Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's Show. I've just been sent one of these. Your pastor is on his way for delivery.
Speaker 1: I love getting those. Mister O'Connor is on his way for delivery today.
Speaker 2: I just get anxious because I know I'm never gonna I'm not gonna be and where they deliver it, then you've got to go somewhere and get it, and all that have park somewhere that's there won't be anywhere to part round. They got like a away and then I'll do it tomorrow. I'm tired today and I have more energy tomorrow.
Speaker 3: You've just reminded me I've still got one in the glove box, one of those cards to pick it up as the else post. How long has it been there? A couple of weeks?
Speaker 1: You just you just think future me would have so much more energy. Currently is just knaka energy to find a bargain spot and more.
Speaker 2: Can I be even a minute where we're going to have the walk because it's beyond me right now. And also it said you can track its progress today, right I've just counted the length of this number. It's twenty two numbers the reference. Why does it need to be twenty is?
Speaker 1: Actually it's not numbers as letters, it's twenty two letters.
Speaker 2: It's almost the alphabet itself is twenty six letters.
Speaker 1: Why does it need I don't even know what it is has been ordered? I don't know it's normally won the kids.
Speaker 3: I find the same thing when you ever use bpay, Oh god, yeah, you know you have the easy number, which is like seven five five seven, and that's what you're where you're sending it to. But then you've got to put in your reference number.
Speaker 1: Reference.
Speaker 3: It's on the botto of your bill. It's so tiny, and it's a string of fifteenth.
Speaker 2: Same with that hidden number on the back of your driver's license as well, when they use that for I D now and you've got to take a photo and soon it's so hard to find.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: We've got some emails, so we call these on the show latel party ate.
Speaker 1: Nothing we ever talk about on the show ever gets left can be behind.
Speaker 2: You can pick it up whenever you want an email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot you no.
Speaker 1: No, that's where it came from.
Speaker 2: Au Christian at Christian O'Connor dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: Now, yesterday on.
Speaker 2: The show, we flashed back to when Jack told that story about anyway, Jack told a story about an electric fence.
Speaker 3: Yes, my son accidentally really touched an electric fence on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hi, guys, I too touched an electric fence when I was young. We live near the boundary of the city and the farms, that well known boundary in Australia. He goes city, city, city farm, don't go beyond there.
Speaker 1: That's why there's an electric fence.
Speaker 2: That is where Trump got the idea about building that giant wall for the Mexicans.
Speaker 1: I was being followed by cow so I well we.
Speaker 2: Were, and jumped straight into a story here, haven't We didn't realize that I was being followed by cow so I climbed through a fence I've never been through and got shot on the arm and leg.
Speaker 1: I was so frightened and scared.
Speaker 2: I went home and didn't tell mom and dad because they would have been angry, as I was going to die and I was so terrified. Twenty five years later, I do farm fencing for a living.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I guess this is this guy's Dean who works in Gisborne. This is in New Zealand actually listening on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: I guess this is origin story.
Speaker 3: You know something getting bitten by a spider.
Speaker 2: This is our Man Dean story. He's now he gets electrocuted. He's electro man, Electro Dean. Yesterday we were talking about the Golden Year, which was nineteen eighty two, and perhaps he was talking about Matilda the Kangaroo.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, the mascot games.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: By the way, do you do you know what? We got the Olympics coming to Australia twenty thirty two. The Olympics are here. Should they not be like getting stuff ready?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: They are, though I.
Speaker 3: Think that's the controversy is they don't want to get ready. Well when they said, when Brisbane said we'll take the Olympics, we'll build a whole lot of new stadium.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's not the old Dan Andrews movie.
Speaker 3: They said, all right, we'll serve the Olympics, but we're not building any more stadium. What No, they can't do that.
Speaker 1: It was huge.
Speaker 2: She kind of sound one mega stadium for the entire Olympics. Anyway, This is on Stephen Christian and listened to the Golden Year yesterday nineteen eighty two. Matilda the Kangaroo has stood at Wet and Wild theme Park in Queensland ever since the Games. It's still there today.
Speaker 1: Didn't realize that we've been to Wittworld.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a large map of Australia and a large mapp and parts of Australia and Tasmania were left off. Oh, today's the sow point to those who are old enough to remember the ceremonies. And we were Tasmanians who were just obliterated out from it.
Speaker 1: I don't remember, Steven. Thank you very much for your email. Carl Brighter, you're listening to the Question you Know Carl Show Podcast