Speaker 1: Cut, Flex and Rooms, Flex and Frooms, catch Up podcastle and Rooms.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, everyone.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Is the sad to say ever, but it's also hopeful and exciting because New New worlds our beloved producer brook Brook Taylor. She has a bruisled off on Instagram, also known as Bruiser Brickianni Briockianni. She is leaving us for other shores.
Speaker 3: Let's not make it personal.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sorry, she's leaving cater She she's a highlight of our life. She's definitely the mediator in our relationship. When we've had tense times, we definitely go to no way.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't ever mediated anything. You're a liar.
Speaker 4: Brookie is the foundation of the party. She does a lot of the necessary work required to even ensure you even get a partty. There would be no daily partty without brook Let it be known.
Speaker 3: It was her.
Speaker 4: Suggestion, let it be known sole podcast because this is a radio show. Guys, this is a radio show.
Speaker 1: If you don't seem to know.
Speaker 4: Every time you get I did to play another episode, just no Brook edited it. She wrote the description, She wrote the headline. She also timed us ensure that we were gonna do it in time and get it up to you on time.
Speaker 1: It's all cut out things where I've said, wait, actually I can't show that thing about my personal life. It's too incriminating, or perhaps it's a little too personal. So Brookie, thank you, Bob, thank you, brook thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm going to miss you.
Speaker 1: Such a pretty queen and a tiny angel.
Speaker 3: Two redeeming qualities.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't do anything else. Brook You're so smart, and you're the kind of smart that I really like, because you are like, how do I say, unassuming, Like you're what I'm being serious.
Speaker 3: I wasn't sure about you.
Speaker 1: No, I'm being serious. I'm being serious like you are not an intellectual snob, and yet you're out here doing the work. You work so fucking literally wakes up at five am. I'm messaging you all hours. You put up with with me. Sorry, I don't say anymore. You put up with me. Correct. You get my breaks because I struggle to find content sometimes because I'm out living my life listening to human podcast, I'm going.
Speaker 2: To the beach literally literally, Brookie.
Speaker 1: You're just so smart and funny and patient, and you're also like few to sit through our recordings like I personally couldn't do it, so and I struggle myself and I'm the one talking anyway. Love you, Brookie, thank you, Love you too.
Speaker 2: And I won't create you on the SIMS.
Speaker 1: Yes, so Brooke creates people in the office on SIMS. Will you do it in new job?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can you create a house just with flex and I and see who dies first?
Speaker 2: Oh that'd be cute.
Speaker 4: Well maybe just if you if you create us to the best of your ability, So put it all our traits, dress us up, make us the right size, shape, haircut, whatever.
Speaker 3: And then put us on free will.
Speaker 1: You can do that. Yeah, you can do free will on the SIMS. That basics, I should just do that. Don't give Brickie more work, she's not on the company dime no more.
Speaker 4: We'll just if you enjoy and then just like see what we end up doing free each other with each other.
Speaker 1: Well, obviously going to be in a same sexulation.
Speaker 3: I don't think that'll be it.
Speaker 4: No, we're gonna fall in love, yeah, I reckon, we're gonna we're gonna have little babies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll have that.
Speaker 4: You'll have the little icon above your head where it's like thinking about pregnancy because I'm intuitive. I'm like my time.
Speaker 1: All right, brookiey, we love you. Let's get to the podcast. Wait any final words? Love you?
Speaker 2: She said, love you, bye bye. This is flex and firms, Kater.
Speaker 1: We are adults, believed or not. I know sometimes it doesn't seem like that, but it's true.
Speaker 3: Don't say we you you?
Speaker 1: And when I say we, I mean me and Brooke?
Speaker 3: Why are you implicating me? And when I enough?
Speaker 1: Okay, I am an adult. I mean technically I can speak on all of us if we look at the birth certificates. But I digress. As an adult, sometimes people find it difficult to make friends, and for them, I have this very special TikTok to help you out. It's from a tiktokical people, the common folk at j M fom play it.
Speaker 6: You want to make friends as an adult, go work somewhere that's toxic, because let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: Anyone who's ever had a toxic.
Speaker 6: Work environment or whatever, they know that your coworkers, those are your writer eyes. You've been in the trenches, You've seen the base of God. Together. I guarantee you nothing unites people the way that that does. Okay, Bethany and Kristen that work at the Olive Garden. They have a stronger friendship than anyone else on the planet because their boss is a dick. Okay, I promise if you want to make friends as an adult, you're going to have to start works working.
Speaker 5: Some of this.
Speaker 3: See they said trauma bond.
Speaker 1: This is fantastic news for anyone who's listening who's coming into those managerial positions be an asshole, because you will be helping young people bond. It's really a community service.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: I definitely like troll and bonded with old employees before. Do we remain friends? Absolutely? Are they going to support me in my future endeavors. Yeah, they're gonna be in references. They're gonna be supporting me, So I will say there. You know, they say they're hating someone does bring two people together, and I hate that. It's human nature though, is it not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's little something. I am anti trauma whet.
Speaker 4: I like to nip it in the bud when it happens because it feels really purposeful at the time. But it's like you said, for our rules of life that you need to neutralize any kind of trauma with something that's humorous or loving. In those relationships, when one of you heals quicker than the other, it's like, babes, please don't drag me back down. I don't want to be angry. I don't want to be sad. I don't want to be and that's the core of our relationship. We both need to stay in this position for this to work out. But that's funny. I like that TikTok.
Speaker 2: You're listening to flex and Rooms on kit, but.
Speaker 1: A major lifetime land before you. It's not from my brain, it's from someone who's sent this in and it's super scary and very pertinent to most people in life. Roll dilemma, life or love. Sorry, yeah, I read that wrong. Major life dilemma, love or career. Okay, this is scary. I'm a twenty two year old man and I've just graduated with a first class degree, but I've been struggling to get a job for the last five months. I have finally found an amazing job overseas seven hour flight as if that's relevant, with good progression and paid that will allow me to travel all over the world and kickstart my career. Sick when I try to bring it up with my twenty year old girlfriend of one year. She just breaks down and I'm worried that it won't last long distance. I've never had anything as good as this with anyone.
Speaker 3: Wait, everyone, you can't be.
Speaker 1: I'm not giggling.
Speaker 3: We're all smirking and giggling. We need to run, he said, flight Is that's relevant? Say one? Ye? Best I ever had, Best I ever had?
Speaker 1: Verbatim, I've never had anything anyone. But I feel I can't take this amazing job as it'll cost me my relationship, which is the best things ever had. If you didn't hear that earlier, I don't know if I should take the job or give it up and carry on trying to be near her where I haven't had any luck so far London. If I do take the job, how will I tell her? I know it will work from my side of the relationship, but I don't know if she's strong enough. Please, any advice would be in the world. So we got a twenty year old man.
Speaker 3: We got it.
Speaker 1: Let me just recap what I just said right off the bat. I don't want to negate your feelings because I believe whatever age you're at, you think you're the most mature you'll ever be. I felt this all through my life, you know, seven years old. You think I'm seven on the half.
Speaker 4: Seen being like I could run meant, I know exactly how this should go.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I would say choose work. Yeah, choose working.
Speaker 3: Like it's long distance, not an option.
Speaker 4: Well, he thinks that she's not strong enough, which I say, I raised to you. Let her show aside for her, Yeah, let her show her strength. I believe she can do this. I think you should take the job, and I think you should pledge for money.
Speaker 1: I'm putting money on it. You put that money on it.
Speaker 4: It's easy to get into the habit of making decisions for somebody else when you can catch a vibe, right, you know, if you can see that she doesn't want to have the conversation with you, She doesn't seem open to it, she's not very excited by it. But I think that the easiest way for you to know what the best outcome is to pick the one that's not sad and.
Speaker 1: What's start taking the job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, take the job, but also leave the floor open for options on how it can work. And if she tells you I actually can't do that, then now you know it's not an option. Yeah, you've already you've already said it's been really hard to get a job. It's a priority to you. People have done long distance since the beginning of time. It can work, It does work for a lot of people, and you have the option.
Speaker 3: Might not be a great option for you, but actually don't know yet.
Speaker 1: Give it a sharking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't be premature with it.
Speaker 1: Froo meno through me boo, mmmy, let's mom.
Speaker 2: You're listening to flex and frooms on kata.
Speaker 4: According to a verified source, I e. A random person I saw on my TikTok feed at a point in time. They said, there's one question you need to ask someone to get an accurate depiction of what they really think about you. I said, my ears are poked pricked up. It's when TikTok user called it's girl kaylin k a I l I l y N play the tape.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm about to go on a date. And it just reminded me of this question that I.
Speaker 7: Always ask guys, like who I have someone what of a relationship with And it just lets you know, subc anxiously like what they're thinking about you, and I want you to ask them right.
Speaker 5: Now, whatever guy you're talking to right now, ask them this. If you saw a whole wunch of cut cars and police coming into the room with us to come and take me away in handcuffs, what would you assume that they were taking me to jail for?
Speaker 3: Let's do it. I want to start with you. I want to really think about it.
Speaker 1: Tax fraud. You have multiple businesses.
Speaker 4: I wish howd I have known what I know now?
Speaker 3: I started years ago. Remember what I told you.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I said it on air, off air, whatever. But I was watching Animal Kingdom. It says show on Netflix about these gangs. Would they call themself a gang?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: But anyway, one of their hustles was cleaning money through rentals and I was like, whoa, what is money? Latering, I said, what is that? Now we're in twenty twenty three, it's cod cock cot everywhere.
Speaker 3: Why I bring my cash?
Speaker 1: Pay?
Speaker 3: We bring back hash anyway, Thank you, yep, thank you.
Speaker 1: Tax evasion, tax fraud, money laundering, I guess comes under that bucket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: In this trench moment, yay.
Speaker 4: If I saw you with a bunch of cop cars, surrounding you. I would say something involving being a Karen. I just think that through me has like a personality right under the surface. And I don't know what it is, but I feel like whatever the crime would be, i'd be like, you know, I could see it coming the whole time, same murder. Like, whatever it is, it's it's not gonna be it's gonna be everything personality driven. I don't think it's gonna be any paperwork.
Speaker 1: Continue the roast Brook.
Speaker 3: I think it'll be Karen related.
Speaker 6: So someone's pissed her off in Karen like ways, so she's framing them for something.
Speaker 4: Oh, I definitely think she she I think for me as a cop, connect too, because it's coming up.
Speaker 3: We should smile at cops.
Speaker 4: If you ever get into troubles, you know them too much too well that you're maybe she's an informant. Undergrad is an informant. Yeah, okay, I'm for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean I see informant for me for sure. For sure.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to The Flex and Firms Daily podcast. For more, Tune Indicator on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.