Speaker 1: Spoil Dad this Father's Day with the Chemist Warehouse fragrance sale shot the huge range of big brand fragrances at the lowest prices.
Speaker 2: Chemist Warehouse helping you spoil Dad this Father's Day.
Speaker 1: Hello, good morning, It's Monday. Back to work, Mike Key nat here, Hello, good for Chemist Warehouse. Hello, had a little look at my comments I was overnight. You know a lot of videos go out and I'm in the lift on the way up. I thought i'd read out a few.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's always comments, they never really Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got well this one. Maybe you might have a thought on this. Yeah, glad to see you used to smile with your teeth. Bring it back less creepy, oh, less creepy. Yeah, yeah, so there's something you don't smile with teeth? Do you that I put up these old photos?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw your photo dump a lot of old photos. I was celebrities very much of that time as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, my key radio and interro. If you want to look desperate, I must have just stopped.
Speaker 4: Why I'm not that happy, Nah, I'm happy.
Speaker 1: I remember that. I'm sure I.
Speaker 3: Smile without teeth, your normal smile.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: And now with oh with is way creepier.
Speaker 1: Being a dick though, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: Prop one more time.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it feels weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't look right. Keep your mouth shut, Okay, I'll keep it.
Speaker 4: And what else? What else have you got on those comments?
Speaker 1: Oh, this one's good. Yeah, go away, I love it already. Go away. You're narcissistic. Your attention needing knows no bounds.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 3: My favorite kind of insult is no swear words like no, like you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: You just it's very clean but very effective.
Speaker 1: Now, to be fair, that's not a video of me and Shusy, so they could be talking as Husy or about you. It's about your attention seeking knows no doubt. So it's good to good to start the day with a couple of common nights.
Speaker 3: When I walked in, you and Alec the pond were nerding out over the weather.
Speaker 1: Oh I love the weather?
Speaker 4: What is with men? Sean Fraser? Are you also a weather nerd? I don't care about the weather.
Speaker 1: You don't care about because.
Speaker 3: My dad weather nerd like he loves to chat to anyone about the weather, and also my fiance When we open the blinds in the morning, he'll go it's a nor Easter.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I don't care.
Speaker 3: He just loves picking obsessed with wind. And then when I go don't care, and I'll go it's a southerly. Once like, I'll drop a wind in there. Oh God forbid that I do that, because then he'll educate me on why it's not a southerly, Why the warm breeze means that it might be a nor Easter.
Speaker 4: So I just don't know what it is about men with weather.
Speaker 1: No, no, but it's like the wind. The wind in particular is everything your dad's right, a sutherly. What does a southerly mean?
Speaker 3: Well, this is my fiance who used to bodyboard, which is why I think he's so wind obsessed. But a Southerly should mean cool breeze.
Speaker 1: Coming from the south. Yeah, yes, nor easterly, a.
Speaker 4: Warm humored But then what about a northwestern.
Speaker 1: That Well, that's when we get bush fires and stuff. Right, that's the whole one. Coming off the desk, all I do is open my phone and even got a little widget in the bottom corner. So every morning I look look at the weather, look at the temperature, and then I address to that that's all I care. Ye, but see that's where you're going wrong, right, because if it says fine and eighteen, but it's a cool sutherly breeze that could feel like tent. You need to know the winds. Wind is everything everything. Yeah, I'm converted.
Speaker 4: I think I think that's that's all about the wind.
Speaker 3: Yeah okay, Well then can you in your weather report you never mentioned the well you never mentioned the win?
Speaker 4: So important? Why aren't we talking about the wind?
Speaker 1: They do it like the oldie talk back stations, don't they. So maybe we need to bring that back to kiss. You need to start reporting.
Speaker 3: You add the wind in your all your weather reports to corner.
Speaker 5: I had to do it once for a station, one of our stations up in in Brisbane, Morton Bay. I think with the station they need to the way he needed to know it. And if you got it wrong, they called you and you got the win wrong.
Speaker 3: Well bring that's all The passionate weather people live up in Morton Bay.
Speaker 4: Great bugs there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, I heard on the today. I love them. I love I don't know the difference between a Morton Bay bug.
Speaker 4: And a Main bug. No, it's just from a different place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not sure, I'd want to eat anything out of the water near Balmain in Sydney. Thanks very much. Hey, Sean, I did hear on the news very important week it is.
Speaker 4: It's a bookwak, It's bookwek bookweaks for the kids. I feel like book Week is once a month.
Speaker 5: I know it feels like it is a lot more than it actually is, but it's only once a year. And look what's happening this week is some of the schools across Australia they're saying that it's starting to look a bit like Halloween at the moment and they're banning not all schools, but some are bannings witches, wizards, political figure outfits.
Speaker 3: Who's dressing their kid up like Pauline Hanson fort week.
Speaker 5: They're saying the focus should be on the books and it's just getting out of hand.
Speaker 1: I mean that's fair, right. You can't just go dressed as Superman and go, well, I don't know there would be a Superman book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well my I've got I've got nieces and nephews and I just feel as if you pick what you want your kid to dress in and then you find a book for it. Because of course there's the you know, the Hungry Hungry Caterpillar books and all the really like popular ones.
Speaker 4: But there's a book for everything. There probably is a Pauline Hanson book.
Speaker 1: Well, there would be a book about Pauline Hanson.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can definite witch dresses anything you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, but like, really, do you want your kid going dress is Pauline hansoon.
Speaker 4: They'd probably get funny. Yeah, I mean a little boy dress is drump rang up up. It's quite funny.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into the show thousands to be one with our pop quiz. We play at seven, we play at eight. I're also giving you the chance to drive away in a brand new car, your chance to win in the next twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: So we've got a helpline this morning. This is really sad. So one of our listeners had her heart broken like a year ago now, but she just cannot seem to move on. Oh come on, get over him hard sometime. So she wants our help. She needs some advice. We'll do that a little bit later this morning.
Speaker 1: All right, Now help me out with this prize here and that we're about to do Trady versus Lady.
Speaker 4: So we're giving away.
Speaker 3: It's a robot vacuum, you know, the one in the corner. They park themselves into their own little dog and then they go around. You never have to pick up her vacuum again because it just does it itself.
Speaker 1: So it is the robo rock Chew Revo Edge two pro.
Speaker 4: Worth over two thousand dollars. This thing.
Speaker 3: I've looked it up online because I've been thinking about buying one.
Speaker 4: This thing is gunned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the old school ones I had one when they originally came out just used to get caught under your lounge or in your ethernet cable or whatever. The new ones actually work.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll have to check on this one, but some of them are like vacuums and mops in one.
Speaker 1: Oh see it.
Speaker 3: So you literally never have to worry about the floors ever.
Speaker 4: Again. They can do hard floors, they can do carpet.
Speaker 1: Well, there you go. You want that to be a tradevolutionary or a lady call us right now thirteen one oh six five if you want to play. You are listening to Keith's Breakfast. You got Mikey nat here filling in for Amy. We are doing it for Chemist Warehouse and it's Monday morning at eight past six, right now. All right, well you're engaged, ma'am, so you're happy? I suppose, yes, I am. You're in a happy relationship. We've all been in an unhappy relationship. You have, yeah, no fun the one thing that shows you're in an unhappy relationship. According to this influencer, Anna No branner Berg, Bret Yeah, give her up, like Branda Berg, have a listen.
Speaker 6: This is going to piss some people off. But the happiest couples that I know, okay, aren't posting each other on socials.
Speaker 1: They're not.
Speaker 6: And I'm not saying that if you are, that means you're unhappy. But I'm just saying personally, the happiest couples that I know are not posting each other on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Okay. I would think if you're not posting at all, like we all know the post too much. Yeah, and then you're like, okay, you're compensating for something. But if you're not posting at all, are you trying to appear single?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: I would say so because the only people that I know that don't post at all or people you know, I also know a.
Speaker 1: Dodgy Yeah, they're dodge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I do think there's a happy medium if you post them too much. And I've even noticed before where I've looked at my grid on Instagram and I've gone, oh, there's too many here of me. It just looks like my whole life is them, and you've got to pull back for a little bit and try and get like some friends up there and some whatever else. But I don't think as a general rule, if you post your partner that means you're unhappy.
Speaker 1: Well that shit seems to think so. But yeah, if you're not posting at all, we all know people like that. Surely you're trying to appear single. But if you're posting too much, there's like a problem and you're overcompensating that.
Speaker 3: I also just think sometimes if you post them a lot, you just spend every second of the day with them and you're happy and you're in love. But there's definitely something in the not being posted at all that's sus And like, yeah, I have a friend who's been in a relationship before where she said, why haven't you postma, I just don't really post much and would like beg him to post.
Speaker 4: And he wouldn't and I'm like, well that was going on.
Speaker 3: I all know what's going on that It says he was that kind of guy and you just knew that there were But if you're with someone who barely uses socials again, different story.
Speaker 1: Well that's the thing, right thirteen one oh six'. Five by the, way you might have a thought on, that because If i've got heaps of dude, mates so don't post at. All, yeah IF i IF i didn't do this for a job and have to keep up some sort of, PROFILE i wouldn't use social. Media so what.
Speaker 4: You'd be off socials? Altogether?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, yeah, No i'm not a. FAN i just feel LIKE i have to use. It you can't be in the.
Speaker 4: Media, yeah of course in our.
Speaker 3: Industry but also i just feel, like even When i'm talking to people And i'm, like, oh you know this, Person i'll find. Them if you don't have, socials like you just it's part.
Speaker 1: Of, us they don't.
Speaker 4: Exist it's part of living.
Speaker 1: Now, also by the, way what's the point of having a hot girlfriend if you're not going to post her on? Socials that's bad? Point?
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, yeah you've got a hot, girlfriend all?
Speaker 1: Right birthday wheel.
Speaker 4: Time, yeah let's do.
Speaker 1: That is it your birthday, today the twenty fourth Of, august give us a, Call happy, birthday thirteen one oh six. Five that's our. Number you will get to spin our wheel your winner prize and every caller could be winning himself a brand new card between now and the end of the year if you get on our.
Speaker 3: Birthday, yeah everyone who spins our birthday will will get the prize from the, wheel but we'll also have a chance to win a brand New Cherry Ti go four urban suv school, runs coffee runs and weekend. Fun discover The Cherry Ti go four with a test drive At Cherry.
Speaker 1: Rise all, right let's do. It Birthday wheel on thirteen one oh six. Five you Got Kiss breakfast on With mikey And nat. MORNING i have, noticed whether it's you Or, amy girls just love to sing over our little intros.
Speaker 4: There we just love.
Speaker 3: Singing you're probably highly irritating for the, listeners so my, apologies but let's get.
Speaker 1: Thirteen one oh six. Five are you're done with our female from?
Speaker 3: SINGING i don't want to hear from, you BUT i do want to speak To wally In.
Speaker 4: Melbourne good Morning. Wally what's our full? Name For Wally, walter.
Speaker 7: It's Actually.
Speaker 1: Wally you were born A.
Speaker 8: WALIE i was born as.
Speaker 1: Well Where's?
Speaker 8: WALLY i don't think anyone Where's?
Speaker 4: Wally you could never wear a striped.
Speaker 1: Shirt where is he here right? Now what do you want to talk? About?
Speaker 8: MATE i just want to touch based on the social media posting couples posting each.
Speaker 1: Other oh, yeah this this influencer reckons that you if you're, unhappy you're constantly posting about your. Partner she.
Speaker 3: Said the one thing successful couples do is not post each.
Speaker 4: Other that was her. Claim what do you, Think?
Speaker 8: Wally SO i post not very, regular like every two three, Weeks i'll post of, me the wife and the. Kids are those three? Boys she doesn't post as. Much she posts like probably every, three four or five. Months she posts.
Speaker 1: With their.
Speaker 8: Family BUT i GIVE i excuse her because she's got her makeup. Studio she posts on, that she posts all her, work and she's On instagram. Pa so, yeah But i'll post more often even before.
Speaker 1: That, yeah because if you don't, know it can look like you're.
Speaker 3: Single, yes BUT i understand from her perspective if she's also running a business On, instagram she needs to prioritize posting her makeup work and.
Speaker 1: It's like not her boring. Family, yeah but if they.
Speaker 3: Look on the, grid she's still clearly got you, know a partner in. Kids you can tell when someone's trying to hide. It they'll do a carousel and it'll be like the last.
Speaker 4: Photo, yeah you know WHAT i.
Speaker 3: Mean SO i think you're, Safe, Wally no no dirty stuff going on from your.
Speaker 1: Wife if you literally have An insta and there is no photos of your partner on, there you're dec.
Speaker 3: Because even as, well when you're like really into at the start is for everyone one of the big, milestones not the like the hard. Launch so if you just never got a hard, launch Why.
Speaker 1: I'm a fan of a soft launch Though i'm a soft lawd mine over the years is just like.
Speaker 3: Oh like some like a hand with a, Cocktail yeah, yeah, yeah who's that?
Speaker 1: Girl? Yes, yes all, Right bell's.
Speaker 3: On Hey, Bell good, morning.
Speaker 4: Guys how are You what do you want to talk?
Speaker 9: ABOUT i want to talk about your number plate vomit to dazzle.
Speaker 1: You old number. PLATE i don't have it, anymore but thing you looked it up and he's.
Speaker 10: Available, yeah no one's claimed it since you let it laut docking.
Speaker 1: Two d a z. Lu you like, It, BELL i.
Speaker 9: DO i would have IF i pulled up next to you at the set of traffic lights traveling around The Northern, BEACHES i would have in my MIND i would have been, Like i'm. DAZZLED i want to be dazzled by.
Speaker 1: That you dazzle me having a. Laugh you're not being.
Speaker 9: Sarcastic, NO i think it's great AND i think it's very.
Speaker 4: Creative, really that's, interesting bring it.
Speaker 3: BACK i just want to dive Into bell's psyche for a second and just find, out like what went wrong in her lifele to enjoy.
Speaker 4: It, No, bell are you.
Speaker 3: One of those people that like hotted up cars and that kind of?
Speaker 4: THING i.
Speaker 9: AM i am that girl that used, to you, know be their car. Meets So i'm a bit embarrassed to ADMIT i was that.
Speaker 7: Girl, yes you're.
Speaker 1: Rather like a girl that's into cars or. Not, yes because you care back in the.
Speaker 3: Day that's no, never but they're always there has to be girls encouraging men to behave the way that you, Did so of course there's women that are into those that.
Speaker 1: STUFF i think even then THOUGH i was at, like you, know seventeen. Eighteen you're doing a lot of that stuff for the.
Speaker 3: Boys oh of, course it's like who's got the coolest and loudest? Car and did you always meet up at a certain spot and you're like revved your card in? Burnouts and WELL i used.
Speaker 1: To go to the illegal. Runs they were, fun the illegal.
Speaker 4: Run, oh like he's in drag. Racing yeah that just what are you Vin? Diesel?
Speaker 1: YEAH i THOUGHT i. Was yeah two dazzle you all, Right i'm ten to seven the. Time right, Now, nat you've got some celebrity gossip coming up for.
Speaker 3: Her, yeah you're that Idiot clavicular who does all the looksmaxing and. Stuff he's later claim like he's gotta be rage baiting because just the stuff that he says is so stupid and infuriating that this man cannot be for. Real i'll tell you his latest thing coming up that you, Know, clovicular the guy that's famous for, looksmaxing and he's streaming and stuff. Online so he's now claiming that his good looks may actually help him not get.
Speaker 1: Murdered.
Speaker 3: What, Yeah so he's had a lot of work done and he obviously tried to or whether or. Not he did popularize that bone smashing, method like he's all into that.
Speaker 4: STUFF i think he.
Speaker 3: Once said he does penis, maxing.
Speaker 4: Where he's, like what's.
Speaker 3: Up basically puts like items on his penis to try and improve the strength of his, penis like almost penis.
Speaker 1: Weights he's such an effort and you girls don't even, care, Right but.
Speaker 3: Also it's just the how obsessed he is with his looks is the biggest, Dick, like no man should care that much about how they.
Speaker 4: Look but, anyway he's made a whole career out of.
Speaker 3: It so according to, him the latest claim is, that, yeah looks maxing can prevent. Murders so he posted on x Formally twitter over the weekend saying, this there's no data set where research has rated the facial attractiveness of homicide. VICTIMS i would speculate victims of homicide are typically, sellish which apparently means. Celibate so he's claiming that they're not having sex because they're. Unattractive he, said we need some research into this subject Because i'm guessing that looks maxing can prevent being.
Speaker 1: Murdered so saying only ugly people get.
Speaker 3: Murdered he says that victims are typically. Unattractive, now this is not based on. Fact this is according to one more. On i'm just saying because it's just like when he's got to be rage.
Speaker 1: Baiting, yeah he's just trying to piss you off and it's. Working.
Speaker 3: Well he's made a whole career out of pissing people, off and he gets a lot of people watching his. STREAMS i just hope there aren't people stupid enough to take what he says as gospel and believe.
Speaker 1: It, YEAH i don't think there'd be a link between being unattractive and being a victim of. Murder, no talking.
Speaker 3: Shit, yeah he's absolutely talking, Shit LIKE I i hope that BECAUSE i, know obviously you've got your followers of Your Andrew tates and some problematic people and things like. That but are there actually people that are believing everything this man is?
Speaker 1: Saying, yeah, young young, guys that's the. Problem we need to.
Speaker 4: Fan him from the.
Speaker 3: Internet AND i probably shouldn't talk about, him you know, What i'm not talking about him.
Speaker 1: Anymore but what if she does something that we really want to talk? About, Yeah i'm.
Speaker 4: Still talking about.
Speaker 3: It, Hey Georgia hazarati is a like a REALITY tv, star and she's also the ex girlfriend Of Harry, giouci who she met On Too hot To, handle which is The netflix show that both got him their initial. Fame she also was on The Let's Marry Harry netflix show that has just come, out where he wants to find a wife and he gets his friends and her his ex, girlfriend to help him choose from the. Women so she was also on this Other netflix show Called Perfect, match which basically brought together all the people from Different netflix reality shows and tried to pair them. Up and she told this story which is now going, viral on a podcast where the guy that she was paired with on this, Show dom Had they had a really strange interaction when she tried to break up with. Him he did something very. Interesting have a, listen.
Speaker 2: AND i broke up with, him WHICH i did. Like WHEN i ended things in the hotel, room they, SAID i don't feel like this is. Working i'm going to go and get An.
Speaker 3: Airbnb he got.
Speaker 2: On his hands and knees and begged to go down on me BEFORE i, left AND i, said, hey like, respectfully my car's, Outside i'm, leaving LIKE i, imagine imagine already having eaten someone's, like, no, no don't leave.
Speaker 4: Me why would he have done?
Speaker 1: That, Okay so When i've been broken up With i'm, LIKE i don't even want to hug. YOU i remember WHAT i was trying to give, me like a good bye.
Speaker 4: Hug oh the good buy.
Speaker 1: HUG i was just, like, yeah, nah you know what that. Is he was that like into, it but not actually her. Personality he just.
Speaker 4: Physically obsessed With.
Speaker 1: Yeah and he was Like i'm going to get one Last oh that's.
Speaker 3: Weird BECAUSE i thought he was trying to be, like, oh show you how GOOD i am and they want to leave. Me.
Speaker 1: NO i think it was like he just wanted to have one last go at that.
Speaker 3: Sod but CAN i just, say if someone breaks up with, you the best way to go about, it not only for dignity, purposes but if you do still want to be with, him the best way to go about it is just say, okay no. Worries because as soon as you get, beggy you're almost like you're almost reiterating to that person why they're leaving. YOU i had her off going okay, whatever and then they're, like hang, on why are they taking it so?
Speaker 4: Well and that rattles them.
Speaker 1: MORE i have, noticed because typically it's the girls doing the breaking up when you just act like you don't, Care, yeah a few weeks. Later is at every, breakup a few weeks later you try and come, back but not like you just sort of want to talk. Again but that only, There.
Speaker 3: Yeah but that only happens when you act like you don't. Care if you're constantly checking, in, going this is really, hard they're not going to want to come.
Speaker 1: Back and is that because you can see the dudes getting on with his life and he, doesn't and.
Speaker 4: You're, like hang, on what DID i? Do why is he?
Speaker 1: Fine but you don't really want? Him do?
Speaker 4: You probably?
Speaker 3: Not but it's all a mind, game isn't. It relationships are all one big, game all.
Speaker 1: Right you want to hear more celebrity, gossip you can get The Kiss breakfast podcast available on the Three iHeart. Up we give away thousands every. Day let's do our first pop quiz for the whole. Week you want to play call us right, now good luck thirteen one oh six.' five our pop quiz is coming. Up, next yes here we go your chance tween thousands. Every morning our pop quiz is on right Now, With alyssa, Good morning good.
Speaker 7: Morning guys how are?
Speaker 3: You lord what would you spend the thousand?
Speaker 4: Bucks on i'd put it towards.
Speaker 3: The, holiday oh where do you want?
Speaker 7: TO go i know it's, a Stretch.
Speaker 3: But europe i'm so Jealous, of amy Who's in italy. Right now i've actually said, To her, I'm like i'm gonna have to mute you because all she's doing is going to wineries and getting drunk and it looks like it's so nice and warm. Over there, very jealous but.
Speaker 1: Let's see if we can get you there here We good, Good.
Speaker 4: Luck alyssa question.
Speaker 3: Number one dashes are the name of drivers for which online food?
Speaker 4: Delivery? Service Uber in which city would you Find The Empire? State Building?
Speaker 3: New YORK and i think it Was deliver roof for dashes?
Speaker 4: All right name and app Owned by, Meta.
Speaker 3: Ooh instagram finish the title of this Movie Starring me Lacunas And Justin timberlake Friends.
Speaker 4: With benefit how Old Is? Prince harry is he forty one or?
Speaker 3: Fifty one, ooh ah?
Speaker 7: Forty one what.
Speaker 3: Type of animal is the Fictional CHARACTER paddington? A bear? Big girls you are beautiful And grace kelly are both hits by which early naughties Artist, ooh pa who Wrote the twilight.
Speaker 4: Book.
Speaker 3: Series uhpah Everyone's a star is the twenty twenty five album By which ossie.
Speaker 4: Boy band.
Speaker 3: Perpa and which famous transformer turns Into a.
Speaker 4: Volkswag, beetle.
Speaker 3: Alrighty you only got five out. Of, Ten correct let's go through some of the ones you. Got, wrong now door dash is where dashes.
Speaker 4: Are from not, uber eat. Not delivery we've also got.
Speaker 3: Big Girls You are Beautiful And grace kelly are both Hits. By Meeka stephanie meyer Wrote the twilight. Book series Everyone's a star is the twenty twenty five album By, five sauce and the transformer that turns INTO a vw beetle is bumblebee ah good try but?
Speaker 4: No Die? Sorry alissa good?
Speaker 1: On you? All right another chance to play coming up? Before eight, all right so kip it ride here On kiss now, coming up nat you want to out? Your, fiance yeah live. ON air.
Speaker 3: I do i'm not SURE why i keep doing this to him because even on, The weekend, He's, like.
Speaker 4: God do you make me look like crap? On Air and, i'm, like well you?
Speaker 1: Do it.
Speaker 4: To, yourself mate, all.
Speaker 1: Right we'll find out what. That is what's she going to out? Him about? That is at a quarter past seven right now You're On Kiss.
Speaker 3: Good morning i'm going to out my fiance on air this morning for something that he did over. The, weekend now love him, to death but he did THIS and i, Was, Like wow i'm shocked because he's quite a masculine man. LIKE he, i mean he's, a fighter he's, a boxer, you know he does all. Blokey things he's like a. Real man he's a trady you KNOW what. I mean but we were like driving in the car and just skipping through music on the weekend AND we i just automatically skipped past this one particular SONG because i, was, like oh that's one i'd.
Speaker 4: Listen to, Not him there's, No way and, he, goes wait why'd you? Do that? Go, back well the song in Question Was Meka. Happy.
Speaker 1: ENDING oh i used To.
Speaker 3: Love meka AND when i say he, sung this we're about to get to the high notes he.
Speaker 4: Gave it he's everything Full.
Speaker 1: Falsetto, wow yeah you wouldn't expect him to be.
Speaker 3: To that that's just a sad song and it's it's the Register that mika sings.
Speaker 4: It in that was quite confronting for me. To witness and you.
Speaker 1: Want To describe mika as, a masculine.
Speaker 3: Absolutely NOT and i also said on the show last week that one of his, favorite movies, IF not i think he said that's my favorite Movie Is.
Speaker 1: Dirty, Dancing yeah and you've given me CRAP because i said my favorite Movie Is the Wizard. Of, Oz yeah and EVERY time i say people laugh. At Me but, i'm, like WELL when i was, A kid i liked it and it's still. MY favorite i mean.
Speaker 3: The, thing, IS look i give you a lot, of shit but you are a, straight. Man yep and that is a feminine thing To Like the Wizard.
Speaker 1: Of it that is like.
Speaker 4: Really, feminine yes same as, my partner very.
Speaker 3: Straight man but Him liking mika singing it at the top of his lungs And Saying dirty dancing is his favorite movie is probably a. Bit Feminine, sean fraser you're a, MASK man i reckon that.
Speaker 5: Show's, confidence yeah, you know like you know where.
Speaker 4: You are you don't have to.
Speaker 5: Prove anything if you you know you like a song, like that or if You're like Wizard, Of oz you're, just like THAT'S what.
Speaker 3: I like you, Know what, LIKE afterward i did not have the year if anything, WAS like i, WAS like i actually commend how much he.
Speaker 4: Got into that and he's.
Speaker 3: Owning, it, yeah EXACTLY so i want to. Celebrate that thirteen one oh. Six five are you a masculine man that likes a? Feminine thing mask men liking? Fem things and We've, Got petho we've got a lot of gay men that work.
Speaker 4: Around here petro is a.
Speaker 3: Straight man what's something feminine that you enjoy and you're?
Speaker 1: Unashamed of i'm a massive high school Musical Fair oh dawn to high school musical musical Series On olivia.
Speaker 4: Rodrigo remake, yeah wow that.
Speaker 1: Is feminine that is for a. Straight bloke, All, right yeah let's take. Your call, so, Like oh i'm, all man.
Speaker 3: We got another.
Speaker 4: Straight guy They're ACTUALLY Dan. Mopi, dan yeah. It's good what feminine things are? YOU into.
Speaker 11: I would say my guilty PLEASURE is i love a team Like rom Com LIKE summer i.
Speaker 3: Careful THE summer i Turned, pretty, yeah man that is fam thirteen one oh. SIX five i want to hear from, mask men or maybe it's. Your partner maybe your partner's a really, masculine man but he just does something and, you're Like, oh God that's ferinan coming.
Speaker 1: From you love to hear from you, this MORNING or i call him thirteen one oh six y five if you've got a story you're listening.
Speaker 3: To kiss we were just outing my fiance live.
Speaker 4: ON air i, Love, you kane.
Speaker 3: But sorry on, the weekend we were driving around listening to MUSIC and i just automatically skipped past one particular SONG because i thought he's not going to be, into this and, he's, like hah what are? You doing?
Speaker 4: Go back and, that song.
Speaker 3: Which he then sang with every little fiber of his being and hit every single high note of, was meeker.
Speaker 4: Happy energy he is a.
Speaker 1: Good Song.
Speaker 4: And i'm not outing, him saying oh it gave me. THE egg i thoroughly.
Speaker 3: ENJOYED it i was just shocked because he's quite a, masculine man and that is quite a feminine song.
Speaker 4: To ENJOY so, i thought.
Speaker 3: Let's celebrate being masculine men and liking. Feminine THINGS so i want to take your calls on thirteen one oh, sixty Five and matt is our first person that's going to dob Himself In this Morning, him matt hey, you guys.
Speaker 4: Good good now you sound like a. Blokey bloke what thing Do you what feminine thing do?
Speaker 8: You, Love yeah i'm a bit of a bikey bog on the boat they're ranging the.
Speaker 7: Other day who was spitting fast?
Speaker 8: For?
Speaker 11: You mate that was a. Good joke.
Speaker 4: So what's the feminine thing?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 7: Like matt i'm really guilty if we Go to barwie and.
Speaker 3: OR not i don't Want to patty in.
Speaker 8: A MANICURE but i LOVE note i love. A notebook i Love the.
Speaker 4: Notebook movie, the movie The Movie the notebook that is. A classic but, mostly yeah, it's women you. HEAR go i Love. The notebook if you're, A bird i'm, a bird all the.
Speaker 1: FAMOUS quotes i was forced to watch it by like my. FIRST girlfriend i think it's the only time they've ever. Seen it but you're you're really, into? It mate oh, not really, you Know but i'll probably watch it four or, four times, You know i've just seen it fifty?
Speaker 4: Five times or What?
Speaker 1: About, anthony hello make, Good. Morning. Anthony, hello okay it's. Not there let's Go. To, Tom, hello tom? Ho good what are you? Really.
Speaker 7: INTO nate i tend to tear up at overly romantic scenes in MOVES.
Speaker 1: And, tv muh there's a there's.
Speaker 7: A scene in The show's brooklyn.
Speaker 12: Nine nine there's a.
Speaker 7: Big, PROPOSAL everybody I love brooklyn?
Speaker 3: Nine nine is This one jake Proposes?
Speaker 4: To amy that's.
Speaker 3: The, one oh that's not that.
Speaker 4: Like for you to tear up.
Speaker 3: Over that there's definitely more Romantic scenes i've seen in.
Speaker 1: My mind? Got here what does?
Speaker 4: It Say? Amy santiago will you?
Speaker 1: Marrying me.
Speaker 4: He's on.
Speaker 10: His.
Speaker 4: Knees surprise.
Speaker 3: I'm.
Speaker 7: SO confused i don't know what's happening.
Speaker 4: Right now i'm.
Speaker 1: SO confused i don't know what's happening.
Speaker 9: Right now title your.
Speaker 1: Sex tape oh, My god.
Speaker 7: I'm shaking i'm definitely.
Speaker 1: Gonna cry, that's oh give it. A.
Speaker 3: Go now the show is, really good but it doesn't really translate when you can't see what's. Going on, but yeah We got, anthony back try And get we're going to try and get.
Speaker 7: Him again let me, Get, there, Hi, guys yeah?
Speaker 1: What's?
Speaker 7: Yours Yeah sam?
Speaker 8: Smith?
Speaker 1: Too good? A goodbye oh do you? Tear? UP mate.
Speaker 3: I just i just screaming out in the Car while i'm driving.
Speaker 12: BY myself i.
Speaker 3: Love it you shouldn't even just do it while you're, by yourself, you, GO no. I reckon i can speak for all WOMEN when i say we, love it just.
Speaker 1: Own it, Lauren's, On, hi lauren?
Speaker 3: What's, yours well it's, not me it's.
Speaker 12: My husband he's number one pump up song for. The, gym yeah the song what?
Speaker 4: A song what?
Speaker 3: A batter.
Speaker 1: That's his pomp up so.
Speaker 12: That he's pump up song and he does not know.
Speaker 11: The, words oh it.
Speaker 4: Doesn't matter he's.
Speaker 3: Feeling it that's. So funny most men you think would be listening to like death metal before.
Speaker 4: The gym he's the listening. To, share actually my fiance Listens to adele while.
Speaker 1: He's, BOXING really i what opposite of what you think can get you in?
Speaker 3: THE moon i wonder what? It Is, All, right corey you're our last caller on thirteen one oh.
Speaker 4: Sixty five dub yourself? In mate what's the girl thing?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 8: Like hello guys That, He's.
Speaker 1: Yeah i'm imagine, a MAN but i like spie girls back in.
Speaker 4: The day how can you?
Speaker 1: Blame? You why what's? Your? Faith manos?
Speaker 4: My favorite the song?
Speaker 1: Wanna?
Speaker 3: Be, oh, yeah classic you got to get, with friends get it, To sing cory.
Speaker 4: Sing along, you know YOU know i never.
Speaker 1: Understood that by, the WAY if i want to make a girl, My lover i've got to make out with, a friends Is what.
Speaker 3: I'M saying i think what they mean is you got to get along with.
Speaker 4: My friends, but yeah it does sound. Very odd you know this whole Rap.
Speaker 3: Bit, Corey, no no don't get. That far you're, a liar any knows. For sure, all right coming, Up next i've got a round of celebrity News And benny blanco may have the latest die.
Speaker 4: That you should. Be trying he's lost? How much so he's lost Five pounds.
Speaker 3: What that is in five days by eating one, food only and it's a.
Speaker 4: Delicious food i'll tell you what it.
Speaker 1: Was, next okay, all right now it's got THE latest. Celebn news now what are? You following have you ever Heard Of?
Speaker 3: Magnus, Ferrell, no now He's Actually will ferrell's twenty two year. Old, son okay and instead of following in his dad's, acting footsteps he's making his big break into the. Music industry he's going viral at the moment because he is. So good he's got a really. Specific style i'm going to play you his billboard hit asleep talking listen to this.
Speaker 1: MESS up, i mean not, my style but. That's, cool yeah he's, Not bad.
Speaker 3: But So Now, will ferrell, who actually by, the way isn't that bad at singing because when you Think step brothers and things, like that he does like that kind of opera. Singing, it, yeah, yeah yeah so he's got half a voice. On Him but will did THIS famous snl skip back in the year two thousand where he used like a cow bell during it and now and Also at magnus's first ever live show back.
Speaker 4: In twenty, Twenty two will brought out the cow.
Speaker 3: Bell again So now magnus is nominated FOR a Vma For Best. New artists he's actually up against huge Names Like miles Smith And sienna spiro and His Dad will ferrell said that if, he wins he's going to bring back the cow.
Speaker 4: Bell again take.
Speaker 3: A listen is there a chance that you will play cow bell on one of.
Speaker 1: His songs if he WINS, The, vma Yes.
Speaker 12: Said his, CONCERN was i don't know if my dad has the rhythm to play on one of.
Speaker 1: My songs, OH wow I Mean, sean fraser. You're amuser the cow bell doesn't sound good. On anything.
Speaker 4: It doesn't it's very rare that it ever gets used and gets through the. Recording, process y what would you be if you're playing the? Cow bell would that be the drummer playing? The? Cowbell like you're not, a cowbellist?
Speaker 5: Are you they sort of just attached it to the drum, drum.
Speaker 3: Kit right can you think of any songs where the cow bell is actually.
Speaker 5: Used only like joke novelty sort.
Speaker 1: Of yeah which Is What will ferrell.
Speaker 3: WAS doing i mean that's kind of cool though if he brings it in a, song though return to the. Cow bell Good Luck magnus ferrell and WINNING. That vma now Music Producer benny blanco you may also know him as the Husband Of. Selena gomez he put this very unusual weight loss theory to the test and he spent five days straight eating nothing but, one large Thin crust domino's pizza every, single day and he documented it on.
Speaker 4: Social media it's basically the new Version Of Remember Super? Size?
Speaker 1: Me, yeah yeah the guy that Only?
Speaker 6: Ate?
Speaker 4: Macers yeah did that turn Anyone?
Speaker 1: Off macers by, the way when you watch it or turned me off macers but like who would eat it? Every day and that is all again.
Speaker 3: And the whole thing behind, that movie right was if they said do you want, it supersized which they Do in america or we don't have super he had to, say, yes yes and he just ate like a super sized McDonald's, meal, breakfast lunch.
Speaker 4: And dinner but it was.
Speaker 1: Really unwell but as you, would, be like no one should be eating that for every. Single meal so he's done It with, domino's.
Speaker 3: Pizza specifically one Thin crust domino's pizza. Each day take a listen to what he said on day one of, Documenting.
Speaker 10: It day one of only eating pizza for five day straight to prove you can lose weight eating.
Speaker 1: Literally anything how many one pizza a there and? Lose weight my, pizza.
Speaker 8: Choice one large.
Speaker 1: Thin crust look how small this? Piece, is like how's it supposed to last me a? WHOLE day, i mean like you could eat anything that if you're only eating a little bit, of it you are going To lose.
Speaker 4: One LARGE pizza i mean. Thin crust there isn't much.
Speaker 3: To it and from what it, looks like his is a, Mugger eater so there's not many toppings. On IT but i suppose his point is anything in moderation. Is fine, so yeah he started this experiment at one hundred and fifty two point two pounds or sixty, nine kilos and five days later when, he finished he'd lost four point seven pounds or two point. One kilos take a listen to what.
Speaker 4: HE said i just lost four point seven pounds and five days eating. Only pizza. Nothing matters you can do whatever, you want.
Speaker 1: Failure, EVERYTHING okay i don't see, the point by. The way it's a small, dude anyway and we're just seeing on our screen here that's about two thy two hundred calories a day for.
Speaker 4: One large Thin crust.
Speaker 1: Domino's pizza but that's, the, Thing right like there's a.
Speaker 3: That's PRETTY but i mean, a man a, grown man eating twenty two hundred calories a day isn't.
Speaker 1: That MUCH when i wanted to, LOSE weight i had like twelve kilos just all on my gut for ye. OLD beer i went on light and EASY and I did i think they had eleven hundred calories a day or it might have been. Fifteen hundred grossly underwater is, all, like YEAH but i lost the weight of course.
Speaker 4: You would that's so if you could eat anything. Every, day.
Speaker 3: Oh there are just boring with that air as if, for, breakfast lunch, and.
Speaker 1: Dinner oysters lose weight on.
Speaker 4: That, Sushi yeah i'd probably.
Speaker 1: Go, burgers well you're not going to lose weight on. Only, eating well.
Speaker 4: The whole theory here is anything. In moderation, all right you want to.
Speaker 1: Get more, celeb us you can pick Up The kiss breakfast podcast on The free iHeart up now, coming up going around. This morning there's a type of friendship scientifically proven to boost your, mental health friends.
Speaker 4: With, benefit no it's not, that well.
Speaker 1: Tell you what it. Is, next yeah and you've got my Key and nat is here filling In. For amy, All right i'm having good friends is obviously good for our. Mental health but there is a type of friendship people are speaking about this morning that is meant to be better, for you and they are on. The riots yeah it is age. Gap friendships, oh yeah so research has shown having different kinds of friendships are better, for you and a gap friendships a lot of them done in. The workplace, they, think, yeah ah beneficial more than just your regular. Friends, though yeah well it brings you, different perspectives is what. They're saying. CULTURAL exchange i suppose it all that kind.
Speaker 3: OF crap, i mean when you're younger and you're going through school, and things you hang out with a very specific kind.
Speaker 4: Of person they're generally very similar.
Speaker 3: To you but when you enter, the workforce you can't choose to, Be, around like you don't have a choice in the people you're around majority of. The DAY so i Have noticed i've met a lot of different types OF people i would have never otherwise had dealings with in.
Speaker 1: My, Life ABSOLUTELY like i hung out with my. Mates yesterday they're all the same Dudes From. High schoch it's the same shit kind of and it was it was the same shit talk around a fire while we were watching. The footy it, was just, you know you don't learn anything. From them, but yeah if you think, about it when you work, with people especially when you first went into, the workforce there's big. Age gaps but you're also.
Speaker 3: Exposed to people from different areas because your friends are likely from.
Speaker 4: The area you. Up, here yeah you know the, same places you do the.
Speaker 3: Same things when you start meeting, Other, people yeah, it's like, oh wow.
Speaker 1: Your life expands so have you got? Older friends who's your oldest friend.
Speaker 4: That You probably i'm ten years older. Than, you yeah it's an age.
Speaker 3: Gap friendship but we're more, WORK colleagues. I, Guess, no, no no we're.
Speaker 1: Best friends we're.
Speaker 3: Best friends we hang out all.
Speaker 4: The time.
Speaker 3: No alive we've got quite a, Young workplace, i'd say but. Radio, does YEAH so I mean i don't really have anyone significantly older.
Speaker 4: Than, me yeah you know who does thing on our.
Speaker 3: Team here he's been telling us like off the air about this like old old woman.
Speaker 4: He's befriended.
Speaker 10: She'd be in her eighties and you're hanging around and you're what thirty? Three, things correct she's, my neighbor what? Are you and so we we kind of kept. Crossing paths but then, one day, reasonably recently she was out the front and kind of stopped me for a real yard went for like.
Speaker 1: AN hour i.
Speaker 10: Was having the, power time and she drops off like all of this bread. And stuff she has people in her life who bring, her food but she, lives alone so she can't get, through it so she drops.
Speaker 4: Us food she, also gossips, oh. Really yeah she knows.
Speaker 10: A lot about a lot, of things like she was telling me THINGS that i wouldn't be able to say on air because we'red violently contempt.
Speaker 1: Of court, Oh what.
Speaker 10: I've heard stories from back in the DAY about X.
Speaker 4: AND y i wonder what her link is To the do you think she's just talking?
Speaker 1: To shit maybe she's a great. Shit talker, so yeah it was such a gay, guy thing befriending an. OLD lady i.
Speaker 4: LOVE it i legitimately.
Speaker 3: Love it, hang on, be, Honest thing are you only being friends with the eighty something year old woman because she's got no one else and you hope that maybe she leaves you her house in?
Speaker 1: The will what do you think?
Speaker 3: Of, me no everyone has, that thought because there's always that movie where the old person gives it to the young person that befriended them later in life and showed them that happies in their.
Speaker 4: Final days has she?
Speaker 10: Got, kids uh That's.
Speaker 3: A oh so she'll tell you everything about people back, the day but nothing about her.
Speaker 10: Personal, life yeah now that you're, mentioning it there's a few holes in.
Speaker 1: THIS story i just. Let, her yeah, Fair enough i'm still a cup, kiss breakfast giving you the chance at thousands of dollars of free cash. Every morning your next chance to win with our pop quiz minutes away right here on KIDS were i do on the helpline.
Speaker 3: Right say we're about to Chat to. Bree now she's given us a call because she needs. Some advice she needs your help. As well so thirteen one oh. Sixty five she's been single for the. Last year she's been, going, out dating meeting. New people she's even on. The app she's doing all the things you're supposed to do as a. Single person but there's just one thing that is holding her back from. Finding love she's going to join us on the line now to tell. Us, More, Hello, Brie, Hi?
Speaker 1: Hi bree what? Is it what is the one thing holding you back from?
Speaker 3: FINDING love, i, can't, like like stop comparing every guy, to, WHOEVER like i.
Speaker 7: Can't, COMPARE sorry i can't stop comparing any GUY that i meet to. My ex Yeah?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 1: Rex?
Speaker 4: Yeah no and so how long has it been you broke up a?
Speaker 3: Year, ago yeah he broke up with me last year to.
Speaker 4: Move, on mike he have.
Speaker 3: Some, EMPATHY no i know what, It's, like brie and it just especially so did when he broke up, with you did you feel as if like the rug had been pulled from.
Speaker 4: Under you like you didn't see it coming.
Speaker 7: AT all i.
Speaker 9: REALLY didn't i actually thought that that, Was IT like i.
Speaker 7: Was done he was.
Speaker 4: My person and how long had you been Together for.
Speaker 7: We've been together four and a.
Speaker 4: Half, years yeah so that's a.
Speaker 3: DECENT relationship i. Would say i'm guessing it was your first real.
Speaker 4: True, love yeah.
Speaker 9: Like, you know we have all our little high school, teenage romances but nothing.
Speaker 7: Like, THAT yeah i felt like the.
Speaker 1: Real, DEAL look i have, Been. HERE bri i remember being devastated when like the, first one, that one, you know the first one out of, high school the proper one woke up. With me and it did take a while to get. Over it but you. HAVE to, i mean first, OF all i hope you've got rid of any memories of them in. Your house that's got. To go you can't have any of the, little photos anything that you'd look at and, you'd go oh that like sparks and memories. Straight away and then the other thing to keep, in mind and probably a lot of people are saying it, to you is literally there are other people, out THERE and i think data.
Speaker 4: IT'S yeah i KNOW what i think is when.
Speaker 3: You're single the last thing you want to hear when you're not being able to move on and all you can still think.
Speaker 4: About it it'd Be frustrating bree as well that she can't move on.
Speaker 3: From him i'm sure she, wants to but it's just like hearing things like there's so.
Speaker 4: Many people out there when you. Stop, looking now that.
Speaker 3: Is the most annoying thing to hear as a. Single, PERSON yeah.
Speaker 1: I Know and i've. Been, there okay have you unfollowed him? On socials you got rid of all of? His memories unfollowed and not talking?
Speaker 9: To him my best friend has very much made sure that there is nothing left of him in.
Speaker 3: My house, and yeah they's blocked on everything.
Speaker 4: Because no yeah thirteen one oh.
Speaker 3: Six five if you've got Advice, FOR brie i do want, to, ask though have you has he?
Speaker 4: Moved on like is he with a?
Speaker 3: New partner From what, I'VE heard i think he's.
Speaker 7: Dating, someone, yeah yeah that makes.
Speaker 4: It hard that makes it.
Speaker 3: Harder Too and I'm, assuming brie ASIDE from, i know you haven't settled down, With anyone but have you been like having a bit of fun and getting out there or are you finding?
Speaker 4: That weird, as well because you can still only think.
Speaker 3: Of him i'm just finding, It STRANGE like i go on these dates and they just like one little thing they Do and, i'm like, oh, no las.
Speaker 7: My egg would never have.
Speaker 1: Done that so there's no dude that you've gone on a date with and, you've, thought oh maybe you're still comparing? Every, guy.
Speaker 7: Sorry what was?
Speaker 1: That one like you compare? Every guy there's.
Speaker 3: Not one there's no one that's been close. Like you kind of just no one come anywhere near comparing. SO far i think there was maybe sort of one and then it just, fizzled out.
Speaker 7: Fizzled, out, yeah yeah, All.
Speaker 3: Right well bre need your help because it's already been a year and she can't seem to. Move on so basically what we need is like your best advice for how to get OVER, an x because it sounds like she's done all the.
Speaker 4: Right things she's putting.
Speaker 3: Herself, out there her friend's like gotten rid of every trace of him in her house and on, Her phone so there's got to be something that Will help.
Speaker 1: Bree, out yeah what advice do you have for bre how to get over her ex and finally? Move on we've all. Been Here help bree out for the helpline thirteen one oh. Six five what advice do you have? For her will take? Your calls coming up next Here On, Kiss, kiss yeah you got, my key you Got nad we are doing. The helpline we'd brea. This.
Speaker 3: Morning yeah we Spoke to, brie before and, poor thing she broke up with her ex a year ago and she thought he was. The one the breakup was kind of like she was blindsided. By it and she's done all the right, things since like she's on, the apps her friends have wiped everything to do with him off her phone and out of her house and things, like that but she just keeps comparing every guy that she meets to, her ex and no, matter what she can't seem to. Move on so we're taking your calls on thirteen one oh. Sixty five do you have any advice To help brie get over?
Speaker 4: Her ex you're.
Speaker 1: Ready to hear, It, all brie because it's time to. Move on you, Know, THAT donya i do?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 1: Know, all right here, we go Let's, Go, Neil, hello neil How does bree get OVER?
Speaker 13: Her?
Speaker 7: X BREE can i ask how old?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 1: Are, oh yep That's. Fair brie how old are? You done? Twenty five, Twenty, five bri you're.
Speaker 7: Really young here's what you got.
Speaker 1: To do take.
Speaker 7: Another year get over this.
Speaker 5: Guy properly you're not ready for, the dating you're, not over and you're still in mourning for.
Speaker 7: THIS guy i.
Speaker 3: GET it i can hear it in.
Speaker 7: Your, voice okay she's still. In morning take. Another year. She's young enjoy being single for.
Speaker 4: ANOTHER year i Agree.
Speaker 1: With, neil, actually, YEAH yeah i mean there's one thing to enjoy. Being Single, but bree you are still like thinking about him, a, Lot right like it's not like you're enjoying being single because you're stuck on. This guy, yeah yeah like.
Speaker 3: Every time, something happens like he's the FIRST person i still want to call and talk about it. A bit But maybe neil's right in saying that you have been trying to put yourself back out there as a way to get. Over him it sounds like more than just you want to be. With someone It's like i'm trying to put myself out there and meet. Someone new maybe you just don't date for a bit and that could help. Exulting him that'll stop the comparing and then there's no pressure. At all you're almost trying too hard to get over him to find.
Speaker 1: Someone else that. THAT is i KNOW when i broke up with someone about five, YEARS ago i just did like four months nothing like, nothing yea no, dating apps no speaking, to, anyone, yep nothing because.
Speaker 4: Then you're not as disappointed when it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Work, out yeah, all right Let's get tanya on air and see what advice she's got.
Speaker 4: For, Bree, Hi, tanya, Hi.
Speaker 7: Hey breed i've been exactly where you are, right now and what got me through, was thinking you, know what no relationship. Is perfect think of the times that, were well, not bad but just, you know they. Weren't great think of those times every time you're thinking. Of him and there's no rush you, do you There's no it's. A process so however you get over him is?
Speaker 4: Your way will they last.
Speaker 7: But not go go on last but? Not least one way to get over and over one is. Underneath another oh we've heard that a.
Speaker 1: Hundred, times yeah but the go with the thinking of the bad times because quite often your rose colored glasses thinking about this, last relationship and there could be. BAD times i remember reading advice once to write down all the bad things, about them like all the things that you hated, about them and you.
Speaker 4: Use, that well the thing.
Speaker 3: Is is because, you, always yeah you always look back and you fee some. Reason forget it's like you get amnesia for all the bad stuff and you just think about all the things that made you. So happy, but yeah if you've got that list and every down moment that, you.
Speaker 4: Have you have a little read, of it it.
Speaker 1: Can help, all right let's Go. To Connie, then connie go.
Speaker 12: For, it okay she does need to get a couple of bits and bobs of his if she can still, find it build a, bun flowers get a couple, of girlfriends fill up their shiny and dance around while they're burning the bits of his bits.
Speaker 3: And bobs, Oh okay but do you think this is an actual ritual that will work or it's more like symbolic Of like i'm getting rid, Of everything i'm having a good time with my Friends while i'm. Doing it or you think that this method is like spiritually proven.
Speaker 12: To work it worked, for me and it's spiritual and. It's symbolic it's all. In one, you know it's gone and it brings a sense. Of happiness it's like, oh shit that was. ACTUALLY fun i can.
Speaker 1: Move on so you've got to get all this stuff and. Burn it and they.
Speaker 3: Are around the fire with your friends and, go, like, hey yeah well you've.
Speaker 12: Got a drink in. Your, head yeah and you've got to watch. It burn this feeling and watching something.
Speaker 3: IN fire i got to agree with you.
Speaker 1: On that something about burning something is. So, FINAL yeah i love a. Good fire good on, YOUR condie a burning ceremony is what? She, needs Yeah, ri bra what do? You think and has that? Helped?
Speaker 7: You yeah there's, some good very good advice and some tips. In there the writing. Down, everything yeah that.
Speaker 4: Was bad goode. With that go from there and just don't put so much pressure.
Speaker 3: On yourself sometimes it can take years to move on, from someone and thankfully at, twenty five you've got. The time and if that's what you need, to do then you'll be better off, for it because if you're just going to force someone else into your life to try and, move on that's not going to end, well either and then you're back to where you. Were before, all right you won't.
Speaker 1: Bree you won't think about this guy in five. Years, time no not in.
Speaker 3: Five years but, for now it HURTS and i. Get that good, good Luck bree.
Speaker 1: All right quarter. Past eight we give away thousands every morning with our. Pop quiz we are about to do. It, again okay do you want to play the? Pop quiz pick up a? Thousand bucks calling right now thirteen one oh sixty five to play our, Pop Quiz gracie abrams. Right now it's a good one for An ex actually it. Is good i'm playing right now here on kids get thousands to be one every day with our. Pop quiz we are doing another round right Now. With hailey, good morning.
Speaker 4: Good Morning, now hailey you want the money so you can get a? New car is?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: Right yeah?
Speaker 4: What car are you thinking of?
Speaker 1: Getting?
Speaker 7: Anything oh how bad is?
Speaker 1: YOUR car i actually.
Speaker 7: My partner crushed our car at the start of.
Speaker 4: The year well, No insurance oh?
Speaker 1: No, where, yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay let's try and get you some Cash, here dale. Good luck question number one how many pieces of bun are used to make a McDonald's. Big macret The late shane warn was famous for, which sport? Oh cricket which country is Closest To Australia? New zealand finish these Lyrics from sir Mix A lot's baby. Got bat oh, My, god becky look?
Speaker 4: At her but name of celebrity with an animal in?
Speaker 7: Their?
Speaker 3: Name?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: God push which navigation app has a blue logo with a speech bubble? On? Wheels puff Who Did sewn mendes date from twenty nineteen to twenty? Twenty one oh?
Speaker 4: Gosh puff name.
Speaker 3: A movie Directed By. Martin scorsese which popular book series was Written BY. GEORGE. R? R?
Speaker 4: Martin oh also A big? Tp show? No Pass?
Speaker 3: Yeah Pas bonnie anderson won the very first season Of Which Ossie?
Speaker 4: Talent? SHOW australian i now that One Was Australia's?
Speaker 3: Got talent look you got three out?
Speaker 13: Of.
Speaker 4: Ten correct let's whip through the ones you.
Speaker 3: Got wrong the closest Country to australia Is Actually Papa. NEW guinea a celebrity with an animal in, their name you could Have, Said, Amy Shark, Tiger Woods, Bear Girls, megan. Fox etc the navigation app with the blue logo and the speech bubble on wheels, is ways.
Speaker 1: Which she doesn't have a car at?
Speaker 3: The, moment, Well Yeah sewn Mendes Dated camila cabeo for those. Two Years, martin scorsese you could have Said the Wolf Of, Wall, Street Goodfellas, shutter.
Speaker 4: Island etc Game of thrones was Written BY. GEORGE.
Speaker 3: R r martin And, Then Yeah bonnie Anderson was australia's, got talent unlucky good try, All.
Speaker 1: Right hayley. Thanks style another opportunity to PLAY pop quei is tomorrow morning seven am your. First go you can do it again at eight o'clock.
Speaker 10: As.
Speaker 1: Well well nat has fallen down a bit of a TikTok RABBIT hole i. Always, do yeah and you want to Bring us we're going to do this next down nuts. Fact, Hole yep i'm.
Speaker 4: Going to take you down nuts.
Speaker 3: Fact.
Speaker 1: Hole next let's go down nuts.
Speaker 4: FACT hole i DISCOVERED something i think.
Speaker 3: It's fascinating i'll let you be the judge going down.
Speaker 4: Ntshole again what are? We doing.
Speaker 1: We're going down nuts whole.
Speaker 4: Again, again sorry. That's ridiculous i'm the Best thing i've. Ever HEARD so i have a tendency to.
Speaker 3: Get fixated, on things particularly, on tick particularly. On TikTok it could be, true crime it could be like you know it can. It can it's a range, of things but particularly when it comes to a FACT that i didn't, know about or like a.
Speaker 1: Life hack how by the way TikTok's so.
Speaker 3: Bloody addictive, OH yeah i end up on someone else's page to, someone else's then my whole.
Speaker 4: Feed's ruined like it's a.
Speaker 3: Whole THING but i discovered ONE that i think most people would find, pretty interesting and it's.
Speaker 4: Music based so let's go down nats fact.
Speaker 3: Hole. HERE okay i discovered this over the WEEK and i had no idea it was. A thing but it's all based around the Music Of.
Speaker 1: Pharrell Williams, why Farrell the dude With the heart used to be. An nerd he.
Speaker 3: Did, biggest songs probably happy but also.
Speaker 4: Highly irritating again you, know why only because it was played.
Speaker 1: So, much yeah but also if you're, not happy you don't want to. Hear this this is not making me.
Speaker 3: Feel BETTER but i think the idea, is yet if you're not happy and you put, this on does it make you?
Speaker 4: Feel happy or does it make?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 4: Agitated, Yeah Okay.
Speaker 3: So pharrella like, him said has been around since the early two thousands because he was in. A nerd he's also a songwriter and producer. As well so a lot of these Songs that i'm going to play aren't, his songs but.
Speaker 4: He either wrote or.
Speaker 3: Produced them did you know that he starts every single song in the exact. Same way i'm going to give you a number, of examples and let's Start.
Speaker 4: With happy so he starts.
Speaker 3: Every single song with a quick four count before the song properly.
Speaker 4: Starts off so this is the Start.
Speaker 7: Of.
Speaker 3: Happy okay this is a start of another one of his.
Speaker 4: Old songs this Is Called.
Speaker 1: Frontin' okay Here, we go.
Speaker 8: Like.
Speaker 3: Very obviously he also does it on songs he's. Featured on so he was Featured On Drop It Like it's Hot With. Snoop dogg, that's, four right another one Blurred Lines robert Thick. With pharrell that's GOT four, I know and now that we're, playing it it's.
Speaker 13: So.
Speaker 3: Obvious right songs he's produced where. This occurs Milkshake By kalise.
Speaker 1: Is there four?
Speaker 11: On?
Speaker 1: That yep.
Speaker 4: Like it's just his.
Speaker 3: Signature thing i'll do Two More, tokyo drift remember that song before at the start, of that also Ending On kendrick Lamar's, song alright here.
Speaker 1: We go.
Speaker 8: It's my.
Speaker 3: LATE fat i mean they're all, slightly, different oh but they're all the exact same. Four counts so that's like his signature thing that he does at the start of.
Speaker 4: Every song there's actually so.
Speaker 3: Many examples someone's put a whole compilation on YouTube together of over two.
Speaker 4: Hundred examples so if.
Speaker 3: You've got the time and energy and want twenty minutes up, your sleeve then go and check.
Speaker 1: That out so here's behind those two hundred where they've got the forced four beat start.
Speaker 4: With four beats at the start of every song.
Speaker 1: Is done and how long did this take you on?
Speaker 10: The?
Speaker 1: Weekend, ah look many hours were you?
Speaker 4: DOWN there i was down that's fact hole for a. Little while but that's. ALL right i brought it.
Speaker 3: To you and now when you see someone today at work or, a friend you, can, GO hey i learned.
Speaker 4: SOMETHING today i was down that's.
Speaker 3: Fat fact sorry and my.
Speaker 4: Fact. Hole, YEP oh i got.
Speaker 1: Celebrity news you do celebrity news with coming up for you in just. A moment what have we got to?
Speaker 3: Hear About So, megan markle we heard that Her And prince harry are moving back TO the uk because she might be getting back into.
Speaker 4: Some, acting well there's been a bit of a stall in her.
Speaker 1: Acting career i'll tell you all those details coming, up next, all right You're. On Kiss, Good Morning it's mikey and NAT here.
Speaker 3: I reported last Week That prince Harry And meghan markle were making their way back TO the uk after years of Living. In california they are famously moved away From the royals and step back from their senior working members Of the royal.
Speaker 4: Family duties, but yeah now they're.
Speaker 3: Moving back we don't actually know the, reason why but we do Know that meghan was hoping to get back into acting because she stepped down from acting because when She, married harry you Can't, be basically any senior working member Of the royal family have to remain politically and.
Speaker 4: Commercially neutral therefore they're not allowed.
Speaker 3: To, act obviously they are no longer in that role For The, royal family so she can return. To acting and there were these reports saying that her big role that she was going to go back on screen with was in that Series Called. The, gentleman oh it's a drama series Created By. Guy ritchie there's also a twenty nineteen crime Filled Called the gentleman, As well so apparently she was going to be going for a big role in the next season of that and that will no longer be happening because the backlash was so intense IN the uk because It's a, british, Series right everyone IN the Uk, hates.
Speaker 4: Megan they, really.
Speaker 3: Do don't that's why it was shocking that she was, going back because part of The reason harry stepped away from his family AND the uk was because they hated her so much that she was scrutinized so much In the british press that we didn't think they'd ever go back after all everything they Went.
Speaker 1: TO ela, I mean i find. HER annoying i WOULDN'T say. I hatter i find them, both wingy LIKE your, nepo babies while he is given all this money and.
Speaker 4: You love they're, very, entitled yeah.
Speaker 1: Really entitled BUT like i don't like. Hate them let's speak to the Pom. Who's, british well why does everyone hate Palm?
Speaker 3: Is? British yeah just so, You, know yeah.
Speaker 11: They don't like it because they say she Like Stole Prince harry frogerson like corrupted, his mind.
Speaker 1: You know, oh, okay, right yeah so do you hate both of them? As? WELL mate i.
Speaker 11: LIKE him I think harry's added tough LIFE and I think megan's really. Tough, life comparatively he had to warm behind his mom's coffin when he was.
Speaker 1: Like sixteen.
Speaker 3: That's awful but aside, from, that like how has he had a tough.
Speaker 11: Life Because prince william was mean? To him?
Speaker 3: All right of course there was the air and. The spare he was always called. The spare that must have been tough sable in, that mansion being called.
Speaker 1: The spare but literally all these people had to do. Was nothing they get money for the rest of, their life cut of few.
Speaker 3: Bloody rules well listen to us though we sound, So JEALOUS like i actually Don't.
Speaker 4: MIND harry i like that he tries to be a little bit.
Speaker 3: More human she actually bothered me more when she tried to be all prim and proper to be. A royal it looked fake, On HER like i think she if they were going to leave the royal, family anyway she was better off just being her Normal and marria self and not trying to soften her tone and things.
Speaker 4: Like that like that. Bothered me it just. Seemed insincere but.
Speaker 1: Now they can't get, a job or she can't get, A job but they'll. Be okay i'm.
Speaker 3: Sure they will never be on the streets, Without money they'll. Be, Fine Also kristin stewart is most famous For playing bella In the twilight Series Alongside. Robert pattinson, SINCE then i can't think of one thing successful that. SHE'S done i watched the Remake Of charlie's angel she.
Speaker 4: Was in it was.
Speaker 3: JUST awful i can't think of any, other.
Speaker 4: Yeah series, or, show sorry or movie that she.
Speaker 3: Was in, so anyway naturally she's doing press at the moment for something god, knows what and naturally everyone wants to ask Her about twilight because it, was huge and so there was always the debate Of A team Jacob Or. Team edward edward was, The vampire jacob was, the werewolf and everyone's sat on one side in. That debate spoiler alert if you've Never. Seen twilight she ends up with The vampire edward and they have a little vampire Daughter. Together renezmey, so anyway fourteen, Years on kristin was asked if she Would Be team Edward Or.
Speaker 4: Team jacob this was, Her answer Edward.
Speaker 13: Teen jacob IMAGINE if i had an answer to, That, ready like IMAGINE if i, WAS like i really have thought about THIS and i have fallen on the SIDE of i don't Give.
Speaker 3: A yeah so she says that she's one of. Those people and it's like some musicians do. It too it's like they try and deny and like the thing that made. Them, famous yeah they.
Speaker 1: Hate. It yeah she flirted with me in an, interview once? Did, she yeah well you. TELL me i Remember interviewing he's, a lesbian?
Speaker 13: Isn't?
Speaker 1: She wow maybe not at. The, time okay, all.
Speaker 4: Right so what did?
Speaker 1: She do let's hear it one of these Interviews and i'm, sitting there is This?
Speaker 7: For?
Speaker 1: Twilight yeah it would have, been, yeah, Back, okay yeah we're waiting to roll and, she, GOES oh i really like your shoes and look down at.
Speaker 4: My, shoes no that means you were wearing lesbian shoes that.
Speaker 1: Were converse so she. Wasn't, flirting no she just genuinely we. Lesbian, SHOES yeah i got them. On today, OH oh i really like Your lesbian they Were them they, were like, oh no they were the boot remember the boot one o, the hill?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Lesbian, yeah, yeah yeah, All right we're going to take your. Last calls anything you want to chat about phoneity in thirteen one oh six five might have something on your mind something you heard on the show Or in. Sean's, news whatever it is time to hear. From you for last calls thirteen one oh six five will shut. You up next You're, on kids