Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Would you like to try vape?
Speaker 1: Why would you take up something that is going to be addictive and expensive?
Speaker 2: I think that people.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Yeah, because you're young and stupid, some things make more sense than others.
Speaker 2: You mentioned that your goal was to be healthy, and I just don't know. How can you figure that's going to happen when you're ordering a chocolate moose?
Speaker 3: No, you know.
Speaker 1: I had it in the car on the way home, and I didn't have a spood, so I was like an hour a dillo trying to get ants out of a whole Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adultsthood, Bean fingered as an awful sensation.
Speaker 2: Given't been thinking about the right person.
Speaker 1: Goodness is just still to play. A couple of mitches.
Speaker 4: Hi, it's Jenna.
Speaker 5: Please don't forget to include my name in the opener this season.
Speaker 1: Sorry Now he is Mitch Julli and Mitchell Koob. All right, Hello everybody, Hello Mitchell Odi.
Speaker 2: We're back for another week and we've got a gorgeous guests in the studio with us today.
Speaker 6: Don't wait, my.
Speaker 1: God, Eloise Toss is here, one of Sydney's brightest and funniest up and coming comedians. She is so funny. She's also an an actress and improviser. You may know her from her viral hilarious videos. It is Eloise F. Poss Pot. You're closed, I was sorry, papal on.
Speaker 6: I'm rich. That checks out.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the show. Eloise F. Toss is here.
Speaker 6: Hello Mitch, thanks for having me Instagram handle. Because so that's actually like my nickname. My family called me Eloisa so woggy, and then like my sister couldn't say it when she was younger, so she would call me weezer. Okay, that really starts squeezer. You know, so you can call me whatever you like, just don't for me ugly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you are Australia's first what's the what's the brand?
Speaker 6: Just attractive comedian. But you can say, you can say sexy whatever you want. Really, I'm just like done the first Thank you, bless It is so beautiful?
Speaker 1: Is she hot?
Speaker 6: We're flirting? Oh my god, that's.
Speaker 2: What fail comedian did you have in mind when you came up with that little tagline.
Speaker 6: There's a few there's a bit of a bit of a cess pool. No, it's so I have to be careful because, like I remember when I first started stand up, people got really upset at that, especially a lot of female comics. And I was like, oh no, no, no, I meant like all the comedians, not just female comics as well.
Speaker 1: You know, do you care about that? Do you got it's a joke?
Speaker 6: Come on, re all comedians have a little laugh, have a laugh, you know, and not doing a different accent.
Speaker 1: Because you're an address as well? You trained you did what?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm trained.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So that's why I was like, playing a persona with my stand up is so much more fun. And then I'm like, oh, well fuck like conforming to well I have to wear ugly clothes on stage and like look like I'm well, I'm depressed. It's like, well, no, you're not. Actually, I don't want to do that. I want to be the opposite. And in Australia you can't be a tall poppy. They don't like And isn't that so fun? You know? I feel like we've all got that same vibe. We're like, no, we're doing well, we love what we do. Yeah, look we're thriving, surviving.
Speaker 1: It's hard to the line though, sometimes.
Speaker 6: Because the people go, oh, how dare you say that? And you go, well, why are you so upset?
Speaker 2: Upset the whole PERSONA ride is kind of like the mean girls in high school in a way.
Speaker 6: That's what I think. Everyone gets a bit triggered, like I was never popular in high school. I was bullied in high school, and you're reclaiming it, right, And I'm reclaiming it because I'm like, well I'm hot now. But good for them, Good for them obviously, I'm just doing the best and that's unfortunately my brand and not on the show, so they're not well exactly believe I'm on this show. When I got the call up, how went this is? I've made it?
Speaker 2: I should warn you though our third wheel price keep it Jenny. The reason I need to warn you is because Jenna is like the worst feminist ever. Every time we have another female on the podcast, no, he just becomes their enemy.
Speaker 4: No, that's only two people.
Speaker 6: What happened?
Speaker 5: It's only two people, Nap Penfold and Tony Lodge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she couldn't stand them, it happened, what was wrong?
Speaker 4: Just hate them?
Speaker 2: Jenna needs to be top dog, so we might have a scrap.
Speaker 4: Fi no, no, but I like Eloise.
Speaker 2: Oh good.
Speaker 1: You know what Jenna said that when I said, hey, I booked Eloise, Jenna was so excited, genuinely.
Speaker 5: Really genuinely, I'm very excited.
Speaker 1: If you're going of my work or if you don't follow WESA Squeezer, you should. You're so funny. Thanks, you are so great.
Speaker 6: We're a bit silly, but like hot silly.
Speaker 2: Yes, And you've done some stand up shows and stuff with our mate Ruby.
Speaker 6: Teeth having yes, so I do I do stand up separately with Ruby. I was doing Mystery Flight or we played fire Attendant, so Ruby and I, yeah, travel took everyone around the world, gave them like my high Club lap dance. It's awful, prist like thirty dollars like it was pretty good.
Speaker 2: Guys, we're on before me at comedy I remember. And then it was actually quite fortunate when some and your team got COVID because I just got to go in an hour early and set.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you went, thank god, that's stupid. Flight show is not here in my setup? Is that the worst part about fringe shows. You're waiting for the other people to finish and like the fuck off? You know, yeah, can if I get out, We've got a show, but like our show was so annoying because you had so many props.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the worst show to follow because I'm to get in.
Speaker 6: There and their pictures going, excuse me? Do you know who I am?
Speaker 1: I'm going no, really, we don't know. We do?
Speaker 6: We did, We didn't know, Now you do? Now I really do.
Speaker 2: Can we just talk about this one horror story I've heard from you about your early days in comedy. Yeah, I'm like pretty lucky, touch hoood that I haven't had any horror stories yet. But there was something that happened to you with it in perfect and it was some sort of you were on the line up. There was a competition about who would bomb their jokes. Yes, oh, it's like my comedy nightmare.
Speaker 6: Its a comedy nightmare. It was my first time I ever bombed. So I had just started doing comedy. God when did I It was probably like twenty seventeen or studying Whopper at the time. I was like, oh, I'm going to give it a go, you know, bucket list thing, take it off. And I had done probably like four gigs and they'd gone well, and I was like, great, I'm probably the best comedian in the world, and you're so hot too, and I'm hot too, that everyone, you know what I mean. Like I knew i'd had it and I had what it took. Went to this gig. I was told it was called comedy strip teas, so you have to strip after like if every sorry, everyone performs, let me explain it, probably everybody performs, and whoever bombs has to strip for the audience. And I was told every time a girl's on, she never bombs, you'll be fine, blah blah blah. But I'd never bombed before. I didn't know what it was like. I thought that I would never bomb, which is for a comedian impossible. Everybody bombs, doesn't matter how hot, how funny you are or smart. And I got on stage. It was like this dingy I don't know if any of you have been to Perth, but it's called Universal Bar and it was upstairs. It's like a dingy pub. And I get up there and I got on the stage the only woman on the line, which is like very common, either the only woman or the only gay, you know what I mean. Like it's very much like that's a demographic and comedy. It's getting better for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I got on stage, I was ready and I bombed the whole set. Nobody laughed from the beginning, like from the top and not get it. I think Perth doesn't get it. I think Perths a few years behind Sydney. Like I love Perth, I'm from Perth, Perth girl. But sometimes I'm like, I feel like I have to dumb my set down a little bit because audience gets it. Some people get it, but I feel like I break character more, not that I'm doing like a proper character like Mandy or like one of my other characters. It's like I'm just playing a heightened, heightened version of me and I'm it's acting. But people are like, this is an acting, she's really like this and they don't like women being confident, I think as well.
Speaker 2: And what were the guys on the line at What were their jokes?
Speaker 6: Like very racist, homophobic? Oh, and they crushed like the people were screaming, And so I got off stage. I was like, oh, that was a bomb, and I'd never felt so embarrassed and like stressed in my life. And then I watched the two other guys after me, so racist, so homophobic, crushed like absolutely the crowd was living.
Speaker 1: They were putting clothes on, and then I.
Speaker 6: Was told to get on stage like it was my turn to strip, and I was like freaking. I just realized after they'd gone on stage. I was like, Oh, it's I have to strip, and I don't know what I had my period. I was like, what the fuck? I didn't prepare to strip. I've been dancing in a cabarete show. So like the guys on the line up were like, Oh, you'll be fine. You dance in your underwear all the time. By I was like, what's very different, isn't it like you?
Speaker 2: But they also told you it never happens.
Speaker 6: It never happens, right, So you're already prepared. You already don't think you're gonna bomb. You already think that you're the best comedian in the world. It sounds like so cocky, but it's not. It's not even like that. You just if you haven't bombed before, you have no idea what it's like. It's like standing in front of a group of people and they look at you like you're the stupidest, worst persons. Like it's happened to every comedian, every joke you've ever seen, a comedian crush with. They've bombed with that joke before, that's what's wild. And then I got on stage and it was like it was traumatic. I was like already feeling so yeah, my confidence had gone. And then it was like, all right, you're going to strip, and I think I took my top off, but I was wearing a bra. And then the MC was like, is that it? And I was like, sorry, I like had my period. IM pretty sure, like you know tm I, but like wasn't prepared like you know. And I was also like I don't want to fucking strip in front of the imagine stripping in front of people that already hate you and they're looking at you like you're a piece of shit. And then I'm like trying to dance, but I was like, oh my god, these people think like I'm an asshole. They want me to fail kind of thing. And then I remember just like storming off stage after like I was like that's enough, and I just went to my car and cried, oh my god, that's the first time I ever bombed. Like I don't know if your first time was just like at a gig and.
Speaker 2: Oh I bombed, but nothing like that.
Speaker 6: No, that's like, yeah, it's like being like you bomb, and then after someone's like, and now you have to take your clothes off in front of the whole crowd.
Speaker 2: Because they I don't know if I'd bounce back the same way you have, but I would have just been like eyequeps, never doing comedy again.
Speaker 6: Honestly, I didn't want to do it again. And then I think think what was really frustrated, Like what was funny is that I kind of was like, oh, I'll just never do that kind of thing again, because you, of course, you suffer so much bullshit as a as a female in comedy or as any minority in comedy, like you just unfortunately it's a male, straight male dominated like you know, industry, so like many places actually like everywhere, and so yeah, you kind of just have to like get over and get back on the horse a little bit. And and lucky I feel lucky that I did. And it's kind of like a good story to it because now I've heard that they still do that show, but they've completely changed it. So if female, well female bombs, a male comic will always get up and like take her place and strip.
Speaker 1: Oh that's disgusting, And I can't believe that. Make you do that. But for the remainder of the show, every time we make a joke, can you take a piece of Yeah?
Speaker 4: I was going to suggest that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, brilliant as long as like someone does filming it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wearing a bright anyway, Gee.
Speaker 1: Layer it to that. You've got a turtle maker and a puffer.
Speaker 5: I know, but I took off the puffer just for the because I'm stripped.
Speaker 6: She's like she heard. She was like, okay, whatever I can make, you know, hence the layers.
Speaker 1: I get nothing if not committed. All right, let's start the show. This is how we do it. Every week, Mitch and I have any and is it just me so something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine, I don't know Mitch's and we just go straight in. Every time we have a guest, we get them to bring an I gym? Is it just me of honor? I believe you're coming prepared.
Speaker 6: I have. I hope it's good enough.
Speaker 2: Fine, all are welcome, and Jenny, you may as well throw one in.
Speaker 1: Okay, on, babe, let's get you and jump start the show.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, I can kick things off if you want can you?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: What is the notify anyway button? Actually?
Speaker 6: Do on?
Speaker 2: Ims it? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: I live by that button?
Speaker 6: So what is that?
Speaker 2: So I'm pretty sure if someone's got their phone on do.
Speaker 6: Not disturb and can still do it, do it?
Speaker 1: Will?
Speaker 2: It only happens. It only happens on I message. So if you've got a Samsung, forget about it. But I think I've only noticed it recently though, because it says, oh, Mitch Cherry has notification silenced, and then I'll send a message and it says delivered quietly, and then it gives him the option to notify anyway. But I've never hit that. What does it actually do?
Speaker 1: Let's test it. Let's test it. So you put your phone on me. Yeah, because while you were with Patrick, Mitch's therapist, I was messaging him. I was I was slamming notify anyway. Okay, all right, so you're mich here we Mitchell has notification sign Okay, I love it. So if I send him an emoji, just a little angel angel that's nice, says delivered quietly.
Speaker 2: Did you get anything nothing?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 1: So now the buttoners notify anyway. This is our guests. I think you should press it.
Speaker 6: I'm going to do it. This is happening to me. Oh my god, it does you know? It also happens it goes sh oh, vir vir, It's like, what's that.
Speaker 2: About, I've still got nothing?
Speaker 1: You're kidding?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 2: Oh not there, guys. Yeah, it's just come through. But they still made no noise. Oh it's like notifying as.
Speaker 1: Well, grabonizing. Oh that's the whopper in you, you know for whopper?
Speaker 7: Did you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you know?
Speaker 1: We could have been?
Speaker 6: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: I'm asking now.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I got a call back. And then I moved to New York to study theater.
Speaker 6: I did acting study. I studied acting in New York as well.
Speaker 1: I did Atlantic Babe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it looks like we're gonna have to do a show together, live show. It's going to be called New York, New York, New York. We're going Yeah, get a lot of.
Speaker 1: I only want everything.
Speaker 6: Whatever happened, we should actually be like we should be a couple from New York?
Speaker 1: Are we a couple from the We have.
Speaker 6: To be a couple or I feel like it's a bit like where we could be like a mob mob like you know that. I do like soprano, the impressions of the sopranos. Of course we could do that. We could do a whole series.
Speaker 1: And Jenna, what's Jenna?
Speaker 6: She's Jenna. Jenna could be our neighbor. And she's a bit like what's going on there? She's got the early on steticking crabats. What's wrong with them? You know what I mean? Hey, miss hey.
Speaker 1: There, Hey Jenna, missus Benson.
Speaker 6: And Jenna, come over for dinner.
Speaker 1: Come over, we got the LOKs on the bake or come over and come on?
Speaker 6: Come on? How many time you want to? Come on?
Speaker 1: Bring the cats, not bring the cats, leave.
Speaker 6: The cats at home for once. Okay, this is brilliant.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let's.
Speaker 6: Let's I'm actually i'm writing the email.
Speaker 1: Now drafted so long story short, Yeah it does work.
Speaker 6: Well, that's you know what. I'm glad that we got into that. Oh my god, the worst episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the best episode.
Speaker 2: But these are my favorites. Where you put two fucking theater keeps ring together and nothing says on track because there is no track.
Speaker 1: John delve into vocals.
Speaker 6: I did I used to, Well, I'm a trained singer, as well, so when I was younger, I used to be in like classical choir kid and you know how that all started. I was with my friend Bardo Bardo remember.
Speaker 2: A few more.
Speaker 6: Make Me Good by Busy. Wow, that's the guitar. Oh that's not the singing part. No, but I was obsessed. I wanted to be Sophie Monk because like being a wog back then, like you could never get arrested with brunette hair, you could never get arrested. You could only get arrested if you were blonde. And I wanted to be blonde so bad. I thought that mean you are beautiful. And yeah, I remember singing in like year three in front of the teacher, my group of just as a group of girls going we're gonna sing Bardo's Poison and I and you know what's funny, Sophie Monk doesn't have a solo in that song, so I was technically singing Katie's solo. Let's not get into that. But I was like, I'm Sophie Monk. And she actually saw me do stand up like last year, and it was like wild. I couldn't believe I got to meet her.
Speaker 2: Did you tell that story or I wish I did.
Speaker 6: I need to tell her this. I didn't have time.
Speaker 1: I wish I did.
Speaker 6: I will.
Speaker 1: A weird situation when someone you admire sees your work or you meet them, it's like how much? How much do you give them? You know, I gave her a lot.
Speaker 6: I gave them very much. Actually I wish I gave her more. But no, it was really funny. After we'd finished singing, my teacher told my mom Eloie should do singing. And I was already doing like dance school and stuff. But then that's how I started singing. And then, yeah, a little bit of classical choir since I was like eight. Yeah, it was wild for like years. It's and I guess it's a bit operatic, but classical is just very you know, you do all the Latin and all that bullshit. Of course, I'm sorry turning into such a shof but I just got it excited, going like, we've got to do every voice that we can.
Speaker 1: We have a violin for you to play later in the show. So it's coming.
Speaker 6: Good violin, but I can. I'm really good at it.
Speaker 1: Let's go, let's do my agent, is it just me? Are you unsure how the repealing of same sex marriage in the United States is going to work. Ou call me political political.
Speaker 6: Okay, Mitch is political vibe because I don't want to Mitch.
Speaker 1: I'm just thinking logistically, right, we Roe v. Wade was overturned? Yeah?
Speaker 6: What the fuck was that? This is me When I found out it was overturned, I went where am I?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And it was making me sick. I was like, I actually feel stressed because it's not like I'm even there, but it makes me go, there's people here that would very much like that to happen exactly. That's what's sick. And people go like, no, no, no, we're so much more ahead of the times, and it's like, but why not. Yeah, look, I'm going I didn't know that they were actually voting or like reappeal. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, they're coming. They're coming for same sex marriage, which was in stated a couple of years ago, and it's the law of the land. All the states can't decide, it's it's national law. Right, gays can get married. Great, but they're thinking and they not make them a cake in the working No, God forbid, and make them a fucking carriage.
Speaker 6: Don't make a lesbian couple of cake or you'll be going to hell.
Speaker 1: And don't a football or in a Pride jersey. They're the twill everyone.
Speaker 6: Rainbows and that's the mainly players anyway get a point out, so they're looking at repealing it.
Speaker 1: They want to get their hands on it. And I think it's disgusting and awful. But if it is happening, how does it work logistically? Like if do you lose your anniversary level? Like what if you're about it happens there? If you're a gay couple divorce exactly? What if you're about what if you're going to hit like diamond status at thirty years and you're about to get.
Speaker 6: A part of diamond bab sorry no wood back to wood, back to not even would it would be back to paper dust back.
Speaker 1: To dust year one? You know what I mean? Logistically? How does it work? Are you divorced? What if you're that one really bit of old gay couple that want to get divorced and they might be out there going for it. Yeah, and so we don't have to get divorced.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh, you know, it's the universe exactly.
Speaker 6: That's why. No, that I could definitely imagine people saying that, but also, what, how the hell is it logistically going to work?
Speaker 1: Totally?
Speaker 6: Is everyone okay, yeah, you're sick.
Speaker 1: The world is ending.
Speaker 6: It actually happy.
Speaker 2: I don't expect general or to have the answers you're asking. All the big questions were no fucking nut can.
Speaker 6: I feel like the answer is that you need to go to the White House and you march up and you go, what do I say? And you go, hey, mana is Mitch, and don't you ever fucking think of crossing me?
Speaker 2: But you your gaze and said that they think that you're one of them to.
Speaker 1: The hey, hey my names yeah, hey, my name is Mitch.
Speaker 6: And if you ever come up to me, come from me or my gaze ever again.
Speaker 1: Ever again. Heads heads will rule.
Speaker 6: Wow, Okay, intimidating, it's a do it a bit like Tony soprano.
Speaker 1: Will Okay, well, yeah, we'll workshop it.
Speaker 6: Okay, this is going to stop them from doing anything.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we're personally, I'm not even slightly threatened by that. I'm not scaredy of it.
Speaker 6: All this going Okay, we'll work on it. Take you know, give it, give it a bit of time.
Speaker 1: That's the theater in us we give notes, can workshop.
Speaker 6: You know what. That was great, But we'll do a bit of a sometimes we do a wreck at the house, do a little wreki at the White House.
Speaker 1: Listen. That was just my political saying. I just want to know how it's going to work logistically.
Speaker 6: You know, it's not going to work logistically because they're insane, thank you, they're insane. Whereas also I'm going, oh god, I really wanted to work in the US, like eventually go back, like.
Speaker 2: You know, no, deny to be there, to be honest.
Speaker 6: Nobe fair, of course, why would you? But then this is also me going, god, but I do such a good bunch of accents.
Speaker 2: But they might not like that. They don't do self deprecating.
Speaker 6: That's the thing. That's why I'm saying, I feel like, as well, my comedy would work so much better over there. That makes me want to go there so badly. But not if I can't get an abortion or not if I can't not if my you know, I can't go to a gay wedding. What's the point of living if you can't go to a gay I'm sorry, Thank.
Speaker 1: You, Jenna. That was beautifully said.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: So that was so well.
Speaker 6: Said, Wow, jennyuine's best on ground today.
Speaker 1: Jenny, you have such a can I just stop? You're such a way with words and the way that you articulate yourself is yeah, I heard of.
Speaker 4: It's profound.
Speaker 1: It's profound.
Speaker 6: Pound preach, tell that, preach p el Okay. I love this character. Whatever she's working on. I love this.
Speaker 2: It's not an act.
Speaker 6: This is me going. Is this a character? I like her?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Spotify?
Speaker 1: Now do readings. If you don't leave five stars, you are dirt inside? All right, let's do it? Is it just you? You can send one in as well, Eloise. This is when we get our idiots. We call our listeners are idiots. Yeah, it's really And there was a referendum. We gave them, we empowered them, and we said you can change this if you.
Speaker 6: Think it's and Justin Bieber didn't do that.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't.
Speaker 1: Well the bells pause, he stops doing a lot of them.
Speaker 6: Oh god, remember that I did that?
Speaker 2: Like Adele calling her fans my fuck sticks or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's nice. She goes and do you like that? And everyone's like, yes, Adele, you love it.
Speaker 1: This one comes in. This isn't is it just you from Jasmine Schwartz. And now that's a that's a name that could be, that could be in our New York the Jewish, the Jewish landlord.
Speaker 6: My name is Jasmine Schwartz, and I gotta go to the Tiffany's. I hate it. No, I'm doing that one again later.
Speaker 1: Later Jasmin Schwartz, she she wants our he this is what's right?
Speaker 3: Is it just me? Or do you just feel so superior on the roads when you have the level of confidence to turn your maps off and get to your destination accurately. For example, I've had to have my maps on to get to a said red booster near me, and tonight I'm driving there without my maps. I feel like I'm queen of the road. Excuse me passing on the left, Hi, just me not using my maps, passing you in the slow lane.
Speaker 1: Wow. First of all, can I just say, Jasmine get her details for the live shows.
Speaker 6: Jasmin a Jasmins are like amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I love that she's improvising. She'll so giving us, you know. But like I felt like I was there. I feel like I was. It was like pov.
Speaker 1: I could smell the red rooster.
Speaker 6: I don't know where you're based, but you have got the role's bengratulations you've been booked and yeah, was in the rehearsal dates soon. But wow, I feel like I can relate to that.
Speaker 1: We can't drive, Elise, I can't drive.
Speaker 6: I have my license, I just haven't got a car here in Sydney. My car still in Perth. I'm just very scared of driving in Sydney and I do need to like get over that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like once you've done it a few times, it's fine, nervous.
Speaker 6: Can anyone give me that's actually a good segment for the show, Like some one of you gives me a driving lesson.
Speaker 3: We don't.
Speaker 2: And you've never driven thin. We just took over one lesson.
Speaker 6: I'm inspired.
Speaker 2: I'm going to drive more. Never never did. You've got more commitment than her.
Speaker 6: Sure, I think I just have more a lot of places to go, not saying you don't have places to go. I think I'm just like scared. I feel like I need to just get over that fear. And I think having like two sexy mitches in the car, yeah won't be guess you'll both be going get the fuck over it and go okay, and then I'll just have to get over it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like anything. You did it a few times, it's second nature. I'm really obnoxious now. I used to be shit scared going over the Harbor Bridge. Now i'm probably a little.
Speaker 6: Bit and you're going to get that fuck out of because are you both from New South.
Speaker 1: Wales, born and bred?
Speaker 6: I am wow, okay, well that makes it a little bit easier to be in the car with both of you.
Speaker 1: I am reckless. I've got one.
Speaker 2: Sorry. What was Jasmine's question?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Do you feel? Yeah, the love? I was going, wow, I'm sorry. But when people don't need the map, it is kind of hot knows where to go, and I go, how the hell do you know where to go? It's sexy, whereas like with me, I'd be like, shit, that's not sexy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm the opposite though, because even when I leave here today, I'll get in the car and just hit home on the maps, even though I've done this trip a million times, I'll just pop the map on just in case, you know, if there's a quicker way or if there's an accident and stuff, so I just always have the maps on.
Speaker 6: Always scary. Sometimes when you drive. This is like a little bit similar Jasmine, maybe a bit like you know, skew with But when you're driving and then you get home and you go, oh my god, how the fuck did I just get home? That's the scariest moment.
Speaker 2: What scarier is how did I just get over the harbor Bridge?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Associated?
Speaker 6: But this is me going I will never drive over the Harbor Bridge. I can't do it. I'll never do that. I don't have a death wish, but just the thought of like not for me, well, I mean, Mitch is going not for me for this one. Mitch is like in a bus, thank you. Just don't disassociate. Thank you when you're driving, don't do like you get to red risks and you go, how did I even get there? That's how accidents happened. Drive safe. Thanks.
Speaker 1: If you want to get in touch, sent it's a DM. Couple of mitches will get you on the show.
Speaker 6: Get me a d M too. If you want a squeeze, yeah, I might not reply, but just do it anyway.
Speaker 2: True judsmen, make sure you hit up price keeper, Jennifer, your price Darling.
Speaker 1: Jen do you actually want to have any of your own? You want to jump into.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, how fucked we We didn't even offer and say ladies.
Speaker 6: First, no, but that's a fair We usually do.
Speaker 2: Go no, we insist we'll get the guests.
Speaker 6: But it was only just Pride month, so I feel like a good point. It's almost like, oh, that's okay.
Speaker 1: And then do you want to go?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: Would you? No?
Speaker 6: I last? You go? Now? Come on?
Speaker 1: Best to last? All right, go for a jack? Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Do you think it's dumb when pet owners act like their pet and refer to themselves as humans instead of humans. Stop saying human humans, My human took me to the bet today.
Speaker 4: Human. It's like, no, call them by their name or a human?
Speaker 5: Why why are you so good at every single other word except human?
Speaker 1: Or you're a dog.
Speaker 6: If you really were a dog, you would bark, or you would mow, if you're a et cetera, et cetera. Also, I'm just going shut up, Yes, I'm just going I hate that.
Speaker 1: Can I call it out? A friend of the show, friend of ours, Chatfield. I love her, She's amazing, but she recently got a new dog, Wally.
Speaker 6: It's such a short for Walter.
Speaker 1: Hilarious and it's a it's a rescue.
Speaker 6: Dogs boxes, chocolate color, the.
Speaker 1: Fringed gorgeous bangs. Problem is she she baby speaks it and talks as if the dog is talking back to her on her.
Speaker 2: So she's doing exactly what Jamie.
Speaker 1: I think I've even heard of herman.
Speaker 6: She hasn't done this, has she yes going?
Speaker 1: Let me try and find it. I can't believe and try and get it out.
Speaker 2: You know what's almost as bad as the word human. I hate it when people use the word boyo. What's that I've got to I've got to go pick the boyo.
Speaker 6: Oh, don't say this.
Speaker 2: I look at that little boyo.
Speaker 6: I've never even heard that. And I can't believe. I know that people are saying.
Speaker 2: I must just hang out with more middle aged women than you. That's the thought of people that they think it's new. They're like, do the TikTok kids say, boy.
Speaker 6: You're going No one's saying that that saying, oh my god. But I do find it a bit like with I guess maybe because I'm a I'm allergic to cats. I'm a bit scared of cats. Depending like Ruby's cat Percy. I can deal with Percy is when he jumps up sometimes on the couch.
Speaker 1: That's not an allergy. That's annoyance.
Speaker 6: That's annoyed. And also like I will get a bit of a rash. That's analogy and a bit sneezy puffy eyes. But of course I pulled it off. Of course, don't worry about that.
Speaker 2: Do you know to take like allergy meds before you go to Ruby's?
Speaker 6: I do well when I stayed there, when I first moved back to Sydney after escaping COVID, I did, Yeah, so you're a smart woman.
Speaker 2: My friends always rock up and just go, oh, I forgot I'm allergic to cats. And then they try to make it my problem.
Speaker 6: I'm like, bring a heart.
Speaker 2: What are they called?
Speaker 6: Yeah, tell fast, yeah, tech. They're like raw do I said, raw dogging? Probably raw cat? It's annoying. Yeah, I find this annoying. That similar vibe. There's a cat, a mangy cat that's outside my house. My followers would know about this, and it's just like it just has it doesn't have a home. It's just goes on the street. And there's the neighbor, our neighbor from to my to my house walked out once and I was going, oh my god, get away. It's I'm so scared of her because it's going and it won't go away. It's like intimidating me and coming up. Yeah, they really and I'm going away. I'm going to get the you're going, we're going get away from me. And then the girl comes up, this neighbor and she goes to she goes to the cat, not to me. She goes, oh, does this woman not like she's not talking to you? And I went, I'm actually allergic, like I actually can't handle and she goes, she, oh, giving you attention. I was going, fuck you. The cat can't understand a fucking word, just saying but I can, you fucking bitch, And I was so and girls going why is this happening to me right now? And I was like, of all people, and I was going, cat owners need to sort it out. So that's just a little side note. I get what you mean and that that sort of I felt tied in. Maybe not cut it out if you need it, just don't.
Speaker 1: This is this is a lie. This is on there correct.
Speaker 6: I'm going, hello, Hello Australia, give me a call right now, a call right now, and I'll tell you that I think your heart.
Speaker 1: I pay for that. All right, let's do your gym. Let's okay, you ready? Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Is it really fucking annoying when people tell you about their friend that you've never heard of, and they talk about them like you should know who they are. They used the full name, the full name, or just even the first name, and they talk about them as if like it happened with a friend of mine. She's like, oh, yeah, I'm going up to the Blue Mountains with Michelle, and I'm like, who the fuck's Michelle?
Speaker 2: And you did the correct thing. You said a friend of mine, see friend of mine?
Speaker 1: And she wouldn't have done that, right.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't imagine if I just went, yeah, it was my friend. It up like my friends, my friend. I said, yeah me, and I'm you know, me and Josie the other day, and you go, who the fuck is Joy? Relevant exactly if I said Ruby, you know who Ruby is? If I said Abby, who Abby is? If I said, like, you know, mister Tumnus, you go, who the fuck is that?
Speaker 2: I know who mister tunes?
Speaker 6: I said, mister Tumnus.
Speaker 1: That was odd.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is me going that's actually I've contradicted everything.
Speaker 1: I just I'm getting in it with James Corden on Monday, Like everyone will.
Speaker 6: Get everyone would get that, but I just find it so weird that people do that. It's almost like this weird thing of like do you think I know who you're talking about or do you just like not care and you just talk about your friends as if everybody should know each other. I don't know why that annoys me so much.
Speaker 2: I get thrown when there's too many names in a story, like from My eighty ah D. They're like, oh, yeah, me and Tiff went down and we bumped in the barb and then that's not even relevant to the story.
Speaker 6: I'm thrown is bub and tis like it's go and give me the background. I'm not watching this isn't a series. I'm just watching this going, oh, I can look up the IMDb lately. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, it's like this is happening in real time.
Speaker 1: You know, we should make life more like sitcoms, Like if you watch it and pay attention to when they're introducing characters, everything's explained will be an argument and they'll go, well, listen, Debbie, as your partner of twelve years and considering we just put the mortgage down on this apartment. I'm furious, and you never say that in real life.
Speaker 6: But it works when you're watching a show the context exactly. You need some context, and I just find that really weird. And then sometimes it's like someone from high school and you're like, I haven't thought about that person in ten years, so long? Why the hell are you telling me?
Speaker 2: It's not necessarily a good reminder all the time. I'm oh, fuck.
Speaker 6: Molly, why do you hang out with Molly? Why do you hang out with Molly? And why are you telling me that? Now? I don't want to hang out with you. I'm going to say something about Molly that you're not gonna lie. No, just kidding for that mate? Is it just me?
Speaker 1: The rude shocks of young adults food? All right? Before we let Elloie go, I think we should do a staple of the show, a sound of silence.
Speaker 2: It's tradition that we get our guests to do this one.
Speaker 1: Let me jump in.
Speaker 6: Scared of silence.
Speaker 2: So how it works is you call someone. I'm thinking our mate, Ruby Teeth. We haven't spoken her in a while. She was a guest in the Early Day, Earl good to catch up.
Speaker 6: She's gonna go, what the fuck's going on? I only saw her last night.
Speaker 1: That's what we want, Yeah, that is what we want.
Speaker 6: We have to make it like as a technical technical is going on, you.
Speaker 2: Be anything you like. So what you do is you call them and then you have a bit of a chat that can go as long as you like. And then as soon as they ask you a question, just never answer it, okay, and see how long that silence can go for. We're timing it.
Speaker 1: We're timing it. You might be the record bridging one bridging phrase which will continue equal that will keep her on the line. Hey, hold yes, correct.
Speaker 6: And then at the end do we go hidol?
Speaker 2: No, you just wait until we say you beat the record or until they hang up.
Speaker 6: I'm so nervous.
Speaker 2: It's great because you technically don't have to say anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just sit there and look.
Speaker 6: I love how that's like. This for me is so nerve wracking. It's like and you're stripped in front of a bathroom. Why is this so hard from me?
Speaker 2: Keep being like silence, going to silence?
Speaker 6: Oh god, there's only so much that we did in that.
Speaker 1: You know, Mitch has the timer?
Speaker 2: Can you hold that?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: My god, I'm pissing really delicious. The person you like, Wow, she's she's I'm trying to think of who else.
Speaker 1: Mom, because you've got because you're like, you know, got a big wog family.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, I'm even looking at like yeah yeah, but yeah, yeah, might be but yeah yeah, might be like a bit confused your grandma.
Speaker 1: We don want to dis orientate her.
Speaker 6: She goes, she's she's at work, at work, Okay, all right, I'll just say all good boo.
Speaker 2: No, it's if you got five.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to think, yeah, I'll try. Mum.
Speaker 2: Well that's gonna that's an advantage anyway, because if her mom's going to hang up, she's going to be concerned.
Speaker 6: I'm setting myself up for success. It should we do? All right, Anita, let's see what Let's see what's Anita?
Speaker 1: Okay, gorgeous. Here we go.
Speaker 6: Hi looise, Hi mom?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I'm good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm just set the hairdresser.
Speaker 6: But ah nice, okay, yeah, yeah, it's all right. I can talk to you for six yeah. Yeah yeah. Did you get my text about my birthday? No?
Speaker 7: Any chin showed me and I said I haven't got that. Yeah, maybe I haven't looked.
Speaker 6: Oh sorry, maybe I didn't. Oh god, sorry, maybe I forgot to send it, send it to you because yeah, obviously I know that, you know when it is on everything.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah yeah, well that's what I thought. Maybe because we're coming or I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, and she's an uncles.
Speaker 2: Are you there?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, are you there? Oh well Alloways?
Speaker 7: Oh I know what's going on.
Speaker 2: I've just lost her.
Speaker 5: Are you there?
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is hello, Alloways.
Speaker 2: She gave up forty four seconds.
Speaker 6: Is that good?
Speaker 3: No call?
Speaker 2: No, she doesn't need to know. She's laughing, just chext sorry tunnel screaming.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure she's a listener.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The record is two minutes thirty from Carlo from Bankstown. Second that you were freaking out, I don't know that.
Speaker 6: I think it's because like when you live away from home, it's like you would never she's calling me back.
Speaker 1: I'll take it quickly.
Speaker 6: Home. Mom. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 6: That was a prank call on the radio show Bye.
Speaker 1: Not really more of a podcast podcast with radio stars stars.
Speaker 6: They told me not really start, be quiet and not really.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Thank you and thank you thanks for doing that.
Speaker 1: The card Ana you're getting.
Speaker 6: Banged the reception. Oh no, sorry, then send you the link is just like a funny thing, and I'll send you the text as well. I love you, Thanks mom, Sorry bye. Enjoy your haircut by so Tan.
Speaker 2: You're invited or what? Yeah? Oh good? She never you never answered her question?
Speaker 1: Can you bless her soul? She was so sweet?
Speaker 2: It took her a while to ask the question, didn't it Mum? She didn't ask how you were? Did you notice?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I noticed that too, and I was going.
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's the end of us, Eloise, that's my show done.
Speaker 6: I can't believe I got to do this with these sexy people.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of pleasure, so much coming from the first hot comedian.
Speaker 1: If you want to see Eloise live, if you're in Sydney or Melbourne, you're at Sydney and Melbourne Fringe from September. That is so exciting. Do you think it's a fringe?
Speaker 6: Is it Sydney Fringe or Sidney Fringe and Melbourne Fringe? So yeah, And it's called the Audition Room. Me and Harry Morrissey playing casting agents from hell improvised show. We're going to have a few some of Australia's best actors, comedians, radio stars. Hopefully you could have that auditioning to be in a big blockbuster film. But yeah, so we'll see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm getting people can get the tickets on your Instagram as well.
Speaker 6: Instagram just a link in bio and I'll be posts. I'll be thrashing it on the socials. So yeah, follow me and you'll get some more info. And yeah, it's a really funny show. It's really fun. We only got to do one and it had such a great response. I'm excited. Yes, so I can't wait to have you guys there.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get the Insta handle wrong. It's the weas that squeezer, right, that's right.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah w E e z A s q u e s A. Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right. Well you can head to Ways of Squeeze on Instagram to keep up with everything you're doing. But yeah, it's been a hoot.
Speaker 6: Oh I've had the best time.
Speaker 1: Will you do a podcast? Because I feel like.
Speaker 6: If people have asked me, and I've never thought about doing my own, but I feel like maybe I should.
Speaker 1: An improvised podcast to bed.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, we could do that.
Speaker 1: We could do it in a heartbeat.
Speaker 6: We got to do it.
Speaker 1: We've got the kid, We've got the goal. Come on, what the goal?
Speaker 6: The goal, it's the goal, the dumption.
Speaker 1: We've got the goal and the gumption. Yeah, you've got the goal. Actually, she got the goal. You've got the goal, the gumption.
Speaker 2: And no one has actually explained what it is yet said, what's that?
Speaker 1: When you get the goal, you'll.
Speaker 6: Know yeah, yeah, yeah, you'll know as soon as as soon as it hits you.
Speaker 1: You might have my lantern, but you'll get the you'll know you've got the goal.
Speaker 6: I'm screaming no. If anyone wants you to do a podcast, just message me and I'll see about. Yeah, we would just pay me a bit of money.
Speaker 1: iHeart radio pays really much.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I heart should I message that if you can down the hallway dialand I just nipples love it.
Speaker 1: They love those two nips.
Speaker 6: I want to podcast of way, hold on?
Speaker 1: What would you say?
Speaker 6: Hold on?
Speaker 1: I'm I'm I'm the I'm John iHeart.
Speaker 6: And come in hello mister, I heart. Hi, Hi, I'm Melouise after And I want to podcast cast. Sorry I couldn't fun that you want and I want a podcast now, what's your idea to give it to me?
Speaker 1: What's your idea?
Speaker 6: It's me talking and they'll film it as well so that people actually want to listen.
Speaker 1: Listen here, kid. We get a lot offers day and day out. People come to my door tits out, nips out, and I say one thing.
Speaker 6: What do you say? I go, you got the call, I've got the call, and I've got the comption, and I want to do a podcast right now.
Speaker 1: Check your phone. You got the you got the call, you got the gig, babe, My podcast is yours.
Speaker 6: My god, I can't believe it. I'm sold.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah heard.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's going and I'll see you guys after.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We love you.
Speaker 6: Thanks for coming off you guys. Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: See you next week.
Speaker 2: Everybody be an idiot, Bye bye.
Speaker 5: Use It's just me, a podcast by a couple of mechs.
Speaker 9: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to add brief. This is our secret segment. On the end, we pretend that the show is done and then we just keep talking. Eloise is not here because we've The secret segment is so precious to us that we keep it a secret from people that aren't already aware of it.
Speaker 1: Correct, So people like.
Speaker 2: Jenna, she came in, she knew about the secret segment. It's she can stick around.
Speaker 1: She would have been upset if we didn't invite it to s Yeah.
Speaker 2: But the fact that we said all right, we've done Elouise and she said, great, I'm off, that proved to me that she has no idea what this secret segment is.
Speaker 1: She had a new bit to get into, she had had an auditions. She's a busy girl, Eloise. Yeah, she's funny.
Speaker 6: She's so funny, ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It's so hot too. Well, what a show that was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got a bit of a sugar headache cause Jenna gave us some cake that came into the office and it's like the most dense brownie ever. And I'm at that age now where sugar really knocks me around.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm at the point where I have to have sugar or I get the headache. Like I've rut. My body has become so dependent on it that if I don't have the sugar, I get the headache.
Speaker 2: Oh you're sugar addicted like me with nicotine.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, and now there's all chocolate down.
Speaker 6: You're white.
Speaker 1: I know, I look like that kid from Matilda what's his name? The fat boy taking out of the audience. I remember I watched that as a kid, and everyone went, oh, wouldn't that be hell? And I was thinking, hey, principal, get me some cake.
Speaker 5: That was my dream. Every time I watched it, I was like, Oh, I wish my principal would do that. I'd eat the whole seek.
Speaker 2: When I was an obese child, I used to literally daydream about you know how people would say, if you could have one superpower, what would it be? Yeh, Mine was the ability to freeze time, Like I can just click and everyone around me freezes, and then I can walk around. And my grand plan with the superpower was just to rob the canteen and like take all the yogurt sticks, all the slushies, everything, like all the chicken sticks, and then finish them off, wipe my face, sit back down, resume and no one would know. And then the canteen ladies like where the fuck sticks gone?
Speaker 1: I loved yogurt sticks. They're the pink ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the Yogati center thing. I don't even know what you'd call back it was, It's.
Speaker 1: Not I used to eat the pink off and then unwrap it. It was a good child.
Speaker 2: Yeah, beautiful, my I remember all.
Speaker 1: The only superpower I ever wanted was to be invisible, like the Harry Potter cloak. That's all I wanted.
Speaker 2: But time would carry on as you did it.
Speaker 1: Time and carry on. I'd just be able to snoop around and watch.
Speaker 2: Then everyone with like, where it's Mitch, where it's with me? No one suspects a thing with my power.
Speaker 1: Oh my freeze time that that trench coat wouldn't fit around me, So I'd be invisible, but maybe forty centimnutes of my back would be visible. My plumbers cracked, my ankles would all be visible.
Speaker 2: Everyone invisibility clock nothing fit.
Speaker 1: Everyone would go that levitating crack.
Speaker 2: But also you're so tall that you just see your shoes. It wouldn't go to the ground.
Speaker 4: My ankle, Your ankles.
Speaker 1: Fake easy themselves. What was your superpower, Jenna?
Speaker 3: Instant bushfires, spontaneous combustion.
Speaker 2: Yes, with anyone that made direct eye contact for two they just six blood.
Speaker 4: Oh I would love that.
Speaker 1: Anyone that started a conversation with you would die.
Speaker 2: That's anyone who she didn't like their tone.
Speaker 6: Dead all of them.
Speaker 1: I feel like Eloise is the is the antithesis, the opposite of Jenner, polar opposites. How'd you go sitting next to her?
Speaker 5: I liked her, I liked her. I mean, if it was Nat, I wouldn't be here.
Speaker 1: You'd be furious.
Speaker 4: I would walk out, storm out. I can't stand that.
Speaker 1: Nappanful, disgusting creep.
Speaker 2: We should get on.
Speaker 1: Let's get that love, Matt. Oh goodness me? And what are we watching at the moment? Guys, I got no new shows and you got to watch Uncoupled? What is that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: It only drops last week. It's a new rom com with Neil Patrick Harris and a bunch of fifty year old gay.
Speaker 1: I've seen that controversial opinion. I don't like Neil Patrick Harris, he.
Speaker 5: Rubs you still like him? And how I met your mother? But ever since the whole Amy Winehouse cake debacle.
Speaker 2: I'm not across that. But this show was good. If I could finish my recommendation, I was going to talk it up, but.
Speaker 1: No, true, why is it good? Is he really fun?
Speaker 2: No? But there's enough other characters in it that like, he's not as fucking annoying as he was in how I met your mout sorry mother, Yeah that's the name. And then but like he's still a little bit insufferable, but there's enough characters there that make up for it.
Speaker 6: Oh that's good.
Speaker 4: Is it on Netflix?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're only like twenty eight minute episodes. I breezed through the whole series in like a day, okay, or what's it called uncoupled? And then I also watched the Shania Twain documentary How is that? Oh? Well, I already knew everything, so I didn't learn anything new. But as someone who doesn't really know much about it, they'd be like, oh my god, this bad bitch. Where she been hiding all me life?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: See? I would have that experience because I couldn't. If Shania Twain walked into this room, I'd ask her to get me a chill water.
Speaker 2: You should watch it then, because yeah, you'll be you'll be blown away. She's an impressive woman, but her voice is very weird now really it's changed. Well you'll learn about that in the documentary about what happened the traumatic event that changed her voice. But her speaking voice that's been rendered the most unconfident, and I'm like, what's the word I'm looking for that's literally how she talked.
Speaker 1: She sounds yeah.
Speaker 2: And then it was doing throwbacks to old interviews of her, and she's there like chill, like so relaxed, the great guests on all these talk shows. And then she's on her own documentary and barely string it.
Speaker 1: And it did tell me it's not a spoiler, it's a real experience or what happened.
Speaker 2: Oh well, she was riding a horse and got stung by a tick and that gave her limes disease, which affected her vocal cords.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, so she.
Speaker 2: Couldn't sing for like ten years.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: She went from being the artist who was behind the album that has sold the most ever copies by a female to this day no one's ever outsold her to just not being able to sing. Oh and so she's had to kind of do rehab and shit to get her voice back. But it's still I don't know why. She just kind of like sounds different.
Speaker 1: The limes detection muscles and everything. That's a RIF disease. I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't have told you. You would have learnt all about it and felt the pity In the documentary, now I will watch it because I've been hooked in.
Speaker 1: It's like the Jalo documentary. I Hayden watch this. He's like, she doesn't get the Oscar. I'm like, fucking that was the whole cliffhanger of the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I will say this one was slightly more interesting than the Jalo one. Unless self indulgent.
Speaker 1: Oh they really milked the j Loo one. Yeah. Three d's until Oscar nominations. Just getting a coffee. I don't need to see this. Yeah, okay, good recommendation, Jenna. What are you watching?
Speaker 5: I'm watching The Twelve on Foxtel to the Finch.
Speaker 1: What's it about.
Speaker 5: It's about a jury k like twelve jurors actually deciding on a case, like a trial revolving No, no, it's fiction involving a young girl. Wow, it's very good Australian show.
Speaker 1: Well I saw where the crawl Dad's seeing.
Speaker 4: Oh I saw that too.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I've never been more twisted in my life.
Speaker 4: Have you read the book?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a there's a massive twist at the end. This isn't the spoiler.
Speaker 4: Oh you didn't read the book.
Speaker 1: I didn't read the book.
Speaker 6: Oh ok, yeah, I can't read.
Speaker 2: Can you tell me what it's about.
Speaker 1: It's about, you know, singing. The art of singing for the International is what he thought. The International is your throat, it's in your neck, and sinking is so weather crowd had singers this. It's this girl who lives in the swamp down south in the US and she's raised there a whole life. Her family all leave and she stays there being abused by her dad. And she's like a real Southern girl. No electricity. She lives in this cabin. Oh my god, is it about you? Yeah, this is one of you've lived this life?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it wants me.
Speaker 1: Lives off the land, has a fan motor boat like real swamp girl. They actually call a swamp girl in the town villa fires this poor girl.
Speaker 2: Is it set in present day?
Speaker 1: No, it's sitting like early nineteen hundred, real interest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hate shits set in the olden days. Like, if it's any earlier than seventies or eighties, I'm out.
Speaker 4: Read the book.
Speaker 2: The book is like years ago.
Speaker 4: Book is great.
Speaker 1: No, the movie was. The twist was even better. That's all I liked. It was a bit long and it dragged on the crawd Dad sung far too much good singers, but by the end I was ready for it to end. But I enjoyed it. Part of culture, you know, as he could talk about it. Good acting. I really like the acting. She's very good, very good Daisy. But I need a good series. I come home from doing the radio show and.
Speaker 2: Nothing, I'm telling you, uncoupled with an easy watch, and it's good.
Speaker 1: I do need an easy watch, something that I can come in and out of.
Speaker 2: I've never seen Neil Patrick Harris play a gay before, so that was not true.
Speaker 1: There's just something about him, do you know? Do you know what I mean? He just kind of annoys me. Oh then they watch then it's just just my opinion on him.
Speaker 2: Well, if it makes you feel any better, he gets dumped and he is heartbroken the whole time.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe that that's the lens I need to watch with. Yes, yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: I've also been watching Below Deck, Oh.
Speaker 1: Picture to be a trashy.
Speaker 5: When I got my gum graft, I mean my boob jop, I had nothing to watch, so I just sat there watching that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Jenna of all things. Yeah, yeah, right, below Den.
Speaker 2: I love how we always say we've got nothing to watch. The problem is not that is that there's too.
Speaker 1: Much, too much to watch? Yeah, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 6: Problem.
Speaker 1: Hey did you guys see this on it Injurian Idiots? I thought we had to talk about it. It was posted during this week from Katie Nightingdale the story about her house. She lost her house one of our listeners, Yeah, I did. Oh my god, wasn't it awful? So she posted this in our group. She said, my partner and I lost our home on the weekend to an electrical fire. We lost ninety five percent of our home. We have salvage some clothes from our bedroom, and I did save what was hanging up on the clothes line before the fire got bad. Just going through what I saved, and hey, at least the only jumper that made it out was this one and it's our.
Speaker 2: Merg Oh, thank god. How does that happen an electrical fire?
Speaker 1: I don't know. That must be like a spark or or is it like dodgy.
Speaker 4: Maybe like heating or something that has to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh maybe that's horrific. Ninety five percent of your house saved? Yeah, how does that even have one brick?
Speaker 5: I also read that she lost her rabbit and pet snake tell me that.
Speaker 1: So Katie's put a go fund me link, which is amazing. So we'll put that up on the socials, but we'll put it in injuring idiots.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it. Is it already? An injured idiot? It's in injuring idiot, I've not seen this.
Speaker 1: Help Cam and Katie get back on their feet. They've raised five grand of the six grand goal I donated last night, So if you want to jump in and give them some money, even but five bucks, guys, should I pin it to the top of the group?
Speaker 9: That?
Speaker 1: Yeah, good idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's I don't actually know if I can do that. Is that a thing?
Speaker 1: Can you make it an announcement?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right? Pins are featured there right at the top of injuring Idiots.
Speaker 1: Guys like you know, it's it's tough if you people are doing it tough at the moment, all that fucking inflation. But if you can donate, I mean, she lost her house, she's a fellow idiot. You've got to rally around them.
Speaker 2: With the link.
Speaker 1: It's in the comments.
Speaker 2: Yeah, six grand, though.
Speaker 4: The same time, it's still not enough.
Speaker 1: They need more. Also, it's the little things that would go like the photo books.
Speaker 2: I just had an intruse if thought, what Okay, I'm not saying that this has happened, but just imagine just sit there and imagine. I'm not saying this has happened, but can you imagine if Cam and Katie were just really elaborate scammers and they got a Google image of a house burning and they took a photo of our jumper. Just imagine I'd actually be impressed.
Speaker 1: Oh and this was a whole roofe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd be like, fuck, you're cunning.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's a stock image.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not saying it. It's like I said, it's an in truth they did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I look, that'd be great scammers. That'd be a good Netflix series that I'd watched.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't expect that.
Speaker 1: No way, Thank God, that would.
Speaker 2: Be a unique scam if it was. But it absolutely isn't. I'm not saying it is. No.
Speaker 1: Well, they've got my money, so they've scammed meal.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you did eighty five dollars. I'm gonna wine up him do a ninety.
Speaker 1: Oh why don't you just match it? Hey, why don't you just match it?
Speaker 2: Because we're not equal, Darling. I think we are.
Speaker 4: I only did fifty.
Speaker 1: Don't know from you.
Speaker 2: That's a lot.
Speaker 6: That's a lot shut.
Speaker 1: Or mitteres donating. Now we'll put it to the top of Injurian and idiots. But we're thinking of you, Katie and family. That's awful. I haven't told either of you this, but I had a car accident last weekend.
Speaker 2: What yeah, you kept that quiet?
Speaker 1: I did well. I was listening to the new Beyonce album. Hayden was away, he went camping, so I had the weekend to myself.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're that You're that codependent. You just drove off the road. I can't leave it without.
Speaker 1: Where is he?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Me outweighs me on the seat and the car was like doing a WHEELI on the sude no. Car wasn't used to being empty on that sign.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: So I was listening to the new Beyonce album and I was really into it. And I parked at Westfield and I wasn't even parking in this spot, but I wanted a parallel park behind it. So I nosed into this car park to reverse out, and I went in, reversed straight out, and there were two cars either side of me, and I just scraped this Mercedes Benz. Oh, I've never had a I am a reckless driver, but I'm good. I've never had a bingle like that.
Speaker 2: And I just frind having one point left.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm just bad with myself. No one else has ever involved or her, and I scraped this car, the entire side of this Mercedes Benz. I'm fully insured, which is good. Only recently did that I own.
Speaker 2: I have to talk to you.
Speaker 1: Well. The thing is, it was a Westfield. So I park my car and I go, this is now, this is an intrusive thought. I thought I could drive off.
Speaker 2: No, that's the dog act.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you the intrusive thought. And then I thought, fuck no, yeah, because I'm rich and famous.
Speaker 2: Just stand there and wait until they're finished point.
Speaker 1: So I sit there and I go, now, of course I'll leave a note. So I pull in and a security guard sees me. Of course he goes like a fuck, there's a witness, and he goes, you better leave a note, and I go, yeah, I'm going to and he goes, that's a Mercedes. I got I fine, O, it's a Mercedes anyway. So I'm like rounding scouraging through my car and my glove box and the only paper that I have is my blood pressure results from my cople weeks ago.
Speaker 2: It's got like that was a big bit of paper, massive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like a blanket and it had like my blood sugar and my highes and fatty lippards. Am I, om A, They're going to fucking get this. So I tear it in half and then fold and then right on the back and I got I am so so sorry. I was listening to the new Beance album and I hit your car.
Speaker 2: Did you actually put that details?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because I thought I'd try to win them over anyway. I wrote the note and then I put it there, and then I waited for fifteen minutes, but then I left and then they didn't call that night. I thought, fuck. They didn't call the next day, and I'm like, oh my god, have I gotten away with this or are they going to call the cops. They didn't call the next day, and then they finally called yesterday at the time of recording, and he was so sweet, so cute. He's like, I owned the leather boot store in a Westfield.
Speaker 2: How bad was it?
Speaker 1: I'll show you a pherd, it's not that man, But it was a Mercedes, and Mercedes was like.
Speaker 2: That means nothing to me. By the way, is that a good thing?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Bad thing? Because to repair?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Is that? Is that a flex if you've got a Mercedes?
Speaker 1: Um yeah, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I felt like that was a key detail in the story, but only for car people. For me, I'm just like and.
Speaker 1: No, because Mercedes are so expensive. They're more expensive to repair, right, So it's fucked for me. So this is their card.
Speaker 2: But doesn't your insurance cover it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course nothing. Yeah, but some people don't want to go through insurance because they have a friend or they might own a mechanic. And if you claim on your in it's a whole fucking thing.
Speaker 2: I know, Jenna was in the car when I got side a terrific accident. It's way worse than yours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well mine's not that bad. Jender there, it is nothing right through. I left the note and it is. It's not that far under too. I probably could have I probably could have put it in.
Speaker 2: Look, I could have easily blown away, I know, And I thought that I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, fuck, I'm going to get incriminated. So he calls. He goes, I own the bootstore, do you need to get boots fixed? So like he's trying to get a sale out of me. It's calling me and he's very sweet and we're sorting it. But that's that was my weekend last week. It's not good ship.
Speaker 2: I leave you unsupervised for one weekend and look what you've done.
Speaker 1: And I had no one to tell. You know, when something like that happens, you want to just share it with someone. Wasn't there? So I text his mum?
Speaker 2: His mum before Jenna? Or are you texted his mother?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 2: What did you say? Oh god, Raylan, you never believe what has happened to me.
Speaker 1: It's Philip doubt, it's Raylen.
Speaker 2: You're not quite sure yourself.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Minda minda, yeah, oh minda. You won't believe what I did?
Speaker 6: Couldn't you?
Speaker 2: If it's a matter of texting, couldn't you text Hayden?
Speaker 1: Still? I did text him? Bad Wi Fi was camming anyway. It was truly tragic, guys, not compared to our accents. Yeah, what happened? I think you've told this story?
Speaker 2: But oh well I was unfazed flashbacks.
Speaker 1: Well, I was.
Speaker 2: We were driving along a highway, so there was more than one lane, and the car next to me tried to merge but didn't check the blind spot, and so they just bumped into me. And so it's important to note that they bumped into me. They were on my side of the car, so if anyone was going to be killed, it would be me. Based off Janet's reaction, you'd think that she just had a fucking gun were She was like, the car almost rolled?
Speaker 1: How did they hit you?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: It slammed us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just a side swaf No, it's stammed. Do you know what I mean? Like, they tried to merge, but I was there, got it. They tried to come into my lane but then hit the car because it wasn't there was no spot. I was there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did they stop pullover?
Speaker 2: We did all that shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I kept driving though, because we were doing a trip down the south cart and I was like, it still drives.
Speaker 1: You two were doing a trip together, Yeah, just the two of you.
Speaker 2: No, who with we're meeting others? When was this last weekend?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've still got bruisees to you.
Speaker 1: Interesting?
Speaker 2: Is that a problem?
Speaker 1: No? No, I just wasn't aware that you two hung out after what he says about you behind your back. That's just why it's shocking to me. But anyway, still bring him cake.
Speaker 2: Did you remember this would have been like two years ago or something.
Speaker 4: No, I think it was last year.
Speaker 1: Really, we've had the pandemic. It's probably four years ago.
Speaker 6: It was last year.
Speaker 4: It was during pandemic pandemic.
Speaker 2: I feel like it was. It was the end of twenty twenty.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not that that is at all important. But no skin off my cle? The fuck?
Speaker 1: What a visceral image? Skin off a clip? That would I love?
Speaker 2: I love inserting the word clip just into random everyday sayings like, ah, she passed by the skin of her clip.
Speaker 1: It's quite a lot.
Speaker 6: Actually, that's a.
Speaker 1: Lot of that's quite a bit of skin. Also, the skin of her teeth doesn't make sense. There's no skin on the teeth.
Speaker 2: That's the point.
Speaker 1: Oh that you bet you didn't even it's impossible that you did it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like saying it was so close, like oh my god, it was a Bee's pub a way, that's how close it was.
Speaker 1: I wonder if on a micro level they have pubes.
Speaker 2: Google it Jenna Okay, No, they're covered in hair.
Speaker 5: Bees are well covered by branched body hairs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're just a giant pube.
Speaker 2: No, but I'm talking about just their box region.
Speaker 5: I think it's the same as the hair throughout their body.
Speaker 1: Look at these wild pubes.
Speaker 4: Oh god, I can see the reflection.
Speaker 1: Nothing worse than pubes everywhere. You shave in this Do you shave in the sink or do you do it in the shower because I hate getting the.
Speaker 6: Hair the sink in the sink?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do it in the sink sometimes. What are you referring to shaving your face?
Speaker 2: Oh? I usually do that in the bath.
Speaker 5: Really yeah, then the hair goes everywhere.
Speaker 2: Well then you can just don't have that much facial hair, Jen, It's quite fine. Actually a couple of piddly whiskers just go down the drain after Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, all right, well it's probably time to leave on that, pi Aroun.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of other sayings to insert clip into. Oh yeah, stay away from them, and you want to keep them at clip's length.
Speaker 1: I just joined the gym. It's fantastic. Where Oh clicktus first? What clius first?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: You swap out a body part ah like, Oh, sorry, can I just pick your clit about something?
Speaker 1: I stub my clip.
Speaker 2: It's on the tip of my clip. I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe it's just a clip flip click, click flink click, slength away.
Speaker 2: I just need to talk to someone. I've just been bottling that up for so long. I need to get it off my clip.
Speaker 1: And yeah, that's awful.
Speaker 4: I've just got so much on my clip.
Speaker 1: That's the best one.
Speaker 2: Oh, for God's sake, Jenna, Oh, Jenna, give us a clip with this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, should say yuck?
Speaker 2: What? Don't be one of those misogynistic gays. It thinks that a woman's genitalia is repulsive? Brow out?
Speaker 1: Don't you put words in my clipid?
Speaker 2: Yep? Good, good good? Oh that joke's a bit on the clip.
Speaker 1: Look at it. Wow, I'm exciting. All right, we need to go. I need to get out of here. It's a pleasure being with you this week, everybody. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm still trying to think of more.
Speaker 4: Clip wide open eyes.
Speaker 2: Excuse me? Are you listening? Yeah, I'm all clear, I'll hear you out. I'm all clear.
Speaker 1: We didn't have there's a low brow comedy about high clip comedy. Well assumement's low clip considering where it is on the buddy true checks out. All right, that's enough, it's got to be mormal. I'm sure there is.
Speaker 2: I'm so stressed at work.
Speaker 1: I'm just so frustrated.
Speaker 2: I'm pulling my clip out over here, numbered by the hair of my clinical click.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to go when you are. You've got a couple more in here.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, you don't have to stick your clit out for me. Is that it stick your neck out?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, No, that was a reach.
Speaker 1: I had a click feeling, a feeling that'd be a good feeling to get, you'd hope, Jenna.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad you brought this cake today. How did you know that? I'm such a sweet clip.
Speaker 6: That's quite sweet.
Speaker 2: You've been living at your current place for a while now. You must be looking to move out. You always get itchy clit.
Speaker 1: Got a cream for that. Okay, everyone, thank you for listening so much. It's been a great episode.
Speaker 2: It didn't end on hu, I didn't know it didn't more of a low I just got obsessed a real low click comedy.
Speaker 1: If you have any yeah clips, hit us up in the Damns otherwise, we'll see you next week.
Speaker 2: Everybody forget Jenna. Where were you on Tuesday morning?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh is that right? So you have no alibi because I went to the crime scene and your clip printers everywhere. There we go. I ended on a high. You caught me Clinton read Clinton.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Ended on that.
Speaker 1: We're going leave us a five star review.
Speaker 2: Please, so sorry about them.
Speaker 1: They go fund me for Katie and the family. Do one, and you're an idiots and we will see you all next week. We'll love you.
Speaker 2: We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today. That's all. So wow, that was smooth. Let's go bye bye. Don't forget Monday. A bonus episode, Yes with.
Speaker 1: You, Lena had a Queen of Ruepulse Drag Race Down. We don't know who he is yet, but it'll be juicy.
Speaker 2: Drag Raise Debrief every Monday afternoon.
Speaker 1: We'll catch it in see you guys.
Speaker 9: Is It Just Me?
Speaker 6: Podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 9: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast. Akichi Chi Chi Chicker