Speaker 1: iHeart Podcasts. You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 2: Got anything Good?
Speaker 3: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Chemist Warehouse has he covered this Valentine's Day?
Speaker 4: Sport your loved ones with a fragrance and get free fast delivery when you spend thirty dollars or more teas and season fly offerings.
Speaker 1: Three pm, February fourteen. I have had a wild twenty four hours. In the last twenty four hours, I've heard a story about a boy in North Queensland twenty years ago being airlifted during droughts by the Army to go to the local hospital because he got his peepe stuck in his zip and there was no other way that they were going to get him to the hospital because the floods were so bad. The Army landed in a paddic at this farm, pitched him up and flew him in an Army helicopter. Oh my God, with his grandma to the local hospital. Landed the black helicopter in the car park of the hospital. Wow. The same person then told me a story about his big family farm dog that accidentally ate a cat, swallowed it, and then suffered depression afterwards because of the guilt of accidentally eating his best friend.
Speaker 5: How do you accidentally swallow?
Speaker 1: And then many years later, when the dog got sick due to something else and they were doing an x ray that it was like there appears to be a skeleton of a small animal in the stock. And then the third thing, Carl san Lands called me yesterday.
Speaker 3: Oh, we had.
Speaker 1: A chat for almost an hour. I don't know how many of you have seen the movie Heat with the two protagonists Juania and Puccino meet up together face to face. It was like that on the phone. Oh wow, to wish me. It was a very nice thing to wish me good luck.
Speaker 6: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: You know they say your enemies close, Yes, they do. We were sussing each other out.
Speaker 5: How fascinating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I can tell you this. His brother tuned in to hear some of the show last week so he could report back to his paymaster, King Calm Incredible, and his brother Rankarm went, I don't know, it's bloody English. Can't reassuring that he doesn't consider me like that. Wow, I don't think you sound English.
Speaker 5: You sound very English.
Speaker 1: Shall I said to Carl, I sound nothing, but people know even though I'm living in Australia eight years and have a passport. And I said, we'll let your brother know. It's not like we were going to put something on the posters rackets. He is a pom. You might want to think twice about tuning in. But yes, it was a very very interesting twenty four hours. Wow, I've got a lot lots more to say.
Speaker 6: He's a full moon this week, is it?
Speaker 1: It does feel a bit like that. It's a bit squirrely at the moment, the weather conditions and everything. You know, when the weather crackles like that, it needs a good storm. So we're just hanging around. There's something going on right now now. My question for you Alex this morning is there's a lot going on at the Winter Olympics. There are so many injuries.
Speaker 2: I'm watching a lot more of it, fascinated by Brilliana.
Speaker 4: It's so so good. But can can Australian stop getting injured this? We've got this snowboard cross rider Cam Bolton, thirty five years old. He was doing a training run on Monday and he had a terrible crash and he's in true Australian fashion. He's like, oh my next feeling of bit sore. Yes, she'd be right. Oh, just keep going. It goes for scans. He's got two neck fractures.
Speaker 1: Oh my, heard you say any sports since I was like, what you remind him what extreme Olympics it is. Yeah, And it's so funny. Listen, we're not done neck fractures, double neck fractures.
Speaker 4: Listening to the commentators and you know, and they'll say, on here comes the German Isabella rate Mayer.
Speaker 1: It's coming out of the course. Now.
Speaker 4: Last year broken nose, I had three hip replacements.
Speaker 1: Don't think I think you're right. I don't think anyone is competing actually fully one hundred percent, no way. You know, the NRL, all their players are always injured. They get it. Frankenstein's out there, aren't they.
Speaker 4: It's insane, like they are so so tough. And I was reading that that American downhill scare Lindsay Vaughn, that's not uncommon for them to ski with like bustard knees and like don A cls and torn minisca sciszens, like that's just what they do.
Speaker 1: Those minsk is itisky sounds yeah, now tell me this, Alex. What is the what's this official word? Is it? Chef de micheon, Cheft de micheon. It's a lovely thing to say. All countries have them. They're competing, they're doing the summer games as well. What is that?
Speaker 4: It's the person it's like the team manager. It's the person who represents the athletes.
Speaker 1: Right, so it's what it's one of the one of the athletes competing here. Yes, so it's not the flag bearer. It's companion. No, she's not company.
Speaker 4: She was Elysa Campon's a gold member, right so it's a former grect yeah.
Speaker 1: Former legend. Yeah yeah, yeah. So they like in charge. I guess a school, it would be like the head of pastoral care.
Speaker 4: And there's called principal role in the one right okay, yeah phrase?
Speaker 1: Why is it called that though?
Speaker 5: Why is it needed?
Speaker 2: What do they I don't understand what they do.
Speaker 4: They do everything for the team's they're they're representatives.
Speaker 1: So you know, say you you need some denko rub or some parasitam old you'd go and see the Chef de mission unless the Kampleen want and we get that for you. She go and finds in Cortina Milano to find the chemist warehouse out there.
Speaker 4: And I'm sure there's assistance to the chef de mission as well, so we need one on the show.
Speaker 1: It's such a great men on your business card. I work in radio. What are your cheft mission?
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: This week, I mean Sydney right now in the studio seventeen floors up overlooking a very cloudy Sydney harbor. Now. The company that own this radio station and quite a few stations all around the country, they are like a lot of companies, it's always budgets. What's the nice way of saying this? Budget aware, budget conscious?
Speaker 5: Very good, that's lovely ways.
Speaker 1: There are many other words. I could say, absolutely, but they wouldn't help our working relation with them anyway. They and their wisdom decided that the three producers that have that are here with me this week. You're all in one airbnb together.
Speaker 7: Yes, look, it is in a nice place, but it was half the price of the hotel we'd ordinarily staying.
Speaker 8: And that's budget conscious correct, very no, And they didn't Alex, I didn't even ask them what so I reckon by the end of the year's budgets get more tightly squeeze.
Speaker 1: You're just going in a campsite or a hostel on bunk bess with crazy Irish backpackers.
Speaker 7: You'll be throwning to your error bunk down there.
Speaker 1: Maybe we do a competition producer island.
Speaker 7: Yeah, happy to, happy to if I can win some sort of night away.
Speaker 1: So how's it going in producer riding three producers enters, only one can leave. Rio is still sick.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so that's why I'm standing in this seat today because Rio is still very unwell. We got him to do a test yesterday because for what we sauce to. Our boss said, we need to test him just to make sure he has got COVID or influenza byes. If that's the case, then we might have to get you out of there. So he did that.
Speaker 1: That's the only way you can get into better accommodation is if you're medically ill. I'd be faking the COVID test. We've all got it soon awful.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 5: He's all good. So essentially he's just got a cult.
Speaker 1: The way you described the living conditions is lately on James Cook's boat, it does.
Speaker 7: Feel a bit like that because now we're isolated. Josh and I one of the other producers to our rooms and our like his room is tiny. I'm lucky I've got a non sweet.
Speaker 1: But oh hello, I bet you have well played.
Speaker 6: I'm a lady.
Speaker 1: I am a lady, and I need you can't be mixing with boys.
Speaker 7: And also every time I leave the room, I find cups everywhere.
Speaker 5: I find pillow strewn.
Speaker 7: Just at our front door, there is a cushion, and it's nowhere near our lund room.
Speaker 5: It's nowhere near any bedrooms.
Speaker 1: Nice. Suddenly you've got two sons, but they're in their bloody thirty.
Speaker 7: It's been quite interesting. But last night, my favorite part was I didn't have to play mother for dinner because Rio's mother sent him Uber eats, but not sorry, not uber eats. She sent him some Chinese soup to cure him via uber. So she sent it from her house to our house, and he went and collected it.
Speaker 1: I want to know what send the Chinese.
Speaker 5: So he called it.
Speaker 7: I think it's called juk, which is like a Chinese ridge.
Speaker 1: All right, okay, so it's Chinese porridge.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's the name of the porridge. And I think it's quite like it's got ginger, it's.
Speaker 5: Got onion, it's got chicken. And he cracked a raw egg over the top.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a hard no from me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so, but it smelt the aroma was stunning, and I just thought, Oh, you're so lucky.
Speaker 1: Then how was he? Within hours?
Speaker 5: He was just dreary.
Speaker 7: He's very doesn't want to really chat too much because of the throat. He's trying to save it so he can come back in. And then this morning when we woke up and we walked down, I said, how are you going? He didn't even message us to say, guys, I'm not coming in. He just waited for us to come downstairs and go, I'm very good.
Speaker 1: There's nothing worse than being ill. And you're not a home Yeah, no is You find it really scary? This is on a couch and he's bent over his laptop.
Speaker 3: No, not like that.
Speaker 1: He's just on a couch and not those sites. That's how ID is actually, And he's watching our highlights from that shower scene, and he's watching the TV binge, watching traits.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I've never heard of it.
Speaker 7: But I come down and he'd have to pause, and he was really annoyed. That I come down because he wants to keep watching.
Speaker 1: It paid to have a week in Sydney on a couch and just watch Trade. It's so sad if he has to because we all fly back Friday lunchtime. If he flies back into any one. How was your week in Sydney? I watched at the two seasons of Traitors.
Speaker 3: That's this week the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Every show this week. We were doing this last week as we are two thousand dollars up for grabs, all thanks to millionaire hot seats back watching stream free seven o'clock weeknights on ten. I asked you two questions. First one is about last night's show, and then the second question is the BYO part of this quiz. You get to pick your own topic and then ask you a question about that.
Speaker 9: Sitting in the hot seat, answer and questions about the topic. I di's for today' sitting in the hot seat talking to Christian God.
Speaker 10: I get to questions so that I can win.
Speaker 11: To kre.
Speaker 1: This has been huge this week and last week Hot Debbie not made it through to play Christian Good Morning Brightsiders, Am I bright and early hoping to play your hot seat. I've got my answers. I've been making notes of all the shows so last week and a half I'll be asking your questions on the begs. I've got a fresh new grand daughter. I'm desperate a spoil Debbie. Better luck tomorrow playing today. Welcome Donna, Good morning, Donna, Good morning, Good morning Donna. You are home or you on your way to work? Where are you right now? Donna?
Speaker 12: I'm a about to go to work.
Speaker 1: I'm just in my pajamas.
Speaker 13: It's about to get ready.
Speaker 1: I love this right on and getting through all right. So first of all, Donna, here's your question from one thousand dollars. Get this right. You win an instant one k last night's Millionaire hot seat. Here's a question. What has become a generic term for a temporary toilet often found on a building site. Is it a temper pots the handy lab, ce Porterloo or d Flexi John? It's c porter Look course, it is well done, no messing, well done. You just won one thousand dollars. I don't know what a Flexi John is. It sounds like somebody get at sexy Land. Flexi John. That's next week, Alex. We give them away every Day the Frustrated Housewives. No, it's psych a anyway. All right, now, what is your chosen specialist subject? Honor Muriel? Muriel's Wedding, a classic classic movie. All right, you're ready for you question? Yes, I'm ready, Playing any pajamas? Your chosen specialist subject is the Aussie classic Murial's Wedding. And again we've gone with a very tough question. How do you think is gonna get this? What is the name of the character who says you're terrible Muriel? Is it A Muriel? Is it B Roonda?
Speaker 9: Is it C.
Speaker 1: Deirdre? Or is it D Jonny Hesslot.
Speaker 14: Durney?
Speaker 1: Yesla, you sure about that?
Speaker 7: Ah?
Speaker 12: I think I pitched d journey yep.
Speaker 1: Playing in pajamas? You just won two thousand dollars world, Donna, Look at that. The days not even begun. You're any pj's and you just won two k.
Speaker 12: Thank you Christians so much.
Speaker 1: That's all right, my pleasure. What are you going to spend your winnings on? Do you know?
Speaker 13: I would love to try to go on a holiday BC sometime right, Well, I hope you get.
Speaker 1: To do that. Where do you fancy going, Donna?
Speaker 12: I would love to go to Benawati beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I love the way you said that. That's an afterthought. I want to. I guess with my husband. I guess I have to all the worse. It's awkward. Yes, all right, Donna, well played, have a lovely day today, and we're playing again tomorrow, all thanks to a millionaire hot seat. What's it tonight? I'll be asking another question tomorrow morning. You could be winning an instant one thousand dollars. Debbie Saxton, good luck tomorrow. Hopefully it's tomorrow.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Yesterday we opened up our bogan alphabet A through to Z. Let's try and plot with all the letters of the alphabet. Thinks that bogans love, love to do, love to own. You can call me thirteen fifty five twenty two, and you can also text the show right now four seven five three one oh four three. When you are messaging the show, let's know where you're listening, and put your name on as well. Now on the big white board at the moment, here's what we've got. A so is that shortcalling for akadaka?
Speaker 5: No, it's a current affair.
Speaker 1: Of course, I gave us that one yes, they love watching it, they love starring in it. B of course of Bali Bintang c Shardi party. Oh that one on proudle d for dfo f FA Fabreese g Goomba as in Goombag. Roulette's vo is sitting for I, M for meatre R for ranger. So there are loads more wide open right now. I also I want to put for l, which is empty at the moment, links Africa. That has to be Africa, to be wild Africa.
Speaker 5: That was what my high school smelled like.
Speaker 6: Yes, and I'm from tweetheads, so that that would have been the sense.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that m all over the world. That was just huge. It was. It's still available now.
Speaker 5: It still is and it smells beautiful memories.
Speaker 1: I say, right, okay, so we need some we need some new ones to complete the Bogan alphabet. Patsy, what have you got?
Speaker 6: I'm going to go with you and I'm going to go udl cans a nice.
Speaker 1: Vodka lomnisoda remixed in a Can.
Speaker 6: We not believe Caitlin had a love to bear with them?
Speaker 7: We had them when it was like our drink at the age of eighteen, right, and we would drink in the backyard. We'd do the hills hoist Roulette with the goon bag, and then we'd have the UDL. We'd crack the top, we'd smash it with a rusty screwdriver, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: And then we'd sink it.
Speaker 7: Yes, but the fact that we use this rusty screw drive every time didn't even bother us.
Speaker 1: Eighteen no worries does explain a lot to me about the way you are. I think some of that rusts got into you bloodstream.
Speaker 6: Some lead poisons.
Speaker 4: Australian fashion, we shortened dls to youodles you're kidding?
Speaker 1: Is so short? We managed to shorten that toles.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So then would you think they were probably one of the early sort of in Australia pre mixed. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Cocktail drinks all the right.
Speaker 1: Now, aren't they. Yeah yeah, kids drink more of those now, even young guys more than beer.
Speaker 6: I think, yes, yeah, I've got an L as well. Can I add to the L list?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 6: Lemon you're Australian if you're boging, if.
Speaker 11: You order lemon chicken at your local Asian restaurant, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's something because it's mild. It's like the other sister, there beef a buttered chicken. You know an Indian restaurant. I should just have the buttered chicken, please. Your food is a bit too spicy for my Australian palates.
Speaker 7: Every Friday night I get a mild buttoned chicken from my lofe.
Speaker 1: Oh, so you would never have like an actual curry chicken ticken masala or rogan josh or if you're feeling extra spicy, Jeff fraisy crazy. I walk pass an Indian restaurant once and the sign on the front just said, come on in. We've gone jelfrasy crazy. And I wasn't even that hungry, but I just went and handle one in there because you got me perfect market. Yeah, if you go in jail frazy crazy, I'm all the way in. I'm here for that.
Speaker 5: No, I never do. I absolutely love a buttoned chicken. You can't feed it.
Speaker 7: It is very nice, perfect sweet savory, and you get your garis.
Speaker 6: Not wild, isn't it?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 6: You know it's going to be nice. Like lemon chicken that's fluorescent.
Speaker 1: You could see it from You're right, Perhaps it's fluorescence lemonie. Really it's more orange. It's the color of trump and gloopy and on some chicken. You're thinking, I don't know what anatives? This is not a natural occurring thing in nature. What's in this? But it's so nice, so good? He is wide open? What about sh or Eski? Eskie to me, if there was a museum, maybe we should do this on the show. And that's got There is a museum of Australia. Oh yes, and Eski has to be there, definitely, do we have k Let me have a look at the moment?
Speaker 4: Wide open Alex, Oh, well, let's I find myself in there a lot, especially around Christmas time.
Speaker 1: The hallowed Bogan turf. That is kmart.
Speaker 6: I hang on back up a bit if you we can it.
Speaker 1: She lives in there.
Speaker 15: I love.
Speaker 1: Perts. She bleeds Kate, No, she beats Ancho is a blood group.
Speaker 6: That's my blood group. That's not just by gons.
Speaker 1: Go to Kaima pretty it is b for Bouchlet your for footstool, Bogan's love a footstool? Yes, all right, those are up for now thirteen fifty five, twenty two and Texas Shaw's we're doing the Bogan alphabet. What have you got?
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: What have you got for my Bogan alphabet store? Plenty of letters that need something Bogan in them. You can text me O four seventy five O three one oh four three. Let's go through them now. Good morning too, Christopher Davies, Christian All about tea for tinny? Oh?
Speaker 5: Per, yeah, that's a three times? Is he talking about the boat tinny?
Speaker 1: I think he's talking about the boat.
Speaker 5: Or sinking some tinny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right. You've got two meetings there, aren't. You're doubling up on those tinnys here.
Speaker 5: Perfect.
Speaker 1: It has to be tea you're going to be on the sea or a beer? Yes, yes, Bruce from the Central Coast f Anelette. Yes, yes, thank you very much, Bruce. Matthew Scott k for karaoke two Bogans on the show. Aren't too sure about that one? If you and Pats since I went because you were like, oh, but I like karaoke not so much. What about t tramp stamp? Oh? Yes, oh yes, I think there's two zones. Obviously we know the traditional one lower back, but what about the old behind the neck? Oh? I haven't seen, now I have. Yeah, we'd like a barcode.
Speaker 5: Oh, yes, I have seen actually, yeah, I've.
Speaker 1: Seen several barcodes on a flight from Bangkok going back to Australia. A lot of barcodes, that's how wow. And song lyrics yes, some Creed No, it was two verses on someone's back yeah, of Creed song and I was like, amazing, amazing, this person have free flights for life to gift to all the other passages. Christian is a quick question, what's going on with your cabana? I know you're trying to get it around Australia. Well, Cassandra, yeah, I'd like to know what's going on with it because producer Tina tried to give us some a kind of update on Monday show. Any of you understand what's going on with it? I don't think Tina did, so we haven't an update.
Speaker 14: So on Sunday yesterday, yesterday was thunder. She dropped she got it from Caro arrived in Melbourne on Saturday. So someone from Melbourne has to Actually we need to get into Adelaide, right, Shelley, who's available to pick it up?
Speaker 12: Email?
Speaker 14: So which she dropped a shall we just texted to Shelley It is Shelley yeah.
Speaker 1: We shall. After seven o'clock, Tina's coming back on her producer Tina with another girl at the update.
Speaker 5: Pray for us.
Speaker 1: We've had forty eight hours for her to draw the kind of dangerous minds that put it all up on a or maybe a spreadsheet or some of that's trying to understand all the strands that are there. We do have an updates a producer teen. It's going to be one giving it to us. Christian, what about an indoor couch outside on the veranda? Yes, yeah, great one. So it's her eye for indoor couch or V veranda veranda couch.
Speaker 5: I think V for because that's a tough one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I like BB. What about harm? Is that to upmarket too? Fancy? You scooed your nose up that? No, no, oh fancy pants. I still think an Englishman would order a harm please on super dry? Christian Rachel from the bright Side is one five eight says D for durries. Oh yes, believe we've missed that. Let's some course.
Speaker 11: Now I better if you shove them up under your T shirt sleeve the Pats way is it? In the seventies everyone would put their diurries up under their sleeve in their T shirt, their tight T shirt.
Speaker 1: No, you used to see this pass, is right. I actually used to see this in a lot of the kind of brat pack movies of the eighties as well. Emilio est Fat that'd help it rolled up under a T shirt. Yeah, I know. And W has got to be Winny blue. Then, oh my god, it hash.
Speaker 7: I actually have something for W that I think will beat that yo, because that's how we would talk about anything.
Speaker 1: So that's where I come from from.
Speaker 5: And he's from from.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When I first moved here, I was on what on earth people talking about? It's just that you hear that phrase a lot wootook.
Speaker 7: If it's anywhere beyond like a CBD line, it's woolporp.
Speaker 1: But as a wide eyed Englishman eight years ago, I remember trying to look it up on Google Maps. Where is this place? Woo wook? Where is it in New South Wales? Is it a team? Where's woo woop? And now I use as well, you know where he's from, don't you? Woo woop? It's such a great generic catchule, isn't it? Ad back? Yeah, I suppose someone hasn't brought out a drink called wood Woop. Yes perfect, because there's all these kind of Aussie drinks now that are named for the Australian market light. I saw the other day when I was in the drive through by the way, that's another one dry through. Oh y, you don't get it anywhere else in the world. My mind was blowing. Here you've got to drive through Bottle Loan. And what amazes me is that because they want to make it easy for the drinker. Notice that you don't even have to get out the car. You can just flick open the boot. They shove it in the back.
Speaker 2: Yees and if you're really bogan, they know your order.
Speaker 1: So I hate well that man, that makes me a bogan because I know the staff and I know all the staff names that might drive three b w webs they go to the normal's share outs. Are you going through our Thursday night beer? Thur's a night beer please las? I know literally what shifts one of the one he's done Sunday to Thursday. That makes me a bogan? Then love a drive through bottleoad.
Speaker 5: Welcome love That.
Speaker 1: What amazes me though, is because like then you go like the pharmacy and stuff like that, that if you're sick and you need medication, you're expected just to park up and walk to get your meds. But if you want a drink, we'll bring it to you. Stay in the car, don't waste any drinking calories. We'll bring it to you.
Speaker 5: It's priorities in Australia.
Speaker 1: Yes, D four we've got DFO.
Speaker 5: Drive through beats that yeah it does.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's the stage rup too. Now when we're knocking things off.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Good morning, it's to Christian O'Connell's show on Gold fourteen minutes past seven from Chemistry Warehouse. We have a stack show today. Bright Sider's paying your bills in the next ten minutes right now. The Bogan alphabet important business. I'm not leaving this show today until it's all done. All the letters A through to Z. Where are subwifers? Oh, yes, Bogans love base bins.
Speaker 5: My first ever car sub wolfers.
Speaker 6: What was your first ever car?
Speaker 1: Cake?
Speaker 5: I had a bit bit barna. It was green so I had fluffy dice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the fluffy dice, bring them back. I used to love fluffy dice.
Speaker 5: Had I had seat covers, very seat covers.
Speaker 1: Wow, yep.
Speaker 5: And my favorite Pride and Joy was a sub Wolfer in the back.
Speaker 1: Oh it moved the You still see some some young wounds now, don't you. You know at the traffic lights, you suddenly hear this and you look over you like subwor is still going strong. Good to see it, good to thank god. Bogans do love. No one loves commercial radio PORTHM Bookers otherwise, thank god. Otherwise we douill be out of the job. They're not listening, they're not cranking up the dial on the ABC. They're locked into us. We love fagons, they love the secrets out winning things, being lucky. Line nine black thunders down the beach. I sees also would that be Brisbane Broncos? Would you say? In my experience, I would say that is the official team of Bogans.
Speaker 5: I mean you for Queensland, whole state.
Speaker 16: Yes.
Speaker 1: Now it's a bit of a three way lock. Now. The most contested letter is D. It's either DFO Durries or someone else saying Christian drongo earlier Yeah, D classic Aussie phrase of abuse. It is, isn't it radio friendly? Drongo? Where does it come from? What's its entomology? Drong goo. What about dingo as well?
Speaker 5: Yeah, very Australian.
Speaker 1: Yes, I met someone, Yes, his neighbor domesticated dingo and I went, that's not a thing.
Speaker 6: It is people have them as pets.
Speaker 1: You're joking.
Speaker 11: They are the cutest looking puppies. They've got the sweetest little faces. But I wouldn't recommend having one as a pit.
Speaker 5: Good recommendation.
Speaker 1: He all right, some more for our bogan Alphabet. Good morning, John Christian. I've got two things, Parma. What about foot on all slept on? Yes, you never have a good night sleep on one, do you.
Speaker 7: Do?
Speaker 1: You remember when they first came, it was like this is amazing. When is the couch the beds and you know your mates could come back to mine. I want to go and have a good night sep oh, I've got a futon. Oh what's that? I wanted to pull out beds?
Speaker 7: Was one that was like it sat up as a couch and then you just unclicked it and it went down and it was just towards your fingers.
Speaker 1: There were lethal whats it released, but it was just.
Speaker 5: Like a bubble bed like such.
Speaker 1: A Yeah, that's a great on John, I've forgotten about the Joy of Futons come on into Arma and Sydney. What about Tea TRACKI Dacks or tuck Shop Arms or so known as Bingo Wings as well.
Speaker 5: I only ever heard.
Speaker 1: Tu Shop Arms is a great phrase again, could be a great name for heavy metal man tuch Shop Arms. Glenn Webber, Christian h Highway Patrol. That's the show you see most Bogans on Highway Patrol. That's a great point. And the TV show you go to watch if you want to see foreign bogans is Australia Border Security.
Speaker 3: It's the best.
Speaker 1: I love watching that. Or Locked Up Abroad, yes, which you never own TV channel Bogan TV. It's all those shows and Underworld to some repeat. Christian, what about Snitty? Yes, yeah, Snitty's got to be on there. Yeah, definitely be for burnout for mate, You're right has to be, uh my, Christian are rummaging through the stranger's hard rubbish collection now and dumping yours as well.
Speaker 5: I love hard rubbish.
Speaker 1: I sh slamed the brakes on reverse. Go hang on a minute, Hang on a minute, Get that chair, go get that chair.
Speaker 2: I once played two hundred bucks or four chairs in hard rubbies.
Speaker 1: Wow, we Bogan boasting BB You go that later and it's not there. It's like it's snooze. You're losing this game. That is a great rubbish all right, How we got somebody waiting on the lines, Michael. Welcome to the show, Michael.
Speaker 15: Oh hi, Christian and team. How are you?
Speaker 1: We're good, Michael, Thank you very much for calling the show. What have you got from Bogan alphabet?
Speaker 15: Mate, I've got the for veggiemke best time they have it during breakfast, lunch.
Speaker 1: And mate, yeah every other day.
Speaker 14: Cheese.
Speaker 15: I have it every day for breakfast and lunch and yeah, you can't go wrong, mate, every day that.
Speaker 1: It's a lot.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, Videmi and cheese. We used to call them tiger sandwiches. Yeah yeah, nice white bread off delicious, good for hangovers too.
Speaker 15: It is really good on a nice role too.
Speaker 1: YEA love that. And that's cooking for us on this show. Is our chef de Micheon.
Speaker 2: We've always wanted to do a bog and cook for Yes.
Speaker 1: Well that's the only recipe, isn't it lovely on a roll? Not in the role, just on it, smear on the roof of it, and let's go to Ros's here. Good morning, Ross Oh gosh, there're going We're good. Ross, thanks to calling the show. What have you got for a bogan alphabet?
Speaker 17: Please for Passion Pop?
Speaker 1: Passion Pop, my god, fruit fizzy wine.
Speaker 11: Wow, you could afford in Uni Sasion box.
Speaker 12: Yeah it with a couple of bucks.
Speaker 7: And ye.
Speaker 5: They still sell it there, still sell it.
Speaker 1: I just had it. I've just had a quick Google. Not just that people are reviewing it four point nine. Oh wow, four point nine. And I'm looking at the most recent review from the weekend Sunday, so one's and on a Sunday I was at a big nut and Passion Pop saying I've been drinking this since I was eighteen. I'm twenty nine. It's so delicious. I'd like to see it more widely available. Yeah, Passion Pop. That's a great one. Ross will send your price to that. Thank you very much for giving us a call.
Speaker 3: Worry the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 9: You've got bills you need to pay to make a Christian?
Speaker 1: Pay them every day in be in.
Speaker 9: Utilities or your hamsters, bits andary fee.
Speaker 1: You've got bills. All right, let's pay off some bills right now. Head to the goold website dot com dot A. You then stand by your phone. I am calling you and paying off your bills. All right, let's call te Lissa now on Bank of Christian. Hello to Lisa. Yes to Lissa, Telisa, Yeah is that really To Lissa? Yeah, so great to chat. Who this is? This is awkward now because you know what I'm calling you to pay your bills.
Speaker 12: You're joking?
Speaker 9: No, thank you.
Speaker 1: It's Christian here from the Bank of Christian recording you. Yeah. Sure. I didn't want to say, do you want to embarrass me? Oh? Thank you for thinking of me. To Lissa, I thought I'm almost cranking me. Yeah, that must happen a lot. There's always people wringing around, but tend to be the English teacher in Australia. Australia paying bills. Those robocalls the worst.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 1: So that's all right, pleasure now listen you So you got your phone bill, You've got your voter phone bill. I'm going to pay that off. Two hundred dollars. That's gone.
Speaker 12: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Now relief, I hope. So. Yeah. It's a tough time of the year, isn't it. Now I've also gone not only are I paying off your phone bill, I've also got to surprise you as well. To Lissa. Oh okay, I've got you Ed Shearing tickets as well. Are you joking?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Is this good news?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 15: I'm like she's biggest fan.
Speaker 12: I go to every single one of his concerts and this is the first year I was gonna miss it because of the bill.
Speaker 1: Oh no, what the greatness is? We've been paint your bills and I've got ed you tickets.
Speaker 12: You mean this weekend?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, winning go get ready, you're going your Friday night now? Is Ed Sheeran? Ed is your pre Valentine's Oh my god, I love him so much. I'm so glad it's gone to you.
Speaker 12: You don't understand.
Speaker 13: I'm his biggest fan.
Speaker 12: He's out everything, thank you.
Speaker 1: He's the best live as well. It's such a joint, you know. He really is incredible live.
Speaker 12: It's just him on stage and he's amazing. Honestly, he's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and whatever size stadium he's playing in, he this makes it feel like you're just in a bar. It's like a house party. It's incredible. Well, I'm so glad that actually you picked up and it's genuinely going These showing tickets are going to a real fan. You can have a magical Friday night.
Speaker 13: Now I am like.
Speaker 12: I'm shaking.
Speaker 15: Shock.
Speaker 12: I am thank you.
Speaker 1: No, that's great. Have a lovely time Friday night. Thank you, my pleasure. All right, take care to this.
Speaker 15: Bye bye.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: I've gone down a wormhole looking at reviews online of PP Passion Pop Fantastic one here. Passion Pop has always been known for it being extremely cheap and value worthy. However, I can't stand the taste. Why put that as a review? Just don't drink it. There's a million other drinks available. Dot me hating on PP Passion Pop. Another one here, five stars, five out of five. That's more like it. My boyfriend loves this stuff. Would recommend Peep mixed Berry. Nothing wrong with this. You will not regret getting this for your partner in the evening, as long as you are both respectable and ethical.
Speaker 5: Absolutely those words do.
Speaker 1: Not go with passion but carries on this review. The world needs more respect and ethical treatment for both straight and gay couples. Wait, what are we talking about? It's very passion pop.
Speaker 5: Maybe they've had too much of it.
Speaker 1: It sounds like I used to suffer migrains. For years, I couldn't drink, and then one day I rediscovered peep and now wake up the next day absolutely amazing. Never go over one bottle at a time, though, well another one here. Five out of five love this little number. I really do love this little numbers. A great drink is very sweet, it's very girly, great to tastes as well, light and bubbly. I love it. This is one of my all time favorite drinks. It's very My favorite thing about it is it's very cheap, all right. Yesterday on the show, I was talking about how suddenly I found myself I don't know, three or four decades later singing a TV advert from the eighties that used to be about chips. So I found myself just singing to myself, I hope it's chips, it's chips, And I'm like, where's this come from? I didn't know this was still in my head. I'm fifty two. The last time I heard this, I think it would have been ten beef grills and lamb grills more sizzlers from the Bird's Eye Steakhouse.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 1: Voiceovers in the eighties and nineties were like that. Weren't they some real old guys, real urgency. And then Kaylie remembered this one banger that was my wym yesterday movie you bumped out my hope, it's chips, It's and then Darren called in yesterday there are a lot of you talk about aeroplane jelly and he did it so well. This is the remix we've made aeroplane Jelly. I like aeroplane jelly, aeroplane Yily Cllaby, I like it, ber I like it. Lit Todays, let's release it as a single and watch it fly up the hot one hundred l.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Good Morning, tuning in in perth wa right now to Chopper and won a Rooo which I think is in the northern suburbs. If I remember Brightley, let us know where you're listening and your name when you text the show on four seven five o three one oh four three. All right, what are the TV adverts radio jingles that you remember from being a kid? Members are two, he's at two. It's amazing how they stay, they stay, they bangers. Christian, how did you say last week on the show there's never any tangents on your show. There aren't. Well, then you'll love this. Something very unusual happening this year. There won't happen for another eleven years. This year it can never happen on a leap year. There are three Friday the thirteenth, O, thank you for sharing that. What are I normally? Then we get an average year? Who knew?
Speaker 5: I always get?
Speaker 7: Even though I always get when it's Friday the thirteenth, I'm like hebgb's well.
Speaker 1: We got one this Friday. Oh, you wouldn't walk under you'd be worried about breaking a mirror three weeks before your wedding? Why would I? Why would IGBs three and a half weeks ago? You've made it so far? Why would he? What's he playing at? Okay? Where are we? That's right, we're on the radio right now to all of Australia. Tim's with us.
Speaker 16: Good morning Tim, Good morning legends.
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I'm good Tim? So Tim, thanks on the show. And what is still in Tim's head? What can you still remember?
Speaker 16: You might as kids had to be the mortein head mate with Louis the Fly.
Speaker 1: Okay, off you're go in your own time, Off you go.
Speaker 16: I'm Louis the Fly. I'm Louis the Fly, straight from rubbish tip to you, spreading disease with the greatest of ease, straight from rubbish tip to you. I'm bad and mean and money unclean, afraid of no one except the man with the can of mortein. I hate that word mortine.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wait, that was brilliant, outstanding, Tim, immediately you did it. I'm wee straight from rubbish tip to you, spreading disease with the greatest stubbies, Straight from rubbish tip to you. I'm bad and mean and mighty unclean.
Speaker 16: I pray to no one.
Speaker 1: Except This is a classic spreading disease with great ease. Lennon and McCartney couldn't come up with a line as good as that. I love it, Tim, well done. We'll send you a prize to that. Thank you very much, mate, appreciate it.
Speaker 16: Go have a great day.
Speaker 1: Kayleb. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 17: Hello you, Good morning, Hello Caleb.
Speaker 1: Now what is still in Caleb's head? What can you do for us?
Speaker 17: I don't know if you guys remember the reading and writing hotline ad.
Speaker 5: I remember it very well.
Speaker 1: Off you go. Okay, let's see how well you remember it.
Speaker 17: So they had a number that's very catchy. It was one three, double oh six, triple five.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: I love the fact it's still in you you can still remember it.
Speaker 17: Oh, just amount of like shows I used to watch on ten, like Ready Steady Cook that it would play on when I was a kid. So Doctor Phil, here it is.
Speaker 1: Have a listened to this CDB one three double old six triple five or six Kelly, what's incredible if you still remember the rhythm that they're reciting the number.
Speaker 17: I think it's the most popular phone number, like in a song that you'll ever friggin here in Australia.
Speaker 1: I think you're right, we need to find some way of doing it. It catches that for thirteen fifty five twenty two when I say it's too monotona, it's boring. We need some kind of sing songy way of doing the thirteen fifty five twenty two.
Speaker 17: Can of go to that jingle or even the text message number that you guys have.
Speaker 1: God, that's such a long number. Honestly, I reckon people get halfway through that go I'm not a coming. Probably I like this show, but guys, I'm not. It's it's arithmetic now what is this the coach were safe in the holiday hotel. Caleb will send you something. Thank you very much for car on the show. Mate, very funny. Have a good day.
Speaker 17: Thank you guys too.
Speaker 1: Justin. Hello, Justin, Ah, Yes, good morning. How are you. I'm good, Justin. Welcome to the show. So what's the what's the jingle that you can still remember on the site?
Speaker 18: Well, there used to be a chocolate milk drink called Activite.
Speaker 17: Oh, it was like little black.
Speaker 18: Ants in this. I guess it was a competitor to Milo at the time.
Speaker 1: I remember this, Yes, and how did the advert go?
Speaker 17: So?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 18: There were three wives monkey's and three little pigs and gold he loves the three beers and there are three kinds of anaments and the affect a yummy morning.
Speaker 17: Noon and night.
Speaker 1: Oh well, we're trying to find it out right now. It's hard to find it on the internet. And now I'm not saying you've made it up now, and all I'm saying is hard to find the evidence of this. It was in an orange? Can I remember it?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 18: An Orange? Can You're right?
Speaker 1: Very brave move to take on the mighty Milo. Yeah, yeah, Justin, thank you very much. You give us a call.
Speaker 3: I have a good day, Christian O'Connell show, go on podcast.
Speaker 1: Let's get into this week's What are the Odds? Let's go believe it or not?
Speaker 3: What are the odds?
Speaker 4: You gotta be justhing me.
Speaker 1: Like, were you a Cheryl who married a Hun? Who works with Cheryl married a Hun as well? Previously on What Are the Odds?
Speaker 10: Ten years ago, I decided to take my little child to the Grampians who were spicing around the little Pool's area, and my son lost his dummy. Last weekend we actually went back to the same falls with another son of Moe and I and behold, I'm having to find my son's dummy.
Speaker 16: I have three brothers, Peter, Greg and Shane.
Speaker 12: My ex husband was Peter, my next partner was Shane.
Speaker 16: And now I'm looking for it Greg.
Speaker 10: I moved to Australia from New Zealand and I had to get a criminal check for work and it turns out there's a go in Australia with his extro name and birthday.
Speaker 16: As me e sure criminal?
Speaker 1: Sure all right mate? That old chest snap another first on the police. I've heard that little cutie. What are the odds? Team? What are the odds. The odds line is open right now. Thirteen fifty five, twenty two. This is a sweet, bitter sweet one from Ella. She just emailed it into in the last half an hour and I really appreciate her sharing it with this. Christiana Whatt my home twenty two years ago. Last Friday, my sixteen year old dog passed away. To find the perfect and beautiful spot in my ear to bury my beautiful dog, I asked my four adult and teenage kids to come back around out dig the hole, but a foot in, my eldest son yelled out, there's a bag in the hole. Christian, there was a plastic bag in the hole. He continued to carefully dig and retrieved an intact, black, small plastic garbage bag sealed with a cable tie. It was heavy. Oh, whatever was in it. We brought it inside with thinking is this cash, valiables, jewelry ripped over the bag. It was the body of another dog, ah to be buried there? Yes, what are the odds? Christian? I dug up somebody else's small dog, maybe his cat. We didn't have time to examine the remains, so we dug another hole, extra deep, three feet down and both dogs are now buried in the same hole that street. On the other side, they're playing together. Oh maybe they're reunited. We don't know. The souls are back together beautiful but anyway, yeah, thank you very much for showing that, and I'm very sorry for the loss of your beautiful dog. Thank you very much for the photo there. Good to see your mankey old feet in that photos. Well, madam, if you don't mind, needs to get those bunions done. But listen, thank you. What are the odd scale, Christian? I recently got back from a road trip around your motherland Island or But you're a lovely time girl. I'd see during the day and drive in the late afternoon to arrive at the next destination. I hadn't preplanned my trip, just stopping at places that interested me. I stopped at Waterford. Water is stunning. One night I decided to go to a restaurant. It was late. I was shown to my table. I looked up from the table diagonally opposite me who were waving at me frantically. It was the family from the school teach hat Oh my god, what side the world in a place called Waterford? It's not very big and the family you teach in Australia. Are the other souther at the same time in the same restaurant, in the same part of Western Island?
Speaker 5: That is crazy.
Speaker 7: There has to see your word explains that phenomenon of people seeing other people in the You need.
Speaker 1: To find the word that is phenomenonon. It explains the phenomenon phenomenon, phenomenon. No, Caitlin, can't say the word phenomenon, phenomenon. Now I've got it from you. You've cursed me because I said, what about if you have bad luck this Friday? Head? Are you weading? You're throwing up with curse. I can't say phenomenon, phenomenon, phenomenon, phenomenon.
Speaker 5: Have I said it right?
Speaker 6: No, phenomenon phenomenon.
Speaker 1: Just nailed that. That's a journalist, that's a phenomenon. No, no, you're not saying it wrong. What do you know the word? I struggle with and I noticed a lot of people do tell me that you've just edited it a video?
Speaker 5: Can you do it edited?
Speaker 1: You nailed it. I can't say I've just edited it. What am I doing this with eighty sevens in there? I go into a remix a mash up? Perhaps? Can you tell me that you've just chopped up.
Speaker 6: A video edited but cattle is mine?
Speaker 1: Oh honey, we'll have these little glitch Yeah, yes, caddle guys, I believe it all right. The odds sign is open. Now let's get your course.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: We do this every Wednesday. We call it what are the Odds? You can call me thirteen fifty five twenty two. Here we going here, Ruth. Good morning, Ruth, welcome to the show.
Speaker 13: Oh, good morning, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? Thank you very much for giving us a call with this story. Off you go, Ruth.
Speaker 13: Okay, I've been married to my husband twenty five years. My name is Ruth Angela and he was previously married to another Ruth Angela. How many times do you meet Ruth Angela? Lit alone? Marry them? Be came with an if for Fred, the same as mine.
Speaker 1: This is a big one. Both of his wives exactly exactly the.
Speaker 13: Same name, Ruth Angela. That their last name both started with F, but they were different.
Speaker 1: Still impressive, It's still very very impressive.
Speaker 13: Is my second My surno now begins with tea, So I'm the second rat rat.
Speaker 1: That's were you the love rat. Yeah, all right, Ruth, thank you very much for going us call me. I have a good day.
Speaker 15: Okay, thank you bye, Liz.
Speaker 1: Come on and Liz, welcome to the show.
Speaker 12: Good morning.
Speaker 1: Thank you for having me my pleasure. Now, Liz, what is your story? What are.
Speaker 17: What are they?
Speaker 1: You got my friend?
Speaker 12: Fourteen years ago, I had my beautiful daughter and sadly I ended up with postal depression and ended up in the Mother and Baby unit in Melbourne for five weeks. We're seeing a psychologist there beautiful support staff. And had mentioned to him that I was reading a particular book helping her settle and he said, yes, I've heard of this book. Many of my patients have told me about this book. I don't agree with the book. If you ever happen to see this lady, the author throw the book at her. Fourteen years later, kids and I are at the shopping center. My daughter, like I said, is now fourteen. I've got a son that's eleven. This lady's screaming out to us. Excuse me, excuse me. You wouldn't believe it. It happened to be the author of the book. I'm not kidding. If I had the book in my you know, carried it for fourteen years. I would have thrown it at her as directed. But yeah, she said to me that she recognized my face. In Geelong, we had the corpse flower blooming. I'm not sure if people remember that. Oh, like and I late last year, kids and I, yeah, correct, kids and I were sitting there. Happened to be sitting on a park bench there just in front of the flower, and they were live streaming it. She said to me, you're the lady that was sitting in front of them that flower blocking my view because I was overseas at the time, so she was trying to sort of say to me, you're that lady, whereas I wanted to say to her, hang on a minute, you're that lady.
Speaker 1: It's a battle of that lady.
Speaker 12: It was the battle of that ladies. And I still to this day cannot believe that, fourteen years later, I actually cross paths with the author.
Speaker 14: I didn't say.
Speaker 12: Anything to her, but yeah, but what are the odds are they? I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know what, I don't think that your mum's get enough support for post natal depression.
Speaker 12: Oh look, I agree.
Speaker 1: You felt like you had to say that sadly you got that. There's nothing for you to say sadly about that, my wife, No, you're exactly right, and you're that there's not enough support. There's way too much shame. Women have so much shame about things that happened to them. Us guys have got no idea what it's like to go through. We don't have no idea. And I think it's really really sad that people feel like they have to almost apologize or feel awkward saying that this happened to me when there's so much going on physically, emotionally, absolute bodies. It's an incredible thing you go through.
Speaker 12: I couldn't agree. And look as funny as it sounds, I often say to people was the best thing that ever happened, because I managed to get the most amazing, amazing support. Great and like you say, you just don't know. It could be you know the lady next door, you know, if she's having problems or you're not seeing her as often. You know she's had a baby, reach out, reach out, reach out to a sister. Honestly, it's it's you know, it's very important.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of mums. I guess if they if they they're wired that if they say I've got postnatal depression, what it is, because everyone goes, oh, it's the best, You're so lucky America, both and all. That's true, but what it does is to create this terrible pressure. Imagine around you mums where very don't feel they can moan about anything because everything's amazing, very lucky to have a healthy baby. And that's true, but it's like so many women I guess struggle silently where they don't feel that they could speak out about it. They feel a shame.
Speaker 12: Absolutely, and if I heard I remember thinking to myself, if I heard one more person say to me, just rest when the baby red, oh I wanted to slap them with.
Speaker 4: That dem.
Speaker 1: If they don't sleep or they say three minutes.
Speaker 12: Correct, correct, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: And also what a lovely way to reframe something that would have been really tough for you as actually, yeah, it was buried in there. It was a gift as well, that gave you something.
Speaker 12: It was definitely a gift that the support that I had because it was very sort of you know, scary, You don't you don't realize that, oh, this isn't normal, and that the support I had, you know at the facility was truly amazing. You know, shout out to the people that do support women with you know, mental health and post our depression. They do a fantastic job, a fantastic job.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you very much for reminding us actually to look around with Thank you for your kidding. No, it was a lovely chat to you Liz as well. Thanks for corn. I have a lovely day.
Speaker 12: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Take a guy 'stn O'Connell show podcast time for today's time waster. I'll figure out once more five hundred dollars for the best in show till the next ten minutes for your time waster thanks to a millionaire hot seat watch and stream three seven o'clock weeknights on ten listen, Dear, dear, dear readers, good luck, because I thought pizza movies would be a doozy not I'd be lucky. If there's a bronze here. There's a lot of steale crust here.
Speaker 7: I was trying to do this last night, and I thought they were really good. I just looked back at them and I had to make all new ones.
Speaker 1: Okay, so today's time waster. You need to save it. Listeners, it's pizza movies. Thanks me all four seven five three one oh four three. And I'll say this sadly. Producer Rio is off six stor it's on accounts right near in a account shivering at the moment, watching traitors, binge, watching traders. He is normally the market, and he's a lot more favorable than you are. You're like a guest teacher, you know, the old you know, that sort of supply teacher that turns out when a teacher's off for a week or two, maybe they're not well. You come in, they're really harsh.
Speaker 5: You got to crack the weird otherwise, why we got crack at school?
Speaker 1: We're doing a radio show.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just want to make sure sid okay, all right? What have I got? Then it's Hannibal lecture and he's having some pizza. What's he having? That's right? Slice of the lambs.
Speaker 2: Oh that's I'm going to give you a silver past.
Speaker 1: That means bronze. If you thought that was bad, that's the best one. Fairest Mozzarellasdale, The gangsters are good fellas. Now open up at pizza place. That's right, Woodfellas.
Speaker 5: Hey, that's all right.
Speaker 1: I like that. Mamma Mia love that movie. Everyone love Mamma Me and Mamma Mia. That's a spicy meat more Silver Star Wars. They getting into the pizza again, that's right. Ham Solo a Star Wars story, Ham Solo, Just am on mine please? And when Harry met Salami like it?
Speaker 6: I like a silver all right?
Speaker 1: What have you got that?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Alright, they'll stink it.
Speaker 6: Up, alrighty.
Speaker 5: What about pepperoni fiction?
Speaker 1: Okay? Texting now four seventy five three, one oh four three? What have you got? Pizza movies? Don't don't never, don't say any more words.
Speaker 3: It's hurting the show, The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Standby Radio. We're going back to revisit the radio scene of a crime. Two days ago. I asked producer Tina for a very simple update on the Cabano phone. It was not good. It was not good. Fumbly stumbling, mumbley. We're going back before that though, before that though some champagne radio garlic red or rounds. We're looking for your pizza movies Best and show five hundred dollars thanks to a millionaire hot seat watching stream free. Seven o'clock weeknights on ten r Are you ready to mark?
Speaker 5: I'm ready to sprinkle my silver's in gold?
Speaker 1: Okay? Aunt Chevy Man, Paul Rud serving up pizzas good silver, Shannon want to give it? Gol? I was here, you'd have had a goal, honor goal, pizza topping gun silver pos it makes you laugh? Why are you giving it silver?
Speaker 5: It's I don't know, it's just not as good as gold. A gold is a premium thing for.
Speaker 1: No pineapple for old b Yes, give you a heartburn, Grandad. What that was Scooby Doo having a pizza? That's right, Scooby Dough. Come on, come on, that's like Andy, very good, great name for a pizza restaurant, skobwy Dough.
Speaker 5: Yes, Scooby does.
Speaker 1: Sure about the copy right, Maybe get shut down, but anyway, it's funny. What about Barbie she loves a pizza, that's right, barbieque chicken.
Speaker 5: Very basic, silver pas basic.
Speaker 1: Kelly, I like it? You mean supreme silver, Tony Pizza, Za Land Pizza, Chris well done. Mission, Tom Cruise is making pizza. Oh god, I know whether it's bronze or gold, but it's making me laugh. Andy Mission impizzable.
Speaker 5: That is terrible.
Speaker 1: There is not that's good. Mission pizzable non Welcoming to Ethan Hawk, your latest challenge to making pizza mission impizzable. Gold, Andy give be winning the five hundred dollars now I'm I'm oversighting it. Ten things I hate about Hawaiian Okay, good gold, Domino's Darky Silver pass meat love Actually, oh I love that gold, Tom Son Elmo's wood Fire Pizza.
Speaker 5: That's a good name for a shot. That's gold.
Speaker 1: And the Guns of pepperone brilliant, warm movie. The guns have never owned. That's Pepper, and that's Smarts White Men can.
Speaker 5: Silver bus.
Speaker 1: Oh he is a blastom past wrote Romeo crusp Die. Do you remember Romeo must Die in the movie. Oh, yes, yeah, Romeo crust Die. Silver, Shawn of the Garlic Bread's Shawn of the Dead Shawn the Garlet Bread. That's wrong. That's great, Mark Hopkins, all right, who's winning the five hundred dollars in cash? I love Scooby Dough Andy, that's your money.
Speaker 5: Brilliant and all right.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm hoping that we could run the clock down, but got a minute to fill produce Tina, are you there? Mate?
Speaker 14: Hello?
Speaker 1: Radios La fufu is on Microsoft. Tina and Tina, where are we now? Negotiations with Tina's instant boyfriend for this Friday Radio Speeds eighteen Love on the lines.
Speaker 11: I thought we were told not to discuss that.
Speaker 1: I'll move us on.
Speaker 11: Can you help me?
Speaker 1: Christian's cab all the way to per from Cool and Gata.
Speaker 9: Can you help move Christian's cabana?
Speaker 1: Passing it on from listener to listener. Let's move Christian.
Speaker 12: Cabana.
Speaker 1: All right, we saw this two weeks ago one of our show, very exclusive Beach Cabanas. My idea was could we move it? Sorry, could you move it around the country? So we flew Josh on the show up to the Gold Coast Jazz Lovely listener called Chas met him at the airport and then it's moved from the Gold Coast to Sydney, Sydney to Melbourne. Tina, why tomra ask you? Two days later? What is the later? The latest with the cabanathon?
Speaker 14: Sorry, the cabana has a name. Now he's going by Colin the cabana.
Speaker 1: Ooh this is new.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 14: He's sitting with.
Speaker 6: Anne Marie in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: So Anne Marie has it.
Speaker 14: We now need to get it to Adela by Friday so it can then get taken to Port Augustus. So we need someone to pick it up from Henry in Melbourne tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Why do you sound so down about it, I'm down.
Speaker 6: He's a bit grumpy to the lift. No I heard about the lift for me yet five am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know that's pretty harsh. I mean, I know, Pats, you can go on a bit with those stories that never ended, but don't do don't slam them with the door face as I please watch that the arrows pointing at each other where they click quick, quick close to open it up.
Speaker 14: Come on, I didn't even try.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the wheels have come off. At nine. It's a new feature idea sponsor by Chemist ware House or your tib Now tell me this. How did it get to Melbourne? I missed that bit Monday. Who do we need to thank because last week it was obviously stuck in Bateman's Bay.
Speaker 5: Yes, so I love listener.
Speaker 14: Karen picked it up from Bateman's Bay and took it to Gembrook and that's where Anne Marie picked it up from at the local post office there.
Speaker 1: I love that the local post office gem Brook and then jem Brooks and now it's in Melbourne CBD. Correct tomorrow only tomorrow only? Why tomorrow only? Is it get run out of town? If is there a date eight white tomorrow only?
Speaker 6: That's when Ann Maory's working in the city.
Speaker 14: Otherwise, you know.
Speaker 1: We have time limits, right, you're right, you're right, right, Okay, So what do we actually need this morning from our loveliness is how can they help right now? Teens?
Speaker 14: So if anyone's driving to Adelaide on Friday and wants to be in Melbourne tomorrow, call me thirteen fifty five twenty two.
Speaker 1: Oh that your own number? Now, yeah, that's my number, I know. Call Tina now. Also Tina's loveline come Friday. You want to get used to saying those numbers? Oh yeah, get ready? You like that numbers? Maybe it's the Lucky Love numbers of thirteen fifty five twenty two. Alright, call Tina now, thirteen fifty five twenty two Team until tomorrow, Bye bye bye.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast