Speaker 1: Celebrity news. Oh you like that guy? All right, let's cross to crow out. Now, get to hit a celebrity news.
Speaker 2: What's going on now, Miranda Kirk Fans don't come for me, but I'm going to say something here. Beautiful, absolutely stunning woman. We've had her on this show many times. She's lovely, but god, she's boring sometimes because she's going viral right now? She Okay, Orlando Bloom, She's married to Evan Spiegel, the CEO of Snapchat.
Speaker 3: Now obviously she was married to Orlando Bloom.
Speaker 2: She was kind of talking about her lifestyle in this new podcast interview with Kristin Cavalley.
Speaker 3: They were talking about everything from like.
Speaker 2: You know, her home life with Evan to it got to talking about her diet.
Speaker 3: And this is why I say the boring thing because.
Speaker 2: I know, I get like wholesome what's the word, like, you know, clean eating and all that kind of thing, But I just think, where's the.
Speaker 3: Joy in life when you eat like this?
Speaker 2: So I'm going to play you this part of the interview where she kind of lists off the things she eats, and then you hear Kristin Cavalary later, can.
Speaker 3: We eat this? And she said anything exciting. It's a no, she won't eat it. Take a listen. Oh, I don't do eggs, okay, So what's the breakfast for you?
Speaker 2: Routine? So I eat meats like venison, bison, yeah, lamb.
Speaker 3: I eat all the meats that aren't mass produced. So you're not doing sushi? Oh never, never parasite personally, No dairy, no wheat? Will you eat sour? Girl?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: We do race? Do do any carbs?
Speaker 2: I really eat a lot of squash okay, and carrots and parsnips.
Speaker 3: I don't eat cal you don't neat caw hey, we eat spinach. So she doesn't eat any carbs. Process like, she just eats squash. Why don't everyone know of the meat she mentioned? What is that like? Deer drink?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, it is? Why drink God? No, she wouldn't drink fun.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean, right, Like, And it's like each to their own, that's your life.
Speaker 3: It shouldn't affect mine, but it does start off, I guess, and like maybe that's.
Speaker 2: Why she looks how she doesn't and why I look how I do. But I just would rather look how I do and live. And like last night I had that big bread that you stab and then it goes down and like she's never gonna have that. People taste brder and that be soft bread with the tomato and the rag you pasta I had last night.
Speaker 3: I'm not having that.
Speaker 1: So we're all into food.
Speaker 3: Brooklyn not as much.
Speaker 2: As an avocado in half with his bare hands and eats it with a spoon.
Speaker 3: Everything. I'm ready to go this morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some people just don't care about I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Well, it's an emotional attachment to food that we all have. But even the people that don't care about food, like you could argue those men that stick to that really strict chicken and broccoli diets, like they just don't they don't care because it's like, oh, I eat for nutrition, not for enjoyment.
Speaker 3: I've never understood that.
Speaker 1: No, I agree, Hey you Wane. More gossip going ahead to our Kiss Breakfast podcast on the three iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: We're all laughing. That was so offended that you ended the sex. But it was just so abrupt, and I was like, I'm done.
Speaker 1: I'm done.
Speaker 3: You can leave now now to stay here the whole show and stare at you. Well, and I have passed something onto my kids, and to be honest, I feel a little bad about it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, ugly.
Speaker 3: Oh you calling me ugly. That's rich and the.
Speaker 1: Rich.
Speaker 3: I love being in here.