Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free I Heart app. Got anything good?
Speaker 1: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do tombstone text. I've enjoyed doing this the last couple of Thursday. This is where you get your phone out. Whatever the most recent text message is at the top of your phone. Imagine that is now your sony tombstone. That's there for eternity. Now, what is it going to say? What's on yours?
Speaker 1: Patsy?
Speaker 3: There was a Dracula beside the bid shocking nightmare the other night. It was too hot in Bid anyway. I remember I woke myself up because I yelled out really loud and obscenity, saying go away, use your imagination.
Speaker 1: And are we all imagining it right now? Right? You can't repeat it?
Speaker 3: Anyway? My husband's set up really straight, and it was like one thirty or something in the morning.
Speaker 1: I was thought, oh, I'll just go back to sleep.
Speaker 3: But I thought he must have wondered, what on earth was was she talking to me? Anyway?
Speaker 2: Probably not the first time, he sworn. Chris here's your imagination, any radio of the mind.
Speaker 3: After the show, I did have to text him just to reassure him. I said, sorry about waking you up through the night. I had a terrible nightmare, and he wrote, I was going to mention it later. You screamed out and I can't say what I screamed out. Must have been pretty bad. And I said, yeah, I dreamt there was a Dracula that had floated acros I'm not kidding, that had floated out of our wardrobe across the room and was standing like right beside my bed.
Speaker 4: It was so real.
Speaker 2: No, if you've been watching kind of like Halloween movies, horror movies, I do'n understand.
Speaker 1: But what are you watching at the moment?
Speaker 5: I think I know what it might be, Patsy, you watched the Dracula movie recently with Jacob A. Laudie who is the it man currently.
Speaker 3: Going around maybe around Oscar time.
Speaker 5: But maybe you got Jacob and Lordie on the mine.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's like a hidden meaning or something. But yeah, it was terrifying and actually screamed out really loud in my sleep.
Speaker 1: Don't you find this get older? You have trouble remembering your dreams.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's almost like I don't dream anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, i'd agree with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you won't go feeling off and you don't know why. Yeah, you know it was a bad one. People go, well, what interesting dreams you've had recently? My wife I think she was actually born just to talk about dreams. Oh god, not this again. If I don't know it earlier, I would have put it in the marriage yes and no. I would have gone no, no, no, no, yes to all the other click above, but not the stuff about dreams.
Speaker 1: So she telling you about her? Oh god.
Speaker 2: We will get the director's cut, we get the Irishman version of it, we get tarantinoed, and we get it.
Speaker 1: Walk around in that dream? What do you think it means?
Speaker 2: If I'm a dream and analysis, I'm like playing Mondo rock for living.
Speaker 1: I don't know what.
Speaker 2: The heating meaning is, but they hold such if I told you about your Dracula one. We've got to clear an hour. Let's put the catal on Chris and sit down deep talk about this.
Speaker 3: It was terrifying, though, and the presence was really strong. It felt so real. I wasn't in our bedroom. I was in this different sort of like.
Speaker 1: A Dracula's lair. Bizarre.
Speaker 3: It was bizarre and it was just hovering over my body and it's way away, you.
Speaker 1: Go away, you go, you go. Yeah, I don't think you use language like that.
Speaker 2: It's more of a taret's response and rha, what's the most recent text on your phone?
Speaker 5: My recent text is thoughts on Ikea Saturday, which is actually just as chilly.
Speaker 1: My thoughts reverse reverse, reverse, And you're the worst part about it. My partner wants to go to.
Speaker 5: Ikea just to get curtain hooks, which is a tiny object of them online.
Speaker 1: They bring them online Amazon.
Speaker 5: You're getting more Amazon. You only go to Ikea once you've built up a certain amount of stopping you need to get.
Speaker 1: You don't just go for one off day and it's going to be furniture, the big stuff.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's not worth just going all the way through the maze just for that.
Speaker 1: And also Saturday and Sunday peak.
Speaker 5: Time, worst time to go. I'd actually rather.
Speaker 2: You're swimming against the salmon as well trying to get out of there as well. It's salmon season every weekend. I care you go. You go during the week on like a Tuesday. You got to go at eleven seventeen am. You've got to plan that stuff out. You take a sick day amateur or a crazy birch and rocks up at the weekend.
Speaker 1: On a Saturday morning.
Speaker 2: Because you think, oh we go early doors at Saturday morning. Everyone else has that thought exactly. So I've been there on a Saturday morning early doors. When it opens up. They're queuing to get into the car park. We've already, but you're stuck in the like the Q jam.
Speaker 1: You can't get back out. Yes, yes, you think you're one stay ahead, but curtain hooks.
Speaker 5: The curtain hooks.
Speaker 1: Get out of here.
Speaker 2: But also you got when you go for on those smaller things that I care, you leave so much more because as you're going through that mage.
Speaker 5: My god, look at this spice right, we do need some under sink cabinet tree.
Speaker 1: It's that eighteen mugs the price of half of one.
Speaker 5: I always come out with clothes hangers.
Speaker 2: I like the wooden one. I take someone holiday with me. I do is that sad?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I take at least three to five rio Even in Sydney last week the suitcase got three clothes.
Speaker 1: Hangers in with my shirts already on them folded in half shod.
Speaker 2: I see the chuckle sisters that Projesus in the glass like going on this.
Speaker 1: Guy clown man on the radio again, down and around. That's one of the most English said. I'd imagine King Charles does it. It's good enough for him. Christian O'Connell Show podcast