Speaker 1: I Heart Podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcast playlist and listen live on the free iHeart.
Speaker 3: App Got anything Good? Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is Christian.
Speaker 2: We're kind of a strange one for me right at the top of the show, but let's go for it anyway. There's a listener who emailed me, a podcast listener in the UK called pauled Johnson. Paul Johnson emailed me a couple years ago with an incredible story about my uncle Tom, who saved his life and then Carma came back around and our correspondent Paul saved someone related to Tom. This story whenever I share it or tell anyone about it gives me goosebumps and other people I just reduced to kind of all really, which is why I want to include it in my book. But I can't ns I hear from Paul. I've emailed Paul Johnson. It's a bounce back. He's not on that email anymore or don't know as he listens to the UK. Paul Johnson, if you still listen to the show, and I hope you're well, please email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com today you thank you very much. Enjoy today's pod.
Speaker 3: A Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Good morning, pats morning, everyone, Good.
Speaker 2: Morning, Alex morning, Good morning Rio, Good morning Patsy. I can't help but notice there's a dress hanging up on the door of the newsroom.
Speaker 4: Yes, that can only mean one thing.
Speaker 1: Shows function.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, kind of sort of lunch. Exciting book launch today and a lunch, so yes, so you have to look all nice and proper and stuff.
Speaker 1: What's the book? Well, don't you know? Just accept the.
Speaker 4: Invite which it is actually and.
Speaker 1: It is followed to da Vinci code.
Speaker 4: It's the Langham. Is the book is doing a book?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: And and the team, Oh wow, isn't that exciting?
Speaker 4: A beautiful coffee book table. I suspect suspect.
Speaker 1: Again, the details are very vague.
Speaker 4: We will find out today.
Speaker 2: That's what somebody loves free lunch.
Speaker 5: Somebody loves to network with the great group of women.
Speaker 1: We need to we need to raise our networking game.
Speaker 2: Never done any Yeah, we need to take a leave our Pat's book.
Speaker 6: We don't get the invites, only Patsy gets the invited.
Speaker 4: You actually don't network I.
Speaker 1: Think we do.
Speaker 2: Here's what you You would have noticed this years ago when he first came on the show rear. Do you remember how after the show Pats is sort of hot zone if it was like a footy player. Is the postboxes? I think she goes through my mail? Yes, no, no, no, because she passed stuff on occasion, at one out of fifty letter or invite, I get already open and sort of said on post mamamoiselle, this is shocking.
Speaker 1: I think she intercepts. She's one's interference.
Speaker 7: I can see that rifling for all our important invites.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she turns up and says, I am Christian o'connory.
Speaker 4: Is the last time you ever got an invite?
Speaker 2: Because the poo is going around putting the inney there, No you are, You're wandering around out there?
Speaker 1: How sound invites?
Speaker 4: No one sends anything in the mail anymore.
Speaker 1: It's email.
Speaker 4: Do you at the station anymore?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, years ago it used to be the best you you would you would every day you'd get ten to twenty CDs and DVDs, all the natives out albums, movie tickets, all in your piuon on. So people from the record companies, the pluggers would come to the radio station every day and go to the post racks for all the presenters and fill.
Speaker 1: It with goodies.
Speaker 6: Right, we don't get anything.
Speaker 2: I remember once getting a phone call on holiday from the chief executive of a radio station years ago, and the lawyer. One of my producers have been caught on camera stealing over several months stuff from me and other presenters and selling it on eBay.
Speaker 4: Oh you're kidding me.
Speaker 2: And they were like, oh, you know that he's going to be terminating. I went no, no, no, you're not doing anything. Let me deal with this on air. Please, you don't it.
Speaker 1: I don't care. It's far funny, far fuck that we bring this up. We will deal with this on the show. Ran for Wow. Stealing stealing from me and standing on eBay.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't even think.
Speaker 2: The one, the one that he got caught red handed, was the greatest hits to take.
Speaker 9: That.
Speaker 2: Imagine losing your job trying to get nine bucks worth those red hands caught red handed. All right, So let's get into It's Wednesday. On the show, we always asking you to tell us how's your week going so far? Three word weeks so far. We'll get into it next.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Your three word weeks so far? It's Wednesday. How's your we going?
Speaker 1: Let me know? That's see what's it for you? What's your three word weeks so far?
Speaker 2: Not so good?
Speaker 4: Slashed by greater the things I do for my family.
Speaker 5: I swear went home yesterday, made lovely slid role for lunch, and I thought.
Speaker 1: Is this lunch? Is this cucumber and costs in this?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, It's like suddenly Mother Teresa is running this household roll nice and.
Speaker 4: Healthy, beautiful fresh turkey and all sorts.
Speaker 2: Of what must be like to be col Sander Lamps. Maybe it was in his contract, I must have a salad.
Speaker 1: Role every day.
Speaker 4: Oh you spoil me, mummy.
Speaker 5: But I really felt like I'm trying to give every trying to get everyone's immune system up for winter. So I thought, I'm going to chuck everything in there I can. I'll put some grater carrot.
Speaker 1: You're not living in the fifteenth century.
Speaker 2: A big six coming can get scurvy, Cormac McCarthy, everyone's Big six coming. Papa might not make it through Mama. He don the fever.
Speaker 1: He's in the rock and chain on the.
Speaker 6: Stoop of turkey. Also, as an autoimmune.
Speaker 4: You gotta have a protein.
Speaker 1: The leeches on you.
Speaker 10: Mate, she's got a poultice legs, yes, gobblegobble cottage and half ringering of roses legs coming back.
Speaker 4: I had some beautiful fresh Deli turkey with a seasoning on the.
Speaker 6: My crust.
Speaker 4: What's the edge of it? Anyway? I was grating carrot and we've got a brand new Greater carrot. It was delicious.
Speaker 1: I love school dinners, but as a grown up.
Speaker 4: No, it's good for you. Don't see rabbits wearing glasses, do you?
Speaker 6: Just sake?
Speaker 1: But it's the greatest dad wisdom ever.
Speaker 6: You don't see the rabbits you ever hear about.
Speaker 2: Rabbit couldn't come to work for a couple of days because he had the man cold.
Speaker 6: Great point.
Speaker 1: Rabbits don't need glasses anyway.
Speaker 4: I got my damn knuckle on the Greater.
Speaker 1: The most dangerous thing in the house, aren't they nasty?
Speaker 4: And it would not stop bleeding or not stop bleeding.
Speaker 1: So they take a layer of skin off.
Speaker 4: This did it, and it's right right on the knuckle.
Speaker 1: And that's your is that your knockout hand is isn't.
Speaker 2: It's the old haymaker. It's what Patsy calls the newsmaker and what she always and I always say this is learned about it. She'll always give you the head or gut shot. Your choice. You have a choice other head or gut today, Christian, what do you want? I took a gut one, okay, followed by a quick knee of the groin. No, whatd it stoppling?
Speaker 6: Have you actually been making a solid roll.
Speaker 3: On?
Speaker 6: Because I saw she hasn't even got a band aid on. She's got a big knuckle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you know what rabbits? Only? Is she a rabbit?
Speaker 2: In chemist warehouse? Here, Specky over there, you didn't eat? You know what you didn't You didn't have enough tomor mate? You want to get some grated carrot? Getting the chemists ware house today and get some a bag of grated carriage.
Speaker 1: Those ice of your specky.
Speaker 5: I could have done with some band aids from Chemists warehouse, I tell you, little ones with frozen on them, like little kiddy ones. That's how long it is since we bought band aids. And it just didn't Yeah, it just didn't do it.
Speaker 1: Alex, wash your wrong three word weekend code brown emergency.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's issue speaker to us right now. You're not poops yourself again if you Alex, we took the kids to that. I told you you can you say that.
Speaker 1: But it's off.
Speaker 2: We'll always we always. If you need wine ping, I'll send them on the team. Okay, but not on air, mate, not on air.
Speaker 1: No, Oh my goodness, I didn't known to the microphone code brown.
Speaker 11: Well that was my reaction yesterday at the local pool when me and Max were in the pool right and we're having a great time in the wave pool.
Speaker 12: The lifeguard comes up to me and says, you have to get out of the pool immediately. And I'm like why, and he goes, you just have to get out of the pool right now, and I'm like okay. And then so we're starting to clear out. These two were both laughing. Well, no, that happened to me at once as a dad with the girls one Saturday morning, right when there was a code brown. But it was just someone over the tannoy and it went code brown co brown and I don't know, no one trains you. And I said to life god, what's going on, because you've got to get out right now, the kids. It's done a peer in the port and looked over there's a massive what I can call proper Mars bar.
Speaker 1: And as people are panicking.
Speaker 2: Chucking kids out of the pool and the ways it's floating towards me and to go, they're laughing, Go dad, what's that like?
Speaker 1: I'm chucking them out? It's hard to back out. They're like jumping in, get out, saying yourself, trying to cool out.
Speaker 2: We were We still talk about it now, the co brown emergency. I know, I dream of being at a pool and someone yells coke brown again. Oh, I know, it's so much fun as apparent, try to get them out. Wakes you up though, doesn't it.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 11: It was this poor young girl looking after these two young boys. So she had no control over and I know, you know, dumping in the pool, and they had no control every day clearly, and so it was funny. These two guys walk out with these latex gloves. Get the gloves on, get the scoop out.
Speaker 1: No, they didn't do that.
Speaker 2: They drained the pool to do a property. They don't just get like the said from the kitchen or something.
Speaker 14: They got to see.
Speaker 1: You don't clean the pool. They got the sea. No no, no, no no, They drained the pool and it was shut for a couple of hours in Australia. No no, Suddenly you're swimming a day later. The sweet cool God.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's a new game on the on the show we do called Coe Brown. If it touches you, you lose the money.
Speaker 3: Christian Colors Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Your three word Weeks So far Ria, what's yours.
Speaker 7: Best uncle ever? It was my little nephew, Cedric's third birthday yesterday.
Speaker 2: Great name, by the way, what a great name? Centric Cedric Jupiter is his middle name as well. That kid's destined for greatness. Yeah, yeah, that's a great name.
Speaker 1: It's like what you gave Hi. Then it's a great on to be an uncle, it is.
Speaker 7: And you're always in a sort of unspoken but constant battle to be the best uncle or the favorite uncle or auntie with all the other ones on.
Speaker 2: All always as an uncle myself to crazy it up. Yes, I assume the on of crazy wild uncle.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, I want to be known as the yeah, the crazy, the funny one.
Speaker 2: And every family there should be the wild auntie and there should be the crazy uncle.
Speaker 1: There's always a wild artie. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, family gets together too many few few, too many proseccos.
Speaker 6: And always before bed raising up the kids get them all jazzed.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, So what did you get, Cedric?
Speaker 6: I got him the best thing you could possibly get a three year old.
Speaker 1: Boy, few vouchers.
Speaker 7: I got him a pair He's very first pair of light up sneakers. Absolutely rocked his mind. He went, it was the happiest I've ever seen, maybe any person in the world, just went.
Speaker 2: A young young kid's delight is it's physical. Has a grown you go, oh that's lovely, thank you very much that as you folded up the wrapping bit love you wrapping paper.
Speaker 1: Where did you get that far? It's all very mediated.
Speaker 2: Its exactly what I want.
Speaker 1: It's slight. They're on the verge of interns. They're like a human firework.
Speaker 6: As his brain broke, yeah, yeah, it's like.
Speaker 1: Any normal break. The pictures of Caitlin on air, you know.
Speaker 6: She would look great with some light ups, because.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't I light up?
Speaker 1: My three word weeks so far is Sayanara Father's Day. Oh really.
Speaker 2: My daughter had to sit me down yesterday and said, down, I'm going to go on a going to go on a trip to Japan by myself. Now for ten years, I've been pitching every year when we all sit down and talk about, Hey, why don't we go as a phoney to Japan? Right, So my eldest daughter is going in September. She's going for a week. Oh sorry, she's going for ten days. I've always wanted to go to Japan. You're just going to Mount Fiji. She's going to Tokyo. I've always wanted to go.
Speaker 1: She's buy it.
Speaker 2: She's going by herself. Obviously, my wife and I fully support this, and I went September September.
Speaker 1: Father's Day.
Speaker 2: Father stays, but it says you'll go for ten days. So September is a long month. Ten days is a third of it. She goes, I'll be in Japan for Father's Day. Do you know what, I've got a week off in September. I could come and join you for the last couple of days, either do the Mount Fiji bit or in Tokyo stuff like that. There fame for stationary and litherbound. J Oh, my gosh, I want to go alone. Dad, And my wife looks at me, and of course you have to do that. As a peny go absolutely, and they went in the other room, went.
Speaker 7: Stationary and a real dagger to the heart being Japan, well Japan.
Speaker 2: And then I said to her before bedtime last night, went I'm not going to do this, but how mad would you be if I surprise you there on Father's Day? She went, you said nothing. For the record, I won't do that. She goes, I think it'd be something that would come between.
Speaker 1: Us for ever.
Speaker 6: Wow, there's nothing stopping you doing your own independment.
Speaker 1: The odds. I wonder where you'd gone. I kept shouting out to your bedroom and I was like, I'm going to Japan. Don't forget, I said, I got that trip. So Syonara.
Speaker 3: The Christian o'connal show podcast.
Speaker 2: Anyone else thinking this is the most wildest start to a year ever. I mean, just you know, just hearing us talk cashy now about yeah, probably gonna start rationing fuel.
Speaker 1: You're just very casual reality.
Speaker 2: Just let me start this year. That was on No One's Bingo can about twenty twenty six. Oh in Australia, what.
Speaker 1: We didn't vote for him? What's he going to doing with his choice? Is what we're in Australia. Why are we paying for that?
Speaker 2: It's crazy? And then just even in this week, there's been so many weird news stories. First of all, who picks a fight with Reacher? Have you seen that story?
Speaker 1: Look up? Just that to me sums up this year.
Speaker 2: And then I cannot tell you what joy I've got over the last two days about this new story about seven dogs in China. Seven dogs who hung out together in an area and in a community of China were dog nat They were taken. I know they're on a truck, and they managed to get free, all seven of these dogs. They escaped, yeah, leads for two days across freeways and open fields by a small fat corgy who was their leader called Darpang. Now, putting to Google Translate, d'arpang means big fat. It is a fat, little round corgy of very unlikely leader. So this corky led the other six dogs, who are obviously frightened, across three ways and open fields for two days. Seventeen k's back home. And this is a really one of them was an injured shepherd dog. And you see these video footage on social media of Dapang, the little fat corky, big fat circling back. They had like a protective cordon around the big German shepherd dog. There's a Labrador, a Golden Retriever. It's they're back home, They're safe. They survived. In my mind is called homeward Bound or seven Miles or leave No One Behind.
Speaker 1: Something else. I don't want to see that movie. That is not a Pixar movie. I've told you to get off only fans. You're not going to make money as that whole Okay, anyway, where was it?
Speaker 2: Fil good news story of the year, fat little corgy called Dapang, a big fat leading these dogs.
Speaker 6: What a hero.
Speaker 1: Here's what I imagine. Then this will become a kid's movie.
Speaker 2: Right, It's a beautiful, real life story of leadership, unity, love and do you not saved these dogs?
Speaker 1: And this is why dogs are better than the humans community.
Speaker 2: They saved each other, getting around each other. This German shepherd dog normally is the leader. That's an alpha dog has to be protected by a small, fat Corgi. In the movie of this, right, it's going to be a cartoon. Kevin Hart is the voice of Dapang.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know he is.
Speaker 13: Well.
Speaker 6: Wherever Kevin Hart is, the rock closely follows.
Speaker 2: They do a lot of He's the injured shepherd, the big one who should be the leader, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now there's a beautiful labrador in their little gang as well. Hemsworth shrying to be modest about how could look and he is. He's quite vain.
Speaker 6: Hemsworth in a non sort of role where he's not on the free usually.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 6: That's his best speeture.
Speaker 1: Yep. And then there's a retriever. The voice of the retriever. Everyone loves the Retriever, Paul. Oh yeah, I'm paying to see that movie. Hurry up and make it.
Speaker 2: It's such a lovely story. You've got to go and see the footage of these seven dogs. I will just sort of trotting along in the middle of the night on a side of a freeway, and it's little. I don't know about the corky breed. I didn't know they were like leaders.
Speaker 6: No, I just they're regal dogs.
Speaker 4: They're quite bossy little dogs.
Speaker 1: They she grew up on a farm, are corky so they heard like cattle or anything. No, but they're great companion dogs.
Speaker 2: My auntie always always had corgy.
Speaker 1: She loved them.
Speaker 2: She would never have any other dogs.
Speaker 1: Queen had about eighteen of them, didn't she Yeah, she did. They're so loyal. They're beautiful, beautiful dogs, lovely natured too. But I've never seen one that's not chunky. No, this one.
Speaker 6: I'm just pulling up a photo that's a chunky.
Speaker 1: No, they all are. They all are.
Speaker 2: They're like they're like fat snacks, you know, when they're on the money barbecue. They know they're about to pop. You chuck a couple of a tail and a couple of legs on that. That's a corky. I think, you know what, We've got another what eight shows left before Easter right now?
Speaker 1: I think we're going to start a daily feature every day some good news.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: And it's in honor of the Bang Big Fab.
Speaker 3: You Are Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Whilst other breakfast shows train the life out of you, we pump it into you. Pump Man is here and he's giving away free fuel. Pump Man has created Quadastir, hasn't he? Oh my word, well, one of you. Jeffrey Gimp made this movie trailer In a.
Speaker 3: World We're a turnker.
Speaker 2: Fuel costs more than a clessy meal. With the cost of fuel is higher than sleep dog.
Speaker 1: You need come man head of a voice on him.
Speaker 2: He wrote all the lines really yes late yesterday evening he emailed me there that's great. Now. Yesterday Carra was on the show and she actually sung her own production at the when she came on live.
Speaker 15: Pump Man, Can you pump up my eighteen year old apprentice son? Can you pump it up? Can you pump it up? You got to pump him up?
Speaker 1: Well, Ca, you started something, my friend, is our job to finish it? You pump wow?
Speaker 6: You need a pump.
Speaker 1: That generally is a banger. I wonder this is my ring tone.
Speaker 3: You Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for the superhero we need right now? With free fuel? Pump man is here?
Speaker 16: Where is all the cheap few gone? And where's the two dollars three heat? Where's the servo that.
Speaker 6: Won't make you cry when you check the pricing screen?
Speaker 2: Heat?
Speaker 13: Isn't there a hero somewhere who'll fill my tank for free?
Speaker 6: Every day I drive in fear of what is pump costs me? I need a pump Man. I'm holding up for a pumpman til the end of the night. He's pumping away and.
Speaker 2: He's feeling a car and he's pumping a.
Speaker 1: Saul for free.
Speaker 15: I need a pump man.
Speaker 6: I'm holding up for a pump man.
Speaker 16: He's coming your way with his nozzle of love, his cape in the wind.
Speaker 6: He's gonna make your morning.
Speaker 2: Okay, nozzles in the air in the studio right now is wamma and wow we pump man. You got an outfit. There's a cape and an actual pump. Can you see this, Patsy, He's got an actual pump.
Speaker 6: Why are you laughing? Fatsy? Magnificent?
Speaker 2: You do look magnificent and incredible to see you dance into your own song for last two minutes and gyrating at the female producers.
Speaker 1: No, no hurt that pump away warming up.
Speaker 7: I've got a lot of pumping to do, Christian this morning, so you've got to make sure you're limber.
Speaker 2: Cooling now then if you want to win free fuel and a free pump from pump Man thirteen fifty five twenty two, and pray that you get to hear these beautiful words as you've been pumped.
Speaker 6: You need a pump.
Speaker 2: All right, We're pumping you next, only on the Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 3: The home of pump Man, Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Giving you free fuel every morning on the show thanks to the superhero of our time, he says, flowing direct from.
Speaker 1: The straits, off your moves to give you free fuel.
Speaker 2: Per Man is here if you fancy a free pump thirteen fifty five twenty two. You actually have a cape, yes, of course, Christian, and an amazing outfit.
Speaker 1: It looks like a corset as well for some reason.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm not quite sure what the course it is for question.
Speaker 2: And m sort of strangeness going on right now with a nozzle in your hand, it's a bit kinky.
Speaker 1: Where have the team got that National silver?
Speaker 2: And from I got everything that our Bogan Producers has ripped it out of a servo some of the way to work.
Speaker 6: It is a genuine fuel nozzle and I'm to just supposed to own.
Speaker 2: These, all right?
Speaker 1: Are you ready to pump some listeners?
Speaker 2: I cannot wait, Christian. Let's do it, pup Man. All right, let's go to up first this morning Natasha morning, good.
Speaker 15: Morning, hunt me up hump Man.
Speaker 9: I'm a nannye and.
Speaker 12: I need lots of petrol because I drive around all day I do.
Speaker 1: I bet you do looking after all kids? And what are you what are you driving?
Speaker 17: I'm driving a chear serrato.
Speaker 13: And home.
Speaker 1: That's a cart.
Speaker 17: It's a little car, but it squeezes all the kids in.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also we've got Nanny mcphe on the line now and she is really needed. You are a superhero as well, Natasha.
Speaker 15: I am looking after four kids and running around. My car needs pumping.
Speaker 1: It does, all right, pump man, stack down, nozzle in and off you go.
Speaker 7: P pump.
Speaker 2: Wow, we up, pump up the catspraise is sweeping the nation, Natasha, good on your thanks according in, take care, thank you Now listen. Yesterday I'm the one that said, let's get you some props, pump man. So, but you can't be thrusting an actual pump in my face and rocking it backwards and forth.
Speaker 1: It's actually aggressive.
Speaker 6: It's not aggressive.
Speaker 1: No, don't hold it like that in the middle of your body.
Speaker 16: How you hold it now, a gentleman holds.
Speaker 2: His pump all right, who we go on the line. Now we've got Sid. Good morning, Sid, Welcome to the show yep Sid City there. All right, let's move on to the next one.
Speaker 1: Steve.
Speaker 2: Let's get Steve on now thirteen fifty five, twenty two. If you want to get a free tank of fuel thanks to pump Man, let's go do Steve now, Steve.
Speaker 15: Good morning, pump Man, pump tank, pump it up. You'll pump it up your pump it thank you.
Speaker 2: Gotta pump it up.
Speaker 11: That's the remix version, a.
Speaker 1: Human remix down from Steve and Steve. What are you driving? What needs pumping up? Gotcha all right? Pump away.
Speaker 6: Oh that's a big one. That mastery x night. I'll be exhausted after this.
Speaker 2: You need Steve, thank you very much. Let's go now to rain Penrith morning.
Speaker 3: Ray, good morning, Pump me up, pump me up, pump me up.
Speaker 1: Stick it in, pump man and pump ray up. Ray good on.
Speaker 2: You have a lovely day, thanks for going the show and goo good day.
Speaker 3: Thanks the Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 2: Podcast The Hero We Need Right Now giving you free fuel every day on the Christian O'Connell's show, My man is here.
Speaker 16: Where is all the cheap fuel gone? And where's the two dollars tree?
Speaker 7: He?
Speaker 6: Where's the servo that won't make you cry when you check the pricing screen?
Speaker 13: He isn't there a hero somewhere who'll fill my tank for free.
Speaker 6: Every day I drive in fear. What is pump costs me? I need a pump man. I'm holding enough for a pumpman. Dil the end of the night.
Speaker 16: He's pumping away and he's feelding in a car, and he's pumping us.
Speaker 3: All for freeze.
Speaker 15: I need a pump man.
Speaker 6: I'm holding up for apum man. He's coming your way with his nose la LoVa and his cap. You're gonna make your morning, okay.
Speaker 2: And so the more I hear that, the more I hear a little bit of a Jamaican twang is come on your way, all right, Bob Marley, you're coming your way. Then it's not He's traveled the world, doesn't he. You know, world's pumped all over the world. It's a global pump affairis that's what they say. That's what they say. Yeah, and again you're still holding an actual nozzle.
Speaker 6: Oh Christian, how do you think I do my pumping right?
Speaker 1: Can you just the nozzles pointing out the novel points?
Speaker 6: Were the nozzle points?
Speaker 14: All right?
Speaker 1: You got some more pumping in you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: I think I can squeeze some more out. Let's go, Christian.
Speaker 2: Now there's some pump mams just saying to me tomorrow morning on the show, there's going to be not one go at this. But it's double pump Thursday.
Speaker 1: I did. I did double pump and eight with.
Speaker 2: Double pumping, Double pump thursdays on.
Speaker 6: I'm going to be spent by the end of that.
Speaker 1: Christian, my Lord, that's enough. Tracy's on the line right now, Tracy, good.
Speaker 3: Morning, Good morning, high pump man.
Speaker 17: I need to be pumped up.
Speaker 14: I've got a key sportage, single mom, mortgage, just the cost of living. I need help.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're here for you. We're here for your Tracy. We hear all this, pump Man, give it your best shots.
Speaker 1: Pump away.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Tracy's doing at the moment, you're just grinding the air.
Speaker 1: This is the worst bit. It's unpleasant. You're thrusting nozzle in my face.
Speaker 6: This is how the fuel get to where it needs to go.
Speaker 2: That's a sort of strange cosplay thing that's happened between this at the moment that I haven't agreed to.
Speaker 10: We go.
Speaker 2: There we go, Tracy, Ah, done, have a great day.
Speaker 1: Let's get a can now. Good morning, k Okay, good morning you live with pump Man.
Speaker 14: Oh, good morning, pump Man. I need to be pumped up com completely. It's my daughter's wedding and it's us three drive there and as three drive back. I definitely need to be pumped as much as you can.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, we get it.
Speaker 2: Okay, you started this suddenly back out now I actually want to withdraw right now. Yes, there you go, Caine, enjoy, enjoy your daughter's wedding.
Speaker 14: Thank you very much, topman.
Speaker 1: Bye, okay, and we are back tomorrow morning on I really agree to this double pump Thursday.
Speaker 2: Oh boy.
Speaker 3: A Christian O'Connell show podcast, Good.
Speaker 2: Morning too, Rachel Elliott. Christian, I need pump Man's help. I need to take my dad three hour trip. You have an operation, he's got cancer, he's a pensioner. He's stressed about how we're going to pay for the fuel filling up my giant Toyoto Prado. Please, pump Man, we will cover the cost of the fuel for that. That's the least we could do, you po rold Oud's okay, Rachel Elliott. I keep thinking about this because obviously, you know people that live out in the country and around all the states. They have long drive the things they absolutely have to do. It's not even just about people that we're talking to every morning who we're getting to work, go and doing the school run, the need to follow the car. A lot of Australians have huge drives to do to go and do a medical appointments and stuff like that, and so are here in use today. And I don't know whether this is just you know, there's so much fear and paranoia at the moment. You don't know what's fact and what's fiction. So do you think they actually are going to bring in rations pats and and they're talking about up to cut off off to forty dollars. Most people aren't filling up the tank for fun. They need to get to work. They've got well hospital appointments like Rachel and her dad has got cancer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my brother's in the same position. He comes down to Peter Mack every two weeks. He's three and a half hours away. So you know that's like a seven hour round.
Speaker 4: Trips and so much fuel traffic. But the Emergency.
Speaker 5: Response manual is recommending that pumps be cut off at forty bucks. But we're not at that point yet, So let's not cause extra panic. It's Asian refineries at the morning at the moment, which supply about eighty percent of our reserves here, are saying that they're not going to run out of stock until at least more than a month away.
Speaker 4: So I think it's a day by day basis. Let's not pain.
Speaker 2: I thought you're going to say they weren't going to run out, They're good for another couple of weeks.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, I know, But like, let's just just get what you need and forty bucks got'll get you around, wouldn't it for a couple of days forty bucks at a time.
Speaker 4: That's we can deal with that.
Speaker 2: Your prol brothers, your seven hour round trip forty dollars is going to do what two hours of it?
Speaker 4: Well yeah, well that's the free week at the rest of the way. Yeah, he'll hitchike.
Speaker 1: All right, this show needs your help. It's not about Operation Meet Joint.
Speaker 2: Obviously all breakfast shows here or it's all a race for ratings and as you're this year this show became the first breakfast show to go live in five cities. But the really big one of the moment where it's crazy Town. You'll have read all the articles. They are about fifty seven articles a day. You can barely keep up with the ongoing and the fallout of the Carl and Jackie Show. So it means right now in Sydney, this is where the battleground is for new listeners. We need your help marketing this show to people who are flicking around right.
Speaker 1: Now in Sydney. How would you describe this show in one line?
Speaker 2: We've got marketing people that are doing this right now, but I think the best people that talk about the show are the people who are listening to the show. Come to our show every single day. You might be a new listener here in Melbourne, or like Ben listened to the show for the first time last week in Adelaide, or new listeners in Sydney. How would you describe the show in one line? We are going to use your slogans. If we do, you get to meet Trey and this breakfast show. Everyone who works on this Breakfast Show was given a new goal over the weekend. If we can get to the highly coveted third place you heard me, third place in the Sydney Sydney ratings, then every single person on this team and I'm telling you right now, the vibes are high.
Speaker 1: Gets a meat trail. Oh yeah, it's huge.
Speaker 2: The team are buzzing with exumming. You get a meat tray as well if we use your slogans. One of our listeners sent in arschool yesterday that was written yesterday about about this. It was literally verbatim of what I said on Monday show, and they were they were talking about my modest ambition. I'm happy to have that on my gravestone. Hey, I's Christian O'Connell modest ambition. Sometimes what's enough? Never over crabby, don't be grammy, don't be grammy. We're good for third. It's a podium finish exactly. Hey, all right, so we need your help. How would you describe this show?
Speaker 16: Chris, Welcome to the Christian O'Connell Show, The Joy in the morning, chaos.
Speaker 1: What about you, Catherine, you're.
Speaker 14: Listening to the Christian O'Connell show. Standard for radio listeners.
Speaker 1: That might be a meat Troy winner. That is very good, Nesta, engaging, easygoing, entertaining, gold FM. Some of you have got incredible voice.
Speaker 2: I think some of you are realizing that this might be an audition as well to be a new voiceover person on the show.
Speaker 1: Nesta once more engaging, easygoing, entertaining Gold FM. Thank you Nestor with the voice Steph.
Speaker 15: The Christian O'Connell Show makes a long commute with it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, step Richard The Christian O'Connell Show on Gold Film.
Speaker 15: Come on her listen.
Speaker 12: It's just bloody funny.
Speaker 2: Lizzie sent me this email, Christian. I don't like my voice, so I'm not going to send it in. But what about this The Christian O'Connell Show, the most relatable, no bullshit, down to earth radio show you can assume, Lizzie. Actually, I would say there's plenty of bass on the show, mainly whenever Pat's given us one of her stories.
Speaker 1: No, come on, you goat story. Yeah go story up in the air for ten hours into the landing.
Speaker 4: Hey we haven't done rot.
Speaker 1: Stay there, but Patsy got there.
Speaker 12: Tell it again, Tell it again?
Speaker 2: All right, line's up and now. And you can also text me as well. Four seven five three one oh four three Operation meat Tray. If we use your slogans, you get a meat tray as well. This is how you take over breakfast radio in Australia. It's meat trays for listeners. It's as simple as that. Forget about the secret sound. It's the secret meat. That's a different idea actually that we should never ever do.
Speaker 3: Christian connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Christian O'Connell's show. Could your slogan for this show be winning you a meat tray? Yeah, now you're interested. I'm trying to how out your friends on the Breakfast.
Speaker 1: Show here.
Speaker 2: All right, we're looking for marketing slogans. How would you describe the show in one line? If we use your slogan? Stein next week trying to send the ratings in Sydney and of course all over Australia, you win a meat train. Shane Sharp. They don't hand out novas or triple m's at the Olympics. Gold is the ultimate.
Speaker 6: Yes he didn't, Oh yes it is.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: That's good stuff, brilliant.
Speaker 1: That is so good and so true. They don't hand out overs or triple m's at the Olympics. Gold is the ultimate gold. Fbam, Wow done, my friend, that is very good. Who's that?
Speaker 2: Shane in Sydney? Thank you, Shane, Carmen Stevens, thank you very much. Uping us out could be winning a meet Tray, The Christian O'Connell show, Real and Funny. Where else do you hear about a fat cat stuck in a drawer? Carmen, You're so right. Give it up for Larry, The Christian O'Connell Show. In a world full of Schnitzels, this show is the Chicken Parmesiana.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, we've got a.
Speaker 6: Bit of cheese. We've got a yeah, right, we've got a bit of sauce.
Speaker 1: All right, this is about to some of these that are coming in right now. Who's this? This is from Matt with a very bold claim.
Speaker 3: Finally culture has returned to Sydney.
Speaker 1: Is this show culture?
Speaker 2: I want to call it high art, but I called it definitely culture. Like a virus is actually a culture? Does he mean that a virus a contagion?
Speaker 6: Finally virus?
Speaker 3: Finally culture has returned to Sydney.
Speaker 1: I guess it's comparative. You know. Alexander.
Speaker 9: Hi, I'm Alexander.
Speaker 13: I'm eleven years old from Melbourne.
Speaker 7: Good morning.
Speaker 15: You listen to the Krishnak culture to show the gives.
Speaker 6: I like his energy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well listen, that's what it is to be eleven. That's good.
Speaker 2: He stood up right. That's a lot right now. Well, Alexander, thank you very much about can about the show.
Speaker 9: Hi, I'm Alexander.
Speaker 13: I'm eleven years old from Melbourne.
Speaker 15: Good morning you listen to the Krishna.
Speaker 2: Oh bless you. Thank you very much Alexander. And that's the power to meet Tray and eleven year old boy right now is picking up that phone, going give me the phone, Mum. I want to win. Myself and my friends are meat.
Speaker 1: Tray.
Speaker 6: He wants a land chop.
Speaker 2: He wants to be in the school yard this week handing out Paul CHOP's mate. Who doesn't you get a pork chop?
Speaker 6: It's the most popular kid in school, raw meat.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see what Johnny Boy's got to say.
Speaker 7: Christ and O'Connell show on Gold of them were the biggest laughters and the biggest hits come alive.
Speaker 6: Biggest hits come alive.
Speaker 2: Listen, you don't go up the ratings by being smart on the trip. If we don't want thing from the success of Carl and Jackie.
Speaker 1: Oh is that? What have I told you about this? Don't ever think it through.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: That's the enemy of doing the breakfast radio was thinking it through.
Speaker 2: Just go no, no, that's that's Shakespeare, mate, that's sha Thanks Diane, Christian.
Speaker 15: And the gang are all very funny, but they're all not. Make sure you've.
Speaker 6: Listen now that's accurate, all right?
Speaker 1: Keep this going.
Speaker 2: Test us fall seventy five three one oh four three it is seven fifty seven useles more on the way and then after eight is back. Every Wednesday on the show What are the Odds? Your stories of coincidence and chance?
Speaker 3: Who are Christian O'Connell Show podcast, we.
Speaker 1: Take your stories in what are Demons?
Speaker 5: Believe it or not?
Speaker 15: All?
Speaker 6: What are the odds? You gotta be justhing me like were you with Cheryl who married a Hun? Who works with the Cheryl who married a Hunt?
Speaker 3: As well?
Speaker 2: Every Wednesday morning we are blessed with some of the most incredible stories from you guys.
Speaker 1: To see what we get today. What are the Odds?
Speaker 2: The lines are up in now thirteen fifty five twenty two first emails. Calm listen, John, Christian, I'm sending you this email tonight because when What are the Odds?
Speaker 1: Is on in the morning?
Speaker 2: Are we on the road delivering nuclear medicines to various hospitals around the city. A few weeks ago, I attended a speed dating event.
Speaker 1: Now I started that it was speed dangerous a thing.
Speaker 2: I intended a speed dating event hoping to meet an age appropriate woman who might be interested in her.
Speaker 1: Little You didn't need to say all that. I just presumed it.
Speaker 2: But so that's a clarifying I just don't want people listening to him and go, wait, is he if he's fifty? Is he with a fifty or a forty eight year old? On arrival, I spotted a familiar face. It was the ex wife of a former boss where I worked untill a few years ago. Thankfully we were not matched up. Then it was paired up with another woman attending. She turned out to be the cousin of a guy I worked with a few years earlier, as we seen each other a couple of times since Christian. What are the odds of meeting two different women who are related to two former bosses on the same night. You're right, Johnny boy, you're right now. Prodiccating him has got a story for what are the odds? It is a good one.
Speaker 18: It's a caraker, of course. Yesterday, Oh wow, I'm sitting down at my desk.
Speaker 2: Oh, you probably had an echo. Then then the chuckle. Sister's Tina, producer. Tina's next to it just went Hey, she was right.
Speaker 19: Next to me, so she can attest that this is fantastic.
Speaker 18: I was sitting there on my phone and I'm on Instagram and my best friend Taylor was first on my story.
Speaker 19: So I watched it and I was like, that's really funny.
Speaker 18: It was just a little quote and it just said, let's call it a week, guys, we did our best.
Speaker 19: And I had a little laugh. I showed Tina it was really funny. I go on to the next story and.
Speaker 2: This is doing work. You say, let's see you working hard on the show. Not one Instagram story. And the second one, as.
Speaker 19: I said, it was towards the end of the day.
Speaker 2: It was us a little I don't care if it's at the start of the day, end of the day. It should be no tones of the day going on your instant stories.
Speaker 18: Well, look at the content it gave us, because the next.
Speaker 1: Story, I'm still looking for it. Where is it. It's threadbare at the moment.
Speaker 19: So the first one was my best friend Taylor.
Speaker 18: The next story another friend of mine, Taylor they're not friends, they don't know each other. Exact same quote and exact same name, exact same name.
Speaker 6: That's pretty good.
Speaker 7: I mean, the quote sharing isn't that good, But the fact that they're both the same name Taylor, Yeah, join.
Speaker 18: Taylor, same quote, exact same day. The first two stories, I didn't go any further.
Speaker 19: It was already good enough.
Speaker 2: We did our best wisdom. What if the hokey pokey is all there is in life? My wife still shows me that one like once a week.
Speaker 6: Does that even me?
Speaker 2: I don't, don't, don't, don't, don't. All right, so what are the odds? We'll take your stories next.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast right now.
Speaker 1: If you've got a story about coincidence and chance, or.
Speaker 2: There's more stories from producericat them what a threat? Oh, I don't know about you. I can never hear enough funny stories about people's Instagram stories.
Speaker 6: I love the people send memes, memes.
Speaker 2: Oh, min's so funny. What it's the okay? Is all what it's about? My wife loves that one, so profound she got it. It's a sign in our kitchen as well.
Speaker 1: Oh loves me, loves me?
Speaker 2: All righty Linda. Hello, Hey, Linda, welcome to the show. Good morning, How are you. I'm good now, Linda, what is your story about coincidence and chance for us?
Speaker 15: Okay, so many years ago, I gave my husband a glass of scott okay, and what you do is you know, here, here's a scott Now I did not know at the time, and there was a chip in the glass. So he goes, he's he's glass. So he drinks the Scotch blah blah blah blast. Many years later, he goes and has you know, turned fifty, go to the test. Blah blah blah blah. Oh yeah, she's got a tumor. Okay, all right, no worries. So it goes and has it, has his tumor removed. Now they've removed this tumor, and then they've discovered there's actually glass in the tumor itself.
Speaker 17: Huh.
Speaker 15: This is apparently a miracle, medical miracle. And they've ever been born their lives and you know how you can get glass at the tumor. He got asked all the questions, what have you been doing? You know, have you done this? Have you in said any blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Blah, no, no, no, no, no, big question to ask fifty, what have you been doing?
Speaker 14: Well?
Speaker 1: When do you want to start? Let's go about to ninete eighty four and then and then up to day.
Speaker 15: He didn't he didn't talk them about the glass. And as it turned out, he is the ruse a tumor. Everything's absolutely fantastic with there's no problem with him. He no longer has a tumor because the glass has been removed.
Speaker 2: And yeah, happy days, happy days, lovely stuff, Linda is now.
Speaker 15: But mind you, it is now all my fault because I put the gave him the glass.
Speaker 1: But you kind of also saved his life.
Speaker 15: Well this is true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Linda, thank you very much. Your story.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, bye bye, bye bye. I found like a snow globe. You know what, it's been shaken up. Yes, Mary, good morning, welcome to the show.
Speaker 9: Mary, thank you very much. How are we this morning, Christian?
Speaker 1: We're good? Are you good? Mary?
Speaker 9: I'm good?
Speaker 14: Thank you?
Speaker 1: All right? Mary, what's your story?
Speaker 13: So?
Speaker 5: My story is.
Speaker 9: Thirty eight years ago tomorrow I married my husband, whose name is Peter. I also have a brother named Peter. He has a brother in law named Peter and his best man was Peter. So when I walked up the r there was Peter, Peter, Peter, Peter, it's water or Pete.
Speaker 14: That was it.
Speaker 9: And when they said Peter, do you take Mary as for your wife, they all.
Speaker 14: Said I do.
Speaker 1: I love this story. It's brief.
Speaker 3: Mary.
Speaker 1: That's a great one. Thank you so much for sharing.
Speaker 14: Thanks guys all have a great one.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Now do you remember I think it's last year similar to that. That one was like a load of Peters. Do you remember the Paul Paul Paul, Oh this cool. Yes, the pool's at the barbers.
Speaker 20: Was going to barbers a few weeks ago to be He goes, oh, what's your name? And I said, oh, it's Paul. And there was four other people in there, and the guy next to me goes, oh, my name's Paul. The barber says, my name is Paul, and the other guy says, oh, my name is Paul.
Speaker 6: So I'm not one of the odds.
Speaker 20: So I took a photograph for Paul. And there were twenty four people in the barber.
Speaker 2: So there are four pools in that story. Now, by my accounting, was it five peters?
Speaker 6: Four peters?
Speaker 1: One day we need to see we can get What are the odds involved? The same name, but over four.
Speaker 3: The Christian o'connal show podcast.
Speaker 2: Right now, Last Chance your stories this week on what are the odds? Your stories of coincidence and chance. Simone joins us now. Good morning, Smoe and welcome to the show.
Speaker 21: Good morning, Christian love the show.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Siman, thanks for listening. Now, Simone, what are the odds?
Speaker 21: What are the odds? Okay, so footy tickets for ASL upcoming ASL matches went on sale yesterday afternoon. My husband and I divide and conquer the games that we need tickets for. So we're in the virtual que credit cards at the ready. Two o'clock rolls around, Bang, we're in. We both get tickets to the games that we need, and then were the tickets with each other via the app. And it's at that point we realize we've been randomly allocated the exact same seats for two different matches. Oh wow, two tickets at the end to two different games at the MCG in the same bay, the same row and the same two seats.
Speaker 1: I mean over one hundred thousand seats at the MCG.
Speaker 21: That's it.
Speaker 2: Yep, this is huge and also it's our first ever sporting What are the odds? I believe that's incredible.
Speaker 21: That's that's a takeaway from me for today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, love it. Thank you very much. Brilliant story, Simone, Thanks for sharing.
Speaker 17: Thanks, have a great day and you mate.
Speaker 1: Donna. Donna.
Speaker 17: Yeah, Hi, Christian, Hey Donna.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you sound up someone who's very busy, and I appreciate you free enough time to call the show.
Speaker 1: You at work or what are you up to?
Speaker 17: No, I'm at home this morning. I'm at home.
Speaker 21: Yeah.
Speaker 17: My boy is my mum. She won tickets to Paris and she was very excited about buying my little daughter a French beret. When we got home, they loved a little bag you know Parree Paris beret shop, and opened it up and it was all lovely in tissue paper, beautiful red velvet forret and I looked inside and I said, Mom, where'd you get this from? She says, you're not where I got it. I got it in Paris. Yes, And I said to her, Mum, it's made in Australia. All the way to Paris by French beret that was made in Australia.
Speaker 1: The Parrians are shipping in Assie made berets. There'd be a scandal over this.
Speaker 17: I'm sure. As she walked out the staff of sales person that sold it or it thought, looked at her and thought, Oh, she's going to get a surprise when she gets home.
Speaker 2: This is Thunderberg berets, Australian berets sold in Paris. That's incredible, that's hilarious. What a great story. Yeah, Jna, thank you very much for sharing.
Speaker 17: Enjoy your day, very welcome, have great day.
Speaker 3: Good Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Robbie is back in Australia bringing his Britpop tour in November. All tickets are in sale tomorrow. Everything you need to know head to Frontier Touring dot com. We have the first chance you to win tickets tomorrow on the show and Friday as well. You've never seen Robbi Williams. Ive gets your tickets to everything you can. One of the greatest show men ever. He's up there with Freddie or any of the greats. He really is that good live he's incredible. Oh that is a gear change from tickets to go and see one of the greats too.
Speaker 1: I was not asked and you know, I wasn't were you asked?
Speaker 6: I was told betle As, is every.
Speaker 2: This house aware of our Bogan Parduicicating, who a couple of months ago is raving about these pans actually from Ikea and generally Actually she was rating about these pans so much. People for days were emailing and calling this radio station. And I'm not making this up. They really want to know what the what the Ikea pans were called. I don't remember something on the fact that we were going to give away pans today on the works Almos, not just that. Because Parduicicating loves these pans so much. There's a type on the sheet here. I think she's meant to say gold got pans. What I've got here, typed out is gold get.
Speaker 22: Pants, Gold get get pans, You get your pants got Realia Particicating breaking down for us, Why do you love these pans so much?
Speaker 1: You do use these?
Speaker 18: I have searched my whole adult life for a great nonstick pan.
Speaker 1: You're hanging out with Patsy too long. I have the old hyper believe. I have searched my high and it's just a pan.
Speaker 3: It's not a joke.
Speaker 18: I love cooking, so it's really important to me, and I've never found one that is perfect for nonstick where I can pop a steak.
Speaker 2: I mean, because I've got those nonstick ones right, and actually they're never quite one hundred percent nonstick.
Speaker 19: No, you always get that terrible like.
Speaker 1: People think this is an advert. It isn't. Actually, I think.
Speaker 2: Actually, you pay for this out of our pockets for this, it's it's meant to work.
Speaker 6: It's not a promotion.
Speaker 1: I care getting this free.
Speaker 19: It is worth it.
Speaker 18: It is good promotion for us because when these people receive them, though, do you.
Speaker 1: Know how commercial radio is meant to work?
Speaker 18: They will always remember, Wow, that great show. It's like great marketing that gave me this pans.
Speaker 1: It's not branded, it's not branded. Sign to sign them.
Speaker 19: You can sign them if they like.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's what we do to win over new listeners in Sydney. Give away frying pans. This will get us the third, right down, the other, watch out, seventh, they're coming in. All right, anyway, how many we got, We've got one to give away. We have five oh my our own show money wonderful. Oh right, so we have five show pans to give away today.
Speaker 18: The best nonstick you'll ever experience in your whole life.
Speaker 1: Okay, she searched her whole life.
Speaker 2: You heard of some of those ten minute advertorials to get the daytime TV, but after ten Yeah, all right, today we're looking for your kitchen movies. The average Australian family orders take away three meals a week. No won really that's high.
Speaker 1: No one's got money for that these days. No way.
Speaker 2: This is not from two times a week in twenty ten to the peak of five times a week during everyone's favorite time COVID. Yeah, hitting it hard then oo alright, who wants to win a pan? Me kitchen movies? It's a wonderful knife. Silver searchs my whole life. Were here to get these Japan It's nice monster sink.
Speaker 1: You know it's all parted up. I've been dumping in.
Speaker 6: Here and your tea bags in the men Mike Wazowski Gold.
Speaker 2: Bram Stoker, Spatulae.
Speaker 4: Not the Dracula.
Speaker 1: I was doing so well, was my victory? Laughing fell over. Let's move on. You want to you want a pan? I talk about pans, greasy pans labyrinth. You should have gone to my pans labyrinth.
Speaker 2: Oh brother Tupper, where aren't now? Silver where's that bloody lid? And Arnold Wartune he loves He's got a sci fi movie in the kitchen t towel recall, tel recall four times?
Speaker 1: Is good to hear it? All right, Ria, what have you got kitchen movies?
Speaker 6: The Spoonies? What the goonies? Goals me letting me?
Speaker 2: Oh that's also good. Oh yeah, Bronz, Hey, bronze is good in the show mate.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, we love bron mash Gordon, Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Silver.
Speaker 6: This one might be above your head, but I'm gonna try it anyway.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's not funny, it's good.
Speaker 6: Throw umami from the train well sour tastes.
Speaker 7: Tastes savory complex savory flavor often found in Japanese bronze.
Speaker 2: Oh, just because you're like foreign food. I got it, intending I got it. It's not I guess gold.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: When a pan, When a pan?
Speaker 2: We're not trying to try and get myself into character, you know when aw Pa, there I found it.
Speaker 1: You in a pan? You say non stick? Oh you have me a non stick? He wants a sticky pan.
Speaker 7: These are certified by the one and Only Nagy from recipe t eats who uses now to cook Caitlin.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't sell me about ten minutes ago. I love Nagy. I don't queen use any other recipes.
Speaker 6: They don't need to use any other pants.
Speaker 2: Because I won't take the word of producing Caitling because in her world everything is amazing.
Speaker 6: Everything's amazing, all right, So.
Speaker 1: We're looking for your kitchen movie.
Speaker 2: So five golds winning, five non stick ikea pans like that.
Speaker 1: It is what it is, It is what it is, my friend, Okay.
Speaker 2: Silvery shiny Panny, Panny blender like Beckham silver, Oh, no pan for you, A few good menus silver plus.
Speaker 1: I don't that's good Peter, nonstick pan, silver King Tong.
Speaker 2: Pan for you, Danny, Johnny Draino, meet the Forkers, silver pass, John Wock and Tony who send that in also had the time during that song to create well a, I did what that movie would look.
Speaker 1: Like, which is incredible. He looks brilliant.
Speaker 2: Peter Pantrey, silver Pass, Dove Luck Kim boys in the rain shut silver pluss, Oh so close with so Panny, look who's forking? Been really nervous about reading that one out, just a slight fumble and I'm getting panned. That's so Lauren Star Wars Revenge of the Sieve not sith Sie, Silver plus, the mandolin from.
Speaker 4: Snowy River, Silver plas good kitchen.
Speaker 2: The sister heard of the Traveling Pantry silver plus, and finally, I mean he's left chimney pants.
Speaker 1: Forrest gumption per pace.
Speaker 2: That's Emily well done. We are back tomorrow on the show. We'll have the name game as in, so if your name is a bit of a pain, please text us now we're book you into Plaine tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Take care, thanks for joining.
Speaker 3: Us, Christian O'Connell show on podcast.
Speaker 7: HiT's a Chemist Warehouse and save more money every year on your regular medication with discount of prescriptions in every store every day