Speaker 1: Is it just hosted by a couple of minches? Are you delease yourself for the rude shocks of young adults. I'd rather be dead than be called gunkle, that nickname for gay. Uncle. Just because I'm gay doesn't mean you need to change the word. Imagine if they were like God, he's put on weight. Funkles here given uncle Noli and Mitchell KOs Are you I like you? Oh my goodness, how's my voice? Is it sounding? Ready for the screen? And stage? What my voice is it ready for? Well? Just the stage? Oh, your big debut. I've got theater, I've got news. Finally, I'm not dear into performing. And Juliet it's happening.
Speaker 2: I've got a hyping this for ages. I know we wanted to do a little excursion with our listeners.
Speaker 1: Correct, I will be in and Juliette with Casey Donovan with Casey with Casey. Casey's there, We're BFFs.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I thought that Casey wasn't going to be on that. No O, case He's on. Casey finishes a couple of days later. Perfect, it's me, It's Casey, It's Rob millsy Mills. Yes, I don't know if I've got a line of dialogue yet, but I've set my measurements in. I've got a custom boutique costume. Yes, I will be there at the start. I'll have a scene in the middle, and I will be on stage and you will be able to see me at the Lyric Theater. Yeah. What date? June six.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm frey perfect. It's a Thursday, right, yes, yes, I was really worried because I'm going on holidays in June. Oh shit, yeah, June sixth All right, there you go withdiots. If any Sydney idiots want to book their tickets to Angel, yeah, we'll fucking see you their price, kid, But Jennemy, you're coming.
Speaker 4: I'm coming. That's two days after my birthday.
Speaker 1: It is, Yeah, June sixth I'll be on stage. I know.
Speaker 2: I really thought it wasn't gonna happen me. It's that's exciting. It actually genuinely.
Speaker 1: Is, to be honest. But it's en Juliette. I mean, it's the not the prequel. It's the aftermath of Romeo and Juliet.
Speaker 2: It's the hypothetical of what would have happened if because you know how in Romeo and Juliet. He dies and then she's so fucking beside herself with grief that she also does. It's correct, it's the hypothetical of what would have happened if she woke up, saw him dead and went well and carried on.
Speaker 1: Yes, wasn't distraught by it at all.
Speaker 4: It's a really good musical.
Speaker 1: Oh you've seen it. I've never seen it, and I've heard amazing things and I can't wait to see it. It's a jukebox musical, which means it's got pop songs interwoven into so that not their own original stuff. No, it's all pop songs. Buck yeah bye. Max Martin, who is the greatest pop mind of the generation. He's done like all the inexcess stuff, a whole lot of Katy Perry. Yeah, I's gonna say that's very recognized, that name, Katy Perry. Of course correct. So so yeah, the music's really good to good night out. Tickets are very affordable. It's coming to Brisbane as well, but at the moment it's in, you won't be in it Brisbane. No, no, no, I'm not a Brisbane figure.
Speaker 2: I wonder who normally plays your role because they've created like a specific role or whatever for cameos, so led guests and whatever.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, And so I wonder who normally does it? Just some understudy. I don't know who's the me of Melbourne. I don't know Anastasia Paliche and Brisbane, no doubt, I don't know. I think they just get who it was available to be honest with you. But Darren Locke here or something, no doubt. Gosh, that's me a tea broadcast, Darren Lockyer. So yeah, I'm very excited. I'm a little nervous because I'm I throw around that I went to acting school for years. It's New York, and it's true I studied in New York, but I haven't really.
Speaker 2: Had to shine over think it. It'll be fine just for the podcast content. Can you trip over or something?
Speaker 1: Just fuck up in some way? I'm not. This is my big time to shine. I've invited agents from across the country. Oh my god, you're going to overdo it like that trolley witch on Harry Potter ages ago in the early days. We were talking about how in the first movie she was so meek anything off the trolley DearS, but then she's like, I'm going to make my one line count in the third movie, because she's like, you love that trolley. She'd been perfecting it for two summers. I do remember that. I don't know, maybe, but I don't even think it's a speaking role. So my eyes are going to be big and I'm going to have that dance mum smile like I'm Jojo Sewall. I actually can't wait. That's going to be a great art. It's going to be so nice. I'll get you guys backstage after as well. Come and so do I have to buy tickets? I'm happy to. I think you might have to. I haven't. I haven't asked yet. I think I get a couple for my mum and dad and Stephen, for important people in your life. So we'll have to pay for tickets are very affordable, though, so you can grab some good eye. Yeah, a night out at the theater is always worth it in my arm.
Speaker 2: Totally can't wait to have another musical program for my collection.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll sign it for you. You'll have to come to the door after the shot.
Speaker 2: I'll have to print out your head shot and slip it into the program.
Speaker 1: Oh how fun. Yeah, it's very fun. I'm looking forward to that. So I'm actually a little nervous. But that's very exciting. I'll have to film some back safety. Oh, it's gonna be great. Yeah, it'd be very fun, very fun. Anyway, So if you want to go see Anguliette, it's the perfect time, perfect time in the sixth of June. It's also the perfect time to buy yourself the meth that it just me merged just a reminder a couple of minches dot com dot Are you all the brand new stuff on sale now? Yes, it is available, all the new season merch, all the arm with idiot range, the five year anniversary.
Speaker 4: The moment Jenna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't wait to see that hanging in someone's house. Honestly, it's all up for sale. Now, go grab a couple of minches dot com dot a you fun times? Huh? Really is? Yeah, a lot of fun things happening on this podcast, Jennet, how'd perhaps me go?
Speaker 4: Really good?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 4: Thanks for asking.
Speaker 1: It's important to Jack. Jenna wasn't here last week when we were talking about.
Speaker 2: Not backlash about us joking about you and I having a baby together. But we've decided that maybe we should put that whole running joke to bed because someone messaged me and said that might be offensive to people with fertility issues.
Speaker 1: He was like, okay. Also, my manager Kate, we had a lunch and she's like, so, Jenna's been trying for a baby before getting Mitress. She genuinely believed we were so earnest about it. She didn't realize it was a joke.
Speaker 4: You know, we're just so good at acting.
Speaker 1: I know if we should be in Juliet, you could be the yeah, Juliet perfect. If we're going to do it, we need to ham it up more, make it really dramatic. Jenny, you need to wear a prosthetic clay bump.
Speaker 2: Can I actually read a text that we got from a listener regarding the whole running gag that Jenna and I are having a baby together. Trinny said, no, the baby joke with Jenna is fun. I've had three miscarriages and went through years of IVF. Now I'm a crazy dog mum. For me, part of healing from the trauma is finding a lighthearted side and still laughing down the track. It's hard not to sit in it and be sad for a long time, which I did. I now choose to laugh at myself. Your banter is so so good for me. It's my number one listen, thank you for being unapologetic authentically you.
Speaker 4: Oh that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Very fair. So thank you for that trning. That is a very lovely message. It is a nice message. People are on different points of their journey.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, Easy also said I have fertility issues, and I go along with the joke. She you know, she's not mad about it, but then later gets sad and thinks, I wish this was actually real.
Speaker 1: So that's what I'm worried about it. I don't want to make anyone feel sad. No, it's also not even that good of a gag that we need to resurrect it. It's fine to let it go.
Speaker 4: I kind of forgot about it.
Speaker 1: Did you. Well, you are't getting in it? Got about my child? No, No, that's it. It's done. It's done well considering we have two actual igin babies coming. We've got my first nephew or niece, and then your next nephew nie too. So I went into baby Seed yesterday, into watch baby seed the way I said that it's awful. I went into seed shop for babies, right, I had no idea what you're talking about. And I walked in and I went to get my new baby in the family something, and they ended up walking out with a key ring for Stephen because it was all the dazzled. I love this.
Speaker 2: You know what. I don't even have to make a joke about your boyfriend's young age.
Speaker 1: You've just written for me. I can go home today. Thanks for that. You've made my job easier. You can buying him ship from a baby still loved. He loved it. You know what. You should get him, as you know, Sean got me the perfect of three. You should get Stephen a baby bunting. It's not your best word. You guys got all the hate from all the mums, and just wait till you get the hate from the age of gat relationshippers. It's six years as well.
Speaker 2: We grow up, well, grow up is actually my point. God, Oh, you're making it too easy.
Speaker 1: Let's move on.
Speaker 2: If it's your first time listening, welcome to Is It Just Me? We start every episode with the is it It's me? Each something we'd go to skate or appreciate.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know. Mitch's just a complete and total surprise In fact mine is taking aim at a certain profession. And I do know for a fact that we have some idiots that lie in this profession. But I'm just over the lies being perpetuated. I'm over it. Rich, I hate lie. I never lie. I'm always very open and that the fucking biggest lie you ever time. But I'm not lying to you, know, swindle generator of a million bucks. I get it. It's pure to get a laugh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all right, Well we'll get to your stud I go first, Yes, okay, here we go, Brad.
Speaker 1: Lee, coount me and Darling. Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Should coat hangers be able to support the weight of fucking coat?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm so god. You call me old fashion? Better coat hanger should hang coats? No, yes, I'm with you. You know that not all coat hangers are made equal. I will say that, but they should be if it's called a coat hanger.
Speaker 2: It's like that to change the name of laptops because technically, if you put it on your bare legs, it could burn you.
Speaker 1: Is that why they're called changing?
Speaker 2: And they're technically notebooks? Now you're kidding, because laptop is misleading. Don't put it on your lap don't put it. Don't call that a coat hanger. If I can't hang a fucking coat on it without it getting all bent and fucked.
Speaker 1: Put that on TikTok. I'll buy you mine. I'm shot laptop.
Speaker 2: Do not know that that could be one of those things that I've heard as a fact and repeated.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's that story. If the woman in America who drunk the Maca's coffee is built it on a fenny and then sue them for five million dollars. So now it says caution hot on coffee cups. Yeah, no, shit, it's hot as sorry. That really blew my mind.
Speaker 2: No, it'd steal my heading because I've got my favorite coat hanger is like the black plastic one.
Speaker 1: I'm the same, but they're only good for T shirts and pants, nothing too.
Speaker 2: Heavy, even pants weigh them down really, And so I've been doing a bit of a jacket cul because Sean's moving in soon, and yeah, I'm gonna make wardrobe space.
Speaker 1: He's got a lot of shit and I already have a lot of shit. You've got a big walking wardrobe too, but it's already jam packed with my bullshit, and I'm due for a clothes cul anyway, oh gets Stephen st you have to pay him.
Speaker 2: But I just noticed the other day when I started doing a bit of a curl that half of my jackets aren't even on the hangers anymore.
Speaker 1: They're on the fucking floor because they just fall off. The hangers get all bent. Yep. I don't understand the point of the coat hanger if it can't hang a coat. Yeah, you know what you need to get. I've just upgraded too, because, like I said, Stephen redid my wardrobe. Everything has been rechanged. Denim jackets, heavy coats, leather jackets are all on wooden. I love my wooden wooden coat hangers, but they take up more spak. They do, but they're thick because you know what else, there's nothing worse than a heavy coat, or even like a cotton T shirt that has been sitting on a coat hanger for a while. It gets the pointy shoulders.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, you know it's the worst for that. Those hideous fucking why your coat hangers, I hate, fuck.
Speaker 1: You're in a prison. You need to get The black ones are good for T shirts and like singlesthing whatnot. But the wooden ones are also a suit ones that have that they're rounded on the end so that the corners of the sleeves. They're amazing. But then how does one hang a coat? You need to get a coat hanger? Well, you would think, right, but apparently not. Well what would you do? What are they on? Now you've got your coat? Have you got snapped coat hangers? Yeah? So many?
Speaker 2: And I'm starting to let go of this idea that I want all my coat hangers to match because it's not practical.
Speaker 1: Why don't you double coat it, double double hang it. I shouldn't have to know, you shouldn't. Shouldn't blood you have to have to do that? Well, what if you got the ones that clip? I don't like them there you get them in hotel rooms, not for me, but you could. You could do it. I suppose if this is the biggest problem in my life, I'm doing Okay, that's going to say, has a lot going on in the world at the moment, but this is what's stressing. You know, we can nut it out. What if you just folded them? Oh, don't be ridiculous, No, okay, all right?
Speaker 4: What about if you got a coat rack thing? You know those old coat racks go.
Speaker 1: That's Kareem's privilege. Jenna just suggested, what if you got a coachman at the door? Fuck that, What if you hired a full time bell boy to hold the coach for you? No, Jenna, we don't all live like that. Move into American service suite. I don't live there anymore. Is it just me on the fly?
Speaker 2: Have you never been in a situation like you see on American TV shows where you walk into someone's house and they're like, let me take your coat. Yeah, that's very true, like as if they're forbidden indoors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because in America it's cold and hot, so the heating is inside. It's very different. It's the same in the UK. Items fucking freezing in Sydney this year it's so cold. Oh my god. One of my friends really fucking humbled me the other day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I said, oh my god, I'm really feeling the cold this year. It must be because I'm not as heavy as I was this time last year. And they said, no, it's drastically colder than average this winter.
Speaker 1: I'm like, point taken. Yeah, thatt one got through? All right? What series it just me? Are you taking a go for a Bradley count here. Is it just me? The flight attendants need to stop lying on Instagram in Paris for the weekend. No, you're not beach. You're on a casual shift. You're working, you're on the clock. How long do you reckon? They actually get to stay on the ground. After they've landed, they sleep, and they're back on that shuttle bus to the airport and they get back on that plane to work a shift.
Speaker 4: I feel like they're either at the beach or they're partying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah all the time. Oh and I love it. I'm all for a horse or horror a slight period. But the biggest slights I know are male flight attendant. Oh yes, they will get on a flight, they'll work a twelve hour shift, they'll land in LA, they'll take some dick, they'll party at WIHO. They'll get back on a flight and they'll work another twelve hour shift. They don't work for six days, and then you can get them on Instagram morning, sanriouck, I was a dinner with you last night. True.
Speaker 4: And then the next day they've got a picture of them and their grandma.
Speaker 1: Always always with or it's a photo of the turbine of the jet with the stairs going up, and they're like, back at it. I'm like, they're working, you just cocked in, you're in a uniform. But I back at any of these.
Speaker 2: I just googled and if it's a long haul flight, which if they're going to somewhere like Europe, it would be they get to stay twenty four hours and sometimes up to two days, so they could do a little bit of exploring. It's not like they're just at the ibis next to the airport for a few hours.
Speaker 1: I know, but they just snap it like their Gina Reinhart getting on a private jet, and it really pisses me off. Oh think that they're acting more like jurious than their life. Really totally rack on mac groan, like what now, that's like us getting to work and being like that laugh of the rich and famous studio day. It's like we're arguing twenty four seven, we got Heart Radio wants to fucking shoot us in the head. It's not all glitz and glam guys. Yeah, but I think most people they post the good bits of their life, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, but actually I don't. I post whenever my fucking washing machine isn't working. I purely focus on the fuck ups totally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a bit this. Yeah, yeah, it's just something about flight attendant pisces me off. You're just jealous. I reckon and I'm not jealous. Do you remember I think I said on the podcast when I was single in my whole era, I was almost going to fly to LA with this gay flight attendant and then you'd have to book the fly. No, he was going to give you the free flight to put me on the contest that they had access to free fly. It's called standby. Yeah, they can fly for free whenever they want, but it's only if there's empty seats. So they go, I want to get on this flight the last ten minutes before the doors closed, they go, yep, there's a free business seat. Jump on. Knowing you're luck, you'd be all packed and ready to be ready to pound this person in LA when you get there.
Speaker 2: And then they're like, suzz, it's full. Yes, You're like, well you won't be full. Here I go with the smart talk.
Speaker 1: Fuck, there's a dollar you're listening to? Is it just me you're listening? You're on Spotify. Don't forget to leave a five.
Speaker 2: Star now remember ages ago on the podcast, we did a segment called is it just mess?
Speaker 1: Oh my God? One of our best segments that we really kind of tucked away and didn't touch again.
Speaker 2: Well, the whole idea is that when we hear other people saying is it just me? Out in the wild, whether it be a TikTok, if someone says is it just me, we would bring it and then we would answer.
Speaker 1: The question, is it just means that we've evesdropped on? Correct? But I kind of didn't eavesdrop any Is it just means? To be honest, I wasn't hearing them. I've always been listening for them, and I do listen to them, but they're all terrible. So TikTok's like, is it just me? Or of Beefborg and Young this time of Year's favorite dish? I might not going to bring that to the show. No, I get well, I've got a fucking good one today. Right of all people, I've got a few, actually, but of all people, guess who let and is it just me? Drop?
Speaker 2: Anthony Albenezy, Tracy Grimshaw close getting Warmer, Oh, Sandra Sully Yes, oh really?
Speaker 1: Sally Yeah, famed Australian journalists.
Speaker 2: I feel like she's the quintessential journalist in Australia. Like when you think news reader, you think Sandra Sully amen Ya from Channel ten so nightly news, six pm news. Yes, she used to do like national news and that's how everyone around the country knew her. But now she's a A's Sydney girly and so anyway, she was on the project last week. They were interviewing her about the fact that she overheard a true crime podcast using an AI version of her voice.
Speaker 1: Wow, and it sounded exactly like her. Wow, it's in here of our own.
Speaker 3: Is the latest salem to have their voice ripped off by AI? Ten years legend, Sandra Sully heard a voice identical to hers reading a headline on a true crime podcast.
Speaker 1: We've used an AI generated voice to read some of the headline.
Speaker 3: Saint Patrick's college teacher arrested and facing multiple alleged child abuse charges. Our real life Sandra Sully is with us now in the flesh. Sandra, is that really you?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Apparently, I mean I didn't record that voice.
Speaker 4: But gosh, when I heard it, I knew it sounded just like me.
Speaker 1: I read it by a couple of my colleagues thinking is it just me, and they went, gosh, that's you. I said, no, I didn't do it. Well, I mean it's not just you, babe, that is you. It sounds exactly like she's not imagining anything that is spooky, isn't it. That's scary. Well, that's exactly what happened to Scarlett your handsOn this week. She's suing the chat GPT or Open AI because their new voice sounds just like her sky Sky correct and they actually approached her to be the voice, and she said I don't want to be part of it, and they're like, well, we're going to do it anyway. Well, I feel I do, because that podcast clarified that, oh we use AI voices. It's kind of okay, no way ethically, very blurry. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I wonder why they chose standard something. That's because she's the news three though.
Speaker 1: Well hold on, do you think Devil's Advocate here that the producers just typed in news voice, here's what we want you to say, and it just used internet clips. In Australia, she's the most prominent voice, so that's what the PAI used. I don't know, or.
Speaker 2: They could have just chosen her voice specifically and put it into like an AI voice clone thing, which.
Speaker 1: I've never done before.
Speaker 2: Apparently it's a thing people like you and the radio Windo three are worried that that's going to ruin your job or whatever.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not worried. You can't replicate these Yeah, no, you're right, you would. I can't forget.
Speaker 2: Well, I would like to prove to you actually that you can refer I knew you'd do it. Yes, but I haven't actually heard this yet. I've signed up to a website. All I had to do was give it a sample of your voice, which obviously I've got fucking hours an hour hours of your voice. Yeah, I haven't listened to it yet, so it could be dodgy. I don't know if this website is going to work or not. Okay, but I've typed in the exact same thing that Sandra Sally said. What her what her AI thing said? Yes, it was about alleged child abuse charges. Maybe I should write something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe we could have done something fun and light. Okay, Well, I've got I've got to open what do you want me to type? Oh? I mean you could? We should we do how we maybe we start the show is it just me? Or should be? Okay? We start, yes, really the same way with and is it just me something we've noticed hate to appreciate? That'll do? I went to all the trouble of setting up the sand with Sully script before. I don't want to hear that over and over again, do you? Jenna? Okay? Ready, this is Ai cheery? This is me shit. Let's see how accurate should I say it? First? We've heard it a minu sorry every episode we start the show the same way with am is it just me something we've noticed hate or appreciate? WHOA, that's good. That's a bit fucking scary. Actually it even got like the vocal fry and the downward inflection. Why id fuck Ai me? Holy shit? Wow, oh my god, that's freaking.
Speaker 2: I've also done the same with Jenna. What should we get heard to say? I haven't heard hers yet. I reckon nailing the quiver even a. I can't do that totally.
Speaker 1: What are we getting Jenna to say?
Speaker 4: What should I say?
Speaker 1: Something about a perpetual life? No doubt? What about I've got one? I'm not going to tell it?
Speaker 2: Ye Okay again everic week, We're going to clarify. This is not real Jenna, this is Ai Jenna.
Speaker 5: When are we doing rash shirts?
Speaker 1: That doesn't sound like you know it doesn't Maybe if you write in more, when are we doing rash shirts? Please? Please? I'm begging you rash shirts because she loves to beg Yeah, I do. Can you do like an asterisk and write whimpers like a small animal? I think it'll read that out. Oh we don't want to here we go.
Speaker 5: When are we doing rash shirts?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 4: Sun safety is important.
Speaker 1: Now I'm not getting general. No, that one doesn't work as well, but yours is pretty fucking freak. We're doing you, Mitchell, let's do you okay? I have uploaded mine as well.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to just say exactly what Sandra Sally said, even if it's a bit fucking.
Speaker 1: Okay dark Now we can do it once. It's all good, Okay. So this is Ai me. Saint Patrick's college teacher arrested and facing multiple alleged child abuse charges. Whoa it even got my inhale, got your lisp as well. Yeah, Saint Patrick's college teacher arrested by facing multiple alleged child abuse charges.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's actually really spooky.
Speaker 1: Can you do that every one again? Yeah, hold on or make it say whatever you want? Here we go. I want to fuck Mitchell Coombs. Okay, that is sorry, Now play the AI. Why did you bring that up out of night? Sorry? Wow, you're it's the most accurate. I think that's fucking weird. Wow, I'm scared. So Mitchell, did you give it? How much audio did you give it? Like thirty seconds? That's it? Yeah? Oh and this is in its infancy. Imagine in five years, imagine in twelve mass Yeah, that's terrifying. Our bank details are fucked. I've got another one for you. Okay, welcome to the Night Show on kis the world's worst radio show. Fuck. Oh, it doesn't care, it does. It's not good. Saint Patrick's college teacher arrested and facing multiple alleged child abuse charges. That charges at the end, do you reckon? Holy fuck?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Can you get me to say that?
Speaker 1: Okay? We went from not wanting to say it. Okay, hang on, Oh my goodness, man, that's scary. Jenne, I'll get you to say it.
Speaker 5: Saint Patrick's college teacher arrested and facing multiple alleged child abuse charges.
Speaker 1: There's bits of you in there. Yeah that there's bits that sound nothing like her. What can I say? Get me to say something? What can we get it to say? A joke like? Do you have a joke that you've written for your stand up that you could input in? It's really frightening when no, when did I ask, Oh my god, I am triggered by oh my god, I want to tell to fuck off?
Speaker 4: This is scary.
Speaker 1: I can make you tell to do it? Do it, Mitch Jury saying funk off. Here we go, fuck off AI. Oh okay, the offs good, but I'll get rid of the exclamation mark that I push. I'll see if that makes the difference. Fuck off AI. Why was it a question? Well, because it doesn't want to be sucked up. It wants to fight the charges.
Speaker 2: I've also done what that True crime podcasted, by the way, and you Sandra Sally's voice, So now we can get an official sweeper from her actual idea.
Speaker 1: Maybe that can we can end the segment with Sandra Sally.
Speaker 2: I did have more meme stops to go through. They're short and sweet, but here's Sandra.
Speaker 1: Hold on, you're.
Speaker 4: Listening to is it just me?
Speaker 1: A podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Fuck, why no voice so aiable? Like that's bang on.
Speaker 1: That's so weird. Maybe it works on people that have really distinct tone. Yeah, must I've got a real tone. Sandra's got a real tone, so do you, Mitch Jenna unfortunately very bland and normal us just to replace you on the podcast if you're away, Oh, could you just replace you as well?
Speaker 2: Nah, I've got too much nuance. You're so easy to impersonate. I'm going to get yours to do a new impression right now and do it.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah, lies, lies, lies, weight loss, weight loss, breakup, break up? What was your name again? Just like every episode anal sex, we were charging a dollar every time you say I am not anymore. I'm over. That was last episode. I've given up.
Speaker 2: I do have other meat drops that we can just plow through through.
Speaker 1: Some guy called Jordan posted this, Is it just me or does the gay community really stuck? Yeah? Jordan, were shocks, mate, not just you. I hate to be honest here, but yeah, you're not wrong. You're not wrong. Sorry, we kind of lead that pack. That's on us, so we claim that. George Connor Rights posted this on TikTok Is it just me? Or you're just living in this constant state of what.
Speaker 4: The well said?
Speaker 1: Definitely not just you, Connor, We're all there with you, man, Is it just me?
Speaker 4: You can follow the show online, just search a couple of mitches. If you don't, you're a tickhead.
Speaker 2: Okay, this next segment, I don't know what to call it. Is it a mispronunciation or talkback teams? Because it's actually both.
Speaker 1: To hybrid it to both mispronunciation things which Opener do even play both back to back. Should it be like the world's worst remix each other one the other end? Okay, I'll try and blend them seamlessly. All Right, it's time for There were so many unknown worthy they surprisingly really worked well. That was shocking. I like that.
Speaker 2: So one of our idiots, Ryan works at three a W, the talkback station in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: He sent this to us.
Speaker 2: It happened on three a W and he thought of us immediately because it was a mispronunciation.
Speaker 1: On talkback rating. So it's perfect for us.
Speaker 2: It's right up our fucking alley, right, I deal. So this was during Mornings with Tom Elliott. I love that they were talking about how certain officers have introduced Lego stations for staff to play with.
Speaker 1: There's like a way to de stress. I mean, sure, they've got the panic room where you can just go and screen, but it's not soundproof. It's like a doctor's office. Or they have all the play equipment in the corner. They never sanitize.
Speaker 2: They've got, like adults Lego stations set up in certain workplaces.
Speaker 1: I can get around that, okay, so can I. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so they were taking calls about whether that's weird and not adults playing with Lego. You know, I personally, I don't have an issue with that. I own play though, for God's sake. Yeah, yeah, No, adults can play with Lego.
Speaker 1: No, I love it.
Speaker 2: And that's when a midst pronunciation was dropped one of the callers and three aw.
Speaker 1: Lego for adults. One of the three sixth te three Mary, good morning, good morning? How are you good? Mary? I was just I went to a wedding this year and on the register there was some a request for Lego. You could buy certain packs or couldn't contribute to a thirteen hundred dollars pack of Legos. That's the bright and groom wanted. So not Lego. It was Lego, Lego, Lego, yeah, lego. Oh, bless her, that's what. Yeah, I know exactly where this is. Do you want to know what I had for breakfast this morning? I actually was going to ask you. Scrambled eggs?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have my sister and your brother. They're breth pregnant. Oh pregnant, Yeah, they're pregnant. Your sister baky? Yeah? Oh what car? Would you say? The iHeartRadio logo is right right. I was going to say the same thing, but I don't know. I thought i'd be an orange. It's definitely right. Have you heard the rumors? Have you heard the rumors? Now? Tell me William enjoys being pegged? I do not know. My name is.
Speaker 4: Jana not perfect?
Speaker 1: That was brilliant. You're not gonna have another one, but that'll be here. That's all we need. Nah, I've got confidence she'll come up with one. Yeah, she will you another one.
Speaker 4: I've got legs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've got legs and you definitely do that. Juke doesn't? Can I say so? She was saying lego instead of lego or the poor thing? Did he correct her? Do we know?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: We didn't acknowledge it. Only people like us would notice something like that and be like, oh, we could work with this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you're right, because we are all of us. We're a bunch of train rakes. You're not wrong. Our minds have just turned into an absolute mace. Yeah what's mace? Oh mes? Yeah? No, I god, Yeah, that was that was a straight Yeah, that's a good one. That was good. That was good. That's that's a stressful oneful, straceful, strathful, straceful. That's extremely straceful. You knew what I meant. Yeah, no idea. So you know when you're in a either caves or hole and you get your hand like this and you scream out loud yeah, and your voice kind of an a and it keeps going and going, you know what I mean? Ray verberates, Yeah it does. Yeah, yeah. Yeah. Oh god, what brand of oven do you have? I can't remember? Make Oh my god? Yeah, oh fuck. I thought there was a snake, but it's just a gayco Oh my god. You like you because they would have they would have scared the fucking.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you a really beautiful story from when I was a child. Mum said to me We're going to paint your bedroom and you can choose what colors you put on the ball. Yeah, so I went hogs Bristol, like a creamy color around the side. But then I had one feature of all the color I chose was spiced nat make oh gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, knowing not, I can to re imagine. Yeah, you know how I'm going to be an Angeliet. And then Juliette was of course bethrows to j Yeah Julia eight sorry was bethrowed to Romeo? Gorgeous? Story of love? Can I say a great hybrid by the way of both segments? I mean, I know that never happens. Don't thing ever happened once before? I'm pretty sure. Remember that chick that kept saying covered instead of COVID. Oh yeah I do. How can I forget Jackie? Oh that doesn't work? Co okay, yeah, no, you're right, yeah, yeah right, he doesn't get it. No, I know struggle. Once we get through all the big words, we're on the niche words. It gets really tough. Do you like to take miroor selfies posted to Instagram at the same time? Yeah? I did, hear Oh fuck, sorry, it's back. Well you know I went to the physio. Yeah, I was talking about getting it fixed. It's not actually a muscle leg. Turns out that's all connected to my bad nake.
Speaker 2: Your bad naken paint. You should go to Apiro because oh, never mind, just gonna say craik, but that's crack.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think that works. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe if you blow them away in your Anguliet performance, they'll make you like a regular character.
Speaker 1: They might. Yeah, my fingers crossed. You might have to bake and bag to be cast permanently. I might get a time. Don't make me bake. No, I don't, won't, I won't bag. Do you reckon?
Speaker 2: They'd get angry at me. If I took my phone and I filmed a bootleg recording.
Speaker 1: And Juliet to share with baby. I don't know. I don't know. The royal that recently died, Elizabeth? What was she again?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Quen ye queen, queen queen. Although it's a let sound. Yeah, it's hard, right, yeah it is. Yeah, it's tricky. Yeah, and I wouldn't bat on it. Bait, Yeah, bait you want to bait really is a tough one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you think when you eventually move out you'll move into a house that allows pates. Because you were talking about getting a talk.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get it. I just drink too much papsy Max, and I'm worried that it'll just drink at all. So you know you're furious at flight attendants.
Speaker 2: Is it specific to like international flights or would you also be delaus as someone that merely works for Jade's star?
Speaker 1: No? Everyone, Yeah, I'll never forget the first day we mate. I've got my idea. Let's have a little race, ready, Tacko Jenner. There's no only to freight. Come down when you're a little girl, Jenner. Yes, would you ever get in the spa bath and put your butt up against the jat Jade? Jade, Ah, I'm forgetting. He keeps for gating. It's Jade, I'll remind you. Le becomes lego, Yeah, it becomes yeah, yeah, yeah, it's ability of the bait. I was going to ask I missed my vaate appointment because I was watching the mate Garla the carpet, say, how are you still enjoying pilates? Yeah? I do it? Does it get you're hot and sweating? Actually? Do you leave the reforming machine all weight I wish. Yeah, no grets, no, no, none of all. I think we've gone through every letter of the alphabet, and I think we've exhausted it. Maybe we call it quits. Really, yeah, I'm done with it once Once my brain clicks off, I can't think of anymore.
Speaker 4: I can tell when you click off.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he gives up because I'm doing so well. I'm just getting on a roll, Jenna, do you have anymore? Also, don't you come at me with giving up one good one? You close your eyes to play.
Speaker 2: You used to play the saxophone, right, yeah, Outer. Also, did you ever try.
Speaker 1: The clarinet because woodwinds are quite simple? Didn't? What do you do? That's disgusting If our fans knew you were on sports bait right now betting on the horses, that's disgusting as an advocate, right if you're not an enough date as it is, Yeah, you're in severe financial date. Well, thank you Ryan for sending that in. I've had fun person and I love that jacket on you, Mitchell. What style would you say that is? It's like a like a Latimer jacket. It's not even a jacket. It's a bast man. He's also just reading a T shirt. I know it's like theater of the mind. Thanks for writing in. That was very nice.
Speaker 2: Anyway, let's get out of here. I want to get home in time to watch the sun. Say says, you wanted to say, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, I bait, I bait.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening. I debate right now. I bet it took me a sake. Hey, five star reviews. Please are to be very nice. Please do Apple podcasts or out. Actually a while that's done a shout out person. Sorry to be rude, but that person keeps commenting, Sorry, wow, that was a good one. Oh god, well it's breath. Have you been smoking cigarette? I don't endorse that Hot Dog Niggity Dog keeps editing, they said, I don't care. I'm not reading it out because we're giving them energy tests.
Speaker 2: We've read Hot Diggity Dog's review so many times, and it's different every time because I don't know you can edit reviews.
Speaker 1: You can tests with the Hibiscus says, I always listen to I Gym when I'm in bed before going to sleep because it's always making me feel better after a stressful day, and I feel like I'm part of the conversation. Best podcast on the cloud, she says, also with a pink, blue and yellow heart. Oh, well done. What was the name again, tests with a highbiscus. Well done, Cat Bob eight nine one one, Hello you be here? Love this podcast give me a good laugh when I truly need it and helps me get through my days. I love hard love that always hilarious, says AM's w I'm blessed by the arrival of Mitch and Jenna's baby. We don't talk about that anymore. Oh yeah, we don't talk about that. She's not pregnant. Yeah, I suffer from in somewhere Mitch, Mitch and Jenna pass the time. I actually have a review that I want to read out to you from Steven's mother. Oh fuck, really, Zita message me. She's a fan of the show. She's a zeta, she's lovely. Yeah yeah, is it a messing you? He said him. You're not sure if I should see this, but I will. I was just listening to the Two Mitches podcast on the train. So this isn't She didn't write this publicly? No, all right, this is a non public okay review, a private question. I fell asleep and lucky for me, the guy next to me got up at Janelle. If he hadn't, I would have ended up in cronlla. Makes me think your podcast puts me to sleep. Wow, yep, that's it's hurtful that I said. I said, not sure if that's the best orst of you I ever had? We laugh, She laugh reacted it's all in all in good taste. What was the name of Well, thanks for that, Zet's thanks ZD. She actually does listen to every episode of the podcast. That's how she found out about the bed head and everything. Oh yeah, it was all there. Yeah, a lot. We're going to react. It was a lot. I really need to have some sort of filter. I'm gonna have Ai Mitchell Coomb's sign off today. Okay, patch your next Monday idiots. Bye bub that's awful. Yeah, the really low time. Okay, bye bye b We do love you. Will do a real human sign off now. Because this nothing can replace this. Let's all do something that is quintessentially us. Oh god, I can't cough like that. Jenna just wimped. Mitchell, I don't know what's what's something distinctly me make some sarcastic comment towards my body or Jenna's head, your body. No, let's just go. Oh, there we go. That's it. That's snappy, Mitchell. There he is. Yeah, let's just fucking leah we go. We love You'll see you very soon. Don't forget to buy your merch yep, if you haven't yet. If you haven't got your merger, it's available. We've got the multiple. Go the look. If you don't buy anything, that's fine. It's it's a couple of mint again, have a shop. It's really fun. And you know, if you do buy merch, DMS, let us know, tag us. If you want to put on your stories, we love that and we will repost the photos if you get your merch. Yes, I can't wait to see that. Yes. All right, Well see you guys very soon. Bye. Is It's just me.
Speaker 4: A podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: Sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 2: At Welcome to add a brief our secret segment on the end. We pretend the show's done, but it's not. We keep talking shit. Why is my AI version so monotonous?
Speaker 1: Can you copy that and see if if what cheery sounds like it seems to have nailed me? It has Okay, here's here's Cheery's casion. Welcome to a d debrief, our secret segment. On the end, we pretend the show's done, but it's not. We keep talking. Shit, you just went hyper femin that one. Holy fuck. I like him to add to dif AI is not there yet. But when you think about where I was a year ago and where it is now, so scary. You know when you get those prank phone well not prank phone calls, they're scam phone calls, and it's like, hello, this is an said bank. When you answer and say hello, that's actually them recording your voice. So then they use it to make AI out of it.
Speaker 2: Apparently, why would they want to use someone's terrible phone line to make AI voices?
Speaker 1: Because AI can make a voice from just a little bit of noise, a little sample of your voice. So then they get the AI to actually call the bank and go, Hi, I want to withdraw a million dollars. Here's my pin code. Wow. So when you get those phone calls, never speak or go to them. I do, I go help, I throw them off. Hello with Mitchy. So then if hackers, if as ever got a hack call from Mitch Jerry, they'd be like this is a fucking reptile.
Speaker 2: He's a get go Yeah. I tried to make Ai mitchell Kin say yeah and it goes yeah, sound like a b.
Speaker 1: Again. Yeah yeah, It's like the fuck? What else can I get you to say? What's a catchphrase? I say? No, my famous catchphrase. Well, if you can't beat him, join him. Hold on.
Speaker 4: That's what you say A lot totally.
Speaker 1: Not even real. What about we've got a live tweet? Okay, here we go. We've got a live tweet. It's Julia Gillard. How did you get it? That was good? That was good? Was good? How does it know that I do that?
Speaker 2: What's something that you would what's something that you would say regularly on like your radio show or something?
Speaker 1: Hello, welcome to the show, everybody I said every night? Call us now, Yeah, call thirteen one oh six five. Now, okay, here we go. I've just typed something out for it. Call us now thirteen one oh six five. Tell us where you've gotten your fist stuck? That's good? That's real Kiss FM content image.
Speaker 2: Will it make a difference if I had an exclamation mark? Because he didn't sound that enthusiastic.
Speaker 1: Call us now, thirteen one oh six five, tell us where you've gotten your fist stuck. He's had a concern your fifth duck. You've got your fish stock. Kind of sounds like a nineteen twenties trans Atlantic tell us, where you've got your fish stock. I'm not into AI. Guys don't like it. Not for it? You know A I can float back? Now? Do you have the option to talk to an ai? Mitchell? What do you mean? Do you have you? I'm getting a scam now, are you? Yes? Oh quick? It could be it's a random numb but I think it's a scam. We'll see. Hello, I'm gonna I had to call you about Wait, send me a selfie. I'm about to jump into a podcast record. I actually I'm gonna be killed if I take this call. Can I text you when I'm done?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: See you by belly, I was gonna scam.
Speaker 4: That was not a scam.
Speaker 5: Hi, I am Jenna.
Speaker 4: I was a slut on kon tiki.
Speaker 1: Fu. I was a slut on kon tiki. When we all know that, do more? Mitchell, Ku, I'm gonna ride it phonetically, kentiky, How are you spelling that? Kyo? When t eki? Hi, I'm Jenna.
Speaker 5: I was a slut on kentiki.
Speaker 1: Oh better better for the work c O N T E E K Y spell it out. Yeah, I had to write thirteen one oh six the numbers. That's frighteningly scary. Yeah. Well, AI is doomed at the end of the world. Doomed men. I just think I don't like it. I'm not It is thriving, that's what. That's why we're doomed. I don't think we need it. We don't need smart computers. This is dangerous for us. Is it because you just don't get it? No, I fully understand it. Do you want to have a play? No, I don't want to have a play. I get it. I don't like it. We work in the audio space. This is not good. Yeah, but like it's clearly just not hitting the mark. It's not quite right. So people, you couldn't actually replace announcement with that not quite right yet? Like what if.
Speaker 2: I like, next time we have to do an ad read, I just put the script in and.
Speaker 1: Let the AI read it. You'd be able to tell it wasn't us. Yeah, of course, but in twelve months, God, what do you want me to say? Let me give me the computer?
Speaker 2: So you just type it in there and hit generate. Are you gonna make me say something stupid? Or is it something I would actually say?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. Please come to my comedy show Water Off a Duck's clott it's at Daran. Did I ask.
Speaker 4: What a clot?
Speaker 1: When did I ask? Oh? Nice? Nice? Why did you write clot? I didn't sort of duck with its rags?
Speaker 2: What are you doing now? I tried to do Marge Simpson, and it did march if she didn't have a croaky voice. Yeah, even though the voice I gave it to mimic was obviously just Marge being like home.
Speaker 1: But it just goes home on. It got rid of the croak, and it gets rid of Jenna's like freighting.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So there's different options for which one's mine? Oh? Got it again? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Five score years go, a great American in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a.
Speaker 1: Great because Martin Luther, I have a dreamful transcript, who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice.
Speaker 5: What it came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their captivity. But one hundred years later, glimpse.
Speaker 1: That's wow, Jenna, I've got another one had on.
Speaker 2: What it could literally do this all day? Should be wrap stand by, should be aimed, the show.
Speaker 1: Stand by we are. He's got purse lips. As he types, he's quite proud of what he's come up with. I think, Oh, I'm not. I can't find it anywhere.
Speaker 2: Oh you're trying to copy and paste something. Yeah, you know, it's a weird thought that I just have. Yeah, tell us you know how we're putting things into AI and being like, oh my god, that's so impressive that it can do that. But then I'm like, we don't talk about how impressive it is that humans can do that. I only just started thinking about, well, the technology in our brains that we can just talk.
Speaker 1: No one else does that. That's very Monkeys can't commute. So this is me giving Professor Snapes monologue before he dies. Potter, the very name boils my blood hotter than new celebrity Potter, Lily and James's son, Harry Potter. He's just like his father. If he had known his father, he would understand why we say it all the time to him. He would also better understand the hatred I have for him. This sounds so much like you. Really, I see his defiance and his arrogance. Then Harry looks at me in class, defiance in his eyes. But all I see her eyes, Lily's green eyes staring back at me. That's creepy. Yeah, it's very good. Anyway, have we done here? Yeah? Okay, no, I don't think you are. I can hear the typing. I'm done.
Speaker 4: What are you typing?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Let's go. Okay, sure, thank you for listening. Everyone, don't I'll get the AI to do the two percent. I have a massive penis. Oh my god. I shouldn't have said that, but slip at the top.
Speaker 4: That was really good.
Speaker 1: Thanks. Pause, Jenny, just saw my penis. I pulled my pants down. You get it to do the sign off?
Speaker 2: Hold on one more thing, just to restore balance after that boast from you.
Speaker 1: My boyfriend is nine years old. It's not funny, not funny.
Speaker 4: It sounds so real.
Speaker 1: He's not he's twenty two. No, I did he have a birthday. No, he's got one coming up. It's been saying that for about four years. Yeah, now he's twenty two in twelve months. Okay, here we go. Ready.
Speaker 2: We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today, that's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we do, Thank you, so we do. That was really us, Jenna. Yeah that's my way. Actually, you go, thanks listening, You go to get to your door, You leave us five stars, and you see you very soon. Oh yes, we will catch you very soon for pick week. Yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Week is the week we've bumped it back for Jenna's birthdays, normally the last week of May.
Speaker 1: Correct, we're doing it for you, Jenna, as we love you week. All right, thanks for listening, idiots, Make sure you stuck up on snacks. Okay, yeah, catch you for next week. See bye bye bye.
Speaker 4: Is it just me a podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.