Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: What have I done now?
Speaker 4: Where I'm not thinking Jesus is in a very similar position of Ben Rothbury.
Speaker 5: Hey, it's your boy, al Pacino.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 5: He had a few emails to send back to who are Christian listeners who were a little bit concerned to hear that apparently no one, no one is going to church yesterday. You don't tell us how to deal with complaints to show that actually are really about what I say. I've become not the press officer for you or mainly more pats Actually no.
Speaker 3: I said not as many people.
Speaker 5: People quoted it as well because they have the podcast. They quoted it for beat him you went and as the church these days? You know who's doing that.
Speaker 4: And that's the news reader.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So if the newsader say it must be true, it's news.
Speaker 3: I do apologize if anyone was.
Speaker 5: I don't want that for you, Patsy, for you don't worry. How is on this Thursday morning? Come morning, Patsy? Good good, good good question. Then, so who in your relationships when they're not very well, they're under the weather got like a cold, virus or flu. Who is the worst? Is it you or your wife? Bianca?
Speaker 4: In my relationship, definitely me actually feared while she was away, still in the US with her family, that I would get COVID while she was gone and wouldn't be able to survive on my own.
Speaker 5: When I got COVID, my wife moved out, No, actually moved out and said you've got our daughter went Yeah, that well known source of compassion teenagers. They still made me cut their meals. My daughters with COVID, I could barely move or get out of the bed. They would like knock on the door and go, what time's dinner? In a minute, Patty, who is it for you?
Speaker 3: You were Chris's Chris is always the pathetic one.
Speaker 5: I tell you what yesterday right, my wife's not fitling very well. And in the space of two hours, dear Lordie, honestly, I actually said, the kids who want you need to go and say goodbye to your mum. I've called a priest. It's last rites. It was seriously in an hour. I mean if I added up my steps right on my Apple watch, they must be through the roof. At one point it was like, Chris, can you get me a hot water borel? Right? So I go and get that. Then she's yelling not too hot, mind, not too hot, Chris, not too hot? Like, how do you do the temperature of a flipping hot water botle? Do I leave it half an hour? It's called a hot water bowl? Or don't get something? Then that was delivered. Then it was like, oh God, I think I've got sinus ciders right now, Chris. And they're like, youab a knife in my sinuses?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: Could you heat up one of those rice backs, Chris? You know the lavender ones who've got in the cupboard. You have desserch there at the top. Not too hot, no, Chris, but it's the least a.
Speaker 5: Minute in a microwave. Then I delivered that, and then it was like I'm so hungry. I'm not really hungry, but I'm a little hungry. Could you bring me some crackers? So I go and get some crackers. Then five minutes later I get a text I just want to sit down to watch and we get this going. Can I have some cream cheese? What did you think I was going to eat with these very dry cream crackers? Chris? I delivered. Then it was like, that's so dry my throat, Chris, could I I sort of trouble you're looking irritated. I'm sorry, Mail, this is irritating you. I'm going to need a nice cold glass of water. Loads of ice in there, Chris. That was my evening. I've come to work today to talk to you guys and also get some piece of quiet.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Two days ago, around about this time, Patsy was telling us what a lovely thing she was doing with her daughter school to courage kids to read more. She was going in, she's reading a book with them, and I bet you're great with the kids as well. And you're reading line The Witch and the Wardrobe.
Speaker 3: Yes, one of my favorite books.
Speaker 5: That's a great story as well. Now, we did say we were going to do it yesterday morning, but we just drifted off somewhere else, and we had to because Patsy was announcing that Christianity was over. So we were all rocking from that news. And if you just tuned in, yeah, Christianity is over, then boarding up all those churches get in there now before it's like a closing down cell. Because Patsy we didn't even realize. Patty shared with us that on her bucket list is to buy a church and then do it up from Airbnb. So we drifted yesterday. However, a lot of you were obviously had rearranged your mornings to hear Patsy's Bedtime Story. At six fifteen, I got a lovely message from one of our listeners, Michael Bezick, as we said goodbye yesterday, I just got a text from him, Christian, what about Patsy reading the book? Like You've been sat there for three.
Speaker 4: Hours, probably with his kids as well. They I'll get there.
Speaker 5: Then I just said, oh no, yeah, we're doing it tomorrow six fifteen. Thanks Christians. I've brought my blankie to work to cut up she reads, so Mickey b I've just texted him back, say you in positions. She's got the book. Everyone is ready. So I know obviously in the morning we're there to get you going and that, but actually this is going to be like a bedtime story, isn't it. We're all going to fit a little bit snoozy. Okay, So Patsy are you ready? We've got now take your time with the read because we've got some sound effects to sort of punch away and illustrate what you're doing as well. So we turn into an audio experience for the listeners. That's immersive. That's the wardrobe.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, well it would be an old one, yes'd be's squeaky opening that it.
Speaker 5: Is closing, snowy footsteps, yep, yeah, we've got many of these. What we leave? All right, Patty your own time began this morning's bedtime story on Breakfast Radio, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, read by Petrina Jones.
Speaker 3: All right, will we go into the chapter? Lucy looks into a wardrobe very early in the book? Are we ready?
Speaker 5: Oh? I wasn't ready for that sound, I felt there, So go from the top again.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're starting with one of the opening chapters. Lucy looks intowards There we go, beautiful. Lucy felt a little frightened, but she felt very inquisitive and excited as well. She looked back over her shoulder, and there between the dark tree trunks, she could still see the open doorway of the wardrobe and even catch a glimpse of the empty room from which she had set out. She had, of course left the door open, for she.
Speaker 5: Knew carry on.
Speaker 4: It's a busy morning in Narnia.
Speaker 3: Clearly they've got cars in Narnia. She had, of course left the door open, for she knew that it is a very silly thing to shut oneself into a wardrobe. It seemed to be still daylight there. I can always get back if anything goes wrong, thought Lucy. She began to walk forward, crunch, crunch, over the snow. Lucy's quite heavy by the stand of those footsteps, and through the woods towards the other light. In about ten minutes she reached it and found it was a lamp post. As she stood looking at it, wondering why there was a lamp post in the middle of a wood, and wondering what to do next, she heard a pitter patter of feet coming towards her. Oh yeah, we's soon after that. As soon after that, a very strange person stepped out from among the trees into the light of the lamp post. No sound effect.
Speaker 5: A really significant part of it. But I've got a bleating goat.
Speaker 3: It was only a little taller than Lucy herself, and he carried over his head an umbrella, white with snow from the waist upwards. He was like a man, but his legs were shaped like a goat's. The hair on them was glossy black, and instead of feet, he had goats hoops. He also had a tail, but Lucy did not notice this at first, because it was neatly caught up over the arm that held the umbrella so as to keep it from trailing in the snow. He had a red woolen muffler around his neck, and his skin was rough though scarf, and his skin was rather reddish too. He had a strange but pleasant little face, with a short pointed beard and curly hair, and out of the hair there stuck two horns, one on each side of his forehead. One of his hands, as I've said, held the umbrella. In the other arm, he carried several brown paper parcels with What with the parcels and the snow, it looked just as if he'd been doing his Christmas shopping. He was a fawn, and when he saw Lucy he gave such a start of surprise that he dropped all of his parcels. Goodness, gracious me, exclaimed the fawn. There you go into the.
Speaker 5: Chapter, Patsy. I've got to say that was incredibly relaxing, Why don't you do more audio books? You got such a great voice that was actually really well read.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you.
Speaker 5: I think we should turn this into Patsy's Reading Club once a week. Think thanks Patsy.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Christian, I didn't hear the rest of the show yesterday, but I did call in to take part in the famous voices intro thing you were doing? Please can you play about what it sounds like I will do next final five minutes? That's from our Kylie minogue. You want to hear you what? That's fair enough? All right? Time for the emails that have come in overnight to we call late to the party late. So many great stories this week still coming in about disappearing and then reappearing, pets some more. This is about a dog called Buster that they kept disappearing every single day until they worked out that he was catching the river ferry across to the other side of the river and leading a double dog's life. That's the story of Buster that comes from Tim.
Speaker 4: There's way more question. Yes, the ticket for the fair.
Speaker 5: Did he always get like the eight? And he must have seen all the other commuters there day. Hello Marie, this is from Luke Brandon. I'm going to call this one the Legend of Butch. This is a hell of a story about a beautiful dog. Christian. My dog Butch disappeared from my house one morning, was gone for hours. We searched the neighborhood and even had neighbors drive around in their cars calling out Butch. Butch, late in the evening he came home work and covered in sand, sweating and panting. He'd obviously had a great day at Bondi Beach, which is about two k away, so a four k round trip. Thank you for doing the maths, Luke. We host him down and fixed any gaps in a yard fence where he could get out. Anyway, Butch kept somehow managing to escape. One day, my dad's friend called from the pub at the beach to say he'd just grabbed Butch, all wet and covered and sand again. So my dad drove down again in from the pub. Butcher was so happy to see him and get a ride home so he didn't have to make it all the way back up that big hill after a day at the beach. Anyway, after this day, Butch would still just apear for the whole day he'd have his swim at the beach all day and then he would just take himself to the pub sit and the bar manager would have to call my dad to say Butcher's ready to be picked up. This went on about three to four times a week for two years, where we would get a phone call from the pub landlord saying Butcher's ready. My dad would eventually it was such a slick routine, Christian. He would just open the car boot remotely, Butcher would jump in they drive off, Luke. That is such a great story. Oh hell to Butch. This is a lovely one too about a cat, Christian. Our dear cat, Sasha went missing one day, first family pet. I was six years old, my sister was just three. It was a beautiful Siamese cat, but a really stupid cat and not street smart at all. As with all cats, Sasha had his usual sleeping spots around the house, usually following the sun around, but with this time we couldn't find him in any of his usual haunts. We run around the house calling him. He didn't respond. My dad was dreading telling his two daughters that our first family pet was gone, probably run over. My sister burst the tears but I pushed aback my sadness and immediately went into my bedroom to draw missing cat posters. This is so beautiful, isn't it. I drew a very bad portrait of Sasha with my six year old description of him. Sasha is white, brown nose, and poor, naughty smile, likes tuna. Please give him back. As I rushed around their neighborhood, handing out the posters to anyone I saw, taping them to telephone poles and trees. I must have been out for about an hour, can't find Sasha. Came back and I told my dad that tomorrow was going to go to school and organize a search party with all my friends. And then suddenly, around dinner time, conveniently, Sasha puted out of nowhere, stretched his legs after a long nap somewhere and screaming a met for Tuna. To this day, my dad still has the missing posters as a reminder of how brave I was and I took action and didn't do anything. Kim, I want to see the posters. I love that email, these emails, any emails you send us, we love them. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot AU. Thank you well.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: Let's tell you about this week's the Naked Hour.
Speaker 4: Oh Christian, We've got no songs for the whole hour on Nick niggick I got nick nick Nig Naked Hour, Everyone Naked Hour, Oh Nig Nig.
Speaker 8: Nig Naked Hour, Naked Hour.
Speaker 5: It's not it's an hour. It's a party. It's a vibe. Join us, Come on in the water is lovely? Nine four one four one oh four three. This week's theme them there are songs that name check other bands and musical artists. That's what the entire hour is gonna be. Songs where and the lyrics are name check and other artists. Once you start to think about it, you'll have heard some of these songs. They're great songs as well. Jackie Boy, what have you got for the Naked Hour?
Speaker 4: I'm going for a one hit wonder, A great song called you Get What You Give by the New Radicals that mentions Beck Hanson, Courtney Love and Marilyn Manson.
Speaker 5: Great song. Do you know what? Another week? Brilliant one hit one? I forgot this is a one hit wonder. This is such a great song.
Speaker 4: I was just reading why New Radicals were a one hit one night so.
Speaker 5: Nineties man, weren't they. He had the bucket hat in the video and it stood. I still love whenever we played that song. Whenever I hear that song, it always lifts me up. I love that song.
Speaker 4: So that was their first single, first album. They broke up within months of releasing that, and then I totally missed this. But in twenty twenty one they reunited to play the inauguration of Joe Biden.
Speaker 5: Really I knew he went on. Greg the lead singer, went to become like a big hit maker for loads of artists. Think he's currently a couple of songs with the Down I think Taylor Swift as well. But why did they play Joe Biden's inauguration?
Speaker 4: Joe Biden references that song in his autobiography.
Speaker 5: What New Radicals A one hit wonder shout out to the Radicals.
Speaker 4: Saw that their family's theme song. So I guess I mean he's been He's the president.
Speaker 5: Way of the only very posh people have a family theme song. That's that's two weeks time for the naked your family's themes?
Speaker 4: Joe Biden, the leader of the free world. What's the first thing you want to do, get the new radicals to reform and play my inauguration.
Speaker 5: You have unpresident power, call in the new radicals. I summ of the new radicals, PERATSI. What's the song then that name checks other artists.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: When we come up with this topic, instantly in my mind was Walking in Memphis by Mark Kahan because he mentions Elvis in it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we would do. I mean if he's not, if he's calling it walking in Memphis. Anything significant about Memphis?
Speaker 4: Nothing to here?
Speaker 5: Anyone ever lived there?
Speaker 3: Well some studios?
Speaker 5: Is there?
Speaker 3: Heaps of people who played there? You two, all the greats.
Speaker 5: Of Coostos one junior never bother him to the kids persons. That's a great one. I've got this song thunder Road that name checks Royalbison on the radio, singing for the lonely. This is a brilliant song, thunder Road, Raca visions.
Speaker 6: She dances across the porch as the reading you who overs sang.
Speaker 5: For the long All right? What have you got? Then? Songs at name check other bands are artists.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: It's time for the Naked Hour. Only we have song about.
Speaker 4: It, Oh, Christian, Well, we don't know songs for the whole hour.
Speaker 8: Nick nig nig, nick nig nag Naked Hour, Naked hour, Oh, nick nig niggn nick nagg naked our Naked hour.
Speaker 5: One hour, no music. We give you the thing you bet the songs this week. Then it's all about songs. Where they name check other artists nine four one four one O four three. The show needs your songs, Christian. I hope this is the right number, but I've got a song, yes, James, it is. It's My Life by bon Jovi. Name drops? Does he name drop? I think it's just the lyrics. It's John Monchophy. They dropped frank Sinatra with the linelight. Frankie said, I did it my way. The Sava listened to that. I like that one. That's a great one. Thank you very much, James, with the right number. Beverly and Tin eat Naked Our Christian we Weeza teenage dirt Bag two tickets to Iron Maiden. Great song. Gotta play that to the next hour. All right, let's hear what you've got A nine four one four Blimey Darth Vaders on the lane. Peter Lording guys and girl Teita, what is your song?
Speaker 9: Sweetheim Alabama?
Speaker 5: Leonard Skinner and who do they name check in this line?
Speaker 9: Well, actually have a crack at meal young woll.
Speaker 5: Let's have a listen. They really are calling him out about three matches of Neil Young there. Yeah, great one, Peter, brilliant song as well. Thanks to that. Have a good day. Yeah, you two guys trash good morning.
Speaker 10: Good morning, good morning, and have to include Billy Joel. We didn't start the fire, and it's too early to even know exactly what Hen drops, but he nine drops everything.
Speaker 5: I appreciate the half hourst effort. You figure it out. You'll pay to be in the morning, miss student. Yeah, I mean that's everyone in the song other than musical artists. Richard Nixon, so many great bangers, didn't he great? Now have all that song? We just had the choice.
Speaker 4: It's the only part of the song.
Speaker 5: Yes, loads of other music artists, but we've gone that. We just mentioned people from history. Harry Trumans, everyone's too tired. Even the producer of the Torning Show.
Speaker 4: I bet any other because he goes through the decades, that's what he's doing. I think he mentioned musical artists in each of the other decades. It's the only one.
Speaker 5: It's only for Trish, It's only for us. Let's go to Jason. Good morning, Jason, Hey, good morning guys.
Speaker 11: Here we are doing today.
Speaker 5: We're going Jason having a good week. Yes, yes, so far, so good, excellent. All right. What's the song the way it is? It is almost there? Oh? Yes, and Jason, what's the song that named Jackson other artist or someone from history.
Speaker 9: Trick Trick's song call Surrender.
Speaker 1: They talk about getting the role Kish rec ords out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's the support kiss years ago as well, in the early days. This is a great song. Jason got to hear that this morning. Yeah, it is, yeah, very good. Almost out the weekend, guys, Jason, thank you very much. You cool. No, guys, have a great day. Bye bye now Dad. Where is Dan? Then you? You've got brackets here on the phone system by the racist producers here they hate they hate me. It's got Dan here brackets English.
Speaker 4: Like it's a warning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so tread care, Athleen. He's called another one up. Hey Dan, break it's English. Hello Dan, the Englishman.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, well, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: That you and I in this towns is you and I the only one. Yes, we are behind enemy lines, Dan, what is the song? What's the song? Then name checks and other artists.
Speaker 9: I'm giving you a bit of Hootie, Hoody and the Blowfish. I only want to be with you.
Speaker 5: And they named chick Bob Dylan and apparently got sued because they sang the lyrics. Is that right? Yeah, it's a shame that you've called in Dan, and you're representing us English guys poems and you mentioned Hootie and the Blowfish. No, I don't give it the whole Hootie. I mean, is there a man that was ever more vanilla than Hootie and the blow No, no, no, they're so mild and decent their songs. But anyway, let's play Hootie all this song. I just remember, you know, sometimes you have an ex girlfriend and they had their their album. This was the make Out soundtrack and I hated this and I still get PTSD when I hear this. Now, I think that how many times you have to listen to this album? Danny English One, thank you very much. We won't be playing that ever on a broker.
Speaker 2: No, you're listening to the Christian o'crl show podcast All right.
Speaker 5: So right now we're going to try this. You will remember the old video stores blockbusters. We're now going to try and build a blockbuster. But all the videos in there are made up of the ones that you still own right now, So what have you still known on video cassette vhs? Please let us know nine four one four one four three so we can start building our blockbuster. Now, just when you talk about videos and vhs and all that, do you remember this? Mend this one. We'd love to hear from you if you ever did prison time because you had a dodgy copy of ET All the Goonies Do when there was up the FBI logo up there, the FBI on this nothing better to do? Piracy? Piracy isn't even a word anymore, is it piracy? I know you see that logo now stills, but it doesn't have the kind of thing it used to do, all right? So who owns what on vhs? Jack? What have you still got?
Speaker 4: My brother still has his copy of Mickey Blue Eyes from our local blockbuster. For years we would get letters. Mum and Dad would get letters in the mail that said, please return with you blue Eyes and a current find that he was up to. But my brother outweighed them and they it's terrible.
Speaker 5: Hugh Grant's done. You know so many great movies, right, but that is a tellwarts him and James Kahn. And it's so bad. I remember in an interview because James can't passed away a couple of months ago. Is a legendary actor, godfather, and he said when he was asked worst movies ever done, he just said, he said to us, Hugh Grant in Mickey Blue Eyes, he said, it was such a terrible movie. Have it isn't this? It's how wooden Hugh Grant is with the great James Kahn. You'll just do it this one so and I'll talk to Vino and explain how in a future you tool would prefer to go it along.
Speaker 1: Okay instead of promised dad.
Speaker 5: If they'd so promise fabulous noon tomorrow, then it is okay. Bye. Feels like that was the rehearsal, and then obviously we'll up it when we get the cameras start rolling.
Speaker 4: He's halfway between British accents.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, it's horrible. What's it going for now? On eBay? What is a video cassette copy of Mickey Blue Eyes going.
Speaker 4: For Firstly, I can't believe that someone's taking the time to take a photo of their copy of Mickey Blue Eyes on VHS and put it on eBay. But here it is for seven dollars forty five cents.
Speaker 5: Who is going to pay eight months plus to posters for that? I'm looking on Rotten Tomatoes forty percent, it's generous. Forty percent is generous. I'm looking at the reviews from when it came out, A messy movie. Not much here, love story ill served by all involved? What snooty review? Ill served by all involved? All right, so we want to know, Patsy, what have you got on vhs? So at the moment, our Blockbuster has got Mickey blue.
Speaker 4: Eyes copy of Mickey blue Eyes level.
Speaker 5: To rent this weekend. Mickey blue Eyes.
Speaker 3: You know what we've got. We've got beauty in the base, the animation from the early nineties. But I think they are worth quite a bit of money, and it's in like mint condition.
Speaker 5: Haven't gone even you're still on there. According to what I've got, it's worth around fifteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh well, there's one on eBay for eighteen dollars fifty.
Speaker 5: Caitlin, where have you got this fifteen thousand dollars for it? Did? When she came in with it? It did even seem right.
Speaker 4: I found a cheaper one fifteen dollars.
Speaker 5: Oh did you add on too many zeros? Hang on, let's get Kitlin on here.
Speaker 3: It was an article online that was.
Speaker 5: In the Okay, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry the Internet. Oh I see, okay, you mean the place of all fact and truth. Did you look at that and think fifteen thousand dollars? If I went on Antique's road show and well this has been in my family for a generation.
Speaker 3: No, I packed Caitlin up on this because I remember for fifteen I.
Speaker 4: Found another one for seven dollars twelve cents.
Speaker 3: No, but I thought they were worth a lot of money, But.
Speaker 5: Now we know they're not market price or eBay. All right, So our Blockbuster has Beauty and the Beef, which is worth a million dollars, okay for you to rent for the weekend, and Mickey Blue Eyes. What else can you put in our Blockbuster? Then? Or video cassettes?
Speaker 1: You still own the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: All right, we're opening up our own blockbuster. We need your videos to put in the blockbuster, and it's made up of videos that you're still own on VHS cassette. So far, jack, what we've got available to rent?
Speaker 4: We've got Beauty in the Beast possibly worth fifteen thousand dollars worth of the dollars. And Mickey blue Eyes, the Hugh Grand movie about a mobster guy who marries into a mobster family.
Speaker 5: This is the.
Speaker 4: Tagline, not the catch us of taglines from Mickey blue Eyes. First comes love, then comes marriage, Then comes the realization that your father in law is called Beto the Butcher?
Speaker 5: So bad is it? You already know all the movie where like, yeah, no, that goes because he's an upright Englishman and he's a mobster. All right, Then let's sound find out what video cassettes everyone still owns Cowen in good morning?
Speaker 9: Good morning? How is everyone?
Speaker 5: Maybe? Is good? Okay? So what have you got for a blockbuster? What can you lend us?
Speaker 9: Well, it'll only be on lend because they'd have to come back because they're very very dear to me. I have Xenado, Olivia Newton, John, I have all three Back to the Futures. I have the original Star Wars and I have cruel intentions.
Speaker 5: It's a mix there. That's a mixed there chucking in cruel intention as well. You've got some great stuff there.
Speaker 9: I've got more than that. I've got more than that, rision. I've got a very very extensive VHS and it was actually very funny showing the kids the firm.
Speaker 5: Of the So have you still at the old video machine?
Speaker 9: We've got one somewhere. I'm not sure if it's still worse.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's it. If you have one, you wouldn't even know where it was because they're big old units. It's just a weigh a lot. As well, there was the sort of the front one became like the newer version when he could just post it in like a letterbox. And then there was original ones where it was like a top loader thek like a space ship, wasn't it? The future had arrived? So Xanadu that's obviously got gone up a value since poor Olivia Newton John passing away last week.
Speaker 9: If you go, it's very dear to me, very very dear.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it actually would love that.
Speaker 3: I'll borrow that for a week if I can.
Speaker 4: The original nineteen eighty copy of Xanadu is selling for one hundred and twenty dollars plus nine dollars shipping on Ebo.
Speaker 5: Wow, and so you've got Star Wars and then all the movies back to the Future of the trilogy.
Speaker 9: Yes, they're my husband, so he would. I would be in very big trouble if they went anyway, Where.
Speaker 5: Do you keep all these videos? Where are they in the garage?
Speaker 9: Or no, we've got some of the plastic storage tubs that they're actually up. They're actually up stored away very preciously with a lot of memory.
Speaker 5: I still got them all right, counting. Thank you very much your videos. Have a good day, Martin. Good morning, yiff Hi, I'm good Martin. So what are you still own on VHS?
Speaker 9: I've got the box set of the original Planet of the Apes. Buddy mcdell, Chuton Heston, get.
Speaker 5: Your filthy hands of me. You stick it APPEs. What are great? Those are great movies, really really smart movies. Jack, What are they going for right now on ebo?
Speaker 4: Fifty three dollars for the box set.
Speaker 5: And the Beast go for al Martin. Thanks you cool, no worries, Thank you by Jesse. What have you got on video cassette?
Speaker 11: Ahi?
Speaker 5: Christian.
Speaker 9: I've got two of the copies of the Wine King, the original animation, one of which is in black and white, for your pleasure.
Speaker 5: So you got the OG version of the Lion King?
Speaker 1: Do yes?
Speaker 9: The original and the best?
Speaker 5: All right, let's have a quick look on eBay. What is the black and white version of Lion King going for?
Speaker 9: Only black and white? Because I watched it that many times, there's no actual black and white.
Speaker 4: You watched the color out of the line, definite.
Speaker 5: I did, yes, well as a kid, not as a grown up.
Speaker 9: Yeah, oh nah, I'll be grown up.
Speaker 11: I watched on Netflix as a kid.
Speaker 5: I've got Netflix now to carry on that watching and watching the.
Speaker 9: Disney Sorry Disney. Plus, i'm promoting their wrong brand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can get a VHS version of Lion King six dollars ninety eight.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, Jesse, thank you very much. It was going to be going for you. Thought you were sounding so sort of family hairloo.
Speaker 9: At least at least hello, fifty could have got me somewhere.
Speaker 5: It won't even get you a pint these days now it's fifteen dollars, but you can't even get a beer for that, all right, Jesse, Thanks to go on the show mate take Care.
Speaker 1: Thank you Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Sorry to the person who actually did go on rubbage and in their garage for video cassettes to be told by one of our producers. He's moving on now. Email me though, Email me. I have an amazing email here. It actually came in two days ago, and every time I look at it and read it, it kind of blows my mind. Got an email from my lista called Phil. He listens to the show the podcast in the UK and begins, Hi, Christian, strange on this but stranger on this Christian. But my car recently broke down and I was fortunate enough that it was right outside of your dad's house. Now you need to know that my dad lives in the middle of nowhere. The nearest sort of little village is about fifteen minutes away. If you break down out there, that's about the only house for quite a while. This guy listens to this show, breaks down the middle of nowhere outside my old man's house. Your dad and his partner took me in, and then I told them that the car was broken down and that my family were waiting for me about half an hour away. My dad went and picked up my family and brought them back. Yeah, he gave us use of his guarding cold drinks, had a very long, extensive chat about the perils of Southampton Football Club. That's my dad. Whilst I was waiting and a half for the RACV to turn up, this guy was actually asking for my dad's address. Who could just write a little thank you note?
Speaker 4: At what point did he realize it was your dad?
Speaker 5: Because after about because we were talking for so long, my dad started to sort of say, oh, and then we went to Australia last year, and then go went, oh wow, how come he went to Australia and my sunny he moved out there and he said what does he do for business? Radio? And then this guy feels because I've emailed about going, how did it come up? He goes, it was only an hour into the conversation he done started going about Australia and it's just a question ask her on what did your son do for what goes? And he moved out there to do a radio show and they thought there can't be many English people. Oh no, there's only.
Speaker 4: On Some people said.
Speaker 5: Lose you in those forums and that's when it came up. It is a pretty amazing. So yesterday I ring my dad and I go, we just have a chat, right, I don't know about you. Your dad will probably do the same as this, and probably yours as well. I listened to my dad pratt lot about what he's been going up to, doing his guard and stuff like this. Twenty minutes the phone call goes on. There's no mention of like, oh, by the way, I mean he's time. Nothing else happens in his life other than doing his garden up and stuff like that, and it's voluntary litipic and he does the end of twenty minutes, my dad goes, anyway, let's skype at the weekend and we'd love to see the grand kids. And I go, wait, are you not going to say anything about the fact someone broke down outside your house and you took them And he goes, oh, yeah, yeah, happened about Yeah, that was last week. And then he goes, anyway, I'll see it something. No, no, no, wait, dad, don't you think it's remarkable? I know about it? Uh yeah, actually, how do you know it? The guy emailed me. I said, why are you gonna mention? He goes, no, no, no, no, not not really. You took somebody in. It's such a lovely thing to do, dad. I was when I read the emails, like it actually made me miss my dad, or like it's such a kind thing too. I don't even know if I do that. Some wrote down outside You maybe offer, you know, to get this out, but to actually invite them in for an hour and a half. Anyway, it is a remarkable coincidence, isn't it. You break down the middle of nowhere and it happens to be outside of the dad's house of the guy you listened to his podcast. So we're looking for your stories about amazing coincidences. We have done this before before you call in. We want great stories about coincidence. Okay, not marred ones. We want great ones like breaking down the middle of nowhere and it's outside my dad's.
Speaker 1: House Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: All right, So we're looking for your stories of coincidences. Now, not all stories are great ones to do with coincidence. I'm not like this. I tried to call in, but the lines are busy. The producers told me to text you. I got paired in an online multiplier game of Call of Duty with my brother's boss who lives in Port Augusta, South Australia and works on the train lines, and I live in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: I mean it's a bit of a coincidence, bit.
Speaker 5: Of a it's either it is a coincidence or it isn't. Three times I've read that in my mind, going, am I just tired this morning? What is the train lines?
Speaker 4: To make it more of it, don't I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to unpack it. Maybe people listening going, oh, I get it. It's like a dog whistle to a I'm not sure. So not all stories, but this is an amazing story. This is it's actually more than a coincidence. This is quite a story. There's a lot going on this. So what have you doing right now? Just take a moment to let this story in because it's a beautiful one. Actually, Christian, I've got a story about a coincidence back in nineteen ninety four. Now, the nineteen ninety four is important. We remember that back in nineteen ninety four, I was riding my motorbike and I was having a great day when all of a sudden I found myself upside down in a hedge and watching a plume of blood gush from my femoral archery. A few seconds later, a fellow biker who just happened to be on that road jumped onto me and shoved his elbow hard into my groin. That stopped the blood and saved my life. I would have only had about another minute or two left. I was bleeding out. Apparently this man was called Tommy. He was a retired Army medal. After a short while, the ambulance arrived. Lucky I was saved. Tom and I became friends, and he convinced me that everyone should have medical training, and I became a FPOs. That's her first person on scene responder. Time moved on, I had a family, moved away, gave up the bike and such. Tom and I lost touch. This brings us to two thousand and fifteen. So it's eleven years later. I'm walking along a river one afternoon and I hear screaming. A young girl has fallen in and she's gone under. She's in a really bad way. I got there. She has been pulled out. She wasn't breathing, she was blue. I gave CPR, kept her going until the real medics arrived. The lovely young lady responded well to the adrenaline and shot, and she came back to us. Before she left an the ambulance, her grandmother, who was there very concerned, asked for my number so she could let me know how things went. A few weeks later I got the call. Marie, who was the little girl, made a full recovery, wanted me to come round for Tea to say thank you. This is where it gets amazing. On arrival at the house, I was met with big hugs, and then I saw a picture on the mantelpiece. It was Tom with Marie on his knee, smiling at me. Marie was Tom's granddaughter, and if he had not saved my life, not badgered me unto learn first aid, I would not been able to save his granddaughter. I don't believe completely a coincidence, Christian, but I believe this is a lovely line here. I believe that what we reap we sew, and if we live our lives we love, it will be returned to us. Tom passed away in twenty fourteen, so in a way, because of his actions, it was him who saved his own granddaughter. Isn't that one of those things? It's more than a commenced. There's so much in that. Thank you very much Paul for sharing that. So that's a story about coincidence.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 5: So many stories that we're going through that we've had to listened to so that you don't You're welcome Melbourne, and.
Speaker 4: Keep in mind we explicitly said no mild coincidences.
Speaker 5: And that is all we've heard. Thank you for trying. What was that when you heard about If you say to someone, oh, you never guess who I bumped into, you're already downgrading that story. You're not going to Hey, you won't believe what happened to me, right, That puts expectation when he got just bumped into, you know, I remember, Dave, it's a mild thing. Jad just had a go and share it.
Speaker 4: Here, my guy, I bumped into a couple that used to live across the road from him.
Speaker 5: It's time to move on. I read this. I started prep at one school in Mooney Ponds, then moved towns from grade one onwards. I got my first job when I was fifteen. I found out that one of the girls that worked there went to the same school in Mooney ponds. I saw other school photos, so I checked when I got home. In the first row was the same girl. That was an eleven year gap. Fast forward twenty five years. Found out she takes her kids did the same daycare as my own. Guys, it's time to move on. It's time to follow some stories. You will hear the story about the guy Tom saving the Paul's life, saving his granddaughter's life, bumped into my old neighbors. Anyway, it's time to move on.
Speaker 4: I believe he was on my multiplayer.
Speaker 5: All right, Jack, what's going on with you? All right?
Speaker 4: Panic stations yesterday from my wife read alert on text and she has been our boys five months now. She's been a very calm parent. We both I feel like we've both been pretty calm. But yesterday she sent me a photo. She's like, oh, no, it's happened. It's happened. On the weekend when we went away with my family, my sister had this big cold saw and we kept saying, don't come near her baby, don't come near us, You'll get that cold saw on him. You keep trying to hug him, you'll get a cold saw on him. Yesterday, Bianki said, Gordon started to develop a cold saw instead a photo, and it did look like an odd thing, like on his nose, not his mouth, on his nose.
Speaker 5: I thought they were only around the lips. You know what.
Speaker 4: I know you can get him on your nose because I had one as a kid and it kept coming back on my nose. So she's taking a photo of it. She's like, I'm going to book him straight in for the doctor. And then a couple of hours later she texted me again. She said I was able to get rid of the cold saw with a damp cloth.
Speaker 5: One of those witch stops of recipes.
Speaker 4: That's funny. I didn't know it come off that easy. She goes, now, I'm not sure if there's a cold saw or just a large booger. I've got it with me, And sure enough she had a ziploc bag. So's she's got the cold slaw slash booger in a ziploc bag ready to take to the GP today so the GP will be able to analyze.
Speaker 3: But the skin's completely clear to me.
Speaker 4: The skin looks clear. But we're still worried that it might be the underlying Torris Dorman away. It might be sitting under there because a shocker for a kid to because can keep coming back and back over and over again. So we want to take him still to the GP today and say is it now a blank spot? And we're fine, that's medical term. Is it blank spot? Or is the cold saw under there? And we just got rid of the top of what.
Speaker 5: A great day must be in the average life of a GP. So you two new parents are going to work. Wait with a ziplock bag of some scuzz in here and go, hey, get a load of that. You work it out, doctor, look it up for something.
Speaker 4: You get your microscope, and you tell us.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: Now you're listening to the Christian Kyle's Show podcast.
Speaker 5: We have some urgent news. For about a week and a half, we've been saying how Father's Day is a non event in this country and indeed around the world. You might as well counsel it. You know, if you go into any massive supermarket Mother's Day, it's the aisle, it's the window, it's everywhere, and it should be right. Something wrong with that, however, fast for all the Father's Day it's a tiny little maybe my not even one percent of all the products there. It's an afterthought.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say it's luke warm, but it's not even that is cold.
Speaker 5: It is cold, and it is cold in our daddy hearts. We know that there's nothing celebrating about Father's Day this year. When I wear we're trying to take my wife out for Mother's Day, you had to like book weeks in advance. You know that, Pancy, this is a book, and there's restaurants fold with joy Love a celebration fast father's Father's Day. Most people don't even know when it is, so it's like a non event. So there's no restaurants heaving for lunch on Father's Day. So we said, you know what, let's change it this year. Let's make it an event. Let's say Father's Day. We kept saying, if there's anywhere that could help us out, we could host Jack and I Jack is a new dad, Okay, could we host our own Father's Day lunch? This is what has come to actually us having to do our own thing for us dads. But that's okay. So anyway, I've got a great email when it looking like actually we weren't going to do anything from Lockie from Colonial Brewing Company. Christian. We were listening the other day and you were talking about no one respect and the sanctity of Father's Day. I'm my dad myself, mate, and there's no doubt we get a raw deal. I've been thinking about what you said all week and it's right. There's something needs to be done, Christian. We have a brewery in Port Melbourne. Hello, you had me at brewery in Port Melbourne, that's all he said. So fun. Why don't you come and have it here. We'd love to have you come and have lunch with us. We do great burgers, great pizzas. Bring all the dads of Melbourne as well. Hope to hear from you soon. Mate, Cheers and beers. Lockey from Colonial Brewing Company. What a hero. It's on. It's on. So what is it? Two and a half weeks away. So we have a venue, We've got food. We just need we need dad. So what we don't want is any dad calling in saying I'd love to win a table at that to bring my to my family. That's not what this is about. No dad should ever have to pick up the phone and ask for her own thing. Kit. I know we're right in the middle of the school run. This is your chance to do something for your dad. You call us, you tell us about your mating dad. We're gonna give away the very first table, just one on nine four one four one four three. Now, I asked producer Ria. I said, listen, I'm going to be announcing it today. Get ready, right, go into the studio. Make something great that celebrates everything to do with Dad's. He's made two tracks. He made this one. First of all, because I'm dead. I'm dead, I said, this is the wrong artist. First of all, you know exactly whatever that was.
Speaker 13: Miss He's juspont on Father's Do you remember who's dead?
Speaker 5: Bad?
Speaker 9: Rio?
Speaker 4: Think I heard of Daddy in there?
Speaker 5: Ye ye background. Then he drops this one.
Speaker 13: Dad to the ball, Dad to the bone, Dad to the bone, So.
Speaker 5: I said, Rio, Rio, get back in that studio, I said to Spice, girls wrote a great one about mums. What if that one though, what's about dance? It would sound like this. We have the theme tune. Everyone's swaying on the school run right now, you.
Speaker 4: Beautiful, heavy on the reverb as well, sounding like you're in the pun.
Speaker 5: And a lot of auto tune there. All right, Then lines are open. Now we're going to give away the first table. Kids called in. Why should we give it to your dad. Tell us how great your dadd is, how much you care about it.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Right now, we are two and a half weeks away from Father's Day. Saving Father's Day this year for us dads, Jack and I are hosting our own Father's Day lunch. Someone's just texted, insane, when is it? Are you? This is what I'm talking about?
Speaker 4: Fourth or September Father's Day.
Speaker 5: All right, Father's Day lunch. Thank you very much to Lucky in the team. We've given us a home for this, which is Colonial Brewing Company and Port Melbourne, so that's where we're going to be. Papa. Is it too old now? Man? Daughters are sixteen and eighteen, so it's just they referred to me as Papa. I think that's gone, isn't it all right? So what we don't want you in the next two weeks is we give away tables to come and join users, pizzas, beers, whatever you want. I don't want to hear from a single dad. Dad shouldn't have to ask or beggar his weigh in. Kids, do your bits for you? Nine four one four one o four three. Who we got here? Who've got Oscar. Good morning, Oscar, Good morning Christian, Good morning, Oscar. Okay, tell us about your dad, Oscar, and good morning for calling him.
Speaker 11: My Dad's an amazing dad.
Speaker 6: He always drives me and my sister to school, makes us lunches, does the washing, cooks us dinner. He's always driving us to places. Should I really think he deserves this?
Speaker 5: He sounds like an amazing dad.
Speaker 12: Oscar, Yeah he is.
Speaker 5: And what's his name, Oscar? You called him dad, but what's his uh? What's his name?
Speaker 11: His real name is Andrew, Yeah, but he calls his he normally calls him Zoch because it's like, yeah, his surname, well, like it's sort of like his name, So he likes zock ZK.
Speaker 5: He sounds like a superhero, doesn't he Zock the amazing Sock?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah? All right, Well listen, Oscar, So you got brothers or sisters or who else is going to be coming along with the amazing Zock?
Speaker 11: My sister Emilie and probably my mom.
Speaker 5: Yeah, probably live there, won't you?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 5: Someone to drive back a belly for the beers? Right? Yeah about it? And do you want your sister coming or not? Felt a little bit apprehensive? Is she coming. Do you wanted to come or not?
Speaker 11: So I just so we haven't got I don't want to come, to be honest.
Speaker 5: Well done, let's be honest. Please you and I mac to many, Oscar. And what about mum? Freezer out the action? Just you, your sister and the and dad or shall we put mom on a table too?
Speaker 11: Mum on the table too?
Speaker 5: Definitely? Okay, Oscar, I'll tell you what. You're a great kid. I look for Jack and I am very excited to meeting you and the family two weeks time or father say okay, Oscar, we'll see you there. Yeah, all right, Oscar, thank you very much. Let's go to We've got double tea if we Asher and Nathan, good.
Speaker 12: Morning, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 5: Okay, this is going to get confusing. So first of all, can I just say hello to Asher?
Speaker 11: Hello?
Speaker 5: And can I just say hello to Nathan?
Speaker 12: Nathan by the way?
Speaker 5: Right? So confused? Now? All right? So which one of you just say? Ash or Nathan is going to do the main talking here? Step forward?
Speaker 12: Ash will do the main talking here.
Speaker 5: Thank you? And are you the eldest Asher?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm eleven, but I have two older siblings.
Speaker 5: Two older siblings, gotcha tell us about your dad? Then why should we let dad come along to our father's day lunch.
Speaker 12: Gud's the best. He does everything. He drives off school or he doesn't drive school. But we are camping trips with him. He does motorbikes. Whenever we get me some chips, you always gets a burger. He loves his burgers. Yep, yep. We call him Bob the builders. This is your name's Rob, so we call him Bob.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Love that. That's a great play on words there. Yeah. And is he good around the house like me? Yeah, it's good with dy hammer announce leave it.
Speaker 12: He's good. I don't know about you though. The other the bridge.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's brilliant. He sounds like a great And what do you think is superpower is if you have to pick one thing about your dad? What's she puts your dad's name?
Speaker 12: By the way, his name is Rob, I reckon his superpowers, super intelligence.
Speaker 5: A lovely thing to say about your dad. All right, So who is coming down? We're going to give a table away to you guys, So who you bring along? Obviously we've got whole family.
Speaker 12: How many is that we got?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 12: Mason, my mom, my, dad, and my sister and my brother.
Speaker 5: Great. We look forward to meeting you down there on Father's Day. You've got six okay, and I think some of an idiot.
Speaker 4: You don't have super intelligence.
Speaker 5: I know, I don't know. I don't even know what. Thank you. I like you? All right, we'll see you two weeks time. Look forward to meet you, young man. The family calling you. Yeah, that sounds like you.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: It is what are we doing? Talk about this International Nautical Month? And if you know one thing about this show, we love matches of the sea and nautical stuff. All right. You think about boats or manner of boats, and you think, well, what are they listening to? Think? No more boat songs? Is today's time waste? What are they listening to on boat FM?
Speaker 4: What are I listening to? Christian with all with Our War?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah? Can you feel it? Some disco? Can you feel it? Tom Jones is one of the big core artists. As we say in Radio one your FM. That's right, Yuck's new but he cats Whoa.
Speaker 4: It's very good, gold.
Speaker 5: Brilliant, brilliant song from the seventies. He ain't heavy, he's my brother. They don't listen to that on boats altogether. Now he ain't heavy, he's my rudder. That's right. We can walk it in together. Gold Chumber Wamba. They've got a great song about boats, that's right. Sub thumping submarine is a boat sis, Yeah, no, you're that one? All right? What else have they got coming up on boat FM?
Speaker 4: Mustang Salely.
Speaker 5: Gold Plus. This is a strong radio station we're building today.
Speaker 4: Guys, Ships don't lie, Shakira.
Speaker 5: Ships don't lie even to with a jingle there for us as well, Gold Plus, we're.
Speaker 4: Both does his child are on the boat as well?
Speaker 5: Yeah? What they're singing body delicious Boty delicious is the best of the week from you, Well done, God plus?
Speaker 4: And can I finish with a beautiful traditional song?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Please do dip music, Old dingy boy, that's all I've got, sorry, old old dingy boy.
Speaker 5: So it was actually very treasur is it? I do the music for that? Well? That was a big, big, big gor jack too soon? All right? What have you got them? Boat songs? What they listen to on those boats on boat FM?
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: All right, are we ready to mark Jack? Let's do it all right? So it is boat songs. Why are they listening to them? Their boats on boat? FM? Groove is in the aft? Is it aft? Ashley Land? What's the same bloody land lubber? I've ever gone to a pike.
Speaker 4: I hope this coaracter comes back.
Speaker 5: It's making my throat to tug, thumping tug. That's a little tug. Why not? That's from Troy. Don't you wish your girlfriend was yacht like me? Gold? That's fill, Chris Man, I feel like a sailor.
Speaker 4: Silver.
Speaker 5: I'm shouting Geelong, end of the pier, my boys to men, end of the pier.
Speaker 4: It's the end of gold.
Speaker 5: Anchor break your heart. Silver can't get you out of my head? Wind Gold from Gerard. I bet he's got a yacht. You are to row Alanace Morrissett, you are to row silver plus from Melody. Well done. Oh, spinnakers have joined him. You spinnaker me right round? Gold, Sophie thiss Beckster they listened to. That's right. Murder on the yacht deck. Bronze even your gold andy ship. You mind the game Shippy the boat Kangaroo. That is great. Chris hoy named Sue, Name Sue.
Speaker 4: That's he's back.
Speaker 5: You keep pop back in there? Who did that one, Steve instead of Macarena mcmarina gold Kathy, what's a new pretty katamaranman? Fancy Laura? A herd attack on me from saving Jen no view to a keel instead of you to a kill due to a keel? You know what the kill? Hauld on notes, No, no, no, that's it now. Then they're doing how jack does it? Don't do that? Notes? No holend boots no, no, no, no no. Dare you poor? Some sugar on me? Becomes poor? Some life jackets on me? No, it doesn't pull pour them on getting jibby with it? Gold? What is so good?
Speaker 9: He?
Speaker 5: These are brilliant actually launching Miss Daisy? Leave miss Daisy? Howson movies? You've gotta have a day off? Don no rasp bututiny mutiny, rasputiny, silver too smart? Andrew smells like sea air.
Speaker 4: Braun's keeling in the name of gold?
Speaker 5: Why don't Stewart el John? Can you feel the love tonight? Gold? Mark's got Chunda in the winds? Probably term is it chunder bronze? November Catamaran November rain, Yes, terrible, worst of the bunch, Laura, Sorry, since you've been gondola. Since you've been gondola. We've covered all types and boats, haven't we today? All right? Who wins? Hard to pick one because they're all great.
Speaker 4: I forget your name, but getting jibby with it, getting jibby with it, Well done, Heath.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Sometimes in the show I'll get a an email from Patsy and I always think I need to get across it. It could be an urgent, breaking news situation. This morning I see Patsy's news. It's a press release. Let me know that tomorrow is the one hundred and twenty fifth anniversary since the first toilet flush here in Melbourne. This is the time wasted Tomorrow we'll be we can call it now toilet movies. Patsy, that is a ripper for the time wastter. Tomorrow we will celebrate that a remarkable moment in history, one hundred and twenty five years of flushing is toilets right here in Melbourne tomorrow on the show Toilet Movies is the time wasted tomorrow? All right, So tomorrow's show today we'll give away more tables. Then come join us at the Colonial Brewing Company in Port Melbourne. Jack and our hosting our own Father's Day lunch. We're giving away tables, Burvi's, Pizza's, drinks on us. Come down and be good day. We just need the kids to enter. Kids only tell us why you should be getting a table for your dad. Now coming up next obviously this week this word started a big, brand new thing. They're very, very excited about it. It's another bit of genius from our boss Sue. I mean, we think we're pretty good at this, and then it's like three d chests on water with Sue. She is several steps ahead of us. Grandmaster Sue, we call her. She is amazing. And she actually to go at me yesterday when she came in and she said, she was talking about the thing that's going on at nine at the moment, which is called the forty thousand dollars Hunt Treasure, And she said, are you ever going to get it right? I said, I know what is called the forty thousand dollars Hunt Treasure, and it's coming up. It started Monday. And I feel pretty bad for Huggy because this guy gets behind anything. You know, he loves new ideas. There's specially great new ideas about a treasure hunt from his couch, and he asked one of you a great question just the other day on the family is James Kennedy of Preston get a James, Hey, Yeah, you ever found any hidden treasure?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: I'm torking only not now. We asked crazy big questions on this show, don't we, but even us saying have you ever found any hidden treasure? It's a big ask. But I feel that Huggy got left hanging there the other day, So tomorrow it's just an open invitation. Have you found any kind of treasure anything? It might be a couple of dollars in the fruit machine.
Speaker 4: Happy to set the bar and then beat it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and see what ween get up there so you can get on there early to the party. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. But don't forget Huggie's coming up next for forty thousand dollars. Hunt Treasure is on the way.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast