Speaker 1: It's six am. Kiss breaks now, yeah, six o'clock. You number one music stations. I'm told to holes feel reading every line. Thanks, let me do it?
Speaker 2: Oh good good.
Speaker 3: I had an interesting morning already. I have some shockers this week, and I don't know if it's because.
Speaker 2: I'm so sleep deprived and what's going on. Well, this morning I ran into my letterbox.
Speaker 1: Your car, yeah, and I'd be beside myself if I did that. You just don't care.
Speaker 2: I didn't even get out to check my car. I just kept pushing it through.
Speaker 1: I just doesn't care about a car.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm just doing it. And there scratches, like decent your.
Speaker 1: Car all dinged up already, You're always running into That's.
Speaker 3: Why I'm like, when I saw the scratch, I was like I could get away with saying that was a while, Like that was another time, right, So the other go he does because he goes you don't take care of it?
Speaker 2: No, I don't. Yeah, well why.
Speaker 1: Why not just get the worst car in the world.
Speaker 3: Then, because I'm just like I've had it now for that time period where I don't care, Like you know, when you just get it, you're like so careful.
Speaker 4: And it's still nice inside.
Speaker 2: That's all that really exactly.
Speaker 3: And then the other day after work, I drove to my old house where I lived, literally got out, I done, went to the door, and then I'm like, why am I.
Speaker 1: Here an autopilot?
Speaker 3: I'm on autopilot and maybe it's because of a bit sleep deprivate.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the latter box one annoys me. I mean, I remember I picked up my last car, like brand new, got it from the showroom, and I was driving it and I got a stone chip within like ten minutes.
Speaker 2: We all know what they are, right in your windscreen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was on the bonnet and I was, oh, I was myself. I drove back there and he goes, don't worry, I've got some touch up paint, and he gave me a little tube of Yeah. Yeah, and you just bang into your letterbox. You don't look at it, look at it. Hey, I gotta tell you this. Spotify celebrating their twentieth anniversary and they're doing like a special rapped you know they do rap like in the year Yeah, so you can find out the first song you ever played? Oh yeah, and you're extreamed. Yeah, what would be your first song. So what we thought we'd do is what is the first song ever played on Kiss? When Kids started? Now you were you were still with me, weren't you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we're in the same buildings when they came in?
Speaker 1: What is it? What do you think the first song ever played on Kiss?
Speaker 4: Was?
Speaker 5: Was it?
Speaker 4: Kesher?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Good book?
Speaker 6: Clerk?
Speaker 1: I knew? Yeah? Yeah, Timba. People love that song now now most played on Kids, most played you think ed? Yeah, you're both locking in it.
Speaker 4: Taylor Swift, No, not beyond say she hasn't had any songs for ages.
Speaker 1: We ready? Do you want to go? Crow At? Nat wants to go?
Speaker 7: Bruno, Marv.
Speaker 2: Really this one?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Most played? Yeah, thanks Nat?
Speaker 7: Together.
Speaker 1: Something tells me she already hear that.
Speaker 7: I did the research.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just wanted to get on you know.
Speaker 1: There you go. That's Spotify. You can check out your personal wrapped early.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just trying to look at it now, but I don't know. It's confusing when you get on there.
Speaker 1: Yes, you gotta hump through it.
Speaker 4: You see yesterday. This is so weird. The remember they announced a Trump towel was coming to the Gold Coast. It was like a month ago. Yeah, they announced it Donald Trump, tell on the Gold it's going to be such a big thing. They've already pulled the pin on the Trump Tower. Well, the developers, the like Australian developers now say oh the Trump the Trump brand is gone toxic in the past month always yeah, and then Donald Trump's guys are saying, oh, no, they stuffed something up with the contract and they're the ones pulling out. So they're both blaming each other.
Speaker 1: Having a look at it. Now, it's going to be the biggest tower on the Gold.
Speaker 3: Coast as across this but did why were they making a Trump tower?
Speaker 2: Are they going to send some of his workers here or something?
Speaker 1: He just has towers, you know, like the building wherein would be owned by someone.
Speaker 2: Wants to own one everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he does. He owns a lot all around the place. But yeah, he's despite what people think, he's very unpopular here. Every time I see a pole, he's got like twenty percent popularity.
Speaker 4: It's crazy that you could think a month ago, oh it's a good idea to Donald Trump tower and then pull it.
Speaker 3: I wanted to also get you your opinion, did you are you one of those people that either arrive are you a late arrival person or right on.
Speaker 4: Your on time.
Speaker 1: I am right on time, right right right on time always.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I learned the hard way when I first started in radio. I turned a radio station off air once because I was late, like or you heard was, oh yeah, a few hours as well.
Speaker 3: Where apparently gen Z's think that I think within the timeframe of like ten minutes after or ten minutes before, that's.
Speaker 2: Like on time. And I totally agree with that.
Speaker 1: So if your start time here is five thirty am to have a pre show meeting, yeah, you think five forty would be okay? Totally, No, it's not okay, Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm with you, Mayo. Yeah, like, don't be you know you don't take take Yeah, exactly ten minutes late.
Speaker 1: Our show here is starts at five fifty nine or something. You think that'll be a right to have started at six ten?
Speaker 4: Well not on the radio.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But my mentality is I always think of it like a restaurant booking, you know how like you get me I'm minute window.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What about those people that are always early, like my old man, Like if I said tonight, I usually I have dinner with them on a Thursday. If I was like, oh, let's meet at five point thirty at blah blah restaurant. They'll be there at five ten.
Speaker 4: I hate those meeting that's my old man, because you know, if you're meeting someone for dinner, you don't want to get there early. No, but almost in your head going, oh if it's for five thirty, I'll get there at five forty five.
Speaker 1: Or what about Like I traveled with that guy overseas. He gets to the airport, so your flight is four pm? Yes, well he'll be there at four am, just to make sure, Like you know the times where they're always early.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially when they're coming over your house if they are, if they knock early, I hate those people. I'm like that I needed time to get ready, clean the house and you're already here.
Speaker 1: That business I agree with that. Never go to anyone's house early.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no way because people are.
Speaker 1: Still getting stuff ready.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, on the show, your chance to walk away ten dollars Richer, Where you've got your ten thousand dollars pop quiz two times ocage seven am and eight a m.
Speaker 3: Today and the legendary Michael Caton from the Castle.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah he's joining us. Yeah, I love him.
Speaker 4: He's pretty funny, isn't he getting it on?
Speaker 1: He's eighty two?
Speaker 4: Oh wow?
Speaker 1: Yep, So we'll get him on the show.
Speaker 3: And doctor kisses back to answer all your medical question.
Speaker 1: Tom Gleeson, you know the redhead guy from TV. He's got our taskmaster the show. He's going to call it us. Yeah, yeah, the ball, Yeah, well was red. It's not red anymore. Well there'd be parts of.
Speaker 4: It's still red, So get his strands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, doub okay, I call us. If you want to play Trady versus Lady, you get five hundred bucks to spend it pushes where you can shop the hottest sneakers, streetwear and collectible. So five hundred bucks to go there. You've got to call in right now. We just need a chick and a dude or a Trady and a lady. Thirteen one oh sixty five still my favorite song. Yeah, I love it. Here we go somber on kids. I want to start to say, right the Trady versus Lady time.
Speaker 3: You're ready to go, Mayo, yest me to introduce you to my girl?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well let's say, yeah, well we've got the girl. We've got Kim right, we've got Andre to be the dude, So good morning to both of you. Hello, good morning him, Kim.
Speaker 3: Okay, she's from thirty seven from Melbourne, owns a balloon business.
Speaker 1: A balloon business.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you mean, like making those like animal ones or ah wait.
Speaker 2: Or like much?
Speaker 11: No, all the big ones?
Speaker 1: Oh nice, like helium balloons.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Isn't there a shortage of helium at the moment because of the war in Iran? Is that true or not?
Speaker 12: There used to be.
Speaker 13: It's not so bad now then.
Speaker 1: It's come back. Yeah.
Speaker 3: She drives a Ford territory. She's single and has kids. How many kids do you have?
Speaker 14: I got free?
Speaker 1: Oh nice?
Speaker 2: Well is it hearder going from two to three? Just for my own personal knowing?
Speaker 15: Not really?
Speaker 3: No, okay, we'll have another one mayor maybe she was recently on deal or No Deal or dropped the case on TV but the camera didn't catch it. What do you mean, so you opened it for the reveal or something and he dropped it?
Speaker 14: No, it was like it was I hadn't opened it, but I slipped out of my hand.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, but the camera didn't get it, so no one knew.
Speaker 2: Did you win anything? You go away with much?
Speaker 11: Money or not really, I did won two and fifty dollars, not.
Speaker 1: Incorrectly. You know you can win five hundred dollars to spend it pushes. If you win this, we're giving you more more money than.
Speaker 2: Grand weighing in at sixty five kilos. It's cash and.
Speaker 1: Kim, let's go to Andre. You work for the NBN the internet service? Why is mine slow?
Speaker 2: There always issue being enough?
Speaker 4: I mean, is your internet really slow?
Speaker 1: I know I know the answer. I've got bloody fiber to the node or what I don't have it fully up to the thing. Did you know what I'm talking about? Andre? Yeah, I did get a letter saying that I could do it now, so I'm going to do it. But it's amazing how much quicker it is when you have it all the way?
Speaker 4: Is that Malcolm Turnbull? I think it was his fault that that happened.
Speaker 1: It was your mate mouth you said you really like, yeah, he's the one that did it.
Speaker 4: Sorry then for your internet?
Speaker 1: Now you drive a holding commodore. You're dating and you've been together a year and a half, so you're you still call that dating? Is that not a relationship?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's relationship still fresh?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean we do list together as well.
Speaker 1: So really you have a de facto then really okay, Now your missus once pranked you with dissolving shorts. What's the story here.
Speaker 13: We went to balifrav All. Yeah, and I went to you know, cool down in one of those three bars you know in enjoy a night old called bin Tank or whatever. It's like, yeah, honey, you can wear these ones, and what doesn't it? Okay, you know you trust them, they pack you. You trust them, which you shouldn't do, by the way. But anyways, so we went up over the minutes and they just started feeling funny, you know, and one side started falling apart.
Speaker 10: And I fully dissolved, not dissolved, but.
Speaker 13: The teachings started feeling a part.
Speaker 16: I come and done.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so the right side, then the left side, and I'm sitting there embarrassed. I'm waiting for a tabel. Of course, she needs to get her laughs gigs first for the first five minutes. But yeah, it was uncomfortable, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would be in Indonesia. Imagined you for something like.
Speaker 13: That, Yeah, I mean you lucky, like I was wearing Mondies under.
Speaker 1: Now that's the thing I never wear my undies underbodies.
Speaker 4: Really, no point of bodies is so they dry quick after you don't want.
Speaker 2: But then all your bits just flopping around them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean that's what they're there for. Like maybe you'd wear speedos under if you're going to. But I always find it weird. You're at the beach and you see someone with their undies under their bodies. I'm like, you're just gonna get wet. What do you do, Alfie the gronk?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well what's they called the undies to you? Wearies under your body?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 1: Why because why not?
Speaker 6: I can do what I want.
Speaker 1: You can do whatever you want.
Speaker 4: You's gonna havender normal shorts in there. They don't need to be bord shorts.
Speaker 1: Jeans, Yeah, go nuts? All right? Are now weighing in at one hundred and two kilos? He's he's sorry's ball sack and salmon yakin. Al Right, here we go, guys, Good luck. Now, Mayo, you're going to do the girl first? Or no, do the guys?
Speaker 2: Andre? Are you ready to go? All right? Question number one? What does the brand Summer Friday?
Speaker 8: Sir?
Speaker 2: Summer Friday, Yes, Summer Friday's.
Speaker 13: Toad bags bags.
Speaker 2: Oh that was a good little interesting guess.
Speaker 1: By the way, it's opposed to just a bag.
Speaker 2: The thinner bag. I just call it the thinner like.
Speaker 4: Open like almost.
Speaker 13: Yeah, like bits like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, skin can make up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got that wrong.
Speaker 2: Incorrect, all right. Question number two. Describe what a halo braid looks like?
Speaker 13: Yeah, like a fish brain braid like sort of sorry.
Speaker 2: Like a fish brain looking one fish braid, a fish.
Speaker 1: Bone, fish bone. Yeah, we're going to go now.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 3: Yes, sorry, It's like when you get a plat like wrapped around your head, like looking like a halo.
Speaker 1: You might get the next one. Good in the kitchen, mate, I would say, I am yeah, yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Found in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: Mandolin slicer? A mandolin slicer?
Speaker 1: Mandolin?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 2: This stuff on that doesn't help him at all.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know one who what s together?
Speaker 13: One for cabbage? Maybe you know, for for making a salvage.
Speaker 2: M Oh no, I know what you're thinking thinking of that.
Speaker 1: Incorrect, it's not that one. Okay, all right, nothing on the board for you. All right, here we go, Kim, good luck. Name a car brand that has a horse in their logo.
Speaker 18: A horse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a few, believe it or not. Due to the horse power is what I'm thinking.
Speaker 14: M Ferrari.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 2: You got one, weir.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard that for a while. Okay, you have won five hundred bucks, way more than deal on no deal to spend it Pushes Welcome. Thank you shop the hottest sneaker, streetware and collectibles at pushes dot com. Congratulations, Kim, thanks so much.
Speaker 2: You don't have the girls.
Speaker 1: So enthusiastic. Of course, we just do this again tomorrow. Yes, yeah, of course.
Speaker 4: Hey up next. Women have been using chat GBT for quite some time. They're quite addicted to it. Tradies are now onto it, but you won't believe what they're using it for.
Speaker 1: I didn't know they knew how to use it. Yeah, all right, that's coming up. You're listening to Kiss Breakfast Mikey Brooklyn and Mayo. Good morning, Kiss, Kiss your number one hit music station, Kiss Mikey Brooklyn Mayo. Chris is called in. You can call in any time, by the way, thirteen one oh six five Chris, Hey, Chris, I had the wrong button on. That's all right, Chris, Hello youah good?
Speaker 2: What's up.
Speaker 16: What do you want to say a first off of your work? Are you slitting on the other station with Emma a long time ago on the air? Besides yeah, besides that, my man an outfit? Check on you today?
Speaker 17: Brother?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Are you wearing a dress?
Speaker 4: Why is that?
Speaker 16: Because you changed your mind three times within twenty five seconds of the arriving time. So I'm wondering if you're a bit of a female?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about? Well, first of all, are you wearing a dress? I mean we don't?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I am actually so you got that right?
Speaker 1: Have you ever done the drag thing?
Speaker 4: Yes, there was a dress up party I did once where I wore heels.
Speaker 1: And did all that. What did it feel like to you? Because you know it?
Speaker 17: You know what.
Speaker 4: It was fun to walk in heels and I have to learn how to experience it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you say girls are doing all the time. I hate it, But yeah you're not. You know how some of the gay guys just really got into drag.
Speaker 4: No, I've never like gone out and worked and done drags.
Speaker 2: What does he changed his mind about?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 16: No, you're right. You don't write early? You right, ten minutes late for fifteen minutes too much changing just to arrive early. Okay, now, okay, My most important thing I'm ringing up for. Yeah, I need to know how many milk crates does it take Alfie to dunk his basketball ring in his bedroom?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: Wow, I don't even know he had a basketball. Do you know his door?
Speaker 1: You've been in Alf's bedroom?
Speaker 16: Have you no creating? That said it one day?
Speaker 6: All right, it doesn't take any milk crates. But I just dunked that thing about milk crates?
Speaker 1: Is that a short dig at him?
Speaker 2: Is it Brits?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 19: It is for Alfie.
Speaker 16: I'm blocking on Instagram.
Speaker 15: Now you're thirty seven years years old and having to go to twenty three year old?
Speaker 1: Did you block him? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I blocked him.
Speaker 10: He talks about my dad's car, he talks about my high.
Speaker 6: Of course I'm going to block.
Speaker 1: What did he say about your dad's car?
Speaker 10: Oh? What a ship box? Right?
Speaker 6: It's a b K Commodore Rocky Blue Meani, He's flopped.
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 2: Wait, Chrissy, you're a bit of a troll.
Speaker 1: Like Bro, what car do you drive?
Speaker 16: Wild Track Ranger?
Speaker 1: Get you be quiet, bro, I want to talk about your dad's VK Commodore? What use that it's an eighty six model. It's a group a yeah, yeah for Peter Brock. One is old Peter brook and you think it's a shipbox Chris.
Speaker 2: Reaction.
Speaker 4: Why do you guys think in nineteen eighty six the Commodore is some sort of good car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, man, look at that it's been restored and everything. I don't care for old cars, but I did love the old Commodore.
Speaker 2: Mister Bean's car. Did you just say, oh my god, you know the yellow mister Bean car?
Speaker 1: Color blind?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I love how his dad though, but it did look.
Speaker 15: Like yeah, it does not look like they.
Speaker 1: Don't get cars, but I like him. Un block him though, I'm blocking.
Speaker 10: Till you can find a number twenty three year old to any Hey.
Speaker 1: Brooklyn, what's this about chat GPT and trades?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so apparently nine percent of trades are using chat GBT to talk to it about their mental health. And this is something that I think a lot of women have been doing for you while I've used it. It's like a little psychologist that you can chat to.
Speaker 2: So good for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very helpful. So the traders are catching on to it and some of the things that apparently tradees will it will get to them and get to their mental health. Is the early starts, like being apart from their family, long hours of work, not getting much sleep, and a lot of time spent working alone on job sites. Right, so they get a bit lonely. These are the things they're telling chat GBT and asking them to help with.
Speaker 1: It's a lot cheaper than a psychologist help. Yeah, and you guys.
Speaker 3: Don't really talk about your feelings much like I know my husband whenever we even have an argument or whatever, he just like doesn't say what he's feeling.
Speaker 2: And it drives me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I pay one hundred and fifty bucks or something to go and see my psychologist, which everyone here on the show thinks is a dud because he told me I had to cheap. No, they don't like his advice. Mayo, oh wow, said I have to be married by sixty or you'll be alone on Christmas Day. Yeah, I think it's I think I think it's advice. Yeah. Clear, And he's got to Sert three in holistic health, so he knows what he's talking about.
Speaker 3: Do you guys, when you're out on boys' nights discuss like what you're actually feeling or no, no, what do you talk about?
Speaker 2: Or you're just like oh get me that be that's like I just have a quick chat talk shit.
Speaker 1: Like I remember going out with my mates when the footy wasn't on.
Speaker 2: You go to the pub and it's like, oh that you have nothing else to discuss?
Speaker 1: Can forty minutes of like just shit can on each other and then it's like, well we've got nothing to talk about and it's.
Speaker 2: Just silent and drink.
Speaker 1: You have foot like to.
Speaker 3: That's so different to girls like unpack our whole lives and just gets it. The girl chats and catch ups are like our therapy sessions. I feel, I feel so like relaxed after it. Yeah, not at all out we don't have things to read.
Speaker 1: Do the gay guys talk more or not? Really?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah it would be more on the girl's side, but we also love just getting going out, getting waste.
Speaker 1: Watching the footy not the All right, doctor Kiss is in the building. You need some medical help. Is something going wrong with your body? Here is your free medical check up right now. Call us on thirteen one oh six five. Doctor Kiss will help you any medical question you've got for him thirteen one oh six five poor he thinks of chad GPT. Well, yeah, for like medical stuff. There's a lot of people are doing it for that. Thirteen is against it, Yeah, eating into his profit, budg Yeah, thirty one oh sixty five. You want to talk to doctor Kiss. Tame in parlor playing for you right now. This is Tracula Kiss breakfast Mikey Brooklyn Mayo hanging out with your twenty five to seven Colevin. Doctor Kiss is in the building right now.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: We were talking about chad GPT before you You use it a lot.
Speaker 2: I use it.
Speaker 3: I always admit it to you though, because doctor Kiss is my family doctor too. Oh you actually go to him, Yes, I do, and I tell him I'm like, sorry, I chat gpt'd this, but it said this, and I maybe you're still against it, but it actually is pretty accurate. Like I send a photo of something my toddler, like a rash my toddler has, and it always gives like it could be this could be, this could be this always spot on that I obviously see a doctor after, but so accurate it blows my mind.
Speaker 15: Look, I think the point that I would like to make is the AI tools they are out there. They do offer good information, but we should be thinking about them as a research tool, not as a companion, not as the ultimate advice.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, what about with the mental health stuff Brooklyn was bringing up or was it it was trade us using.
Speaker 4: Trades nine percent of trade he's now using chat GPT for mental health, and I reckon it'd be like ninety percent of women probably.
Speaker 15: Yeah, Look, there is some as I said, there's some information that can be gleaned about research about roughly what your issues and your symptoms are when they might be pointing to a particular a diagnosis or a particular management plan. However, AI can't pick up on nuance. It can't pick up on when you're you have a lot of body cues about what's going on, the subtle elements and symptoms. And it's inherently positive, it's inherently everything will be okay, mate, as opposed to things that might be going on. And it's true, and there is research saying that it can't pick up those subtle cues and those certain quite dangerous cues that might be leading to true paranoia suicidal ideations. So yeah, by all means, get a bit of information from it. But you need to go and see a real human.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I was having these mad heart palpitations and for ages there. I just put off gold to the doctor and I chat GPT. You're right, but the chat chip in it can't.
Speaker 15: It can't take your blood pressure, can't listen to it can't, I can't gauge you.
Speaker 3: But it does say if you have these signs though, see a doctor. Like it gives you both options, says it could be this, you're fine, and then it says, but if you're experiencing this, this this no.
Speaker 1: But it made me feel like I was fine, so put it off months. By the way, I went to the doctor and I'm fine. I'm not having a heart attack and dying. I did actually go to the doctor after a while. But yeah, it does. It is very positive.
Speaker 19: It is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well let's get your medical questions on right now with doctor Kiss. Let's go Sophie, good morning, good morning. How are you go for a good morning?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 14: So I used to be really regular with my number two's literally every morning not a problem. Now all of a sudden, it's every second morning, it could be maybe even a third morning, And I feel a little bit clogged up.
Speaker 1: Ah, so the old constipation. There are so many things that can go into that.
Speaker 15: The big ones are making sure you've got lots of five are ruffage in the diet, lots of fluids, really, drinking lots of water, and exercise.
Speaker 1: They are the three big things. Exercise.
Speaker 15: How many people out there go for a run. Within the first couple of kilometers their eyes go big. It's like I gotta fight a toilet?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Is it bad?
Speaker 2: Sometimes I don't go for like a week?
Speaker 1: What may I?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I can go a whole week. Sometimes I forget when the last time it was that I did a number two, And I'm like, that's bad.
Speaker 1: That ain't good?
Speaker 5: Eh?
Speaker 15: Well, yes, that can be a very long time. That suggests there is something going on. And then there are all sorts of other bowel issues that can go into it. But the most important point for people out there is if you have a sudden change in your bow habits that's really quite distinctly different, then we do look at well, is there a medical problem underlying this? And do we need to look into it more closely? So that's when you go along to you and see your GP.
Speaker 2: But I've always had issues, yeah.
Speaker 15: If you're always going back some forwards, then that's your usual pattern.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay anonymous, good yeah, go for it.
Speaker 12: Hi, Yeah, I just ring an upisode that first time call a long time listener.
Speaker 1: And thank you, but we don't know your name, so thank you.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 12: After menopause, just down in the bikini line becomes very different. And I was wondering if that's normal after menopause because your body changes so much.
Speaker 15: So down the bikini line, are you getting lots of yea cysts and information and acne?
Speaker 12: No, not so much acne or anything, just sort of shaving the beteini line. I wonder if that's called a normal like.
Speaker 2: Dry skin or something, or irritation.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, just irritation, I suppose.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Look at as our vintage improves as we go through menopause, there are all sorts of changes and that will also affect your skin.
Speaker 1: And look down below and through the groin line.
Speaker 15: You can get a lot of yeast infections, sweat reactions, and then as we age, the hair follicles do change. So yeah, it probably is quite normal.
Speaker 1: Should you How do I put this? Leave it all the nuts rale and then you want get irritation.
Speaker 15: Well, yeah, the reality is the more we shave or we are irritating the skin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yes, definitely. Isn't a true older as the older you get, you don't even get hair down there? Is that true? Yeah, definitely, So it's like a cheap wax.
Speaker 3: I always wanted to know whether the hair protects, like from bacteria getting inside there if you have hair.
Speaker 1: Yes, there.
Speaker 15: I think there is some thoughts around that that it does protect the area as well.
Speaker 2: Protect your eyeballs.
Speaker 4: Hair is there to protect our sensitive parts of the body.
Speaker 1: But we're not running around in the forest anymore, you know what I mean. You're wearing undies are also there to protect all right, let's go to Bennie Hollo, Bennie, what's your question for doctor Kids and Kiss Crew.
Speaker 19: So I'm part of the bold head club. Every time I get the shave to give you all the fine hair and everything, about a week later I get like these small pimples and they'll stay there for weeks on end, And even if I try and expoiler and everything and put on like an acid cream, they just don't go away.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Look, this is the same as ladies down in their groins when you're shaving, you're giving micro damage to the skin. You're irritating those hair follicles, and then that's allowing bacteria on the skin to get into those wounds and then flaring up a little infection. So you're just spinning on the spot, mate, you just go around the circ Is.
Speaker 1: There anything you can do, because obviously he wants to shave his head to look all clean and stuff.
Speaker 15: Yeah, so I guess clean raisors are doing it very gently, cleaning before and then after again, making sure your razor has been sterilized. If you're using an electrical one, you know, got those sprays you.
Speaker 3: Can can you apply something after to stop that happening, like a moisturizer or something.
Speaker 15: Look, that will certainly help. And I guess there could be some other skin conditions that are going on as well. You can get sorsis through your hair as well, so whether or not the shaving's irritating that, and then maybe a steroid cream could help.
Speaker 19: Okay, yeah, right, because I go to the barber and they use a fresh raiser every time and everything.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, good on your mouth's hard because he wants to look good, you know, he wants to have a nice clean shape.
Speaker 15: If it's only a couple of little spots here and there, then your doctor might be able to give you an antibacterial ointment that you can pop on those spots and that might speed it up.
Speaker 4: Good on your doctor, Kiss, all right, thank you, much better than chat GPT.
Speaker 6: I know exactly.
Speaker 1: You've got to keep me work. Hey, grow up, mat, You've got to hit a celebrity gossip.
Speaker 8: I do you know that controversial streamer Clovicular. Yeah, yeah, Oh he's a loser, and what he said in his latest interview on Logan Paul's podcast has basically made.
Speaker 7: Every woman in the world angry. So I'll play that for your next.
Speaker 1: Right, that's coming up, Kiss Breakfast. It's Mikey, Brooklyn and Mayo. Good morning, celebrity news. You like that gossip?
Speaker 8: All right? You know that streamer Clovicular that everyone is talking about.
Speaker 7: He's that look looks max a guy.
Speaker 1: He is the king.
Speaker 8: I'm sure that he's got to be rage baiting, because there's no way that a human being like this exists on planet Earth.
Speaker 10: You see.
Speaker 4: I keep seeing videos saying that he might be autistic, which I think explains a bit checks out. Yeah, he doesn't like smile a lot, and he's just very focused all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, that so forgive it.
Speaker 4: Maybe I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 7: Well let's put that aside so I can still have a go. And in the midst it makes it way worse if it's not just a guy.
Speaker 8: But if you don't know who he is, he's the guy who kind of pioneered the looks maxing trend, things like bone smashing, where they get a hammer and repeatedly hit their own face to make the bones grow and give them more definition.
Speaker 7: He's also admitted, not recommended.
Speaker 8: By doctors, by the way, to using small doses of meth to get more shredded because it's good.
Speaker 1: Kiss. Don't agree with that one. We should have asked you, Yeah, we should have.
Speaker 7: I think I know the answer.
Speaker 8: But basically, all this looks maxing stuff is so he can gain higher SMV, which is sexual market value.
Speaker 7: So the whole idea, oh shut up. The whole idea is.
Speaker 8: That a guy's goal in life is to be is to look good so that he can get more women in bed and get more life opportunity like jobs and things like that. Right, So he's just gone on Logan Pole's podcast Impulsive and spoken about a couple of his controversial opinions. Right, the first one I'm going to play for you is him talking about if it matters for him that a woman gets there.
Speaker 7: In the bedroom.
Speaker 8: All right, so he's all about betting women, but does he care if she enjoys it?
Speaker 4: Take a listen.
Speaker 9: I would rather might never work again.
Speaker 7: And sorry, that's the next one.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry. I did an here we go not important.
Speaker 9: The amount of extra effort that's required to do that is just not going to really have much ROI You're gonna have to spend at least an extra half hour.
Speaker 1: That's not true. It depends on the girl.
Speaker 9: Let's just goll it fifteen minutes. In fifteen minutes, I could set out to do my stream, I could ticket an important phone call like I can literally think.
Speaker 7: Of one million better things.
Speaker 9: It's going to make a girl want to be with me in the long term rather than just a simple fleeting.
Speaker 1: Organs is upset. Yeah, that's what he's doing there.
Speaker 8: I row, why not turn investment in that fifteen minutes? Mikey' you're a straight man.
Speaker 7: Does it matter to you?
Speaker 6: It does?
Speaker 1: Actually, I mean It's funny. I've been when I was younger. You're with partners and like some girls just never do. But you're young and you're a dud. You don't know what you're doing. Like you literally don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 7: Now, Yeah, you blame them, you go, oh, they just can't get there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a way, maybe they I don't know, whatever, too much effort. No, But seriously, I know I'm the opposite of him. You feel like a failure if you haven't and I don't care if you're faking it to make me feel like you were.
Speaker 7: Going so well, why did you have that?
Speaker 1: He said?
Speaker 3: He really cares, And I think he knows when I've faked it because he still commits and me.
Speaker 2: He's like, no, I'm not giving up. I'm not giving up.
Speaker 3: He tries everything, he throws everything into the mix, and I'm like, it's all right, just sometimes.
Speaker 2: In our heads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, not like you can't every time, but yeah, as a dude that knows you can make a woman do that. Yeah, if you don't get it to you feel like a dud. Upset victual art is a dud.
Speaker 8: Well, the other thing I wanted to play is just his obsession with his looks, right, And he goes as far as to say he would rather his d never work ever again than to lose his hair and be a bald man.
Speaker 7: Let's hear that one.
Speaker 9: I would rather might never work again and keep on my hair than anything.
Speaker 1: Why would you rate Jason Statham eight out of ten? And he has no heir?
Speaker 9: You know, for the average person, you're not going to be Jason Statham. So you're going to have this bald head and a functional dick, but it's going to be over for you when you go, knowing that you could use it on beside your hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So he wants to get like have all these tips for getting all the girls, but then he's like, oh, my dick's not gonna work.
Speaker 2: I don't really care what I'll be better them. That makes no sense.
Speaker 8: Also, can I just can I just vouch for the bald men out there? As my partner is bald, there are a lot of women that like bald.
Speaker 2: He's a very handsome bald man.
Speaker 8: Yes, so like Jason Statham the rock come Vin Diesel. Yeah, yeah, this guy's an idiot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he's twenty by the way, just came up on the screen, right, So like, yeah, but at twenty now, like he is trying to pisce you off and it's working. Look how long we've talked about him for?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Okay, maybe he's the smartest guy ever. He's just like marketing himself and he knows that the people start talking about him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to.
Speaker 7: Move on to another bald man. We all know, Stanley Tucci.
Speaker 8: So he stars in The Devil was Prata alongside Anne Hathaway, Emily Blind, Meryl Streep. So he's kind of pioneered this new trend or term online called elegant heterosexual and it's this new form of man that's coming out that like basically it's a well dressed, well groomed, well read, cultured, emotionally intelligent, intelligent guy. And it's actually Meryl Street that kind of coined this term because she was describing Stanley Tucci as an elegant heterosexual.
Speaker 7: Take a listen.
Speaker 20: Stanley has an elegance to his heterosexuality, his undeniables heterosexuality, which is formidable. Not that heterosexuality is better than any other kind of sexuality, it's just that elegance, real, unforced, natural unstyled elegance is sometimes harder for straightment.
Speaker 2: Well, that's like Lewis Hamilton, you know, the driver, he gives that energy.
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, like dressing well as a dude, like the guy who cares about his appearance, but not in a clovicular way, like he's very well put together. You could almost, if you're a bit ignorant, go that guy's gay because he cares so much about what he looks, like skillen version of.
Speaker 4: Why does he keep playing gay characters?
Speaker 8: Yeah, he doesn't keep playing a serial Well he's married to Emily Blunt's sister in real life, right.
Speaker 1: So he's straight. Yeah, So isn't this just the metrosexual thing we used to talk about.
Speaker 8: Yeah, metrosexual guys used to be a thing, but it's like the new version of that.
Speaker 7: Like any of your mates, Like they're all like.
Speaker 1: The world, they wear high views even on the weekend kind of guys.
Speaker 3: That's kind of like male hairdressers in a way, right, all right, when they're straight, I know, and there's like they're more.
Speaker 1: I heard it was one percent of male hairdresses are straight.
Speaker 2: So they're really I know a fair few straight ones.
Speaker 1: I made that start up all ky Hey you I want to hear more of that. You can search our Kiss Breakfast podcast on the iHeart App. Okay, are we ready? The Richest Cash Contest the ten thousand dollars pop Quiz. Give us a call right now if you want to play thirteen one oh six five You're Richest Cash Contest your chance at winning ten k right now. You'll instantly get one hundred. Get them all right, and you will win ten k. Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Kelly, You're our player for this morning. How are you feeling not too bad?
Speaker 19: How are you guys going good good?
Speaker 2: I'm looking ahead at the questions and I feel like you might do all right this morning.
Speaker 11: Let's see how I go okay good?
Speaker 3: Question number one My store is the slogan for which Australian department store Myers. Rocketman is a twenty nineteen biopic about which.
Speaker 2: British singer Robbie Williams. How many children does Rebel Wilson have.
Speaker 4: Two?
Speaker 12: Because she's got one on the way?
Speaker 3: Which former Disney star is on the cover of this year's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue. Oh Puss, What is the name of Sidney Sweeney's character in Euphoria?
Speaker 1: Perf.
Speaker 3: Home Wrecker and twelve to twelve are both hit songs by Which artist.
Speaker 18: Is it Dracula?
Speaker 3: Which Hemsworth brother co stars alongside Russell Crowe in.
Speaker 2: The new movie Beast.
Speaker 21: Chris Hemsworth.
Speaker 2: Who is the oldest Jonas brother? I will go joke?
Speaker 3: Which actor and comedian hosts the popular podcast Armchair Expert.
Speaker 4: Our past.
Speaker 2: What was the name of Michael Jackson's pet Chimpanzee.
Speaker 1: Puss?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Going back to which form of dizzey sung on the Sports Illustrated issue?
Speaker 11: No clear, Hillary dub Hi Hillary.
Speaker 1: Two out of ten by the way, so one hundred bucks for you?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, so Elton John, you got that wrong? Was Rocketman biopic?
Speaker 3: Cassie was the name of Sidney Sweeney's character in Euphoria Sombar sings home Wrecker in twelve to twelve. Luke Hemsworth is in that new movie Beast, Kevin is actually the oldest Jonas brother. Dax Shephard hosts the Armchair Expert podcast. And Bubbles was the name of Michael Jackson's course.
Speaker 1: I wonder what happened to Bubbles.
Speaker 2: I think it's still alive. Yeah, someone reunited with them at the premiere.
Speaker 1: Of his realm. Yeah, because chimps lived for over, don't they.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well he's living in Florida. He's forty three years old.
Speaker 1: Good for bubbles.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's currently enjoying a quiet retirement.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hey, another chance to win in forty five minutes. All right, I'll tell you when you're calling. In the next forty five minutes, you can play ten one thousand dollars pop quick.
Speaker 3: Okay, And the host of task Master Australia, Tom Gleeson, will be joining us live on air next All.
Speaker 1: Right, let's chat to him. Olivia Rodrigo drop dead. Quarter past seven. You're listening to Kiss Breakfast with Mikey Brooklyn and Mayo. Good morning. Oh yeah. Task Master is starting tonight seven thirty on ten. Tom Gleeson is joining us live on our Hello, good.
Speaker 4: Morning, hey, Tom, Oh good ey, Hello Tom. We just said a quick hello to you before this segment and you were very polite and you said.
Speaker 1: Oh hi guys.
Speaker 4: And afterwards I said, even when Tom Gleeson is being nice and polite, it just seems like he's being as smarter.
Speaker 6: I mate, I can, I can turn it in a Second's that's the risk you have with me being on air. Yeah, I can be polite and then out of nowhere, I can be really nasty.
Speaker 1: Do you cop that? Like, you know, you just go into a cafe or something. Does everyone just think you are a smart ass even when you're just being yourself.
Speaker 6: Oh it's tricky because I can just say can I have a cafe late please? And they go no problem, and then I go thanks, and because of.
Speaker 2: My tone, it sounds yeah, you're being smart.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thanks, all right, I can do it now. I'm so happy to be on kiss Thanks guys. That was sincere. It was trying to be nice.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Task Masters on again tonight, And what's this year's comedian cast look like.
Speaker 6: Oh, we've got a nissan En Dullah, she's a newer actor. You may have seen on talking about generation. Brett Blake he's newer as well. He's a force of nature. He just tears his show apart. But then we've got Celia Pecola, Joel Creasy and Rove McManus.
Speaker 1: Ah, good fun. Say hei to your mom for me.
Speaker 3: Do you feel sorry for them when they're looking at the task and like, how am I going to figure this out? Do you ever feel the need to help them in any way, or you're just like love watching them fail.
Speaker 6: Like you're talking to me. You're talking to me.
Speaker 2: He surely you'd feel a little bad.
Speaker 6: I'm not worried about their feelings at all, and I enjoy watching them fail, like watching their sole break as they see their lamb of pits. I mean, it's the only reason I do the show. Yeah, I mean I get paid by Channel ten, sure, but I was happy to do it for free. I get to watch comedian mates of mine fail on national TV.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean what a treat.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, you would be the best at a roast, I think, Yeah, there's always the big roast of big celebrities in the US. Kevin Hart just had one. I mean, would you if you were roasted by someone? Who would you want to be roasting you? Is there anyone better than you?
Speaker 6: Well that's the trick, so you trying to find someone who's up to standard. But who would I get? You know, I'd be happy to do one of those American roast That would be great, the roast of Tom Gleeson, because it'd just be so much fun watching all these American comedians try to work out who I.
Speaker 2: Was you know what about Aussie comedians? Who would you want in the Aussie field?
Speaker 6: Actually I actually did do a roast not that long ago with John Cleese as John Cleese, But I actually I got absolutely torched by Joel. He just absolutely ripped me to shreds, which is why I was happy to have him on task Master, so I had ten episodes to rip him and you are, hey are the.
Speaker 1: Budget came out yesterday. Everyone's talking about that elbow copping a bit of hate for breaking a promise. What do you think? How's albow going? Tom?
Speaker 6: I'm a rich, middle aged white man. It doesn't affect me, and none of it affects me. I continue to be wealthy and none of this budget affects me. I'm sorry, that's not relatable, and all your listeners don't can't relate to me and don't care. I was wealthy yesterday, I'm still wealthy today. Yeah, if not even welched the budget? Yeah no, it doesn't like that at all.
Speaker 17: I love that.
Speaker 1: Hey, we want to play a little game of Yeah, well it's called guess the famous redhead. I mean, you've still got a bit of red hair going there, the eyebrows, red.
Speaker 6: I've got a crew cut and there's a bit of gray in there. There's not much left.
Speaker 2: Has he still red on your arms?
Speaker 11: Though?
Speaker 2: Like some red arm? Hairy?
Speaker 6: I've got red hair. There's been a red head? Well, le's red downstairs? Get into that because that would be a radio and kiss doesn't do that anymore.
Speaker 10: Done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, Brooklyn is going to run a off. A couple of people will see if you can guess who the red ahead?
Speaker 10: Tom.
Speaker 4: Some would say I've never met a microphone. I didn't want to argue with.
Speaker 6: Oh, who could I be? Oh, Pauline Hanson.
Speaker 2: We didn't even have to read out the three other clues.
Speaker 1: Well, the other clues.
Speaker 6: I host an actual quiz show on the ABC where I just asked a question. Then this is an answer, because I presume my guests are intelligent. Well, if you need a second clue, I can give it to you.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Person two.
Speaker 4: My haircut says year nine student, but my bank account says private Island.
Speaker 1: Redhead, very loaded. Yeah, do you want to do another?
Speaker 4: And O'Brien, no, no, guess so I dress like I'm on my way to buy milk.
Speaker 6: Oh is this another one?
Speaker 1: Same person? The same person give him clue number three Brooks.
Speaker 4: People hear my guitar string and suddenly want to get married.
Speaker 6: Oh I know who this is, Ronald McDonald.
Speaker 2: No, you know you surely that gave it away. I felthy or.
Speaker 1: All right? The last one? Last one?
Speaker 4: Who else is famous with red hair? I'm proof that every family has one. I'm moving overseas, sibling.
Speaker 6: I'm moving over seas. Oh, Nicole Kidman, No, give him another club.
Speaker 4: I turned family drama into a streaming genre.
Speaker 6: Oh, that still sounds like Nicole Kidman. And he's done a lot of streaming shows. Antonia Kidman.
Speaker 4: And my grandpa waved at people professionally.
Speaker 1: Oh, grandpa waves at people professionally.
Speaker 2: Red, you've got one more clue anyway?
Speaker 6: Grandfather waves it people professionally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they get that's their job to wave at people. Wow, we really have stumped Tom Gleason, haven't wear Oh?
Speaker 6: Oh is this? Sorry? Sorry? I just don't even read these parts of the newspaper. Sorry it was grandyess I still read the newspaper. Yes, grandpa, not grandpa. His dad waves of people. His dad waves grandma did Is this Harry all right?
Speaker 1: Tom Gleason Task Master, second episode back tonight seven thirty on ten. Always good to have you on my Thanks a lot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no worries. I've got a task for your radio show to lift Kisses ratings.
Speaker 1: I mean it's already number one.
Speaker 6: In the previous survey, but things have changed. Just quietly being polite that was put against.
Speaker 4: That's as encouraging as.
Speaker 2: He are you saying that it's going to fail next No, no, am I not? Did I go up?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 1: That's a right, say your time, ry so you're later. It's enough for him. Okay, let's to the birthday? Will you want to play that? Call us thirteen one oh six'. Five is it your birthday? Today fourteenth And? May happy. Birthday you'll get to spin our wheel your winner. Prize calling now thirteen one oh six'. Five you're listening To Kiss Breakfast MIKE, E brooklyn And. MAYO k.
Speaker 2: It's my.
Speaker 1: Birthday it's my, birthday.
Speaker 3: You Go.
Speaker 1: Mody the birthday wheel is On happy birthday, today fourteenth Of. May who else is having a? Birthday?
Speaker 4: Brooklyn Mark zuckerberg Obviously facebook. Founder he's only forty, two isn't it? Crazy he's still wow at that? Age everything he's, done how rich he, Is. Yeah Kate lanchette is fifty. Seven Martin garrix another one who's still. Young, well that's still a, leper but he's doing the music. Dancing doesn't, sing does he never?
Speaker 1: Sing?
Speaker 4: Thirty Amy shark is Forty tuesday big one For amy doesn't look.
Speaker 2: Forty, no and we had her on.
Speaker 4: YESTERDAY i ate a. Nikodim today's her.
Speaker 1: Birthdayday her song. Again this is the original nineteen ninety. Five no, Many.
Speaker 19: Oh my daddy s.
Speaker 1: GO i never first search e. MOTION i walk on.
Speaker 2: It let's WHERE i hit, it just to, know just.
Speaker 8: To know you heard.
Speaker 18: It you.
Speaker 7: Don't let me.
Speaker 4: GO i Want, tuesday.
Speaker 1: The change back in time and change. It you're such A home And away, fan don't you?
Speaker 4: MAY i just know everyone knows.
Speaker 7: That, well not That i've never heard that song in my.
Speaker 8: Life, never Like i've never watched an episode Of home And, away BUT i haven't Watched.
Speaker 7: NEIGHBORS i still know The neighbours song That i've never.
Speaker 1: Heard, well they.
Speaker 4: Don't even playing. ANYMORE i don't think.
Speaker 2: They just do a quick quick Like home And away.
Speaker 1: Throat WELL i did read about that because it's, streaming, right we don't have intros to shows. Anymore our attention spans gone. Down we don't want to sit there for a minute and a half watching.
Speaker 2: Something if you get the option to skip most of.
Speaker 1: Us you, do, right so OUR tv is? Adjusted, okay, men it's your? Birthday good, Morning good?
Speaker 14: Morning how are you so?
Speaker 2: Excited? Birthday how old are you? Turning fifty two?
Speaker 7: Today fifty?
Speaker 2: Two have any? Plans how are you? CELEBRATING i.
Speaker 21: Do i'm just going out to lunch my husband today to be really nice AND i with your friends tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Night, well happy. Birthday let's spin that wheel and see what we can get you y.
Speaker 2: Slowing down number twenty.
Speaker 7: One oh, Congratulations.
Speaker 8: Mina you have one at double pass to See Alex warren on His Finding family on The road twenty twenty six world tour Hitting australia This.
Speaker 7: August if you want to head To Frontier touring dot, com you're going to be, There.
Speaker 1: Mina, congrats well, Done, mina. Birthday we all back again, Tomorrow crol right, now why are? Here you got some celebrity gossips?
Speaker 8: Too another huge development In Matthew perry's death three years after the.
Speaker 7: Fact i'll tell you what that is.
Speaker 1: Next, okay this Is Kiss. Breakfast you're hanging out With, Mikey Brooklyn, mayo the Whole kiss team here twenty to eighth the. Time right, now we're doing it For Chemist's Warehouse.
Speaker 8: Celebrity it's been three years Since Matthew perry tragically passed. Away he obviously died after an overdose on ketamine in his hot. Tub and just a couple of weeks, AGO i was telling you that the ketamine queen was arrestedmen. Queen, yeah so she was his dealer and he bought ketamine off her which led to his. Death she was officially, sentenced and now another major player has.
Speaker 7: Also been sentenced to two years in.
Speaker 8: Jail this guy's name Is Eric, fleming and he was also one of his ketemine, distributors and his drugs.
Speaker 7: Were also tied to his. Death apparently he was pleading for a lighter.
Speaker 8: Punishment he said he IF i do three months behind bars and then do a nine month residential drug treatment, program CAN i get off? Lighter but the judge has now sentenced him to two years behind.
Speaker 1: Bars so there you, go and you can go to jail for deal and, drugs.
Speaker 7: And he certainly.
Speaker 8: Can, Hey Gordon ramsey has slammed this TikTok smear campaign against. Him so, basically this guy who's or this person who's like a nobody posted on TikTok that they were at one Of gordon's restaurants In, london which must be a dog friendly, restaurant, right and he claimed that he saw another person at the restaurant's dog take a huge dumped on the peepad in the.
Speaker 2: Restaurant, yeah you don't love.
Speaker 8: That this has been floating around and then like a reporter Saw gordon and decided perfect opportunity to find out is this true or?
Speaker 7: Not and here's What gordon, said did you ever get a chance to address that tic tago that had the issue with the dog.
Speaker 6: As what we have seen is THE cctv footage and under no circumstances did that dog do a pee or so over exaggerated as always clickbait.
Speaker 4: Book dogs are welcome outside the.
Speaker 6: Terrorists thank you for your honesty and the.
Speaker 4: Question, LOOK i.
Speaker 8: Don't have a dog at the. MOMENT i love, dogs, though SO i feel like pubs that are dog friendly are one. THING a restaurant with your dog inside.
Speaker 1: With a pancy restaurant, too, Yeah like it's JUST i.
Speaker 7: Think a little bit.
Speaker 3: Far AND i feel as, well like people need to read the room a little. Bit like if your dog's being like a nuisance or they're like shitting everywhere or peek.
Speaker 7: Kind of dog you, have if it's a yuppy, dog don't take.
Speaker 1: It, yeah it's your, One.
Speaker 4: Brooklyn mine's pretty.
Speaker 1: Yappy.
Speaker 4: Yeah and if we take him to a, cafe he's fine to start, with but then he will literally try to attack any truth who comes over with the.
Speaker 9: Food.
Speaker 2: Eddie it's kind of like kids as.
Speaker 3: Well if you're if my toddler is playing up at a, RESTAURANT i know it's going to be annoying everyone if it gets to that. POINT i try to sit through it a little, bit but THEN i can see the eyes And i'm, like, nah we have to.
Speaker 2: Leave you just have to excuse yourself to take.
Speaker 1: Your young children to a very fancy. Restaurant or is that just like let's not do that until fancy.
Speaker 2: Fancy there's like a medium.
Speaker 3: FANCY i feel like like that's kind of still, nice but like people wouldn't judge.
Speaker 7: You it's not it's not a restaurant.
Speaker 1: Exactly, actually my mate and he's got a. Newborn we went to the actually the. Restaurant you AND i go to a lot down by the. Door oh, yes.
Speaker 7: Lovely.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was like leave the prem at the door as we walked in. There we had to leave the. Place it's a small.
Speaker 8: Restauran, really some restaurants don't. Fit the restaurant out to be made for, children, family and that's one of those. Restaurants you, know everyone's getting on the, cocktails like we don't really want your kid there.
Speaker 1: Anyway, YEAH i, KNOW i JUST i could feel the judgment as we were walking. In you know WHAT i.
Speaker 7: Mean don't rein everyone else's, EXPERIENCE i.
Speaker 8: Say And Zara, Larssen, god she's having a moment like she ten years ago Released Lush life and now all of a sudden it's blowing. Up everyone's talking about her and listening to her. Music so she'd been doing a fair bit of press, lately and in one recent, Interview, zara who's now twenty, eight was saying that when she was, younger her mom banned her from listening to one particular song because her mum felt that it was far too crude for a nine year old to be listening to have a listen.
Speaker 3: Smack that econ during Eminem this was like a song THAT i was not allowed to listen.
Speaker 2: To my mom would be like turn that, Off like she would never allow me to listen to. THAT i didn't have a phone at this, point but it was one guy in my class and he had a. Phone so when we had like, recess we will going to a corner and we would listen to this. SONG i felt so.
Speaker 7: Naughty it was such a good, selling such a good.
Speaker 2: Song you can't help but do the actions that.
Speaker 7: A nine year old in their room like like smack.
Speaker 8: That BUT i think every parent has to intervene at some point because there are these songs that have.
Speaker 7: MEANING i mean that one's pretty.
Speaker 8: Obvious but WHEN i was a, KID i was banned from Watching South park AND i was actually banned from listening To eminem as.
Speaker 7: Well, really, yeah.
Speaker 1: Don't you think that? Works? Though don't don't you just go and do What Zara larson.
Speaker 2: Was saying and go secretly do? It, yeah it's Like SIMPSONS i wasn't allowed to watch as a.
Speaker 7: Kid, yeah not even that.
Speaker 2: Rude and THEN i remember like sneaking an episode being like what is the bad? Parts of this That i'm not allowed to see the.
Speaker 7: Humor you wouldn't have even registered at that.
Speaker 8: Age, YEAH i think back then it was much harder to gain access because we didn't have.
Speaker 7: Phones, yeah so if.
Speaker 8: We were, banned we couldn't watch it on THE tv in front of mum and dad and most, WELL i didn't have phones in primary school, either so UNLESS i put it on my discman and was, WALKING i had no.
Speaker 1: Chance all, right if you missed it that you want the latest celeb, news you can look up The Kiss breakfast podcast On iHeart or wherever you get your podcast. From still to come your chance to win ten thousand dollars with our Ten kate pop quiz in the next ten. Minutes we'll get you to call, in so keep it right. Here Michael caton From The castle is joining us on.
Speaker 4: Eighty two years old shut in actually can.
Speaker 1: Make his way in. Here, yeah that's. Next you think you're selling?
Speaker 17: That oh, no, Mate, no but it would be nice to know what we're shitting on the, Clay, no, mate the.
Speaker 1: Value of the. House Michael caton is joining Us love in the. Studio, hello good, morning.
Speaker 10: Good morning to you.
Speaker 1: All Hello. Michael now The castle has been Named australia's greatest. FILM i was actually reading it in the paper AND i went from like fifty all the way. DOWN i was, like what's going to be number? One it was namer, one number One australian movies of all. Time you must.
Speaker 17: LOOK i wouldn't say, Greatest i'd say. Pope it was a popular. Film it was as cheap as. Chips we shot it in ten.
Speaker 1: Days. Yeah, wow so it was a, Clue so biggest fluke of all.
Speaker 2: Time do you get sick of people quoting The castle two?
Speaker 10: Years, well that's gradually.
Speaker 4: Disappearing, yeah, okay it's disappearing that you don't get annoyed about it.
Speaker 10: Anymore what's happening because it was thirty years.
Speaker 16: Ago.
Speaker 17: Yeah, Yeah and a lot of younger people have never seen it and unless they're looking At channel nine every, yes every year In.
Speaker 3: January, yeah BUT i think a lot of them are encouraged to by their parents or it's like it is a national.
Speaker 2: Treasure it.
Speaker 17: Is at one STAGE i thought they were handing it out to backpackers as they came out of customs.
Speaker 10: And people walk up to me and, say, hey here was the.
Speaker 2: Actor, really they'd recognize.
Speaker 1: You, yeah and you're eighty, two, mate you're still. Working do you think you want to retire at any? Point or is it like, No i'm always going to be an.
Speaker 10: ACTOR i, look as long AS i can do, It i'll do.
Speaker 4: It my dad's, Eighty, michael and he's just bought a sailing boat because he wants to get out there. Sailing AND i took him out a big thirty Foot.
Speaker 10: Wow, yeah.
Speaker 1: He'll have a.
Speaker 4: Crew, no he's just just, no he won't sail it by, himself that's, true but he'll go out on the. Boat and the first TIME i went out with, him he fell in the water and he couldn't climb up on the. Boat so and Then i'm, thinking oh my, god my dad's going to die on this. Boat but it's actually made him, FITTER i, think going out there and being active and he's. Eighty, oh you guys can do.
Speaker 10: Anything, well, yes a, point.
Speaker 1: We've got our young Gen z. Mayo, well you're you're most, millennial aren't you. Yet what we thought we'd do is throw some Gen z slang at you and we'll see if you know what they're. Saying what do you? Reckon?
Speaker 10: MICHAEL i, Reckon i'm going to.
Speaker 2: Lose i'll start. Easier, Okay so, ghosting do you know what ghosting?
Speaker 10: Me, yeah it's sort, of BUT i couldn't put it into.
Speaker 2: Words, yeah it's like they've ended communication with. You maybe after a days they. Disappeared they've, ghosted, Right, yeah WHAT'S i?
Speaker 4: Guess, okay, said nothing close at?
Speaker 10: All?
Speaker 2: Motivation IF i went and got a glow? Up what WOULD i be doing having to?
Speaker 5: Drink?
Speaker 2: NO i guess it's like changing my physical, appearance.
Speaker 10: Haircutting.
Speaker 2: It, yeah, yeah, okay, okay well it's all, right we.
Speaker 10: Just wasting. TIME i haven't seen that Since pussy was a.
Speaker 1: Cat oh.
Speaker 2: It does now pussy's.
Speaker 4: Vagina how do you say that to an eighty two year?
Speaker 12: Old?
Speaker 17: NOW i had to PUT i had to explain to my mother that it has a different meaning these, days and my mom, SAID i, Know.
Speaker 1: Oh your mom. Knows, Okay so a pussy hang.
Speaker 17: On it's it's a stupid. Saying it's a stupid saying because, Yeah pussy is not yet a.
Speaker 1: Cat, yes that could be a kitten or. SOMETHING i don't. Know give us another. One michael forget the gen z.
Speaker 10: Once if he had another, brain would be lonely.
Speaker 1: Dumb, yeah.
Speaker 2: You've got that.
Speaker 1: ONE i want one more From Michael.
Speaker 10: Caton any, fitter i'd be, Well.
Speaker 1: I'm, unwell, yeah.
Speaker 3: In your face when you think about it after you reveal, It i'm, like that makes, sense but it took me long to like processes.
Speaker 1: Are you're An australian. Treasure and thank you so much for coming in here on. Kids thank, You Michael.
Speaker 10: Katon it was AND i really mean that.
Speaker 18: A good.
Speaker 1: One thank. You michael had fun, alright four past? Eight how good is the? Castle, okay you're ten thousand dollars pop. Quiz let's do it right, now call thirteen one oh six. Five good, Luck.
Speaker 6: Jess ten thousand dollars pop quiz.
Speaker 2: Quiz let's go.
Speaker 1: Instantly you're going to win one hundred. Bucks you get them all? Right how much money you get In? Brooklyn that would be ten.
Speaker 2: Thousand, Dollars, yes and one hundred dollars just for getting on.
Speaker 1: Air, Yeah, mayo you're going to be the quiz. Master, well let's welcome our pop, Quizerer wendy pop.
Speaker 2: Quizzer this, Morning oh morning. Morning i'm reading that you spend the money on your. Birds are they, unwell.
Speaker 5: Not.
Speaker 11: Unwell i've got An indian ring neck and he just needs a bigger.
Speaker 2: Cage is that a massive black hawk or? Something, no, no, no, Not he's not too.
Speaker 11: Massive but the cage that we got him is just a bit small when we first got. Him he's ten months old, now so it's getting bigger and he's starting to.
Speaker 1: Talk, well what a beautiful. Bird what color is? He i've got, blue all of.
Speaker 2: BLUE i love.
Speaker 3: That and it's so nice that you'd spend the whole money on, him spoiling.
Speaker 11: Him h, well and the whole she bangs the case all the bits and pieces that come with, it so, okay can.
Speaker 1: COSTLY i know that we want to get onto the pop, quiz BUT i want to talk about your bird Because i'm such an. ANIMAL i only we had one bird when we were growing up and it ran into the bloody window you know how they do, that and it.
Speaker 4: Died oh, yes we famously play bird idol on the show a few years.
Speaker 2: Ago was the host and the executive. Producer, yes and so bird.
Speaker 4: People brought their, birds you see who could sing the?
Speaker 1: BEST i love?
Speaker 4: That and but one of the birds freaked out and started lying into the glass.
Speaker 3: Window it was, fine but it was a big, hit like like you heard it through the radio that getting the.
Speaker 2: Window remember how we.
Speaker 1: Got this bird On Christmas? Day it was like A christmas present for the. Family. Yeah Boxing, day it flew into the window and we had to bury it in the backyard and we were just, like no more. Birds are they? Friendly like will it you, know cuddle you or? Whatever.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah he's on your shoulder and he's starting to. Talk he, says pickabook, down give me a, kiss and he'll give you.
Speaker 14: Kisses super.
Speaker 2: Cute, YES i want you to win to good Luck question number One true or? False the snapchat logo is a.
Speaker 6: Ghost.
Speaker 2: True Gossip girl is based in Which american?
Speaker 7: City, oh we're going to get this From New.
Speaker 3: York Benedict cumberbatch plays Which marvel? Superhero which former soccer player is a brand ambassador For?
Speaker 2: Pepsi oh My, god.
Speaker 3: No path nameous celebrity on the Upcoming channel nine reality show.
Speaker 2: Called Shark.
Speaker 11: Oh Goodness, Path.
Speaker 3: Which supermodel owns the alcohol brand eight one Eight? Tequila oh the pressures On path finished the title of this movie that Earned Rose byrne And oscar nom IF i had legs.
Speaker 13: NOW i don't know that.
Speaker 2: One which singer is currently number one in THE us with the Song Choosing. Texas name of Famous Anthony. Khalia Ron burgundy is a fictional news reader from which movie series pass as well Well the bird stays in The, yes.
Speaker 3: Okay once you passed? On Doctor strange is What Betteredic cumberbatch. Plays David beckham is the brand ambassador FOR pepsi you could have Sent lynn Mcgrange scott cam for that Show. Shark Kendall jenner owns eight one eight. Tequila i'd kick use what we're looking for For Rose burns. Movie Ella langley Sings Choosing. Texas you got the Right anthony And anchorman.
Speaker 2: Is the Movie Ron burgundy plays. Character, yeah the pressures on when you're on the phone very different.
Speaker 1: It on Your wendy one hundred. Bucks you can probably get some second hand cage Your, yeah but IF i.
Speaker 2: Bring back Bird, IDLE i will definitely give you a.
Speaker 4: Call, hey, GUYS i caught my eighty year old dad doing something on social media the other day AND i Think i'm scarred for. LIFE i want to ask you guys about.
Speaker 1: IT i need to hear your eighty year old old man on. Socials all, Right Taylor swift right, Now Kiss. Breakfast you Got, mikey you Got, brooklyn you Got? Mayo oh the One i'm gonna play After. Taylor you're gonna love that? Way, yeah, yeah you're On Kiss, Mikey, Brooklyn. Mayo everyone going off to The. Veronicas just. THEN i haven't heard that area out there as loud as that and the pot you like. It you're just sitting, there arms. CROSSED i don't know The, veronicas do?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 10: No, NO i do know The.
Speaker 1: VERONICAS i love The.
Speaker 15: Veronicas one of my favorite things About australian radio is daily airplay for The.
Speaker 6: VERONICAS i just don't. Dunce he's like.
Speaker 1: ME i don't dance or sing. EITHER i don't. Worry, hey thirteen one oh six, five we're about to talk about your parents on social media and how they can be. Embarrassing if you've got a, story, yes phone it in thirteen one oh six. FIVE i really need to hear, this brok on what's going on with your eighty year old?
Speaker 4: Dad, well it was staying with me recently AND i had it was actually the VIDEO i posted of You mayo coming onto the, show and so it was getting hundreds of comments AND i was like replying to comments and my dad was sitting on the couch and he, said have, said and he's eighty.
Speaker 1: Right he's, like, oh what are you?
Speaker 4: Doing what are you doing? There AND i THINK i Mentioned i'm, Like, god this video is getting here to comments and then he's, like, OH i want to see, it AND i, thought, Well i'll just show him on his. Phone LIKE i know he Has, instagram but he doesn't really post IT'S i think he has it because he knows he needs it to, see you, know your family and. Stuff SO i got on there and then brought up this video THAT i posted and he's watching, it AND i think BECAUSE i brought it, up it meant he was on the real, section WHICH i don't think he'd ever got to. Before so after, it it must have come up saying you, know scroll up to keep. Watching so he scrolled and watched the next. Video he then spent the next hour doom scrolling and because he's, old, right he has the volume up so, loud so it was so loud and he's, like watched the video and then he starts, laughing and then he would scroll again and watch the next. Video AND i just wanted to tell, him like can you? Shut can? Turn But i'd been on my phone for so, long BUT i felt LIKE i couldn't actually do. It but seeing an eighty year old man get like sucked into the addiction of scrolling on your, PHONE i just felt so bad for, Him like what HAVE i? Done is he just going to spend the next the next twenty years of his life like looking at reels On. Instagram it is so.
Speaker 3: Addictive when you, start you can't. Stop that's why everyone loves TikTok same. Reason but my dad actually commented on that same, video AND i love my dad so, much but he does say criage. Things he commented BECAUSE i don't know if you know, This, MIKEY i was first in the state For english in MY.
Speaker 1: Hc i'm genuinely shocked by. That And i'll call on you, dumb but why, NO i, am but it's.
Speaker 2: Staring don't take this away from. Me he does it every. Time standard is the, majority.
Speaker 1: So we've got. It by the, way thirteen one oh sixty. Five if you want to talk about how bad your parents are on, socials this is A Sydney Morning herald. Article, yeah there you, are and you're who's up behind?
Speaker 2: You that's my. Teacher oh, right, yes but no standard is what majority of people.
Speaker 4: Do in, Schools like you're the big fish in a small. Pond but you know, how they you should have went up to advanced if you were top of. Standing you know.
Speaker 3: How MAYBE i just underestimated my. Capabilities but you know how they said it to.
Speaker 2: Me they said you. Beat think of a, stadium like a football stadium that many. PEOPLE i. Beat that's how they said it to, Me.
Speaker 1: Like eighty thousand. People that's a big.
Speaker 2: ACHIEVEMENT i thank, You.
Speaker 3: Dory, yes so he commented on that video saying you'll be, great baby.
Speaker 2: Girl first In, english last in. Math oh.
Speaker 1: They are bad on, socials so they just don't know how to use it like My, actually So i've got corporate no professional, pages, Right, Yeah i've got My, Instagram mike a radio on My facebook, page which IS i Think mike each, show, Right And i've you, Know i've been doing podcasts and a lot of. STUFF i post a lot of. Videos it's it's not my private. Page this is my public image. One AND i know crow At nut you spotted one from my.
Speaker 8: Mom, yeah you posted a video doing this trick in the supermarket where apparently if you get a bunch of bananas and put them with the stems facing, up it means you're single and like looking to meet.
Speaker 1: People so So.
Speaker 8: Mikey posted the video inside the supermarket and then just his mom decides to chime, in shout Out Helen. ETHERIDGE i say he loves banana. CAKE i usually make him one for his. Birthday oh my, BOY.
Speaker 1: I one for his. Birthdays that would be fine if it was to my private, page but that's literally like everyone's saying, that thanks mam.
Speaker 4: Oh my mother in. Law, actually So damien's. Mom she's on TikTok and posts prolifically to.
Speaker 1: TikTok she's a.
Speaker 4: TikToker, absolutely she's basically the mascot for the fruit and veg deli that she works. At oh, okay her name On TikTok Is Deli. Babe but she SHE i love her like she gets. In she interviews all the like workers in the deli and she. Started Now damien like can't stand. It he's, like, mom you go viral one.
Speaker 1: Day it is dressed kind of. Sexy i'm seeing her image.
Speaker 4: Here, well THAT'S. Ai she does USE ai. Sometimes i'm just a you, know booster photos a little bit good on.
Speaker 2: Her so what is?
Speaker 1: It delie babe if you want to look it, Up Dellie, Babe dellie. Babe. Morning she does a lot OF. Ai julia keep.
Speaker 2: Going, yeah why?
Speaker 1: Not if you've got a, story you can call us up because we'll do final calls. Soon so thirteen one oh six five is our.
Speaker 2: Number but, next, Guys i'm NOT i haven't dated, much as you.
Speaker 1: Know but you got together with your boyfriend at? Fourteen was?
Speaker 18: It?
Speaker 1: Yes and then married him at what?
Speaker 2: Age i'm twenty?
Speaker 1: Four? Yeah, yeah have you?
Speaker 3: Ever i've never been on a date EVEN i couldn't SAY i dated him because we're so.
Speaker 2: Young it was just on him.
Speaker 4: Though, no okay if she took a while there delay about.
Speaker 2: Anyway, No BUT i want it for those who are. DATING i want to reveal the one thing that could be ruining your dates in. Advance and this is what you shouldn't be.
Speaker 1: Doing that's up next right, Here Kiss Breakfast Mikey Brooklyn, Mayo good, Morning kiss your number one hit music. Station this Is. Kiss you're hanging out With Mikey Mayo Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: Morning, yeah, Guys so you Know Matt, zukowski He's tammy Hem brow's LATEST X LATEST.
Speaker 2: X he was On Love.
Speaker 10: Island.
Speaker 3: Yeah well he's raised a point about this big divide amongst people who.
Speaker 2: Date so it's regarding how much chat is too much chat before you go on the actual first, day so your.
Speaker 1: Lock in the.
Speaker 10: Date.
Speaker 1: Yeah so let's SAY i was single and matched with someone On tuesday and we're arranged for a date On.
Speaker 4: Saturdays, YES i keep chatting Between, yeah, well listen to what he had to.
Speaker 22: SAY i was having a discussion with my roommates and we were chatting whether or not if you've booked a date in on A saturday Or friday night the week, before so say like A Monday tuesday, night whether or not you have to keep the.
Speaker 1: Comms up of them the whole week or you.
Speaker 22: Just you, know you book it, in you book the, date you book the, venue and then you know you keep the chat to a minimum.
Speaker 9: Before you get.
Speaker 1: THERE i don't know what that is at the end, there but, That, yeah it's an awkward. Position, yeah find yourself AND i know you've never.
Speaker 2: Dated, yeah for someone who hasn't.
Speaker 3: Dated my theory would be you, don't so you lock in the date and then you only do a check in maybe two days before or.
Speaker 2: Something you just, say are we still on For saturday.
Speaker 4: Night it's kind of awkward, though Right, brooklyn because it could, die like By, saturday they THINK i haven't heard from. Them i'll just hang out with my. Friends that's WHAT i would kind of be. Thinking, yeah you would, think, oh this is not going anywhere.
Speaker 1: ANYMORE i had a problem without WHEN i was. Dating SO i had a little, trick AND i wonder if the girls on the team would like it or. Not so let's Say i'm matched with. You we have the chat or the boring and what's your favorite hair color and all that, bullshit and then you lock in the. DATE i would, Say, Okay i'm Gonna i'm going to give you a clue each day as to where we're. Going so it kept the chat, going oh, yeah And i'd have to try and GUESS i.
Speaker 2: Like that you don't like, that, mate like a scavenger hunt or.
Speaker 1: Something and then on the day BEFORE i would tell her where we're, Going but.
Speaker 2: Can you give me an example of one of the?
Speaker 1: Clues, oh, yeah like i'd full look them, up SO i don't. Know you'd have to be based on the. Bar but it's, like you, know just around from water on The king and they'd be On King.
Speaker 2: Street or so she'd have to guess by the end of The.
Speaker 3: OH i feel like by it got to like the fifth, Day i'd be. Bored i'd be, like, oh just tell me where we're going so we can meet.
Speaker 1: There, yeah, Right, BART i KEPT i don't.
Speaker 4: Know have the girl wrapped around your? FINGER i always?
Speaker 8: Do?
Speaker 7: Chelsea absolutely, not, no thank?
Speaker 1: You what's wrong with?
Speaker 7: THAT i think i'd get the, ink like what are your?
Speaker 15: Clues, like, no, no, No BUT i do agree no chat BECAUSE i think it puts a lot of pressure on them to then follow it, up which is, nice like it proves that they're.
Speaker 2: There you waste all your good chat on the Text.
Speaker 4: You've wrapped me around your finger just would be selling too that you like it or.
Speaker 7: NOT i don't like, it AND i just think you're doing too.
Speaker 8: Much and it's weird that the only person you've appealed to on this team with that is a gay.
Speaker 4: Man you girls like it's all the nagging, behavior like you hate. It you say you hate, it but really that would work because you're.
Speaker 1: RIGHT i was, Like i've locked in a, place But i'm not going to tell you where it. Is i'm going to give you a clue each, day and you'd.
Speaker 4: Be talking to your friends about, it.
Speaker 2: Taking us on the.
Speaker 3: Journey BUT i think the one day or maybe two days is. Max you wouldn't do five days of a scavenger. HUNT i think that's just a bitty unnecessary two. Weeks, wait is that how you got your current girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Running to a heart radio? Event SO i can thank.
Speaker 2: Arn uniting you.
Speaker 1: Guys, Yeah, hey let's say you might have a comment on, that because we've got final calls coming. Up thirteen one oh six' five. Our number if you want to have a chat about that or anything, at all thirteen one oh six five you can call in CROW at nat got to hit a? Celebrity gossip? What's?
Speaker 7: On YEAH remember i was telling you How our rihanna's.
Speaker 8: Mansion was shot up a couple of. Weeks ago we got more details, on that really. Terrifying stuff i'll tell you next.
Speaker 2: Celebrity news you did like?
Speaker 8: That guards it was only a couple of weeks Ago that rihanna's house was, shot up and at the time we didn't have too much info and we didn't even know whether or not she was actually home at. The time and now it's, come out according to new documents OBTAINED, by tmz that not only was, she home all three of her kids, were home So Was.
Speaker 7: Asap rocky so it's all.
Speaker 8: Really terrifying apparently the shots started coming through from a car that was out, the Front and rihanna had To Wake asap rocky up and, was yelling they're shooting, at us they're shooting, at us and had to force him to get on the ground because he was obviously in bed and had no idea what was. Going on there were ten bullets that hit, the house, and yeah everyone, was inside so it's a miracle that no one.
Speaker 7: Was hurt, But, Yeah god america and.
Speaker 1: Their guns america and, their guns and they just. Though it they. Love, them yeah but it's.
Speaker 7: Just so scary because when you're, a celebrity you've almost got a target on. Your back people.
Speaker 8: ARE crazy i also want to Talk about neo because he's done this recent interview and, he's finally for once not talking about his polyamorous relationship.
Speaker 7: He's talking about his. Music.
Speaker 8: CAREER now i didn't even, realize This but Beyonce's song irreplaceable was actually Written by neo and originally he.
Speaker 7: Was going to, sing it but he decided to give It to beyonce for one. Big reason take, A.
Speaker 5: LITTLE yeah i wrote IT for i wrote it with the intention of singing. It, Myself yeah and it was one of those things where, It's, like okay have you ever been in a situation where it's like everything, is ripe but something is Just not and we realize it's because this song needs to be sang by, a woman but a man singing this just comes across kind, of mean, YOU.
Speaker 1: Know i have another you in.
Speaker 5: A minute matter, of fact she'll be here in. A minute like no woman wants to. Hear, that yeah the, same message same lyric coming from a female perspective. Is, empowering yeah but it's.
Speaker 8: So smart but just one of those songs every girl has played this after. Broke, Up yeah like there's just go to break up songs and this is one.
Speaker 2: Of them it's iconic and miss independent Was that.
Speaker 3: Neo, two yeah that was SAVED vibe i.
Speaker 8: Years after good choice by him because it would have been hard giving. This away he said he knew it was, a hit but he just knew wasn't a hit. For, Him Also jimmy barnes has gotten candid in a new INTERVIEW.
Speaker 7: With, abc, so yeah why were Talk About, Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Barns why are?
Speaker 8: We no because you, know what he's gone through a fair bit in, His life like he's had his number of health. Struggles himself and also when you think, about it like there's been a fair amount of rock and roll icons who haven't made it to the Age That jimmy, barnes has particularly His Friend, michael hutchins who was obviously the lead Singer. Of inexcess he died in nineteen, ninety seven quite, committing, suicide sadly, But yeah so he was asked in this interview how he feels being a survivor of the great days of rock and rolls when so many of the.
Speaker 7: Greats didn't it's.
Speaker 23: A, tough thing, You know and, YOU know I Think michael hutchins was was a good friend, of mine really good friend.
Speaker 7: Of Mine and michael when, he died when.
Speaker 23: He Came to australia, that trip, you know we touched base, you know earlier in the week we SPOKE and i knew he wasn't, feeling good and, YOU know i should have just gone round and knocked on.
Speaker 1: His, DOOR then i think the lessons to.
Speaker 23: Be learned if you see someone, who's struggling don't don't sit back and wait to, you know to, find them, you know dead in. The corner stay stay close, to people especially. Your Friends and michael was a dear friend.
Speaker 1: Of, mine yeah, all right and our the lifeline number. As well thirteen. Eleven fourteen how Good Is. Jimmy barnes We've Had michael kate And The australian hero on the. Show today now we're Talking About, jimmy barnes, you know and here's a whack, of, both man but you Cannot Dislike Jimmy.
Speaker 8: Jimmy barnes and There's Also colt's oh, MY god i love that.
Speaker 1: ARM this.
Speaker 18: I do have.
Speaker 3: A profession i always get Confused Between jimmy Bartons And.
Speaker 2: John farmon's.
Speaker 8: That's Such a, mayo thing they really because the two old white men who sing yeah.
Speaker 2: And it's Like. THE jays, i, think, Okay yeah Jimmy. And, john yeah one's Got a.
Speaker 8: Scottish accent one doesn't my favorite cold chisel case and, oh yeah hold on we.
Speaker 17: Have?
Speaker 1: That yeah.
Speaker 10: Do you know?
Speaker 2: This, MAYO no i, don't know but it. Sounds good you've.
Speaker 4: NEVER heard i don't know.
Speaker 8: This one every pub, Bend, right yeah this will get everyone up at. The pub, you know every word To the Home and, away feed but.
Speaker 7: Not case there's a lot.
Speaker 2: About ves.
Speaker 10: This is like, a verse.
Speaker 1: Isn't it you want the? Full?
Speaker 7: Thing, yeah yeah, oh yeah anyone else?
Speaker 8: Know it?
Speaker 2: Your friend, go on.
Speaker 1: Start here, We go here, We go here.
Speaker 8: WE go i left my heart to the sadness round case and these lyrics are.
Speaker 7: And the soul saw with the cigarettes to the. Black market.
Speaker 8: Man nice i've had the Vinam cold turkey from the ocean To The. Silver city and it's only the vets could understand.
Speaker 7: GOING lamp a guy on the outside guarantees there were no v day.
Speaker 8: He rolles in nineteen, seventy three how we sailed In The.
Speaker 7: SYDNEY harbor i saw an OPEN but i couldn't. Kiss her she was landing now was home to the. Lurky limb here, you yeah that course.
Speaker 1: There's like four versus then a chorus.
Speaker 2: For this that's weak.
Speaker 7: Labor, there anyway we're gonna get to.
Speaker 2: The course.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 1: Almost gone palm doesn't know. The est it's nothing, to him not, a clue you.
Speaker 8: Know what actually we've been giving him homework and going go way to day and learn.
Speaker 1: Silver, chair yeah.
Speaker 8: Wait today and learn cold. Chisels today your homework is learning.
Speaker 1: All the lyrics.
Speaker 7: To case stop, It up, all right let's do?
Speaker 1: Last, call, yeah, yeah yeah anything you want to, talk about call us thirteen one oh. Six five we'll have a chat to your. Coming, up yes and before we, get out call us on thirteen one oh six. Y five.
Speaker 3: Final, Calls, now helena you were calling to talk about? How MUCH is i guess too much to talk before someone goes on?
Speaker 2: A date is?
Speaker 17: That?
Speaker 18: Right, yes yeah listening to you guys chatting about that.
Speaker 1: Earlier, On yeah so like you lock in, a Date, it's tuesday The. Date saturday do you Keep, Talking, Wednesday? Thursday friday or what do?
Speaker 22: You do oh?
Speaker 18: ONE hundred i think you need to show. Some interest if you keep it, no conversation you just. Lose Momentum so i'd definitely be saying get some text, out there keep it, a bit, you know build, a curiosity and you've got to show.
Speaker 2: The interest and did You like mikey's technique of the? Scavenger hunt like where are?
Speaker 10: We going?
Speaker 1: Or yeah if you just, TUNED in, i said so you're looking the Date and, i'll, go Okay well i've booked a Bar for saturday night and Every day i'm going to give you a clue and you've got to work out for. The, PART yeah i want. A child you said You'd. Like stephanie You're, on hello, Good, morning gay. Morning morning what do you want to chat about.
Speaker 11: About the chatting before? A? DATE yeah i work in the. Construction industry terribly boring for some, BUT anyway i recently was out. On site we were waiting for a, delivery furniture. Very, late anyway one of the builders that was there, with me he was, you know we were just chatting and, he says, you're single, Right yeah and he says, to me, YOU know i know who you'd be. Good for you'd be really good for the head project manager in.
Speaker 1: My office, oh, yeah yeah how can?
Speaker 13: You Okay?
Speaker 11: RADIO okay, i, said, yeah right look we'll see and, he said look it looks if you're you're. Keen enough look how about. Your chat he's overseas at, the moment he's he's on a Job, in, singapore right, he owned no problems were chat and. We're chatting but because he's Overseas and I'm, in sydney it's all still just nothing more than, type chat not over the phone.
Speaker 2: Or, Anything right so good was he good?
Speaker 1: In text, like good, good.
Speaker 11: Talk great messages?
Speaker 12: And emails it?
Speaker 11: Was, great yeah it. Was great This, guy's yeah what happened then when we actually then when we actually went for, a day, it's like oh, my god this guy can barely string two.
Speaker 16: Words together oh you know what he might have.
Speaker 1: Been doing my girlfriend told. Me this she was talking of a guy, before me and she realized he was using chat gpt back to A message i've.
Speaker 2: Heard that do you think he was, Doing, That, STEPHANIE.
Speaker 18: No i.
Speaker 4: DON'T know i.
Speaker 1: Don't know because, some guys like if they're not very, good, talkers yeah they're.
Speaker 2: Using that now to help them give them a bit of edge so they.
Speaker 1: Look, good right but you meet the guy in person and he doesn't know how to, talk properly so maybe don't.
Speaker 2: Do that don't, Do, that no be your true self or then and then he. WON'T fail i feel.
Speaker 1: All right one more Call. Here, Tally hello, hi guys how? Are we what do you want to?
Speaker 21: TALK about i just heard you guys Talking About jimmy Barnes And kay SAM and i TOLD him i like to know Was my that was my childhood lullaby growing up because it was the only song that my dad knew The whole Chune.
Speaker 1: So australian. Isn't it you got to like a pub On a. Saturday night you've got the cover bands they always.
Speaker 3: Play, that YEAH and i don't picture that being quite soothing to go to bed this in, your face like as you're trying.
Speaker 2: To relax.
Speaker 21: IT worked i knew the whole song by THE time i was three, years old.
Speaker 1: So enjoyed our.
Speaker 4: Little Singer, LO hey I, reckon mayo we should do a proper sing along, with YOU because i don't know if you know. My key but last Year guy sebastian came in and did a full Duet. With mayo where?
Speaker 1: You were Was It?
Speaker 4: Jordan's sparks Sparks for Art?
Speaker 13: Of?
Speaker 1: Love, oh yeah Out?
Speaker 7: Of?
Speaker 1: Love yeah and were you good?
Speaker 2: OR bad i think there was SOME notes i really. Mailed terrible she, Was good so you want to do you want to do?
Speaker 4: That, again well what do you WANT to i don't think we can Get guys, sebastian back but we'll JUST do I, Mean delta Goodroam's, doing eurovision so Let's Do.
Speaker 2: Mayo vision, oh okay YET Am i delta Like? With shelter OR am i just?
Speaker 4: Sollowing it well we'll find. Out tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Was surprised do you know what else we? Have tomorrow very. Big news you get, a day.
Speaker 12: Are.
Speaker 1: On air every single caller that gets on air is going to win. Free.
Speaker 4: Fuel fuel you can't go wrong.
Speaker 1: With that and you, Looked, again brooklyn it's gone back. Up again it's out. Of control free. Fuel tomorrow, be listening okay from six am the number thirteen one oh. Sixty five put it in. Your phone be ready to call the. Whole show if you get, on air you're going to win free fuel for you get. A day so that's tomorrow. Six am so have a. Good, day yeah kiss. Old day your chance to win a trip a Day To la bye bye