Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: He's got a Scottish terrier on the packaging. That's the thing that may forget.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Dearie The Christian O'Connell Show Gold one oh four point three coome.
Speaker 3: On in Tuesday morning and welcome to the Christian o'connells Show. Good morning, Patty, Good morning, Jackie Boyd.
Speaker 2: Morning guys.
Speaker 3: So the date today is actually a palindrome, right, Patsy.
Speaker 4: I'm Ron Burgundy. If that's what's on my sheet, that's I should have picked it up. Yes, it is the twenty second.
Speaker 5: Wait, look at the sheet. You know it's on the second of February. You could do for a it's six. By the way, is that you need to update the time as well?
Speaker 3: You know that Valentine's was in the rear view mirror now and just recently like last Monday, and that was the traditionally on the fourteenth of February.
Speaker 5: But it is the twenty second O two two oh two.
Speaker 3: To two, So I think it's it's not just a palindrome.
Speaker 5: I think it's an ambidrome as well.
Speaker 2: Oh, hello ambro.
Speaker 5: Hello, someone's got a few brain cells on the radio.
Speaker 3: I think a palindrome obviously is the same forwards as it is backwards right, and an amberdrome or what is something? It may not be called amber drome, but it basically means it's the same red upside down as the right way.
Speaker 2: But if your two's are upside down, they don't look the same.
Speaker 5: They do not.
Speaker 2: I guess maybe digital two digital two?
Speaker 5: Does Jack wake up? We're in a digital world, baby. Yeah. I don't know if it's called an amberdrome. It's amy something Ami? Can we find out? Team Ami? Ami Ami?
Speaker 2: Either way, I don't want our baby to be born today because this date is too confusing, and he'll he'll have to put up with him for the rest of his life. You're talking about palindromes and.
Speaker 5: Whatever it is.
Speaker 3: Upside down to second of February. Didn't read my sheet. There's a lot going on already, guys.
Speaker 2: I've already had a difficult morning because this morning I got up and trying to wake myself up, I tried something new. I went outside and did sprints up and down the street to energize myself.
Speaker 5: Steady or Rockie, would you be like running full pelt.
Speaker 2: Because I'm broadcasting from home at the moment, waiting for this baby to come. I don't feel as energized in the mornings because I'm just I can just jump out of bed and come straight into this room. So I went outside to wake myself up and sprint up the street, walk back down, sprint up the street, walk back down, sprint up the street, walk back down. Come inside, throw up because.
Speaker 5: Too much sprinting early in the morning.
Speaker 2: Too much sprinting early in the morning, and my body wasn't used to it. So I brought up on me, not even last night's dinner.
Speaker 5: Really, you.
Speaker 3: Don't need to know what kind of bile was covering up. Okay, we'll get it, you chunk. I would have loved to have been a fla the wall to see someone just run up the street for no reason walk back to it again at this ungodly hour as well. It is pitch black, isn't It's pitch black this time of the day.
Speaker 2: There's a bit of street light, yeah, but not much.
Speaker 3: It looks odd. You look like that guy's got a lot going on. Is that the guy's wife's about to give birth, And it's like you're running against yourself. Just trying to just what is going on? Why don't you have a shower?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did so, I did the sprints, threw up, had a shower and now I'm here.
Speaker 5: But why don't you have a cold shower? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I tried that for a bit.
Speaker 5: Uncomforting, it's very unod It's like being whipped it. Really you've got it?
Speaker 2: Are you still doing it?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: When I'm really tired to do a cold shower because it wakes you up. It's that horrible of like your breath literally goes, but not.
Speaker 5: The only other side of it you feel amazing. I tell you watch that. Did you see sas Australia by the way, yesterday?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: You know, I wait one day to watch.
Speaker 5: Yeah. We weighed half an hour so we could smarts speaking through the adverts. It's a great one. Last night, Patsy, what do you do other than caffeine?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: Because you've been getting up these hours for a long time like me? Is there anything else you do other than caffeine to wake yourself up.
Speaker 5: In the morning?
Speaker 4: No, I have a lovely long hot shower.
Speaker 5: Hot one. I thought shower. I thought that makes people sleepy.
Speaker 4: No, No, I have a nice it just eases my muscles and bones and coffee when I get in. But I had a bit of a funny morning too, Jack. I couldn't find my proper glasses. I had a really restless night, and I think they're somewhere under the bed. So I've got my old glasses on, but I had to wake up Belove God to help me find the proper glasses, and we couldn't.
Speaker 5: Not very popular, you know, they can carbon date people to sort of work out how old they are. That there says a lot that you think it's a second of February. Poor Patsy, she's fiber changing.
Speaker 2: How restless is the night's sleep where your glasses end up under the bed?
Speaker 4: I think I was thrashing around. I woke up at like twelve thirty one, two twenty was one of those nights, and.
Speaker 3: Then suddenly got to get back in the shower to you know, relax those muscles again from all that searching around. All Right, if anyone else there's any alternative ways to weight themselves up in the morning, right, Because if you listen to us now and you are regularly up this early, you'll know what it's like to be an early riser. Apart from caffeine. Is there anything else you do? I don't know if we're here from anyone who also does sprints. You never know, you don't know. Maybe it's it's him faistic I bet Rogan does I bet Joe Rogan does that, and he does a thousand of them.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Ambigram, that's the word I was looking for, Jack.
Speaker 2: Ambigraham is upside down and back to front.
Speaker 3: Ambigram is it's visually symmetrical words when flip they remain unchanged, that all they mutate to reveal another meaning.
Speaker 5: Ambigram.
Speaker 2: Oh, so boobs on a calculator is an ambigram a.
Speaker 3: Crude example, but yes, yes, yeah, you have your way, absolutely got today's date to demonstrate or indeed, Boobs.
Speaker 2: You drop your knowledge, I'll drop mine.
Speaker 3: What we're doing is double knowledge Tuesday, every Tuesday, eighteen minutes past six.
Speaker 5: All right, so we're talking this morning.
Speaker 3: We just found out that Jack Posts are trying to energize himself before the show this morning, did some sprints and then energizement too much.
Speaker 5: I guess his body was like, what the hell are you doing? And it threw up he emptied himself. So this morning, I want to know, other than caffeine, what are the other ways you've tried to wake yourself up if you regularly are an early riser. Good morning, Sam, Christian, How I'm good buddy. So what do you do? Sam?
Speaker 8: Pre workout but with a twist? Just one solid scoup dry head back straight down the throat in the mouth or order.
Speaker 5: No, Sam, I don't know how you do that, those pre workout shakes. I mean, I really struggle with It's like chalk dust. They just stilty, but you have it dry.
Speaker 8: If I'm really struggling, and I'm like, if I'm late and I've had a loudy night, I've got a two and a half hold at the moment that doesn't really sleep too well, and it's get me up. Some nights I'll hop in the bed with him and he away for me to fall afleep in his bed, and then he'll get out of bed and go and get my room with my wife and femin night and.
Speaker 5: Then a smart kid, it's crack.
Speaker 8: He's gone well until he figured it out. So Jack will ge out like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Patsy didn't, didn't Chris, your husband sleep in your daughter's bed while she slipped in your bed for like.
Speaker 3: Well think it was in the dog bed for ten years.
Speaker 5: He's got his name under it.
Speaker 4: So you know, it's like musical beds wherever anyone can drop and sleep is good enough.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: It's not the end of the world though, because non times out of sand I getting a good night sleep.
Speaker 5: All right, you know it works out. Okay, So do you mean that you have the dry powder straight down?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Absolutely, I'll put the and then it's a mouth full of water and h Yeah. It literally makes your skin crawl, like it feels like my heart's gonna jump out on my chest and touch me in the face.
Speaker 5: But you're wide awake, said it, aren't you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, sorry, keep going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the pre workout for people who don't know that they're loaded with like garner and caffeine and anything that's ever been put in a drink before to make you wake up. They turbo load it into these pre.
Speaker 5: Waters scene with John Chivolta, isn't it. And when he's reviving her, you know, and it's they're like that.
Speaker 2: That needle that he punches into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in a shake format. It's to jolt you wide awake. It's that been shaken away I found.
Speaker 8: I've been told it's the equivalent of between fifty twenty cups of coffee consecutively.
Speaker 5: This is why I want to I'm not wont.
Speaker 8: To believe everything I hear.
Speaker 5: So no, I'm gonna start spreading that rumor. I don't believe it's true. It doesn't sound like fifteen to twenty two cups of caffy. I'm not sure if it is true, but let's just say it is. Well, Sam, thank you very much. You cool, You welcome. I have a good one. Jackie boy. I bet you've tried those pre workout shakes, haven't you?
Speaker 2: Another time that I've thrown up. I tried to use one before exercising, and it was red frog flavor, like a red frog lollie. Yeah, and put down a whole leader of it and it came out like a fire hydrant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, same thing happened to me. A personal trainer I had, right, He said he used to train our heavyweight professional boxer, David Hay.
Speaker 5: So David takes this.
Speaker 3: I went on have that there's very little difference between a professional heavyweight boxer and me, and he goes, he has a leader of it an hour before his workout to get anywhere, I will do the same as a heavyweight professional boxer.
Speaker 5: Jacket. Didn't this come.
Speaker 3: Out one and it came out both ends. I had to cancel the training session ring this.
Speaker 5: Big ape that was training and going.
Speaker 3: I can't make it, I mean, and he's coming out the other end. I am not a professional heway boxer.
Speaker 5: I must never have that again.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Yesterday we opened up our a to z of song titles with girls' names.
Speaker 5: Here's what we got from you guys yesterday.
Speaker 10: Billy Jean, Michael Jackson, Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamonds, Come on, Eileen, Joeline Doey Parton's Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, Very Menolos, Mandy, Well.
Speaker 11: You can't go past Toto and their Grammy Award winning Rosanna.
Speaker 9: Two years Mother by Dr Hawkham the Medicines.
Speaker 5: Wow, they missed off Lance singing there as well. We've got to treat yesterday, all right, Jackie boy.
Speaker 3: So to complete the a to z of song titles with girls names, what's remaining A.
Speaker 2: F G H I, K N O q U V W X y.
Speaker 5: Z basically the harder ones. That's what I realized.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: We're trying to do the aters of sung titles with girls name so far Jackie Boy, we have ticked off.
Speaker 2: Billy, Jean, Sweet Caroline, Hey, Delilah, Come On, Eileen, Joeline, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, Mandy, Peggy, Sue, Rosanna, Sylvia's Mother and Breakfast at Tiffany's.
Speaker 5: Please share with everybody this morning. Who do you get Barry Manilow often confused.
Speaker 2: With Rod Stewart and Barry Manilow, to me are very much person.
Speaker 5: Wildly wildly different people.
Speaker 3: Not one's very Vegas and one's very Scottish, just wildly different personalities and types of people as well.
Speaker 5: That is incredible. How you can get blond hair, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think the sparky blonde hair. If you told me that Rod Stewart's saying Mandy, I would have believed you.
Speaker 5: But it doesn't even sound the same.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go back to the lines and let's get some more songs ticked off on the athers head Felicity, good morning.
Speaker 5: Goodn't bring good morning for Steve, Welcome to the show. What song times have you got for a z.
Speaker 12: I've got an exolete cracker and it'll start your alphabet off with a bank.
Speaker 13: Angie by the Rolling Stones.
Speaker 5: I love the pauses there like a pro It's good. I'm impressed. You're right, it's a great song. Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: Head ocean.
Speaker 3: What do we record this rong? Does this have I'm recording an aquarium? I don't think so.
Speaker 5: Where do we get this?
Speaker 3: Three w will have hijacking the frequent get off now, Mitchell, Yes, when you hear it in proper quality and it's a great song.
Speaker 5: And that's a great one. Sorry, you're Flicity. That was Ange March and you're Christian and the February you can't. It made me that's right for the tea.
Speaker 3: At least you know what's going on sometimes. Sorry, this scrambled my brain this listen te thanks for giving us that one.
Speaker 5: Have a good day mate, you t thank you. By Rohan. Hello, good morning Rohan. Rohan is a strong names. She's straightened with a big Rohan.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: It's a part of Earth and Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Also it sounds to me like Roadhouse.
Speaker 2: Okay, anyway, exactly what I'm thinking right, all of this show is people go okay?
Speaker 5: Rohan, sorry, Rohan? What song have you got for us? Mate?
Speaker 9: Laura Braningham, Gloria.
Speaker 14: Yes, found that one, Dolby sound.
Speaker 5: Great one. Thank you very much, Rohan, No worry aka Roadhouse, James, good morning. Yeah Radio James were they we got you, James, we have I'm good James. What's your song for us? Yeah? Still here, James, Sorry man, I think we just break your cang in and out with your phone there, James, what's your song? Mate?
Speaker 9: We have Valerie by Amy wine House.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's Stevie Winwood. Yes, we did song. What amazing telling she was? James, thank you very much for this one peace where there was no no someone else? Also on river right now, David, Good morning, David.
Speaker 6: Happy to day.
Speaker 5: Happy today, says no one.
Speaker 3: But let's start a new movement of happy Tuesday.
Speaker 5: I like it, David, tell me what have you got for us?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 15: The song is Kitty by Racy, which was later turned into a cover version called Mickey Wow.
Speaker 5: I did not know this.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 15: Yeah, so the original song was you know, oh Kitty, you're a fan, You're a fan, You're by my man, Hey Kitty, but they was picked up by somebody else and turned into a cover version called Mickey.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 15: The original version was by Racy and.
Speaker 5: Called Hey Kitty yep TV.
Speaker 15: My sister had the album and so it Sister Pie all the time pop fact.
Speaker 5: Let's have a listen.
Speaker 3: Wow, I love the fact there's some hit maker with a cigar feet on the desk.
Speaker 5: I went, hey, Tony Basil, sit out and got an idea. You hear this, kiddy? Call it mickey.
Speaker 3: We got a hit on our hands. He was right, Yes, all right, David, thank you very much for that one.
Speaker 5: Welcome Rohan.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Let's get back into the eight Z song titles with girls' names. So the remaining spots are Jackie boy.
Speaker 2: We have F H, I, N, O, q, U, W X Y and Z.
Speaker 5: All right, so I can tick off. Why who's this? Emailed? This in?
Speaker 3: Leslie is at work, Good morning, Leslie McLean, and she's got de Yoko by John Lennon.
Speaker 2: Into the system.
Speaker 5: It goes, thank you very much. She's also got Zoey by Eminem, which I am not familiar with. I like Eminem, but I don't know that. But I imagine there's some angry song about a lady called Zoey. Who's wrong, Eminem? Yeah, you just got the vibe, isn't it is? It isn't a slowdown ballad. It's not going to be a nice song. I'm just guessing that's what that song is. But yeah, Zoey by Eminem. I also, I was just saying a jack. I'm pretty sure that there was a song simply called Zelda, and I know it's by one of the sort of classic rock stars, but I don't know who. I could google it.
Speaker 3: I can't be bothered, all right, nine four one four one O four three Sam, Good morning, Good morning. I'm good Sam, and I hope you're well this morning. Thanks for calling the show. What song have you got for us?
Speaker 9: And Nikeitha by Elton Johel Yes.
Speaker 5: Of course, thank you very much. Sam. We can take off the letter with the Keita. Thanks Sam, have a good day. A lot of problem anyone.
Speaker 3: Like Elton John's Nikita Love out John, but this one's a bit late.
Speaker 5: And yeah, it's a.
Speaker 3: Lot that he keeps asking about the weather. Is it cold as well? It's like a domestic text I get for my wife, get.
Speaker 5: Cold out today? It's cold out there. El one's better than that to bring a jacket. I'm shitty out here. Scott, good morning, good morning, Good morning, Scotty boy. What song have you got for us? Mate?
Speaker 9: I have got Helena by Mike mc romance tune.
Speaker 6: This is more like it.
Speaker 5: Elena, Jackie Bye. Put it into the super computer.
Speaker 6: That big keyboard.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much, Scott. Karen, Good morning, Karen.
Speaker 13: Good morning, guys. There are you going?
Speaker 5: We're good, Karen, welcome to show. What song have you got for smokee?
Speaker 13: I have it heard by Cold Chisel?
Speaker 5: Oh yes, okay, good one. Let's chut that one in. Jack. We're starting to fed up these little spots now. I love this. Jack's got this new sort of game of keyboard that's so reassuringly noisy. I like it. I've seen it, pats In. It's got like the key sort of thing to be given to his baby to play with soon. Actually, it's got.
Speaker 3: This giant each key, Each of the keys on the keyboard are huge to like. They look really springing, like it's almost like a mini trampoline for your fingers.
Speaker 5: That's what reassuring.
Speaker 3: Clacky clack clack clackla like he's in some of the sort of nineteen fifties mad men typing Paul Dorian, Can you take this down?
Speaker 4: That's almost like a keyboard for older people, you know how they've got the mobile phone.
Speaker 5: With the Giant's heading.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, it's very satisfying.
Speaker 5: It's the keyboard of the spinally's pillow keybody, those Arthur fingers. Let's go to Stewart's on the line. Good morning, Stewie morning.
Speaker 6: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Good?
Speaker 2: Thanks ju.
Speaker 5: What did he call Jack? I think any Stewie? What's that? What song title have you got for us?
Speaker 6: His sex? But I think Xanna do Olivia job?
Speaker 5: Yes, Zena. I don't hear it being put into the Arthur. It's a keyboard.
Speaker 2: I just think we you know, we watched that and Do last year. Terrible, Still the worst movie I've ever read. It wasn't the name of a person, he was a wasn't it a planet that she was from or some kind of space.
Speaker 5: But it was a very feminine kind of planet.
Speaker 2: The planet was a feminine energy.
Speaker 5: Yes, therefore, what's going in? Clack clack clack, clack, clack, clack clack clack.
Speaker 1: Brighter, you're listening to the Christian Okyles Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Yesterday morning, we were sharing the news that the MCG has decided that Red Rooster, good, reliable, dependable, Red Rooster has been kicked out of the MCG because they want to offer us fans when we go to the footy or the cricket, more upmarket fare, more gourmet options.
Speaker 5: We say, that's okay for the gourmet people on the top end of town, but let us have our choice. More importantly, let us have our red Rooster. We had an anonymous call yesterday to say, Christian, this isn't in the planning stages. It's already happened. Now. This lady we called madonnad because she didn't want to go on the record and obviously blow open her identity, because this goes all the way to the top. Because here's what she had to say, our whistle blower, our deep throat.
Speaker 6: I hope you're sitting down. I work at the MCG, and it's already gone. Red Rooster is no longer there. I was at Great Two, which is.
Speaker 2: The mcc members.
Speaker 6: Yesterday downstairs with Revery was always gloriously there. We've got some fancish, fancy cleaver and chock chi can outwit.
Speaker 5: This is outrageous.
Speaker 3: We consider this an outrage, and yesterday you also shared your outrage from the various comments on our social media platforms, like Lady Hawk thirty three, I've always wanted to eat fine dining.
Speaker 5: At the g during a Hawk's versus Geelong dust up.
Speaker 3: Not right, yes, Lady Hawk powerful, Lady Hawk thirty three, jacky OMG. Heartbroken. It's right near my reserve seat. What am I gonna have to eat now? Jolly six nine two four, simply outrageous, Bernard, what will he will I eat for breakfast at the cricket now?
Speaker 5: Good point.
Speaker 3: The red Rooster the genews has really hit home tonight, and this is obviously hours after the breakfast show. It's finally hit him after a tough day at work. If it ain't broken, don't fix it hashtag for Kluck's.
Speaker 2: Sake, that will be on our pluckyards as we much.
Speaker 3: I don't want to risk it by saying that again, but she got it first time, and then this one really, which I think sums up how the whole city feels. Every day we stray further from God. Strong words, strong words, but wisely you so, like we said yesterday this week on the show. Every single day we're giving you the prize of winning your height or weight in something. Red Rooster heard about us coming to the defense yesterday and they have offered the prize.
Speaker 5: They want to get involved. We change what we are going to be giving away to do now so you can win your height in Red Rooster. They weren't keen obviously, they heard yesterday and a listener of ours waiting in one hundred and twenty five kilos winning his weight in sausages, which equates to over a thousand sausages. So they've decided, and we totally respect the Rooster corporation to go for the height option, which is a smarter choice. Anyway, let's have it. Let's have a chat now with Red Rooster.
Speaker 7: They left this for us, Hey Christians, Stella Hu from Red Rooster head office. But look, I know that there's not a Red the mcg anymore by Mark. So we'd love to give one of your lucky listeners a chance to win their.
Speaker 5: Height in Red Rooster.
Speaker 7: So we hope you can find someone that's super dupert all so we can give them their height in the best roast of fried chicken. Don't forget our awesome chips and pineapple fritters. Can't wait to see who wins. The rooster's calling you to come to any of our Red Roosters across the country because now we do roast chicken and fried chicken and the best chips.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much, Ella, And I'll tell you what right.
Speaker 3: Their chips are good chips, they are good fries.
Speaker 5: I really think they're amazing. By the way, you love this, Jackie boy. So yesterday producer Tom gave me one of his bad news calls. Oh no, yes, because I said, when he said, oh, listen to pr people. We've got in touch. They want to give away, not wait of chicken.
Speaker 3: I went, great, get her to leave a voice message for us, but get her to set at the end, get your rooster on.
Speaker 5: And he went, I'll try. He called me back. She didn't want to say get your.
Speaker 2: Rooster, Tom, not good enough. Another warning coming your way.
Speaker 3: So I've had to get Rio to make independent production urging that one to get their rooster on. Not anofficially sanctioned phrase by the Red Roster. Red rooster head offers to get your rooster of.
Speaker 5: That is.
Speaker 2: I can imagine that being a commercial on television for Red Rooster.
Speaker 5: Have a rooster, You're welcome. Get your rooster on? Now, get your all right?
Speaker 16: Hear it?
Speaker 5: The more I like it, all right. So some of you won't know this.
Speaker 3: We never he talked about them before, but Jack's uncle, Kelvin used to work at the used to work at the MCG Red Rooster. Obviously, now he's not there, he's a brand new one. So we're going to call him in a minute, because I do know that all the stars when they're at the MCG, they would go and see him. He would serve literally the A to Z of Hollywood stars everyone. So coming up after this song, then we're going to cross live to his new Red Rooster and he's going to tell us who's come in recently to have some of those chips or that fried chicken. Add a red rooster to get your rooster on again, not an official phrase by the corporation, And anyway, they don't encourage anyone to get the roostaurant. But I'm saying, anyway, get your rooster on.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so you inform me as well, but he must all.
Speaker 5: Chat with me to your uncle Kelvin.
Speaker 2: Na I gotta step out and have a b cereal.
Speaker 3: Well, look, I'll send him your best Okay, thank you, all right? Can you pee me his number and I'll call him next sending it down. Okay, when your heighth not wait.
Speaker 5: In Red Rooster. Next, get your rooster.
Speaker 1: Art the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: When your high in Red Rooster, that's right, Get your rooster arm not officially endorsed by the Red Russal Corporation.
Speaker 7: Get your get your booster, get your booster.
Speaker 5: Get your booster. When you hit the rooster, you know, it's trying to get your rooster arm.
Speaker 3: Now to win your heighth in Red Rooster. It's about a cross now to Jack's uncle, Kelvin that used to used to work at the MCG Red Rooster and it's now been obviously taken into another one. But he used to serve chicken chips to all the stars at the MCG.
Speaker 11: Kelviny, there, Christian, your rooster on.
Speaker 5: When you hear the rooster, it's trying to get your rooster on, right.
Speaker 11: Kel that's it, Christian, Good to speak to you again, mate. I can't believe they've ripped the Red Rooster out of the MCG. That was an iconic location at the MCG. ME and my family when I wasn't working there, we'd always get chippies and we'd go and eat them while we're watching our favorite team. And then they moved us out of there, and I'm working at a new location. How did you ever see celebrities anymore than you?
Speaker 2: But I tell you what I.
Speaker 11: Don't tell you the celebrities we saw at the MCG.
Speaker 5: Well, call when you're a bit near the fryer at the moment it sounds like you're ready a work at a rooster.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's right, Move away early ships, get.
Speaker 5: Those jagging machakes. Move away from the fryar, maybe to the chopping board.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'll just go and chop up some chips. I've got to take your.
Speaker 5: Speech. He's picked up the base a bit, the dropped the letters. Tho. I guess that sounds like there no service is ready there? Sorry? So who did you see when he was at the MCG.
Speaker 11: Oh? Who did I see what this guy's made?
Speaker 15: Have you gone back to the fire, Yeah?
Speaker 11: This chuck of the chifts I cut up in the flyer?
Speaker 5: Oh right, carry on the guy I saw Christian?
Speaker 11: You love him? You love this guy?
Speaker 5: Who is it?
Speaker 11: Oh, if I could only remember him like his name. He's escaping me, but he came up. He's got an Australian accent, but the accent is weak, as if he's been living overseas for too long. So he's living somewhere else, Christian. But he's still got an Australian accent. And he's married.
Speaker 5: There, go ahead, like a big Hollywood actor, is he?
Speaker 11: Oh no, he's not an actor, Christian that he said to me, I'm not an actor. I said, I know, because I know you are. But he said, I just can't remember his name, but I'll tell you who he is married to a big Hollywood actor. Oh yeah, she he's a big Hollywood actor. I can't remember her.
Speaker 5: In all the murder stuff. She's the wife for the kidder.
Speaker 11: Yes, yep, yeah, probably, I haven't seen all the TV shows on.
Speaker 5: Something ray lay interesting.
Speaker 11: Christian sorted the Tropicana combo.
Speaker 5: Fancy they got.
Speaker 11: The husband ordered the Tropicana that combo for his wife, and then he got uh, he got a Tropicano camp combo as well. But he asked for extra refresher towels, and I said, why do you want so many refresher tails? He says, because I play guitar and I don't want my fingers all greasy getting on the guitar strings. And I thought, that's a clue. If I ever forget this guy's name, that will be a clue. And then get this Christian. Last thing you orders? What kind of sauce do you want? And you know Red Russ has.
Speaker 17: Got that Texas Barbecue text me and he said that's funny because I live in Texas, and so he thought he thinks he lives in Texas or maybe in Nashville, one or the other, but he lives.
Speaker 6: In That.
Speaker 5: Is great when you go one or the other. When you hear the rooster, it's starting rooster up?
Speaker 11: Who is this guy?
Speaker 6: Christian?
Speaker 5: You No, I don't know.
Speaker 11: No Texas Barbecue? Saw the actress one or the other, isn't it? It's one all the other Nashville, Texas. They're all the same. And who is he?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: How pout Calvin post us more? And then who is he talking about? When you're high in red rooster? And please with you when you call up before you give us your guess, please say, get your rooster.
Speaker 1: On The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, We were outraged the decision from the mcg. As we're only weeks away. I remember to go back and enjoy footy here.
Speaker 5: They've given the flick to the great Red Rooster we were talking about yesterday and you were outraised. We were outraged, and.
Speaker 3: Then the PR team got involved. They heard what we're doing this week. We're giving away your height or weight and various things, and they've given surprise to give to you. What a prize as we encourage you to get your rooster.
Speaker 5: On you when you're high in red rooster, get your get your bust. What a prize.
Speaker 3: And so the way we're giving us away is with Jack's uncle, Kelvin Poster used to work out that mcg red Rooster and obviously in his time there many years working there by on the fry, used to serve many celebrities. He's just given us some clues to someone he can't remember their name. So the clues again, Kelvin.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Chris, I really hope one of your listeners can help me out, because this guy's name is on the tip of my tongue.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Married married to a big actress, Hollywood actress. She's Australian. He ordered the Texas Barbecue sauce, and he gave me a wink as he ordered the Texas Barbecue sauce the kind of week that says, I'm from Nashville, which your deer, Texas and that's why I ordered it? And then the kicker, he said, I want refreshment towels like? And what the grease off my fingers before I put them on the guitar strings? Who is the Christian plays guitar pink Hollywood actress, big, big musician? Who is it?
Speaker 5: Well, it's I took my tongue as well, but hopefully Dean's got the name Dean coome onh get your rooster on? Sorry I forgot my manners. Get your rooster on Dean house, Dean, who do you think it is?
Speaker 8: I reckon it's keep open to.
Speaker 6: Get your rooster.
Speaker 5: Celebrate by getting your rooster on. Dean. How toad are your mate? Would you believe?
Speaker 10: On seven to one?
Speaker 5: It saunded night? You said eight foot five, Dean? How told you eight? Why don't we round that up to nine footed Dean? We've just had a call from Ripley's, believe it or not, They need you in their museums. Nine fan. You are the winner. You've won nine feetsworth of a red Rooster.
Speaker 9: That's cool.
Speaker 10: I've tried. They wes it.
Speaker 5: Awesome, good man, you're a fan of the rooster.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I have the We got up the call like all the time we called in their fantastic and I usually get the classic calf as well.
Speaker 5: Dean listen, you've won your heighth in red Rooster. Well done, thank you, I appreciate it. Guys. All right, world Dundean, get your rooster. I'm sore, Calvin.
Speaker 1: Well Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: This time tomorrow morning, we'll be breaking about the nineties and our ad z of the nineties, all about the letter T. This time tomorrow morning on the show, it's going through the music songs to do with the letter T for tomorrow, some brilliant stuff. Jack and I today are gonna be watching the movie this week Dave Amazing, I ever write a movie starring Kevin Klein, Sigourney Weaver, and that, of course tomorrow is also welding Wednesday.
Speaker 5: Jackie Bye, what are you now?
Speaker 3: Seven or eight days away from the official judy of your baby?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. Biank's thirty eight and a half weeks pregnant. Any day. She is desperate for the baby to come. Now, getting very uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: Now, yesterday you told me after the show that she's convinced is coming this week.
Speaker 2: What she wants him to she's trying to. I think she's trying to do a little like reverse psychology on herself. That if she says that, well, no it's not reverse psychology, it's just normal psychology, straightforward psychology. If she keeps saying he'll come this week, then he'll come this week. And she said this to my mum was over yesterday dropping something off. She's always got baby clothes every day. We've got so many baby clothes, dropping them off, and Bianka is complaining again, like I just want him to come already. I'm sick of him being in there. And last week Bianka told me Mum is getting in her ear about a trick that worked for my mum and dad when they wanted us for children to be born. And she said to Bianca, I had intercourse with your father in law each time before you came, and it worked a gem to bring the babies on, even Bianca. Even Bianca retelling me that was extremely disturbing to me and turned me off the idea of it all together.
Speaker 5: Yes, intercourse generally forevermore.
Speaker 2: Yesterday in person, in person, So that was it was hard enough to hear that secondhand from Bianca yesterday in person. Mom was here and Biank is saying again, I'm really eager for the baby just to arrive. And Mom said, have you tried my secret weapon, to which I didn't pick up on Straightawa is.
Speaker 5: She referring to her woman a secret.
Speaker 2: She's referring to the intercourse the week before the baby's due to encourage the baby to come along.
Speaker 5: She's weapon, her own womb.
Speaker 2: I didn't pick up on it straight away, and I said, what is the secret weapon? And as soon as the question left my mouth, I realized what she was referring to, and I said, stop, stop, stop, don't tell me, no, no, no, I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 5: I don't because you're eleven years of age. Here, you put your fingers in your ears, head under the table.
Speaker 2: Right, How hard is it already? It's it's already difficult to get intimate with your partner with that big belly staring at you, because I know he's in there, he's already trying to psych ount.
Speaker 5: And do you know what at this stage, they're kicking. They're getting ready for the big push. It's like the Normandy d Day landings. They're working out, they're getting training, they're on movements, they're doing dummy runs, you know. Little kick here, a little punch there. Yeah, and that's why I'll start this way, giving a little right upper cut there, breakthrough there last year they want. It's the top of a tinkle coming up there.
Speaker 2: Exactly. I don't want him to punch me. No where it's going to. His presence is already putting me off. And now if I enter those physical times in the bedroom, my god, I'm going to have my mom saying this is my secret weapon in the weapon.
Speaker 5: Yeah there over your shoulder, use mummy secret weapon. Get in there, sonny. It's like your dad did.
Speaker 3: There are so many there are so many images here that should not be in the bedroom, right, you know what your mum's words and images being anywhere near that bedroom. But your mum's secret weapon is a tried and tested formula that has worked for many many people. They have like when babies have been late, that has induced labor well.
Speaker 2: Without getting too persl did you try that too?
Speaker 5: But that is really personal. I mean, I don't think you could get any more personal to what you consider a non personal question. Did you have six with your wife when she was heavy and pregnant. That's what you've just asked me. You know what it is. It's reserved.
Speaker 3: It's reverse normal psychology. There are lots of other ways that people use to try and bring on labor. Mm hmm, there are, Patsy, but you you would have wote about all these old wives towls somewhere.
Speaker 4: Raspberry is good, Jack, that's why she's raspberry.
Speaker 2: Yep, she's good. She's eating dates.
Speaker 5: Yep. Dates. I have never heard that one.
Speaker 4: Well, you don't want to go into labor when you've had a hate of dates?
Speaker 5: Can I just say?
Speaker 3: Well, maybe she does? Maybe some rapid expulsions down there, starts some sort of quake going that suddenly riding that quaky powy wake at the baby's going now due to all those dates, washtown and some raspberry tea. And Jackie why getting in there because Mamma told him.
Speaker 4: I want to back off on the dates.
Speaker 5: Jack All right, let's test take a book. So just take a break. We're going into the bedroom. We're going into all kinds of places right now. However, if people have got any other mum secret weapons, got that one covered off right really well? Right now? Do you have you got any other one? Since we got Mom's secret weapons.
Speaker 2: We got the raspberry, we got the dates, we.
Speaker 5: Got the dates. What else?
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Talk about ways to bring on labor. Jack's wife thirty eight point five weeks pregnant and wants the little bove the little boy to come out.
Speaker 5: This week.
Speaker 3: Jack's mum has recommended her phrase Mum's secret weapon, which is for Jackie boy to you know.
Speaker 2: Something that above should never encourage the child to.
Speaker 5: Do interesting that your purd yourself as the child everything. Hello, Dr Freud.
Speaker 2: Freud would have a field day with this.
Speaker 5: Christian. This comes from Janine Christian.
Speaker 3: I was heavily pregnant with our second child, very over it wanted my daughter to be delivered at a sap. It was Saturday afternoon and I thought I would see if my husband wud like to join me for some I called out to him, okay while he was in the backyard, and he responded when he asked what was it for. He said, I'm going to finish the lawns. All right, let's go to Let's go to Bruce.
Speaker 5: Ahi you guys, Yeah, well go Bruce. Bruce.
Speaker 9: Okay, our first child was two weeks overdue, and my wife and I loved four wheel driving, so we decided to go four wheel driving for the day and see.
Speaker 6: What that's.
Speaker 9: And we were bouncing around and up and down fire X the trials and all sorts of things. And she went in the laver that night.
Speaker 5: Wow, will you should hire yourself out? Honestly, you'd be a millionaire with this business. You'd have pregnant women queuing around the block to go for a ride in a four wheel drive.
Speaker 9: Don't understand. Jack's just got a Tesla, so he might have to try a few speed.
Speaker 5: Make some of those. It's not enough roading vehicle.
Speaker 3: Bruce, you need to swing by Jack's place to pick up his wife.
Speaker 5: I didn't mean, guys, I didn't mean like that seeing himself out to freight. Okay, Bruce, thank you very much, and call mate. Let's go to Jane. Good morning, Jane, I'm morning Christians.
Speaker 12: Pat's Jack?
Speaker 18: How are you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: We go, Welcome to show mate, and what have you got alternative ways to induce labor.
Speaker 12: Well, it's not it's not mine. It was my mom's to have my sister in the early eighties, and she watched a scary horror movie.
Speaker 13: Called The Entity and that was enough.
Speaker 12: Apparently.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm making a note of this, so chat.
Speaker 3: Basically, your wife needs to be picked up by Bruce, then watch The Entity, right, and then hopefully should.
Speaker 2: Like it frightens the baby out of your system because you're so shocked.
Speaker 12: I can't speak from experience, but I think yes, I think that's the idea that you maybe gets adrenaline going or something like that.
Speaker 5: The easy way to save us LF two hours is just a high behind a doorway, Jack and dressed as a vampire speaker.
Speaker 3: Baby's coming. Wals is broken. It works, Thank you very much, Jane. Let's go to Sue. Good morning, Sue.
Speaker 18: Good morning Christian.
Speaker 3: Now, Sue, I was just chatting to producers about some of the callers we had lined up.
Speaker 5: Are you soon with five kids?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 18: With five kids?
Speaker 3: Okay, so with five kids that you obviously know what you're talking about here.
Speaker 5: So what can you share with Jack and his wife?
Speaker 18: Well, had our first one in the UK in England and curry.
Speaker 5: Really hot like a Venderloo.
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah, yes, Vindaloo's perfect life and hot, get things moving.
Speaker 5: Yeah and does that work five times? Yes?
Speaker 18: It did? Actually it did.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 18: China and tested.
Speaker 2: Jackie's threshold for spicy food. She's South American and she can super spicy for me is nothing to her and she will add more fresh chilies always to ad.
Speaker 3: What about if she's in Bruce's four wheel drive, they're watching the entity and she's having a Venderloo.
Speaker 5: It's a trifecta. That's the sweet Spox.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: We love getting your calls and all your stories on the show. We also love your emails. I know that sometimes it's easier to share a great story with us on an email later on when you're at work than when you're busy in the morning.
Speaker 19: Laura.
Speaker 3: Listening to the show yesterday, Jack was finally getting to do the phone and he's been trying to push to who was the show for the last three years of Have You Eaten Dog Food?
Speaker 5: Christian?
Speaker 3: When I was in high school, I was out with some friends and wanted a treat from the concession stand at the lake, I ordered something advertised as the Doggy Sunday. I thought this was just as a cute name for a chocolate Sunday, But my surprise and horror, it was a cup of ice cream with dog treats on top. I didn't eat the dog treats Brackets sorry, Jack.
Speaker 5: But I was too embarrassed to say anything at the time, and I didn't want that ice cream to go to waste, so I ate and nibbled around the dog treats. Some of them did go in my mouth.
Speaker 3: No, Hopefully the person at the concession stand who served we didn't realize I didn't have a dog with me.
Speaker 5: Take care, Laura, This is great, Laura.
Speaker 2: We all topic that keeps on giving.
Speaker 3: It does, but we've all been in this situation I think as a grown up where you are just too embarrassed to say anything at the time, where even if it's a physical, uncomfortable consequence you're going to have to suffer, you'd rather that than make yourself look stupid. The extraordinary less we go to to try and protect our egos, it doesn't actually make any sense. Like Laura here, she could have easily just put it in the bins and I'm really sorry. I thought this is humans. I didn't run as a door. Can I have what I actually want a Sunday? But no, She'd rather nibble round of sight than make herself look stupid.
Speaker 2: I'm a made friend Mike. Yeah, yeah, my friend Mike. He works with us on Hamish and Andy went out to breakfast with Andy Lee and it was the first time he'd been to on any social occasion with the guys outside of work, so he's really nervous about it. He started to choke on something he was eating, but didn't want to cause a scene or make Andy feel uncomfortable, so she just didn't say anything.
Speaker 5: So he died.
Speaker 2: He didn't make it, and Andy felt really guilty.
Speaker 3: That is unbelievable. This is what I'm talking about. Okay, so this morning I want your stories. Where, like Laura and like Jack's friend Mike, you were too embarrassed to say anything at the time.
Speaker 5: What did you have to suffer? Because you normally do have to suffer something.
Speaker 1: But Christian no Connall show podcast right now.
Speaker 3: Situation. I think we've all been in many times when you're just too embarrassed to say anything. You don't want to cause a scene. You don't want to look stupid, so you will actually suffer. Years ago, when I think it was only like twenty four to twenty five, and just before I got into radio, I had a sales job in London and I was taking somebody out who was in charge of all the marketing spend for Europe's largest supermarket chain, and it was like a big deal. It was like the final thing was this lunch with this guy and he was like in his sixties and it was the first time I've ever been to a fancy restaurant. It was in London's Covent Garden on a Friday. I got the really this guy walks in right and he uses money and power. He looked exactly like you. No, Bill nigh In Love actually Beerlly Mack. I know it's Belly Mack. He just sort of sauntered in, you know, like a rock star, and straight away it was obviously he lived in this world. The manager came beating over saw it was him done with me. We got upgraded to like a better table. Straight away, I'm starting to feel really nervous. We sit down and there's like cutlery. I don't even know his inside out? What do we need on his knives and forks for?
Speaker 5: He looks at the menu like he doesn't even really really need to look at it, and he just goes steak tartar. Now, state tatar is a French delicacy, and this was a Ponzi French restaurant. To bond with him, I went me too, and he looked at me and he went, ah, very unusual a state tartar man and ingratiating myself straight away.
Speaker 3: I didn't know what I'd order. I just was in lovely steak on a Friday, that'd be nice with some chips.
Speaker 5: What turned up? You do? You guys know what state tatar is.
Speaker 3: It's it's raw minced beef with an egg, a raw egg cracked on top and some onion chopped in it.
Speaker 5: It's raw. They don't do anything to it. It's raw. I look at it. I'm like, oh God, there's no word I can say, not that. I can't go no. I can't even have a running egg, so I can't say anything. I'm too embarrassed, not in front of this guy. Oh, Billy, Matt, there's this no way. So we tuck in and he goes, it's very unusual to meet somebody else like steak.
Speaker 2: Why we're gonna do business?
Speaker 5: He's like, you enjoying it? This? How good is this? How good is steak? Uncooked? I eat the whole thing right, It's foul. I cannot believe in it.
Speaker 3: It's wet, it's raw, it's bloody, and I'm like, this is awful. Afterwards, he goes, you know, what's Friday afternoon. I'm not going to go back to your first Why don't we go for knock on somewhere? And I go, oh, because all I'm starting to feel is I need to go to toilet.
Speaker 5: I don't need I can't go to a path, right, there'll be an accident. Anyone want to do a business with.
Speaker 3: I go, I just I'll set up the bill and you you you know, I literally paid for the bill and sprinted into toilets, almost kicking one.
Speaker 5: Of the cubicle doors. But it was that seeming dumb and dumber. It was awful.
Speaker 3: I was just too embarrassed to say anything at the time. All right, let's take some of your stories, Lisa.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Good morning. All right, what's your story about to embarrassed to say anything at the time.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so anyway, so we were it was myself and husband. We were living in Russia about twenty odd years ago, and we had organized with we were sort of new to the expat world and we'd organized this big progressive dinner and we were on the main meal.
Speaker 5: So is this where people bring the different like the star to the main and the dessert exactly?
Speaker 2: So we were people's houses, don't you That's right?
Speaker 13: Yeah, So some of these hosts, you know, the starters and then you.
Speaker 6: Go on and on.
Speaker 13: I think we were on maimed and anyway, I was very young. I just didn't cook.
Speaker 11: I was hopeless.
Speaker 18: So we'd sort of talked.
Speaker 13: It up about and we were going we were on mains. Anyway, we'd gone out that day to get groceries and we were living in the kens of Russia, so there was very little choice. And we ended up just in the fluster, just buying, buying out the whole supermarket, not knowing what to cook. Got home and I was just in tears because we had no clue on what to buy, what to make. So anyway, there was about half an hour before and my husband saying, look just give them bag beans, like my gus.
Speaker 18: Down So We.
Speaker 13: Ended up just turning out all the lights and hiding under the tables and pretending we were.
Speaker 3: We're going to come back tomorrow, pretending not to be in As were my favorite things in the world. I even heard one of my wife's friends ones go, Christian, I think you're in there.
Speaker 2: I can't come out.
Speaker 6: Now, Oh my god, I can't.
Speaker 1: Jee.
Speaker 5: I still stayed hiding.
Speaker 13: We literally had under our dining table and turned all the lights up into cand of we were ahind because I had no clue.
Speaker 3: I totally unerstand I'd have done the same thing. Yeah, just h please, world, move on, move on from the scene. Lisa with Sendiel Bryce, that's a great story.
Speaker 5: Thanks for calling.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Last night was back our favorite TV show, SAS was back in some style.
Speaker 5: Bang. Ten minutes in, people are being set on fire. I'm not even and I'm not exaggerating this. I've watching you, Like, what are you watching us? SAS is back? I went, is he setting them on fire?
Speaker 6: Went?
Speaker 5: Yeah, She's like, is this part of like when he do this?
Speaker 3: Or does he just hate these Australian celebrities? He was sitting celebrities on fire? My favorite part of the show though, is right before they do the first kind of challenge is where these various people come on and they do the thing they've got them in the deserted weares look a bit tough and they're doing their bits of camera where they all have to go. Well, Australia would best know me as an I'm sat on a couch. I haven't been in four years, but I do know most of like who the names are on face of that and the bloody hell you are you're sticking a caption under there several times so googled various things. Apparently they think that we all know them extremely well about and there were some guys been on a load of reality shows who obviously at de Sida will be the first person who set on fire.
Speaker 19: I'm an egotistical fame lucky sign. I mean, I've done three TV shows. This is my fourth TV show. Of course, like fame and notoriety is what some people live for.
Speaker 1: I don't hide it.
Speaker 19: It's fun, it's exciting, it's what drives me.
Speaker 5: You understand me, good stuff.
Speaker 3: And pulls him in, puts his big old baseball met of her hand, or all those tattoos starts.
Speaker 5: Wis with his.
Speaker 3: And then cut them down and then literally didn't light him on fire and then to run into a lake. I was like, you know what, all TV shows to take a note out of this, The ratings are working. Eddie McGuire used to start setting people on fire in that chair and only get puts out when they've won the million dollars.
Speaker 5: Anyway, back to and Lucky Clown.
Speaker 19: Been on a couple of reality TV shows, You're one of them.
Speaker 3: Work as a a couple of reality shows, You're one of them.
Speaker 5: Efforts.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is my TV show. So what does this mean for the time? Way, sir, We're looking for tougher celebrities. Take a celebrity's name, make it tough.
Speaker 20: Jackie read to Mark Yep, let's go, Nicholas Cage Fighter, Silver Taylor Swift kicking the balls.
Speaker 5: Tougher celebrities. Jude Law it's a lovely, mild manning actor. Is he? What a charming man? I tell you who isn't?
Speaker 3: It's Alter Ego, Jude Jawbreaker, Bronze Cheryl Crowbar, Silver Kim Face, Bashian.
Speaker 2: Very violent, Silver Plus.
Speaker 5: It's tougher celebrities. Jackie Boye What have you.
Speaker 2: Got, Oh, this guy has been in a few fights. Gary Bruisey Yeah, Silver, James.
Speaker 5: Grunt, Yeah that stuff for gold.
Speaker 2: You don't miss mess with this celebrity. Michelle Lefer.
Speaker 3: That's dash can worthy Michelle Lifer.
Speaker 2: And speaking of dangerous prisons, San Quentin Tarantino, too many.
Speaker 5: With the old prison happy and stay fishing there Silver.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian o'karl's show.
Speaker 3: Podcast Time wasterress up for celebrities, Jack Post.
Speaker 5: You ready to.
Speaker 2: Mark, Yes, I am.
Speaker 5: This is good news. Okay, let's get into tough celebrities. Sondra bulletproof, Silver plus, what Umbrette's.
Speaker 3: Squatty Pippin, get on that squat racky go three times his own body weight.
Speaker 2: Gold plus Harry.
Speaker 5: Anne Weld, I love that one. Muscle Crow.
Speaker 20: Gold pee wee he man, not pee wee herman, pee wee he man.
Speaker 2: Gold plus on.
Speaker 5: And simon from Shane warn to Shane, I've warned you. Silver plus.
Speaker 3: Lisa left Hook Lopez and very respectful rip and brackets there from Stephen, thank you.
Speaker 5: Ando's a lovely guy, any h don't want to mess with on taekwondo God Gold plus. These are virtually all goes today. Well done, everyone, take a bow. That is that aren't tykwond really is smart? Quite on Justin. We appreciate the crafting that Tom cruising for a bruising silver. Well, I am gonna kill you Bronze, Sorry, Dan you he went too big with that woman.
Speaker 3: Brad Pittbull Silver for New Sir Mandela, Classic old wrestling.
Speaker 5: From the Great Humanitarian for Nelson Mandela. That is a genius one again, Mick, well done.
Speaker 3: Matthew mcconnor Haymaker Silver, Christopher Walking on Fire.
Speaker 5: It's tough.
Speaker 2: That's tough Silver plus.
Speaker 5: Some of these are so over the top. Emily Blunt amazing actual right.
Speaker 3: Emily Blandford's trauma steady on Caine Bronz uh Bricky Gervas.
Speaker 5: You know he's built like a brick, you know. Nicole Kilman Gold, Michael Carr Jackson Silver Huge Jacksman. That's a double Hugh Grunt instead of gold. Leonardo de cap In your ass gold unnamed, Always put your name on these. Meryl Street Fighter.
Speaker 2: Silvil plus Tom Shanks gold and another final one then.
Speaker 5: Feral Streep.
Speaker 2: Silver plus.
Speaker 5: All right, Jackie boy, who is best? And show who's getting a dash? Camp.
Speaker 2: Congratulations Mary Anne with Squattie Pippens.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: On yesterday's show, we kicked off win your Height and Weight week as each day this week giving you an amazing rise of winning your height or weight various things. Today winning a high in red rooster Remember get your rooster on Guys.
Speaker 5: Yesterday Mitch won his weight one hundred and twenty five kilos in sausages. Jack, We've just heard Mitch picked up his first ten knos of sausages yesterday. No messing around for winner, Mitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess he's going to do it in installment tape. Can't put a thousand sausages in the fridge at once.
Speaker 3: But still ten kilos is a big installment right up front.
Speaker 5: All right, let's talk about tomorrow show. Tomorrow's show. Today weeks calame to fame. We've gone to it with kind of by accident.
Speaker 3: Today chatting to Lisa was telling us a story about you know, when you're two, embarrassed to say anything at the time.
Speaker 5: She told us this story.
Speaker 3: In part of the story was how she turned all the lights off her her husband and hid under the table. I was living the expat lifestyle in Russia. So we were working for your stories tomorrow, hiding as a grown up, pretending not to be in anything to do with that. I've done it many times, We'll do it many more times. I want all the detail about they can get on their early to the party. Drop me an email, Christiana Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. And of course tomorrow is welding Wednesday. We're excited about it. Andrew from sig Weelding and called us yesterday when we're saying what have you got that we could give away in height or weight format to our listeners.
Speaker 16: Andrew, Hey, Christian, it's Andrew here from sigweld. Mate. We are just so excited here at sigweld about welding Wednesday, and we're just looking at the prize pack and thinking about the weight of the lucky listener who's going to win this prize. And I've realized I've made a mistake. Sorry to do this to you, but the minimum prize we're talking about was two and a half thousand dollars made an actual fact based on the person's white it could be four thousand, six hundred dollars, And don't forget there's a MiG Worlder. There's a tig Worlder and a plasma cattack and gloves and all the psyche the paraphernalia.
Speaker 5: This is immense. I cannot wait for welding Wednesday tomorrow on the show.
Speaker 3: And we'll also be breaking about the nineties or ongoing eighties. Out of the nineties, all about the letter d Tomorrow, Jack and I watching this brilliant movie with Kevin Klein Sigourney.
Speaker 5: We were director by the late great Ivan Rightman.
Speaker 21: Dave dave Covic was an ordinary guy which just happened to look like the president. Suddenly Dave has a great job, he has a great house, and he has a great wife.
Speaker 4: Why can't you die from a stroke like everybody else?
Speaker 5: She hates me?
Speaker 21: From Ivan Wright, the director of Ghostbusters, Twins and Kindergarten, Kai.
Speaker 5: To kill can't killer president?
Speaker 1: In a country where anybody can become president?
Speaker 5: Anybody just did.
Speaker 1: Kevin Klan Sigourney weep.
Speaker 5: I think a nice president, Dick.
Speaker 3: Join us in tomorrow's show. Tomorrow's show is ripped. Jackie boys off to use his mummy secret weapon.
Speaker 5: Bye bye, Jack, Bye bye.
Speaker 1: Do you bet the Christian O'Connell Show podcast,