Speaker 1: People do some weird ship.
Speaker 2: It should in young people inhaling the gas from cooking canisters known as names to get high.
Speaker 3: Some of the feelings make more since than the others.
Speaker 4: I've done everything for you my career on hold, I could have been anything if I'd had the talent.
Speaker 3: Bless yourself for observations. You didn't ask for his leadership.
Speaker 2: I think he's one of the greatest leaders we've ever had. Well good, just.
Speaker 1: A couple of Mitchell. One of us be mich and the other be Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Just to make things easier. Your Mitch, I only call you Mitchell when you're being annoying.
Speaker 1: You always call me Mitchell. Oh, no, he is Mitch.
Speaker 3: Julie and Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Kou Hello, Okay, guys, welcome back for another week.
Speaker 1: Jesus, I feel like I'm in centering the amount of people that are in this room.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: We've obviously got third Wheel groundskeeper Jeneral, Hello for five wheels. Is there a word for that?
Speaker 1: It's just a fucking tractor.
Speaker 3: I've been in that kind of sexual situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So we've got Morgan and Mary from the Oh Dear podcast.
Speaker 1: It's Dear Dear.
Speaker 2: Was there a particular inflection in mind when you named the podcast.
Speaker 5: I think that like the first memory I have of it, which you can you're like so mad. We were in the car and Morgan wanted me to get his phone up for something and maybe not just looking at it without his permission. Who knows it's me anyway, and some guy hads messaged him on Grinder being like I want to fuck you on your back, so I'm looking in the eye. That was the first met you sent and Morgan said, oh, yeah, that was really funny.
Speaker 3: We named the podcast after it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, beautiful something that's really nice to always remember that moment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, one for the kids.
Speaker 2: So if you haven't heard O Deer's podcast, they really have quite a killer catchphrase to go with it. I'm hoping to get some help from you guys coming up with a new catchphrase for us, because it's not on your level. So it's what is it your source for.
Speaker 3: Pop culture politics? Penis and pussy sounds.
Speaker 1: Like lay the catchphrase during the election.
Speaker 3: That's that is what we're channing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what penny want we'll run with in twenty should be like I don't don't pussy pussy.
Speaker 2: Pussy pussy and pussys who came up with the catchphrase.
Speaker 6: I was thinking about this in the guy right here because I've never really thought about it much.
Speaker 3: But I think we just kind of did it.
Speaker 5: I think we count with politics and pop culture and then I think we had to think of it.
Speaker 3: We wanted to do something like, you know, gay and girl, but we didn't want to.
Speaker 6: Like exclude or include, so like you know, sex Organs yea.
Speaker 5: Just didn't really ring off.
Speaker 2: Makes sense when if.
Speaker 6: You listen to the first like three episodes, I cannot say pussy, I'm like stunning and like you take it Marry Like I'm like, have you ever seen one? Of course, like in a dark party on a reclining chair. But that's a whole story. Yeah, okay, but you've never sort of no, I've never been like face to face with the mid the legend.
Speaker 5: You've never looked someone out. That's that's what he wanted to know, Mogan.
Speaker 1: This sounds like the debate with Penny Wong and the Liberal leader.
Speaker 6: So you've never leaked someone out that Albert.
Speaker 5: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: How can you leave the country if you've never.
Speaker 3: Taken Albert Albert albans Yes, it's name Albert, Yeah, Anthony, Anthony.
Speaker 5: She calls him Albert.
Speaker 1: I would have loved Penny Wong and ten just females in power.
Speaker 3: That like I just can't get hard, Like I just can't get all the way there.
Speaker 5: You don't like she's just not like the card for a Tanya.
Speaker 2: I don't find her that like warm. No, a woman needs to be warm to be a leader.
Speaker 3: But she does be warm.
Speaker 5: She just seems like the stepmom that never really loved you.
Speaker 2: Yes that is actually had through.
Speaker 5: She does the right thing, she buys the Christmas present. She doesn't call you fat, but you don't feel comfortable.
Speaker 1: She'll happily pull you aside and be like, I think what your dad really wants to say.
Speaker 5: To you is you know when your father was abused as a child. That's why his problems with emotions. So stop looking at him like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember the same sex marriage like decision day when magn Spaganski was sweating and just sucking on the stage dancing her last time we brought her out for a few Oh yeah, she's back in her and kim k that was the last time we saw her, And which is so I stepped on ten. You put her sex foot like just before the announcement was drawn because we were.
Speaker 2: She was no, I was nowhere here.
Speaker 1: I bolted to her foot and I just stomped on it and I stood on it and she said funk and I was like.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then when the same sex I was, I was in the closet and when and when you're really hot it give me a number. And then and I still in the dark, like the vote is yes, and she went congratulations to.
Speaker 5: You like this hair cuts just like an accident.
Speaker 3: It was really windy on the way here, like he hears up on its O.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's just fun.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, you guys have got a challenge to come up with a better catch phrase than our current one.
Speaker 1: What is it? Our current catchphrase is something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate.
Speaker 2: That's what the is? It just means are at the start of every show have you two brought it?
Speaker 5: Is it just a really good one?
Speaker 1: Teasers?
Speaker 3: My phone's attacking me like it's reading me to filth.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, people are rude, that's is it just me?
Speaker 2: Or people rude?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, people are rud through your friends any Morgan to day to complain about someone and then Morgan was like, just use that for your thing. You're funny, and I was like, she's.
Speaker 3: Just not a good friend your funny part.
Speaker 5: Okay, I just put that in there for my own self esteem, but you tear it right down.
Speaker 1: So we have four gems? Are you gonna come up with a catchphrase for us?
Speaker 5: I'm working on that.
Speaker 2: If you think of an gym as well, we may as well make it a home run. So please let us know before because there's a lot going on. Good when everyone in the room is doing it, is it just me? Each then I'm like, fuck, Jenna, probably.
Speaker 1: Come I'm going to think of I think you start us off.
Speaker 2: Okay, well what's yours about?
Speaker 5: Do you know?
Speaker 1: Mine is something that I never I have never done in my life and I never want to do, but I want to be able to do it. But I think it's discriminatory.
Speaker 5: Liking pussy. Yeah, I've done that.
Speaker 1: I thoroughly enjoyed it. Oh you have the day the same sex marriage debate. I stood on this and she's like, come back to PM, what's your palmon house? And I went back and it's not.
Speaker 6: Because that's what they call it where's the m meant to Parliament?
Speaker 1: To a should you kick yourself meets? You're going to start us?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm ready, Bradley, count me in, Dylan.
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Is there like a small part of you that kind of wonders, as a male, what it would be like to be pregnant, Like, spare me the birth. I don't need that situation, but like, yeah, I just feel like the trippiness of having an actual being inside you would be wild. You can't not form a bond of it as well, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I have zero interest in that happening to me.
Speaker 7: Really.
Speaker 6: I just think it would feel like nauseating the whole time, Like you know that feeling yeah sometimes when you're like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I do sickness.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, but like I feel like I have cravings and I it's the weirdest fucking shit. The other night I got little ginger snap biscuits at one in the morning because that's I went to a service station. I wanted to take ginger. So I feel like I'd fuck with all the cravings.
Speaker 5: I feel like you've told the story to a pregnant woman and then wondered why she's hated you.
Speaker 1: I get you.
Speaker 2: I get exactly what.
Speaker 5: The other night and I had the weirdest craving. Oh you're in severe pain. No, no, no cravings. Back to craving, honey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's that's the only thing I can relate.
Speaker 5: You've pregnancy.
Speaker 1: I don't care, No, I have no interest.
Speaker 2: Well, the reason I bring it up, I've just had a sudden curiosity about pregnant men because the other day in my YouTube record men died. Do you remember that pregnant man that was on Oprah eight es ago?
Speaker 5: Question?
Speaker 2: I wrote it down. His name's Thomas Beattie. It was like one of their most highest rating episodes of Oprah ever.
Speaker 5: Because he's interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was because he obviously he was born a woman, transitioned to a man, and then he had his he still had his reproductive organs, so he was able to get pregnant, and so you just had this visual of like a man with a beard and a giant pregnant belt. Yeah. And then so that came up on YouTube and I was watching that going fascinating. And then literally a couple of weeks ago, I saw this Daily Mail article come up here Young.
Speaker 6: He doesn't do this, just coman transgender model whose husband was born a woman and he's carrying their baby.
Speaker 3: Chairs sweet snap of her kissing his bump.
Speaker 2: Look at it, showing me give me a.
Speaker 5: Dog I want to see.
Speaker 2: So I looked at these photos and I'm like, damn it, I kind of wish I could do that.
Speaker 6: And apparently it's a lot more complicated than like the hormone levels and the balances that these men have to get at to be able to still do this is like, yeah, ridiculous, Like it's medical beyond belief and it's not just still got the bit, so do it.
Speaker 2: Like one thing I remember from the Oprah thing was this is graphic but whatever. Apparently all the testosterone that Thomas had taken had enlarged his clitteress, which made the natural birth complicated. And they only realized that, like while he was trying to give birth. They're like, fuck your clips, Hue, it won't come out. So yeah, they had.
Speaker 1: To Oprah's like Gail had the exact same problem. She went through it with her.
Speaker 2: But I got our friend, but I got sister.
Speaker 5: You deserve the mother we all need.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I was thinking, Okay, this guy on Oprah, this model in the Bloody Daily Mail. These are the only two, you know, pregnant trans men that I've actually heard of, And I'm like, I wonder how common that actually is because that was ages ago, the Oprah thing, and then did a bit of googling. Would you like to have a guess at how many transien men have given birth in Australia in the last ten years?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I would actually probably say zero, one hundred and seventeen, forty five, seventy three.
Speaker 2: Well, Morgan, you were closest two hundred and twenty eight. Wow, I'm like, wow, in the past how many ten years in Australia. I was like, who are these people? Why are they not on the project? I want to hear all about this. I was so fascinated by that.
Speaker 5: So you're the project, Like, which one of you is homophobic?
Speaker 1: It's totally Pete Hellier, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Pete's fine with an Iracon carries like, I'm focusing on my beanies, no time.
Speaker 2: I don't have time for a pregnant man on that show is so homophobic.
Speaker 1: Behind the scenes, I'm trying to.
Speaker 5: Sell beanies and Tommy's trying to get a wife.
Speaker 1: Time we're not having Joel Creasy again.
Speaker 5: No, why get Tom palad On, Yeah, yeah he has.
Speaker 2: Views that Nicholson one, you said that with this stain you're not like recently?
Speaker 4: No do.
Speaker 3: I just can't remember his name.
Speaker 5: He didn't give you a cigarette one, Yeah, we're ark.
Speaker 3: Ones wouldn't light my cigarette.
Speaker 2: So what I said the dog move though, not lighting someone's dart. If you've got a light of he wouldn't like this is a fake story. I'm just making a general statement.
Speaker 3: I'm so doesn't call me.
Speaker 2: She doesn't like to go clubbing, So I like to lessons learned in the art smokers alley. I like to pass them.
Speaker 6: So many things you like, I climb the back fence to get out of the arc of trash.
Speaker 3: Ally was like stop.
Speaker 5: Stop, I tried to.
Speaker 2: Is there not a gate? There is a gate, and it is an exit to scale the fence.
Speaker 5: You're feel Sometimes things happen you need to scale of fences. Your friend can't scale the friends.
Speaker 6: As well, So you've had more caps than you ever have before, and you just don't know what to do.
Speaker 5: Fair enough a fence, fair enough judgment.
Speaker 2: Speaking of drugs, I just realized I completely forgot the most important part of the show, arguably every time we get a guest on, I like to get them to contribute to our list of things better than drugs and dick. It's basically just a way to appreciate the small things in life reads that are currently on the honorable mention. So a cool breeze, beautiful pizza, fluffy socks on a cool evening. You mustn't lose sight of fluffy socks when you're getting dicked down. That when you open a beer, a nice hot bar. I've got one to add, you've thought of one. This list is getting very long with all the guests anyway.
Speaker 1: Like a nice wheat bag, like a nice hot week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 5: You're my mother. You think do you think bags cure things? Don't you?
Speaker 2: Oh? God? Yeah, who wants to go first?
Speaker 3: I'll give a crack. What about the feeling of when you get into bed with socks on and you take the socks off in bed, but.
Speaker 2: That sheets have to be fairly clean. Yeah, there's nothing worse than like experiencing grit is off the table.
Speaker 1: There's often a crumb of a crusket in my bed.
Speaker 5: At a hotel.
Speaker 2: That's when I get that, what about you, Mary? What's a better? And drugs and dick.
Speaker 5: Stealing from the soul so check out and getting away with her?
Speaker 1: Yes, but we endorse that or condone it.
Speaker 5: It's disgusting. I would never Also, I would never favor price of bacon.
Speaker 2: Good addition to the list. All right, now that that's out of the way, you're ready for your gym?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The weak I'm ready to go. Okay, Bradley ready?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Should skinny dipping be renamed to just dipping?
Speaker 2: Because everyone's.
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 1: I am the size of a demountable and I can't six foot three, you know, and I wear a three XL. I'm not a small boy, so I can't be skinny dipping. I'm not skinny. It just doesn't work for me.
Speaker 3: You know, do you have a name for it?
Speaker 1: I thought we could brainstorm. We could just call it, you know, curvy dipping. No, because what if you're not curvy? Like, for God's sake, Mitch, isn't kurvyping?
Speaker 2: You could be we first and foremost, I want to know who came up with google?
Speaker 5: Can you google?
Speaker 2: Who thought of skinny? I never realized that that name is you know, probably it was Kate mask like.
Speaker 5: You just don't know.
Speaker 2: I'll just say.
Speaker 1: And Frank, which.
Speaker 5: Being like when I go swimming, it's called skinny dipping. They were like put on the.
Speaker 2: Direct, the direct for bread and mums. I'm going to benefit off it. Genner, have you got an answer for us who came up with skinny dipping?
Speaker 7: Yes? I do so.
Speaker 8: It was first reported being used in nineteen forty seven. Swimming swimming naked be called skinny dipping because it was the act of dipping nothing but skin in the water while skim.
Speaker 3: Maybe skinny didn't mean maybe a skin dipping. But yeah, that's a horrory. That's a horror.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sounds like there's acid involved.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you going to get se sounds like something a weird straight want to with your feet.
Speaker 2: I like, we could just call it dipping, don't you think.
Speaker 5: Ideas?
Speaker 3: But then what is it when you're doing your clothes on? You dipping?
Speaker 1: But no one did go for true you need.
Speaker 5: To going for a dip. My mom just calls it a rude swim.
Speaker 6: Root.
Speaker 3: I love a skinny dip like I'm doing for.
Speaker 5: A root swim. It's my pool, it's my rules. When you can buy a pool, you can have your own.
Speaker 2: Roll's so funny.
Speaker 1: Hold on, what have you ever skinny dipped?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, have you know that sexual animal? How do?
Speaker 1: Of course I have? But I just don't enjoy the phrase.
Speaker 3: You know, the phrase a rude swim.
Speaker 2: I like root swim. That sounds way less cheeky when you pitch it to your friends. Guys, let's later, let's go for a read swim.
Speaker 1: Swim is kind of hot to go for a rude swim.
Speaker 5: I like to change buy right now in swimming people.
Speaker 2: But the skinny dip has the essonance of the like, it's nice.
Speaker 3: For rude dip?
Speaker 5: Would you do that? I like, I'd rather rude dip than skinny you have you skinned it before? No?
Speaker 7: But I am for rude dipping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're inclusive.
Speaker 5: Includes you're changing your Tinder bio as well. Yeah, you're like, I'm not going to spin it. I will.
Speaker 3: Then you're both awkwardly match because.
Speaker 2: Okay, I feel I feel like we've said I'm determined to include a rhyme or something. I've googled words that rhyme rhyme with rude, and there's nothing.
Speaker 3: That's another word for swimming, waiting, What about drowning? Isn't that bodies?
Speaker 2: What about an automatic splash?
Speaker 3: Yeah, splash like a naked splash.
Speaker 2: Gash splash Nightli.
Speaker 5: Holidays.
Speaker 8: You can follow the show online, just search a couple of miches.
Speaker 2: If you don't you're a cad, make sure you go search at O Deer on Instagram as well. Is that your handle?
Speaker 3: Guy deer podcast? Oh deer podcast?
Speaker 2: I'm so who has dear?
Speaker 6: There's another podcast called O Deer and it's all about God.
Speaker 3: Yep, like yeah, and they're a lot more famous than we are.
Speaker 5: We thought were about time, but it wasn't it just straight up God.
Speaker 1: We went through when we started the show a period where because when you search is it just me? There's like five o the podcasts that come up first. So we went back and listened to all of these. It just means to see who was best, and we were by far, and now where the number one is just me? We beat them out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you search, it just me, we come up first. How about that?
Speaker 1: Extremely competitive?
Speaker 2: All those others they had died on the.
Speaker 3: White flag above that podcast.
Speaker 2: Anyway, guys, you might remember earlier I set you a challenge of coming up with our new catchphrase because the dear one is much better than our So have you got anything for us?
Speaker 3: You want to stick with the Mitch thing?
Speaker 2: Okay, sure, a good one.
Speaker 3: It's manic get manic madness on the Monday morning.
Speaker 1: Because it is Monday.
Speaker 2: Manic man is on the Monday day. That's good.
Speaker 1: That is good, very good. But we're not exactly manic.
Speaker 5: Okay, well that's for you to I have one, but it's not very good too. Mitches trying not to be bitches good.
Speaker 1: The running title for this podcast was it was Mitch Please. That was the name of the podcast.
Speaker 2: I also wanted to call it You're joking, That's what I wanted to call it as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you would have over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's it's a growth ant thing. I think everything you say is it is a vast majority of it.
Speaker 5: Like if you were on that shows that extra wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Be exactly it would make sense. Alright, which one of these do you prefer? Mech mad madness on a Monday morning or two mitches turned out to be bitches?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Morgan, but I think I like Mary's.
Speaker 2: Two mitches turned out to be bitches?
Speaker 3: Is that I think she is the favorite.
Speaker 2: She's not a favorite.
Speaker 3: Combination.
Speaker 1: They are like her.
Speaker 3: We did a live and everyone hates me.
Speaker 5: They said they thought I was nicer than you.
Speaker 1: Oh, I definitely have that reputation, which is the mean one.
Speaker 3: I think I would normal one.
Speaker 1: I tell Mary, if I, like, you know, it was having thoughts, I'd go to you over Morgan.
Speaker 3: Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Like just like if you want someone who was getting sad sad thoughts.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I've got big books a lot.
Speaker 3: If you need a shoulder the crown, it's Mary. If you want to fix the problem, it's me. I like that because you don't have that.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to suck around Morgan's love languages actions.
Speaker 2: Yeah me too, it's love language abuse.
Speaker 5: I think. I'm like, what is it like? Yeah, like you see them says a lot of nice things to me.
Speaker 1: Oh you were definitely the metch and I'm definitely the Mary. Yeah yu yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, you guys, have you guys bought? And is it just me? You ready to go?
Speaker 3: You want to You're more aggressive, so you should go first so.
Speaker 5: You can make it all better.
Speaker 3: Fair, I'll go first.
Speaker 1: Ask Bradley to kick you off. Just to say, would you Bradly go for it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bradley, let's just kick it off. Go Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Is the TikTok algorithm the most like high end thing you've ever seen? Like when I go through my TikTok, the videos I am seeing is reading me to feel like it's nothing but peg bouncing videos and like women doing tiktoks in the kitchen, which is like me to tea. But I've never given them that information I want.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, if you scroll your TikTok, it's reading you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm quite the opposite in that, I'm like, what have I said or done for TikTok to think that I want this one?
Speaker 5: Only? Hashtag gay?
Speaker 2: No, not even that. All I get is hashtag gay, hashtag LGBT hashtag. And I'm like, I don't think I've ever liked because they're reading it, or anything I've done anything on TikTok to indicate that that's what I want.
Speaker 5: I'm not gay, I have no crime.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I want TikTok for the women. I want strong fund women.
Speaker 5: That's all.
Speaker 3: I only follow long and she only follows name.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to you know, she's got a finstown refuses to remote on her Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Everyone, go to your TikTok i app and what's the first video that comes up? Turn you volume down so we don't fucking destroy.
Speaker 5: No one told me the props.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do I have? S?
Speaker 3: Look some homosexual getting a kid cubb of banged on his.
Speaker 2: Gay funny hashtag Gabe. Oh my god, I get that ship. And I don't understand why it thinks I want that. I'm like, I completely All I want is like niche Ozzy humor, a girl.
Speaker 5: You misogyny speech.
Speaker 1: That's I love that.
Speaker 3: This is what my TikTok consists of.
Speaker 2: His pegs are bounty.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is what I mean. This is all my TikTok.
Speaker 2: Jenny, you'll appreciate this. Actually, are you guys into musicals?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So it's one. It's a guy singing one part of as Long as your Mind. He's singing the fiero part, and he's like, I need an elpha, so like you just want someone to sting along with him.
Speaker 3: Gone, yeah, let's give him.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have this too.
Speaker 1: You're right, I've been readt to feel he does this often that TikTok.
Speaker 2: Knew that I wanted this.
Speaker 3: That's beautiful. Yeah, like I mean my Instagram like explore pages and that in tune to me?
Speaker 1: Oh mine is is Lizzo making some sort of corn bread recipe.
Speaker 2: Do you know one thing that I can't stand about TikTok? Do you ever have that nasty feeling when you're browsing and you're like, oh my god, this person's so funny. They could possibly be my new favorite person in the world. Oh they're seventeen. Oh never mind, I'm obsessing with you because that's a bit fucked.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of kids on.
Speaker 3: That a well, look that was in my draft list of is it just didn't want to be a pedophile.
Speaker 5: No, But like I always, I'm always a famous by how.
Speaker 2: Young they are. I don't know if people are just looking older these days, but there will be people and they'll post this TikTok and oh my god, you're hilarious, You're amazing, and then they'll post one in their school uniform. I'm like, ship, are you that young? Okay, go to you and that's great, well done.
Speaker 3: I like, go Mary you.
Speaker 1: Ready, Marry Bradley?
Speaker 5: Are you there?
Speaker 1: Is it just me.
Speaker 3: All right, So I okay, how is that a transition from is it just me?
Speaker 5: Is it just me? Or is it just me?
Speaker 1: You don't need to say that we've already you don't.
Speaker 2: I just go okay, or.
Speaker 1: So just go.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to just keep going. We only pay Bradley a free before, so he's out, he's out. Just carry on.
Speaker 5: Is it really rude when people do not agree when you've already bought something to just say they like it? Hold on, Look that wasn't great, as in like when you give the present, no no, no no, so particularly teach for me today, right. I bought this like knitted boob pop So it's like knitted and it's got boobs on it, hilarious, adorable, cute fun which one of my friend who's an outwork ber Last dancers, now she's knitting fake boob pop plants. Nice of course, that's sorry if I've ever heard one anyway. And I sent it to my friend and like, oh my god, look how cute this is gorgeous? And she rode back with like a gross like emoji face, and you already bought it and I re brought it. I didn't say like, oh, should I get this like different thing. If you're like, oh my gosh, I get this ace oscar and they're like, that's hidious. But if you bought the ace oscer, don't you think people have to be like, yes, I like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a level of emotional intelligence that not everyone has, you know.
Speaker 5: But what is this why people think of the messiahs of things that are attracted? When I'm attracted, I completely agree.
Speaker 2: I hate it when they say no, that's foul, that's ugly, and then they go, oh but I just can't help it, be honest, and then they go to sleep that night they've done a good thing. They think that being honest makes them a better person. But it's like, you don't need to be.
Speaker 5: Or if true, man, you call yourself a straight shooter.
Speaker 2: Exactly, Like just don't be like you can just be a little bit delicate, you know.
Speaker 5: But do you think we all have those friends that think that they're like, you're honest friend, but they're just a bit rude.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that should have been it's just me that should ben.
Speaker 2: Does everyone have a cunt friend?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Just does anyone had a friend that was like where they said something like that, and you'd be like, that's it, I can't be a friend anymore.
Speaker 2: No, I haven't gotten to that point.
Speaker 1: I've had a friend like that. Yeah, I have a friend. What happened, Well, she was just very homophobic, really and I wasn't out, but I was like.
Speaker 3: Wow, you didn't buy your homosexualness.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 3: You didn't buy your homosexualness? Don't I take to be like should I should?
Speaker 5: I not?
Speaker 2: It's not flattering, but.
Speaker 1: It's a very different story, I think. But I don't have a friend like that, do I have? I have a friend who's like brutally honest, but doesn't see like how they where they're honesty, it doesn't see it at all, which you think is the worst part. If you own it, it's fine, don't you think.
Speaker 5: I also think that same person that said to me, I didn't like it, if I had written that back to something she had got, she would have been really mad. Yeah, you're that friend that things like they're the hones some but if you told them anything honest said.
Speaker 1: Like you can give it but not taking it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, Yeah, they might be visiting Watson's Bay that particular spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what you mean. You're you're you're kind of friend, I think. So that joke really landed with Jenna.
Speaker 5: Yeah, She's like, I've been there, That's what I've seen that son.
Speaker 2: I can picture the black and white umbrellas.
Speaker 5: There was that old man that Kenny's life to help him.
Speaker 1: I was saying, I think, Mitch, you're kind of that friend that's like brutally honest.
Speaker 5: So why I came to you? And I was like, Hey, Mitch, I just bought this like really like fun out there, like I'm super excited about it, which.
Speaker 3: A long sleeve black tea shirt with a banana, and what do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very.
Speaker 5: Any more whole. Would you be like, listen here, banana is not going to get you laid?
Speaker 2: No, because I don't really stuff like that. I don't really care. I just feel like, whatever, where would you want? I don't care like it's an.
Speaker 5: Ugly jump up.
Speaker 2: Sure, No, I don't. I wouldn't say that. And even if I had that thought, I wouldn't say it because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. But if you come to me for honesty and you actually ask what do you actually think should I do this? I'll be like, look, that might not be a good move, you know, but I don't give a fuck about clothes, and like your boob pot plant that's amazing.
Speaker 1: I love it. Yeah, No, true, you're very honest and you're a good friend.
Speaker 5: But there's a difference. So I think between me like should I or be like I've already done it like friends, like I'm engaged, you can't be like.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's exactly why your action.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, well just one of us laugh, that's your funeral.
Speaker 2: Well in that Sonario, even if I didn't think they should be getting engaged, that person.
Speaker 3: You always yes, yeah, oh that's so amazing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're gonna do like a doest but that's so different.
Speaker 2: Fountain with marshmallows to dip in at oh.
Speaker 3: Tables stop a big budget.
Speaker 2: You paid someone to do the chacuterie board, give me the name your.
Speaker 5: Mother, and Laura's going to make the talk about herself. You know she should, she should.
Speaker 2: Can I see a photo of this bloody pot plant with tits on it? I want to see?
Speaker 5: Yeah, go to I don't know, moll find it for you.
Speaker 6: Which we taket my baked dinner last text way too much baked dinner, cook silver side yellow a silver side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, baked white sauce asorable.
Speaker 1: I love a white sauce. You can't say that in the current climate, but I love.
Speaker 5: Yeah with onions.
Speaker 3: It's cute.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, show me, show me that looks like it would have taken some time.
Speaker 5: It's adorable.
Speaker 3: They do a vulva one, yes, a volver hanging out.
Speaker 1: Sorry, back to the ideal back dinner. Minted peas or standard?
Speaker 3: I did beans, So I do that beans minted or standards?
Speaker 1: Yeah, really, I hate a minted pea.
Speaker 5: I love Did you do a cabbage?
Speaker 2: How would you cook it?
Speaker 3: How do you cook cabbage?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It up, you guys.
Speaker 2: You guys don't fry a cabbage.
Speaker 1: You guys don't try cabbage.
Speaker 3: Was cabbage just with the green cabbage. You're a purple cabbage, green cabbage.
Speaker 5: And you just cut it up, like slice it up, and then you just fry it with butter and a bit of garlic if you're feeling resourceful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then yeah, no, we had a little bit more money than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: My grandparents are pauled, so they used to go with a lot of that and you have it on sandwiches for a week and by the fifth day or you're like, Nana, I don't feel like corn beef anymore. She tells like some weird story about not having shoes when she was a kid. Yeah, so like other kids had shoes, I didn't. I was shot. I'm only five foot. I'm like, okay, your grandfather wasn't that nice to me? Okay, I'll just leave the silver side. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: My dad used to rock one of those lines where he's like, oh, we didn't even have a school, buts we used to walk to school sometimes for parents would let us take the horse storm cart. And I believed it for so long, and then I was like, that was you went to school in like the seventies. You definitely had transport.
Speaker 5: My Naan told me that the bales of hey were dinosaur eggs. I believed.
Speaker 2: I was like eight, Oh my god, and I was so worried.
Speaker 5: They're gonna hatch. And I just why no one else was worried. I was because I was quite anxious child, like I had to go to therapy for it. And I was like, mom, like, you know what they're going to hunt.
Speaker 3: You know, she's still going to therapy. Why haven't they.
Speaker 1: Had had to?
Speaker 5: But in such a good lie that I know I'm going to bring that chumach to my children.
Speaker 2: When does she give up the lie?
Speaker 5: I think if they were just like look merry, not worrying about it, Like, oh no, my friend had a farm. And then we went to the farm and I was like, he's like of pain and I was like, wasing here, Bradley, it's not what you think it is. And then like, yeah, they've showed me that they were straw.
Speaker 6: Because we grew up in Woolen Goong, my parents convinced my sister and I that the steel works made clouds. Yes, they called them cloud make cloud machine. So like when like the white clouds were going off, they're like we had clowns are frown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're just trying to distract them from your.
Speaker 5: Divorce and the fact I'm gay.
Speaker 1: That's something a g you would believe to.
Speaker 5: Bran, I make glitter, So that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Sad you guys, now, don't you think absolutely well done? I mean it's not rocket said regards.
Speaker 3: It was for me.
Speaker 2: Struggled for it, found that I got there in the end, Jenna, did you think of anything quickly do you have one?
Speaker 7: Okay, but it's pretty dumb.
Speaker 3: But the times because all the other ones have been so intelligent.
Speaker 5: You ready, Yeah, come on, Bradley, Is it just me?
Speaker 7: The cakes sometimes tastes better when they're a.
Speaker 3: Few days old, especially if they have cream.
Speaker 2: And I know you're not meant to sorry, Remonde, Yeah, what does that mean?
Speaker 5: What is that like basically boiling its own steward?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Nice, It's like how skaty taste better the next day because time, and you've added a bit more wine to it because you're drunk.
Speaker 2: We tried to make our own Red Rooster rolls on this podcast, and we followed a tutorial and they were foul because they were so dry. And then all these people that work for Red Rooster wrote in being like, guys, we make them and then put them in the freezer and then heat them up the next day, and that's how you get that beautiful song. And I'm like, left overs, no wonder, it tastes amazing.
Speaker 6: We grew up with I wanted to bring this up. We grew up with nothing but Red Rooster. So Red Rooster is the only takeaway that kinda hats. The town gets together every three years and says no, Macas, we're staying with red Rooster.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, everyone's been finger inside a red rooster.
Speaker 3: I've been blind drunk in that red rooster. Yeah, we all have. That's all we've had.
Speaker 5: That's so good.
Speaker 2: So you know, I mean, I don't usually go past the rooster.
Speaker 5: I do a flavor round because I'm a fan. I'm a fancy girl, nice a flavor rout.
Speaker 3: I'm a ripper roll the ripper sub Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm a pineapple for a kind of guy.
Speaker 3: I'll have one with that whack it in a box now, you get one anyway.
Speaker 2: And they do cakes there as well. They got these little pudding to get one and the leave it on the bloody window silk.
Speaker 5: I will do that.
Speaker 3: I will do that.
Speaker 1: I want to have the best dim of the day.
Speaker 2: Well done.
Speaker 3: It was we stopped talking about cakes and.
Speaker 2: Cake made you have this realization general Is it always watermelon cake?
Speaker 5: I'll kill myself.
Speaker 3: No, No, I'm not into that watermelon cake.
Speaker 5: Black star pastry, yeah, I love stuff, pastory, the chila yes, everything else now yeah, I like, did you get a birthday cake that was recent?
Speaker 7: Yes? Yes, but everyone ate that. But I'm talking about like the more Popo cakes, like the cakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love a caramel cake.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Carol, I love a Fredo Frog ice cream.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I had for the first time in years on the weekend and stop.
Speaker 5: Someone's what was her name? It tu, She wouldn't call that.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for coming on, guy Worries, Thanks for having this was a pleasure.
Speaker 2: Did you enjoy yourself? Yeah, if anyone's listening and they thought, oh no, I must have more of this banter between the four of them, We're about to go hijack the Deer podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh damn.
Speaker 2: We're going to be bringing our game gold Digger to their show where essentially we're going to interview you guys.
Speaker 3: So it's like a little bit nerve wracking, but we'll see how we go.
Speaker 4: Up.
Speaker 1: It's like a current affair. It claims to me.
Speaker 5: The street can the running like just become a fit of speed.
Speaker 3: But why did you stop the building supplies. I don't mean.
Speaker 2: You have to let me know any no go zone because I've these questions are all based off things that I've heard you mentioned on your show in passing that No, these are things that you've mentioned in passing and I'm like, oh, I want to know more about it. Yeah, and so I've got a whole list of things to get through with gold Digger. But you can find that over on the O Deer podcast.
Speaker 1: Great, So where can they find it? You search adio pretty much anywhere.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, we'll find you.
Speaker 1: Brilliant.
Speaker 2: Thank you for coming, guys, We're going to marry. So this is our second last episode of the podcast as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah for season one.
Speaker 2: Next week, episode thirty five is going to be our last episode of season one and we've got something awesome plan. I can't wait for this. Any loyal listeners of ours would remember back in episode eleven when I called you out for lying too I didn't like singing superstar loud about what a jet sitting rock star you are and you said that I'm in an there you go an absolute fib And So Mitch is interviewing Louve again next week, and I know when it's happening, I'm going to come in and just be like, hey, ps hi love. You don't know who I am, but just gonna interrupt and let you know. He'll have what he's really like.
Speaker 1: He won't want a bar of it where that close pals.
Speaker 2: Regardless I wanted to happen another fib close pals, we chat, we follow each other absolutely.
Speaker 7: Well, you must be close pals.
Speaker 5: Fu well ever on iphon on Instagram and I am really close.
Speaker 1: Yeah alright, well, see you next week for the last episode of season one. Thanks for coming, guys, is it just me?
Speaker 2: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app or follow on Spotify. Welcome to a d Breuth. This is the secret bit on the end.
Speaker 1: We get live tweets on the show. It's sort of like a podcast. First, I can actually give you the number of the guy who installs it, so you can get people they listen to the podcast live, and then when they get tweets.
Speaker 2: Please don't humor it. I hate the live tweets. That's it would be.
Speaker 1: You know what, play gunshot? Then?
Speaker 6: Fucking such a You were saying last week that you couldn't come up with reasons why you would need the gun shot?
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 6: What about if you wanted to act out a running race at school and you needed a gunshot to start the round?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Set.
Speaker 5: Bang. I here, Cramps, I can't do it. I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry, Cramps. I wish I could run by period cramps. I'm gonna sit down. Okay, thank you Stitch. Sorry Stitch, have you heard of thirst? I could die? I'm going to sit down.
Speaker 3: Thank ear ache.
Speaker 5: Tummy divorcing. I bought the school uniform to sit down. I told our pet to that we could. I couldn't afford school uniform anymore. And he it was a bit of bad lie because he grew up. He grew across from my nan. So he's like, I know you can afford the school uniform. I know your parents really well. And I was like things have changed. He's like, I'm just gonna call your mum. Like it was a really hot p Yeah, and you just saw my name eggs from his chicken.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't. Did you guys go to school together?
Speaker 3: We've known each other since we're twelve.
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 2: How did you meet school?
Speaker 5: The school em a cent It was forty five and here we are.
Speaker 3: We met on chaplet.
Speaker 5: He got his pinis out ice creams. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Actually there is actually one still, it's more visor.
Speaker 2: That's really a race.
Speaker 5: I feel like that's Amanda, is it?
Speaker 1: How would Amanda use that? In what context?
Speaker 2: Went?
Speaker 1: So Miguel made me dinner and he put in an extra chili and you should have seen me run into the toilet. She'd make like a living room.
Speaker 2: Now, I didn't get that.
Speaker 5: She's amazing.
Speaker 1: We may kind of a manage constantly in the show because she's brilliant. Who's the fab four.
Speaker 3: New living room that they're doing.
Speaker 2: They're calling it the fab floor going out and about now they a good time for that.
Speaker 5: The worst episode ever watched was I Forget his Name out was a trible but the guy, the guy had cancer and then he came up to say it was like he wasn't gonna be on the show for a little because he was living with cancer. And everyone was sobbing, and then I was sobbing. I barely watched the show. My mother was like sobbing beside me. It was just an awful, awful hour of television.
Speaker 3: It's when Claire died in my class.
Speaker 5: That was a shock.
Speaker 3: I didn't stand. I almost rewatched it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I whack an episode on occasion. Yeah, and sometimes my and to watch it for the first time and they're like, this is no good. If you didn't gruw up, it's extreme.
Speaker 3: I was saying this to Mary the other day. It never had a gay No, I guess it did?
Speaker 1: Did it?
Speaker 2: Season one episode? To remember that year that they thought that he has a secret. They thought he actually like killed his whole family. But he didn't kill the family. They just left it. They found that it's gay okay, but like a regular like it's way less depressing.
Speaker 3: Like mister McLeod had another bastard child and it was all homeo that could come in.
Speaker 5: How good would that be?
Speaker 2: I would have loved that after Bloody jo the.
Speaker 5: Game I used my weeks or not answer the question?
Speaker 3: See is that a wig Stevie? Is that a wig Stevie? That's a whig step The Ryans are hot.
Speaker 2: And Jenner massive mclods as well. Mitch, you've never seen it?
Speaker 1: Have you seen it?
Speaker 2: In my life?
Speaker 3: Where were you when Australian TV was booming?
Speaker 1: I don't know what year was it on? When did it?
Speaker 2: It was in two thousand and two years? It was like I loved that was a bit later but who.
Speaker 5: Were impacted rafters? Like, which sibling did you identify with?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Carbo? He was, he's still he's still a featured player. Who was the white the guy from h two O just our water you were He was my favorite.
Speaker 3: He was Lewis and chid on.
Speaker 5: His wife in the show. In the show it was awful, remember when he was like weirdly working with that music company or something and then it was a nightmare and then everyone forgave him.
Speaker 2: But I know ragon Mitch was a Nathan where you like he wants everyone to think and be aware how successfully is. But at the end of the day you do still live with your parents. Who's Nathan?
Speaker 5: That was the one you thought you were?
Speaker 2: Nathan Rafter?
Speaker 5: Which is you?
Speaker 2: Now I have anything? I'm Hugh Sheridan. How do you figure out?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 5: What he try about dated Delta shifted there in a relationship, no comment. They're on and that's not just two friends that that's what romance.
Speaker 2: You know how I mentioned that Jenna lives in Bondy and is actually secretly quite rich. So there's a scene impact of the Rafters where they go to Sammy's parents' house and they rented Jenna's house for the day to be used as the rich house that scene.
Speaker 7: And it wasn't in War Clues or anything.
Speaker 5: It was in Maroubra.
Speaker 2: So that's disgusting. Ocean side.
Speaker 1: I live in Botany, so Botany is great. You get those three eighties.
Speaker 2: Was the addressing.
Speaker 3: And geographically it's the lowest town in the Sydney.
Speaker 5: Really, I like all the trades haven't heard about the me too culture, So just very forward at the pub.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it hasn't here because you're so low.
Speaker 5: Wait over here and everyone else like that's disgusting, coming over coming over You're the one that appreciates it. Now I'm coming, boys down, don't get up with me. I'll see what you boys. You can come in front of me. I'm a cool girl.
Speaker 2: That's very Mcloud's the words energy.
Speaker 5: I'm Stevie. I'm Stevie.
Speaker 2: Where can I watch it? Stand?
Speaker 3: Stand?
Speaker 5: Because mcclouds standard Clouds.
Speaker 6: Was booming at the same time that everyone was actually watching neighbors, like back when you had your fuck Scullies, when all the Scullies were on the street, everyone was watching neighbors.
Speaker 2: Neighbors would finish at seven, and god, what a painful half hour waiting for McLeod's thought.
Speaker 3: At seven thirty you had Seinfeld. But I just had to sit there and watch hybrow humor.
Speaker 5: Hyro humor has side Feld when you're a Mcloud's Order fan.
Speaker 2: What else was there? What's the blue?
Speaker 5: Blue somethings don't say blue?
Speaker 2: That yes elf Ring was one of my favorite ash and all.
Speaker 5: Her personalities exhausting. I love that show, but it killed it from me when Patrick.
Speaker 3: Died a sea change.
Speaker 2: It was right after he just knocked his head on some bitumen.
Speaker 5: Was always not is it Billy Billy Billy? She was the best thing of the show. She fucking carried that show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then she got a little bit sewing in the end, and I was like, you're meant to be the funny one. That's light relief from everyone else being all emotion broke up.
Speaker 5: I didn't like when mixed that with Asher. That was a stupid plot line.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 5: And an.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah that was you love it? I feel the cloud like a change female leeds your love offspring?
Speaker 5: What was it?
Speaker 3: Mclouds Order, Sea change?
Speaker 5: Change?
Speaker 3: That sea change with what's the name impossible? What's the name impossible? Something? The main woman in Bloody she's got secret thoughts.
Speaker 2: Secret that one, Yeah she said it, and you got secret secret Thorn. I loved.
Speaker 1: I was more animated. I loved all the just I was on Disney Channel.
Speaker 3: We didn't have the power rangees. Did you mind your Pokemon that the did? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I love Pokemon? Did you want to Pokemon? I don't know how they got away with that latant plagiarism. The same thing, very different, very different. Yeah, one was more animal than the other.
Speaker 2: Did you know they were both? They were both animated anime animated.
Speaker 1: One was very manger. Did your mom was very like, you know, let's go to Japan.
Speaker 5: You know, but that's right, We've all been to Japanafre.
Speaker 2: Jenny was around before films had people talking, and it was just like a piano accompanying it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, silent.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, can you bring up.
Speaker 2: Some sort of piano music. Jenn might be able to identify what movie it's from.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, I'm a big fan of Charlie Chaplin. So maybe if you get one of my yea one from maybe nineteen twenty three.
Speaker 5: You are a rich girl.
Speaker 3: That was just after you did your taboo, wasn't it twenty three?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: How did you know?
Speaker 3: I've researched.
Speaker 5: He didn't know this was this was the first.
Speaker 2: Because there's people talking. I couldn't even understand my humors. Souid do you fucking do this then if you want, just.
Speaker 5: Go go on, go on, hang out outside of this. We used to, but it just goes.
Speaker 3: I don't get that vibe.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you mean when you say we're used to. We did once and then you got a boyfriend now doesn't speak to me on him?
Speaker 3: You are him?
Speaker 2: I am not him.
Speaker 1: You've got a cat.
Speaker 2: You don't talk admission, you're him?
Speaker 5: Does your boyfriend have his own place?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Between the parents?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hard.
Speaker 5: Where's the sex happening?
Speaker 3: Who's got the squeakier bed hymn?
Speaker 1: Very squeaky and it's like very close to the kitchen, which never works. The bedrooms right next to.
Speaker 5: That's actually my ideal location from a bedroom for.
Speaker 1: Everything, the butt sex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's there's there's nothing.
Speaker 5: But did you hear it to the parents. We're gonna have an angle on here?
Speaker 1: What's this work?
Speaker 2: Grace?
Speaker 3: This room?
Speaker 2: You remember this film?
Speaker 5: What was this from? This is beautiful? The last song by Nicholas Sparks. Yes, it's from.
Speaker 7: Cats, of course.
Speaker 3: This is the background video that that bullying kid remember when you had cards?
Speaker 2: This is quite a well known film. It's gonna play. It's all we've got go to YouTube. The world is your bloody always, so I have to enjoy Samsung ad. It's all right, we'll get through it.
Speaker 3: What if you lost?
Speaker 2: She's clutching her purse.
Speaker 3: Like I need you the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: You have to do yours like that.
Speaker 6: But I can go for like thirty five forty minutes, like, it doesn't have to be too long. Well, we're going two hours, go for it.
Speaker 3: Give us, give us a feature length.
Speaker 1: Here we go, guys. It's actually a Samsung Janet.
Speaker 2: What's this from one of my favorites.
Speaker 7: This was the first film I ever saw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Hindenburger just crashed.
Speaker 7: Yes, nineteen nineteen.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 7: Charlie Chaplin, Yes, Melinda Patho.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 7: So many memories.
Speaker 1: It's a great payoff, good set up match. That was brilliant.
Speaker 2: I think it would have been great comic timing had the music been.
Speaker 3: Ready when we were ready for the jokes. The first time.
Speaker 1: That was the Assassination of Lincoln. That was the that's the audio did sound like a curved Yeah, it sounded like it was in the theater. Had an acoustic spounder.
Speaker 2: That just sounds like when two cars on like a freeway drive past each other. Yeah, it's very like Wiley Coyote.
Speaker 3: It is the road running noise.
Speaker 7: That's what it's used for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course is it really?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: And what context with Jones and the man to use that.
Speaker 7: When they're talking about the road runner, which is.
Speaker 3: Every three days it's hot tea when they discussed that quite.
Speaker 1: Often, fair enough because they grew up with that. So it's there Mcloud's Daughters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good time General.
Speaker 3: The Clouds daughter's theme song.
Speaker 2: And come back. And it's very similar to.
Speaker 6: Like when you think of the Master Chef theme song that you can picture what they're doing is the music's going like you know when you listen to Hot and Cold and you're just picturing people like tossing a fry pan and turning around like you're picturing Stevie, like their back just going like brushing the horse.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's why they had to beg her to be on it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I know she was so weird on that too. She was on something finally the artist that did I think sung She should have sung it live that she was as they walked in.
Speaker 5: Was Katie Perry trying to make maternity money?
Speaker 2: Why did they not get Shannon nol on The Biggest Lose.
Speaker 3: That he'd be fat.
Speaker 5: Why he would have said it slow? He would have been like, can I get my wife on here?
Speaker 3: She was pregnant and what was the host's name? The sing.
Speaker 2: She claimed the single mother's pension like something I can't remember.
Speaker 5: That's fine, that's business.
Speaker 1: Bless her.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and she went on Jones and Amanda to.
Speaker 8: Don't just hear this to promote her son because their son can't find a job.
Speaker 7: So she went on to say.
Speaker 5: Reading the credit line, can my mum, you're on that show?
Speaker 3: And she was on First Dates as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the bird that replaced a j as host of Biggest Loser fucking followed me on Instagram and Hayley Lewis underscore swim run like okay and your profession at the end. What if I just go Mitchelline's got talk shit.
Speaker 3: Like that's a handle.
Speaker 6: Me?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 1: What would I do? I don't know.
Speaker 2: She's a three times Olympian funk. I never realized.
Speaker 3: I feel like I just assumed she was a past contestant's.
Speaker 5: Smaller. That's what she's ambassador.
Speaker 7: She came from out of nowhere like a j left yeah, yeah, and can.
Speaker 1: I see me?
Speaker 5: Do you remember her?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: We're talking about.
Speaker 2: Hayley Lewis, the Biggest Lose, the host, four time Olympian, She swims and runs.
Speaker 3: She but everyone kind of stopped watching by the time she was in. It was like we're doing normal family, because they did that.
Speaker 5: One when they made because everyone watched The Biggest Lose. That until one of the contestants gets thinner than you and then you're like, this is that shaming?
Speaker 4: Like when you get recent one, the most recent one, they were all skinny, normal people.
Speaker 1: Nothing was when you actually get to a weight that they were like crying about on The Biggest Lose, that's me.
Speaker 5: Actually that was a fine for me.
Speaker 3: I was really happy.
Speaker 2: But that's my goal weight and she's sobbing, sobbing.
Speaker 5: My cousin was the producer on it. Yeah, so I currently say anything thing, but I'll tell you that family, you know. But I remember her being like, every time I want that show, I'm worried someone's gonna have a heart attack. Really yeah, because of the like the I think as the series went on, they probably got better at like making sure no one died but I regaon the first season. I was just make these pictures, get on the treadmill.
Speaker 2: You I don't care, you can't.
Speaker 1: Michelle used to go in, yeah, what about the big old from the US one.
Speaker 5: With an accent.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 2: Actually, Jillian's actually become very like chill.
Speaker 3: And like TV personality I don't like.
Speaker 5: I don't like Jillian either.
Speaker 2: She was like, you know this is writing a I don't know, no, but I'm in her own Instagram. She does these videos where she like basically dumbs down nutrition. She goes, Okay, the reason you're not losing weight is because and she's so calm and rational mother and being like like she's on the TV show, but she.
Speaker 5: Still seems like a mean step mom. Yeah. She's the one that was like, I bought you an aspirational science for Christmas.
Speaker 1: She's the main teacher and you six, you know that one that don't you're gonna go to grow up?
Speaker 5: Can't you handwrite and grow up?
Speaker 2: You'll never get your pa?
Speaker 5: Well, why are you right?
Speaker 1: Left?
Speaker 5: All right? What way?
Speaker 2: She seems like the type that like only just got out of Union and loves teaching English.
Speaker 5: She loves the language, and she's like I'm a big fan of Shakespeare. Twelfth Night really got to me. Twelve, not twelve. Everybody's listening twelfth not twelve.
Speaker 1: You know, I miss about high school, leaving primary school fruit break with dedicated to I never had situation to eat a stick of fucking celery.
Speaker 5: We had everyone's now, I had milk, way, we never had well they used to force old people when they were young to drink milk. Yeah, well men's and so it was always hot yeah, the city, yeah, and flavor marching.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What about in your current life.
Speaker 5: I didn't go to school as a private school girl. Where did you go?
Speaker 2: Schooling wasn't around for women when Jenna was being educated.
Speaker 3: That makes sense hundreds of years old.
Speaker 2: J So in your current existence as Jenner, you didn't have fruit break either. Is this like a third meal on top of recess and lunch?
Speaker 1: There was recess that in between recess and lunch. It was there was like a five minute fruit break.
Speaker 5: What did you want on your fruit break? What was your preference?
Speaker 1: You pack it in a little tup away container, one of the small ones, all the little two small ones.
Speaker 5: It was a good one.
Speaker 1: Not to lose it, oh god, yeah, yeah, yeah, and then I remember you see she's like you can have the Pirates.
Speaker 5: Yes, your brother lost. He's a longer living with us.
Speaker 1: But it was really heavy in my backpack. It was like glass you get like a mandarin or some cut up apple will always go brown.
Speaker 5: Did you like leaping back to mom, You're like, no apple goes brown?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I never had. I never really enjoyed fruit.
Speaker 5: Break happy in my marriage, so you can eat your.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I missed fruit break. We did fruit break, and we did reading time after.
Speaker 5: Reading time, so we're not a literate.
Speaker 2: I hated it.
Speaker 5: Because I could fall asleep.
Speaker 2: You had nap time as well as fruit breaking.
Speaker 5: Primary where did you learn?
Speaker 3: Mary was homeschool?
Speaker 5: I also I had a pass card when I was in your ten.
Speaker 3: I think you had past one of these.
Speaker 5: Yeah in your ten to like your top because my dad was sick with cancer and I was also just a monster. So I flash this card and just walk out. Because then she was talking a breakdown, so wow, So you would just be like, it's a public school. Letn't give a fuck where you were. Really, you would just throw that, show this card more? Can I have unchings?
Speaker 3: We often had meetups and you used to have to have the desk that was right next to the door.
Speaker 2: I had that too for Cron's disease. They'd be like, no questions, he's probably shitting himself. I agree that all the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you'd be like, okay, I'm just going to smoke a joint in the bathroom, like whatever.
Speaker 1: Has the worst story using you too?
Speaker 2: You know you asked to go to the bathroom. You like, excuse yourself.
Speaker 1: She asked to go to the bathroom, She went, came back. She had the worst diary of the poor thing. How old are you in you two, you'd have to be like six or seven. And then miss Twine the beach you came out as fine and she looked like a female version of Haggard. There's always a haggrid s teacher and she was just like, Rachel, you can't got the toilet that you've been twice?
Speaker 2: No more like no.
Speaker 1: And my poor sister shat her pants and was in a little you know school it was cool skirt. And then when Moum picked her up's like, why can I smell actual little ship? Because you were with this was at recess. She sat in her pool all day because she was too petrified.
Speaker 2: And is she not good at problem solving as an adult?
Speaker 1: She was seven?
Speaker 2: No, she's fine.
Speaker 5: Now she's a boyfriend. Like I know it's unrelated, but but just like go commando, I feel like she's someone that's very afraid of anal Now, well, mouth treasure myself, come to it, you'd never forget, Like that's probably the earliest, but I feel like she didn't want your retality.
Speaker 3: Though I never wet or shut myself at school, I didn't know.
Speaker 5: I never I like pyod blood and a seat, but like, that's business. It was baby was cooking class.
Speaker 3: What was that hospital?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and obviously I'm with the same class. Someone put wood shavings in someone's muffins and got almost expelled for it. Business anyway, and I and I got up from the seat and my friend was like, got friends with so you're so it's a war story and she's like Mary, like that's blood on that see And I was like, oh my god, what dirty bitches before me? And she was like no, it's the first period.
Speaker 3: And I was like.
Speaker 5: And I was like, oh okay. And then I had to go up to teacher and I was like really embarrassed, and I was like, and she was like, okay, on your arm, like would you do cut yourself?
Speaker 2: What was like, I love the analyst too, it's fine. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then she was like Okay, no worries, like just go off to a jampon. And I was like, first of all, I don't insert those in me. I'm tired. Second all you rude lady. I was using a nappy And then I was like blood on this sa and like like a psychopath. She was like, no worries. When I just got like a rag went right to the seat.
Speaker 3: Wow, what else would you do it?
Speaker 5: You would just like do it? Later was like what are you doing? Missus Chapman and she was like what's her name? And she was like I'm washing PREOPO? See what should stay piod? But because someone that's some blood and the same just washing. It was so clear it was me. She could have waited.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that have meant shadow.
Speaker 5: In the school?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Maybe we should end it there too. Goodness me, it's a good good one to end on.
Speaker 2: This is why like romanticize, like being pregnant or you have a baby, but I don't want to deal with all the other stuff that you don't get your parents.
Speaker 5: True, I like it.
Speaker 2: Do you think that was a period rag?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: She just because that is a common occurrence.
Speaker 3: That's just she's got a special.
Speaker 1: You're on the rags.
Speaker 5: I'll get the rag, she asked.
Speaker 1: The sc remember to get the rag.
Speaker 2: Get there.
Speaker 5: You an SSC member, Barbara?
Speaker 3: Would you were you so?
Speaker 5: Were well than fed? An SRS member?
Speaker 1: Did you in primary school?
Speaker 5: I wouldn't say the word SRC that had phone sex with.
Speaker 1: Wearing his badge.
Speaker 5: She was a lady.
Speaker 2: She was a lady in the.
Speaker 5: Committee, and she thought he was a man. She was such a lady. She thought I was at to their relationship.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. All right, we'll great having you on again. We're saying a second goodbye.
Speaker 3: Did you put up with it through another? What twenty five and thirty minutes?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How drained are you?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 2: I might pop and get another cup of tea?
Speaker 5: We go into your coffee?
Speaker 2: Yeah, coffee.
Speaker 1: We have a coffee machion, Yeah, making be making it? Yeah and I'll make it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank god, we'll make it. Lots of gold digger questions or for a coffee?
Speaker 5: Do you want a coffee?
Speaker 3: I need to be otherwise I'm going to be your sister yourself.
Speaker 5: You're like a lady only.
Speaker 2: Says but we know that mean the studio, your radio show backdop. Now we've definitely gone on too long. That's literally the sign.
Speaker 1: That's like, you need to stop talking.
Speaker 3: What time do you come on?
Speaker 1: I come on at nine o'clock.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, you've done something.
Speaker 5: Got three hours laughter, West stress.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll see you over at your podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll change the building. You just change buildings and run across the road and totally detail.
Speaker 5: Right near the Bible Study tower.
Speaker 3: We're actually in their basement.
Speaker 5: It's so funny.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you for coming.
Speaker 5: It's so funny.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go before this goes down sea Bye,