Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian o'connel show podcast.
Speaker 2: Last night was lucky enough to be trusted by the mighty Ts with the Premiership Cup their Premiership Cup. Driving into work today, very nervous at five am. So want to know what is the strangest What is the most unusual thing you've had in your car?
Speaker 3: Sarah, a producer on a show, has just told me.
Speaker 2: So I didn't really need to hear, but now you will also not really need to hear this a car you have to suffer alone Specimen Jart in the glove box. That's not unusual. We all have to do this right. But she keeps putting off going back to have the physical. She's got the you know temple thanks Riem sampling there. He's been in there a year.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's that's useless.
Speaker 2: When they find the next strain of COVID, it came from there. That is wuhn you've got in that glove box? Okay, burn the car.
Speaker 3: A what's it turned in?
Speaker 2: All the variants that will ever have of COVID? I fear all right, let's go to the lines. We've got a Rick first up this morning. Rick, what's the most unusual wadess thing you've had any car.
Speaker 1: I had a frog hopping around.
Speaker 3: That's what they love to do, those frogs that have to hop around. And why was it in there? Do you collect them or transport them?
Speaker 1: No? We were driving along and it was a couple of weeks ago when it had been bucketing down with rain, and all of a sudden, this little tree frog jumped on the windscreen and then he jumps off the side of the car. So I go at him, pick him up, and you know, in the pandemic, what's a great thing to pick up a frog? The face mask. So I pick him up on the face mask, put him on my foot, well my partner, she was driving, and then all of a sudden they decided to jump. Now, this frog give us about an inch or a couple of centimeters long. He could jump a.
Speaker 2: Hang and I'm calling it gets World Records found the World test frog.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean? Cheese, it's like the top of your thumbnail.
Speaker 1: So it's a bit longer. But he wasn't very big. But he's all legs and all jumped, just like.
Speaker 2: A little sunny frog who's looked like Nemo finding frog.
Speaker 3: Oh's lost his dad, bless him. Is he's still out there now alone? I don't know.
Speaker 2: So you made a little hammock for him, basically out of your face mask, and then he just he just leapt hopped off to he he.
Speaker 1: Did, and then he jumped on to my knee and stared me down, looked me right in the.
Speaker 3: It stared you down.
Speaker 2: It's not exactly Clint Eastwood, is it sage stage? It down?
Speaker 1: Frog? Well, he didn't be eyes, so you know it was a good stare. So anyway, we drove him home because we've got lots of frogs, I'm out of the country, and gives lam and we let him loose and and then later that night he wasn't happy with just the ride. He decided to try to get into the house. Well, he's lap on the glass the floor, got a couple of slaps with me.
Speaker 3: So is he now your pet? The old one inch frog? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Well, he's out in the garden, so he's doing his thing. But it is funny. You know, I brought a few beaches in the garden and all the frogs they sit in the beaches and they knock up all the little insick.
Speaker 3: You take her out there.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty happy.
Speaker 3: Pixar.
Speaker 2: Hang on Pixar on the other line right now, they want to sign up this story for the next movie for Christmas. Rick and the Frog all right then one inch frog Lover. Thank you very much for cooling Rick.
Speaker 1: Thanks guys, Bye bye.
Speaker 3: Now they get better. They better get better. We got here, Iron. You won't believe what I've had in my car other than frogs alp Irene alp. I come every day with good intentions. They dragged me down. What did you what did you add in your car?
Speaker 5: Well, my hobby used to drive the coaches that took me into state football players around and three at least your car for three quite a lot, and I hand just before a game one day, they handed him a small cardboard box and said, I can you look after this forest till the end of the game and it's gone, Yeah, no problems. Put it in the bottom of the coach When in watch the game play mat goes in the parks and the box was full of Preliman refinal tickets.
Speaker 3: I love the fact that you had a look. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Trying to defend him, I room, we all know a shoddy old coach driver. I always wondered what they do when they wait with that big old bus.
Speaker 3: Where did they get those short sleeve shirts like that?
Speaker 5: Well they're walking a jumper and a hat. Mean less of it. But it refused to wear their hair.
Speaker 1: It was Richmond one.
Speaker 3: I mean, thank you very much, you cool orange spy.
Speaker 2: Now, Daniel, good morning, Danny boy, morning morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah. What's the strangest thing you've had in car?
Speaker 4: Yeah? You're not going to believe this one? The Melbourne Cup?
Speaker 3: Oh wow? How coming out the Melbourne Cup in you car?
Speaker 4: We were looking after it the night before for the Variety Club bash the cup eve, and the boss was asked to make sure it got delivered in the morning. So I got the fun job of taking it home, looking after it, and then delivering it the next morning.
Speaker 2: It's quite a nervous sort of drive, isn't it. When I at the Premiership comp so I was actually quite nervous.
Speaker 4: It was very nervous, not only driving home, but trying to sleep at night and then waking up in the morning and delivering.
Speaker 2: At night about worrying about.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, it's not going to steal the precess.
Speaker 2: The next greats heist movie, Oceans Australia, Danny Ocean's back and he's down under.
Speaker 3: Oh Daniel, thank you. What should call Me?
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's Show podcast