Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Outspoken. It's your dose of the hottest influencer and pop culture news twice a week. I'm Kate Torba and coming up on today's show, Molly May stars in Vogue as her ex Tommy Fury faces fresh cheating allegations. Kati Milan and Ashton Wood's friendship bust up, and Anna Macavoy's interestingly timed baby news. But first, former love islander Taylor Broad has sparked a bait after revealing she won't allow her daughter to help decorate their family Christmas tree. Taylor shared a video to TikTok discussing her plans and added the caption, only real Christmas girlies will understand this. Let's have a listen to what she said.
Speaker 2: There's moms out there that film with their children the Christmas tree setup, and I really admire them because there's no fucking way my child's touching my Christmas tree. She's asleep and I've set it up exactly how I want it, and she will not. She will not be helping until she's at the age where she knows the placement. Because until they know, don't touch my Christmas tree.
Speaker 1: This video has wrapped up over seven hundred thousand views and has gained over one five hundred comments. It has clearly hit a nerve with some people. Yeah. A large portion of the commenters argued that Christmas is about spending time with family and making memories. Some even went as far as labeling Taylor a joy stealer. What do you think? Well, I can see where Taylor's coming from, because everybody loves a beautiful, aesthetic tree. However, I tend to agree with the people who said that part of the joy of Christmas is actually spending time with your family and doing those types of Christmas activities. I don't understand why she doesn't just redecorate the tree like most parents do when their kids go to bed. Yeah, or do what Monica and friends did and let all their friends decorate it and then turn it around and have it perfect. On the other side, it's gonna be an interesting one because I like my tree decorated a specific way. I mean, I've been known to have you and SOF and Mum over and then actually redecorated it after. I'm not happy with some of the placement of the ballbles like, I'll decorate my tree quite a few times to get it perfect. But then again, like when we were a family growing up, we didn't have an aesthetically pleasing tree. We had rainbow decorations and really sentimental ones. And that's what I remember and love, like I enjoy putting mum and Dad's tree up. Now, well, I've seen that big debate on TikTok that people were saying that a lot of their husbands are colorful light people, whereas they're the aesthetic gold. I mean, we grew up as a colorful light family, but I have moved on to gold now. I actually liked the idea of having multiple trees. I saw this as a tip in this mum's Facebook group that I'm in, and they were saying, get a tree for your kids and have it in their room, and they can decorate that tree however they like, and then you can have your nice, aesthetically pleasing tree. But I think, you know, have a rainbow tree, have a gold tree, have different trees. Remember that year when we were all living together, I think it was the last year, our last Christmas altogether, we actually bought two real Christmas trees. Yeah, one had gold and one had rainbow. It was so good, except when we had to remove and get rid of the trees. That's when it seemed like not a great idea. Look, I actually think that people need to do away with the oh soo aesthetic tree. Like, you know, the trees look like there's no fun. They look a bit boring. I know everybody seems to have them. And all the ball balls are white. I think they are a bit two thousand and twenty, Like, let's put some color into our trees again. I'm doing red and gold this year. I love a traditional looking Christmas tree, but I want some of my antique decorations on it. I do like that the beige Christmas aesthetic is now being replaced by the burgundy Christmas aesthetic this year, so a lot of people are now putting the burgundy little ribbons on their tree. I am tempted to try out the ribbons, but I don't know where to get them from because I want that velvety one, but they're really expensive. I've seen them on Timu, but apparently everyone's getting in their credit cards hacked from Timu. Well, I think just bring back tinsel. No, I want to see some beautiful gold tinsel in some Christmas trees. You can put it on your Christmas tree, but I yeah, Tinsel, as George Costanz's dad said, I find it distracting, It's not good and it's hard to hang properly. I did love one of the comments on Taylor's TikTok because a lot of people were seeing the funny side of it, because I do think Taylor was taking the piss in general. And someone wrote my thirty year old fiance still isn't old enough to set up the Christmas tree, which received over three thousand likes. I don't have the issue with Dale trying to help me with the Christmas tree. He hates putting it up, and I know your partner's not fond of it. Oh Rees has no interest. I keep telling him that it needs to go up, and unfortunately for him, I've decided that we need to rearrange the furniture in our lounge room because I've recently got a playpen for Jack and it's just not gonna work where the Christmas tree used to be. So it's gonna be quite a large job. Gosh, so you need him to help you, really? I mean I could come around and help move some furniture. Yeah, Well, he's actually working late on Tuesday night. If you want to come over, I was back in the room. I've seen that as well on TikTok, where some people's partners will go out and they'll return and the girlfriend or wife has just completely christmified the house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys know everything about our lives.
Speaker 4: Really fucking scary.
Speaker 3: I'm like, why have I said all that stuff?
Speaker 1: Katia Milan and Ashton would have shocked followers by closing down their newly launched Marcher business Amy what is going on? Well, there is so much confusion right now about the cause of this business closure, but there are a lot of clues pointing towards a friendship breakdown between the pair, and I think it's important we go through the timeline of events to try and get to the bottom of what exactly has gone down. So on the fifteenth of May, Katia and Ashton announced they were finishing up their podcast Common Chaos to begin a I quote new project.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: We did speak about this in length back in May, and also about how Katier and Ashton had spoken about how it's hard to be an influencer and how the market is so saturated and they were looking to do something different, which was this march of business, and it was a big move for them because their podcast had a lot of potential. I mean, we've spoken in the past about how there are so many influencer podcasts in the market now, but theirs really was a standout because when they launched, it shot straight to number one on the charts and it really legitimized their following. Yeah, you can tell that people were genuinely interested in what they had to say, and it started to turn into a podcast where they would reveal a lot about their private lives. And that was also another reason behind them shutting it down, that they no longer wanted to share so many details about themselves. It did coincide with Cartia also breaking up with that Chelsea footballer. Yes, yeah, because both of the girls are currently living in London and they chose to announce the closure of their podcast on the Common Chaos Instagram account. Let's have a listen to what they said.
Speaker 3: We just wanted to jump on and say we love you guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like, we don't even know how to put it into words, because we haven't even processed the fact that we have ended the podcast.
Speaker 3: Had our one hundredth episode that we had to record, and we were like, we should probably you know, announce this and do this now. And we obviously have our new baby launching very soon, which you've seen so the time and kind of crazily coincide, but we wanted to jump on and say that you feel like we're abandoning you.
Speaker 1: Cartier and Ashton also went on to explain that the podcast would continue for the next few months as they played archival episodes. I'm guessing they had some sponsorship requirements to fulfill. I mean, I don't know who would be listening to these archival old episodes th reruns of the world episodes. Now, if we go back to the timeline, things appeared rosy between Carti and Ashton on the twenty fifth of June because they shared a TikTok telling followers they were heading out to dinner to celebrate ten years of friendship. So it all seemed okay now. On the twenty ninth of September, Cartier shared a TikTok whilst she was in Paris, and the video showed her holding up one of those oversized mocked up newspapers, and the cover revealed the news that they had just launched their new matcher company named Highline. Her post read Highline Matcher launch in Australia October one, extremely limited stock, so be ready now. Ashton also shared a real to Instagram walking around with the same newspaper whilst whole a matcher. Her caption read Highline is finally yours after building this brand from scratch and putting in so much love and passion to bring you the best match it that we fell in love with over a year ago. I have to pinch myself for this to feel real love you guys, and I'm crying at the support already. So things seemed pretty normal, and then on the second of October, their last official episode of the podcast aired, and in the opener, Cartier and Ashton again hinted at the launch of their new much of business. Here's what they said.
Speaker 4: We have some really exciting news for you guys.
Speaker 2: We are working on our new baby, which we are so excited for you guys to find out about.
Speaker 1: They're like the new baby, what do you guys fucking cooking up? Or We've got a new brand coming out soon which we've been working really hard on and.
Speaker 3: It's really exciting and I'm sure you've already probably seen the teasers.
Speaker 1: Now less than three weeks after, there were reports that Ashton unfollowed Katier on Instagram. Now, Cartier was still following Ashton at this point, and followers all so began to notice that the pair were no longer commenting on each other's posts like they normally would. Now, if we wade into the weeds, there are rumors that the friendship may have come to an end due to Ashton's friendship with Cartier's ex Josh Houston. So Ashton, as well as Cartier's other friend, Live Grivers, was spotted at the beach with Josh, and Josh also posted a photo of Ashton to his Instagram photo dump. I mean, if that's not a fuck you like going out with your friend's X and then him sharing photos of it. Yeah, and especially because their other friend Live, who is a big influencer in the UK, she was also in attendance. A lot of people thought, well, wow, there really seems to be this friendship divide and a lot of their friends seemed to be siding with Ashton. Now, if I was Katier, I would not be happy with this. She ended up posting a TikTok to I think she was trying to drop clues without saying much, so she shared a video saying that she was in her villain era now. This prompted a lot of her followers to ask if she was okay in the comments, and they meant that they had seen the photos of Josh and Ashton together with Live Now. This is where influencer Live Grivas officially entered the chat. So she wrote under Cartier's video, if only you all knew the truth? What a burn? Because this has led to a lot of speculation that maybe the problem is actually CARTI yeah, we when there's multiple friends siding with one person. Well, two days before this post, Katia had also shared a very cryptic TikTok entitled no revenge because our frequencies were aligned and brought up together to be mirrors of each other's abandonment and attachment issues for us spiritual growth, revealing to us that only self love can feel that void, not people and okay, can you translate that into normal folks speak? Non woo woo. I think it means that they're so similar that if she was to seek revenge on Ashton, that she would too cop revenge is that is that right, or it's saying that they're so that they're so similar that of course they were going to have issues with each other. I'm not really sure, but they lost me at Spiritual growth out at that point. Now it seems like the final straw may have been Ashton's launch event for her Girl Capsule wardrobe collaboration with UK Influence at Grace Beverly's clothing line Tala. So late last week, Tyler through an event to celebrate the launch, and Cartier was nowhere to be seen. However, a big group of Katia and Ashton's shared friends were all in attendance, and that night some super sleuves found that Krtia had shared a post on her private Instagram account saying she was crying and asked why a girl's so fucking mean. That would be so hard for Katia watching that all play out online, because not only does she know that she wasn't invited to Ashton's event, but she also knows that all her friends have literally chosen Ashton's side and attended exactly And this is the point where it seems like Krtia has decided to pull the pin on the business. So on Saturday, all of Highline Match's Instagram posts were removed and two static posts were shared announcing the closure. The post read, we are writing with both gratitude and a lot of sadness to let you know that Highline Matcher will be closing its doors. We're deeply appreciative of your support and enthusiasm for our Matcher brand, and it's been a joy to serve this community of Matcher lovers. With love, Katia and Ashton. Now, the next post read as a small thanks, we're offering a ten percent discount on all remaining items. If you'd like to stock up or try high Line before we close, please use code Farewell ten Maybe it should have been Friendship Breakdown ten as the code. This promotion will be available for forty eight hours. We're grateful for every one of you who has made this journey possible, and we hope you enjoy this token of our appreciation. Geez, if you're shutting down the business and need to get rid of stock, I would have thought you'd offer more than ten percent. Well, the bags of match are around sixty dollars a pop as well, but it made me think.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: The official release had both Katia and Ashton's name on it. But I tend to think that Ashton has been blindsided because she still has up the high line link, and also she tagged them in her bio and as part of her gifting for her Tala collaboration, there were bags of Matcher being put in these gift boxes. Going to get rid of the shit. I think Cartier could just go and do whatever she wants with the business. Surely they've signed some sort of agreement that they both have to sign off on important stuff like the closure of it. It's very reminiscent though, of ash Binds his recent friendship breakdown with her podcast host. It seems like everyone this is maybe this is a time of year where these friendships are breaking up. This is sign not to do podcasts with your closest friends. That's right, we're siblings, Yeah, who were on the family. We're already four million times.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: You mentioned at the start of this segment that Ashton and Carti had spoken about how hard it is to be an influencer. At the moment, I wonder what they're going to do now, because they've obviously invested a lot of money into this. Does this mean that Ashton's going to have to go out and Katy is going to go out and get a real job. Nah, they don't need a real job because this has sparked interest back in them. This is great for their personal brands. Maybe this is a stunt after all. I don't think it's a PR stunt. I think it's just a friendship buster. Do you think that Katia will move back to Australia Now?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean possibly, I know that girls are living together when they first moved over, but they haven't been living together for a while. But if she doesn't have that friendship group to lean on, it might mean she will come home. Now, I just want to know which one of them will spill the mucha. Will it be Katia or Ashton? Who do you think? I think they both will, But it will start off by Katier, like Katia will come out and say something. She'll probably play the victim because it almost seems like her friends are ganging up on her, and then maybe the real tea will come out later. See. I actually think Ashton will come out and say something because Katia's personal brand is very much that urn the other cheek. I'm very spiritual. I wouldn't want to ruin my spiritual peace by bitching. But Ashton's not going to want to say anything when she's got this huge collaboration with this brand in the UK, like it's not a good look. Well, I think it is a good look because it means you irrelevant and people seem to care about your friendship. But I do think I think if Ashton says something, that's just going to open the floodcates. Yeah out here.
Speaker 5: I always keep poteroids in my bag.
Speaker 1: This one is disgusting.
Speaker 5: If you look closely, you can see as chewing gum stuck to it. But I can't get rid of it because it's a photograph of my daughter and it's not even a good photograph. It's the only one to have in my bag and I need to carry on all times. I can pretend to be all cool and put together with this bag, but this actually is what sums me up right here. Not just one piece of chewing gum, two pieces of chewing gum.
Speaker 1: Molly May has revealed it she was blindsided by Tommy Fury in her first interview since the couple's shock breakup. Molly's revelations came just days after fresh cheating allegations were leveled at her former fiance. Now, this wasn't just a regular interview. This was a spread in British Vogue with a very iconic photo shoot. Molly looked stunning, So a bit better than that exclusive that Tommy gave to The Daily Mail just before the release of his memoir. It seems a bit classier, just to tad.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: Molly has spoken about the breakup briefly on her YouTube channel, but this is the first time she's been interviewed about it. I love that she chose Vogue to dish the dirt. Now, if you can believe it, it's been three months since the breakup. That is absolutely crazy. Now, I think we need to get into some of the key takeaways from this interview. So firstly, Mollie teas that Tommy may reveal more one day about what happened. She said, yeah, I mean it was a bit of a shock the circumstances. I didn't want what happened to happen. No one will ever really know what went down but Tommy and I and that's how we'd like to keep it for Bambi's sake. I do think that when he's ready, like maybe more will be said, but I think that's for him to do on his terms. It's not like it's gossip. It's real life and it's you know, it's a real deep situation. It's really sad. Now Tommy has come out and denied that he cheated on Molly, and the fact that she keeps saying only Tommy and I know about it, it seems like she is trying to back up his claims that no cheating was involved. But it's just so confusing because what else would it be. Well, it's definitely still putting all of the onus on him the reason for the breakup as well. I like how Molly mentioned in the interview that people will compare hearing her breakup to Diana and Charles.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, She's obviously been reading all the commentary and keeping a keen eye on it all. I think the most exciting thing for me to come out of this interview is Molly has confirmed she'll be starring in a documentary about her life on Prime. So this is going to be a three hour special and they began filming just as Tommy and Molly split up and as she launched her new brand. Maybe well, the awkward thing is this doco was actually meant to follow the lead up to Tommy and Molly's wedding, and Molly did say in the interview that she had set a date in September twenty twenty five to marry Tommy and she was counting down the days. But this film crew has got more than they ever imagined. Molly spoke about how her friends took her down to the Soho Farmhouse and that she was trying to get drunk and she had a drink of rose but just couldn't drink anymore because she's not a drinker at all. No, and she said she hates the feeling of being drunk, and she got I think halfway through this glass of rose and was like, Nah, that's not for me. I'm hoping the film crew was at Soho Farmhouse at the time. It's come out as well that this documentary is being produced by the same team behind the Netflix series that did At Home with the Furies. Interesting that they've sold it to Prime rather than Netflix. I'm guessing there was a massive bidding war for this doco. I'm also guessing that the film crew saw how good Tommy and Molly were on camera and We're like, we need to do something with them, definitely, And there's still so much drama surrounding this couple that there's going to be added interest in this documentary when it comes out. Because just three days prior to Molly's interview with British Vogue, an adult content creator called Katie Robinson claimed that she was part of the reason Molly and Tommy broke up. And I have seen this clip everywhere like it's going off on TikTok, and at first I was like, wait a second, who is this girl? Is this even true? It was really confusing a lot of people have sent us this clip, and I actually tried to find the podcast, but I think it might just be a TikTok show because I could not find it on Apple Podcasts had to remove it. Yeah, well I couldn't you find the whole show in general, not just this episode. And when I first watched it, I was like, nah, this has got to be fake. Yeah, and the comments were like nah, like no one is believing it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the show is called the Reality check Show Podcast. Let's throw to a clip of what she said, So, how how did you have Tommy Shorey?
Speaker 4: So it was in Dubai and was a club in called Drift Nightclub, and he'd like three girls at the time, bearing in mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait, hold on time, I need a time for there was a thing in back in May this year. But Tommy was in Dubai for work. So he was still dating Chris Brown.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, still dating and three birds plus.
Speaker 1: Me wait wait wait so he cheated on Molly me with you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So wait, are you the reason why they broke up?
Speaker 4: Part of the reason?
Speaker 6: Yeah, show.
Speaker 4: What Yeah, it's free crazy, but we and then we'm off in the g wagon.
Speaker 1: It always going duh, like.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, oh you need to send us that now.
Speaker 1: Unlike the other cheating allegations that were leveled at Tommy Fury, no one is buying these. And when I saw the video, I was like, holy fuck, what is this this This can't be true. And everyone was mirroring my thoughts in the comment saying this is bullshit. But she was so adamant about it. Like the way she was telling it, you were like, wait a second, why I don't know who this woman is. There must be more to this story. Yeah, well, she said that she has receipts, so she spoke about how she's got videos. She didn't film Tommy's face apparently, but she filmed in like this on the plane with him and in the hotel room, so it sounded legit. She she's then gone on TikTok and shared this content and it honestly looks like it's been photoshopped or AI generated like and not by someone that's good at it, because like the photo of Tommy, it's it's distorted, like it doesn't look like a normal person, and it makes me wonder, like, is she trolling us? Well, it's really weird because normally if someone did this and it was legit, their account would blow up. They'd have so many TikTok followers, the comments would be crazy, the reshares, but she keeps having to create new accounts and upload it into new accounts because she's just not getting the traction or is she being banned? No, no, no, Like it's literally that she's just trying to create shock value because no one is buying into it. The only thing that's happening is she is being trolled mercilessly. And it is difficult to talk about because I don't want to put down her appearance. But a lot of people are saying that they don't believe it because of the way that she looks, because but I don't even think that that's the standout thing of like oh, because you often see men will have these glamorous partners and then it comes out that they've cheated with somebody who you know, traditionally isn't the most attractive person. There's a lot of people comparing the way this girl and Molly may look, and they look very different to each other, and there is a lot of bullying that's going on in the comments. And normally I would be very against this, but I think it's because this girl has come out and been so vulgar about it, so she isn't saying, oh, I have regret about it. It's like she had this real chip on her shoulder when she spoke about it, and she seemed really smart bullshit as well. Oh, she's literally creating photoshopped images of her and Tommy that look fake as fuck, And that's why people are saying, what the fuck are you doing? Like this is a family, Like these people are real people, and you're coming out for clout saying, like lying that you've had an affair with Tommy fury. Yeah, it's actually backfired on this girl because remember when Molly and Tommy first broke up and that story spread like wildfire that Tommy had impregnated that boxing manager's daughter and it wasn't true and the family were all trying to shut it down. But this girl is literally trying to get clout from creating this fabricated story. And it's not the first time she has done stuff like this for attention, so she actually got a bit of a following. And she also got her dad fired from his job because she was sharing videos of herself stripping while he was watching the TV and she was throwing her undies at his head and he used to work at a school as a head teacher, so he got fired. And then there are other reports of her filming herself masturbating while her grandfather slept. That's revolting. I'm just glad that no one seems to be buying into her crap, but it is alarming that these sort of rumors and allegations can get so much attention on social media.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, Tommy is yet to comment on the allegations, which I think is a good thing because most people can see that they're absolutely bullshit, and in his memoir that he released back in October, he denied cheating was involved in the relationship breakdown, so he wrote, the allegations around me cheating have been created by the press in line with her own agenda and bear no resemblance to the reality of my situation. He also said in an interview that the truth will come out in time, and when it does, I think a lot of people might regret their actions and unkind words. So it is interesting that the press have not picked up on these fresh allegations at all. Well, I think that just cements how untrue they are. And I wonder if Tommy if Fury will actually pursue legal action against this woman, because she has made some wild claims that are pretty easy to disprove. In saying that, do you think that people may have believed her if she looked a different way. I think people might have believed her if she didn't have a history of being a pathological liar and she hadn't uploaded bizarre photoshopped pictures. Yeah, but I think people that didn't even know that and have just seen her talking on the podcast about or Tommy I Fury and I did this and that like everyone was just focused on Like people were calling her buzz light Year and jay Leno as I've said, Pragmi, as I've said. I mean, when I first saw her, I wasn't so taken aback by her looks. She looks like a normal girl. I was like, Oh, that's not really who I would think that he would be when you're drunk in a nightclub. What I mean, like, often it's they don't go for the most glamorous girls to cheat with, Like if you're someone like Tommy Fury, you're going for somebody who one might not know who you are, doesn't know your relationship status, et cetera, et cetera. Like I don't think we can judge the appearance of the person that he's cheated. But what I'm saying is people have bought into stories of Tommy cheating with these other women when there's actually no truth to them or no evidence, and have gone, oh, it must have happened. But with this girl saying, oh, I've got this receipt in this receipt and this is what happened, people are like, no, I didn't. Just by looking at her.
Speaker 6: We're doing our announcement video shoot with Jack. I think it's really nice tonight. It's twenty degrees looks quiet, so noncese hope I have my jacket un hiding the bump.
Speaker 1: Former Love Islander turned influencer and podcaster Anna McAvoy has announced she and her husband Michael Staples are expecting a baby now Amy. This announcement didn't disappoint no, because it was produced by a Melbourne based videographer called Hayjak, who normally specializes in wedding videos, and the video began with shots of Anna and Michael as children, and then it led up to this clip of Michael singing a line of the song Ocean Eyes whilst playing a guitar. So they were really pulling on all the emotional strings, weren't they. Did you feel emotional watching it? I mean I'm not as invested in this couple, so I personally didn't. But I've heard a lot of people online saying that they cried actually watching this video, so it hit some people hard. And then the professional version of this song took over on the video and it went to a montage of videos of Anna and Michael at their first scan, as well as whimsical vision of them walking along the beach during Golden Hour. Of course, they were shots of Anna's cute bump. I did see her beautiful ring flashed a few times. Look stunning. And then the video ended with the caption baby Staples coming twenty twenty five. So they didn't actually say which month. No, they haven't said yet. I would love to know how pregnant she is because the time of this all is very interesting because her podcast co host Matt Sakowski, of course, gets married to Tammy Hembro in just a week. So I'm wondering if she thought, shit, i better get it out there because everyone's going to be looking at what I'm wearing at the wedding. People might notice that I've got a bump. Well, and a lot of the time women get blamed unfairly if they go to someone's wedding, like a high profile wedding. She might get accused of taking the shine away from Tammy if she appears pregnant at the wedding. A lot of people were saying that Tammy Hembro stole attention from her wedding, so I probably wouldn't blame her if she did do that. Well, there was another TikTok that Anna shared and it was showing the behind the scenes of this video shoot. It was quite funny because the video showed her and Michael walking down to the beach and she had this puffer jacket on and she's like, I'm just trying to hide the bump. I just don't want anyone to see me, and I hope no one spots us doing this video. And it just made me laugh because with influences, while there are so many people that I think she's got over three hundred thousand followers, the common who's probably walking on the beach would not know who she was or not give a shit in saying that, though, I think because she is adjacent to Tammy Hembro at the moment, that it might have caused interest. I mean, not many people would have thought that super Sluice would film Tammy and Matt Sakowski at that hotel room a year ago, so maybe she thought, shit, i'd hate it to get out of it that way. What do you think of the video? Announce it? Because we're seeing more of this trend of these movie trailer style videos. I mean, m Davies did a pretty similar one recently. Look a plus for effort I think, I mean, they probably had to pay this guy quite a bit of money. We did speak about it recently when Matt Paul did a very organic announcement and we compared that to when Tammy announced her pregnancy with Matt Paul back a couple of years ago, and the difference because she did a very high quality video too. I just can't wait to see the average person emulating this kind of announcement like Normy's doing it, because once it's an influencer trend, it starts to trickle down into normal baby announcements, and I don't know if it's gonna translate very well, like your friend pops up and they've done a movie trailer announcing the baby.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: Just last week, Steph Claire Smith shared that she was pregnant with baby number two, and she ended up just sharing a couple of black and white photos, but she has been drip feeding content since then, so she did a whole podcast episode dedicated to her pregnancy, and she also shared a really sweet video of her telling Harvey, her three year old son, the news. But like it was very touching, but all like notice was the fact that her son's face was squiggled out with a white squiggle. Yeah, because I I hadn't seen it until today when you showed me, Kate, because we spoke a few weeks back about how Steph was trying to conceal her son's Harvey's identity. Now he's a little bit older, and she had pixelated him in a recent video and we were speaking about whether she was going to continue to do this because she copped a lot of heat. But I don't know. I almost think the pixel was better than the squiggle, which just looked bizarre. I just think if you've made a choice that you don't want to share about him, then why is it in all the content like it's It doesn't really make much sense. Well, I think that's all we've got time for today. Thank you so much for listening to another episode of Outspoken, and if you do like the podcast, please leave us a five star review, and don't forget to share where you're listening from. I love those stories popping up on Instagram now. This podcast was recorded on the traditional land of the Ghana people of the Adelaide Planes. We pay respect to elders past and present,