me?
Speaker 1: Everyone?
Speaker 2: Every episode starts the same way with an is it just me? Something we've noticed we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine, I don't know mitches. We call them gems.
Speaker 1: I just me? Is it just me? We do have to clarify that every thow often I've got an ogham.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what message me all the time? Like go get it checked?
Speaker 1: Like no, I I've noticed an idiom or like it t h em id g O M. I'm like, where the fuck did the GMIO come? I j M gone. I need a bit of help with my love life. That's what my agem's about and you've come to me. It's something that I need help with because it's the strength of yours, but not a strength of mine.
Speaker 2: Well mine is absolutely once again ridiculous as always, So you know.
Speaker 1: Do you have any other information of it.
Speaker 2: It's a hobby that I want to do, but I'm scared and I don't know where to start. I'm wondering if maybe YouTube will join me in it.
Speaker 1: To get me into it, I'll not come with you for a hobby hunt.
Speaker 2: No, I might need you to come with me. Could it could potentially lead into a new hobby hunt.
Speaker 1: It could love to do that. I don't even care what it is. I'll give it a crack. Oh, I don't know. I think once you find out what it is, it's not fucking golf. It's there, It's it's not golf. I'm curious. Now, let's let's start here. We go count It's in Bradley. Is it just me? Are you guys also wanting to become a ninja? A ninja will this week? I've become a ninja? Is that a hobby? It could be? It depends.
Speaker 2: I mean there's a massive community of ninja's.
Speaker 1: Well you're already skewing a bit turtle, so you could be a ninja turtle. Thin, I'm skewing down snapper or what burtles? What kind of tur turtle? I don't know how many types of turtles there are. I can't elaborate this body bottle Jake, I know because I've got to have a hunch back.
Speaker 4: Nah, Michael Angelo.
Speaker 2: Thanks a lot, very funny. No, no, I am a ninja as of this week. I'm officially ninja. And my sister Rachel's also a ninja, and I feel like Mitchell, you'd be a great ninja.
Speaker 1: What do you mean ninja? Oh? Sorry, really should elaborate.
Speaker 4: How do you do it?
Speaker 2: I've purchased a Ninja Creamy.
Speaker 1: What Ninja creamy? Oh? Yeah, I'm in the I'm in the fold. Is this that thing where you buy all the ship before you actually try?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, yes, But the Ninja Creamy is a device that creates ice cream at home, but healthy fit ice cream, frozen yogurt, frappez a, frappucinos, Italian.
Speaker 1: Eyes, sorbits. Ninja.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's the brand's called Ninja. I'm actually not doing any athletics.
Speaker 1: There's something to do with so that's not a hobby. No, it's a hobby, Mitchell. You've already tried it. It's no, I bought it. I haven't.
Speaker 2: You haven't started, I've I've this week. I bought the machine. I have it at home and I'm currently freezing tubs of icy goodness. And there's a community surrounding. We all call ourselves ninjas. We're all ninjas. And I'm in the Ninja's Facebook group. Accidentally did join one for actual ninjas. And then someone was selling nunchuck in the wrong page. And I've gone into the ninja creamy Google ninja cream I am. And you go on TikTok and this is incredible. Some ladies like I've made a low calorie ice cream using nothing but water and one apricot.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, and it's delicious, is it?
Speaker 2: I feel like you would have heard of this, Jenny.
Speaker 5: No, I've never heard of it. I know the ninja machines, like the for juices.
Speaker 1: You've got a ninja. Oh is that the same as my neutrable, the same brand. Oh, you're a ninja.
Speaker 4: You didn't even mine ninja?
Speaker 1: It is a ninja.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the juice and ninja Jenny.
Speaker 1: Is a ninja. Oh so it's not just you.
Speaker 2: See, we're all ninjas. You didn't realize you're part of a community.
Speaker 1: Will It Cream. We've already used mine ninja for willet blend. Now it's will at cream cream that it could really work dark will it cream. All we need is like something that can freeze. It just needs to be liquids. Oh my god, let's do will It cream. Oh God, I'm gonna have to get some sort of under standing of the device. Okay, I'm sure you can't just put any old shit in there and hype it cream. No.
Speaker 2: So if you google ninja creamy with I don't think they can legally spell it with a y, it's cream. I You just you get little tubs and you fill it with any liquid and then you put it in it and it turns it into ice cream or soft serf or frozen.
Speaker 1: Give an example of something you put in.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what I'm doing is I love ice cream, but I'm like, you know, trying to eat better. So what I do is I get that Chabbani protein yogurt.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's good shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just pour that in there. You add like three hundred mills of almond milk and then some frozen blueberries and you've got blueberry ice cream full of protein. There's like no fat and sugar in it. It's amazing and it's all.
Speaker 1: Those ingredients you just gave me. I would put in a smoothie as well. Yes, so you're making it ice cream instead.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's the consistency.
Speaker 1: It changed, but now I want I'm.
Speaker 2: Not being I'm not being paid by the Ninja company, but we're all ninjas.
Speaker 1: Should we do will it cream? Does that have to be liquid?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, no?
Speaker 2: You know. The one thing that got me over the line is a TikTok of a girl who got canned tinned peaches. I just said the same word twice, canned and tin and she poured that into the tub, froze it, blitzed it and it was peach sorbet.
Speaker 1: How low is it take?
Speaker 2: We got to freeze it over an eye, but it takes two minutes to wink.
Speaker 1: I want that right?
Speaker 2: So it has to be frozen. Yeah, it's gonna be frozen. My thought is, on a Monday episode, you all bring your ingredients to me. You both provide me one flight one will it cream?
Speaker 1: Each old?
Speaker 2: Do one I've got three tubs and then by Wednesday they'll be frozen and old. Whip them up and then bring them in. I'll actually creamy it here in the studio.
Speaker 1: Will that make a miss? No? No, it's so self contained. Okay, Oh that's exciting. It's ninja, it's stealth, it's quiet.
Speaker 2: But it's one of those things that, like you, when you sign up for something, you forget that. Like in twenty twenty four, there's just a community for everything.
Speaker 1: Of course there is. Yes, there's a genuine Facebook grip.
Speaker 2: People in Minnesota are putting pudding packets, an instant coffee to make their coffees in the morning, and ninja creamy.
Speaker 1: My mum got real swept up in the dotera community.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she tried to cure my congenial brain defect with peppermine oil still in that.
Speaker 1: No, she had to let it go in the drought because she felt like she was wasting money on all these oils. Yeah. Fair. Also, I think she just kind of got over it. She with the Terra mum for a long time.
Speaker 2: Really, Wow, you'd be surprised there is a community for everything.
Speaker 1: No, I'm actually not surprised. Like my sister is very much in sconce in the cloth nappy community. Oh that the whole group for that before.
Speaker 2: That's where people use reusable cloth nappies.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, but it's not as gross as you make it out like it's cute. I think, I don't know. They get different covers and she I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know what a community that terrifies me, Jenny, you'll probably be across this, Yeah, that the fake baby community. Real they're called real life, real life babies, real life babies. They're babies that are like, well they're not real, they're silicon, but they look real and they're so incredibly creepy.
Speaker 1: Whe people take them around day to day and make it look like they've got a They look like a real baby.
Speaker 4: It's not wrong, it's really freaky.
Speaker 1: What are they?
Speaker 4: They called reborn lifelike dolls.
Speaker 2: Reborn life like dolls Google, and they're they're not yucking if anyone's into that.
Speaker 4: No, no, not at all.
Speaker 5: So, for example, there's one available on Facebook marketplace for body silicon lifelike baby.
Speaker 1: Doll and so to people just carry them around.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Wet and Drink system takes a real pacifier Oh.
Speaker 2: That's handy interesting, But like they look, they're scary, and there's a whole community around them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, yucking anyone's young. No, there's an y gym community. So totally there's something for everyone. I mean that little community of course. Yeah, everything you can think of. There is like a die hard fan base for it, really, and there's nothing that I'm that obsessed with that I'm ever going to be the number one fan, you know. Yeah, like I've got a fucking Gaga tattoo, but there's no way I could compete for like top dog of that community. What do you think about the Joker trailer? Have you seen it? No? Why just looks a bit much. It just looks a lot.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I had a dream the other night that Gaga and Katie Perry put a new album out on the same day. Oh, I hope it comes true.
Speaker 2: I don't think it will. And I think you're the only person in that community of what the gargat Katie fans.
Speaker 1: How that's such a ridiculous thing you've ever seen. The only person, the.
Speaker 2: Only two people that were the only one person that wants two people to join.
Speaker 1: Oh, you can only like one or the other totally do you ship. That's where you're wrong.
Speaker 2: Fan fan art, like there's a well or in jo see.
Speaker 1: I don't care that much. Oh really, no, okay. I have a friend who literally when Joe Anne came out Gaga's album, he and a bunch of fellow little monsters from Twitter they met up and like, we're handing out pamphlets around the streets of Sydney promoting the album. I don't care enough to leave the house and promoter album. I don't understand that's a job, babe. Yeah, you're working for free.
Speaker 2: You need to start chargings miss Gaga. They're getting free labor.
Speaker 1: I feel like our idiots I kind of like that too, Like, yeah, they enjoy it. It's a community, but we don't care that fucking much. They're not gonna go around handing out pamphlets totally. It's like, yeah, it's cool, but you know, I feel like there'd be a couple that do pamphlets for us. Why don't we make a play?
Speaker 2: Why don't Okay, here's the test, idiots, let's make up a document with a QR code on it the new artwork and just says listen to this podcast and we can put it as a pdf downloadable on our Facebook group Endurant Idiots on Facebook, and if you send us a photo of you putting it out somewhere, we'll send you pop socket.
Speaker 4: But it can't just be one. You can't just print out one.
Speaker 1: Do you remember I had an idea ages ago that never came.
Speaker 4: To Fruition Central Station.
Speaker 1: Yes, and you know that they're closing that tunnel in Central Station, so before it closes, we should make it happen where Jennat goes down there and hands out pamphlets through our podcast because I used to have to walk through that Central Station tunnel every day in my fucking life. You do it, and they absolutely abuse you with pamphlets. They're like here and then you look about to tender levels of Palo fresh. Really yeah, you have to throw it. They make eye contact and they just go here. You don't even have the choice to say no.
Speaker 2: Okay, well all right, well I think we just create a downloadable plamphlet and then you can send us photos of where you're pamphleting.
Speaker 1: This show. We need to find us o Ninja. Yeah, I'm very confused after this brain so what are we doing? Are we getting Jennet to do it. Okay, we're doing will it cream creaming? Shit, we're creaming, We're creaming each other, we're pamphooting. And where are we pickting to get the Central Station tunnel reopened? Oh? I'm confused, you're me. I'm not fooling. Is it just me? You can follow the show online, just search a couple of miches.
Speaker 4: If you don't, you're a tickhead?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Coming up in episode two O two, isn't that a call to Somember two?
Speaker 2: So it's going to be a good luck episode everybody.
Speaker 1: I feel it will be two way two coming out this Wednesday. Yeah. It's something I've noticed about you, Cherry.
Speaker 2: Oh really Yeah? A glow, certain glow and energy your happiness.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well it's not that I'm not saying that hasn't happened. But do you remember ages ago on the podcast I pointed out that you always said good call? Oh yeah, you found a crutch of mine. Yeah, a crutch that was the word for it. I found a new one, right, something that you keep saying. That's fine, that's fine by me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Listen, my voice is my job, and sometimes I have words that I fall back on and I'm okay, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: There's so many words to choose from, totally, there's a lot.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you go back to your favorite, you know, it's like watching an old episode of Friends.
Speaker 4: We all have favorite while earn.
Speaker 1: New words when you could just go back, but this one, this word, you keep saying I have the actual data to prove how when you have? And it's way more than good call have you?
Speaker 2: I think I've stopped saying good call you have. Yeah, I don't enjoy it now that I've learned that it's a negative thing.
Speaker 1: No, it's not a negative thing, just something i've noticed.
Speaker 4: Okay, proud of.
Speaker 1: It, thank you.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to be proud of it. I will take it in my stride, I hope. So it's really funny.
Speaker 1: These things make me paranoid though, because genuinely, maybe we won't do it. Then I don't want to make your parent.
Speaker 2: I no, I already am. So we have to commit to it now it's off. It's me paciously am No, it's fine. I can cop it on the chin.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's all good. I've heard that about you.
Speaker 2: Now I'm coming with you. Now I now I'm going to worry. And now all this episode I'm thinking, what is it? Because have I said it this episode once?
Speaker 1: I'm multiple talking.
Speaker 2: I want to know was it Ninja, because that's just because that's what the top of the discussion was.
Speaker 1: I'm not Ninda fuck. I'll tell you in the next episode. Fantastic and I'll play it to you. Great. Oh he's got the evidence, you've got the reasons. Really funny. That's fine. Day, I'll take it.
Speaker 2: Also, one episode too or two, we're going on a tour of the new building.
Speaker 1: Yes, which is, much to my surprise, something that was requested by our Idiot's correct, because remember I said to you, they're not here. They don't care about the studio. It's not interesting to them. It doesn't make a difference. They just hear our voice says, it doesn't matter where we record it. Totally. No people want to know about this alleged mystery Coca Cola floor well, remember how.
Speaker 5: Being gas lip because everyone who I've mentioned it to says it doesn't ex.
Speaker 2: Jenna, I got in the lift today and there was a girl in there, so I fobbed to level seventeen where we are. She didn't fob to level nine, and I said, oh, do you not need to your level. She said, no, no, it's one of the many coke levels. Come and get a free coke anytime you want. It's a party down here. Then she left and she danced off cartwheel into Cokeland because she's a little cat performer.
Speaker 1: It's real. So I guess on Wednesday, we'll find out if it's all it's cracked up to beak, if you've made it out like it's gonna be some magical feme pak, I guess Cokeland. We that's what was the podcast awards. So you're gonna basically be proving to Jenna and I that it exists.
Speaker 2: Cokeland exists, and we have an open welcome to the main arena, and we're going to go and find out.
Speaker 1: We'll have to fire up those portable mics.
Speaker 2: We're going to fucking hell. I know, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: It's not that hard to fire up the portable mic.
Speaker 2: We're just like sitting you anyway, speaking of fucking you. Oh yes, shall we jump in your ridge?
Speaker 1: Yes? Okay, let's go. Okay is it just me? Do I need to get better at being fucking nice? Oh? General, let you take this one. Don't jump to my defense so quickly.
Speaker 2: To be fair, you're much better than you were. What do you mean, were you much better than you have been in years gone by?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm less of a cow. No, no, no, no, that's not fair. You just you're you're a softer, just softer you are. You're the nicest you've ever been.
Speaker 4: I think you're nice.
Speaker 1: You actually, well, you know what that's actually, Jenna, sounds as surprise as anyone I think, but I think about it.
Speaker 4: Actually pretty nice.
Speaker 2: You actually have always been nice. You're a very nice person. You're deeply, deeply caring. You just show it in different ways.
Speaker 1: This is the problem. I show it in different ways. So you know, the whole love language thing, how people show they love in different ways? What are they? There's five? Right? Can you google them? Jenna? I can never remember all five.
Speaker 2: Words of affirmation physical touch, physical touch, yeah, acts of gestures like a gesture, act of service, acts of service, yeah, quality time, and then we say words of affirmation. There's one more I'm missing, funk.
Speaker 1: I always forget one physical touch.
Speaker 5: I said that they're receiving gifts of service for the quality time.
Speaker 1: Maybe you've got all five minutes to account. Oh my god, got it. Wow, I'm such a goodle other. You just can't count.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm just an idiot. Yeah, so what do you think yours is?
Speaker 1: Do you know what you're Oh? I know what mine is, and I know what Seuan's is. But they're completely different to each other. And so we were talking about it recently, he and I. I'm an acts of service kind of bitch, right, you like the acts of service or you do acts of service both, okay? Both, whereas He's are words of affirmation type, and it's not like I'm unkind and I never say kind things, but you know how he's just nice as all. Fuck yes, always being pleasant and compliments and what have you.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 1: We were talking about that and I was kind of like, yeah, I don't know. Words of affirmation don't really do anything for me. And he goes, oh, they don't do anything. I said, no, no, okay, that's not fair. They don't do nothing. It's obviously nice to hear it, but like, words aren't enough to turn around my day. If you're having a shit day and someone just compliment me, that's not going to make much of a difference. And it's not lighting up like those serotonin brain and he goes, well, I'm the opposite, because words of affirmation will turn my day around. He fucking needs compliments like oxygen to his own admission, really, and I obviously give compliments, but perhaps not as often as he needs. But when I give them a meaner and so I think I need to get a bit better at it.
Speaker 2: Okay, good because mine. I mean I think I hit all five to be honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah you said that last week that it's that needy. No, just any kind of love, give it. I want them all and I do.
Speaker 2: The more I think I can help, I think I'll be your perfect love coach.
Speaker 1: You reckon, Yeah, like you are words of affirmation type.
Speaker 2: Predominantly I give words of affirmation like crazy, like I'm happy to throw around, I love you and the deep work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I obviously say love you and whatever, but like you can imagine, let's just say this is the situation, right, Yeah, it's the morning we're both about to start work. His love language is saying, I hope you have a beautiful day. I love you so much, so proud of you, You're so beautiful, blah blah blah. Yeah, which again it's lovely to hear, but my love language, same scenario. In the morning, he's heading to work. My love language is yo, eat it that you're going You haven't eaten breakfast yet. You have not had breakfast. You can't go to work on an empty stomach. I'm gonna go. And Eber reads an order something for pick garb at the cafe next door, So make sure you get that on the way. Please, got it?
Speaker 2: But see that's sweet. But for Sean, he just wants the kind words.
Speaker 1: He wants me to be like, Oh, you striking, beautiful hunk. You hope you have a godeous day. Oh it's not that. Yeah, it's as simple as a roll over in morning. I do all that shit. Really, Yeah, So I need to start adapting to his love language, because credit to him, he's recognized that I'm an access service kind of bitch. So we stepped things up in that area, something as simple as unpacking the dishwasher. I'm like, oh my god, I've never loved you more.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, where are you going wrong? Or should we do a role play? Would you want me to be short?
Speaker 1: Maybe you just tell me what to say. Okay, I need to know what to say because I'll say a compliment if it springs to mind. I just don't think that they spring to mind as often it's they spring to other people's mind. Got it? Are you guys? Do you have pet names for each other?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, get we both are repulse by that. What about like a honey or a baby baby? Can you imagine that vibe? That's where are you?
Speaker 2: That's where you're going wrong?
Speaker 4: It's actually Shawny.
Speaker 1: No, my mom, I got a white rapper?
Speaker 2: Do you know that's disgusting. I've never been more erect in my life.
Speaker 1: I don't forget the pet names. We're not going there. But like, okay, a situation, let's just say.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna be here. I'm just gonna say what comes to mine straight away. Now you tell me what to say, all right, all right?
Speaker 1: Or do you want me to write it down and you say it? Yeah? Maybe that way? Okay, cool, I'll text it to you. Okay, So let's just say the situation is he had a really stressful day yesterday, but today's going to be even more stressful. He's tired, he's a bit sick, he's not sure if it's going to get through the day. He's bloody, stressed, beyond belief. Yeah, I'm on it. Yeah, take your time, I'll edit out anything I need to put it. I need to know what to say in that situation, because normally I'd just be like, ah, fuck, it sounds ship. I'm not kidding exactly why.
Speaker 4: You can just see you saying that, Oh that sucks.
Speaker 1: Oh sucks to be you dog, better you than me, that I would rather be dead. They have to do that. This is intense. Oh is it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wow? Fuck me? How long is it right?
Speaker 2: I've just done it, Jesus Cross, I'm sweating.
Speaker 1: I'm also turned on. Okay, here we go. So so you read it out. This is what you should send to Sean. Oh my god, I was expecting the text to be way longer, even how long.
Speaker 2: I know you you don't want to bombard them. That's another thing. Words of affirmation is just the short, the shark, the sweet. I think, Okay, here we go, go for it.
Speaker 1: OHI my love, excuse me, it says you. If I pull this off, I'm gonna sound sarcastic. He needs support, Jenner, and you're not supporting you sound lovely. Start again. I'm just reading it, and I'm like I know it's not gonna sound right coming out of my mouth, but.
Speaker 2: The tone is more like, oh my love, See Jenny didn't.
Speaker 1: I'm not Jane, Oh my love read it. I'm a love thinking of you today. I know yesterday was intense. Today will be so much better. If you need anything, just cool. But remember tonight it's just you and I. I'll get some tea and wine on the way home and give you all the kisses in the world. See, let me break that down. That wouldn't sound since you're coming from me.
Speaker 2: He'll be like, let me tell you why that's a turn out of ten. Are you thinking someone who's love language of words of affirmation would love that?
Speaker 1: Why don't you text that to Sean now and see what's doing?
Speaker 2: Because for you, too, brain dead, loveless fools, it means nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm more pointing at you, Jenna.
Speaker 1: Brain dead loveless fools. How hard I think it? Will?
Speaker 2: Just send it to Sean. See what he says, because it was yesterday a tough day for him.
Speaker 1: No, that was it a hypothetical, but it's going to be real confused? Is actually quite good? Did you just send it? Yeah? I just went through my God, it's got to be so confused because it's like, wait, did I agree to come to your house in a lot?
Speaker 2: Did I send to Steven last? I just send a lot of lovely.
Speaker 1: But I'm talking about in real life conversations totally.
Speaker 2: You can't just flood compliments of the poor guy when he's having issues. That's really tough. Oh my god, I genuinely think he'll love that. All it is, Mitchell, is as simple as a message throughout the day thinking of you. I do that, Okay, I do. Maybe it's a tonal thing.
Speaker 1: Perhaps do I need to work on a tone you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, perhaps give me give me a message. I'm Sean in this scenario. Okay, so oh I'm just oh my god, I've had the worst day. Yeah, fuck it on't mbu.
Speaker 1: That does not make me feel better. What about like, yeah, but you've gotten through it before, you'll get through it again. You're good at what you do. I'm very proud of you. That's oh gender, that's cute.
Speaker 2: That is actually very sweet. You could just add m proud of you into any situation. Why don't we just get some key little phrases you can tagle? Is what I need from you yeah nice? Oh no, what? Oh my god, God, he just replied in all sincerity.
Speaker 1: Good, that's right. What did he say, Mitchell, That's so sweet, really appreciated. I'm at Louise's for dinner tonight, but it's going to come to yours tomorrow'm after work. Hope the recording is going well, love you more?
Speaker 2: Oh no, see that is you have to keep this up.
Speaker 1: That is that is brilliant. Oh my love. He didn't even question it. I've never called him my love, and I'm gonna have to start doing that now. Yep, he likes it.
Speaker 2: He because he would question it if you didn't like it. Wow, you need to reply, be like, oh no, I would say what I'd say, No worries, No worries, Send my love to Louisa.
Speaker 1: Oh God, A dig pick gorgeous affirmations, by the way, means the world. He knows that I'm making an effort, he knows what I'm up to.
Speaker 2: Little does you know that that's me? He's fucking further.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, but at least I know how to go about it in the future. Just channel my inner cringe cheery.
Speaker 2: Channel you're in a cringe cheery think about it. If you cringe when you think it, then you know it's right. If you cringe when you think about your response, then you know it's right. You heard me in my X talk like.
Speaker 1: We we with naughty, but it worked for.
Speaker 2: Us until it really really didn't. Mitchell, I'm proud of you. Well done. That's coaching session.
Speaker 4: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: One complete. What's another thing I could say? I often compliment with outfits, but maybe I need to change the word. And because I just be like, oh, fuck, that looks gorgeous on you.
Speaker 2: No, you don't say that because it's the agro, it's the Maybe it's a bit, but that's just me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: But the thing is what you give everyone else. You can't be giving to your partner You've got You've got to give him a different experience.
Speaker 4: Maybe he thinks, oh, but what about everything else?
Speaker 1: So well, totally you need to got what. Yeah, if I compliment his outfit, I'm not saying that everything else is foul.
Speaker 4: No no, no, but the way you say it.
Speaker 1: The way you say it isn't exactly Oh, I say it like it's some God given miracle. He looks good.
Speaker 2: To Jenner, I go, oh, you look very handsome, but well, I love that shirt. I haven't seen this shirt very handsome. Thank you, it's really nice, babe.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, God, you're good.
Speaker 5: Instead of I do say that, but instead of being like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: You know, I think your problem is it's it's it's not a soft language like oh, you look fucking gorgeous, like that's very harsh.
Speaker 1: It's my enthusiasm. I know that's my passion. I'm like, fuck, you look gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe it's fuck. I could climb you like a tree. Turn that enthusiasm into something that he gets, like, oh I look that heart.
Speaker 1: He could jump me right now. Not everything has to be sexual. It's lovely true, that's true. I'm not going to threaten him, all right, jump you. He'd be so upset by that. He'd be really perturbed. If I just threatened to jump in a tree, you could jump him. I think you need to add to your repertoire my love. Just try it, baby. You make a good point, actually, because he sometimes calls me beautiful man, but I don't have a go to phrase for him.
Speaker 2: I like, I think my lover's nice, honey. I'm trying to soft launch honey into my road. So I think you can really do honey, like, oh, gorgeous, honey.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you all the pet name I sound sarcastic when I'm saying them.
Speaker 4: Well, I prefer honey.
Speaker 1: No. I thought you're about to tell me dinner was ready? Yeah, exactly what about boo hey boo, it's not monsters, inc.
Speaker 2: You know what you could do? My dad uses to my mum, he calls her lover. He goes, Hi, lover, back to Taylor Swift. I don't mind that, my lover. That's nice because it's kind of like, yes, very swift you, but very cool, but also kind of mate, you're my lover, like it's very you.
Speaker 1: You know. Imagine if every time I called him that, I said it like Taylor Swift. I get a phone call and I'm like, oh, hello, is that you my lover? Lover? Anyway, have a good day at work, good bam. I love it.
Speaker 4: Okay, that could work, I do late, lover.
Speaker 1: I like lover. I think love it could really work. Mitchell, Okay, I'll stoft launch it, see how it goes.
Speaker 2: Why don't you just reply now and go so hi to Louise for me, have a great day, lover.
Speaker 1: No, he's not clocked that it wasn't me sending that meth that'll give it away. He listens every week, doesn't he. Yes, Now he's gonna know, he's gonna know, he's gonna high shot. I know we couldn't.
Speaker 2: I'm never gonna cheat on him with you because we just saw it fight and it wouldn't work.
Speaker 1: We could never do it. Why did you have to clarify that that's not one part of it. It thought that you would be a home wrecker. Oh no, no, nord in mind, no goodness, may not me.
Speaker 2: I thought that potentially, if Sean would have listened to this, he then fall for me because he knows I'm the architect behind.
Speaker 1: Your okay tickets on yourself because I'm worried. I worry about these things. Is that constantly flowing through your mind. I'm just worried that people are going to fall for me, and then I'm going to ruin it someone else's relationship. I can't walk past weddings. I can't not. After what the judge said, you're listening to? Is it just me? That's enough of these two? Now let's hear and is.
Speaker 2: It just you Okay, let's get a listener on an idiot on the show. Mitch and I share our agems, and now it's your turn to share yours. If you've got one of your own. Of course, you can d ms or you can text us on this number. I thought to lie far too zero two.
Speaker 1: And that's the number. Center's the text, even if you're not wanting to come on the show. Just fucking flick. It's a text totally. Yeah. Anything that springs to mind as you're listening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it doesn't even have to be like an eedgem really like. It can just be something happened in your life that you want to share with us.
Speaker 1: I'm paying for credit to keep this fucking phone number rolling, so make we better make use of it. All right, Today we have Caitlyn. Let's give Kaitlin a call. Okay, wait, no, not what her name's Chloe? Not Caitlind.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, Chloe, how are you guys?
Speaker 1: We're good?
Speaker 2: Chloe's and kirawe joining us live for and is it just you?
Speaker 1: Where is k is near?
Speaker 2: Mey's in South Sydney, near the beaches. Here me cure me in the Shire. I almost went to Kirowey High School.
Speaker 3: Oh, I wish I went there. I didn't go to school at all. No, no, I ended up out at men I.
Speaker 2: Oh in that it's deep in the bear even the sh the shire is so much fun.
Speaker 1: Do you work?
Speaker 3: I will never leave the shire?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really you love it that much, do you? Chloe?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Born and raised, so I'm a shy same so am I.
Speaker 2: I have probably seen each other around the traps Vinyl room perhaps.
Speaker 3: Oh honestly I can walk to biny room five minutes. Like my street is the main street where all the drunks walk up on our Friday and a Saturday night.
Speaker 1: And I've apologized.
Speaker 2: Yes, so we've asked you how to bring it up again? Listen, well, Chloe, Bradley account you win, then hit us with your region.
Speaker 1: Okay, have you got a fucking juicy one for us?
Speaker 3: It's juicy?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, amazing. I can't wait. Bradley counter in, Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Should family members not cut the grass?
Speaker 1: Oh in kirowe or is this mowing? Or is this metaphorical?
Speaker 3: Metaphorical?
Speaker 1: Here we are? Do you mean? What do you what happened? You know when people say, oh, don't cut my grass it's because they're they're coming for your man and family member A family member cut your grass.
Speaker 2: Colle.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I was traveling chill and from Tasmania quite a bit, so I was more in Tasmania than I was home. So my parents used my room as storage. When I was up in Sydney, I would share my sister's room and one day I went in to go and grab something out of my luggage and I actually walked in on her sleeping with my ex.
Speaker 1: Oh recent X?
Speaker 2: How recent had you broken up?
Speaker 3: Only a few weeks? We'd broken up because I was traveling.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck, what a rat? Did you have a big falling out with your sister?
Speaker 3: So when I when I first walked in, I was like, I was so shook. So my sister actually ran out of the room in pure embarrassment, and I thought, I just stared on my ex, like.
Speaker 1: And then you just stuck. What are you say in that situation there?
Speaker 3: Well, I went into my luggage. I was like, no, screw you. So I actually had a pack of condoms in my luggage, funny enough, and I threw it at him and I said, you'll need these more than me, Like I don't need them? And then I left and went down and had to start put the perkins with a month.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wait wait, so did you what was the conversation with your sister?
Speaker 3: Like after the fact, Well, I was out for about an hour. Then I came home. He had left, she was kicked him out, and I just aquil look at a stray. I was like, you're kidding me right like it was. It was pretty embarrassing because she still talks to him to this day.
Speaker 1: Do you speak with her?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like me and my sister, Like I laugh about it now. It was nearly six years ago, but oh, Clie, embarrassing that she's still Yeah, she still talks to him though.
Speaker 1: That's really awkward. But wait, hang on, I just need to get to the nitty gritty here. When do you say you walked in and they were sleeping together again metaphorical like a full fuck.
Speaker 3: But nakedful going at it your kids, And then you said that she just ran out of the room.
Speaker 1: Did she put Clydes?
Speaker 3: She grabbed her T shirt beside her and just put it over her area and legged it to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: That's an interesting way of ciping from her.
Speaker 2: Fuck you sister, and fuck the boy, Like, that's disgusting for both of them. Did your sister ever apologize?
Speaker 3: No, she just finds it funny. She just thinks it's the funniest thing ever. And I'm like, okay, that's a bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I suppose after six years you just have to laugh or you'll fucking cry, whyn't you? But fuck, it wouldn't have been funny at the time. How long did you go not speaking to her before you finally made it.
Speaker 3: I think I was flying out like the next day, so I really didn't speak to her like at all, And then thought of when I came up like two months back, like later, I was like whatever, Like you slept with him, Not much I can do about it. I think I was more annoyed that, like, if I didn't catch them, I would have never have known.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so when you broke up with this X of yours, were you like sad to be letting him go or were you kind of like, ah, whatever, because I'm getting the sense that because you had condoms you were quite willing to move on. You were just like, ah, well, glad to get rid of that dead waite. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well he broke up with me, and then I like because I was traveling off sort of like, oh, I don't really care too much, like I've sort of moved on.
Speaker 2: How were you together, Like was it a long term relationship?
Speaker 3: No, it was a few months, five months, six months?
Speaker 1: Right, I mean the changes things a little iFIT. Family members shouldn't cut your grass. I feel like if you've dated someone, they're off limits.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, listen, we'll get you a prize just for calling us and keep coming on the show. But that sounds like you've moved on, which is good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's funny. Now we just got to laugh about it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, if you don't laugh, your cry is what they say, or your sister wills that expression. All right, Chloe, thanks for coming on the show. We love your message. Price keepy general.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Thanks dar anytime she was sweet sounds terrible.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to put myself on an issue because I'm an EmPATH. Yeah, but it's hard to because like my sister wouldn't function and my brother wouldn't function.
Speaker 2: No, although I'd pay to see that. I also think it's funny that she just went down. I had a slap on the pokeas with her mum, Mom's like, no, mat Dan, worry, Come on, do what.
Speaker 1: We need to do to in stressful situation.
Speaker 2: Put twenty on black honey, Jesus Christ. All right, let's go.
Speaker 1: That's the end of the show today. Yeah, let's get out of here. Thanks for listening. Leave us a review.
Speaker 2: I've noticed a whole bunch of come through.
Speaker 1: Listen. I'll do a couple of shout out. It's been You're better.
Speaker 2: Not everyone's going to get a shout out when they review it. You just might because we've had an influx and we're loving b Diddy three six nine gave us five stars. Mike aid that means Mike had five stars, machine Gun Mama five stars.
Speaker 1: Have they written things that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I trying to read the review. Yeah, go and keep one.
Speaker 2: Loved the two episodes a week. These two plus Jenna give me a good laugh and love all the things they discussed, most of which is relatable. I've even got a few friends under them as well since starting listening, So I love the podcast ten out of ten. My kid said, I suffer from insomnia deeply and the best way to pass the hours is to listen to Mitch, Mitch and Jenna listen to each episode at least four times.
Speaker 1: Keep it up boys again, Jenna Jenna's more. I want what do we make today's question in the Spotify comments? Should it be? Do you also go about your day to day life worrying that people are going to fall in love with you instead of their own partner? Yeah, it's a bit wordy. What if we just do a little basically what you said?
Speaker 2: It's a joke. What about the five words of affirmation? But words of affirmation Mitch can add to his reports?
Speaker 1: Yes, please, please, we need to add to my words of affirmation glossary.
Speaker 2: Oh good, Okay, hit us up. Please do leave us a review and we'll see you guys on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Catch you then, Idiots by fact? Is it just me?
Speaker 4: A podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast A welcome to add brief our secret segment on the end. Yes, the show is not finished. Correct. We hope most people tune out at this part because we just go a bit rogue and it's not our best work because nothing's planting.
Speaker 2: You're right, Oh, Mitch is raising his hand. You want to say something, well, go for it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, cheery way better than me. Very sweet.
Speaker 2: Annoyed that, as I've always said, Yes, I'm annoyed that you waited to the end of the episode to say that, But that's fine by me.
Speaker 1: I was getting a bit all my it's defended. For the majority of this episode, there were no sound effects from you.
Speaker 2: Well, no, the laptop was pulled because you had to google Katie Perry got awful song, and then we also googled love languages, so I lost my sound effect. Uncircumcised peanis do you.
Speaker 1: Have your own laptop because I can set it up on there that might be better. I shouldn't have to donate my laptop.
Speaker 2: I don't have my own laptop. I've got an iPad that I bought because I wanted to be an iPad baby.
Speaker 4: I remember that you did art.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember, Drew. I sketched myself and I showed you and you were so buying away. I don't remember that as well. I know that's in the SAT We do so much on this for two episodes. Yes, I was.
Speaker 2: I got that app on the iPad articulate or whatever it's called, and I would write an apple pencil.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I was at the bank the other day because I diveing up a new account because I'm no longer a cell trader. I am a company and I hire myself. That's what I called the company. What is it just media? Isn't that cute? Yes? Yes, it's got its own logo, but it's very similar to hour that's auld play on. Very fine, very cool. But I had to open a separate bank account for the business, and they were like, okay, if you could just sign here. You know, there's things that look like an ATM bloody FPOs machine and you have to use the pencil to do your signature post office. Yes, those fucking things. Yeah, they tried to get me to do my signature on one of those. The pen wasn't working for whatever reason, and they were like, oh, just use your finger, and I've got long nails at the moment you do, so, like my finger skin doesn't actually touch the screen. When I tell you, it's the most fucking atrocious signature I've ever done. I don't even know if they'll open the account for me, because it has to go through like a verification process. They're gonna look at that signature and be like, what the fuck show me what child? Tried to open this account. Are they fake nails? Press on them? You've got a lot of jewelry on at the moment? Oh is that a bad thing?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: How three? It didn't sound like in your tone of voice that that was a good observation.
Speaker 2: I just wear jewelry on like a night out. I wouldn't have where Joey to work.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just felt like it today on camera because I'm a bit fluey at the moment. Oh yeah, so I was like, let's just dole yourself up so you might not feel good, but you look Oh you feel sick. Yeah, I'm a little sick too.
Speaker 2: I got my first flu shot ever yesterday.
Speaker 1: What ever you meant to get those again every year? Ship?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I haven't got one for six years.
Speaker 1: I got my first one. And anti vaxer No, I've never happened in my life. I did it on air on my radio show. I got jabbed. It's it's how you get all your life. I've been done. Just do it on air so you don't have to go to the chemists and line up and get a fucking jab. But let's make it a segment when everything next week? My accountants coming in to do my taxes on the show. Next week, on the podcast, I'm opening another bank account, will It Bank.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm so excited for will At Cream. You guys are going to absolutely love it.
Speaker 1: I'm very curious because I've never heard of this ninja whatever the fucking is Creamy fans have never even heard of it.
Speaker 2: So you just need to just look up some recipes and you bring in the ingredients and I'll make it for you. So you're yet to use it though, yeah, yeah, yet to use it, right, I've frozen my pods.
Speaker 1: I've posed last night. Maybe have some practice runs before you you cream our ship? Oh my, yeah, not my actual shiit. No, no that not if you're not doing it right.
Speaker 2: If that happens, No, no, no creaming.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a bit of fun.
Speaker 2: If the amount of people that keep sending me BedHead memes about like hacks, how to stop the bed Someone sent me a TikTok and you put socks behind the bed head.
Speaker 1: I don't need that. Oh yeah you were. You were telling us a couple of weeks ago about how someone in your family home moved your bed. Yeah, because allegedly you may have been keeping people up at night with your fucking well. We didn't realize, but the bed just moves. And we were talking about it on this podcast, and I was like, let's call the family and find out what the story is. You refused, but they got away with it. On the radio show, did they I saw that the pickup fucking called your father. Yes, they just did it.
Speaker 4: Really, I stood on it on Insurant Idiot.
Speaker 1: Did they video? Well, they just went and did it. I left the room. I wasn't on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could not sit through it. I find that so incredibly awkward. I hate that discussion.
Speaker 1: This makes me fairly. I left. But your dad seems very open. I feel like talking about sex wouldn't be weird for him. It's weird for me.
Speaker 2: I do not want to talk about my sex life with my parents. It's the last people I want to I just it's just so foreign to them.
Speaker 1: I don't talk about it with my family, but most of them listen to this podcast, so they know my family, so it's kind of we've broken the ice in a way.
Speaker 2: No, my parents, my parents, my parents couldn't give a shit about this podcast.
Speaker 1: They have no idea. They're not listen to it now. No, they don't know.
Speaker 2: They like the podcast and my dad calls you coombsies all for you.
Speaker 1: No, he told me to my face he doesn't listen, which I don't mind that.
Speaker 2: No, that does my mum mom doesn't know how to, doesn't know how. No, although she did manage to listen to Travis Kelsey's podcast because she's a massive swiftye that's so cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she worked that out so if she wanted to, she would. So Basically, when we're in the studio and I said let's call your sister and you said no, I should have had ignored you, correct, I just feel like that's a violation.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, you know, Brittany Hockley and Laura Burn, they're all out there big, you know, podcast suddenly.
Speaker 1: We would never do that, and you can quote me on that.
Speaker 2: No, but this podcast isn't radio. Radio is very like, come on, let's cull them.
Speaker 1: The podcast a bit more relaxed. There's nothing unrelaxed about a phone call. We can do that. But it just would have stressed me out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dad was Also, they didn't move the bed because the fucking they made my bed because I live at home. That was that was the punchline was horrifically embarrassing.
Speaker 1: That is embarrassing. No offense, but that is fucking embarrassing. He went.
Speaker 2: Mum said, we need to make his bed when he gets home, which has had a big day. So they went down and move my bed head back to make the bed.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's it is sweet, that's really. If anything, I'm just bitter and jealous, because like, fuck.
Speaker 2: I need to move out.
Speaker 1: No, don't. If you're already dressed and you've got someone making your breakfast, they don't make my breakfast. A couple of weeks ago, or maybe it was last week, you said recently on the podcast that he made your eggs but you couldn't eat them because he touched them, and you get queasy, and yeah, I'm like, right, he's making your bed, it's coming your breakfast. Sounds like a fucking sick deal.
Speaker 2: Actually, no, it is good, but it's you know, I'm I'm twenty eight. I'm gonna really get on my feet, you know. No, you can, like you see a little bird feeding its baby bird and you go cute, But if that same bird was feeding and regurgitating trill into another adult bird, you go, what the fuck that's what's happening here?
Speaker 4: Yeah right, it might just be a big baby, I.
Speaker 1: Think I am.
Speaker 2: What about that for sh on, big baby, my little bit, you're my big baby.
Speaker 1: I don't think you'd appreciate that. It's a bit offensive. Actually, what about my big boy? Hey him a big boy. I wouldn't say that about you're a theory tall boy.
Speaker 2: It just sounds like he's a stating facts.
Speaker 1: You blue white bitch.
Speaker 2: Gosh, you full time employed?
Speaker 1: Can't It's just ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Anyway, start to check it.
Speaker 1: Do it WSFM time that's still going? What's happened? Is it still going?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No? Oh wait fuck? Oh no, we're good. I just panicked. I thought that the recording stopped. This studio is still giving its grief. So anyway, it's actually ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Also, you know, this studio is so fucked Ready to listen to your headphones. It's quiet, but the moment you touch the microphones with your lips, a hiss happens.
Speaker 1: Ready, mine doesn't do that. I think it's yours. No, mine's not doing it at all. Can you hear his? Yes? I can, yeah, I can hear it sounds.
Speaker 2: Like operation, like I'll just turn our MIC's off and I'll turn Jenna's MI cutroad and you'll hear any noise Jenna makes. Yeah, that's disgusting Jenna.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Yeah, well that's it really, you know, anyway, should we go?
Speaker 2: I think we definitely should on that note, Yeah, although if anyone does, no morse card, what am I saying?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, just bought it out. I think my heart just wanted to hear the tongue. No, you can't, I could, I could? Can't You just use your hand to touch it. If anything touches that, you don't need to fucking lick it out. All right, let's go.
Speaker 2: Thank you everyone for listening to the show. We'll see you all on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Wait, we hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today. That's all. So we do so we so we baby love.
Speaker 4: That was nice. That was actually that was a pro.
Speaker 1: Baby is nice? Mitchell? Really could I pull it off?
Speaker 2: You think you could pull you really well off?
Speaker 1: But I like saying bub I say every week, but.
Speaker 2: That's not but that's not what that's not unique to Sew And that's everyone gets that true.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever called you bub. No you haven't. You don't serve.
Speaker 2: It's all right, It's all right, my love.
Speaker 1: You can pull it off.
Speaker 4: It sounds since when you say it sounds natural.
Speaker 1: Thanks, honey, Thanks even honey. You can get away. I could about that, Babe. Doesn't work. I'm not.
Speaker 2: It doesn't work for thanks, baby.
Speaker 1: No, but you always used to say that, didn't you did? I?
Speaker 4: He used to say, baby.
Speaker 1: Excuse you to my ex. I did, yeah, baby, oh my baby. It'd be more appropriate for the current boyfriend. Alright, very funny.
Speaker 2: Let's go on, young man. Okay, that's enough, full grown adult born post nine to eleven. That's not his really, nor his fault. Not his fault.
Speaker 1: I never said it was. Are you saying that he was in that plane?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: How dare you? Where the fuck did you get that?
Speaker 4: He wasn't even born?
Speaker 1: No, he wasn't.
Speaker 4: That's what I just said on the plane.
Speaker 2: Well, sorry, guys, but breaking news. People are born hate to break it, do you?
Speaker 1: I don't think you understand what's happening in this conversation. People. We've never accused him of being responsible for nine to eleven. Had been born to spidus.
Speaker 2: Say that he colloded with our quieter quite to fly those planes in there, Midgell that's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Sydney girl's quieter Australian children's quiet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, mam mamma, flying is quiet.
Speaker 1: Fuck me, I thought we were leaving.
Speaker 2: I love that necklace? Is that from from Quaimart?
Speaker 1: Fucking hell? Okay, I've had our quiet enough of these. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't I just quiet.
Speaker 1: You're such a quint. Wow, you could have at least used the beep. Oh, apologists, I can't find it. I quan't find I did put them in alphabetical order. You're a quant all right? See?
Speaker 2: Yeah, are we going see on Wednesday? Oh my god, don't forget. We're going on Wednesday to quote Land. We will be in quote Land.
Speaker 1: And we're also finding out your quatch.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, my quatch in quote Land revealed on Wednesday's episode.
Speaker 1: What if we did the opposite anything that's like a qu sound, we just take that away, kin, Elizabeth, I'm gonna catch my thirst. What does it do at?
Speaker 2: Cacks dug famously Cacks, I'm in a bit of a caral q and DA's just a TV show, all right, Let's go say everyone bye.
Speaker 1: I love you Alady is It just Me?
Speaker 4: A podcast by a couple of meters.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast