Speaker 1: The celebrity news. Oh you like that guy? All right? Crow at nad has a hit a celebrity gossip for us. What are we going to hear about?
Speaker 2: Chloe cut Ashian has admitted that she's not opposed to dropping her name to get things that she needs to get for free. So basically, she revealed in this interview that she really wanted this particular outfit and she tried to get it, but it was sold out, and most of us are devastated at that point. Most of us females will try and find it elsewhere, and then if you can't get it, you just got to accept a fee and then just keep waiting for it to be re stopped. But in Chloe's case, she just got her team to make a call.
Speaker 3: Take a listen an example, I really wanted this outfit and it was sold out online. Couldn't find it anywhere, and so I asked the girls, as they can you reach out to the company and see if they have something, because I also know sometimes some things are sold out, they're not really sold out, and we reached out. No one responded, and then as soon as we used a little Kardashian name drop, I got the outfit.
Speaker 1: All right, I want to hear about our TV star Melissa Leong, But can I tell you believe it or not? I'm not a wanker.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that was an internal thought.
Speaker 1: Well, I haven't used kiss at all. I've been here since March. I went out for dinner on Saturday night. You know, when you're book in the restaurant, you can put like your name and then company screw it. So I put Mikey instead of Michael and I wrote Kiss FM and I was treated really well, But that's you are. It's very rare and you had to in rackets put kiss Air.
Speaker 3: Did you be?
Speaker 2: I wasn't going to say a company or do they mean the person you're with?
Speaker 1: No, you can put company in the business.
Speaker 4: If it's a corporate booking or something like that, corporate booking may I.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. Well Kiss wasn't paying paying myself Melissa though. Yeah, come on, I mean you're you're a food critic. You've been on Master Chef.
Speaker 2: Do you put your company is Master when you.
Speaker 1: Surely you d like just you walking into a restaurant. But if you've made the booking writing melicitly on, I usually.
Speaker 4: Book it under another name. Would you do that, because I get really funny about that stuff. I don't want people to be weird.
Speaker 1: What is your pseudonym? I can't tell you because.
Speaker 4: It's also my Uber eats name is oh.
Speaker 1: Exactly, because a restaurant.
Speaker 4: Restaurants near your home.
Speaker 2: To be as good as possible.
Speaker 4: No, it's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, come on, you got to change that, melissaly On when it says companies a former mastership. However, there are.
Speaker 4: A lot of restaurants who I've built relationships up with restaurateurs and chefs and things like that. I went to a restaurant yesterday and the owner's chef was not there, but the staff knew me, and you know, it's it was an extra dish was sent out, which was a really nice thing. But it's always accepted with gratitude.
Speaker 1: You should do it every time.
Speaker 2: She's a humble quint.
Speaker 1: She needs to be more of a wanker.
Speaker 2: Also, Hillary Duff has detailed the cosmetic procedures she's had done over the year. She's one of those people who has aged like fine wine, Hillary, she's looking ama great and she's had things done like she's clearly got veneers and things. But she's done it really really well. So she told People magazine she loves botox, She's obsessed with micro needling, and her other big thing is those salmon sperm facials that everyone's doing. Basically they extract like a highly purified DNA from salmon sperm and then it's applied into the skin with micro needling and it basically.
Speaker 1: You don't grab a salmon and like do so weird?
Speaker 4: Do it?
Speaker 1: No? You? What's your tongue out?
Speaker 2: And melissaly on back to you.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think it's empowering.
Speaker 2: I love how I love.
Speaker 1: How we bring it all back. So her behavior.
Speaker 2: You're only here for a week, so I'll bring it houring. When women admit to things they've had as an Australian celebrity, have you had any procedures?
Speaker 4: I don't believe in transparency with this stuff, because you know, people can't just guess that you look like that because you do nothing. I've definitely had botox. What woman? What person over twenty five hasn't given it?
Speaker 1: It was just as gene. Oh it is that as well.
Speaker 4: I mean I am sixty five.
Speaker 2: There is that.
Speaker 4: I'm a big fan of the micro needling. Yes, micro pen thing.
Speaker 1: Yep, and skincare.
Speaker 4: I guess I've had that facial done as well at.
Speaker 1: A restaurant like, oh here, how's the salmon and the spurs? It's a two for one a lessa.
Speaker 2: You said, what person over the age of twenty five hasn't had it tied at once? Well, that applies to women and men. Yeah, absolutely, like you've had it done right.
Speaker 1: Of the.
Speaker 4: How convenience, nicely done.
Speaker 1: Just raise your eyebrows for me. They bring in a salmon and I'll let it do its think I'm a loud down with that?
Speaker 4: Is that your shop?
Speaker 1: First time you've had that on your face.