Speaker 1: Hi Heart podcasts, hem more Kiss podcast playlist and listen live on the free iHeart appt. We had a very big weekend on Saturday, me being extremely heavily pregnant and you being pretty much sober these days. It was your Hen's party and whoa did it go off?
Speaker 2: It was the time has finally come. Who would have thunk it.
Speaker 1: One step closer to being missus Segres with your gaggle of gals out on the boat in the harbor. But look, I have to say, I know that I'm pregnant, so I'm not drinking at the moment.
Speaker 3: But it was a particularly tame Hens party.
Speaker 4: It was, but I expected it to be tame, so I'm not that age matters. I am soon to be thirty eight. I am late to the party for the marriage party.
Speaker 3: Though I don't think thirty eight is old to be getting married.
Speaker 2: It's not old to be getting married.
Speaker 5: But what it means is the era that you're in is the era that most of your friends are then in of pregnancy or breastfeeding or whatever it is, because like mid to late thirties, that's when that stuff is happening. So like whilst I'm just kicking off half of them were either pregnant or breastfeeding.
Speaker 3: There was two pregnant women on the boat.
Speaker 1: And I do not recommend being pregnant and getting on a boat. It's very hard having morning sickness and being on a moving boat with everyone drinking. And my sister was she was like sending it, but she was also off to the corner pumping milk as well.
Speaker 2: She's got a baby. She's like, she's got to go pump my Boob's gonna explain. It was so funny.
Speaker 4: I have this one video of her over in the corner, these two pumps on both boobs, but she's like rocking out from the corner.
Speaker 3: She was expressing.
Speaker 2: But that's a part of it.
Speaker 4: That's the era that we're in, and I am so happy with that.
Speaker 2: I'm not a huge partier.
Speaker 4: For me, the ideal hands is like to kick start at eleven, go hard till two, slippery, slope downwards till five, quick little dinner at six, home having tad eight.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I think we Okay, not that we went wrong, but I think that we kind of structured it a little bit more for people who were like really on the booze train, because at eight pm. We had a limo that came and picked us up, and it was like, you know the party limo, the limos that you get to your year twelve formal that have like the lights on the ceiling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the pulsating music, like, it's.
Speaker 1: A vibe and if you've had a waste, if you've had a few drinks, it is a vibe if you were stone cold sober at eight aa pm getting in a limo that's pumping. What was it Taylor Swift songs, It's it's a different experience.
Speaker 4: You're dancing and you're singing along, but it hits different when you're sober to when you're off your chop.
Speaker 3: I have a question for you. Though.
Speaker 1: We had a lot of conversations back and forth. We even talked about on the show strippers at Hens parties. Yea, now, yeah, you had made it very clear that unless we could get the chanting Tatum, look like you didn't.
Speaker 3: Want a stripper.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hot chanting Tatum will two point zero go find him on Instagram.
Speaker 1: He's very good looking, looks identical chanting Tatum. We couldn't get him. He's not in the country. As much as we tried, our absolutely hard, as he's simply not available.
Speaker 2: No, my fiance Ben told me he booked him out for the entire month.
Speaker 1: Did you feel as though, now looking back, you wish you had a stripper?
Speaker 3: Are you glad there was no striper?
Speaker 2: I'm happy there was too much for a pause. I was like, this could get me a new trouble. No, it would have been fun, but it was.
Speaker 4: It was stripper Channing will or no one like I was never gonna just have you don't have a strip of the sake of having you do?
Speaker 3: I think the of having what's the what's your sake there?
Speaker 4: Well, Channing Tatum used to be my hall pass, so having Channing tap two point zero.
Speaker 2: Strip would have just been funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: True, But I would have loved to striper there, to see like Channing there, to see you guys with him.
Speaker 2: I don't want a lap dance. I don't want to see it.
Speaker 4: But I would have loved to have seen the pregnant moms getting up in the grill like I would have loved to have seen that grace.
Speaker 1: Is it too late for us just to organize it when he's back from tour.
Speaker 3: No, I'm going to come into the studio. Give Britt just a lap dance she missed out at. Yeah, we couldn't.
Speaker 6: We couldn't make it happen, not having a sober radio LAPTI at three pm afternoon. Only if you get it, so to be fair, I'll go tribute if you need me, I'll take it for Laura goes home to her husband Mat.
Speaker 2: She's like, well, Matt, you'll never leave what I had to do at radio today.
Speaker 1: The thing that's different though about your hands bre It is like you're sober by choice. You've had like this existential moment in life where you've just started to stop drinking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not completely sober, but I've had three drinks this year.
Speaker 2: It's just where the world's taking me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mine's also by choice.
Speaker 1: I've also had about three drinks this year, but it wouldn't normally be it's only because I'm up the duff. So, like you know, it's a change in situations for me.
Speaker 4: No, and just to really like double down set the scene here so you know who I am at my core.
Speaker 2: To kick off the hens, I organized a tarot reading like for people. That's what I did. That's that's what gets me going. I love a taro reader?
Speaker 3: What this is how you and men get things going in the night time? You're like, read me my fortune. He's like, give me a palm and okay.
Speaker 1: Was there anything that came from the tarot reading that was a revelation for someone who is very soon to be married?
Speaker 4: I hate She did say that someone was going to stab me in the back, which I found interesting because I thought they were only supposed to really positive. I didn't think it was supposed to be like these glowing reviews. But daggers like kept coming up. So daggers would come up in the cards that she would pull, and daggers would come up in the visualizations.
Speaker 2: We were doing, because we did a bunch of different stuff.
Speaker 1: Did she say anything positive about the wedding?
Speaker 3: We're just daggers.
Speaker 2: No, wedding didn't come up.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of knives, a lot of sword fights, so I.
Speaker 3: Don't know what to do with that.
Speaker 4: I might spend a little bit more time doing some research on the old sword fight.
Speaker 2: But no, she did say I was a very lucky person.
Speaker 4: The last cards that got pulled, she said, she ended with a positive like, whilst I may have a knife in my back, she said, I'm a very lucky person and a lot of good things are going to come my way, so I'll hold on to that