Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell, The Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Just About to Cross live to Jack Post, who's in a second floor of a house where the next couple of minutes of radio a TV is going to go flying through a window. Describe the scene, Jack.
Speaker 3: This is an amazing old house that is sad to be demolished. He's got a great view of the city, so much so that if city workers got their binoculars out, they will be all to see the TV coming out the window.
Speaker 2: Oh that's great because city workers always they're well known ready for having byos, aren't they.
Speaker 3: Share your binoculars around if you're in the city office. David Michelle look great. Dave, of course, is dressed as Axel Rose Michelle as Slash.
Speaker 4: Michelle, you're the one.
Speaker 3: Who told us about Dave's bucket lists item to throw a TV through a window. Have you ever seen him look so glorious?
Speaker 4: He looks amazing. I think I'm going to keep this costume. And how's he been warming up for today?
Speaker 2: Well, right now he is stretching, getting ready to throw the TV. And that's what the rock stars used to do. I think back in the day, you know Keith Richard would do a little yoga routine, then pick up that TV, throw it out the hotel and sunset strip Christian.
Speaker 3: Honestly, Dave has is just going through a safety briefing at the moment where they've told him.
Speaker 2: The rock star experience. Hey, this is Keith Richards bend from the knees. Okay, the last thing of stones need is you with a backout.
Speaker 3: They honestly told him he's not allowed to take a run up with the TV in case he throws himself through from.
Speaker 2: We can't have that. But amazing if that happened, but it must not happen, of course.
Speaker 3: Phone, can you hold the microphone for a second. I want to pick up the TV. The hefty old thing.
Speaker 2: I've seen a photo of it described as TV. So it's a big old bit. Now, Jack, you're a big lad six ft four, you're a strong boy. Try and give it a little lift yourself.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm lifting it up now. It's it's got away twenty kilos. Honestly, this is going to be hard to even just get airports.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he's got a sort of throw up in the air to go through that. What have you done?
Speaker 4: I dropped it a little bit.
Speaker 2: What happens to the breaking it? Yet we're five minutes from breakage time.
Speaker 3: Then, as per your request, it's got a little GoPro attached to the top of the TV so that when it hurls out the window.
Speaker 4: We can see the footage back again. This thing flimsy, that is definitely going to break.
Speaker 2: I have told the station if it breaks, I will pay for a brand new one. So how are we capturing all the audio? Describe all the people?
Speaker 5: Less?
Speaker 2: You've got people in the second floor big room with you with the window, and then other people. There's no one underneath the window. Is that I just checking?
Speaker 4: No, No, that would be reckless. I put somebody underneath the window.
Speaker 3: But there is another go pro to go pros on this shoot down on the ground floor, and then a microphone down there as well to capture the noise.
Speaker 2: You can come next.
Speaker 3: You know, there's several people scattered around here taking photos, taking videos of course Axel and Slash here as well.
Speaker 4: But we're all ready to go, aren't we.
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 2: All right, then we're going to cross live and Axel Rose will throw the TV.
Speaker 5: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: Dave Show, it is forty today when I woke up in forty Honestly, if it's just my back that was hurting, the thought throwing the TV through a window and a really big TV as well. But that's his dream, Dave Show's dream, and him and his wife are now dressed as guns and Roses. We've got Slash that's Michelle, and we've got Axel Rose that's Dave. Jack is there live at the second floorhouse, Dave.
Speaker 3: I have to keep reminding me of myself that you're not Axel Rose. So good is the costume that you've got on right now? Firstly, happy birthday and how do you feel about what's just about to take place?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 2: I'm excited looking forward to it.
Speaker 4: Is this your best birthday ever? It's my most memorable birthday ever.
Speaker 3: I think you heard it here first, Dave's most memorable birthday ever, Christian. When you give us the green light, we will start a countdown and this man will throw a TV through a second story window.
Speaker 2: Good luck. And also Jack, I'm thinking that Axel needs to as he starts to swing the TV to get the pendulum going, I think he needs to be singing guns and roses songs so but a sweet child of mind or something just to get him in the mood to become Axel Rose. Can he start the singing now, Dave Axel he can't.
Speaker 4: I'll let him know. Dave sing sing guns and roses?
Speaker 2: Whoa whoa sweet child?
Speaker 5: I don't want to hear.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what we need to hear. Dane Axel starts singing, Baby, can.
Speaker 4: You give us one line of guns n' roses? Axel?
Speaker 3: He doesn't want to.
Speaker 2: Climb No, Dane Sherwood has said no Axel Rose would start singing, telling to become Axel Rose. Start singing, Axel.
Speaker 4: Christian is begging you to follow.
Speaker 2: No, No, he's not begging. There's no begging here. Come on, give it all.
Speaker 3: Even slashes telling Axel he's got he's got to give us one line.
Speaker 2: Okay, jacko, Okay, we get the right start.
Speaker 4: The countdown goes on.
Speaker 3: Activate the ambient microphones to pick up the noise of the TV going through a window.
Speaker 1: Ten seven. Pray Jack described to scene it went through the window.
Speaker 2: No break, well down, Axl Rose, well down, the TV went through the window. Dave Sward funny became Axel Rose will catch up with him.
Speaker 5: Next The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Ray.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that might be one of the best things we've ever done or the dumbest, but either why I enjoyed that. I love that. That is the sound of a big old eighties TV. Scottish Sondra, thank you very much for giving us the TV. That is amazing. I want that as my ring tone of my phone this weekend.
Speaker 3: We're just so proud of the wild Man, Dave. So when you've swung that TV, it actually looks so natural, like you have really been wanting to do that all your life, just.
Speaker 2: Practice forty years building up to that moment. You did a great job, no messing. I've just had an email lo Life from Jenny who lives three doors down, said they were out on the deck and they heard that huge, great smash there. So Jack described to state the TV.
Speaker 3: Now to the window, big old hole like out of a Looney Tunes cartoon in this window. And it is such a great scene to look down off the second floor, second floor window and see a TV flat face flat down. The go pro has come off. Now this is the go pro that you will cover if it's broken.
Speaker 2: I want the video footage. I want to see that the TV flying through the air, the smash cam.
Speaker 3: Now there is a flashing red light on the back of the Grove Pro. Does anyone know if that means recording or it's.
Speaker 4: In distress SS signal? And Dave, did you break those pipes? I think he's hit some pipes.
Speaker 2: Wild man. You know we're not I don't think we were paying for those. So that can come out with a daisy accountants house.
Speaker 4: What yeah, we're on like the windows on the fence line.
Speaker 2: What we smash the neighbors pipes. Get out there, jack get in that test and get out there. Dave, sort this out of Michelle. All right, Dave, happy birthday. I hope you really enjoyed. It's Dave there, Jackie Boy, congratulations, thank you, thank you, Dave. Happy act. He's gone back into accountancy mode now, isn't he. He's putting on the pin stripe suit any second now as he does a reverse Clark Kent from Superman back to Clark Kent.
Speaker 4: How are you going to work after this day? I'm not off for the birthday. Lucky boy gets his day off for the birthday.
Speaker 2: I get the feeling him and Michelle going to keep those costumes and slash an actle. They're going to have a look with fun today. They keep the going back up guys. That's right, well done.
Speaker 5: Christian O'Connell Show podcast