Speaker 1: It is a Christian O'Connor show podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh my word, what a day I've got today. So eleven am. I woke up this morning happy, then immediately tense because I realized, no matter how great, the next three hours is on the show at eleven am. Today is this photo shoot with the herald Son, and it's the whole family are now on board. The herald Son want to do a feature about us moving here, how my kids have gone on, how my wife's got on, how the radio show's gone and all this, which is all great. However, we've never done a family photo shoot together, and there now I wish we'd done it years ago when they are eight or nine. Right, I was a golden god to them, right, I could do no wrong. They did whatever I told them, They went to bed when I said it. Whereas now suddenly at fourteen and sixteen, the very worst time, the worst time in the world to do a photo shoot with them, right, it is going to be a nightmare.
Speaker 3: Today at eleven am.
Speaker 2: Let's just factor in. I've now had to broke a deal to pay them to be in it.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, you're a dad. I knew the boss.
Speaker 3: Do you know what they are.
Speaker 2: It's like being in a house with fundamentalists. I'll tell you what they are, fascists. If I had a statues to whom in my God, I mean.
Speaker 3: Bringing it down right now and.
Speaker 4: Sawing the legs off.
Speaker 3: I should bring the wrong people what they do years miss rule. Yesterday, I said, look, please just do it. You know I rarely asked you to do anything. It's I said, it's just something in years to come.
Speaker 2: You're going to show maybe your children about what happened when you when we moved to Australia as a family and you might be somewhere else in the world. And my fourteen year old look me in the eye calmly said, your need for me to do this is greater than my need to do it.
Speaker 3: It's like she's seeing through the dad matrix. I was like, can you be my agent? I'm sack that guy And he was like yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Where do you start with negotiations? I mean you don't have to put a dollar figure on it. But are they making good bank?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They both go to me like this When I agreed the deal with both of them, right, so they're both get the same amount of money.
Speaker 3: They both go and cash. What else are you going to do a bank account? We'll give you a discount for cash. So if we've got to go through the whole tax thing, then it's going to a be a bit high. We're not paying GST on this one. Again. Dad like doing the dog poop pick. Okay, cash talks in this world.
Speaker 2: So yeah, when you see that photo shoot of a happy looking family, you'll see a sad, dead eyed man just thinking about how much it costs me for a fake photo shoot.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: The other thing that happened yesterday is because the photo shoot was at home, we had to clean so many times, like really just cleaning and cleaning. My wife is at fever pitch with this because they're coming in her house and she's paranoid Chris that people are gonna judge what the cushions look like. They're gonna they're gonna look around them. Actually, we all do that with someone's home, don't you know.
Speaker 4: That's the first thing you do, you past the faces.
Speaker 2: And what annoys me is it's nothing about this general's I'm doing this interview.
Speaker 3: It's to promote the radio show.
Speaker 2: If it brings a couple of people across and they're kind of interested in what we do and stuff like that. That's great. Okay, what someday I'm being judged my cushions, not the strength of what I do on the radio or anything on that. It's all about the cushions and how so we've got extra cushions in. My wife could barely sleep last night. She's so wide about this and her thing as well as like and the other thing is, Chris, I know you're going to say they're not going to do this, but the will they're going to judge what I look like as your wife.
Speaker 5: That's a lot of pressure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yesterday Patsy, because you know you can't go and see like your manicurists.
Speaker 3: And all this. Guess what I had to do yesterday evening?
Speaker 2: First time in twenty two years of marriage. I had to I didn't know this was a thing. Sarah started getting really upset with the week and going, I can't even I can't believe it, Dan Andrews, you know I can't go and see.
Speaker 5: My lash lady and here's the lashes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. This is the thing. The lash lady is. You ladies have your eyelashes.
Speaker 5: What are they painted extension?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they like tie a little lash onto the end of each individual lash, like a fishing line disorder.
Speaker 3: What did they do?
Speaker 4: Bank has had somebody come around to the house before that's that's slide backwards on the couch and the lady is like stitched a little eyelash on the end of every eye.
Speaker 2: All this happens when I'm not around them, So it goes Michelle the lash lady can't come around with who is Michelle the lash ladies? Oh, it's normally when you're out and about she comes to my ashes. She can't come in. I can't meet her in the park.
Speaker 3: Imm agret of all these manicurists working in the park again like spots up a tree, just coming back up. Come go ladies, all those now ladies you see on park benches. Put ladies feet in those little fish tanks.
Speaker 2: So anyway, yesterday evening, yes and even right in the bathroom. Then my life has got this kit where she had to close her eyes for ten minutes with some sort of plaster underneath her eyelids. Well, I got a what's that thing you put your eyelash makeup on with?
Speaker 5: What's that called muscara brush.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of those, and I had to dye them, oh oh, like paint them like that, mistakingly like the sisteinething like an Angelo doing that, you know, try not to get any on her eyelid.
Speaker 3: And I said to her, how close up.
Speaker 2: Do you think they're going to be going in this photo shoot? And then I found myself getting pounder with hang on a minute, what the state am I lashes waiting to worry about this, and then she started get out. I didn't realize she has a secret stash of moisturizer. We have a moisturizer like a keels thing we shared together.
Speaker 3: Then I saw her get out like a secret thing, open up this beautiful box it went and it sort of made this noise like this.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 2: Now under my wife looks, even though she's three years older than me, looks about ten years younger.
Speaker 3: She's got this serrum and stuff like that. I was allowed as a treat last night to have some sick on my face, but she said, because your face is bigger than mine, we have to use exparingly. So I've only got a modicum of serum on mine.
Speaker 1: A Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: The other worst thing I had to do yesterday, which I've never had to do clean the windows.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, how do you get onrid of those streaks?
Speaker 5: You die?
Speaker 3: I don't know window cleaners do it.
Speaker 2: I now I appreciate what a window cleaner does with that squeege in a bucket.
Speaker 3: How did they get the streaks?
Speaker 4: I'm actually I'm a bit of an expert at that. I'll have to give you some tips. So my mother in law came over last she was so horrified by the dustiness of our windows. We went out to a special cleaning place, not just the supermarket cleaning aisle, a special cleaning place where cleaners go to get their gear. And we got a special squeegee, a special extension handle, and a special like you put over the squeegee to first soap it up.
Speaker 2: You're right, my mother in law's, aren't that where they do that thing where they run their hand and on the top of things.
Speaker 3: Even she's on it shortly to bito to.
Speaker 2: The top of the door and go not that with that had No one can see above that unless we've got the Harlem globe.
Speaker 3: Trots is coming around to stae Us, and what is about mother in law's. They do like inspections.
Speaker 4: Our house comes up cleaner than brand new for the week.
Speaker 3: That couldn't get it any quicker after a kill session, you know.
Speaker 4: We need her at the moment. Actually, speaking of cleaning, we've got a rental inspection, something I haven't had in years and years.
Speaker 3: Those things are the worse.
Speaker 2: Aren't they any way to not give some of that money aback the deposit.
Speaker 4: Because we're living out of home at the moment. We're in this temporary accommodation and we go back home in November. So they're bringing in a rental inspector this week to find somebody new for the property. And we've got to do the old school, like clean everything in the house. It reminds me of the sharehouse days, whereas was there anything worse than being in.
Speaker 3: That normal day to day life and a sharehouse carnage.
Speaker 2: It's animal house, isn't it, Like it's toil hasn't ever been cleaned in months.
Speaker 4: It was a stalemate at all times of like who's going to do this pile of dishes until there's no dishes left, Who's going to clean the bathroom? And and Biancher and I are going through that at the moment and have to get it ready for a rental inspection.
Speaker 3: It's awful.
Speaker 5: You've got your bed in the lounge room jack in between the couches.
Speaker 2: Do you know what that dog's been doing as well in that place? Yes, peeing on the balcony or whatever you call. Don't I about cleaning the windows and boasting about that pulling that balcony.
Speaker 6: Christian O'Connell Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 3: So have we done what everything else? Did? Yesterday?
Speaker 2: Try to try and book stuff in? Because I noticed that restaurants all went online yesterday. Say look hopefully November the first November, so we're going to start taking advanced bookings. Did you all start to get on the phones yesterday go online try and book stuff in?
Speaker 3: What did you do, Patsy?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well I was surprised actually because I went online to the hairdresser. I'm already booked in Wednesday, as I told you about yesterday, and I actually managed to get one last night for or to try rim. So she got an appointment at five thirty and they were like Spencer Street in there. The phone did not stop. It was incredible.
Speaker 3: What I think you told me about the midnight opening.
Speaker 5: For someone Joey Scadizo.
Speaker 4: Is like a hairdresser to the stars.
Speaker 5: To the stars, what.
Speaker 3: A great phrase. Anything to the stars?
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, who are these various people who've been unelected to the stars.
Speaker 3: We start walking around and going, we are the breakfast show to the stars. When the stars want to make the show, they come to us.
Speaker 4: We should just start saying, to start saying.
Speaker 3: Don't even what about were number one? To forget that? All right, that's old school showbiz to the stars, a show to the stars.
Speaker 5: He opened his cell on in south here at midnight.
Speaker 3: For stars only. Well, nice, You've got like bodyguards and a red carpet outside. You know, bet Jude's going in to get a short back in side.
Speaker 5: I think it was a T shirt. All the osters were there, apparently wanting their hair.
Speaker 3: Is that in this town? Is getting a trim? Is the biggest Jim?
Speaker 5: Who is the bit?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 5: Beck's up there, isn't she a big jud So yeah, they opened their doors at midnight and midnight.
Speaker 4: But every every barber and hairdresser year drove past yesterday. You guys would have seen it too. A line out the door.
Speaker 2: It's like bee Tillmania just in Mildrum, Hampton and the Channel.
Speaker 3: Seven news crew. It's a gift for the news crew, isn't it. There was one of those guys. Why are they always walking to the camera excited when they're out and about on the street.
Speaker 2: Why you just stand there? Why do you need to walk at us while the cameraman moves back. He's like he's coming in the front room and going slow down, mate, Okay, well get it.
Speaker 3: Why is the news always on the move?
Speaker 2: He was doing that thing where they're so excited that there's news to talk about that isn't just about the numbers every day anyway. He's outside some barbershops, some gentlemen's barbershop on Hampton Street that was packed and he was in there yelling at the camera.
Speaker 3: Walking out in the streets.
Speaker 2: I mean they're they're walking, those reporters do every single day for us. Have you booked on anything, Jack?
Speaker 4: My mum didn't even wait till yesterday Sunday. She's been trying to book her sixtieth birthday for the family to go away since.
Speaker 3: She's eighty two. Now, you're so elusive to title agreed to anything.
Speaker 4: The first booking we held was August and then she kept putting it back. She wants to go out of town up to Bright and Yes, on Sunday she sent us a screen grab if you know how you get that list of all the dot points of what Dan Andrews's new plan is for Unlucky and she circled one about families. It was a real technical breakdown, like if you're with families, you can travel together somewhere. So she has booked in the sixtieth birthday again for the end of the November.
Speaker 2: And Bright is the holiday destination to the stars. That's just not forget.
Speaker 4: All the A listeners will be there.
Speaker 1: Hello Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: So next weekend the Grand Final, Grand Final light no other. It's not going to bet the MCG which would come to but before that, the Grand Final isn't just about the game for you guys, It's about the whole day. It's the coming together of mates to enjoy the end of the season. It's the whole spectacle, isn't it's food, it's drinking, it's friends. Take that away this year it's going to feel very strange for all if you just sat in the evening Saturday night watching the game.
Speaker 3: It just we feel really different.
Speaker 4: And tell me if this is the same for you, I'll be watching it with Bianca, but she'll pick up a book. By the five minute mark in the first quarter, Sarah's already.
Speaker 3: Said to me.
Speaker 2: Sarah said, I'm going to feel sorry for you Saturday night, you know, because your mates an't going to be that will watch the game and that she said, I can't watch a bit of it with you and I I don't need a sympathy.
Speaker 3: Okay, I might just have a bath.
Speaker 5: But not even the spectacle of the Grand Final parade either. Friday week this week, isn't it, you know?
Speaker 2: Although we still get the public holiday, it's not moment too much about the fact it's not here a victoria. Keep it quiet or we lose that as well. Just gonna are you still gonna have you kind even play the game you normally play. Remind everyone what you do on the morning of.
Speaker 4: The Yeah, honestly my favorite day of the year Grand Final days. Since I was in high school. My bunch of may two I'm still friends with now have played a game on the morning of the Grand Final.
Speaker 3: I love this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do a scratch match full twenty minute quarters and then drag our sore bodies because we don't play at all throughout the year. So drag our saw bodies to the barbecue and it really is the best day of the year. And yeah, it's going to be so sad to not have it this year.
Speaker 2: And if another person tells me, like, why didn't you hang out on zoom during this zoom? No, No, I'm done soon this year. I'm done with that thing, just opening up that sad old laptop. You know, twice a week have to zoom my parents. It's like they're on an international space station orbiting and they come into contact.
Speaker 3: Once I'm done with Zoom. Some of my friends said, why don't we go to walk together before the game just to hang out?
Speaker 2: And we're not doing that. I'll go for a walk together before the game. It's just going to be different this, you know. I keep looking at that. I keep thinking, maybe I misheard what Dan said, maybe meant it without meaning it. You know, when he said, what's the subtext of when he said do the right thing?
Speaker 3: Did he mean like for Victoria's that means wa'ts the ground final with your mate? Did he wink?
Speaker 2: Did anyone else see Dan Andrews out with a thumb up in the air like get in there.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure the sign language person did.
Speaker 2: Yes, I saw a double thumbs up on the sign person and like that for like chugging beer.
Speaker 4: And then that little case and what you do with the circles of your thumb and your finger.
Speaker 2: So it's going to be at the Gabba this weekend. It's going to be a night game as well. But the big thing is it's obviously not the MCG which is why this week we have well we've now it's passed us. We've captured the essence, the atmosphere from the g into a Sharon. Jackpost and Shane Crawford were down at gate To yesterday at ten past eight yesterday morning, seriously with a compressor.
Speaker 3: Here's what happened yesterday morning where they were.
Speaker 2: Outside the mcg capturing the g the ball. Now the Sharon is on its way to the Gabba Thursday morning. It's going to be released the atmosphere of the MCG into the Gamma. Here's what happened yesterday, starting with Shank Crawford's rousing speech.
Speaker 8: For the first time since the birth of our game, for the first time in ninety eight years, the Grandfather will be played. Beyond our borders and our great city. Four X is no VB, and the Gamma is no MCG. You might not be able to see it, but you can feel it. You can feel it in your phones, whether the Southern Stand rolls or in the pit of your stomach. When one hundred thousand Melbournie, it's hold their breado. It's the coasts of Grand Finals, pass and hover a puppet two if the hunts, the tears, the broken dreams, those filters.
Speaker 3: And while we can't.
Speaker 8: Recreate the gs famous atmosphere, we can capture it by hiring he high boiled industrial air compressor, pumping it into a share and posting it.
Speaker 3: Express to the gamma. Jack, let's borrow up. The moment has come. It's time to capture the Jack. She's done started turning it up.
Speaker 9: Really crank it up.
Speaker 3: Jack. Oh my god, it's starts to suck.
Speaker 9: Him in right now. I can hear them.
Speaker 3: You've got them, guys, We've got it. Turn it off. That's it, seen it, seen it.
Speaker 4: We've captured the jag.
Speaker 2: Christian Christian O'Connell show podcast Tomorrow Show. We do this twice a year and it's it's it's a joy to do. It's an amazing thing to do. We're going to call someone up tomorrow morning and literally one funk call, we are going to change somebody's life.
Speaker 3: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: The Royal Melbourne Hospital Home Lottery is the big drawer tomorrow morning and it's where we give away a home worth about three and a half million fat It is exactly that three and a half million in Glen Iris, This beautiful mats a home the Jack and I have seen. And you also get, because you might be thinking that's a pretty good prize, could you chuck in anything as well, also get quarter of a million dollars worth of gold, which I still find amazing. The three and a half million dollar house is a great prize. And then you get quarter of a million dollars worth of actual gold, like actual gold bars you have to shove in your pockets and get on the bus and go home with. So that is tomorrow morning at ten past eight, and we've been blessed over the last sort of two and a half years of doing this. Do you remember the first one we did it was the Firefighter.
Speaker 4: Then we couldn't get hold off, had to ring the fire station, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And actually waste their time trying to get older guy who is obviously that phone line is for fires and cats up trees and the raw Melton Hospital homew It's like the ninth emergency service, isn't it really for us? And then there was the guy I remember who had just lost his job. Is a graphic designer in his fifties, very tough industry to try and find more work when some of these young kids coming out a university who are hooping up all the jobs, A few jobs are around, and he just refused to believe, was almost angry to begin with. He actually thought it was some kind of I mean, what kind of brank calls do.
Speaker 3: You do here in Australia. He just refused.
Speaker 2: He was actually annoyed at the beginning going He actually said to me, you better not be winding me up.
Speaker 3: And so we married to convince them. The case is to convince him it's legit. I guess if.
Speaker 2: Someone called me out of the blue, you probably forgot you even got the card, even younger tickets to do the Royal Melbourne Hospital Home lottery draw, you probably forgot you did it or I think it was I'm not actually going to get the phone call, and this year has been utter chaos, and then suddenly get a phone called ten past eight with someone saying, yeah, we just done that draw thing.
Speaker 3: Do you remember that?
Speaker 2: And you've won it on the chances of that, So your life as you know it is over. It's a strange thing, but that will be happening tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Because I say, shorter week this week for us. We finished on Thursday, like you guys, we've got the long holiday. In the Grand final we're giving away it's amazing prize this week thanks to Harvey Norman. It's a huge I guess there's a technical description here. It's a huge TV. It's a huge TV. Lets has been really honest about what you're getting. Okay, it's a massive TV, sixty five inch four K outdoor Q lead smart TV worth eight thousand dollars. You don't have to have it outdoors, but it is specially designed. It's weather resistant, durability and anti glare technology. Although I think perhaps he said earlier in the weather, did you say showers this weekend?
Speaker 5: Yes, Saturday, Sunday Friday said day and Sunday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you go, they're not just getting it for the Grand Final. Then we go and pick it up again. They get to have it from many more days after we're.
Speaker 3: Turning that off air.
Speaker 2: This has been the whole year of us giving you prizes and then five minutes days ago and we pick it up after Tuesday, even at three and a half million dollar house. The house, you'll win the house and the way you get it for two weeks then get out. No, this is yours, and we are installing it before the Grand Final. When I say we, I mean Jack and I. We're coming around as long as you within twenty five k I'm charging right now my twelve vault to walk drill. I've got the masonry bitch. So if you want it hung up outside, that's fine. Jack and I by a round Saturday between nine and six pm. Make sure you're in all day. It's a great prize every single day this week. Then we're looking for a winner. You go through to the big draw on Thursday. At some point today tomorrow. We have to work out what I means Thursday.
Speaker 4: Yeah good, fine.
Speaker 1: Note to self, work.
Speaker 2: Out how to give away eight thousand dollars you think that I'm making this up.
Speaker 3: We haven't found out a way yet to give it away Thursday. All right, we found a.
Speaker 2: Way to get four of you, just don't know how to give it to one of you. So eight thousand dollars TV. This is what we're doing. Then the fan in the Stand. Now, yesterday we did our first ever fan in the Stand. You listen to a short little clip. You've got to work out who the famous person in the stand is. Who is the fan in the stand. We had no winners. Fan Fair Radio loves a fanfare, doesn't It got a couple of contenders here that producer Thomas loaded up.
Speaker 3: What do you think of this one?
Speaker 4: A perfect It just didn't need that wush thing at the front.
Speaker 2: No, this's is called that Fox FM Fox Stand in Vanna.
Speaker 3: Let's say we've got anything else. What's this.
Speaker 2: Fifties game show? He's just won the meat raffle at the RSL. Derek, He's one coming forward is Derek.
Speaker 3: Here's a parking the car.
Speaker 4: That deserves you know when an MC he doesn't get the response, say one, I can't.
Speaker 2: Hear you, guys, Can you stop talking please just for a moment, guys, I know we're all having a fun.
Speaker 3: That's my favorite one at the moment.
Speaker 2: Oh, I like that Nova and you are Nova. Patsy's Nova, isn't she She's Chrissy. Yeah, Nova, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: R and Me Friday, R Me Friday all over it.
Speaker 4: So the meat raffles.
Speaker 3: This show basically, isn't it? You know?
Speaker 2: We are the breakfort Show to the Stars, But really we're also meet Raffle at the r S l Okay, we sit aside both of those pillars.
Speaker 3: Well, all right, so fan in the stand? You say, what.
Speaker 10: Game's up there? Look?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Who is this morning's fan in the standards? Someone famous in the stand? Who is the fan in the stand here? It is today?
Speaker 3: All right? Do you think you know who it is?
Speaker 2: Once more, we're come to lines next Christian.
Speaker 1: Hello, Good morning, Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: You're trying to guess each morning this week, who is the fan in the stand in the.
Speaker 10: Game's up there?
Speaker 2: Look, he's morning with play you and old clip. You've got to guess who the fan is in the stand here.
Speaker 3: It is this morning? Jack? All right, let's go to Justin. Good morning, Justin, Good morning, Christian, Hey, you going, I'm good justin you well this morning, I'm very well Mite, thank you, all right, well.
Speaker 2: Done, I'm getting through a lot of We're trying to call him right now. Who do you think it is? Who is today's fan in the stand?
Speaker 7: Well, I think it's Wilso or Frank the Tanks from the movie Old School.
Speaker 3: Get in. You win a five hundred Donor Harvey Norman Aboucher straight away and you into the big Final on Thursday where you've got wonderful chance of winning the eight thousand dollars TV. Well done, justin, Thank.
Speaker 9: You so much.
Speaker 3: That is awesome. All right, buddy, we speak to Thursday. Good luck.
Speaker 11: Thanks Mike.
Speaker 9: Cheers.
Speaker 3: Now, this is a bit of the movie.
Speaker 9: Do you trust it?
Speaker 4: And I want to see you die here tonight. Sorry, yes, sir, Blu you're my boy.
Speaker 2: Seriously watch that before you watch the Grand Final again. You know it is such a great movie.
Speaker 6: Christian Christian O'Connell show Podcast time now for this week three Chopic Tuesday.
Speaker 2: This is where we run three phone ins at the same time as always due to the next hour or so on the show.
Speaker 3: You are the star with your stories. All right.
Speaker 2: This morning yesterday, after the show. We were sat and we were talking. I don't know how we got onto the subjects of Ringo Star.
Speaker 4: You called me Ringo Star, but I can't remember in what context a.
Speaker 3: Mentors a compliment? Can I just say that now about Ringo Star.
Speaker 2: Whenever I think about Ringo Star, the famous Beatles drummer, I always think straight away, Oh, I know. My mom had a massive crush still does on Ringo Stars. Her favorite Beatle was Ringo Star. And there are certain celebrities that you're aware of when you were growing up that your mom had a crush on. Normally, though, suddenly someone would come on a TV about them and your mom would go, oh my god, look at his eyes or stuff like that, and.
Speaker 3: Your old man would.
Speaker 2: Go, oh, she'd leave me for him, you know, son. So for me it was Ringo Star. We don't think Ringo Star. I don't think that about the hits of the Beatles. I think my mum had a big crush on Ringo Star.
Speaker 3: Who did your mom?
Speaker 2: And fancy Jack is going to open up a spreadsheet, Okay, We're going to and see who by nine o'clock this morning has got the most fancies for mums. You guys, who do you know that you're who did you all post? So my mum was wearing a big Ringo star.
Speaker 3: For the ladies. Charl or Paul or George the guy playing the drums.
Speaker 4: And then who's the kid out of the Partridge family?
Speaker 5: Oh, the redhaired kid with the freckles.
Speaker 4: I don't know the main main Partridge kid. I always forget his name.
Speaker 3: Is it David Cassidy? Oh, the old yes David.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's another classic cat nip for mums. This will be the first of many David Cassidy. And what a rooster good looking guy he was. And even these days now, you know, some people don't know what they've done. I think they use a serum on their face or something. Sold their sold the devil. They've still got good jeans.
Speaker 3: Patsy, who was it for?
Speaker 5: Your momm loved Tom Jones and she also loved Barry Gibb. It must have been the tight white jeans.
Speaker 3: And the beautiful hair and the false setto voices.
Speaker 2: All right, So between us then we've got David Cassidy, two ringos, Yeah it's a takeaway order, no.
Speaker 3: Two ringos touring go stars and a side.
Speaker 2: What a side bit a Welsh on the side there. Okay, So who did you mum? Fancy nine four one one oh four three. This next one comes from an email I got yesterday, an amazing email flamistic called grab who simply.
Speaker 3: Said, very quick, punchy email.
Speaker 2: He just said, have you ever been hungover at a famous location? And straight away I thought, yeah, I have a terrible hangover at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower. The thing is that the idea is that you're going to tell us about hangovers you've had at world famous locations. And the reason is because if you're at a world famous location, you're on holiday. When you go on holiday, you drink, you drink more because you're not wise. Sunday Tuesday lunchtoning at a lot of wine, you're looking at your clock going on, No, I've got to go get up, and I've got this going on tomorrow. And so you sometimes do find yourself on one of those day trips you've have booked in with a terrible hungover. So my wife and I before we had kids, went to Paris for a week and a beautiful city, was amazing. First night on you always get the most drunk, don't you. You just drink and drink and drink. Suddenly it's the next morning. I've got one of those terrible hangovers right where you were in physical pain. And suddenly we're at the botom of the Eiffel Tower and I go, wie, I can't, I can't go up there.
Speaker 3: I feel really bad.
Speaker 2: And obviously she was really happy to go alone with a load of touristsm all over the world.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well, your husband's down there mumbling, just leaning up against the eff Please keep me up right.
Speaker 9: I fall town.
Speaker 3: So world famous locations.
Speaker 2: Our listener Grant, by the way, had a terrible hangover five meters under the sea diving at the Great Barriery.
Speaker 3: Fron threw up into his mask, they said.
Speaker 2: At one point in the email he was crying, crying with the hangover that.
Speaker 3: Vad TV five meters down.
Speaker 2: So have you been hungover at a world famous location? And I've got this photo shoot today, first ever photo shoot I've done with me and my whole family. So the two teenage daughters and my wife for a into the Herold's son are doing with It's all about the move here and how it's gone. I've had to pay them, pay them to hang out with me. In a fake family photo. When you see this in a couple of weeks time, look at that and go. He had to pay them, pay them to hang out for a photo.
Speaker 4: And they get the morning off school as well, don't I know?
Speaker 3: They get an hour out of school as well. They should be begging me, they should be paying me to be part of this.
Speaker 6: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: So we're asking this morning, did your mum fancy the moment? We got two ringo stars of Tom Jones and David Cassidy. My mum froths Tom Salling. You don't use fross about any lady, but especially not your mum.
Speaker 3: Okay, shame on.
Speaker 2: You, Shame on you, Christian. My mama the huge grush on David Soul from Star Skin Hutch. Yeah, my mom did too as well. I remember he had a singer out Winter number one. Do you remember that song Patsy.
Speaker 5: I'm trying No, how does it go missing?
Speaker 3: Don't give up?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 5: That was massive that song.
Speaker 4: They singing in.
Speaker 12: Yah.
Speaker 5: Yeah so that was a blonde one, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, my mum fancied Eric Ostrada, Yes, Puncharella in chips. All right, let's go to line. So this morning, who did you mum fancy? Have you been hungover at a world famous location and bribing and paying your kids to do stuff?
Speaker 3: Nine four one one four three Helen, Come on in.
Speaker 12: Good morning, Christian. How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good, Welcome to the show. So hungover the famous location? What's your story?
Speaker 12: It was that in Cairo at the Pyramid, the heat it was fifty degrees in the shape. But I have to go back. It started in Israel. We're in Israel, sang in the.
Speaker 2: Ultar big old drinking is starting in pub crawl. I mean, I've been on some long lunches, but never was actually born in continents and regions or passports or.
Speaker 4: Is it three o'clock in the morning in Israel. I was like, hey, let's go to the pyramids.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so it started in Israel.
Speaker 12: Yeah, And all we had to eat was falaffeles. That's all that was available in the street stalls, and they pro hangovers.
Speaker 3: Don't blame the falaffles. It was all the poods.
Speaker 12: So we caught the bus across to Cairo, and all the way on the bus, I had terrible wind and my girlfriend was going Helen. So everyone knew and then we got to Cairo and we were meant to be picking up a tour and meeting at this little hotel, and of course we've got this seedy taxi driver who said he knew where it was, Uncle Stams.
Speaker 2: It's pretty well known.
Speaker 3: Oh God, remind me, remind me. Photos at it.
Speaker 12: For about an hour and a half, like and we're going, do you know where it is?
Speaker 13: And he goes yea.
Speaker 12: Then he stopping us someone and he gave us some chewing gum, and then we started to think, maybe he's drugging this, maybe that gum had something in it. Like it was a bit ridiculous, but anyway, we got to our hotel. It was lovely. We lied by the pool, had cocktails. Next morning we were off to see the Pyramids. Left at four o'clock in the morning. I was so sick, hungover, but more this t the what did they call it, Pharaoh's Revenge and it was.
Speaker 3: My dreamtail or something. I don't think the Pharaohs had to hangovers.
Speaker 12: It's diarrhea mixing.
Speaker 3: On your backside. The wind is now liquified.
Speaker 12: Yes, I had that, that's right, I had the double whammy, and I think I had at the Pyramids and me in front of it because I could hardly stand up and I was pale as a dog. And my girlfriend's going in and out of the pyramids because you're allowed to go dan and have a look in the cricksent and everything and look at It's just I've got to get back there so I can get some good photo.
Speaker 2: I'm could have come back the Australian's one. You're still clearing up our mess.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you did.
Speaker 3: Stash Barrow's revenge. Hell and Rachael, thank you very much. That's wrap up now because there might be another mention of her mum.
Speaker 6: Christian Christian m'connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: So this morning we're doing three topic Tuesday, and the three topics today are bribing your kids, hungover at a world famous location, and who did your mum fancy Paul?
Speaker 7: Good morning, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 2: Good morning Paul, Welcome to the show. And who did mom fancy mate?
Speaker 7: My moming upon you? No cricket m Sir Vivian Richards.
Speaker 3: So they've Richard? Yeah, one of they great batsman of all time for the West Indies.
Speaker 7: Yes, as a seven eight year old, I vividly remember my cricketing seems to be a sing in our family. Mum would cricket in the seventies when she married dead and a bonus for her was big Richards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, came into therese three that really in that relationship, wasn't it was your mum, your dad and Serve Richards.
Speaker 10: And then actually probably a fourth because there was d K. Lily who was bowling when I was born.
Speaker 3: I was watching from the well. Paul, thank you very much. Cool. We have a good day you too, mate.
Speaker 2: Catch I got the feeling it was more let's get a stella, Good morning, stella.
Speaker 14: Good morning Christian. My mother in law absolutely loved Steve Austin, the six million dollar man.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, yes, so yeah, so.
Speaker 14: Much so that she thened her last son after him.
Speaker 3: What million dollar son.
Speaker 15: Steve?
Speaker 3: As is barbecues and this is my son, Steve Austin.
Speaker 14: Steve. She had four kids, and so he was the youngest. And I don't think she is coming from an Italian background, she didn't really have much choice. She named her other three after you know, family, previous family. But the last one she put her foot down and she loved Steve Austin.
Speaker 2: So happy enough enough enough with the foreign land names.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's bring Max Steve Austin.
Speaker 14: That's correct, son who didn't love him? He was quick and a good eye and a great great eye.
Speaker 3: That great eye, that bionic eye.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about the eye, right, we can agree on that eye.
Speaker 3: A great call.
Speaker 10: Yeah, thank you, Christian.
Speaker 2: We're falling apart with this lockdown. After one hundred days. Your wheels have really come off. Uh, Dan Andrews, you listen to this. This is what you're doing with the callers.
Speaker 10: Good morning, Good morning, Christian her going.
Speaker 3: I'm good buddy.
Speaker 2: So you've got a stout hungover in a world famous location.
Speaker 3: Where were you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I last you? And August we headed over to the UK for a few weeks and it started off in Scotland at Edinburgh.
Speaker 3: So beautiful isn't it?
Speaker 10: Oh mate? It was fantastic and they had the Fringe Festival on at that stage, which was just super. So the trip started off, you know, obviously in and out of pubs all day long. And so a couple of weeks later we're heading down towards London and stop off at stone Hinge after a pretty big night on the grog. And yeah, so as you know, the walk to Stonehenge from where the buses dropped you off, and it wasn't very pleasant. I tell you.
Speaker 8: There was.
Speaker 10: A couple of times I had to sort of bend over the fence and yeah, it wasn't It wasn't nice. Bit of early for the.
Speaker 3: Rabbits, ground.
Speaker 2: Druids, ancient druids made that would.
Speaker 3: Come from a far and shunder on it that much bluestone.
Speaker 11: I want to have stayed.
Speaker 10: Try.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you know what, You're not the first person to go to Stonehenge right expecting all this kind of amaze stuff, and when they get there, it always people either love it or they go oh.
Speaker 10: My reaction was sort of, oh, okay, it's.
Speaker 3: An amazing thing. That's an amazing thing. But yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 10: The story mate cheers.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Kathy.
Speaker 16: Good morning, Hi Christian, long time I speak.
Speaker 3: How are you? Kathy?
Speaker 16: Good good? Hope you're well too.
Speaker 2: I am, Thank you, Kathy, Love you to talk to you again. Long We keep thisf air when I pop around with the old Black Thunder, what I call dropping off prizes.
Speaker 16: Hungover at Alcatrez.
Speaker 2: I mean, great city. There isn't to go out in San Francisco. Where were you down at the war for h.
Speaker 16: Not far from there. We were there in March wind and it was free.
Speaker 3: You can give a person a hangover, but the bars.
Speaker 16: Down it was a yeah, very windy city, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 16: So we stepped off a fourteen hour flight. We were meeting up with a group over there. We're actually going to a Springsteen showing, surprise, surprise, So we were meeting up with a group over there. One of us was celebrating their fiftieth. So we rolled into a bar straight after the fourteen hour five we we spent.
Speaker 3: From Australia.
Speaker 16: We spent fast, too long, and they're thinking, oh, they're pretty cheap drinks. They must be watered down, but no they weren't. So we left there. Actually, when we were leaving there, there was a guy lying on the road, face down on the road. My partner says we better go and pick him up, and I said to come home with people off the road in sentences going no, no, no, come on, we'll just leave him anyway, went back to stick him up. It was one of our group.
Speaker 3: Oh he can blow into the ground, you get up anyway.
Speaker 16: Then the following morning we were going we were going to Elkatraz, so we.
Speaker 3: Get it's a choppy old boat ride over them sharks.
Speaker 16: Shocking, shocking. Yeah, So anyway, all of us wrapped up, we all met there. I was amazed that everybody got there and.
Speaker 3: That guy up from the pavement was still their face down.
Speaker 16: He was one of the ones that came in a puddle.
Speaker 17: Still there.
Speaker 2: Now, anyway, we're Alcatraz yet some of the sentences are short.
Speaker 16: Tour of Alcatraz.
Speaker 2: It's a great tour, isn't it.
Speaker 16: In every cell we went into, we saw the toilet.
Speaker 3: Sheltered on the wind. Isn't that's why the prisoner's of getting those shelves get out that wind.
Speaker 16: And all all of us looked at each other each time we saw a toilet and there we were like, no, we're not gonna do it. Then we're just moving along. Yeah, fantastic memories.
Speaker 3: We always remember our hangovers on the deathbed. There's another one, Kathy, this has been an outstanding call. You've cheered us all up this morning. Thanks God a treasure. Allright, let's not leave it so long. Next up to a joke again, Kathy.
Speaker 6: Christian O'Connell show podcast, Today's show.
Speaker 2: The last half an hour's felt like the chariot. The wheels are starting to come off.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: It feels that we've actually started to really on a global map. We can literally place listeners with really bad hangovers, can't. We just got a text here from Ryan Fenton, good morning Ryan. Christian and my brother went on the tour of Europe. Went to the new camp Stadium. That's where Barcelona pay for a big stadium like MCG one hundred and twenty one thousand people. Anyway, I threw up on the bus all over myself. I had to buy the bus driver's shorts off him to be allowed into the stadium, which the whole trip had been based around.
Speaker 3: The bus driver drove home in his underpants. Charge me one hundred dollars for the cheapest pair of shorts you can get for like twenty bucks. That is amazing.
Speaker 2: I can just some big buddy Spanish a.
Speaker 3: Bus driver driving home in his cacks.
Speaker 2: Ryan, Thank you very much for that. So the topics today then are who did you, mum fancy being hungover at a world famous location and bribing your kids. I've had to buy my kids. This is shocking. Right eleven o'clock today, a couple of hours time we're doing something we've never done before, us a family. We're doing a family photo shoot for an interview. Normally it's me. This time though, they want to chat to the kids.
Speaker 3: I want to get photo of us all together at home.
Speaker 2: They're interested in the kids and my wife, how they felt about moving here and everything that's happened over the last two and a half years. And I just thought this would be amazing for the kids to be involved. It's their story as much as mine.
Speaker 3: Not so not unless I paint them.
Speaker 2: And the fourteen year old actually said to me yesterday that my need for her to be in this is greater than her need to do it, and she was right. There's nothing I can say when confronted with logic like that was they're like many, they're like minimums. It's like arguing with your mom.
Speaker 3: She's trained them.
Speaker 2: Well, I've had to pay them and they said cash only as well. We're going to be losing GST on this. So that's what's happening at eleven o'clock. So have you ever had to bribe your kids?
Speaker 3: Tanya?
Speaker 13: Good morning, Good morning, Christian, and my mum loved Jack Lord, who was the original Steve Garrett and WiFi votes.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that rugged kind of old school masculinity.
Speaker 13: Yeah, in black and white, in.
Speaker 3: Black and white.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what mums used to go for them, black and white images.
Speaker 3: All right, Tanya, thank you very much. Cool, have a good day.
Speaker 10: Thanks Christian funny by.
Speaker 2: Jason, come on him. You got about bribing your kids?
Speaker 11: Yeah, yes, I have to take the kids to Sydney because we didn't want to take a twell wedding with a small wedding. My wife and I had taken the Sydney the reparation part alone with Pat Dolls. So actually we're being cheaper to take him twelve wedding than I would spend three or four thousand dollars on taking good wedding for a week.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was so sorry Jason. I think under line when he is breaking up was working on that tunnel.
Speaker 4: Is that like it's on an.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to uh, let's get Danny up now. I think he was saying he bright, did he bribe his kids with a trip to Sydney.
Speaker 4: He cannot go to his wedding or to go to his wedding, to go to his wedding, no, not to go I thought he didn't want the kids at the wedding.
Speaker 5: Or were they not allowed to go?
Speaker 3: This is our new game, is going to give away that big TV? What was he saying? Three different interpretations.
Speaker 2: We never witness any kind of major crime, the three of us together.
Speaker 3: It was eight foot tall. He was a dwarf. There was no one there. Danny, good morning, Good morning, guys.
Speaker 13: How are you going?
Speaker 2: I'm good, daddy, welcome to the show. So hungover the world famous location.
Speaker 13: I'll throw my husband under the bus for this one. Or you could really say the rickshaw. They say you're not a great man until you've did on the Great Wall of China. My husband threw up on it.
Speaker 2: So I'm looking at a photo that the producers are tand to me, is this your husband?
Speaker 13: It is?
Speaker 2: There is a man. I've been that man before. You're yellow, you're translucent. You can have cholera or a hangover. What did he have a hangover or colera poisoning?
Speaker 13: I was probably a bit of both. God knows what we'd eaten the night before and drunk the night before. I think there was rice wine involved.
Speaker 2: He looks in a really bad way on a big, big wall.
Speaker 3: He's got the water there.
Speaker 13: I just took a photo of him and immortalized it so he could never forget it.
Speaker 3: Yea lovely Danny, Thank you very much. She killed met. Have a good day thanks by.
Speaker 6: Christian.
Speaker 1: Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: We're doing three topic Tuesday, So this morning some amazing stories about who did you mum fancy hungover at famous location and bribing your kids? Christian, I was very hungover at Chernobyl. How is that possible? I don't believe that you'd be on a pub crawl there?
Speaker 3: Were you working there?
Speaker 2: Is that why it all went the way it went at Chernobyl because there was an Australian with a king science hangover there.
Speaker 3: And THEO says.
Speaker 2: Long story. We have had no short ones today, no one. I got drunk a riggy park at a turbul hangover. End of story, Long story about Chernobyl.
Speaker 3: You guys, you know what it's like when you go to Chernobyl, what goes on? And I will stays there because of nuclear waste.
Speaker 2: Christian mama had a massive crush on Tom Sailley and a Pierce Brosnan. Christian, my mum had a crush as well on Sydney Poitier. Amazing actor. That's the first entry you've ever the great Sydney Potier. The actor and director karenin coomerning, Hi, how are you? I'm good counting, so thank you for calling the show. Where were you hungover in the world.
Speaker 12: Matthew p True?
Speaker 13: I got to the top the sun day and I chanted it everywhere after a few too many Pizco sours.
Speaker 2: Oh those cocktails. I've had an on Pisco sours. The hangover last for days. They're like rocket fuel.
Speaker 16: Well they just taste like then the soft drink, and then they get you.
Speaker 3: And what were you do? Were you going for a trick doing the big trekker matchew pto?
Speaker 13: No, no, only did one die because I was at a conference?
Speaker 3: What was a conference? Psochiatry and you got drunk?
Speaker 9: Yeah, they're after your complimentary one and then you just take sure all right, Charley, thank you very much and cool bye.
Speaker 3: I want to ask was she there professionally? Was a patient? Ashley? Good morning, Ash?
Speaker 16: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Hye bye? Ash? So where were you hungover in the world?
Speaker 16: And on the inside there's a scene about every every single one of them?
Speaker 2: Oh well, okay, I think we could just about hear that you were sick at the kongtiky into the coliseum and sick in all the bins. Yes, uh, let's end with Britney.
Speaker 3: Britney, good morning, good morning. So you don't mind me saying this. You're standing the hangover? Can I go back to bed? Good morning, Brittany, welcome to Huning.
Speaker 17: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Who does your mum fancy?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 15: My mum really puts Petrina the shame because she has the biggest crush on Brian Adams.
Speaker 3: Ladies. Oh sorry, patidentally, we're there today. Off.
Speaker 15: She literally embarrassed me in high school when Brian Adams would play on the radio because she would wind down the windows and sing it really loud, or she'd just tell all of us kids to shut up while his songs were on in the car. Yes, that's me, and like if we were too loud, she just turned the radio up even louder so she couldn't hear us.
Speaker 3: That's what I do with the boys, Brittany, thank you very much, she called me.
Speaker 17: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast Philosophy Philosophy.
Speaker 2: You say, well, Christian, if you got some suitable music for philosophy for today's time, worster.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have.
Speaker 2: Instantly one thinks of the matters of the heart and the mind and the soul. When you hear this, it's today's song. And give me a break as well. So today we go high brow. After all the chunder at various locations around the world, thrown up in bins at the coliseum, we need a balance there we do the ying and the yang. So we're doing philosophy movies to get us in a mood.
Speaker 3: Some facts on due to rio.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to the fifth century Buddhist monk Bodyharma headed north in hopes of joinling the Showlin monastery.
Speaker 3: It's a classic story. You know, we've all been there on Contigi tour.
Speaker 2: When they didn't let him in our body harmer, he started meditating in a cave nearby for nine years until they finally gave in.
Speaker 5: That's persistence for me.
Speaker 2: Someone's trying to prove a point, aren't they. Yeah, we get it, mate, Okay, yeah, come on. In der Genis was one of the Ancient Greek's most beloved philosophers of the fourth century and the founder of cynic philosophy.
Speaker 3: He also lived in a wine barrel. If I did that. I'm a drunk. Why is he a philosopher?
Speaker 2: And I've got a drinking problem if I just moved myself into a wine barrel.
Speaker 3: Okay, So today, philosophy movies, you're gonna have to have a jack and I have opened up.
Speaker 2: I've got five different tabs up right now of various classical kind of thinkers of our time. All right, philosophy movies, Thank you, Child's Plato, Gold, Thank you little Choppenhauer of Horrors? Are you familiar with Arthur's Shoppinghow German philosophers think of.
Speaker 4: Any of these quotes? Off the top of my head. But that's a silver plus.
Speaker 3: Zen things I hate about you? Gold, Young Guns for Carl Young and the philosophers. Thank you. We love the movie conn Air, don't we. That's a good one, Confucius Air.
Speaker 2: Gold And actually it's not that minute because Connair stars Nicholas Cage, who was one of the wisest mental planet Earth. No frill, no free will E, no free will, no bro dannyt Market okay alone and finally to the for me today, philosophy movies.
Speaker 3: Throw Dharama from the train.
Speaker 4: Don't know Dahma off the top of my head, but I'll trust you.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Gold.
Speaker 3: What have you got for philosophy movies today?
Speaker 4: Jack teenage mutant Nietzsche Turtle.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a gold plus. That's outstanding.
Speaker 4: Faster than the Confucius.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, also gold.
Speaker 4: Oprah Where art thou now? Is Oprah? And one of the great thinkers about.
Speaker 3: She's a great spiritual leader.
Speaker 4: Philosopher and I think therefore I am legend.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had it, I threw it out.
Speaker 3: It's smart, it's good.
Speaker 4: I'll give you one more thing, Charlie's Angels Full Aristotle.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's good. Yeah for effort Silver, all right, send us yours.
Speaker 1: Philosophy movies, The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Today's that what time wasteter is? Philosophy movies? All right, some of these are very very smart. World on everyone, Jackie boy, you're ready to mark, Let's go my best Freud's Wedding Gold plus, Simon take a Bow, A Philosopher and.
Speaker 17: A Gentleman Silver plus, Dazed and Confucius gold nick A Nie Mayor on elm Street, Alan in camera the farst Are.
Speaker 2: Confucius had that. Oh yeah, sorry, Scott. One hundred Monsters monsters think, Oh yeah, that's very good. Lou Capen Noosa, Hello the Shawshank contemplation Gold, Sir Craig, Dude, where's my Descartes silver plus what I've donna, Dude, where's my karma?
Speaker 4: Silvil?
Speaker 3: That's bad? Come on, dude, where's my karma?
Speaker 4: Karma saying, yes it is.
Speaker 3: It's a belief that what we put out that comes back.
Speaker 4: To us Silver plus.
Speaker 2: Karma is going to get you on the way home. It's going to poop on your mullet. Snakes on a Plato Silver Tanya the Invisible Mantra.
Speaker 4: Silver plus.
Speaker 3: We brought a Zanzu yacht of war.
Speaker 2: Gold Aristotle record, that's good Gold. I know what you thought last summer.
Speaker 4: Gold plus.
Speaker 3: That's deep, that's very good.
Speaker 2: James and the Giant Priest they spread the word, don't they bronze Socrates on the plane?
Speaker 3: Gold?
Speaker 2: Yeah, rightly so for Damien Wise men can't jump gold. No country for old zen Gold, no assumptions for old men. Big Aristotle's House of Martin Lawrence and that.
Speaker 4: Gold.
Speaker 2: And finally the weekend at Gandhi's gold Puss All.
Speaker 6: Right, Christian Iconnell Christian O'Connell show Podcast so Jackie Boy's got a great stories.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you very much today for all the great stories on three Timbic Tuesday, especially the breakout one. Today we have gone to most of the world's key sort of iconic locations with your hangovers. Today, Jackie Boy can take us to Disneyland where no one had a hangover this morning.
Speaker 4: I can offer you a vomit free story that's different from a rarity. Yes, Disney World with a hangover is really, honestly one of the worst days of.
Speaker 3: Noise colors excitable kids.
Speaker 4: I was with Biank's family, traveling with a whole family. They live in Florida, and they went up to Orlando all the time as kids.
Speaker 3: They wish they could.
Speaker 4: They love Disney more than anybody I've ever met. They've got these special Her brother still lives in Florida. He's got these special bands that give you access all areas to around Disney World. They love the past. So my brother was with us, and my brother and I got drunk the night before and rock up. They want to go first thing in the morning. We get there before the gates of Disney horrendous.
Speaker 2: Why we waste only about four people's queuing mainly British as well.
Speaker 4: They made it sound like you got to get there early because we were, so we're already at eight am in the morning. My brother and I are starting to feel that humid Florida heat and starting to wear us down. The first thing I buy when I get in there is a pair of Mickey Mouse sunglasses hide behind. We're not participating any conversations. We're just nodding. No, she's she's. All I can remember of her is her eyes lighting up at the Princess's castle.
Speaker 3: And you're just squinting at the bright colors. Shut up.
Speaker 4: After dragging our feet and following.
Speaker 3: Him like pound in the Magic Kingdom, if you're not.
Speaker 4: Walking, you're just waiting, waiting in lines for two hours at a time. Finally we got some relief when we went on this ride that is like a prehistoric railway that Allen Degenerous narrates. So you go into this dark.
Speaker 3: And that's the horror part, is it. I don't in the face.
Speaker 4: Nice Allen forward facing Allen. But because it's so slow and so dark, we finally got to fall into a deep sleep and I even er coaster. It's not a roller coast, it's like a scenic rail, very slow like rickety one. Yeah, like going through all the and she's she's telling you about the Triassic period and the Jurassic Period, and we drifted off to second.
Speaker 2: Don't you you know you get the photo, don't you wear You have to pay like a thousand dollars that one, and you're either terrified and at the worst photo of you ever and you do that thing where you when you try and take a photo of that, so you've got the memory, all right.
Speaker 3: Then we are back tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: If you got any more stories about being hungover at world famous locations, email me Christian at christiano'connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 3: Title of today's show is Pharaoh's Revenge.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast