Speaker 1: All right, life is welcome back, Well not really welcome back. It's just me Laura Britt is still away a port McCrory. And this is the little bonus episode, a bonus episode, part two that I promised you guys last week for anybody who missed out on the Kiss FM segment that we did with Mitch Cherry the other night, we said that we would bring you our second installments. So here it is, and don't worry, guys, Like next week we are back to our very very regular and normal programming. We have an awesome episode coming out for you on Tuesday, which is the fertility episode that I have been teasing for weeks now and I really cannot wait to release this episode. So that's coming on Tuesday, and then we be back to our normal ask on cut on Thursday. But in the interim, enjoy this sweet little bonus episode. Think of this as the little after Dinner Mint. You know what, There's going to be some people out there who radio segments aren't for them, and they're all about the podcast, But there's going to be someone out there who loves en After Dinner min. That's it. This is for you. Anyway, This is weird because I'm just sitting in my bedroom talking to myself and I can't wait to get back into our normal episodes. So we will see you on Tuesday. But in the meantime, we hope you enjoy And here it is Midnight.
Speaker 2: It's not the back, It's case. I'm Mitch Telt, Midnight, Happy Wednesday. I'm very excited for this. It's becoming a bit of a thing. And Brittany Hockey.
Speaker 1: Brittan Hockley, I think most people say hotly.
Speaker 2: I don't think anyone does, Laura of Wone literally.
Speaker 1: Only Brittie, says Brittane Hoey. I didn't. I just didn't land how.
Speaker 3: I wanted to.
Speaker 2: Definitely didn't live on radio. How are you girls from Life on Card podcast?
Speaker 1: We are great? How are you?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 3: I'm really good. I had you here last week. I'm my godlet's get you back in.
Speaker 1: We loved it so much last week that we couldn't wait to come back. When you asked us to come back, Slash, when we slid into DMS and said please have us back, Yeah, you were thrilled. Stop making it sound so desperate.
Speaker 2: Ready, we all came to a mutual agreement that you'd come back unpaid. So you're here, and actually, you know what, I just I got it like a text from Britt being like, we're here, come down. It's late at night, so I like go down and make sure the show's all good. And then, oh my god, I didn't realize you had such a fancy carpet.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look, actually that's a funny story.
Speaker 3: That car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was tell me what kind of car you have? First bridge? Yeah, what is a white It's a white rain drover of Ok, it's a car that I've wanted forever. And you know what. Two, it's about eighteen months old. It was my birthday.
Speaker 3: One of a kilometers. She's trying to sell it.
Speaker 1: She's shiny, she's new new to It's my birthday, and I was feeling a little bit sorry for myself. You know, single years don't get presents on my birthday. I thought, I'm going to take control of this situation, and I'm going to go out and buy myself a gift. Good with thinking, I was going to go buy some perfume. I hadn't had perfume in a long time. Went to the shops to buy perfume, drove past a car dealership decided buying a shining new white Range Rover evoke was a much better idea than buying a bottle perfume. So I came home with an evoke and no perfume.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I like that.
Speaker 1: When most people buy arrange rope, it's because they're rich, and when you buy one, it's because we're having a mental breakdown.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'd like to say it's a quarter life crisis, but it's probably closer to a midlife crisis. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Most people just like go to a Porto and get a triple a Prego Burger on a mental breakdown, not a white Crystal.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 1: I did that on the way back from the dealership.
Speaker 3: A big breakdown.
Speaker 1: Oh, it all went down here.
Speaker 3: Well, I like to know that you're driving in style. It's nice. It's nice to have you back.
Speaker 2: It's nice to have you both here with a big show planned.
Speaker 3: We're doing it right or wrong.
Speaker 2: Later in the show, something happened on a date or it's a trend, right, Laurie, You've noticed that something keeps happening on dates with Brian.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, this is something. This is something that happens on every date. It doesn't quite work out. On the good dates, she doesn't do this, but on the bad days, this is a telltale of Britney sign. I don't know if it's necessarily that bad, but we'll find out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna be asking you guys right or wrong coming up at about thirty, and we're gonna be doing ask on cart answering all your deep, dirty dark seacrest but.
Speaker 1: Well you dark and dirty questions, more alliteration in there, you work.
Speaker 3: That was tricky And Laura, we're going to start with you.
Speaker 2: Something happened You obviously a beautiful partner, Maddie j you're turned on by him in a way you never thought.
Speaker 3: You would be.
Speaker 1: He's a very sexy man. But that is not what gets me hot and heavy these days.
Speaker 3: Jeez, A little bit, a couple of songs. Time here, kids, not midnight right now?
Speaker 2: I got brittin Laura The Life on Cup podcast gals. Hello, Hello from bat You guys like do I say Batchie You guys from bachel Laura that we cut.
Speaker 1: That, We're gon're gonna leave that behind us. No, it's where we're from. But we don't really like to throw it out there that often these days because I feel like we're from the podcast. Now we've gone our own ways, We've carved our own path with stigma. Yes, yes, from the so at.
Speaker 2: The end of the day, yes, your badge girls, Laura, you actually found love.
Speaker 3: You were with the beautiful.
Speaker 1: Maddie Ja I am here is beautiful.
Speaker 3: You guys have a baby another one on the way.
Speaker 1: Yes, we were very productive and a few sure, which is yeah.
Speaker 2: And we're talking off the about the baby and sort of doing things and obviously you got to do a certain act to have a baby, right, yeah, yes.
Speaker 1: I'm glad spoiler guys and sex correct.
Speaker 2: And you were saying that lately you've been turned on by Maddie, which is normal, but from really weird things that he's doing.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, like, look, the man is a very very attractive man, and you know he has abs on his face, on his chest, all of the places where abs could possibly be. And he came home from the gym the other day and he was sweaty and he was glistening, and I was like, nah, I'm way too tired for this, like I could don't have any time for that. And then ten minutes later, the man was folding some towels and I was like, smooth man, is he cleaning? And then another ten minutes later he had a dison in his hand and I was like, I am, I'm about to slide off this seat. I'm ready. Oh yeah, don't get me started. He had some windows in his hand. It would have been a whole problem.
Speaker 3: Jesus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm god I didn't pick up the chests. You would have jumped in right there in there.
Speaker 1: This is what happens when you're like married and you have kids and your house is a mess and everything is chaos. You just want a man who cleans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, real basic stuff, I mean speaking hours and combs his hair.
Speaker 3: Are you the same bridge have anything like that?
Speaker 2: Unconventional things that turn you on.
Speaker 1: With my my lifelong partner, no.
Speaker 6: Anything that you do.
Speaker 1: Break's the single one. So she like still gets turned on My normal stuff like five guys that have abs. That's enough. No, No, I get turned on. Actually I get really turned on by a guy that has a real life hard book. Where are we're going? That's unconventional. No, he stop standard, not a kindle, not a paper, nothing, A man that is reading there is nothing sexier to me. And if if he has a turtleneck on and he's reading a book. I am sold, it's my thing. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Is it a book maybe at a park or on a bend? Shows at the setting or it's just the act of knowing how to read?
Speaker 1: Oh look the setting? I mean the setting is the backdrop, isn't it? So it helps if the sun's on his naked body? Also, but I'm not where are you? What park is there? How did he get maked? It?
Speaker 2: He was in a turtle neck, Laura, two minutes ago.
Speaker 1: He's just naked from the waist down. It felerates rapidly.
Speaker 3: All right, Yeah, it doesn't matter if you're a turtle and no pegs.
Speaker 1: Whose fantasy is this? Guys? Let me play it out. Do you live your dream? Girlfriend? You live it?
Speaker 3: I want to know.
Speaker 2: So it was this pre baby like or is it just now that you've had kids and you're sort of domesticated it's these things that turn you on?
Speaker 3: Is it new?
Speaker 4: Look?
Speaker 1: It's pretty new? But also I think like, once you have a kid, your house is chaos. There's toys everywhere, it's just never properly clean, and so you know, like, look, living in a messy house, isn't really arousing. But a man with a dice and some spray and wife and some perfectly folded towels. Oh it's good. It's good stuff.
Speaker 3: What else can he suck up?
Speaker 1: Oh? I'll tell you about that.
Speaker 3: All right, let's I want.
Speaker 2: To go to some calls. Thirteen one oh sixty five. What's your unconventional turn on? Because maybe it's like, you know, knowing how to fold a pair of socks right, because that's hard.
Speaker 3: You know, doing the inside out.
Speaker 1: And then look when people take the effort to actually pair socks after they've been in the wash and with them in the drawer as a unity, like that for me blows my mind. Yeah, I don't have that level of organization in my last all right.
Speaker 3: Thirteen one oh sixty five is the number.
Speaker 2: We'll take some calls and we'll get your unconventional turn on.
Speaker 3: I'm excited. So it's cleaning, it's vacuuming night. I'm ready for this, all right?
Speaker 2: Call us thirty one O sixty five.
Speaker 3: Here a kiss. He's a TV rock, Sean, You're a kiss. Nights it's Mitchel Midnight.
Speaker 2: Here a kiss, written Laura from Life on Card, Hey girls, how are you Hello, Hello, you guys are hanging out for the next.
Speaker 3: Like we look are here for an hour? All up? Really?
Speaker 1: I mean until you drag a sour kicking and screaming.
Speaker 3: Very true.
Speaker 1: How last week, I'll leave on time.
Speaker 3: We're taking your.
Speaker 2: Calls right now, thirteen one o six five. What's your unconventional turn on? Because Laura, you've got one with your partner Matty J.
Speaker 1: I absolutely do. And that is when he cleans the house. It is the sexiest thing I have ever seen top bos he does he fully clothed, fully clothed, even wearing shoes, Like it's just so.
Speaker 3: And is it like a little clean up of the breadcrumbs or is it a deep clean?
Speaker 1: No, it's a deep, deep clean. Bit just how you know you're at the next stage of your life, isn't it? Well, yeah, it's when you've really peaked and you've become a full blown mum and everything else has just gone to absolutely hell and a handbasket. As soon as your partner starts cleaning, you're like, let's get to the bedroom. It's got one hour before the baby wakes up.
Speaker 3: When pino clean is the safe word.
Speaker 1: That's sent in the air, I'm like Oh that's romance.
Speaker 3: Glen over. Everyone's like, you've got a third You're no, it's going twenty.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the We've got Sam, you know, just can veel Hey Sam, what's your unconventional turn on? Hi?
Speaker 6: Guys absolutely love the show. So my thing is I forever drive around with the fuel light on. I just don't even mean to you, But when my partner returns the car with a full tank of petrol, the fact that he has thought to do that I find sex.
Speaker 1: So it's not even watching him fill up. It's not like SlowMo watching him pump the tank. It's just the fact that he's done it.
Speaker 6: The slo plump is the icing on the cake. It's just the thoughts to fill the car up with petrol, Like I would never think to do that, and the fact that he does is such.
Speaker 1: A turn I'm there for this, but I also, like secretly, am turned on by the smell of petrol, like the smell of petrol on a man, which is a weird turn on. But I just want him to come home with a bit of it splashed on him as well.
Speaker 2: Did you tell the different between like sixty nine and it set six?
Speaker 1: Oh God, where are we going also turned on by the smell of petrol?
Speaker 3: I love a VP cow text.
Speaker 1: I could tell you a smell that turns me on, but you guys would think I was a sociopath, So maybe we'll do it all fair.
Speaker 3: No, I tell her you can't do that.
Speaker 1: Don't judge me straight up. But something it doesn't turn me on. But a smell that I absolutely love is the smell of burning skin. That is not okay, and that is very strange, and I'm really sorry that she just took that to a very deep, dark in place. Guys, No in it and trying I can.
Speaker 3: Find autorizing a heart. No, I don't need justification to me.
Speaker 1: So weird, that's all I need. I don't do it in my room. Guys just don't work.
Speaker 3: Chat chat. Thank you, Sam. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I tried to tell you was off their and you made me say it on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Laura, we read the room.
Speaker 1: I really expected more of you, Brinnie, really you expected more than that.
Speaker 3: I didn't, to be honest, Michelle and Brontie hit us. What's your un conventional turn on?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 4: Okay, so I really love it when my partner is reading a newspaper, But specifically the Australian Financial Review.
Speaker 1: Yes, talk ASX listenings to me and all that dirty Launderine, the.
Speaker 3: Odds are the only thing that's up.
Speaker 1: I love this. What specifically about the Financial Review turns you on?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: It means that she's love money, so.
Speaker 1: The fact is trying to get ahead for you. Love that Britney has ranged robe, but she's all for this chat. Yeah, just what page do I go to? Let me know?
Speaker 2: That's the best gives that's got a Luke I in Malvin Luky end of Forest.
Speaker 3: What's your unconventional turn on?
Speaker 4: Well? I feel like mine's actually quite similar to the girls.
Speaker 6: I really like when my partner not only like fills.
Speaker 4: The dishwasher with dirty dishes, but he goes that extra mile and frees that like finish rinstead into it.
Speaker 1: Oh you want the job done properly, like go hard or go home? You just like that shiny little finish. I know I'm here for him finishing.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Luke Pathey cutting you off and knew it was going to go there.
Speaker 1: Jesus, this is what we asked for, wasn't it like what we were expecting when we asked for people?
Speaker 2: Very Nona do you feel a little bit better now knowing it's not just you?
Speaker 1: Oh, I know everyone else said out there has many issues as do I. I feel very confident in all this out there. I feel like I'm actually the minority. Yes, yours was weird, and we're going to just at that behind.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go to some ads now, we're going to unpack that.
Speaker 2: We're also doing ask and cut some questions. You can ask the girls. The lines are open in about fifteen. Here a kid, let me sure be right.
Speaker 1: Bad Kiss nights Minch till midnight, Kim.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks for listening to kiss It's Mitch till midnight.
Speaker 2: Happy Wednesday, ten eight, I got britten Laura from Life on Cut here.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, Hello, good to have you. Good to have someone.
Speaker 2: Normally I do this on my own every night, so it's really nice to have people in here in studio.
Speaker 3: It's lovely you.
Speaker 1: Just you and the cleaner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you remember his name.
Speaker 1: He's a great guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, bal doesn't get it. He came comes late. He plans his night around you too.
Speaker 1: He's very sposter. He's just waiting untill we leave, so he gets full on midch time. But he was just cleaning up window. Looking I'm not kidding. He was just there, like, why are.
Speaker 2: You cleaning with a HD camera and he's just filming in here?
Speaker 1: Why does that man have some spray and white? Is that what we're talking about?
Speaker 2: Pantheron shell jump his boor we are talking right now?
Speaker 3: Actually something that happened off the air.
Speaker 2: Britt You mentioned to us that something's happened a couple of times because you're single, ready and mingle, you're going on dates, and Laura flagged it as something that he's are you occurring right?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: Look, Laura flagged a lot of things on my behalf. I don't get away with much.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm not opposed to giving feedback when asked on a day, and I don't think that this is the end of the world. So a date's not going to go well, and he might say to me, where did it go wrong? Like I thought it went really well. Instead of taking the easy route and saying it's not you, it's me, I just tell him it was him, and I tell him what was wrong. I also think from time to time you give the feedback even when they haven't asked for it, which is another whole whole topic of conversation one time. One time, I'm going to give you a condensed version on this day long date with this guy. We're on a boat having a great time. He was a gentleman who was romantic. He was sweet. I was like, bing, go he walks me home, and then out of nowhere, he's like, can I carry a bag for you? Everything brilliant? I don't know where. He says, you know what, I just really want you to sit on my face. He went there very quick a zero to one hundred. How I could have just left it at that and said, you know what, this isn't.
Speaker 2: For me and walked away.
Speaker 1: I had two options, but instead I thought I would just delve deep and I said to him, you know what, do you have a mum? He's like sorry, I'm like, you said some childhood trauma. Did you not have a woman in your life? I was like, because this is not normal. And then I proceeded to tell him everything that he did wrong. I wanted to know why he did it wrong, gave him feedback, told him how to succeed in the future, and at the end he was a different human. He's like, thank you so much, like I recognized that that was not right. It's very noble that you want to leave people better than you found them. But I think as well, I'm thinking, you know what Tinder really needs, Prittany. Yes, it needs you, It's got you, But it also needs a star rating. So when you finish going on a date, you don't have to converse. You can just say two stars. Yes, mate, that sucked. You're a five star. You're a six star when no one's a six star. You're a one star. But a star rating? How simple would that be? Let's uber Tinder. It's an uber review. But is that right or wrong? I don't know. I think it's I'm doing a good thing for them. It's not in a rude way at all.
Speaker 2: See personally, I think it's wrong because just don't say anything right Like, I'm no one's mama and no one's dad. I don't need to give them life advice on the fly. If they're being a little shithead, I leave. I'm never talked to you again. I'll block them.
Speaker 1: But I've made him perfect for the next person. I'm the one before the one T shirt. I'm trademarking that too. Brittany is the wife maker She's like, date me and then you'll find your person and make them perfect for the next person. They go home, they pick up a dyson and they find their wife interesting.
Speaker 3: Okay, thirteen one oh six five.
Speaker 2: Right or wrong feedback on a date calls now thirteen one oh six five, Na tell me there's let me Forget you? Was he guys at kiss Nights at ten sixteen, I'm midstil midnight. I'm here alive with Brick and Laura from Life on the podcast from batchihead.
Speaker 1: Girls him it God for having us.
Speaker 2: I'm puffed to tell you what. We've got a lot of calls coming through. The team are telling us this week We've really lit a fire under Australia's buttons and I'm dying to know the end. Privates, I should say, because Britt has brought a right or wrong to the table, is it right? Is it wrong to give feedback essentially on a day, on a first day.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's the end of the world. I'm trying to leave the world a better place. Unsolicited feedback as well. I think that that's what we need to kind of outline here, a bit of a B to B. Sometimes it's asked, sometimes it's.
Speaker 3: Not all right.
Speaker 2: Well, we put the question out thirteen one oh sixty five. If you're listening in home, give us a call. We want your opinion. Phoebe in Cabra, Matta, you're on with the Gows hit us right or wrong?
Speaker 4: I think it's all right.
Speaker 6: I'm paying Brittany on.
Speaker 1: This one, Okay, Phoebe? How much feedback are you going to give? Though? Like, what if the sex was terrible? Do you then get in touch with in the next day and hey, you saying, Hey, I just want to let you know your performance was not really where I was expecting. I give you an f Yeah, what led you at? No? I think when it comes to sex, the feedback can stay at home, Andrew, But when I come to poor behavior, for sure call them out because it's making them better for the rest of us. Single ladies. Yes, thank you, she's a good woman out here. That's what I'm saying, you know, like the superhero of.
Speaker 3: Gee, what's your tagline?
Speaker 2: The one before the one and the one before the one. That's not something to climb.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm not trying to claim and I'm making the best of my situation.
Speaker 2: That's a different, very true, cashing in.
Speaker 3: That's how she got the white range drovers.
Speaker 1: Very smart. Well, yeah, the quarter life crisis, exactly right.
Speaker 2: Let's got a Sophia in Surrey Hill.
Speaker 3: So Fia right or wrong?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Certainly right?
Speaker 3: You should give feedback?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, Fa, you're on my team. Sucked in, Laura? Okay, but okay, why do you care so much to give feedback? That's my question. Don't you just wake up the next day and go on with your life and you're like that guy can go on with his life and then everybody just gets on why do you care?
Speaker 5: I had a situation where I once was saying to someone I was a bit open in my sexuality, and then they sent me a lot of pictures of them doing BDSM and I was like, whoa, you need to know that's pretty salon?
Speaker 1: That was Yeah, I think they took that to a stage ten.
Speaker 7: That's a big boundary, and like me taking that, yes, exactly, and me taking that little bit of extra time to correct bad behavior literally is making it better for you if you were the next person to date them.
Speaker 1: So I don't I think it's worth the energy perspect.
Speaker 5: Saying that I was open to like being a bit like premiss viewers, as in going for drinks, you know, and then.
Speaker 2: You got all these gifts and you're like, whoa what is in his mouth?
Speaker 1: He just was not reading?
Speaker 3: All right, thank you, let's go.
Speaker 2: Let's got a brook in uh in Sydney just says Sidney Brook, what's your opinion?
Speaker 3: Right or wrong?
Speaker 1: I am a big no on the flat and just absolutely honestly thank you Brook. If it doesn't go right, move on.
Speaker 4: We're not doing a bloody pros and conflict.
Speaker 3: Let it go.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to make a PowerPoint conversation. But if a man's are you saying, if a man's abusive to you, you're not going to tell him that that's wrong behavior? Is that what you're saying? Well, from that's what the question is. No, it's not. Come on. It's like if you go and have a drink with a guy and the banter's crap and he's a bit crap, and then you leave it and you're like, well, I'm never going to see him again. Do you sit down and say, hey, look, you really need to work on your banter because it just wasn't funny. But I've never done that. Well okay, well maybe that's the question.
Speaker 2: Brook.
Speaker 1: I'm here with you. I'm glad you're saying it's not necessary, because I agree not needed.
Speaker 2: I'm with you also, like do you go to the Delia calls and you say three hundred grams of honey roasted ham, They give you three?
Speaker 3: Ten you go. Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: What you're doing wrong is like you fall all the little things in your life.
Speaker 1: I don't need him. Oh god. She already wrote a letter to woll Worse earlier this week and said, I really need to talk to you about the Delhi section.
Speaker 3: I think, once again this is happened last week. The problem here is just britt are you establishing I.
Speaker 1: Think you guys aren't understanding what this segment's about. Oh okay, behavior we.
Speaker 3: Go now it's our fault. No, it's our below all right, goodness?
Speaker 2: Met up next we're going to be doing Actually, Gwyneth Paltrow released the Goop top presents to buy this Christmas their bougie They're fancy.
Speaker 3: You guys haven't heard it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to read it out in a couple of songs. Here at Kiss Nice, Stan Walker, Here at Kiss Nice.
Speaker 3: I'm mixed till midnight.
Speaker 2: Have you Wednesday, Tiger Lily DJ Superstar. He's on with me quarter to eleven. Right now, I got Brittain Laura.
Speaker 3: From Life on Cut podcast. Girls, it's a.
Speaker 1: Pleasure, always a pleasure. Thanks for having it.
Speaker 3: Really is fun. And I thought of you today because there you go to the song and we're done. I think about you, guys a lot. You want to see things I got.
Speaker 2: The girls will love this and I of course listened to Life on Cut, so I know exactly what this is on brand for you. I know the niche yet well didn't realize it was cleaning and man and it was all we learn a lot tonight's niches.
Speaker 3: This is trending on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Right it's Goop, which is Gwyneth Paltrow's like holistic beauty company.
Speaker 1: Oh we know Goop. We love Goo. We talk about her quite often. Good old vagina steaming yeah.
Speaker 2: And the vagina candle. Like she's been in the news for a couple of years with all the stuff that she releases, weird.
Speaker 1: Products and the very very expensive solid gold dildo. Oh yeah, still on my Christmas list kind of like twenty four thousand dollars and maybe it was twenty four carrot. I can't remember, let's go free very expensive splitter splitter.
Speaker 2: Right now though she's released her top gifts for Christmas twenty twenty, right and the ludicrous.
Speaker 3: As soon as I saw it, I thought of you.
Speaker 2: So I printed out the list and I've got one and I read something out and just get your hot takes.
Speaker 3: On the list.
Speaker 2: Number one is a is a sour dough bread loaf lamp.
Speaker 1: Oh, look, you haven't lived unless you've got a bag at lamp in your lounge roup. It's where does the globe. It's very lifelike for anyone who can't see Obviously you can't see there. You can look it up for anyone, but it is literally bread petersserie piece of bread. That's a lamp with a tampon out in the back. That's the cord coming in. Just let's get the consensus, like I could have that in my lounge room. I don't mind a carb, but I don't know if i'd put it in my lound room.
Speaker 3: I tend to agree.
Speaker 2: Let's move on to this. This is handy until you get to the price tag. It's a study pod, right, it's twelve thousand dollars. What's a stud pods, a study study pod. It's like a study booth, like a little space age box that you put into a room. It's like what you get at the universities, you know, the little it's enclosed like a little cabin.
Speaker 1: Why don't we just get a desk in a room. Why do you need a room inside a room? So this is I guess guys, this is it literally looks like a space age box. I guess you put this in case you're in a sharehouse and you needed to study inside of a lound room. It's like a soundproof. Yeah, but I feel like you could just get a box for a lot less money than that, or broably put some headphones on and go to the library stage thousand dollars, I agree.
Speaker 2: What about Cobe Steak beautiful thirteen thousand dollars for a kilo Cobe Steak a coat? What is like really high quality Japanese Wago beef for how much eight thousand dollars or twelve thousand dollars depends on size?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, more money than sense. Look, I'm looking it up as we are talking about this right now. I do have a question for you. Do you think this is used on your face or could this be a vibrator? Talk me through this? Are you I need four carrot gold plated vibrating T bar. Look the r the word vibrate gives it away because I think it's gonna I think it's not gonna be what you think. So I'm going to go that's a face object.
Speaker 2: Well, T bar makes me think of like like a or sir, and you don't want that to be vibrating in the.
Speaker 1: Mountain extreme sports, the lifting and sculpting your face. I reckon you could probably use that T bar somewhere else, but shape it. It's a very ballic a vibratet's.
Speaker 3: Let's rattle some more.
Speaker 2: Watermelon bag nine thousand dollars as a watermelon bag to carry your watermelon.
Speaker 1: I just wish I would be as much money like I wish I was so wealthy that I could buy such an unnecessary piece of a leather bag.
Speaker 3: For your watermelon. Yeah, not a watermelons. The same side too, it's not purpose fit for a universal melon.
Speaker 1: You know what you're speaking to someone, they're not that long ago. Well, last year I went to buy a watermelon, got to the counter, and you know when you put something through and you don't look at the price before you get there. It came up like fifteen dollars for the quarter or something. They must have been really rare at the time. And you also didn't have a bag to carry it in.
Speaker 3: But I put it back.
Speaker 1: Not only did I not have an eight thousand dollars bag, I was like, put the quarter in the watermelon back. I'm good.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: You know they have to they have to throw that away once you take fresh stuff out of the fridge, go on waste COVID's safe.
Speaker 1: It's wrapped in plastic.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Barbie.
Speaker 2: What about what about a sex journal for couples? There's no price on this and it's probably from Typo or something.
Speaker 3: How much it does not open? But a sex journal to document yourself?
Speaker 1: Wait, this is for you to write down your sexual experiences and then who's going to read them? Like, I understand journaling your child's first year of life or your dreams, but what are you going to do like on the next weekend? Oh that was really that missionary position really got me off. Let's read that again and then rub one out on Sunday, Like, how does this work?
Speaker 2: Yeah, babe, what a position?
Speaker 3: Can we do first?
Speaker 1: And did I give a five star fall? With the sex channel they have is speaking next to.
Speaker 2: It, all the angry ones next to the photo books about beautiful child, but God, I'm not into Gwen Or.
Speaker 3: We're taking your questions.
Speaker 2: Thirteen one oh six five, we're asking uncut Neggs. We'll do picking Duck now here a kiss nights, I'm mintioned on midnight. God, they're just ridiculous. Wednesday night, I kiss fam. I'm mintioned on midnight.
Speaker 3: I'm here.
Speaker 2: I've written Laura from Life Funk Cut podcast been like an hour. Guys, time flies. When you're having fun.
Speaker 1: You can't get rid of us. I know you're trying to wrap it up now, but we're not going anywhere.
Speaker 3: You heard me in the songs. I'm like, we're done now.
Speaker 1: God, sorry, Mitchie, who we're not leaving. I brought over a night pack sleeping Magi up.
Speaker 2: We're taking your calls now. Thirteen one oh six five we're doing ask Guncut. It's a segment from the pod Life on Cut and essentially, now, what is it?
Speaker 4: Laura?
Speaker 3: I get it wrong over time.
Speaker 1: This is when we answer your deep, dark and burning questions.
Speaker 3: Alex has a burning question.
Speaker 1: Can I imagine come at me Alex.
Speaker 2: Rush Cutter's Bay, Alex, you're on with the girls.
Speaker 1: There some cream for that.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, So my partner has a weird thing about her phone. She always put face down while I together.
Speaker 6: She sleeps with it under her pillow.
Speaker 1: I've asked about it.
Speaker 6: She always gets a bit funny. Is that nothing's going on? But do you think I would be within my rights to just.
Speaker 4: Have a little look?
Speaker 1: Oh well, I'm crazy and have been crazy in her past life, So I'm going to say go for it. You're asking the wrong question. It's not good advice. But that's not what you asked for. You just asked for a.
Speaker 3: Vile I wouldn't even made pillow.
Speaker 1: I don't think you need to go into her phone straight away, but it's a little alarm bell. Anyone that's overly protective of their phone, I mean they're hiding something, surely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: If you're willing to get radiation damage to your brain by sleeping on your phone, you're hiding something. And I think that, like when your intuition is raging, it's raging for a reason. So there's something very wrong here. Maybe if you're at the point in a relationship where you feel like you need to go through your partner's phone, not the relationship you should be in, Alex, do you have like lobs and phone policy.
Speaker 6: It's well, it's getting close to Christmas, so it might just be like a Christmas gift thing. I might be trying to ruin Christmas.
Speaker 1: That's so cute. No, this is true. So when Matt was going to propose to me, basically he so Matt was going to propose. Matt had put a photo vault on his phone, and we have a very open phone policy between us, and I remember seeing this photo vault and I was like, I'm sorry, what photos do you have that you need to keep private from me? And then I got like stage five crazy, to the point where his sister had to pull me aside and be like, look, he's doing something for you and you're going to ruin it. That's unlike you to go. Maybe she's going to propose.
Speaker 2: It could be one of the two things propose on cheating, the two best and worst things.
Speaker 1: The spectrum is wide and vast, but we just don't know where she sits on it. Yeah, so what do I do? I think you need to Honestly, you can't go through her phone without her knowing, because it then it makes it as bad as her hiding something. I think you need to be open if you love each other. I'd just say, look, I would like an open phone policy. I just is that, Okay, I just want to feel more secure feedback.
Speaker 2: As Britt would say, this is the right time for feedback.
Speaker 1: Love that this is the right time to do it, all right, Alex?
Speaker 3: How that help?
Speaker 2: Guy? Thanks for calling Emily and some kill about your mom with the girls? Hi?
Speaker 4: Girls?
Speaker 1: Hi am I Lily? How are you good? What's you got? First?
Speaker 4: It's not a deep dug burning but I work a pretty corporate, high profile job and my career is super important to me.
Speaker 6: But my husband wants.
Speaker 1: Me to quit and have a baby and be a stay at home mum. Oh but you don't. You don't want to.
Speaker 4: I don't want to give up my career and he doesn't really.
Speaker 1: Want to give on the working mom thing. Do you want a baby? Though I do.
Speaker 4: Want a child, I just don't want want yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna I've got advice you. This actually is the situation of my brother, but reversed similar bit different my brother is with this in a relationship, and he really really really wanted the child. She actually, no, it's the same. Sorry, she was in a high profile career. She didn't want to have it. So she ended up saying, you know what, I will have She wanted a child, but she wanted give up career. She said, I will have this child if you're willing to be the state home dad. So I'll do the first three months the breastfeeding, and then I'll go back to work and you can stay at home. So it was like a meet half way thing, and that's what he did. He was a state home dad for a year, and she went back to work and kept going with a profession. And it's just what worked for them. Modern family. But also if you both have high pressure jobs and you're both earning a great income, then you can send your kid to daycare. Daycare is very accessible, that's always an option. Yeah, but maybe they're not. Maybe then, and also the more time you spend with your own child after a period of time, daycare may become more attractive to all of you.
Speaker 3: Emily, who's making them more money? Here? Who's the red winner?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am keeping your job, stay at home dad, we've had enough time to get a shift. Like he's going to quit his job tomorrow pro create. I'll tell him in the morning.
Speaker 3: I want you to.
Speaker 1: Report back, please ayeah next week. Let us know how it goes.
Speaker 2: She's like the Life on Cut girls and some sweaty guy on the radio told.
Speaker 5: Me to.
Speaker 1: Job and stay home and raise our trial.
Speaker 2: Guys, you can send in questions to The Girls Life un Cut the podcast you can get anywhere on the free Ihart radio app. It's so much fun. I love the pod, and thank you for coming on.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that. This is when I say goodbye.
Speaker 1: We love being here. Don't say goodbye next week, just the beginning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then Laurie, you're just gonna know. You're gonna just go on to the table and sleep right.
Speaker 1: And I've got my sleeping bag on my thermals. I'm good to go, ready to go. Thanks so much for having this. Man's always a pleasure. We love doing this with you.
Speaker 3: So much fun. I'll see you next week.
Speaker 2: Come down, town Down, don't your.
Speaker 1: People speak to our people from Thanks Girls.
Speaker 2: Tiger Lily is on with me next, You're a Kiss Nights metro Wich, The Baby, the
Speaker 5: Bay the Ba,