Speaker 1: Just real postood by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Hello, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Lease yourself for the rude shocks of young adults. You've really pieced me off. I'm not speaking now that actually really suits me. No, he is, and Mitchell coos.
Speaker 2: Hello you Hill. Sorry, that's me shaking things up. I said hi instead.
Speaker 1: Of hello, Mitchell. I haven't noticed I said hi you instead of hollow you?
Speaker 2: Just then?
Speaker 1: Yep? I think do I say hello every week?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 2: Are you? Are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You're right?
Speaker 2: Are you? You?
Speaker 1: You've never Really it's the same thing as that Murderer series. You. It's all about hello you. Yeah, he says, hire you, and that's who he kills you.
Speaker 2: Probably says it with a bit less mph than us because we're like, helloy, he'd be seedy about it when well sexy.
Speaker 1: That's the charm of that serial killer, and that he's a hot serial killer and everyone wants to fuck him.
Speaker 2: I used to think he was hot at first. I'm off you now No, I'm off him now now.
Speaker 1: I like him. I think he's beautiful. He's gorgeous. Speaking of hot killers, Price Kip a gen log the show.
Speaker 2: Hello, have you watched Baby Brainder yet?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I don't and I don't want to, and no one's going to make me.
Speaker 2: Wow, I just feel like it's because I want the best for you, and I think you'd enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks boring.
Speaker 2: No, it's the opposite.
Speaker 4: It's not boring.
Speaker 1: Is it true crime?
Speaker 2: No? Not really.
Speaker 4: It's based on a true story.
Speaker 1: Okay, but it's not true crime.
Speaker 2: I just don't know why you digg your heels in just to be like, no, I'm not going to do it just because everyone says I should. No one. We're not saying it to spite you. It's just I think you'd like it.
Speaker 1: Here's my where my head's at the moment. I don't know if it's ADHD, if it's stress, if it's whatever. But I just don't have the attention span to sit there and watch a series. I can't do it. I get no enjoyment out of it anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh no, But that's why I said whenever it was a couple of weeks ago, I was like, just here's your challenge. Watch to the first ten minutes. Because they don't piss about. They just go straight into it. It's good for ADHD, I believe.
Speaker 4: And they're only like thirty minute episodes.
Speaker 2: That's the challenge. Ten minutes.
Speaker 1: All right, Well have it this weekend, I will watch an episode or get hooked if I finished the whole thing. I don't have much on this weekend. I will watch.
Speaker 2: Don't commit to binging the theories, although you may end up doing that.
Speaker 1: I've got Hack season three to watch, my favorite show in my top five shows.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear about it.
Speaker 1: It's hard to host a show with someone. I mean, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Don't watch it because I don't have stand.
Speaker 1: Oh use my login?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: My passwords like butterflies on something dumb butterfly. I know who still has access to my stand my ex'es mother.
Speaker 2: You'd feel bad booting her off.
Speaker 1: Beautiful Minda. It's got Mitch minda mum and then which is my mum? Anyway, I'm like, I wonder if she's still uses it. Yeah, she's halfway through the fucking new season of some evil Mexican cartel series. I'm like, oh, I can't boot her off now. She did nothing wrong by me, so she's still enjoying my stand. So Jenny, you just use hers?
Speaker 2: Okay to fuck with Minda's recently watched you just start watchings like Realia pregnancy videos, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the first six months means like, what the fuck I am? Hacks is? This is a recommendation is so funny, it's so good, it's so well written, it's so on Tran.
Speaker 2: Don't like you've recommended this to me before, haven't you. Yeah, it's it's up to season three, season three.
Speaker 4: It's a really good show.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've had a shocking week.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: I had an interview with Jojo Sewer that is shocking. No, got canceled the morning of an hour before I was meant to do it. I'm so excited. I was going to ask a dream guest on my podcast Questions dream Guests on my podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh, I took me a sec to get that reference.
Speaker 1: You know, the TikTok sound dym guests on my podcast. Yeah, let's check.
Speaker 2: Things up my exes, speaking of which, we've got TikTok school coming up. Oh, that is not the viral sound that we're going to be referring to. Why did you cancel? Anyway?
Speaker 1: It was an internal thing. I don't actually know what happened. Yeah, deeply sad, but not can you do I was excited. Well, you'll let her energy with my energy when I'm on would have been like irritating knowing it would have been terrible radio. So thank god for the listeners of Australia that it didn't happen. But I was just grumpy. I thought it was going to happen. I prepared, and I never prepare. I wrote questions, Wow, that's.
Speaker 2: Huge for you.
Speaker 1: I do prepare when they're big questions, but when they're big guess. But speaking of guess, you're right for Dan's joining us next week. It's all confirmed. I've still being dming she's going to be on.
Speaker 2: I don't know why, Like I want to believe you, but that part of me that thinks something's going to happen, well, I.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. And if you're listening to this for Dane, no offense. I'm just worried. I like, what do we talk to her about?
Speaker 2: Plenty of things. Just research and prepare like you did for Jojo True. In fact, what questions are you going to ask Jojo? Just ask the exact same questions.
Speaker 1: Now you've recently come out as a lesbian and your Disney days you well as a mum who's also, like, I actually can't wait for my question for Danny's why does she cut cucumbers like that? Have you seen how she cuts?
Speaker 2: That's on my list of the question really because I cut my fucking fingers all the time. How does she do what?
Speaker 1: She's one of those incredible people, And I think it is if you've grown up in like an ethnic family, right, and you've just learned from families and ancestors. She has a knife and she cuts up and pushes her thumb onto the blade.
Speaker 2: That was me, blood everywhere.
Speaker 1: Honestly, that's happened to you, Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, players come into the show with butte on your finger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I got many questions. You know what, why don't we bring back good old fashioned idiot questions if you want to ask for it.
Speaker 2: Turns out there's a lot of overlap for DN talk fans and idiots. There's a lot of overlap. So yeah, actually you've got a week to think a question.
Speaker 1: Send him in now, yeah, DMS or message either or any of us, and we'll ask for Dan directly when she joins us next week.
Speaker 2: Actually, you know what we should ask for Dan about because she's a family law lawyer, right, yeah, we should ask her about any potential red flags to be aware of with mine and Jenna's co parentingship. Good, like, do I am I on the birth certificate? Where do I stand legally? Do you want to see what our baby looks like at the moment? Yeah, because I only knocked her up two weeks ago, so right now it looks like that. I've got the track in Jesus Christ. It not till like week six that it starts to sort of look like a human.
Speaker 1: Wow, So go back to where it is now.
Speaker 2: It's just like it's a little ball.
Speaker 1: It's like a volleyball.
Speaker 2: She's only two weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course weeks very early.
Speaker 2: That's thirteen weeks.
Speaker 1: Most cant of be a six month joke.
Speaker 2: Huh what, No, it's nine months famously.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I was expecting premature birth. Unfortunately, call me in Austratama.
Speaker 2: But that due date is January twenty fifth, twenty twenty five, So we might not.
Speaker 1: Even be recorded right nine months from now or.
Speaker 2: Nine months from when I knocked her up two on the exact day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course they might break up. Anniversary and your conception anniversary.
Speaker 2: It's a special day for all of us.
Speaker 1: Wow. All right, well, I it's your first time listening. A lot to digest there, welcome to Is it just me? Every show starts the same with is it just me? Something we've noticed, something we had to appreciate.
Speaker 2: What's the ars about?
Speaker 1: Well, you don't know mine and I don't know yours, But today mine is about something that I experience in a certain store, and I want to know if it's a universal experience. Okay, if everyone else experiences it at this type of store, because I love to shop, It's one of my favorite things in the world. And I was scared in a recent shopping trip.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, would you want me to kick things off?
Speaker 1: What's yours about? Or you'll just jump in?
Speaker 2: Mate? So just fucking get into it. Hadn't we do?
Speaker 1: You know what's yours? I don't. No, Never we cut those It's.
Speaker 2: Fine, Jenny, you need to be involved in the all staff meeting. We're doing a bit later as well, so.
Speaker 1: That's still happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I take a group chat and didn't hear back. I thought, oh god, it's turning to an intervention.
Speaker 2: Worried it's so paranom it about being intervened.
Speaker 1: I know, I don't know where it comes from. Yeah, all right, no intervention team meeting, all stuff team meeting on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah a bit later as well. Let's taktok school. Okay, my agim thy, let's go. Ye?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Is it about time we dumb down public transport?
Speaker 1: I'm not on much public transport. I really, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Well, this is something that I noticed years ago. I have a feeling I may have ranted about this on Not My Cup of Tea back in the day. Just the language they use on public transport. They use words that you don't hear anywhere else. And when I say public trans but I also mean flights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it.
Speaker 2: Turns out I must have put it into the universe. They've somehow stolen my idea because they literally are dumbing down the language used on Sydney trains. Now, oh, I saw this on the news the other day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Sydney train announcements are about to sound a little different over the coming weeks. Some long standing phrases are being phased out. This train terminates here will become this train ends here instead of a lighting. Passengers will be asked to get off the train, get off and delayed trains won't need additional travel time anymore. It's now extra time. It's the result of passenger research aimed at making our transport network as user friendly as possible.
Speaker 1: It sounds like they're dumbing it down.
Speaker 2: That's what I want.
Speaker 4: It's also mean, like, get off.
Speaker 2: I like it. It's to the point because imagine I love that there was a survey involved for them to actually take action.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all these people.
Speaker 2: Being like a light hah, I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I feel like that's a you problem.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: I love the night language. I think it's gorgeous, don't I Just get off?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I kind of feel the same way about new supporter.
Speaker 1: Just talk to us like we're people, you think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's something about especially flights, they use all sorts of words that you wouldn't hear anywhere where else the fuck would you hear the word stow?
Speaker 4: Yeah, ah, yeah, that's a good thing, like.
Speaker 2: Oh, please stow your bloody bags, just say.
Speaker 4: Put yeah that's actually yeah.
Speaker 2: In fact, speaking of put, you know how they say please fasten your seat belt. Yeah, on the flight, put the seat belt on, Just say that belt.
Speaker 1: No, you know what it must come from like a litigation thing. We could ask for done this because if if they say fasten your seat belts and then there's a crash and the seat belt breaks, they can go, well, you were told explicitly to fasten your.
Speaker 2: What does that even mean? Fasten?
Speaker 1: But but I think like this will there'd be a definition out of.
Speaker 2: Practice this she really is just to google everything.
Speaker 1: But there's like a definition of fasten your seat belt they can use in a court of war. But put on your seat belt.
Speaker 2: Or just fucking pop your seat belt on plea.
Speaker 1: But someone could pop it around their shoulder and be like, oh, well I put.
Speaker 3: It on okay, So fastened actually means close or do up securely?
Speaker 1: Yes see? And I feel like it's they're using words that help them if it ever gets to a point in you.
Speaker 4: Know that's a good point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I get where you're coming from. But there's other fucking shit they say, Like they say stow like I said, they stow your baggage in the overhead baggage compartment.
Speaker 1: They do.
Speaker 2: Can't you just call it the top cupboard instead of stow your luggage in the overhead, just say pop your shit in the top cupboard place.
Speaker 1: Okay, well why don't you do? It's like we're you could make a lot of money here in just going to different businesses like June Dally Watkins Rest in Peace, Jennis mentor Yes, who taught of Aussie women how to be more eloquent and she taught the medicate. You could teach people the opposite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like talk to us like we're people. I don't need the fancy language. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: If they say, oh, there's two exits on this flight, one at the front and one at the rear, it's like, so front is acceptable. But you can't just say back, yes that's true. Instead of oh we're going to exit through the rear door today, just say oh we're heading out the back door. No.
Speaker 1: See to me that that takes out all the fun. If I've just flown twelve hours to get to Paris and they go out there read or I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, we're getting rid of that back door, out the back.
Speaker 1: Door, I'd be like, no, that's why I'm in Paris to go in the back door.
Speaker 4: Cow being told get out totally.
Speaker 2: I actually love that s any trains are doing that instead of like just get off to get off what was the other one? Additional travel time became extra time. Terminate here becomes ends here, So this train ends here.
Speaker 4: I do like the terminates here.
Speaker 1: That sounds like it's going to explode.
Speaker 4: I know, I'm so used to it.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not all for it. I think we need to like, it's not our job to get dumber.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just there might be people who English is their second language. That's maybe why they're adapting the language horses, which would also be confusing at the airport, because why do they call it a gate. You're at gate thirty two. It's not a gate. If anything, it's the fucking waiting room, isn't it. You're right, it's more of a or like a bus stop. Just call it a plane stop, yeah, yeah, stop five, or a train platform. It's a it's a plane platform, airport platform.
Speaker 1: Thro's seeing it in No now that I can get around.
Speaker 2: The gates inside, that's so true.
Speaker 1: In the old days you think there were gates.
Speaker 2: Well, it doesn't sound very secure, and now it's airlocked at gate you can just fucking jump over totally.
Speaker 1: If it was the gate open, they really they've really gone for a full hog. They've gone out to fucking X ray screens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's too fancy for a gate.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. All right. Well, if you're in public transport and you hear that, send us a recording. We want to hear it down dog, you'll think about us. How would they veo that? Would they still vego it with gusto like get off? Or would it be get.
Speaker 2: Off get the fuck off my train?
Speaker 1: I like that? Mind mind the gap? What can they say? Watch out for the crevice?
Speaker 2: Careful, there's a crack.
Speaker 1: That's don't slip, don't slip, don't slip. Crack ahead. Have you got I do? I do? I do?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Spit it out, plan count see and Bradley go for it?
Speaker 2: Could you please embark on your internet?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: The shoe shops specifically really scare you?
Speaker 2: Why does it scare you?
Speaker 1: There's something about a shoe shop that is deeply intimidating. Clothes don't bother me. I'm like, I know what I want, I know my style, I like it. But there's something about shoes that make me think I know nothing about these damn things. I know nothing about shoes. The staff members never really helpful. They always it's always a chore to go out and get your size. There's a wall, so it kind of feels like they're all looking at you always a DJ. I went to a shoe store this weekend. There was a DJ doing a live set at a Platypus, and I was like, that's a bit much for a Saturday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would hate that shoe.
Speaker 1: There's something about the idea of a shoe store that needs to be reworked.
Speaker 3: I just don't like when they look over you while you're doing up your shoe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just feel really judged. Yes, and then I forget how to do it up and I look like an idiot.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do it my shoe whatever. The old days, people used to feel your for you. Now I've got to do my own laces up and a converse HQ. Oh my god, lace them for me, don't you think? Really?
Speaker 2: No, I don't want someone else to do my laces for me. They'll get it wrong. Firstly, Oh no, I know.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean like lace in the bow for me when they give it to you, the laces on.
Speaker 2: Us, and that's come up on the show before. I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, should shoes come laced up? I think it was. That's right. This one probably should have been there too. But there's something looming about a shoe stops. There's nothing nice about it. I don't know. Why have you you know the vibe I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been really, I've never been frightened by a shoeshot.
Speaker 3: I get like, you know, like hype and platypus and stuff. The workers are really energetic and over the top. Always sometimes it's a bit much.
Speaker 2: I can't share in that.
Speaker 1: Always.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd rather just shop online.
Speaker 1: And they're always like, oh babe, you want the added ask stamp, but will maybe get the added askas l And what's the difference? They're like nothing? Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, now you've made me worried because you know, I was boasting probably the same time we'll talk about the lasers. Yeah, I was talking about how I've had the same fucking pair of white converss for years and years. They're they're my shoes. They're my shoes. I don't need others. Look what's happened. Look there's a split. Oh no, that's the right foot that I'm holding up. Yeah, it's your right foot, yeah, as in the correct foot. Is there a split on that one.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, sorry, I think we're in the right foot.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, there's a split on my right fucking shoes. So now I'm gonna have to go shoes shopping.
Speaker 1: Show me the shoe again. Sorry, I was just looking at the sole. What's the design of the white shoe?
Speaker 2: You guys are idiots. It's on the left side. Is it on both? Now, there's one on the other side.
Speaker 4: It's on the It's on the other.
Speaker 2: Side too, Look at it on both Now show me the other one. I look like I'm in the birthing threet. Now I'll get them both of my legs.
Speaker 1: And getting Jenne prep showing me. Yeah, it's on both sides. Also the soles and the toes. How long have you had these four?
Speaker 2: Five years?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's time.
Speaker 2: This is quite comfy.
Speaker 1: I it's just gonna be stretching. What's the design of there white converse?
Speaker 2: Yeah thoughts rained?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could definitely upgrade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'm gonna have to now. I don't want to go to the bloody shoes.
Speaker 1: Sho You'll be terrified at the shoes shore. I haven't had to go for years, you know, so I'm terrified cotton on when they go, oh, you buy a pair of shorts a year? Would you like to done at a dollar?
Speaker 2: Buy water?
Speaker 1: I might know that. What about a tope bag for four dollars? I don't want to tape about that breath mint. I'm like, what are you guys short and cash or something? I know you need a band.
Speaker 2: Climb and then you say no one.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like kind of judge you.
Speaker 1: I have an idea that boot juice could actually do.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: You know how that they never get the size right. You always order a small and they're always you are large?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, too much?
Speaker 1: That's my boost juice hack always order a small because the children never know. They've always put in an extra chunk of watermelon. Then you've got a jumbo. They need to start putting them in baby cups and offering them to mums with bubs and just going, he's a little one for the little baby that's making a really tiny baby China cue, how baby would love that? Grow up? It's two weeks old. I've Hadbi Pas.
Speaker 2: Telling people that she's pregnant, but I well, do you guys rab it?
Speaker 1: On every episode?
Speaker 2: We're excited, we're excited.
Speaker 1: You drunk beer last week.
Speaker 2: Let's not forget that she had one scoop.
Speaker 4: Yes, don't shame me.
Speaker 1: What about the comment as being like, it wasn't sour dough bread, that was a Turkish role.
Speaker 2: I didn't notice that, not that did I. This is during will it Cream? Sorry, I really should give it said, but it was clearly a PIRONI.
Speaker 1: Well, Mead was more for the theater of the mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you forget that we have visuals on the podcast. She just noticed that I photoshopped the paroni out of the video so that you didn't look like a funk with I thought it was for lickleres No. I just didn't want people to be like, that's not me, that's a fucking paroni cheers idiot. So but then I couldn't photoshop out the bread.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's really funny.
Speaker 2: I tried to save you, and then people were like, that's not even sour dough.
Speaker 1: I'm like old Mead, Nope, it was. It was wonder white and the most cheapest beer I could find on the kideo. Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Make sure you leave all of you on your podcast app.
Speaker 1: If you don't, you're a little bitch.
Speaker 2: All right, kids, Yes, have you got issues on? Yeah, but if you brush your hair, clean your teeth, you're ready to skirl. Yes, right, we're heading to Schiel then. Okay, So there's one particular thing clogging up my TikTok feed at the moment, and it hits me in the fields every time I hear it.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: It's a sound that's gone viral. Yeah, I'd be surprised if you guys haven't heard it, But honestly, I don't know if it's going to resonate with you, Jerry. So it was posted by Claire Boyer, and what she did is she was she had a kitchen fan on while she was cooking, and she was just humming along with it, harmonizing with the fan. And the sound she ended up making and posting has blown up because for some reason, it just makes people feel nostalgic. It reminds people of the feeling of grief, and it just there's something about this sound that it's really resonating with people. Do you want to hear it?
Speaker 1: Reef? Sure?
Speaker 2: It's literally just some girl in her kitchen harmonizing with the fan.
Speaker 1: Okay, I grew up with a fan, so I think I can connect. I'm a hot boy. We'll see.
Speaker 2: Thoughts.
Speaker 1: Shocking song.
Speaker 2: I knew you were going to be bitter about it. I didn't feel it shocking.
Speaker 1: Why is there a plot to us here that that was the song you unplayed at your birth Sweet? No, you really like that.
Speaker 2: There's just something about it, like people have been reposting it. There was one person that said, a girl randomly decided to Actually, I'm gonna have it in the background. A girl randomly decided to record herself harmonizing with a fan without even realizing she'd perfectly encapsulated the feeling of grief, effectively producing a feeling that would hit thousands of people over and up, a sound we all can't explain, but we can feel.
Speaker 4: That's beautiful.
Speaker 1: I mean, I use TikTok to look at like cute people and fun funny videos.
Speaker 2: What about the oh this might hit you in the fields? Actually, ready, I'm going to put it on again. This is someone else. This is what someone else posted about it. It sounds like when I would stay at my grandma's house and I would lay in her lap as she hummed to me while scratching my back or running her fingers through my hair and nothing mattered.
Speaker 1: If I had a hair. That's nice.
Speaker 2: Ah, it's getting glassy.
Speaker 1: It's not glassy. I get it. That's nice.
Speaker 2: It sounds like when you wake up in the morning realizing that it actually happened and this is your new reality.
Speaker 1: You're living in a motel with a fan on.
Speaker 2: It sounds like the feeling of knowing that one random day was the last time my mum would do my hair. Oh, the last time my dad would carry me out of a car and into bed, the last time i'd be read a bedtime Sorry, the last time I kissed my parents good night. I never realized I grew up.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful. I understand the tone of the song. It's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know what it is about her, just harmonizing when the fucking but it works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did it work for you? What did it remind you of? Mitchell?
Speaker 2: Nothing in particular, was just a feeling. I'm just reading all the other people's hot take on it. What it reminds them of. It's actually your youngest sibling walking alone through the empty house with no one by their side, then deciding to search through the remnants of your abandoned room for anything of importance after you left them alone.
Speaker 1: It sounds like the Titanic song in a weird way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 1: Yes, like this when the necklace, the jaws whatever, it sinks to the bottom of the ocean.
Speaker 2: Someone said it reminds them of an Australian health insurance ad. I can't think of that ad. But what it does remind me of is do you remember this? It has the same fucking energy as this song. Yes, you know what this is?
Speaker 4: I know you said, what is it?
Speaker 1: Well, of course it's Taco Bell, no cock angel light.
Speaker 2: Yes, beautiful.
Speaker 1: They used to play this at the cinema.
Speaker 2: That would be beautiful.
Speaker 1: They did that booming face.
Speaker 2: This is that harmonizing me in the fan author reminds me of this song. Have either of you seen this movie? Can you tell me where it's from? Cheery Cheery's It sounds familiar with the.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do you know, Jeninal No? I don't don't. What is it my Cloud's daughters to tell a movie?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 2: Go on?
Speaker 4: Is it Red Dog?
Speaker 1: Yes it is, I've not seen Red Dog?
Speaker 4: Oh don't.
Speaker 2: Where's John?
Speaker 1: Who's John?
Speaker 2: Where's John?
Speaker 1: John's the dog?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: The dog's owner dies and the dog goes all around fucking Australia looking for him.
Speaker 1: Does it find him? He's dead.
Speaker 2: I don't think you understand.
Speaker 4: Owner died so.
Speaker 1: Clearly he needed to go to puppy school.
Speaker 2: So that song, things like that, that it all hits the same emotion. I don't know what it is. I can't put my finger on it, but I thought we should find out if we're able to conjure up that feeling.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I don't think that's our domain.
Speaker 2: See what I mean about it was Shitting'm already No, I'm not over. Give it a red hot crack. Maybe you could do it.
Speaker 1: Sure, I'll give it a red hot crack.
Speaker 2: So you've got some sound effects to choose from. Do you want to harmonize with my hair dry for example?
Speaker 1: Oh that's quite nice, So that's you.
Speaker 2: Would you want to harmonize with your own ninja creaming?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, okay, go play it?
Speaker 2: Humming, humming.
Speaker 1: It's not a one constant time. Yeah, it's not really harmony's not working. But I get your point. Do I have to match the tone or be on top of it?
Speaker 2: I think you're just feeling Okay, Sure, don't ever think that that girl was just harmonizing with the fan. I haven't find she wasn't ever thinking. I picture her starring a big pot of sauce. I think she was chopping veil the same thing. Jenna, do you want to give it a crack? You can either go my toothbrush or my vacuum. None of these sound effects from the internet, By the way, these are.
Speaker 4: All Can I go with the vacuum?
Speaker 2: Sure you're ready.
Speaker 1: Jenna's disassociated. She's making noise.
Speaker 2: That's not really comforting me.
Speaker 1: If anything is very haunting, I believe you just summoned a spirit. Let me try, Let.
Speaker 2: Me try, Okay. Do you want to do it with my head?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Please? Okay, my stomach just crumbled.
Speaker 2: I think. Yeah, you're aiming a bit high the notes. You can feel the strain. It's going to be comforting. I'm gonna try with my toothbrush.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'll see Mitchell doesn't.
Speaker 2: How does it trans Okay? Do you want to harmonize with my vibrating cochran? Oh? My? Oh yeah? I love to all eight modes?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Can I hear?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah? Just improvise that ready, dumbest ship with ever.
Speaker 1: That's a great cockring, and it's get the brand.
Speaker 2: Were actually put it on the microphone?
Speaker 1: My god, yuck.
Speaker 2: Well, I would try with the cocker see if it's see if it's comforting to people in some way.
Speaker 1: I think there'll be no, there'll be someone out there that is comforted by that.
Speaker 2: I bet it's doing things and someone I did. Wow, let's just go back and listen to her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll just to resort to set them.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't think we got there, did we?
Speaker 1: We definitely didn't encapsulate the feeling of universal grief. That's for fucking sure.
Speaker 2: What do you mean.
Speaker 1: Made me grief? I'm grieving what this podcast once was a quality program?
Speaker 2: Do you want to try with the toothbrush because that's lower? That might sound pretty. I don't want you to fucking take the piss commit Okay, sure I want. I'm going to close my aunts if I can feel.
Speaker 1: Some Sure, so there it's low, So I go low when they go lower. You get it?
Speaker 2: Harmoniz All right, Okay, this isn't confident anyone, forget it. Class dismissed.
Speaker 1: I think I'm ready to go home. I think I'm expelled to be honest.
Speaker 2: Actually, you can't go home yet, Cherry. I'm keeping you back after class staff meeting.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm being disciplined.
Speaker 2: Not disciplined.
Speaker 1: You've got the cane at this school. This is just be on the fighting. Think the cane would have been real good in your day. No, I would have loved the cane.
Speaker 2: I probably would have been into it.
Speaker 4: Same.
Speaker 1: I love to complain, so cane you would not. I'll stop pooran. Good for Sean. Actually, do you guys have a paddle or anything?
Speaker 2: No? No, I think i'd take a spank personally. Actually, yeah, I was joking about the cane.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been slapped on the ass?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah I have? Yeah, not like an aggressive painting like I would never say hard.
Speaker 1: No, of course. Yeah, it's a bit dramatic. I have some fucking decorum.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm excited for this.
Speaker 2: So what's going on all staff meeting? Up?
Speaker 1: Straight in your chair, Jenneral so I can see a bump.
Speaker 2: Sorry, she's only two weak.
Speaker 1: That's an eminem.
Speaker 2: JaQuavis looks like Mars at the moment she is christ he does he does, Yeah, looks like an atom. Only that's noticed. There's a video on this baby tracking app to I get it.
Speaker 1: Oh that's funny? Is it just me?
Speaker 2: You should follow these idiots online search a couple of mitches. Okay, team meeting everyone fucking look alive.
Speaker 1: Put my glasses of yes.
Speaker 2: So a couple of idiots have very kindly messaged me to remind me that we are approaching one of our annual occasions.
Speaker 1: What is it not pig Week?
Speaker 2: Is it correct? Is it almost almost?
Speaker 1: When it's pig Week?
Speaker 2: Well, it could be next week all the following week, but we've got done next weeking.
Speaker 1: So that may be defensive. Hey, guest of the show, we're having you on pig Week.
Speaker 2: We could do it on Actually if it's pig week, do we have to do it on both days? Because it's a week Monday. It's a lot of pig and isn't it?
Speaker 4: It is a week though, and.
Speaker 1: We're also around our health Era and Jenn's got all these.
Speaker 2: We did it last you in the Healthier as well. Anyway, point being, pig Week is approaching and it's annual. We've never missed it since its inception. We've done three pig weeks now, which if you're new here, we just encourage people to remove all guilt attached to snacks. Correct, fucking pig out, enjoy yourself, don't feel guilty. You've got a week off totally watching what you eat.
Speaker 1: Ever you want, I already know what I bring in this this year. Well, I'm not going to say it. I want what this is? I know what you want to kiss kip it.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I can't make the call without the votes from the staff, of course, that's why I've called the meeting.
Speaker 1: What do you propose you do?
Speaker 2: We proceed with Pigweek knowing that a lot of our listeners suffer from miss aphonia, and they've been increasing complaints about us eating on the podcast, and apparently it's very triggering for some people to hear as chewing and blub.
Speaker 1: I understand that, no, it is for many people.
Speaker 2: Miss aphonia this is from online is a real disorder and one that seriously compromises functioning, socializing, and ultimately mental health. Reactions can range from anger and annoyance to panic and the need to flee and in our case, people skipping the episodes.
Speaker 1: Where here's the thing. I'm all for creating a space that people want to listen to.
Speaker 2: However, the fact that pick Week is annual, and we said we'd do a couple of weeks off from eating, and then we can't just do pick week after promising to ease up on the eating.
Speaker 1: I have an idea. I love coffee and I watch coffee reviews on YouTube. There's a coffee reviewer called James Hoffman. He reviews coffee machines and different coffees. You know what he does? He uploads two versions of the same video, does it? One where he's muted the choos and the slurps and the other where the slurps are included for people that don't care. Now, the ones with the slurps get more views, but the ones without the slurps, you'd be shocked, get a lot of views. So interesting, How hard is it to Could we do an experiment and just do pigwek and release a verb that has no choose, no slips, no munches And that means a bad idea at all? Work for you, Mitchell?
Speaker 2: It does, But that's fine, that's an interesting idea.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you.
Speaker 2: Don't you feel like if they can't hear the chewing, if we do a separate episode for them, we could just fuck with them. They can't see it's like, for example, do you like this gorgeous crock and bush? I brought in today's.
Speaker 1: Gorgeous a nice rings horrot diamond ring?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Here try some let me.
Speaker 2: Oh did I know that?
Speaker 1: All so good? You know that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's right, I've done.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 2: I'm like, without the chewing, how do they know it's even happening?
Speaker 1: Why don't we do a pole in our face? The endurant idiots joined it. If you're not in it, the discussion of the show continues when the mics are off. We could ask our idiots what they feel. I know there there's a discussion in there currently, but we should do an official pole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right. The sentiment is that Brett posted about it, being like, can we please fucking pull back on the chewing slurping all that stuff into the microphone, and a lot of comments being like thank god someone said it. I've had to ski that many episodes recently, and so I'm like, shit, why did this have to come up now so close to pig Week?
Speaker 1: I know, well, why don't we We could also just do put a disclaimer? Hi, idiots, if you have you know, miss phone skipped to forty four oh one but isn't it the whole episode? Yeah, we eat the whole thing. Yeah, the start and the finish.
Speaker 2: I think we did I make this up? Or did we agree that we were going to do pig week for Jenner's birthday because they are quite close together. It's late May and early Jesus in June.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's good.
Speaker 1: Then it's a celebration.
Speaker 2: And then the misophobes of the world can't get angry because we're just celebrating Jenner's birthday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean we're not misophobic.
Speaker 2: You know, we can easily avoid not eating directly into the mic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think it ruins the fun. And then what do we do? We just don't do it.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I was asking today. I haven't made a call no eating. You're in Sorry, but no, it's no his tradition. You're right, correct, I mean, God, the fucking church get to do all that hot Dog whatever the fuck is probably listening.
Speaker 1: Who's hot dog?
Speaker 2: The one that keiths, the one that complained about it susing the Lord's name in vain?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Sorry, you looked at me, said, oh god, yeah I did, actually right, So we're taking on board feedback no more Lord's name in vain, no more slurping, no more chewing Jesus.
Speaker 1: Christ, Maddie McCann. There you go, Kah, I'll do it all. Excuse me, sure to prove a point that we are a podcast for the people, but not by the people. We're not Tony and Ryan. For God's sake, What did Tony and Ryan have to do? All their contents were there in a show from a trash compactor because you wanted us too, and I don't have the time for that. We'll do what we want.
Speaker 4: I did a show from coffin because we made you do.
Speaker 1: What we wanted.
Speaker 2: I would do what you guys wanted as well. Do you want me to do a show?
Speaker 1: We just harmed into a cockering for ten minutes. It was a jewet, it was it was like every good sex action be do it to dance.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm just updating the tally for someone I don't me. You're up to twelve bucks.
Speaker 1: It's all right, it will come out of anyway.
Speaker 2: Where do we said all we're going to put it to the idiots? Are we doing pig week or skipping it with the misceophonias in mind? I don't know how to say that in context? Misophobes?
Speaker 1: Misophobes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, do you know what I am? I don't have misophobia. I reckon, I've got a bit of fucking textaphobia.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: Just like you get really irrationally fucked off by certain textures and clothing and.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I get that.
Speaker 2: Is that material?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Definitely? Well what what kind?
Speaker 2: Like? Do you remember those hideous sports shorts that they'd make you wear for the sport uniform and they'd give you like chafing in the legs, and they often nets in them. Sean wears them to bed board shorts. That's not well, naturally, one thing leads to the other. I'm trying to rip them off and then I'm like it polyester.
Speaker 1: Maybe they.
Speaker 4: Have to be left of rash shirt not to see.
Speaker 2: That's quite a nice material actually. I also just can't stand Maybe it's all linked back to school. I can't stand just like a dress shirt again, I don't know what material that is? Is it just me on the flight? Does that fuck you off? And you can't think of the name of the material, Like a classic cotton business shirt? Yeah, like a sir, you bet all wedding? I hate them really yeah, there's no give. I feel like they restrict my shoulders and I end up feeling all costa pho. You can't stretch breathing.
Speaker 1: I hate paddle pop. Paddle pop would oh, oh my god. I can feel it every.
Speaker 2: Time I go to Subway and get a salad. I forget that it's a fucking wooden fork.
Speaker 1: We're all TEXTI fo all right, so maybe I do have some compassion for the miphobes. Yeah, well, listen, would you like a second episode where we do the full show but the can't? Can't you get AI to just remove the choose?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't really trust that, though I'd have to. I'd have to make sure. Fuck or what if every time we chew we just play this instead?
Speaker 1: Good idea, replace it with something. But mister phobes love Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh this is sound effect on here that I really want to play. But it's realized it would have perhaps triggered the misophobes.
Speaker 1: It was fine for one, it's off a trigger warning.
Speaker 2: It's only one second long.
Speaker 1: No, that's not you're distressed burp. That really upset me. That burke That was from will Att Berger Will Bland. Yes, all right, well let's go to the people, mister Tony and Ryan Arra, We're gonna ask you what you want to do that.
Speaker 2: I don't understand the link at all.
Speaker 1: What do you want from us?
Speaker 2: It's Tony and Ryan. They said, keep my name out of your fucking message.
Speaker 1: You just do a live tweet. Isn't it fun?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: I told you it's fun. There needs to be tacked to it.
Speaker 2: Oh since when?
Speaker 1: Since that's never been mitchual. My sound effects have an art form to them that you've.
Speaker 2: Never appreciated Anyway. Pig Week TBC.
Speaker 1: Why don't we do pigle at week? Why don't you just do one treat? Why don't we just have one little treat each? Rather than ten different items? We used to bring three each.
Speaker 2: I feel like it was last year. We just would bring a plate and Jenni bought fucking grapes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they were cotton candy flavored.
Speaker 1: What a cop out?
Speaker 2: They were sent to the like, I don't think you understand the concept of pigging. She was clearly not porky as a kid like I was. It's one thing I know how to do, it's fucking pig out.
Speaker 1: I was actually so tiny as a kid. I look back at photos, I'm like, fuck, good on him, and then you twenty three. I really chocked it on and I felt great, all right, we're going to go to the people. Sure, yea.
Speaker 2: Anyway, thanks for listening. Idiots, is that it's a weird today.
Speaker 1: Imagine if this was our exit music every week. Imagine if we were like one of those Oh we've done this segment before Bro's podcast. Yeah, you went on one of those shows. I was very shocked. Mitchell, Well, that's not a bro podcast. He and Paul and Avnetia is a very brally.
Speaker 2: King Yeah, already canceled. Well the name is it, let me plug it properly. Already canceled. If you want to go listen to my guest episode.
Speaker 1: Idiot, is that because you've been on it and it was so shocking that it was canceled.
Speaker 2: No, the whole show is called already here.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought you said it has already been canceled.
Speaker 2: No, I already came.
Speaker 1: Oh I was confused. Sorry, good on them, but.
Speaker 2: They're not a bro podcast. They're not like the ones that we were doing an impression of. Nah, it's say stupid shit.
Speaker 1: No, they're lovely. We've worked with them.
Speaker 2: More.
Speaker 1: They're all nice people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're lovely.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we should go now, did you tell them about the podcast curse?
Speaker 2: Well, don't forget. The podcast curse only applies if we go on their episode and they come in ours like a crossover, like a part one Part two collab?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: The only one I have murdered? Have been the crossovers? You're right, Tony Lodge's one woman show. Yes, we did a crossover project, you the one where we did Katie Perry or a fairy out they're gone, right, Hey, No we haven't. I don't think we fund.
Speaker 1: I went on trash Ally you remember I filled in and then Radio Radios episode ever when I was on, and then he came here, and then that show was canceled by Spotify.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right. Who else have we killed? There's been a few.
Speaker 1: Oh dear, Oh dear, we killed? Oh dear.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard any news about Gina Leanno's podcast for another season.
Speaker 1: Over with that, I'll just wait for for Darn to create.
Speaker 2: You know, But she'd have to invite us on in order for the curse to work.
Speaker 1: She would not, Why wouldn't. It depends on how it goes with her next week.
Speaker 2: But okay, all right, we're going on what sure?
Speaker 1: Okay, thanks for listening and he gets hope this podcast helps you.
Speaker 2: We'll catch you back on Monday. Yeah, brand new episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll see you so soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks for listening, and make sure you let us know your thoughts on pig week coming forward.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, see you guys.
Speaker 2: Bye bye, Oh god, is it just me a podcast by a couple ofmaches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit on your podcast?
Speaker 2: Were welcome to a to D brief our secret segment on the end. We pretend to shows, but then we could go rogue a bit, talk absolute nonsense.
Speaker 1: Why don't we invite our enemies on the show.
Speaker 2: That's a good one, because I don't think they'd probably reciprocate the invite, like they wouldn't want to come on the show if we're enemies with them.
Speaker 1: Right, do you have any current enemies? No?
Speaker 2: I feel like we're forgetting one. We've killed a few podcasts.
Speaker 4: What about Oscars podcast.
Speaker 2: Game show, Kill Party Games one Trick Tony Oh dear and Judge Gina.
Speaker 1: Correct, So I'm still counting, all right, Hayes podcast.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was like a flow on effect because we didn't do like a crossover with trash Alley. It was all three ever, I'm both.
Speaker 1: And then didn't we have tearm on as well? And that did that cancel anything he did?
Speaker 2: I think the show had already ended by the time he came on.
Speaker 1: Got it? You're right, God, I wanted birthday. I want an enemy?
Speaker 2: Why do you want an enemy?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 2: I could hand on heart promise you that you've probably got several you're not aware of. Do you think, Oh, there's heaps of people that hate you?
Speaker 1: Do you mean hand on heart? Do you think people actually hate me?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? How could they not?
Speaker 4: Do you agree with him?
Speaker 1: Oh, you're upsetting the quick pobes. You just drunk into the mic.
Speaker 2: I drunk off Mite.
Speaker 1: Who would hate me? I don't know. I know there's idiot people with these idiots hate me because in the group they'd be like, love this episode. Mitchell Coombs is great. Jennet. You remind me of my auntie. I love you, and I'm like, I'm here.
Speaker 2: I feel like you have a negative bias. You pay attention to those Yeah, and ignore all the compliments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got Google It's on just for the hate.
Speaker 2: If you go to in Duane Idiots our Facebook grid. Right at the very top, it's still pinned you thanking everyone for their outpouring of love in your breakup. It's pinned. Yeah, can you unpin it? It's been a year not yet. That was on June twenty five. What oh that be announcement?
Speaker 1: My god, I've been telling everyone my breakup was one year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, day it was, but you didn't know on the podcast.
Speaker 1: It Yeah, but remember we had the month of deliberation. Yeah, it's like the prices, right, I go back to the banker and work out what I wanted to do after I heard the news on anzact day. Yeah, that's like the day they discovered and then I'm going to have to edit this out. You go to and it doesn't bother me, so might in during Idiots, I'm going to read some of the top posts through rapid fire in June Idiots because sometimes you can get to answer and when I say sweet, I mean meat. Yeah. Does Mitchell Combs? This is from an anonymous member. Does Mitchell Coombs still have his wog? Sorry? What his dog walgging gig? After what happened he didn't get the job or blocked for the job with Ladybug, what is that? Fucking what don't you remember?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The dog when I signed up to it was actually on peak week. We had this discussion last having a real deja when I signed up to Poor Shak to become a dog walker because I was in my walking era, as I called it, Careen, you fucking swooped in with your hot balls shit and ruined my walking era. Next thing you know, you're going to get a bike gar bet and you're so jealous. I haven't been able to ride because it's pissing down rain and city at the moment I signed up for.
Speaker 1: Is he really weather focused? Is he?
Speaker 2: I signed up to a dog walking app. It's kind of like I don't know air tasker, but just for dog walkers. Yeah, And I got one inquiry. I went to the meat and greet like au Dishes, I remember to be the dog walker and Ladybug was fucked Honestly, I said it at the time and I stand by it. Our streets aren't safe with mongolers like fucking Ladybug.
Speaker 1: App about I'm with you, he attacked me. Well, that's answer your question. And anonymous another Anonymous Mitchell kumbs what happened to Peter Rabbit. Does it have any updates or is he actually deceased?
Speaker 2: Why were they expecting updates? I thought I made it pretty clear that Peter Rabbit passed away, Peter perished.
Speaker 1: Some Peter Perrish picked a peck free Danny says, legit, my dream job is a brothe or receptionist. I reckon it'd be fascinating and I feel like I could stand up to see to the CD fuckers.
Speaker 2: I agree, Yeah, Michelle Laurie needs to be a brothel reception it's the story she tells about that.
Speaker 1: Really Yeah, well that's really cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Callum asks thoughts on thot Wiggans, which is good because Dot Wiggans last week was very fotty because she was horned ark.
Speaker 4: Correct, I like thought Wiggins.
Speaker 1: Barley traveled tip for comb, says Christy Langley.
Speaker 2: I did screenshot that and sent it to my mates that are going say yeah, yeap all over it, Okay, anything else?
Speaker 1: This is a will at cream recipe for me. Did black Wood end up adding Mitch Jury's inspired menu item They did for the month of March, and that's coming back for winter.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a bit fucked up. They didn't bring one in for Generator taste tests.
Speaker 1: I couldn't to.
Speaker 2: Promote your own.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I should have. I should have. It also felt weird because our podcast is international and it's only available in two cafes on the East Coast of Australia.
Speaker 2: But still, I'm sure the internationals and everyone else would be desperate to know my thoughts on your sandwhich what if I think it's revolting? If they're fucking rocket on it?
Speaker 4: What about the missophone.
Speaker 1: We cut all of a sudden. These misophones are our content director. We don't ever listen to ihar when they've got criticism for us, which Mike you lately has been coming in if.
Speaker 2: They haven't had any criticism about the show, act no, not us. We got in trouble because they were like, no, there's a limit on the studio space. If it's the one hour podcast, how long does it take? And I'm like, well at least an hour. Famously, they were basically being like, you're being greedy with your time and I'm like, I't okay. Essentially to magically make time go slower, mitchar.
Speaker 1: And Mitch, can you please fly to doctor Hoovil and get aholl crucks and speed up time using the clock.
Speaker 2: They said we were using it for too long. I'm like, text how long it takes?
Speaker 4: And they said, Jenna, it's your responsibility to get them out, And.
Speaker 2: I said, what since when Jenna's had no responsibility? It's made IM sending the fucking price. It's not one person owns the type page.
Speaker 1: What's going on with the toast?
Speaker 4: I'm trying to find the satchel.
Speaker 1: You just got to Where are you looking.
Speaker 4: In the stationary cupboards?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's not good.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they're not there.
Speaker 4: Now what now I have to go to reception and maybe even to it.
Speaker 2: And it's taken you seven days?
Speaker 1: Did you say that like Jesus going across the desert.
Speaker 2: It's the problem.
Speaker 3: So right, it's actually seventeen stories down in the lift. Yeah, it's a it's an effort.
Speaker 1: Every time that lift goes down. It's how it sounds. You go to that lift and I go pus cokeland, it goes bing.
Speaker 2: It's one of those ones that like because it pop three e is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're really high up up here. Oh it's beautiful though, because Sydney has had a lot of rain and storm recently, which I've loved. I love this weather, and in my studio I can see it coming. Then it hits, then it goes through us. It's like we're in the.
Speaker 2: Clas Wait, how the fuck are you coping with your hot girl?
Speaker 1: Bullshit? It walks one this week.
Speaker 2: Ah. I was going to say, actually, but.
Speaker 1: It's not all murders.
Speaker 2: That's awful.
Speaker 1: I mean I don't think you can put on forty a week.
Speaker 2: Oh, I could easily. You have no When I tell you that there's one thing I know how to do, it's pig out. I mean it.
Speaker 1: I'm the same that we have that in common.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get so easily do that.
Speaker 1: You know what I could eat every day of the week Double cheese burger, six nuggets and chips and coke zero live off peanut butter and taste for the rest of my life. Pappy, it's not sweet.
Speaker 2: No, now, I'm really craving it.
Speaker 4: Oh, I could just eat cookies like limited.
Speaker 2: You know what, I just thought of a fucking solution. Because they keep getting up as for taking too long to record a one hour podcast.
Speaker 1: We quit and take the podcast to the competitor.
Speaker 2: We speak in one point five feet and then I slow it down. Later in the edit.
Speaker 1: That's where we got you.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we had this podcasts a better day, that's all. So we did.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 2: Sounds perfect, Oh, Dot Wiggins as yet, Thanks Dot. I'm actually going to slow that down now in the edit and see how it turns out. You don't even know it.
Speaker 1: A two one zero five.
Speaker 2: That's the whole reason we have the fucking jingle is so that we know it off by heart. It's quite clearly till ninezero or two to night.
Speaker 1: All right, So you said you you were putting forward that we record that in that speed?
Speaker 2: When then you speak at that pace? Because we wouldn't want to get in anyone's fucking way and hog the studio we.
Speaker 1: Have, we put our heart radio on them map exactly. You know what In all the brand checks we get, they're like, hello Mitch and meet will you be the face of this queer company? Like sure, yeah, because we love to support quick voices. They got me tell you Amanda Kella's double a chattery.
Speaker 2: Then they walk in the room and say, that's enough talking from you quick. We've been very generous. Then giving you forty five minutes to record a one hour podcast?
Speaker 1: No sure that ads that look we're in a grumpy mood.
Speaker 4: We double a chattery are on our side.
Speaker 2: Who the fuck is that?
Speaker 3: Jenn oh whore's it? It's aka enemy.
Speaker 1: Amanda Keller, Jenner's bosses.
Speaker 2: Why does she keep coming up?
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 4: No, I'm saying because they're you're.
Speaker 2: Not even saying their name, but we're still talking about the bitch anyway. This is what I open. It sounds right now just a couple of.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: This is the speed that we have to talk at color.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that feels like Christmas. I'm so excited for the episode today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet you are.
Speaker 1: This is exactly how I mamagine you felt when we didn't will it blend?
Speaker 2: That's that's actually not that fast.
Speaker 1: I can talk about that actually, because you know what I'm talking about. In fact, if you're just talking like I talk about Jenny Frank Green, the Purple Bottle, it's not a problem. You get you pep your Max bottles, plumage.
Speaker 2: I don't reckon I could do that. So I'm just gonna sound real dopey. You're going to be speaking so fast, but then when I slow it down, I'm gonna sound like miss.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: It's been a while. Since we've done a good half speed, have we slow ship down to make it sounds soon? I agree, we've also to be just keeping her out for a conversation that sounds cooked, perhaps this one, and we'll slow it down again.
Speaker 1: No, but also we also need to do a I've lost it. What Jenny's junk got it?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's been a while my junk. If I get on my gems, I could give.
Speaker 2: You a job is cheering ready, Let's just for the sake of the demonstration. Give it's one of your gems in the junk, because I couldn't think of one that's still not fast enough that's going to take it's too long in the studio. That's better.
Speaker 1: Now. The good news is you're all asking my cameo appearance in a Juliette is happening.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: Yes, I got my measurements done in between some songs that we played on. I'm so used to saying that.
Speaker 2: Grace came in with a fucking tape measure and goes, sorry, I've got to measure your bodice.
Speaker 1: She did measure my bodis because they're sending it to the costume. Mary speak faster because I'm getting a costume mad for my Rolin Angeliotte musical insitting. But because what the funny thing is, I've been top Casey Donovan is not going to appear on that night.
Speaker 2: Why because I just wanted to see her understudy. But with them going to be the Casey, that's ship. I really want to see her before. Who's Togo? That's annoying. You're actually really good at that. I can't do it.
Speaker 1: She was in the Greatest Showman.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, No, it's happening. You don't even have a date yet, but we will post all the details of when any Sydney idiots want to come along to the theater with this. Get a bunch of Surgeon and Sea cherry In and Juliet the musical correction.
Speaker 1: Kill a Settle, I don't know, kill a Settle?
Speaker 2: Okay, can you stop with that now?
Speaker 4: I'm getting her name is Killer Settle? A.
Speaker 2: Well, we hope this podcast made if a les better. Say that I can't die so I can barely talk at an all pace.
Speaker 1: We do, hang on.
Speaker 2: We hope this podcast made you at least two percent better day.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 2: So thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Idiot, Yeah, thank you? And can I say one thing.
Speaker 2: No, don't. I've beeped that out because he chewed into the mind.
Speaker 1: Stop it so annoying. We suddenly we're like a little bitches.
Speaker 2: No when not, we're being considerate. Have you heard of it?
Speaker 1: Look good? I'm deeply considerate.
Speaker 2: Clearly not.
Speaker 1: It's more of a joke. I actually don't mind.
Speaker 2: But that's not a funny joke.
Speaker 1: Well, Jenny's laughing. That's because she's home.
Speaker 2: Imagine if someone said, oh my god, I'm scared of heights, so you push them off a breeze as a joke. That's different. It's not a joke. You're actually stop doing exactly what they are triggered.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that's like someone saying I'm scared of hides. The day I've invited them to my hot air balloon, they're on my hot air balloon. They get up there and they go, hey, I'm scared of heights. Will you come on my hot air balloons.
Speaker 2: Nicely if you can save up on the eating?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Why what by by your producer?
Speaker 2: Oh shit, Maybe they have a point. Maybe maybe we do take too long.
Speaker 1: A lot of people, there's a lot of them.
Speaker 2: We should I've already said that we two percent better. All that right, We should go.
Speaker 1: It's Carol Coke.
Speaker 2: Thanks idiots, will catch you back on Monday.
Speaker 1: You in a couple of bits. Yeah, so.
Speaker 4: It just me podcast a couple of midges.
Speaker 1: Make sure you of HI follow on your podcast app