Speaker 1: I heart podcasts. You can hear more gold when I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app Got anything good?
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you joining the show. Were you just sniffing your armpits then to see if you've got bo No?
Speaker 3: I have very wet lips and I was just about to speak, so I was worried that if I.
Speaker 1: Specially just because you're standing and speaking where chat posted. You don't need to be that character. You don't need to be the odd ball. We said goodbye to him Friday.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to make sure my lips were dry enough.
Speaker 1: Right, okay?
Speaker 3: The show?
Speaker 1: Yes? What makes you if you have moist lips and radio? They don't make oh right gross? In the mind, the best time to do it is when the Mites go live and red. I mean, we've been in the studio for twenty minutes. You've not been doing your chomping test at all. You do it when we go live.
Speaker 4: I don't know why the because you have breakfast, that's why you're better off not to eat.
Speaker 5: You never eat just before you come.
Speaker 1: On here, Pats, So do you have a breakfast in the morning, I have.
Speaker 3: A protein shake, Yes, I did have, yes, And maybe that's causing the wet mouth reaction.
Speaker 1: Just watch that today, Okay, I'll watch it. We could really ruin the show if certainly we're in the middle of one of the greatest breaks ever on radio and then you trash it with a wet mouth. Yes, Patsy, how is your day yesterday?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm not very happy today.
Speaker 4: I've got to say I do love a fresh bean from the supermarket.
Speaker 5: I never buy frizer. Well just one, no, no, I.
Speaker 1: Get hold anyone say they like a bean, because where are the beans? Where are the beans?
Speaker 5: Well, that's the point. Where are the beans?
Speaker 1: Beans? You can run a garden beans, green.
Speaker 4: Beans or beans pedestrian, normal green fresh beans that you get in the packet.
Speaker 5: I can't get them out my.
Speaker 1: Way for sure. The dullest vegetables so boring. You can add garlic or lemon with them, they're still just so boring.
Speaker 3: I quite like eating beans, but I hate preparing beans because you've got to chop all the time.
Speaker 1: Head off work.
Speaker 5: The payoff was so worth it in the end.
Speaker 1: Superfoods or anything.
Speaker 5: You're not cooking them right.
Speaker 4: If you don't like a bean, You've still got to have them still a little bit sort of you know, crunchy.
Speaker 1: You don't want them too ildent, too floppy either.
Speaker 5: No, not like mum used to boil the heck out of him the water was going.
Speaker 1: Did the same mums used to boil the heck? I remember my mum used to boil my dad's hankies.
Speaker 5: To sterilize that.
Speaker 1: You know, it's just like it's only when time you look back and go, wait, what that was disgusting?
Speaker 3: Hanks are such a dad.
Speaker 1: Thing snotchy like the snopping. Then later on that night made in that.
Speaker 5: Still use a handkerchief.
Speaker 3: My dad used to at school. He was always like, take a hanky, take a hand, and I hated it because it was so lame to have a hanky like full of your snots.
Speaker 1: I do have inkerchiefs. I have two in my back and carry them around because I think a gentlemine should just in case I ever see a damage and distress and I can hu grant it and go please take this.
Speaker 3: Tell me wow, as English gentleman, I know that's me.
Speaker 1: I ride the public transport is hoping to find that damnseil every day after the show at nine a m. So perhaps where are the beans?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm asking you. Where are the beans? I need my beans fixed?
Speaker 1: Did you ask anyone? But you did?
Speaker 5: I did, of course I did.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: He was there, he was unpacking the Brussels sprouts at the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But what age is that person? I bet that could child.
Speaker 5: He'd be young.
Speaker 4: No, i'd be young, twenties, early twenties. But this has been going on for a few weeks, and I thought, no, I need to say something.
Speaker 1: Enough enough, There's only so much I can take.
Speaker 5: Is it a bean shortage? And he said, I think there is a supply issue.
Speaker 1: Yes, And oh they say that about it is that I haven't find those eggs. This country is besieged. Wh I supplied shortages? And yet these supermarkets make so much money. I know, what are the supply promises, the eggs, the beans?
Speaker 3: Do we still not have our eggs section of the supermarket.
Speaker 1: It's COVID days.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 5: I can get eggs at my side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're wear West eggs. I don't want a Western egg.
Speaker 5: We've got perfectly good add No, you.
Speaker 1: Have, and that's why there's those I can't rare at the moment. Is the Bayside eggs come on baside, chock start cooking.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show on podcast.
Speaker 1: Yesterday on the show, we were looking for you Bogan TV shows, and there were so many great ones we went out of time. We're going to do an extra time today on the time Wastter. So we're looking for your Bogan TV shows. You text them in oh four seventy five three one oh four three the ones I didn't have time for yesterday. I've just I've still favorited The Handmaids Tarana. I really really like I really like The Handmaids Tarana. I also like Doctor Whoon instead of Dr Who a time traveling Bogan. I watched that show. Oh yeah, there's a go fund me for that. I will chip in for that. To Whoon is very very good as he has better homes and garages to break into. Good morning, Nathan bowat home two gardens to break into. I'm sorry, that is genius, Nathan. I'll send you a prize and badderrap. That's very good. And instead of get smart jet ski art Kyli. So looking for your Bogan TV shows On four seventy five three one O four three will mark them in ten minutes time. I'll figure outs to day and now for the best one we get you in the next ten minutes, we'll give you a brilliant streaming service stan Free three year. At the moment, I'm working my way through the latest season of the unbelievably brilliant just half hour episodes, but they're crammed with gold hacks. Oh, it's so this this listen, this new season is very stressed. When my wife is we've always watched it together. She's now recused herself from watching it. Which is I gotta watch it, Chris, No, too stressful. It's too stress for Chris.
Speaker 3: You've got to get her to stick with it. Patty and I are you up to date?
Speaker 1: I finished it was.
Speaker 3: Midday. It's coming out?
Speaker 1: Tell me this? Are they back together? Spoiler? Spoil me?
Speaker 3: It is the best show of the last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it. They're so good, it's incredible. They're both brilliant. But Gene Night is so good. What a great Antisty is She's been around for years. She's so brilliant. Deborah vants, she you were looking at me, Blank, I don't known gene night is that's Deborah Vance? Do you think she's just called Deborah Vants? It's a documentary sometimes you're sweat right.
Speaker 5: But she's so good it could be a doc doc eye, couldn't it.
Speaker 1: She's brilliant. Incredit my god, it's a brilliant. She cannot recommend hacks enough on stand. Are you watching the new Alone?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm watching the latest season. They're in the Arctic Circle at the moment, so this is where ten survivalists go out with absolutely no one else.
Speaker 1: But it must be just miserable watching people cold. What do you deal with the hiding that igloo?
Speaker 3: It's so hard at least with the.
Speaker 1: Other a loans they're like the wonder around nature and they try and catch a fish. Short they make a canoe and they go out on a nice lake. What are they just like? They will?
Speaker 3: They're they're honestly like they just bunker down. They're trying to survive that it's so much more brutal, So they don't do as.
Speaker 1: Much as the other because it's so cold.
Speaker 3: One the last guy saw a taken out because he just lost consciousness. It's so much hardcore than when you want alone?
Speaker 1: Is a great runty show. But when it's in those real cold regions, don't you start to get cold? What it is some kind of semantic sematic mirroring, but I started to get really cold just watching people in the cold.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but it's brilliant. I can't start watching it.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell's show. We're doing an extra time on the time waster, Bogan TV shows, the best in show this morning, you win a brilliant streaming service Stan three three year oh four seven five three one oh four three all right, let's smark them three. Oh are you ready?
Speaker 3: I'm ready?
Speaker 1: Okay, I wasn't ready not to soun check you already? First overre asking team members of They're ready. Karl Smith, It's Bogan TV show, Bogan's Heroes and Carl Wanted upon a time in Bali. It's a movie Silver Home and a Wayne Home instead of Home and Away Home and a Wayne. Yeah good, very good. When Harry knocked up Sally, it's it's not a TV show, but it's too good not to say it. Mark christ You're not the Muppet Show, but the Mullet Show. It's time to grab your beer. It's time to fight a fights. Chris upgraded instead of Starskin hutch Eski and Hutch Craig. That's very good, Silver Craig. Are you striking today? See? I know Craig and Seaford is a river driver more than striking out to get better paying conditions?
Speaker 5: Yep, a lot of them out.
Speaker 1: I love that. We've got a little bit of a sinister tone with that. Did we from Percy.
Speaker 6: Running?
Speaker 5: I have more money. They do a great job.
Speaker 1: I said that work Take two? Better call Paul Hogan. That's really good. Tony with an eye, well done. Hey, hey is Payday? Planet of the Mates, Silver, King of the TV Screens, Silu Christian. I don't know how popular this TV show is, but it's topical this morning. It's not a woman of independent means, but a woman of independent beans.
Speaker 3: For our resident.
Speaker 1: Yes, Frankston south Park, that's very good. Who's that from Chris World? Don't give a ship's creek?
Speaker 3: Silver?
Speaker 1: And the four x Files, Oh, very good in my mind? The four x Files? What is that is that? Bogan ghosts? Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, go to the stealing your views Polter Bogans.
Speaker 1: Who's best in show, Who's getting Stan free for a year.
Speaker 3: It's going to be Tony with An. I better call Paul Hogan.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining us, An, it's a Christian O'Connell's show. Do you guys like making playlists? I'm obsessed to playlist love totally of years ago. This would have been before your time. Rio you said, when you add in the days of burning CD playlists, you'd have to click and track. Did you ever get into that?
Speaker 3: I used lime wire and yeah, me, yes, acquire the song.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the day when the record companies are putting people in prison? Yes, because we just want to download music. Yes, it was that whole napster, Yes, actually putting people behind bars for downloading MP three files.
Speaker 3: And it was that ad that would play before movies like you wouldn't steal a car, You wouldn't steal.
Speaker 1: A bad Yeah. Whereas now it's it's so easy to make playlists. So I'm obsessed with making playlists, and so I've got I've come up with this thing. Recently. I started to make this playlist of every year of my life. I went through each year and I just quickly googled top forty best selling singles of that year, and so you've got all this array of choice to build up this incredible playlist over the years of your life. Now I'm fifty two, so I haven't completed it yet because warning this is like it feels like a life's project, because I will spend twenty minutes of staring at that twil forty. Maybe how does that fix him? With the year before and the flow of this, So.
Speaker 5: Many years to go through, so much choice, so.
Speaker 1: Much experience, and so much wisdom of the rio, you know, whereas you've only got what like five or six years and that you know, Patchy and I we've got more of a breath of choice. So yeah, look, I know some of you are going Christian bloody out. This one takes a long time. You don't have to commit to doing your whole life before emailing me some of your songs. You can just pick, like one from the nineties, one from the two thousands. We're calling it My Life in Pop Music. And then what we're going to do is across the week, were gonna be playing some of the songs from your life in pop music.
Speaker 6: Lay to play, listen to songs that remind me of my life. Go ahead with your own song, tell us your.
Speaker 1: Own today a very special treat because there's a very special person's birthday. She is a superstar on the show. She lights all of us up on the team. Happy birthday to our very own Caitlin MacArthur. Happy birthday night. Honestly, you too. You're such a every day I coming. You're just You're just just this effortless kind of I was going to play you a song today right on the way and saying, do you know what song is? Calean, She's like a firework every day. There's energy and there's sparkles come over. It's never not like that. You're just one of those people that just have that. But I said, and I can't play a song for you. You need to to pick two songs you should do today. It's my life in pop music.
Speaker 3: Mak'm very very happy to do that.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Are you happy being here on your birthday?
Speaker 7: I couldn't be happier. I really love you guys, and I love being here every day. I'm very lucky to work on this show and to be with you. And so you know, as much as you say you love having me here. I love being around all of you every single day.
Speaker 1: And you're also super excited because you're off to Europe Friday.
Speaker 7: Yes i am, but for a good reason. It's my best friend's weddings.
Speaker 2: Well, if there's a.
Speaker 1: Bad reason, it's none of our business. I'm going over there. I've been a pickpocket for a couple of weeks in Europe going up for bad reades. Don't even more excited by that or what you up to.
Speaker 7: But yes, I am headed to Europe on Friday night, which I'm very excited about.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what's the first song? One? From what year? Where were we going to?
Speaker 7: Okay, so in the nineties. I was born in ninety two. I am thirty three today and I couldn't go past for that whole decade. The Spice Girls were iconic, absolutely iconic for me. Me and my cousins. We used to put dance concerts on for our family and we'd make them pay twenty cents to come in.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's so great. Do you remember? Those things? Were all we used to do? Stuff like that.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, it was the best. And we would spend all day preparing and like rehearsing, and the biggest song for us during that time was Stop by the Spice Girls. It had its own dance, So I made the rehearsal very is there. But the parents loved it. And yeah, we would go and buy candy after with all the money that we would make off our parents.
Speaker 1: Cool. So is it time to spice up your life?
Speaker 7: Please play Stop?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast, all.
Speaker 1: Right this morning? Then on My Life and Pop Music, we're doing one of the dream Team. It's our awesome producer Caitlin play list.
Speaker 6: Of songs that from me of mine? Lie, go ahead with your own song? Tes your roll?
Speaker 1: All right, Kaitlyn? What song a week? I'd asked you to concentrate. I just buzzed through to you and because I knew you're all dizzy, I should not have done this. You're a firework, I said that, and that firework is fizzing right now. What are you looking at? I was just waiting for your bus or something is stand out the window. We're primetime, baby, prime time.
Speaker 7: I was ensuring the right song was in because this is iconic and it needs to be played.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? So what year are we going to first of all, in.
Speaker 7: Your life already, we're going to two thousand and seven. I was fifteen at the time, so it was primal for me.
Speaker 1: Primal. I listen, I know you've go the Gold Coast Primal, I don't want to know any more about your primal teenage now about playing this. Do you understand tell us about what fifteen year old Kite was up to when't you like cranking out journalistics?
Speaker 7: I was, yes, so that was the first time i'd ever.
Speaker 1: Be what we were working for the Gold Coast.
Speaker 7: Times or Coast Bulletin at the time. Yes, I was a journalist and I will review loads of different things, including like water slides went and why that's so great?
Speaker 1: And you've still got those articles?
Speaker 4: Yes, I do I have?
Speaker 1: Please can you bring some in?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will.
Speaker 1: I want you. I want you to read them out. Reviews of water slides you don't get that in the board and Old Guardian of the Age.
Speaker 7: I also did reviews on different music and stuff like that, which was fantastic because I'd get all these freebies.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it was the first year of doing that.
Speaker 1: Did you review the Beatles? Whilst we were talking, we're having a meeting and Kate. I'm not familiar with any of their songs. The Beatles everyone, even if you're not a mega fan.
Speaker 3: Everyone noticed one of the Octopus's.
Speaker 7: Garden them and after I heard it, understandably it's a ridiculous song, So why.
Speaker 1: Would I ever heard it? Yeah, you mus have been quite a harsh reviewer as well. Anyway, back to the water slides, what was it ridiculous?
Speaker 7: Was my favorite song at the time, which was Umbrella Barrienna.
Speaker 5: I had it as my.
Speaker 7: Text message alert sound effect and I also me and my friends tried to learn the dance that she did in the rain with the umbrella, not successfully, but we tried at least awesome.
Speaker 1: This is such a great song. Happy Birthday, Marca.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show go on podcast I.
Speaker 1: Prosuser Kelly MacArthur's our birthday today Her life Hip Hop music over to you now, email me go through the years of your life. You google the top forty selling singles of that year. Pick a song you love and I made to play this and send it up to me and I'll be playing some of the songs my life. Hi pop music. Email me you'll play this? Please? Can I just say as well, thank you to everyone of it is doing this. Do not put them in a spreadsheet. I delete those emails. I know you might think that's childish. I'm allergic to spreadsheets. Won the team who's new yesterday TEENA came in with a spreadsheet when they have not told you I can't now deal with this. You need to put it in a bin somewhere. Let's bring them out in hives. You know I can't be anywhere here and I come in the same room as a spreadsheet. So if you go into this effort, please just put it in an email. No spreadsheets, Okay, I didn't get into this line of what something feels like a proper job spreadsheet there. Please don't do that to me. Email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au so yesterd not show how I was saying, how I've been installed as the CPO Chief Planning Officer from my forthcoming daughter. I not my forthcoming daughter. Shot news, shot news shot news. My wife who's fifty five. I don't think she has on her vision board pushing out another kid at fifty five. Now that will be about who had that on their BINGO card? This year as she starts breaking out the sweat then like she's not pregnant. She I feel like I need to bring my wife going. Wait, I didn't imagine this, and we had a chat about this. Any hohosy, what are I saying? Chief planning officer of my daughter's fothcoming, that's what's forthcoming, not a kid. Her twenty first in July. My wife is not around during the day of our daughter's twenty first. She's on a training course, so we're having dinner in evening, but during the day, she's going to have an awesome day. It's her twenty first. She sat me down yesterday she said, hey, listen, couple of friends of mine hurts just show that you're very excited. You've got a couple of pans. We had a planning meeting yesterday where I was given some guidelines slash rules. So the idea is, and she's really up for this, she's already spoke to a couple of mates, is that I'm going to hire one of these minibuses that do wine tours. You're going to go and do like three wineries. You know, it'd be really nice during the day, and it's it's interesting when you go to wineries, you try the different wines, you compare them and grade them and stuff like that. It's a good fun thing to do. So the first thing, she said, when we go to wineries, you're not to spend too much time chatting to people there. Yes, I love to yack it up, stick a few wines in me. I mean you, best mate, she said, Hi, am front and center of attention. You're not some rando at the bar who you're s being phone numbers in because you're lonely in the middle aged, lone next with the best friend one of these wineries. But okay, no chatting to too many people, I said, I can't be rude, I can't arrive and it's goes no time for you, maarman, all the wine flights and zip it. No surprises, I said, yes, but I really mean no, I'm not signing up on that. There will be surprises. Also, nothing tacky, she got win yesterday, the personalized good. I'm still looking for that. I'm going to do it so I don't think that's tacky. I think it's classy.
Speaker 3: Nothing tacky. Now, yeah, that is you do lean towards I.
Speaker 1: Know, I don't know I'm a discerning, stylish gentleman abound town. That is not true at all.
Speaker 5: Mercher is off the table.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, she's okay with merch merchant. No, it's not. That's like saying the sports logo is attacky. That's much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah, no, no, no, this.
Speaker 1: Will be very classy. Not too many emotions. She was more or less well, she was staring at me like died it down. Okay, we don't want staring off at a distance. At the end of the oh so quickly in fire on the Minibus, that is song number one of the players, I start to make the emotions. Memories, bring memories, not too many emotions. And I think linked to that she said no speech.
Speaker 3: Okay, so no talking, fair enough.
Speaker 1: You have to do his speech like getting the minimus and go off.
Speaker 4: We indeed, Ruby might feel that she wants to do a speech. But you don't need to speak every day on the radio.
Speaker 1: But that's a radio show. It's a different context.
Speaker 3: Twenty first. Sorry, you don't get a choice. We do speeches at you. That's what happens at a twenty first. So if you want to speak, spe not just that the time, the effort yes, money getting that through these twenty one years.
Speaker 1: If I want to say something, I will say something.
Speaker 3: It's a right of passage. You have to have an embarrassing speech.
Speaker 1: That it won't be embarrassing. I'm a pro great speech, good speech, great speech like that is Churchill here right now, fight on the beach's ruby. Now. The one thing I do need some help with. Yesterday I start to google like wine bus tours. There's like, obviously hung absolve them. They've all got great reviews. You don't know who's any good. And my wife and I I can't name any names, had quite a bad experience. Once we'd hired somebody. They rang and said, we can't do the tour today. But don't worry. I'm sending someone who will do it. They don't normally do the tours. You know, you're like, what red flag this person? One point, I said, this is an interesting winery out now, what can you tell us about the wines here? This guy goes, so I don't really drink red wine? Ah no, no, oh, it is terrible, really bad. At one point, so I'm gonna drop you off here for lunch. I back in nineteen minutes. Nineteen minutes goes by, can't get old this dude over? Two hours go by, can't go hold this dude right? Two and a half hours he rocks up and my wife was like, My wife was like feeling She said, why A yeah, man, we didn't know what we're going on, he goes So I just fell asleep in the lay by around the corner. So I'm a bit nervous. Yes, yes about someone. So here's what I need. If anyone's been on a wine tour and the people that they used and booked it through, they can personally say, we're really good. You don't need to call and appreciate you really busy, but you really would be helping me out. I really do need to find out a great company to do this. Can you just text me? It really really helped me and help me. This is the biggest thing I need to sort out this week. Is this. Then I'll get working on the really important stuff, the merch that I'm personally going to design.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show, go on podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian, but listen for last half and out. One thing that's screaming out that this show needs every Wednesday now is Wednesday water slide reviews. You have the reviewer in Caitlyn. You're right, the first one starts next week. Yeah, it's booked, thank you very much. Yesterday then I got a message from one of you in the first hour of the show and they signed off Kim Barcelona, and so I messaged he about and said, are you Kim listening in Barcelona or are you Kim's surname Barthelona? She said, I am Kim Barcelona. So then we went on a hunt all around the world looking for people with surnames. It may be it'sue, maybe it's people you work with. So we have Kim Barcelona. We heard about Jack Hollywood, Gary London, Nancy Salem, Nicole England. My favorite one. Yes see is there an Australian name more Australian than Kylie Kants? Heil's like a local radio name DJ name that's made up on the Gold Coast Kylie Cants Ria. Who else did we get after the show yesterday?
Speaker 3: We've got Tiffany, Blackland, which is a town in New South Wales. I went on a school excursion there once. Shelle Mansfield, Mansfield beautiful place. Alicia Bright also.
Speaker 1: Ta Maker which.
Speaker 3: Russell Rhoades Roads in Greece and Cindy Talbot, which is on the way to mary Borough.
Speaker 1: I also heard yesterday from Julie England and now now England used to be her maiden name, but she signs off her email and she didn't think that this is significant Julie Haddock. So she's now Julie Haddock. Had it obviously a fish surname. We now move on Wednesday. We've gone around the world. We're now going under the oceans and rivers of the world. That's right, I'm looking for fish people. We can call the fish people. They're fish people. Julie Haddock. What at the Julie casually sign off yours Julie Haddock.
Speaker 3: She said, Julie Haddock brackets fish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fish person. So we start with Julie Haddock. I know good friend Linda and Richard Pike. Really yes, yes, yes, yeah, Kaitlin, if you've got someone who's a fish person, yes, I went.
Speaker 7: To school with a girl called Olivia Salmon.
Speaker 5: She was a really good goalie.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's so relevant. We've got just please only birthday, so focused. Okay, So fish people are you one of them? Do you work with one of them? Do you do did you go to school? One of them. We've got to have a fish surname.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Looking for Fish People fish related surname after one of our listeners I've seen as Julie Haddock. Christian. There's a shark called you know, there are lots of different like types of sharkt your hammerhead Shark, Basking shark, Port Phillip Jackson. There's a shark called I've never heard of this one. This guy's wrong. There's a shark called a cocaine shark.
Speaker 5: Oh, really, no, I think.
Speaker 1: There was a movie. No, there was a movie called Cocaine Shark.
Speaker 3: Cocaine Beer, cocaine Bear.
Speaker 1: Yes, No, I think there's one called cocaine Shark, like mate, Yes, but there is no way there's an actual shark, no participating. Is there a type of shark called cocaine shark?
Speaker 7: Sorry, there is a movie that came out in twenty twenty three called Cocaine Shark. It was a horror action.
Speaker 1: Yes, but there's no type of shark called that, is there. Oh, guy's wrong here, not.
Speaker 3: That I can find.
Speaker 1: I think you know where you just mishear something and he's obviously something about the movie cocaine shark. He thinks it's a type of shark. So David attenbra has never ever told the world about a cocaine shark, okay, and he know that man would know anyway, Christian, I went to school with a dusty cocaine. No way, someone is out there called dusty cocaine. There's no way. I'm sorry, Shane, but I'm calling time on that one. That's not so we're looking for me with fish surnames this morning on the show, Christian David Fish Barrick high school in the eighties, and yeah, I went out with a girl whose mother's maid him name was Herring who married Fisher. Are the odds it started half an hour early. What are the odds? Yeah, thank you very much, Nathan. Some of these are belly believe all these fish names. Leonard Fish. In fact, that someone on the line now who knows Leonard Fish.
Speaker 8: Ryan, Good morning, Hey mate, here you go on.
Speaker 1: I'm good, welcome to a show, right, So you know Leonard Fish.
Speaker 8: Look, I haven't seen him in twenty years now, but yeah, in high school I had a well we knew someone in our year level Leonard Fish. And as I said, it is twenty years ago. I don't know why I remember this, but when you did the high school photo, like the year photo and everything.
Speaker 1: Like that, oh yeah years ago.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah yeah. So when you did that, you had to stay in where you were sitting or standing, and then the teacher would pass like like a bit of paper and you had to write you know, your name and everything like that. So when the laminated photo came, it had you know your name, where you were sitting and everything like that. And I don't know why he thought it was just funny, but it sticks in my brain like nothing else. But he wrote, Lenny Trout.
Speaker 1: Quite a frank. Stuff is a gift to keep? Is it gift to the future? Really?
Speaker 8: But the thing the thing I love about the thing I loved about it was like the teachers would have had to look over it, and no one looked over it, and it was just there laminated. So yeah, we had a we had a Lenny Fish, Leonard Fish, and a Lenny Trout.
Speaker 1: That's pretty because you're right, those those school photos they're imortalized, aren't they keep They.
Speaker 8: Are they are there are somewhere at me mum's house right now. But right now I actually want to go there and get that frame up.
Speaker 1: On the wall. I want to see that Leonard Fish all right, yeah, please do you could have the whole class of different lended and then finished names, couldn't you see?
Speaker 8: You'll see a whole year level with the mails bowl haircut.
Speaker 1: Ryan, Thank you so much for giving us a call mate. Really made us laugh.
Speaker 8: Have a great days, Greg.
Speaker 1: Good morning, welcome to the show. Hi guys, I'm good, great. I hope you're having a good week so far so someone with the fish surname? How do you know? Well?
Speaker 9: I used to work with a guy called Rod.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 10: And uh and.
Speaker 9: I also went to school with a guy called Mark Hook.
Speaker 1: Mark, you got the Rod and he was by far the smartest guy in our in our year. Right, that's was a great goalkeeper. Might have been all the brain through.
Speaker 3: That's about.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry worry about it's actually the old jack post with that unnecessary follow up question. Ghost. All right, Greg, much calling in Kenny, Good morning.
Speaker 11: Good morning, guys. How are you going.
Speaker 1: We're good, Keddy and I hope you're well.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm good, thank you so really good. Couple of friends of ours we've met in the last couple of years, Neil and Fi owners.
Speaker 1: Salmon the salmons.
Speaker 11: But also through some connections, I found out that a guy that used to work or be in charge of the aquarium at Taronga Zoo. His name was John West.
Speaker 1: Did that helps you get the job?
Speaker 11: Possibly one of the odds?
Speaker 1: What are the odds everywhere today? Kenny? Thank you very much? You give us a call?
Speaker 11: No where is he?
Speaker 1: Squeeze in one more before Patsy's news. Good morning, Stephen.
Speaker 7: Hey, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good Stephen. So you know some of the fish surname?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I used to go to school years and years ago with a girl called Leonor Taylor and her dad was a fisherman.
Speaker 3: Taylor is a tome and I know quite an oily.
Speaker 1: Oh wait that and the cocaine shark. I mean it's been ahead of the ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Christian O'Connell Shark Gone Podcast.
Speaker 1: We are looking for the future generation of trades. We're calling these tiny tradees, kids that love to do flat pack. Maybe they've helped to mum l dad. If they've got those skills. We're looking for them on this Friday to put them up against each other. Ria, what are these young tiny trades going to be putting together up against a race of time, skill and verve.
Speaker 3: They will be making the mom chest of two draws, which is supposed to take thirty to sixty.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, yesterday we had a postal meeting. I said, just go for the bedside table, not the draws.
Speaker 3: I've actually got them.
Speaker 1: We can't have kids swearing on the radio because anyway, anytime I go near flat Back there is heavy industrial swearing.
Speaker 3: I had to tap out. We actually have the mom in our wardrobe and had to make my partner will build because it's really anything with draws is hot.
Speaker 1: Now it's so complicable. We can't have these kids doing that.
Speaker 3: I think it might actually be too hot.
Speaker 1: Yes, so it's the mum. So it's a chest to two drawers. Yes, it's not going to be They're going to be here to like midnight slain Lamer. There are rules about this and right this so.
Speaker 3: The thirty to sixty minutes is like the suggestions on a recipe adult for an adult. Yes, I'm I this makes me nervous.
Speaker 1: I saw one yesterday that I care do. That's just a bedside sort of metallic table.
Speaker 3: Okay, is there any assembling involved.
Speaker 1: Of course there will be, but weeks more of their level. These are the kids we had, Yes sir, let's play the theme tune.
Speaker 12: First of all, TI tradday built it Ti trad Yesday Tad.
Speaker 1: The standard of these tiny trading is huge. Yesterday we met eleven year old Leo.
Speaker 9: I reckon I would be a good tiny trading because I've built a bedside table and I've also Chester's jaws.
Speaker 1: See that's eleven year oldly now he's come along for tiny trades is Friday? What about Bridget thirteen.
Speaker 9: I've made a bunch of Ikea furniture. I feel pretty confident with those, and like I've painted my house. I've like knocked down his.
Speaker 1: Desk, the painted the house. Come out and do mine piece because I got a quote and it is hell expensive, so please Ridget come round. And then we met Chloe, who's fourteen.
Speaker 10: I built my.
Speaker 9: Own vanity, some seats, a ramp for my lizard. My dad taught me most of it.
Speaker 1: It's the ramp for the lizard and if you missed a cool yessay. The ramp goes from her bedroom from her bed up to the lizard house. Yes, I love this I mean, why can't you just pick the lizard up? Yeah, I guess we must take it ages at night she said good night to a little lizard make his slow way up to his to his treehouse.
Speaker 3: Maybe you know how in Millionaire you get to call a friend. Maybe at some point if this is quite deferone.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The Christian o'connall show podcast.
Speaker 1: What are the odds Your stories of coincidence and chance still hasn't been claimed? One thousand dollars must go this week for Instant Call of the Week. Could go to the next half an hour your story of coincidence and chants on thirteen fifty five twenty two. Right now they we're looking for Tiny Trade E's.
Speaker 12: T Trading and day Build It Time tradi Yes, Day.
Speaker 1: Turn Tiny Trade is coming in on the show this Friday. Where are we with? Ohs? By the way, still get still keep getting to get that tapped on the shoulder and so I take it. No hammers or drills getting injured, no power tools.
Speaker 3: That's kind of the only directive I'm aware of.
Speaker 4: What about goggles and you know, safety vests.
Speaker 1: And super still cap toe boots right hard YAKA for kids. I don't know if they see that.
Speaker 7: We just looked into it. I don't have it because children shouldn't be around something that's going to chop their toe off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a good point. I get when to say like that. It's a data felt in shame that I didn't say that earlier. Actually, you're right. It's the golden role you have when they hands are your kid from the maternity waders, like they really should be around something they could chop the toe off. All right, my man, just get my pen and make a note of that. So how are we keeping them safe?
Speaker 7: So we have some goggles for each of them. We have a hard hat and we are only used hod hat.
Speaker 1: It's just flat pack. What do they need protecting their heads? What's going to fall in a radio studio?
Speaker 7: We also wanted to make them feel the part, so they've got a high vis vest also, and also they are using hands so that there's safety.
Speaker 1: First, great well and safety first radiosecond and what really should be radio No, Rather they come first. Josh is up for it. He's a tiny trading Good morning twelve year old Josh.
Speaker 9: Good morning Christian.
Speaker 1: Good morning Josh. So you're getting ready for school? Yes? I am, Yeah, and do you like school?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: Now, Josh tell me this. Have you got a couple of good mates? Because if you've got a couple of good mates, that's all you need at school, isn't it?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And what are your best friends called? Do you want to say? Loads on the right now? Josh? H hello rarah flo Rider rah rah oh sorry sorry flow rider blood flow Rider. That's pretty cool?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 1: I love that guy? All right? Now, Josh, what have you built flat packed? Do I? Why?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 9: I have built a single bed before you built your own bed with some helps of course?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I can't read those IKEA instructions.
Speaker 1: Don't even going there, Josh would say about this? That's something to say anything else other than the bed.
Speaker 9: I've built a bedside table?
Speaker 2: Oh wow?
Speaker 1: Now this right? Has he got draws? That bedside table? Did it?
Speaker 7: Know?
Speaker 1: Now we're thinking that we either go bedside table or we go for a chest of draws? Who draws? Do you think that you would be able to do that? Josh?
Speaker 9: I can the chest of drawers?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah? Do you reckon? You be able to do that? Within an hour? Though you only get an hour?
Speaker 9: Maybe?
Speaker 1: All right? And up for grabs is two hundred dollars in cash. What would you do with that kind of money, my.
Speaker 9: Friend, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's too much to even think about it that day.
Speaker 1: If you and it, I'm happy to put it into a high interest account come find me for five years. So all right, Josh, we'll see you Friday. Come on down. Thank you, christiansure look forward to meting you properly. Josh.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: It is time now for this week's What are the Odds?
Speaker 10: Drive you on the road one day and I thought i'd pull over for lunch because I had a meeting with the company I worked for was biggest client in the afternoon, and I hit another car. We pull over to the side of the road. We get our our business cards to scribble our contact details. He turns over my card, looks at me and says, Jesus are having a bad day, and I go, yeah, I know. He goes, no, No, you don't understand. You're meeting with me at three o'clock.
Speaker 1: I can never get tired of hearing that. It's one of my favorite ones of the year. It is time for what are the Odds?
Speaker 6: What are the odds.
Speaker 3: You gotta be justhing.
Speaker 6: Me like, were you with Cheryl who married a hun?
Speaker 1: Who works with Cheryl who married a hunt?
Speaker 6: As well?
Speaker 1: Let's get straight into it. Good morning, Christian. What are the odds? What are they? Ollie? I met a King Charles Cavalier breeder prior to purchasing a pump from her. The breeder said, what is your name? I said, Ollie? She said, I have a son called Donnie. He doesn't end there. My friend, Wow. I asked, what is the name of the expecting mother of the dog. She said Grace. I said, that is my mother's name. It doesn't stop there. The reader then said to me, what are you going to call this pup? They start calling the pumps by a name so they get used to it. I said, my grandmother's name was Ellen. However everyone called her Nellie, so we're going to call our pup Nellie. I've been looked at me in disbelief. She said, that's what my grandmother's name is. Oh two three.
Speaker 5: Wow, what are the odds?
Speaker 1: What are the odds? Amazing? We never had one involving a King Charles cater Finally, I drive one hundred kilometers to see my ninety eight year old mother once a week. Good on, I'm not allowed to come unless I have Nellie with me. And thank you all for at touching a photo. Oh my god, Nellie and your mom. Now it's Sandy. You didn't put your mom's name on there. This is a mysterious old woman with a beautiful looking King. Charles Cavalier is Nelly, I hope. So we're some random boat he's got off the Internet that he shares no business owning. But I love that. Doesn't she look so happy with that?
Speaker 3: Joy?
Speaker 1: I tell you what. He looks as grumpy as anything is old, Nenny. King, Charles Cavaliers are arrogant aloof little.
Speaker 3: MutS English dogs.
Speaker 1: You here's another one, Norell. What are the odds? Back in the nineties, before kids had mobile phones, a group of us used to hang out the local shopping center food court after school. I used to do this as well. There was a payphone nearby. One day, it just starts ringing randomly. I pick it up and jokingly say, hello, you've reached the white Horse Plaza food court. Who are you? After a woman replied I'm looking for Bobby, I said, you've called a public payphone. Let me check. He called out for Bobby, no response, told her Bobby's not there. She then asked, do you know when he's coming home? Something about her voice for a minute, so I said, is that you Val?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 1: Voo was my manager at the supermarket I worked after school. She had meant called Bobby to cover a shift and I was on the list. Not realizing she called a public phone phone, she just assumed she died my home number instead. I agreed to cover the shift on he decks some money When aren't able to explain what really happened, Val couldn't believe it and said I should buy a lot of ticket. What are the odds? I love that? Is that you Van?
Speaker 4: Remember in the days of the payphone, you could wring other phone boxes and people could answer, like in country towns. Yeah, and everyone knew everyone you knew there. It was just weird, just another time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that network worked, didn't Yeah?
Speaker 5: Totally?
Speaker 1: Yeah. I remember a friend of mine, his dad was a salesman and he worked out of a payphone. What do you mean, well, he had that phone. Yes, so sometimes you'd use it to call a friend and can you just wrap it up? I'm bout to close the dell. Then get on there and go, Derek, are we doing this or not? He worked out of public Seriously, that was his office number. Sometimes people would pick up the phone and because like Phats said, it was a quite a small town there would we take down details of this customer order. All right, give us a call. What are the odds? Your story is now? Thirteen fifty five, twenty.
Speaker 2: Two, Christian O'Connell show, go on podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian. You can still call public payphones. My partner and I do it for fun at the weekend. Is that like I don't know? Is that come going to cosplay? It's one of them at the payphone and they hook up there? How does that work out? Email me? I'm interested. No, good morning, it's twelve, when it is past eight gold four point three, it is on. The lines are open. Now we have stories lined up. Let's get our first one on. Hello, Jennifer, what are the odds? What are those odds? Jennifer? What have you got from ll?
Speaker 13: When I was born, it was either a debate that I was called Jennifer or Stephanie. And my middle name is Catherine, start with a C I. And we've got neighbors a few years ago with three girls in Their names were Jennifer, Catherine, and stephany Oh wow wow, and Catherine felt the same way with.
Speaker 1: A c I.
Speaker 11: We do.
Speaker 1: Name that tune. I like it. Wow, that is Gooseyes, I've got goosies already. Bumps.
Speaker 13: The number six in my life too.
Speaker 1: Six is a significant number for you.
Speaker 13: Yes, seven, the dresses, wow, so many yeah.
Speaker 1: Between deaths.
Speaker 13: Oh well, my mother.
Speaker 1: She died no.
Speaker 13: Twenty six. We were told on the twenty sixth of December that she only had three months lived.
Speaker 1: Oh well, this is Christmas.
Speaker 13: That was a long time ago. She died on the twenty six in March. When she was cremated, she went into number six.
Speaker 1: What do you mean went into number six?
Speaker 13: Well, the burner, you can sit there and watch.
Speaker 1: I did not I did not know that. I don't know you could sit there.
Speaker 13: Wow, you know, behind.
Speaker 1: The glass and blah blah blah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, we wanted to, you know, see but all till the end, I suppose.
Speaker 1: See it all through.
Speaker 13: Yeah, my boys were born at a time with the number six in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everywhere, all right. Jennifer, lovely chatting to you. Thank you very much.
Speaker 13: Have a great day.
Speaker 1: All was tiny, Good morning morning.
Speaker 8: What are the odds?
Speaker 1: What are the odds?
Speaker 3: Do it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 9: So years ago, I'm old in the nineties, I opened my very first bank account, got my card. Do they hand you your card and your pin number? Fust forward a few years I opened another account at another bank, handed me in my card and what are the odds? The exact same pin number.
Speaker 1: And they created at random, aren't they?
Speaker 3: Odds are one in ten thousand?
Speaker 5: How do you know that?
Speaker 3: Maybe that's not right? That did you pin one in? Is up to Yes, that's right, it's ninety nine commodations, so it's one year.
Speaker 1: One in ten thousand. Can you believe that, Tony?
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, no, I still still trip out over it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know mine better, Tony. That's a great one. Thank you very much for sharing with us. Have a good days, Josh, Good morning, Josh.
Speaker 14: Morning morning, Christian.
Speaker 1: How are we? I'm good, Josh. Are you having a good week so far? Welcome to the showmate, Thank you?
Speaker 14: What are the odds of this? A couple of years ago, I had a new guy start at work and I'm training him, we're training away what not, and he goes hoy to do you ever go out to this bane. It was one of the bar about half an hour away. Forty minutes I.
Speaker 8: Go, yeah, yeah, I did.
Speaker 1: What are the od to this?
Speaker 14: I had invited him back around to my house in the group of our party just for kick ons, And yeah, I wouldn't know this guy from a bar of soap.
Speaker 8: Gets better? Sorry on my.
Speaker 14: Video memories on Snapchat and I'll find a video of this guy.
Speaker 1: You're kidding.
Speaker 14: What are the odds of that?
Speaker 3: Just the guys you invite back to kick ons after your you know, had a big night, they're the people you never want to see again because.
Speaker 1: The moment everyone in the world is your friends come bloody that guy and whatnot.
Speaker 14: But you know we were drunk at the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatnot?
Speaker 14: And yeah it turns out really nice guy. Anyway to work with.
Speaker 1: This one rather than watching the burners anyway, Josh, thank you very much. You call me, have a good day.
Speaker 14: Thank you.
Speaker 2: What the Christian o'connal show.
Speaker 1: But I think Friday we should have some payphone fun. I'm getting all these texts. It was a throwaway thing early about payphones. You can still call payphones. My son does it for pranks.
Speaker 5: Where are there even payphones these days.
Speaker 1: You still seeing them around. There's a couple near me. Yes, yes, Sometimes he calls up random payphones. This kid's eleven, and he asks him where the beach is and it's somewhere at the beach.
Speaker 3: It's good to see that.
Speaker 1: And also ask him where does he drop the cash to freak people? Or how much for the woman.
Speaker 3: Eleven who's teaching him these things.
Speaker 1: Future Australian Breakfast They found the next Carl and Jackie O host tell him to stop. Sometimes when we see a small kid playing with a payphone, we will look up the phone number and call it just to freak them out. We have to do this Friday. I don't know what we do, but we're doing stuff. This is how we crank up the fun on a Friday, Fun Time paypone project who had a song payphone PAF you've missed out? His singer partner Wiz Kalifa shout out with Kelly Sad Did I know that? Christian? What are the odds? Yes? Back to what are the odds? What about this one? Then it's just come in. The woman who filled my position at work had the same name as me, Kylie. That's not too weird. But he also had only one child, boy, the same as me, and we both called them Max. Oh, so you put all this together. The woman who did the same job as me had the same name, same only child, and we both called them the same Max. Wow, Lisa, We've got time for one last story. Lisa. It's you. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 15: This is a this is an odds and a chance one. I think more than happy to share this. One twenty fourteen, I went to the AFL Grand Final. I'm a mad Hawthorn supporter, and Hawthorne played Collingwood, so I got I was fortunate, my daughter and I got seats on the wing on the fence. Amazing day we won. Two years later, I was working in Darwin. I walked into the kitchen, had my Horthorn mugs. A work colleague who had never met before come up and said, oh, you bragg for Hawthorne. Yep, so do I. Then we started sort of bragging a bit. I went to the fourteen Grand Final, fifteen Grand Final. He's going, so did I. So did I. He said, come and have a look at photos. We shared where we sat, He took me over, showed his photos. We were both in the same photo after the game when one of the Hawthorn players took a selfie of the three of us on the wind on the boundary.
Speaker 1: This is incredible.
Speaker 15: You're reading me no true story. And we're now friends on Facebook and every year we share that story too. No one else knows it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Have you kept in touch?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, we keep in touch.
Speaker 15: He now works back in Perth and I'm in Melbourne. We just share the story on Facebook and we just had a laugh. We just we cannot believe it because we never spoke to each other before that.
Speaker 1: That is a crazy story. Every week we get these amazing stories where you just it stops everything and you're putting yourself there. We've all got those photos on our phone where there's random people there, but you never ever reunited with those people that you don't even know ever again.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 15: And the funny thing was like I was winging because I remember there was this after the game. There was this Sydney supporter. We got crushed on the on the fans because everyone was trying to get down, and he jumped over the top of us and I was like, oh yeah, I got crushed on the fence. But this crazy you know, Sydney support after them, He goes, so did I And that's how we went in fact and went, yeah, yeah, but that's okay. They're not going I'm so good this year, So I'm pretty happy.
Speaker 1: Do you know what, Lisa? We do a thing every week on the show. I don't know if you've heard it before, but when we get a really great story, we give them one thousand dollars and make you our instant call of the week. This is such a great story. You told it so well. You've just won a thousand dollars as our call of the week. So much. No amazing story, an amazing story. Yeah yeah, really really great Lisa. You did you did it so well. So you just won a thousand dollars. What are you going to do with your money?
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 15: My mum's saying, doing it tough.
Speaker 11: I'm going to take out for a really special filler.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, you have a big old all night or a thousand bucks? Both get on it.
Speaker 15: Well, you know I will be spoiling her, It'll be sure.
Speaker 1: What a lovely thing you can do. Ah, what a great use of money. You sound like a great daughter.
Speaker 11: Oh I can't thank you guys laugh.
Speaker 15: That is just amazing.
Speaker 1: Honestly, when we get stories like yours, Lisa, it makes our show. Okay, so thank you very much, and everyone listening right now they all heard a great story as well. It's a gift to share these stories. So thank you, Lisa.
Speaker 15: Yeah, take care and thank you again.
Speaker 1: Have a wonderful day, all right, and enjoy checking your mum out as well. Yeah, I will take care. Thank you very much. Lisa winning one thousand dollars in a rightly deserved Caller of the Week thanks to Mercedes benz Beric tax Time is trading time at Mercedes Benz Beric Time Waster on the way next.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Up for graunds to down the time Waster.
Speaker 3: We have the Mission Impossible for tickets to.
Speaker 1: Gold Class this cinema's Gold Class. It has been announced today. We're looking for your strong celebrities. It's been announced that the first ever Enhanced Games. Oh is this a new AFL thing? I just heard Eddie maguire. What worrying about stuff like this? This is a new thing for the Enhanced Round. Competitors are allowed, not just encouraged, to take performance enhancing drugs. This is taking place in Vegas next year. This is going to be huge mental and actually the athletes are going to be huge. I'm looking at the Aussie world champion, James Magnuson.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, he's enormous.
Speaker 1: He is enormous. He looks like mister incredible. He doesn't look like a swimmer. He looks like an American footballer. He's jacked. He's putting on another twenty kilos and he's already big anyway, twenty kill as a muscle to try and shatter the fifty meter world records swimming. Yes, really is he a bigger perts?
Speaker 3: Wow, it's going to be a frick show.
Speaker 1: Yes it is. I cannot wait to see this.
Speaker 5: And angry too, yeah, roiding out.
Speaker 3: I mean he is doing steroids.
Speaker 1: Yeah he said that, not the phrase and perhaps roiding out. I tell you what else. It loves her Royds. Yeah not no, it is loves those Roys, loves those Roys. All right. Anyway, we're looking for your strong celebrities, I tell you strong. And Jack's great piano player and singer Way childs Way he TOAs been in the gym. Yeah that's right, he's tone Yeah yeah, all right, pants, because you'vet void rage, don't take it out. The Kurt Mussel new up and coming. Actually this one for the younger kids. Gregory Pecks.
Speaker 3: Very current.
Speaker 1: You see him in June two. He's bloody Gregory. Do you love the movie Tiheart To Oh my god, yes, Peter Kruber hands his brother, that's right, the actor Jeremy Pumping, Ims, Simon met Bimon and the King of rock and roll. You should love getting in the gym, that's right, Elvis, Elvis Bench Presley. What have you got then? Strong celebrities.
Speaker 3: Who is a great athlete? Yes, Printer back in the day, he's in the Enhanced Games. Actually, yeah, Juicy Owens, he's on the juice.
Speaker 1: You need to get on the juice. Get some better ones. Bronze.
Speaker 3: They're working out at the block.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, squatty Can, Squattacam gold BLUs, squatty Cam.
Speaker 3: The President's been working out too, yeah, Donald Pump, Don hold PM and six pattre cours.
Speaker 1: Yes, very good. All right, Silver, we're looking for your strong celebrities. Texas now oh four seventy five, O three one in one in four in four chair, Yes, that's right, winning four tickets going to belisted of a gold class. Hello, I'm breaking down. Oh four seventy five three one O four three.
Speaker 2: That's the one Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Today. We're looking for your strong celebrities. Rio Are you ready to Mark?
Speaker 3: I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Let's get in and lift now. He's been on the show. He's an Olympian himself, a gold medal. Steve Hooker resisting. Good morning, Steve, Hugh, jack'sman good gold. By the way, Steve sent me a message last week that upset me so much I didn't reply for three days. He said, a sad, shocking news about Jackie boy leaving Bloody how empty. And that's sort over the place for you right.
Speaker 16: Now, Steve, how about you sit on that pole vault, Sorry a lot right now, Steve.
Speaker 4: Australian legend, Yeah, salting the wound, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Christian Dumbbell silver squat, Pendlebury.
Speaker 3: Bench.
Speaker 1: Shapiro knew we were going to get a Ben Shapiro reference.
Speaker 3: To silver.
Speaker 1: Mussel Crow silver. Mcaulay Hulkin is hulking some weight right now, Protina Arena, Josh, well done, Anna Hatha weightlifting that comes to I knew. Bestie Wolfe and Ivan her word untoned Deny silver minus Quad Stewart not Rod Stewart, Quad Stewart Silver, Taylor Lit Silver, Creatina Turner very good gold, Billy I Lift, Andrew Royd Webber very silver, Shard Deltoid Goudrum Silver, Tom Planks Silvern, Jackie Chin Up, got Jackie Chan this one. I've got no idea Oprah Hip Thrust terrible bronze. You won't be surprised to know who that's from. Please, Paul, you get out your way here, come on Vance Royd's I love that? How much? Can? Dame Judy Bench very good? Beautiful set up as well, World done glam with two ends. Jim carry the weights around the gym France. That's gold, not Cliff Riches A lift of Richard's silver and Daniel leg Day Lewis all right? Who is best in show? Billy Ilift billy Ilift World, don't you put didn't put your number on that? But I think your phone number ends in one double seven. May have made that up. Oh my god, I've just seen the date? Do you want?
Speaker 6: It is?
Speaker 1: Next Wednesday? Guys, Salmail, Sam sim Well, we hand Zimmer unproducer. Other's have been busy on the ones and twos and the wheels will still seven days time. This show is going to be seven years old. Listener, here's what I ask of you. Could you send me a birthday card. I want to open birthday cards in a week's time. Rio the address please.
Speaker 3: Twenty one to thirty one Goodwood Street, Richmond, three one two one.
Speaker 1: Okay, have a great day. Thank you very much for joining us. We are back tomorrow morning. Take care of everyone, have a great day. We're out.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show go On Podcast