Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Dracula's Castle in Transylvania, Romania is now offering free COVID vaccinations to visitors. Brand Castle announced as hosting a Pfizer vaccine marathon every second weekend to try and boost the slow vaccination numbers to sweeten the deal. What a sweetener to go and get vaccinated in Romania. Patients also get free entry to the castle's torture rooms, which have fifty two medieval torture instruments. To have a look at love a good fun someone. It's good fun somebody to do the weekend with the kids?
Speaker 3: All right, So what do we do for the time? Waste over this?
Speaker 2: Vampire songs? Of course, let's play the music to find this. I just googled classic vampire music, but like that's a thing, but.
Speaker 3: There's only this, isn't it? All right? Van Bier songs? You say, yehes.
Speaker 2: Please gold plus, I'm still here in case you thought Adracula, Just come on, I don't know if I can keep the voice off of the whole thing. Now, stake me up before you go go. Silver, you've given you give blood a bad name. Gold painted black cula.
Speaker 4: Gold plus.
Speaker 3: I've just seen this is ten and a half minutes long in this music.
Speaker 2: We didn't need it that long producing mel I haven't got that many to go A key steaky.
Speaker 4: In my heart gold.
Speaker 2: You know what? Do you know what vampire's favorite singer.
Speaker 3: Is Vicky Martin? She fangs, she fanks. It's the way I tell.
Speaker 4: Them, gold plus.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, count ol Jack. What have you got for vampires?
Speaker 4: Dracula is a hard act to follow.
Speaker 3: Come on, count Post.
Speaker 5: Everybody was kung fu biting.
Speaker 3: Oh that's good, that's good.
Speaker 2: Name.
Speaker 4: What's this a king? Well, it was just for you guys. That wasn't we need to count?
Speaker 2: Why don't you be your own?
Speaker 4: I want to.
Speaker 2: That kind of count.
Speaker 5: I'm your venus, I'm your fire, your vampire.
Speaker 2: Well he's getting into couch everyone, count Post.
Speaker 3: That's what we called him. Mind his back. That's a gold plus.
Speaker 5: Of course, Dracula is a big fan of Skrillex finger Rang.
Speaker 3: You just lost the room. I mean, I know Scrills is, but you just lost the room. My friend.
Speaker 4: Skrills is like a don't ask, I.
Speaker 3: Tell you what it is. Bronze minus a million?
Speaker 4: Uh what.
Speaker 2: Counts? Blood? That's the way I like it. Golus take about well, don't count all right?
Speaker 3: Vampire songs.
Speaker 2: What a gift for all you vampires out there. The wind beneath my bat wings, Silver Grit, Medler, drac and Diane.
Speaker 5: That is how you do it, Gold plus Tony.
Speaker 2: Vell done that to the bond Gold such and Dracula's not beating Hearts Club band.
Speaker 4: That's funny.
Speaker 2: Where go again, Sergeant Dracula's not beating Hearts Club Band. Gold. That's very good. Dave takeabow instead of walking on sunshine, burning in sunshine. He's a dart now, Karen.
Speaker 4: No, they can't go out in the sun.
Speaker 2: That's actually when it comes to vampire facts, gold plus.
Speaker 3: You give blood sucking a bad name.
Speaker 4: Gold another one turns to dust gold plus.
Speaker 6: Tersuck Man, stop it now, shut it down, now, stop it now repeat tersuck Man is incredible.
Speaker 2: Stella, Stella, thank you very much for all all the stories and all the time wasters. Tonight, I have a feeling that won't be the last you're going to hear from the Two Counts of any answer producers for two capes Halloween. The Two Counts we'll return by no popular demand.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: Baby Movies, Fight crib silver fair enough, dudes, dude, where's my car seat?
Speaker 4: Silver plus?
Speaker 3: That is a goal?
Speaker 2: Come on, plas center of a woman. Gold give it to me, thank you. Where does the baby go to when it gets scared in there? That's right, it goes to the panic woumb panic gold plus, damn on a row two mon ago grumpy one year old men. Oh, someone needs a little nap time. Grumpy one year old.
Speaker 4: Men old, damn it.
Speaker 3: And this one no, I'm not doing that last one.
Speaker 2: It's unbroadcastable.
Speaker 3: All right, jackie boy, What have you got? Baby movies?
Speaker 5: First in the fetuses, that's good gold, nappy Gilmore silver, little baby golfer yep, silver ones, he flew over the kookoo's nest. That's nice gold and Toddler on the roof.
Speaker 2: Toddler on the roof is very good.
Speaker 4: That's gold.
Speaker 2: All right. What have you got textus yours nappy filmmore, doubler.
Speaker 5: Oh, clever, silver plus.
Speaker 2: What I'm justin infirantry, gunny drive in miss baby gold Shinzia, crap apocalypse now bronze. Yeah, we changed a pooh. I mean that is what you say, is the gold plus? Yeah? Did you have those arguments in the early days, Pats a week I changed one earlier, so you're turning.
Speaker 4: To do one? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What am I? The Pukes of Hazard silver, Dirty Dribbling silver plus, Pursuit of Napilus gold, A Star is Baby Beyond. It's like a sling silver plus, the Newborn Identity gold. That's very good. The Lamb before tummy Time. I don't know what you mean by that mark. Is that code for you and your wife? Tummy Time silver, Clash of the Tantrums silver, Gaga Land gold, that's very good. Janet Inglorious Little Bustards, Naughty Naughty Les, Naughty Les, diaper Heart silver, nappy Feet Silva.
Speaker 3: Lock stock and two Smoking Nappies gold.
Speaker 2: That's very good. One. I'm Chris Weekend in Bernie's Crib Bronze Silence with the dummy bronze, fifty shades of.
Speaker 3: Brown, David in Sunbury that's funny.
Speaker 2: European lactation instead of European vacation silver.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 2: I am Pram. That's very good. Well.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast we.
Speaker 2: Go into the world of art and high Brown. So today on the time waster art movies Renoird Dogs Gold, Thank you? Got two Private Ryan ones here? I'm looking at both. Neither particularly funny anyway. Saving painting Ryans, Oh shading, Private Ride, A nice portrait of the old private after we saved in something to remember this by Gold, Thank you, sculpt Fiction Civil plus, and finally, dude, where's my Caravaggio?
Speaker 4: Gold?
Speaker 3: Thank you Jack? What have you got?
Speaker 2: Art movies Matisse Academy, Oh, very good, that's brilliant, Gold.
Speaker 5: Plus, Resident Easel, Oh yeah, that's good, Silver, Pineapple Expressionist Gold and Kevin Costner stars in water color World a nice water color depiction of a dystopian earth bronze.
Speaker 2: All right, so the senters your art movies, please send them in now. Christian King's part. The time is now for your nine hundredth email to us nine four one four. That's the phone them, of course, anytime you want to give me a call. It's not here for me, but not right now in the time wastee text in of course, oh four seven five three one oh four three Art movies. All right, let's get into them. The primary color purple, silver, Michael Worldham drawing, Miss Daisy put.
Speaker 3: There on their couch.
Speaker 5: Hold there, draw me like one of your French girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Gold, dude, where's my paint brush? Bronze Shawnee by Vermire to eternity. That is very good. Gold, very good, while you were sleeping.
Speaker 3: That deserves more.
Speaker 2: Brush Hour three Gold.
Speaker 3: Throw mon a from the train.
Speaker 2: Gold. Wow, this is very ABC now a nightmare on Easel Streets. Silver Picasso, I married an axe murderer, Silver sharpy, I liked it.
Speaker 3: Freddy got finger painted Roger, Roger.
Speaker 2: They were very good.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Academic movies, but is a Rios.
Speaker 2: Top three Living Celebrities IQs written by someone.
Speaker 3: Who's rich IQ changed.
Speaker 2: Of course they're living. We're going to go on e zoom.
Speaker 3: Somebody dead.
Speaker 2: That guy's lost so many brain cells old Thicky Eronstein. These are these people are alive. Praise me my daughna alive. One hundred and fifty. That's a high IQ. Ashton Kutcher one hundred and sixty, Matt Damon one hundred and sixty. You guys ever had your IQ measures?
Speaker 5: Do you think they get to sit a celebrity special version?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because there's not a standard IQ test is there. There's a bunch of different ones. Yeah, I bet they get the celebrity No.
Speaker 2: No, no, it is actually a standard IQ test.
Speaker 5: But how come you can go like when you're surfing on the internet, you can get you know those benarads that saying, come and do our IQ test.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe they give you. Maybe maybe if you pay them they lie to you. Yeah, I've thought about doing IQ just before you. It's not going to be what I want to do.
Speaker 3: Utterly depressed.
Speaker 5: I like to believe I'm smart. I don't want you to tell me one way or another.
Speaker 2: Delusion is such a better way to live our life to day to day. All right. So, academic movies Saving Private Education Silver, When Harry met Salary because he's you know, he's academic, and so's Bronze. The Examinator Silver, Gramma Mia, a musical about the love of grammar.
Speaker 3: It's academic goal.
Speaker 2: Thank you, twenty eight days Calculator Silver, You've got fail civil plus. This is the big one. Sil been built to this.
Speaker 3: Academic movies. The word of academia.
Speaker 2: Dude, where's my calculus?
Speaker 3: Silver? Morally and gold?
Speaker 2: Surely morally goal, Jackie boy, what have you got? Academic movies.
Speaker 5: You've got Yale, one of the Ivy League schools.
Speaker 2: That is my actually gold. I don't think.
Speaker 5: You got a tunnel academic movies, akad or you come to the right show. It's not dumb and dumber. It's an equation one and one are.
Speaker 2: That's not academic. That's the opportunity.
Speaker 4: You've got to start somewhere.
Speaker 3: Hey, don't start there.
Speaker 5: One on one Bronze minus one crazy rich equations silver, and we all loved the Kevin Smith comedy Zach and Mary make a Porno math and theory maker. Porno math in theory, Math in theory or math math and theory different times.
Speaker 2: Yes, Bronze. Okay, what have you got today for academic movies? This may be a stretch too far, based on Howichak and I've done. What have you got on high Brown Monday academic movies? Mensa, who stare at goats? Clever gold when unjustin all quiet on the western frontal lobe.
Speaker 4: Gold that is really good.
Speaker 3: Nord on a wire Gold, that's some luke up in Noosa.
Speaker 2: Twelve angry mental arithmetic equations Silver. I try Wendy Raiders of the Lost Quark.
Speaker 4: Civil plus that's too clever for us.
Speaker 2: Now, I know, I don't know what a quark is, but I know it's physics.
Speaker 4: It is, Yeah, I might be.
Speaker 3: It's made up of each quark is made up of quark heights.
Speaker 4: You get twelve quark eites.
Speaker 2: To a pack.
Speaker 3: That's it special tale at the moment. How is ice cream? Don't even get me a people like quark ice cream?
Speaker 2: That doesn't work? Girl with an engineering instead of an era gold. Yeah, well, under any pulp diction gold, that's very good, Simon, that's extremely good. You might be getting that ice cream from old Harry.
Speaker 3: I'm staring at this one.
Speaker 2: I don't get it. How to lose your tutor in ten days? Bronze, you mean trigonometry? Silver dividing mistakes. I was trying to think for an hour and low, what's a misdakes?
Speaker 6: Was it?
Speaker 3: Mark King? Dividing mistakes?
Speaker 1: Darryl World, Christian O'Connell Show Podcast