Speaker 1: iHeart Podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more gold one, a four point three podcasts playlist, and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 1: Got anything good? Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. All right, Alex, how was your day yesterday? Your Monday? Win or lose a month? I had a pretty good day.
Speaker 3: Unlike a parent in our WhatsApp group, what I'm about to tell you is the stuff of nightmares in this digital connected world. So apparent in this big, big WhatsApp group, posted seven messages between the hours of twelve fifteen am and twelve forty nine am.
Speaker 1: Oh god, the time is significant.
Speaker 3: The time is significant, As one regular league coach said, nothing good happens after midnight, Wayne Bennett.
Speaker 1: They would know, and they would know. You know, those guys no not to sell. Yeah, we know.
Speaker 3: So by the time I saw these messages the next morning at eight forty am, and I'm assuming everyone else saw these messages, we received this message. Dear all, I'm deeply sorry and apologize for sending the posts. I did not pay attention to which group I sent them to. Oh no, another parent then says, happens wink.
Speaker 1: We're now going to know what were what's the topic? Oh, we know, well that's the thing. What group are you a member of? This is the old parents group? Possibly? Oh? Really?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Sexual? Was it a sexual content?
Speaker 3: Well it was seven messages all in a row an image within minutes of each other, but we don't know because it had had deleted messages after each one on the WhatsApp group.
Speaker 1: The winky face is damning evidence.
Speaker 2: You've got to believe someone in that group would have taken screenshots at that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, perhaps so she sent it to a pisode.
Speaker 1: Do you know what the messages were? No, we don't. That's the thing. We don't.
Speaker 3: And I think the clue is in that message from that parents who said happens winky emoji?
Speaker 1: What's the winky emoji about? And if it was just some random, like innocuous message, she wouldn't have done such a sort of.
Speaker 2: Heart felt almost like like a rugby league player would do it. But if it was if it was to do with sex, business, okay, business, you just you just leave the group.
Speaker 1: You don't go.
Speaker 2: There's no kind of there's no press conference to make that. Okay, move house. Yeah, you've been thrown out the house.
Speaker 1: It's terrible, you know.
Speaker 2: And also that's that's definitely not your partner. You don't send what's up to your partner, you know, and what group are you?
Speaker 1: So there is this speculation amongst the parents, Now what were these miss someone's having a deliance me think you don't know.
Speaker 2: Yes, we can't rush to jush, No, you can't do it. Could just have been like, hey, you know, maybe it's political or something like that. Maga make Australia great again at breakfast time. That's gonna be my campaign slogan next year. Let's start to get the baseball Caps makes great again brackets at breakfast time.
Speaker 1: Make sure it's the right Whatsip group. Oh my god, that's married couple after midnight is sending dirty messages to each other? Well, what if they're in different states or something? No, I mean I mean a states, very quick on that one. No, no, no, no, this doesn't depending on half of friends.
Speaker 2: So sorry, guys, I forgot what group I was in here.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show on podcast