Speaker 1: And I always say to myself, like, does this behavior align with the person I'm becoming? And you know the thing I'm manifesting. The phone sig finally make hello and welcome back to the Rise and Conquer Podcast. The podcast for my girl gang who want to take control of their lives, gained the confidence to live unapologetically, and for those who are ready for more. If you're ready to rise up and conquer your dream career, most aligned health are positive mindset, and basically everything in between, then this podcast is for you. In this podcast today I have a solo pep talk where I am talking about the concept of inspired action. This concept is really something that I wish I put in my manifesting one oh one because it is a very important, important manifesting concept. But I'm not gonna lie. I kind of forgot and that episode was already getting a little bit long, so we are chatting about it now. It's kind of like the missing component to manifesting. It's something not everyone talks about when we manifest, but it has been a huge, huge, key thing for me. Also, before we get into the episode, I do just want to apologize. I started recording this episode and I don't plan solo pep talks. I kind of just like riff and chat about them. I'm just like sitting here, and ten minutes in I realized that I didn't have my microphone plugged in, so it's just like the computer picking up my audio. But in saying that, I didn't want to re record just because I felt like I couldn't like rehash what I would have said, and it was really good, So please ignore the shitty audio. I'm so sorry. It is only for about nine minutes of the podcast and then it gets better, so stick with me. So this is actually kind of a follow up podcast to my Manifesting one oh one podcast that I put out two weeks ago, so I highly suggest you listen to that one first and then come back to this one. I will get my podcast manager to put a link in the show notes so you can just click on it quite easily, or you can find it in my feed.
Speaker 2: And then also the.
Speaker 1: Last solo pep talk before this one, too, which is about energetic boundaries and minimums, is also a great one to listen to. I'm loving chatting about like manifesting and energy and alignment right now. So I don't know why we're going with it. I am currently doing the Rise and Conquer Project round two with round two, so I think I'm like really in the juices and really feeling all the amazing energy from this group. So let's chat aligned inspired action. So a huge missing part and I'm a bit mad at myself for not including this in my manifesting.
Speaker 2: One on one one oh one.
Speaker 1: Sorry episode, But a huge missing part in manifesting that I kind of have found myself, like like it's of course people talk about it. This is not a new concept that I'm making up or anything like that. But a huge missing part of manifesting is the action part. I feel like manifesting gets this bad rep for being like super woo woo and just like ah, I wish for this or I want this new car and then you get it, and no, that's obviously not the case.
Speaker 2: You guys know, I you know, I was a Look, I'm now an entrepreneur.
Speaker 1: I work very long hours, I work very hard for what I have and my success and what not.
Speaker 2: But a huge part of how and.
Speaker 1: You know, like I did that before I was manifesting, So like my work ethic has not changed, but what has changed is I no longer just like do actions and do the work because I think I have to.
Speaker 2: I take inspired action and aligned.
Speaker 1: Action, which means this action is really coming from a place like universe, God or whatever you want to call it, where you know, in the biggest scheme of things, it's for the thing that I'm manifesting or desiring. So it's really the missing step for manifesting. And like I said, highly recommend if you haven't listened to the previous manifes testing one on one episode and then listen to this, and this is a huge key component. I'm so mad at myself that I didn't say it in the other episode, but that that episode was like forty minutes, so it was probably getting a bit long anyway.
Speaker 2: So guys, inspired action, it's a key to manifesting.
Speaker 1: We can't just you know, get clear on something, feel the feelings and trust the universe and surrender and really sit with that feeling, but then not take action. I feel like it's quite obvious we need to be taking action. But the thing with manifesting is you're not just taking action of you know, what some Internet person is telling you to do or whatever. It's taken. Taking inspired, aligned action, which means it's really coming from within and it's really coming from your intuition.
Speaker 2: And it's funny.
Speaker 1: Because I say this a lot in my Rise and Concer project Q and A life calls where the girls complete you know, a module or two, and then we have a live Q and A where I answer questions and like something I repeat, literally the whole call is I explain that, yes, they're asking me a question, and I might have some sort of you know, guidance and advice, but often I will get these kind of long wood, long winded questions where they're basically you know, they're they've got a choice, and they want to know my advice.
Speaker 2: And I always explain that.
Speaker 1: You know, like I can't tell you what to do, Like you already have the intuition and everything you need inside you. And I say that all the time, like you already know the answer, and it's just about tapping into your intuition, quietening your mind, and letting that come out. Because for so long, I feel like I was never taught this, like growing up or in school or anything like that. We're not really taught to trust our intuition and to trust gut feelings. We're very much taught to logically think of, you know, logically and structurally what is the right answer. And guys, trust me when I say I have done both sides. I've been that super logical, structured person and then I've been that person who listens to listens to her intuition and takes.
Speaker 2: Aligned inspired action. That's the tongue twister.
Speaker 1: And trust me when I say, aligned inspired action always wins, always feels better, and is always like for me personally, been exactly where I need to go. And so, like I said, I completely get it. It is not the usual thing to be like, oh, just let's to your heart and listen to your gut. If that is usual for you, amazing, You're already head of everyone else. Because I feel like, growing up in a Western society, we don't.
Speaker 2: Really get that.
Speaker 1: So let's chat about what inspired action feels like. So inspired action for me, it feels effortless, it feels flowy, it feels light, and it just feels this is going to rhyme right like I when I'm and I've actually been running my business like this for a couple of years. And I think I spoke about this in a previous podcast, but I really run my business from this kind of energetic, femme flow of what feels right rather than what I should do. And I talk about this a lot because you know that coming from the side of.
Speaker 2: What I should do. I did that my whole entire life. I you know, I.
Speaker 1: Did my Lord degree because I thought that's what I should do. I took a job at a law firm because that's what I thought I should do, and it made me feel so unfulfilled. And so just like I was going through the motions, and then I started listening to my intuition and really focusing on these like flowy, light, effortless feelings, and like I said, it has transformed my life. So I know this all sounds a bit, we will stay with me, guys. So a good kind of example of this, and me and mel have had this kind of conversation quite a few times where you know, will come to the table, this will be something to.
Speaker 2: Do with naked harvest.
Speaker 1: And she has done like her I don't know if it was like marketing, pr business degree or whatever. So she's done her degree in that. So she has a lot of amazing skills from that. But she will kind of come to the table and we will have this goal and she will be like, you know, from an industry stand did what kind of the industry? And I'm doing this inverted commas. What the industry does is this, this, and this, And I'm sitting there and I'm like, yeah, like I get that's what other people are doing and what the industry is doing, but like, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: I don't want to just do.
Speaker 1: Something because other people are doing it or that's what other people have done.
Speaker 2: I want to do something because it feels right to me.
Speaker 1: And also I found a huge different with a different sorry with inspired action is it is so much easier. Oh my god. And I did tell you guys an example. I think the episode was let it be Easy or something like that. I'll get my podcast manager to link that one too, because in that episode I speak about how I when I first started my business, one of my first big projects was my equal and that's when I was like a completely baby business owner and I did I completed my ebook in the way of what the industry does and how you know, other social media influences had launched an ebook and this and that, and I really didn't listen to myself and I kind of went off and I got this, and I jumped through all these hoops of what I thought I had to do, and I launched my ebook and it was very successful, but holy shit, it took so much time and energy and it was just so prolonged, Whereas in this episode, I then talk about launching my presets, which was a completely different process where I didn't do what you know, other people had done when they launched their presets, and I completely did it in a way of I completely did it in the way of what felt right to me and also just ease, like I didn't create this big thing in my head of oh my god, I have to have.
Speaker 2: This huge launch strategy and this and that.
Speaker 1: I just went, uh, you know, hello everyone, these are my presets, this is how I do my photos, this is where you buy it. And the amount of time and energy into that was like it was quite minimal, but it was so aligned and the result was like extraordinary. It was like it was received so well and it was so successful. And it's funny because I looked at, you know, what I did with the ebook and then what I did with the presets, and I was like, oh my god, like I'm always going to pick aligned action. This episode is brought to you by Naked Harvest Supplements, the natural supplement company I co founded with my brother. This company was really brought to life because I have been using supplements for such a long time since the stuff of my fitness journey. But what I really struggled to find was all natural supplements without the crap, that were tailored to women's health and that actually tasted good. And that's how Naked Harvest Supplements was born. Our hero products are a natural pre workout and our vegan Thrive Protein. Our natural pre workout is vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free, and is a natural energy boost without the crash. This is your go to to enhance your workout and to get you in the mood to conquer your day. My favorite flavor is sweet Strawberry, which literally tastes like strawberry clouds, Oh my god. And tropical iced tea which tastes like that lipped and iced tea drink. It is so refreshing. Our Thrive plant protein is also vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free, and it is so smooth for a vegan protein. I know our n hat gang loves cooking with it or using it in that post workout smoothie, and so do I. My favorite flavor for the Thrive is definitely our newest pancake batter flavor. It is the real deal and tastes exactly like the name. If you want to enhance your performance and optimize your day, try Naked Harvest. Now. I've also got a special code for my Rise and Conker podcast listeners. Just type in Rise and Conquer Podcasts out checkout to receive a sneaky discount that is Rise and Conquer Podcasts, and the end is spelt out. It is not the simbol. I'll also pop the links in the show notes if you want to check that out. But let's get back into the episode. And so that is like you know, and that's actually a great example too, is my when I first launched the Rise and Conker Project six week online course. So it is going through it's a closed course guy, So it opens and close and the group goes through the modules together, which is six modules. And so when I first launched round one, which is like my very first course, I so like I had done a lot of research and listened to a lot of podcasts about launching a course, and oh my god, guys, I am so sorry. I just recorded ten minutes of that podcast, and I didn't have like I'm sitting here with my headset and my speaker like plug thing was not plugged in, so like what you heard was me just speaking and the computers picked it up. I am so sorry. I hope that doesn't sound too good. I'm just gonna keep it in there because I will not be able to repeat that because that was just all flow. I do not plan any of my solo EPs. I kind of just like sit here and riff, so I will not be able to repeat that. And I really like what I've said, so I'm so sorry. The audio is now hopefully a lot better. So what I was saying before is I did a lot of research, and you know what people usually do to launch an online course, and the general process was, you know, you put out a freebie, get people to sign up to your email. You then there was like this whole process of you then start doing webinars and this and that, and I just looked at that process and I was like, oh my god, it just seems so extensive and everyone, you know, it was like this huge email campaign and I just thought this, like, I have this idea for this amazing course and I knew how impactful it will be, and I just simplified it and I was like, well, I'm just gonna, you know, tell my humans what it's about and what they get, and we'll go from there. And obviously, I know it is a bit different for me because I do have this following, but it's not like this. My following and my community came from nowhere. I have obviously been building this for seven or so years. But yeah, long story short is, when I launched my course, I completely did not do what other people do with their online courses, and I did what felt good to me and what felt aligned. And Round one and two sold out within twenty four hours. So I think that's a testament to me taking aligned action and it feeling right and it work really in, it working really well. So I hope that kind of makes sense in regards to what inspired action is. So I know you're probably sitting here going, Okay, great, Georgia, I want to take you know, inspired action. I listened to the first podcast and I know I need to get clear and feel the feeling and you know, trust and surrender and take inspired action. But how do I actually do that? And that is a great question because, like I said, for so long, we're not taught this stuff. So I wanted to take you through what I do to really kind of let inspired aligned action come to me. So a huge part of inspired action is I have a core belief. And I did chat a lot about core beliefs in my previous episode, which is the Energetic Minimums episode. But I have this huge core belief that the universe always has my back and it is always guiding me. So if you think of things that way and you also start instilling this core belief of that, you have a lot of ease because you're like, Okay, whatever inspired action comes to me is going to be perfect because the universe has my back, if that makes sense. But what I actually do to get inspired action is I do stuff like I meditate, and in the meditation, I will be focusing, you know, on my desire, on the outcome, and then I will literally kind of say in my head, like, you know, what are the next steps? And that's why on my RNC manifesting notepads in the bottom corner, I've got this little box that says, ask for guidance, what are the next steps? And that is all about, like I just said, you know, meditating, getting quiet and asking for guidance. And it's so funny because lots of people in the Rising Kungka project are like, it just feels so weird to like ask for guidance, but like you're asking yourself, and I'm like, I know it feels weird, but trust me, it's all about getting quiet and really instilling. And that's kind of the whole the knowing that it's like you already know what you have to do, you already have the intuition. We're just kind of sharpening it and we're calling out to it. So like another thing that I do is I will literally sit there and I will and being and I will be like, you know, and this is like something I actually did is when I was creating the Rise in Conker project, I was like, how much do I charge for this course? And I wrote that question in my journal and then I would kind of just you know, see if anything came and like nothing really came to me, and I continued to write that question and then one day, like this number just came out and I was just like, yeah, that feels right, and I know, like I and obviously you know, I had an idea of what other people were charging and whatnot, but it didn't matter. And that was like one of the number one feedbacks for my Rise and Conker project is lots of the alumni said, I should be charging so much more for this course, because in the US, for kind of education online courses, it's usually charging, and especially six to eight weeks, they usually charge like in the thousands, and my course is only around the three hundred mark. But for me, it just felt so aligned and like that's the number that came out. So I'm not going to be worried what other people are doing and I'm just doing my own thing. And that's that's a huge thing about inspired action is it's not getting caught up in what other people are doing, what you know, what your mom says, all this, and that it's about really internally being like what feels good to me, what can I get on board with? So another huge part with inspired action is clearing space for the inspired action to come. So if you have me on YouTube or even watch my stories, you would know, like I like to spring clean my wardrobe every single season, and I will go through and call a lot of clothes and make room. And this is actually a huge step in manifesting. Is like, there needs to be space for this thing, this desire, And I feel the exact same way for there needs to be, you know, space for the inspired action to come. So you know, if I'm sitting there and I'm like, you know, got this desire of wanting to do this project, let's just say it's launched the Rise and Conker project my online course. Back then if I'm like, Okay, what's the next inspired action? You know, what should I be doing? But then I'm also doing like a million other projects and there's lots happening, the inspired action won't come because it's like it doesn't have the space. It doesn't even have the space in your life. So something kind like it makes sense in my mind, and I hope it makes sense to you. But is when you know I do have a new project or there is something that I'm wanting guidance and inspired action for, I do stuff like quite literally clear space, like clean my closet, clean the house, and it just feels lighter. And then I also will create space in my calendar in my work schedule, which is, oh my god, guys. It's quite hard for me because I'm someone who likes to pack a lot of things in. But I always think to myself, you know, if this thing is important enough for me to want to do it and need inspired action, then I need to make space for it. I need to make time for it. It's like you, for example, if one of your desires is to you know, launch a business, but you currently you know, work full time and then on the weekend you spend all your time seeing friends and filling your time. It's like, when is the inspired action supposed to come? Because it doesn't have any space. So a huge part of what I do and when I'm like really focusing on a desire is yeah, I clear my calendar. And that I don't mean clear my calendar. I mean like I might put in half an hour before lunchtime where I sit and meditate and journal and go, you know, what's next, what's my inspired action and that sort of side of things. And so I feel like that's not a usual practice that people do. They kind of just want the answers to come and for someone to tell them, Like, I know, a lot of people in the Rise and Conker project. I can kind of feel it like they just want me to tell them what to do. But it's like it doesn't work that way. Especially if you're taking inspired and aligned action, it needs to come within because, like I say, like you've already got the answers within. Of course there's stuff to help you and guide you and shift you in this process, but you need to make the time and space yourself. And that's like a huge thing with energetic boundaries, and like sometimes that means you might go through a season where you are unavailable to others, so like maybe that's spending less time with your friends or you know, something like that where it's just like you make something else your priority. So I do this great thing. Also, if I'm like working towards something or if I have a desire I and then you know I'm making steps towards that, I always write this kind of mantrain affirmation, and I always say to myself, like, does this behavior align with the person I'm becoming? And you know the thing I'm manifesting Obviously you would say it in your own words. So this is like, for example, if your current desire is saving for a house and you're going and having shopping sprees every single weekend. It's like, does this behavior align with my desire? Like am I really taking inspired action here? Or am I kind of just in this weird repeat routine, almost like repetitive state. So we need to be asking ourselves this, you know question. Or it's like, you know, if your goal, like I said, is to start a business, but every single weekend you're feeling all your time with seeing friends and doing this and that, and you're not spending any time actually looking into what it would be like to start a business. But then you're sitting there You're going, oh, I just don't have the time. It's like, well, no, that's not the priority. So a huge thing is asking your question like does my current behavior align with the person I want to become? Or does it align with the desire I have? And that might be a bit of you know, tough love and rude awakening, because maybe some habits that you do have aren't aligning with who you want to be and so it's just about shifting them and making space and that sort of side of things. But I feel like I've gone off on a great rant here, bloody Lovely Solo pet Talks with my Ronc fam I'm going to wrap up this episode. I hope you enjoyed it. I hope it was insightful into inspired action. I am so sorry. I am so sorry about the intro when I was just like chatting to my computer. So the audio probably isn't best, but I hope you push through it because this is a very cool episode. And like I said in my previous kind of manifesting episodes, when I'm talking about these concepts, is if I'm talking about these concepts and they are feeling right to you, and you're having light bulb moments and they're you know, feeling good, then you would absolutely love the Rise and Concher Project, which is my six week development course where I take you through these principles plus so much more in so much step. There's workbooks, there's training videos, and the course is really to set you up for achieving your desires. It's the same formula I use for anything new I start. So yeah, it's very very cool. It's currently closed at the moment and there will not be another enrollment until twenty twenty one. But if this is something that is on your radar, the best thing to do is go to the show notes there will be a link there, or go to my website and you will see the online course product page and just click the button that says notify me when available. And that is just really helpful for me because I can see, you know, how many people are wanting this course, and it just helps me as to when I reopen for next enrollment won't be till next year, but then gives me more of an idea. Bet. Thank you so much for listening. Also, guys, I forgot to say this in the last couple of episodes, but if you do love this podcast and you love the concept so we're talking about, we do have a private Facebook group where we chat all things we do on the podcast. You can just search Rise and Conquer podcastmmunity and find us there. But I hope you're having an amazing day or night. If you did enjoy this episode, it would be amazing if you took a screenshot and shared it on your story and tagged out my Instagram, which is Georgie Stevenson and the Rise and Conquered Podcast Instagram, because we love sharing those to your stories and then it just helps others find us. But thank you so much. I'll chat to you soon.