Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: She got up to doing my upper lip. I'm a starker.
Speaker 3: My thought Chris Hemsworth would have had a person from Nappy Rush.
Speaker 4: If you haven't a god for the nuts, take a good long look at yourself. O'Connell one, O four, Good morning. It's six minutes past six Wednesday morning, Christian O'Connell's show. Coome morning, Patsy, Good morning, Jackie Boy.
Speaker 3: How are you, guys?
Speaker 4: I'm good. So you went out on a date light last night for you, miss as you use this babysitter.
Speaker 3: We went to see the new sci fi film The Creator. We're actually invited as a previous screening.
Speaker 4: But hello, he's moving into your territory. Yeah, we were actually invited to a media screen They invite everybody serious after. I'm into one of those thinking pretty exclusively. I look around. There about eight hundred people there. You can't all have a radio show.
Speaker 3: The problem was we used for the first time a babysitter who was a stranger to us.
Speaker 4: Andrew very available right now.
Speaker 3: Is recently out of work.
Speaker 4: He's got some great references.
Speaker 3: No, we went on to one of these websites, so it's all legit and they have references on there and that sort of thing. But it's still weird to hand your child over to somebody who half.
Speaker 4: An hour must have been really worried.
Speaker 3: Particularly she was doing a thousand yards.
Speaker 4: It sounds like you were fine with it, like to just handle them off to stranger on the street. That guy eating out the bench, he looks like he'll be okay, he looks responsible.
Speaker 3: I just think she she just seemed like she would know.
Speaker 4: Great criteria not even.
Speaker 2: So it was like a misusdoubt fire situation. That feel.
Speaker 3: She was like in her thirties and she worked full time, so you just I got the feeling like she was.
Speaker 4: Right, gotcha, Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Was worried that, you know, she would put Gordy in the bath and then leave. I don't know where she's going.
Speaker 4: Down table slab of bear or I think I.
Speaker 3: Think it'll be fine. But even through the whole dinner, we were distracted banks checking her phone for updates, and I said, we're not going to enjoy the movie if we're worried about it.
Speaker 4: She's like, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: We go to the film. She gets in trouble from one of the ushers for taking her phone in the first five minutes. And then because we're distracted, we're not committing to the sci fi world of.
Speaker 4: The sci fi? Can I just that's not my wife, it's her favorite genre. So I've had to sit through a lot of sci fi. Sci fi demands, a lot of you you've got to buy into this sort of made up world. And there's all these kind of allegories like the Federation won't stand for this, and wait, are they the government? Are they the government? Why can't they just while there was use that? And they go, So the replicants up the gamma rays, No, sir, they're gonna it's too the science isn't quite there. Get we need to move everything up the goods. And then you've got if there's someone who's got a part of their brain exposed and there's a computer in there.
Speaker 3: I'm out a lot of that. And in this they were called the simulant replicant simulants. So the year is twenty sixty five, we're in the future. The Federation is trying to shut down AI, and there is a lot of half humans with metallic stuff.
Speaker 4: At the computers in the back of their heads.
Speaker 3: So a lot of this sort of shot where you the camera's face onto somebody and you're like, there's a human. They've turned their head to the side. What's going on on the back?
Speaker 4: So for you with all this going on, there's too much. If it's a rom com or it's good versus bad, that's easy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're just distracted. So I'm not buying into six five. Our guy who's got you know, he's got artificial limbs, so he's a bit half Ai been half human. Which side is he on?
Speaker 4: Classic story is Roum and Julie.
Speaker 3: Halfway through, BER's like, we haven't got a message from Gal. I was like, you know what, on bored, let's just go home. So we left the creator halfway through. I think for sci fi fans you'll enjoy it. So don't let this be a rubbishing of the film.
Speaker 4: And of course I'm on the movie company be listening right now, going can we clip that? Put it on the poster. I'm sure for sci fi fans, let this be a rubbishing on the movie.
Speaker 3: I just don't want a blacklist to getst my name for any future invites. Keep inviting me. This one wasn't for me. But for sci fi fans, I'll bet you enjoy it.
Speaker 4: Patty, you're going to be going to this one.
Speaker 5: No, it's not your bag, No it's not.
Speaker 2: Just won't go with me because I say I don't understand what's happening. He'll say, shut up, I'm trying to watch the movie. But who's that? What are they doing? I thought they were someone else?
Speaker 3: Then yeah, nah, Patty, you should wait for the creator of the musical.
Speaker 6: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: I feel like I've been reborn this time. Yesterday I was struggling to breathe and walk. It had taken me twenty minutes to get out of bed. I totally screwed my back again doing something I did four years ago, lifting a couch once more. It is my nemesis. Someday. We got back from a week away and had to shift some furniture around. Our wife said, hey, listen, don't start rushing like you know me do to get it done. I ignored that and I went to deadlift a couch chat with very bad foot.
Speaker 3: The last time you were literally in the back of an ambulance after they put you on the whistle, wasn't that far away? Four years of I went to see my guy. Everyone, when you.
Speaker 4: Get to a certain age, you start to have a guy who's your maya fascial guy, right. And I went in there and he went, oh, dear, and he looked pleased that I was in it. I could barely get out the chair. I was sweating. I was high on painkillers and goadin and he said, I just checked my records. The last time I saw you was December last year. He goes, you almost made the year. But he's so please, he almost has learned something. But wait, no, belly, get out of September and he went because he was the guy who rebuilt me four years ago. And he goes, what's happening a couch? Because not again? Not deadlifting it alone? I went, yeah, I said, I almost called you in the car around the corner because I was actually strong just to get out the car, because if you hurt your back, getting in and out of the car is so hard.
Speaker 3: And what did you want him to do?
Speaker 4: Come and get me or start? He says, He said last year that happened only once in his career of twenty five years. A guy called in tears, going I can't get out of the car, so he started. He actually got in the passenger seat and started putting his hand behind his back to free up his spine to get him out.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'commel show podcast.
Speaker 4: Which is did a guy call in? I don't know why Tom producer wouldn't let him on air, but a very kind man offering to help heal my back. He's a I didn't know this was a thing. But he can heal people from a distance, a long distance here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not reiki because I don't touch it with reiki, do they?
Speaker 4: Well? I don't. Well, I I like reiki, but that is a hands on thing, you know. I can't really start helping people out in you know, Birmingham, London or whatever. Marie over there. But Brian said he only needed was a post of the dress post or Google is using ancient tentergy known as Google Maps.
Speaker 3: I can see your health.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: I'm not back yet, mates, My wife is in there and she's got great back. Don't don't heal hers. I'll be in between one and three, Brian Hilm in between one and three. But apparently, yeah, Patsy, he can heal people even in the same room. The other side of a room.
Speaker 2: Tom assured me that sounds like witch doctoring to me.
Speaker 3: Well, if he's in the same room, why not just walk across the room.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's quite a lazy sort.
Speaker 3: Of I don't want to get out of the couch.
Speaker 4: I'm just watching TV at the moment. Let me just over my shoulder. I can do it. That should there you go, That should be anyway, Brian, thank you very much for the offer. I live at number thirty six, by the way. All right, by the way, extra spring and Patsy step today, isn't it with the news about Dan, I.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't say that. Yeah, I just said a good sleep.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I saw you, Yeah, I saw you last night burning the effigy down on Spring Street. You happy, right, and I'm drunk down Spring Street now, Data, Dan, come on better.
Speaker 2: Happy, Happy to see your two beautiful, smiling faces.
Speaker 3: No one hated Dan Andrews more than Neil Mitchell because Dan Andrews at some point refused to come on show or never went on ever.
Speaker 4: And yet Neil didn't seem to make that big an impact on the landslide victories that Dan seems to have. All right, so knock on Wednesday, I know it's school holiday second week, but there are people who are still at work and actually at work right now. So if you're at work right now while the rest of the city's asleep or off this week with the school holidays, give us a call nine four one four one O four three. If you're at work, Jackie boy, what do we have in the merch cupboard for the hard work listeners?
Speaker 3: Exclusive knock on mugs, they say, knocking on with the Christian O'Connor Show. You can only get them in this very segment. If you're not going to work, you call.
Speaker 4: Us, guys, get in now. This is an exclusive collab as the It's say you're.
Speaker 6: Listening to the question you know Carl's Show podcast?
Speaker 4: All right, we have exclusive merch for you. If you are at work right now. Knock on Wednesdays here nine four one four one O four three. That's fine. Now who is already knocked on at work? Good morning, Chris?
Speaker 9: Hey, good morning.
Speaker 4: How I'm good Chris? So what are you knocked on? What do you do? Chris?
Speaker 9: Well, this morning, I'm changing over a whole lot of those big giant freeway side banners, you know, the big ones up on the monopol kind of thing that you see as you're driving down the freeway, changing over a bunch of them, the digital ones, not the digital No, we don't change them.
Speaker 4: That's they're sort of the ones that we were actually in charge of only a couple of months ago. Lights, Jack body and all days today.
Speaker 9: I couldn't even get the day off. It's my birthday to that?
Speaker 2: Did you say fifty fifty?
Speaker 4: First?
Speaker 2: Happy?
Speaker 9: But yeah, last year was a special one.
Speaker 4: Sounds that Patsy was Downgrady because you got all excited because I thought he said fifty.
Speaker 2: It's quite a milestone.
Speaker 9: Not even yeah, yeah, I've gone pasty on past the part of the market ceiling over the hill, I think is the expression potment.
Speaker 4: Down to there. It's all love being until old, I think in a great moon today perhaps remember Dan's gone. Now it's good news to you people.
Speaker 9: Here.
Speaker 3: What do you do for your birthday?
Speaker 4: Chris?
Speaker 9: Yeah, so we're heading out to the Eating House over in Roeville tonight, twelve of us.
Speaker 4: That's not actually I know Austra to get pretty basic with the names like brown Snake, Carpet Snake, and now an actual restaurant called the Eating House.
Speaker 9: Yeah it is, Yeah, but you don't eat the house. It's it's the it's the place where you get served up too. As basic as still.
Speaker 4: Singing at fifty one. My friend put it in the promo. All right, Chris, have a great day to day all right, and I enjoying birthday.
Speaker 9: Thanks very much, See you later, how.
Speaker 4: By now Joe Joel, Joe.
Speaker 10: Okay, Joe Christians Joel, Yeah, it's meat good.
Speaker 4: Man and Joe. What are you up to? Where are your work right now?
Speaker 10: I'm actually on my way at the moment.
Speaker 11: I work.
Speaker 10: I actually I'm still at school. I'm sixteen, still working for the school, and they got me in at seven in the morning.
Speaker 4: This part of some sort of punishment or something. It's that's not worse than attentions during the school holidays. You're working for the man at the school. Joel.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, teachers weren't very happy with me, so they probably did this as a form of punishment, as you said, so oh yeah, yeah, it's good though, it's good. What do you have to do, yeah, oh, it's a good job. I've just been pressure cleaning for the last few days and it's been stinking pretty horrible in the heat sometimes, but today I'm just doing more pressure cleaning and changing all the clocks. Been blessed with this job?
Speaker 9: Is so good?
Speaker 4: How many clocks is that school? What are you working in, big ben at a school? How many clocks?
Speaker 12: School?
Speaker 4: Willing to hide? And we mean, Joel, all the clocks.
Speaker 10: Every single one. I got to go into every room today.
Speaker 4: Actually, think about every single classroom we had the clock on the wall.
Speaker 10: Yeah, every single one.
Speaker 3: So you're changing it for daylight savings? Is that next week?
Speaker 10: This daylight savings? I ain't got a change a battery. You got to haul around this huge box of batteries with me and stuff.
Speaker 4: Oh I love this. There should be documentary about you doing all this job. This is great. And Joe, tell me, are you being paid to do this?
Speaker 10: Yeah? I'm getting paid. I'm getting paid pretty good pay as well. However, however, I pay for the school. I pay to go to the school, so I'm still kind of losing anyway.
Speaker 4: But still that is a smart school, isn't it. That's ever the school is always winning.
Speaker 10: God bless me with this job. It's good as all right.
Speaker 4: We'll send you some merch Joel, thank you very much for giving us a call. Buddy, thank you God, Bless God, Bless.
Speaker 6: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Just chanting to Joel, their sixteen year old lader who has given us a call. Really nice kid. He's a second week of school holidays, but he's working for the school he goes to. And one of the jobs he's got to do today, along with the pressure washing cleaning it all is changing all the clocks. And suddenly after we said goodbye to and Jack and I read, I was obviously it's this weekend the clocks change now. I always get so confused. We have this the two changes in the UK, so I'm familiar with it. On I think someone did the Farmers, but does anyone really? It always confused me.
Speaker 3: I hate it. I hate this. It brings on anxiety for me. My sister in law lives in California, and when we were there, they said they're as a state, they voted to get rid of daylight saving. So this is the first year they're not doing any daylight saving.
Speaker 4: So do there only change once a year? Then? Because there's two changes.
Speaker 3: Now they do no changes?
Speaker 2: Oh well here or over there?
Speaker 3: Sorry in California.
Speaker 4: The California is another place. Sorry if you're not update the news.
Speaker 3: There was two changes they had the same as us, and now they're doing no changes. Well like Queensland does here, they don't change with us.
Speaker 4: Perhapsy So this weekend are we losing all gaining and hour? That's the bit that's all you ever care about? Is that? Is there less sleep coming?
Speaker 2: They're put forward? Aren't they?
Speaker 4: Do? We fall forward?
Speaker 2: We go forward in the fall, but it's not the.
Speaker 4: Fall, spring spring forward in the spring.
Speaker 3: Rio's got this little saying that goes spring forward.
Speaker 4: For wearing a boat a hat or something and being spanked by the Marster. So they've got it right.
Speaker 2: So it's Daylight Saving Time begins at two am on the first Sunday in October six.
Speaker 4: Two am as well? Why not just doing at midnight? The next day starts down? What's this two am business?
Speaker 2: Yeah, when clocks are put forward one hour, it ends at two am, which is three am. No, that's too confusing.
Speaker 4: We get confused.
Speaker 3: And then so jumps from two am to three am automatically. And does that mean we lose sleep or weekeain?
Speaker 4: We go time traveling?
Speaker 2: We lose this? Well, we don't lose, but we yeah.
Speaker 4: You do? You lose an hour sleep because you might get about at eight o'clock.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's right, So we when the alarm goes off Monday morning, or feel like it's going off an hour earlier.
Speaker 4: Yes, correct, Rio, Have we got this correct?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, that's correct. You lose an hour sleep because we spring. We're in spring, we spring forward.
Speaker 4: Spring, and we lose an hour at wintertime.
Speaker 5: We now you fall back again an hour yum yum yum.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 4: I thought you spring forward and then in four fall into a hour into six o'clock. Exactly why are we still doing this?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 3: The farmers to.
Speaker 4: Deal with arms right now chewing straw gun but bloody s swellers. You understands that we need that extra hour because I grew up believing it was. We were told at school it was so the farmers could harvest for longer, getting an extra hour in the day when there's more daylight to pick up the haybells and carrots.
Speaker 3: But they're still they're still in the same amount of day. They just have to wake up earlier.
Speaker 4: So haven't they got like lights on those old combine arms or something or something? Farmer?
Speaker 3: We still got that?
Speaker 4: Sorry, yeah, we got Joel the sixteen year old on to explain it to fifty somethings. Hey, Joel, yeah, chi early, and I know you've got to change the clocks today for the school and that do you what do you know? You were smarter than nice Joel? What do you know about the changing of the clocks daylight savings time?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 10: Look, they didn't tell us really a whole lot. It's kind of sketchy, i'll be honest, because the change doesn't happen till Monday, and it's kind of Wednesday at the moment, so.
Speaker 4: You're very like, eck out, totally in the now the power of now.
Speaker 10: Oh my goodness there. Yeah, and I was thinking about it. I'm like, yeah, you go to sleep and you get an extra hour asleep, but then yeah, you wake up an hour earlier. So it's all over the place. And it just looks at the clocks till Monday. That's all my boss said to me. It's like, oh, we'll do it at the very end of the day so no one comes in and looks at them, and hopefully no one sees them, so we don't have to change it back like the between now Monday.
Speaker 3: Everybody's watch all they've got the time on their phone. Nobody's walking into a classroom seeing that the time is wrong, and you're like, oh my god, I'm an hour.
Speaker 4: And Joel, I think it happens in the hours of Monday, more like two am? Is that right?
Speaker 10: Oh my goodness, is Saturday?
Speaker 2: No, it's Sunday, Sunday morning, up to late.
Speaker 4: Tell you who willings to know in this conversation is young Joel's supposed to be doing it today actually knows less than us. And you're the guy who's at the cold face at this clock.
Speaker 3: Changing, Joel, if you wanted to do it professionally, you should really wait to two am on Sunday morning and the clocks then is it Saturday.
Speaker 2: On Sunday Sunday morning? So when you go to bed Saturday, just.
Speaker 4: What's the Grand Final?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 4: Right, what's the Grand Final? I'm going about at midnight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and wind your clock forward, so you're kind of effectively going am.
Speaker 5: Does that mean we go straight from two to four? So there's no three am?
Speaker 2: Two to three?
Speaker 4: Oh, listen to twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: Skip the whole minutes in between two am and three am.
Speaker 5: That means an hour disappears somewhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, where does it go, Joel?
Speaker 10: Pardon?
Speaker 4: Where does it go? That mysterious hour, Joel?
Speaker 10: Honestly I don't know, but whoever took it returns back later in the year, so.
Speaker 4: It us earning interest somewhere. Okay, I got you like a super got your job.
Speaker 3: There is there's a line in Billy mad Billy Madison enoughter he gives a speech where the teacher says, everybody is now stupid, stupid to listen to.
Speaker 4: That's us, that's us, and listen, Joel, you were the smart one in this. Thank you very much. Good luck with those clocks today. Right Oh God, bless God, bless my friend, God bless Christian Connell Show podcast. We are looking for your killer facts right now, for the great ones fascinating, for the kind of all right.
Speaker 14: Ones mildly interesting, and.
Speaker 4: For the dull ones that you would never turn another human being because it would kill the conversation stone cold dead. Someone told me one over the weekend right about pepsi that was originally called Brad's Drink.
Speaker 3: So bad.
Speaker 4: It's not going to become a global brand. Are you known as Brad's Drink? The guy wandered off after telling me that I was I think he is winding me up. And I looked it up online. It's true. What's originally the guy that created it that was His name was Brad, so we called it after himself Brad's Drink. And then everyone after a while realized it's a terrible name.
Speaker 3: Brad. Try a little bit harder. We love the drink, yeah, trust me, we love the drink.
Speaker 4: Now, where would you grade that? Brad's Drink?
Speaker 3: Fascinating?
Speaker 4: All right, I've got some more ones here. Danielle gave us this one. A shrimp's heart is actually in its head.
Speaker 14: Fascinating, I'd say, mildly interesting.
Speaker 4: What about this one? This is a great one with finals and the pie Kerry fun fact, Christian, the year of a monarch's death means Colinwood either wins the premiership that year or the year after. This goes back to nineteen oh one. Queen Victoria died in nineteen oh one, Colin win win the Collinwood win the flag in nineteen oh two. Edward dies in nineteen ten, They get the flag that year. George the Fifth died in nineteen thirty six. Nineteen thirty six, they win the flag that year. Nineteen thirty six, George the sixth, nineteen fifty two. They'll win the flag the following year, Elizabeth twenty twenty two. Could they be winning it a year later? Twenty three?
Speaker 3: That's the kind of superstition that I would put money on.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Wait, you won't believe in a ghost cat, but you believe this. Who are you? Jack? Love that one? Carry Kerry. That is a great one. Fascinating. Cliff's got a group of Quakers is called a shaker like that one. Fascinating. And hot water will turn into ice faster than cold water. Fascinating, fascinating.
Speaker 3: You know which one I still think about that we had the other week was hot water sounds different to cold waterers.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is so good once you know this. And I did bore my teenage daughter at the weekend with that, and even she went, that is actually interesting.
Speaker 3: You start listening to taps differently.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so this, my friends, once you know this, the world changes forever. This is warm water. Listen up, could be in an ice warm cup of delicious del Marti cold water. That is obvious that this is thinner cold water. It sounds thinner to me, and it's higher pitched it is. You're right, it was warm water. I got a steam coming up.
Speaker 6: Well, Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: We're looking for your facts. We gray them. Is your facts.
Speaker 14: Fascinating, mildly interesting.
Speaker 4: Or Karlie Christian, I can't call in. I'm dictating this on Syrian sending it to you. Oh, Carly Modern, I like it by Christian. What do you think of this one? Rubber bands last longer if they are refrigerated.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's going through so many rubber bands. Not another one, I.
Speaker 4: Have to I wouldn't even know where they're kept in the house. The old rubber band draw. All right, this take some facts, Trish, Good morning, Good morning, Good morning, Trish. Are you having a good week so far?
Speaker 12: Trish, absolutely in the middle of moving, but having a good week.
Speaker 4: Well, good luck with the move. Stressful moving, Yes, it is, indeed.
Speaker 15: Sorry, it's got my.
Speaker 4: Dog dog the ripe secured. That is, to be honest with you. You haven't broken in somewhere with you. That sounds like a guard dog moving house, moving stuff somebody else's house. Trish, We've got you fascinating. You caught me, gotcha, trash? What a great alibi. It kind of been me I was on a radio show exactly all right, Trish, what is your facts for us? Mate?
Speaker 15: Why that is that the piece of toothposts that you squeeze onto your toothbrush is actually called a murdle?
Speaker 14: Mildly interesting?
Speaker 4: No, actually, I would tell somebody else that I'm going to upgrade your fascinating. Yeah, Nordle, I like it, Trish. You sound like that. Where you're calling from is empty, you know, when it's all eque we can move everything.
Speaker 12: Because I've moved everything out of the house that I've broke into.
Speaker 4: God sha, Trish. Fascinating all right, trist good luck with the move. Thanks for calling, mate, Thanks guy. Linda Coome morning yesterday. Why are they playing hide and seek on the lines? Linda?
Speaker 15: Hello?
Speaker 4: Ah, there you go, Linda. What the fact?
Speaker 15: Did you know that lizards do actually flatten their bodies when they're drinking water and.
Speaker 12: They drink really quickly and that's where you get the saying flood out like a lizard drinking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sorry, Linda, you lost me on that one. Not the fact fact off that's going to marry here come morning, Mary, Good morning, gotcha Mary? Mary? What the fact? What's your your factories? Mate?
Speaker 15: So, guys, did you know are you Our rhinoceros's horn is made of keratin, the same stuff out finger and toenails is made of.
Speaker 4: And beautiful, luxurious lady hair.
Speaker 15: True, I'd like to see Patsy nibbling on that after she's given it a trim. She's lost a toenails.
Speaker 2: Let's not bring.
Speaker 4: Well, don't Mary, I've forgot about that nice awful moment in show history, the old chewing on the nails.
Speaker 3: Kind of funny image. You imagine Patty nibbling on a rhinocerous horn.
Speaker 5: I can't say.
Speaker 2: I don't bring my whole self to the show.
Speaker 15: Chubby unicorns too, Sorry, I call rhinoceroses chubby unicorns unicorns.
Speaker 4: The title of today's show is chubby unicorns. I love that, Mary, only is that as a next time I prompted for a new password, Unicorn is a great one. Let's all use that. Mary's given us something there, chubby unicorn, Mary, thank you very much for corna have a good day.
Speaker 15: You're welcome you too. Bye.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to word James. Now, come on in, James, goodday, guys.
Speaker 9: Here's it gone?
Speaker 4: Good James? And what's your fact?
Speaker 11: For us, a giraffe has the same number of neckbones as a human.
Speaker 3: That is fascinating. No, no, come on, think of how long they're next. Christian.
Speaker 4: You're right, I would have thought it would be actually double the amount of vertebrae.
Speaker 6: Fascinating.
Speaker 13: I didn't believe in myself when I heard it too, But it was on the back of like one of those all natural little chewy lollies.
Speaker 4: Those are at the back of those little facts about the lawyers educated a lot of Australian.
Speaker 6: You're listening to the Christian of Carl's Show.
Speaker 4: Podcast looking for your facts? Are they kidder facts fascinating or are they not?
Speaker 3: Can I give you one from the Brownlow Medal on Monday Night? Yeah, that I found fascinat. I didn't know until they were.
Speaker 4: Doing come in anything interesting from Monday Nights Brownload Jack.
Speaker 3: But I did find this interesting. When they were doing the memorial for the Great Ron Brassy, they said that Melbourne trying to get Brassy to the demons because his father played there was the inspiration for the current day father son rule. He was the first father son prospect.
Speaker 4: Fascinating. That is actually a great fact from Monday But the only one that will ever come out of the brown loads. Someone had to die to give that fact. That is a Ron Brassy's ultimate sacrifice. Fascinating alright, working for your facts on nine four one four one oh four three, Jamie, what the fact?
Speaker 7: My fact is that our whole, our whole earth, elephants in humans are the only ones who have defined chins.
Speaker 4: I love this fascinating just even the theory of it. A defined chin. But I've seen it like an oranga tongue with a great strong jaw line. It's got jaw but chin well, chin panzy the name?
Speaker 3: What makes a chin?
Speaker 4: Chin?
Speaker 3: Because a jaw bone is a chin. Though, if you've got a monkey's got a chin, surely so they chew, they.
Speaker 4: Have a mandible.
Speaker 7: It doesn't if you google it it does have a chin.
Speaker 4: So the only animals humans an elephant, Yeah, an elephant has many many chins.
Speaker 3: I'm looking what what that looks like?
Speaker 4: A chin? What animal are you looking at?
Speaker 3: The tone?
Speaker 4: That's a chin? That No, it's a big old jaw line, sure, sir, but it is a chin. What do you think that's a chin? What do you think it is real?
Speaker 5: That's in a times eggs chin you have to be able to stroke documentary.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 3: Yes, I actually think in Lion King Rafiki does a if that is your hertoon, hang.
Speaker 4: On, some mu's got the smoking gun. Jamie stretches, Jamie, this is one of the most contentious ones ever. I like it. We're going to send your prize. You can anyone call in and verify otherwise. So what he just said, So it says elephants and humans only us and the elephants have chins.
Speaker 3: My mind is dashing through all the animals to think of chins. But then my cat this morning, Larry under his chin and has a chin. Dogs, my German shepherd dog, has a big old jaw line. I wouldn't ye, I wouldn't say dogs.
Speaker 2: Is all that just a jaw?
Speaker 4: When does the chin become a sorry chin and a jaw? Things? I thought i'd ask on radio? When does a chin become a jaw? Calling now on nine four one four, one oh four three? Real? Can you look that up versus jaw?
Speaker 5: You give me a minute or two maybe take a call?
Speaker 4: All right, yeah, why not? Okay, I'll do that, thanks, mister producer. Checking your wait around? Who we got here?
Speaker 16: Lorenzo High Team of my fact today is that before Melbourne was called Melbourne, people sort of calling it bat Mania.
Speaker 4: That is a great one as well, Lorenzo. Fascinating what a great city would be to live in that was called Batmania. Yeah, we'll.
Speaker 16: Dressing up as Batman all day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Lorenzo, you're in school holidays, yeah, yeah, your second week, you're bored kind of yeah, Yeah, that's it. Give a radio show. It's a thing to do, isn't it? Gotcha, Lorenzo will send your price. Thank you very much for giving us a call. Okay, bye, Yeah, what do you found out?
Speaker 5: Chin is separate to the jaw. It's a protruding bone beneath your jaw.
Speaker 4: No, it's part of it. No it's not.
Speaker 3: It's it's got to protrude. Yeah, it's got to protrude.
Speaker 4: You've gotta like think, open up another tap. Animals with protruding jaws. Just type it in and see what Google comes back. Okay, to see what the algorithm's got. Animals with protruding jaw lines.
Speaker 3: Meaning of I can't really picture the animal, the elephant with the musculine jaw line.
Speaker 4: Does anyone work at Melbourne Zoo? Go and have a look at the animals this morning to a chin inspection report back to us.
Speaker 3: A lion has a chin, he's got the has got a great.
Speaker 4: One, has got a great one hair. Money, Good morning.
Speaker 9: Money, morning morning.
Speaker 17: You know that oranges the fruit are older than orange, the color are.
Speaker 4: What do you mean.
Speaker 17: Oranges have been around longer than orange the color?
Speaker 3: When did they invent orange to color?
Speaker 17: In sixteen hundreds?
Speaker 3: Okay, so the word for orange you mean? Yes, yeah, I thought you literally the color spectrum of orange between red and yellow.
Speaker 4: So what in pre sixteen hundred, So the fifteen hundreds, what are they called an orange because it's called orange?
Speaker 17: Yeah, it was called cefron or, it was called yellow red, and then gave it the name orange. And the oranges they originated in Southeast Asia. But I don't know when. But all I know is the sixteen hundreds is when they named the color orange. But oranges had been around long before that.
Speaker 3: I was going to say fascinating, but we stayed on it too long.
Speaker 4: I have no choice.
Speaker 17: No orange has no rhyming word in the English language forage.
Speaker 4: No, not until actually no orange orange. Now you're quite right, money, thank you very much, cool, Thank you that money, was there when they named it Money actually named it sixteen hundreds. That lady was she in a budgy cage as well. There was a money is someone who has budgies. Budge guards money. Check your budgy for chins, Baggy, Yes, what's your fat?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 13: Just with yours on your water. If you turn your shower on, like the hot water on the show, you can hear when it goes hot. You know, when you're turning your hot water on it comes to a coal and it hurts up. You can actually hear when it goes hot.
Speaker 4: I can listen out for today. So because we were just playing on the show, Baggy, Hell, this is the sound of warm water and it sounds different than cold. So Baggie, this is warm water and this is cold water. So you reckon cold coming out the shower. You'd hear the transition as it became. You did love that? Now that is fascinating.
Speaker 9: How do you know that, Baggy, because I hear it every time I ever sree.
Speaker 4: But there you go, high witness account.
Speaker 3: He's lived it.
Speaker 4: All right, Baggy. Thank you.
Speaker 6: Christian O Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian and ask caller Baggy talking about how you can hear the change when it goes in the shower from cold to hot water. That sound changes due to the expansion of the copper pipe when hot water passes through it. As the copper expands, the speed of water changes and the sound frequency changes. Now we know, all right, So sometimes on the show we need something called the one word phone and where we just have one WP and we see what stories you've got. Yesterday we had this amazing story about keys from Pascal.
Speaker 7: A friend of mine drove me to the airport. Her car was actually stolen, but what actually happened was that this other guy who drove a similar car had parked in a non parking zone and had wrung his father to come and pick it up. When the father arrived, the son's car had actually been towed away, and he found my friend's car and he tried the keys, which actually opened the door. The son finally got back, he goes to his dad's place and he goes, where's my car? That's not my car.
Speaker 4: So the one word is keys. What stories have you got involving keys? On nine four one, four to three.
Speaker 3: I had a key car story when I had my first car in nineteen eighty six, Toyota Corona. The front door didn't work, the lock didn't work, and I had to climb in through the passenger door if I wanted to lock my car.
Speaker 4: Nice to ask you how much? And jukes of Hazzard they used to do that. How long did that carry on going?
Speaker 7: For?
Speaker 3: That would have been about six months before the car I thought, once.
Speaker 4: Or twice until you've got it easily repairs. Not our boy.
Speaker 6: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: We're doing a one word phone in right now, one word many stories. Keys, What is your story involving Keys on nine four one four one o four three producers? Yeah, I forgotten? What's that song I've got the Key, I've got this. We need that the Secret Urban Cookie Collective? Is it? Do you remember?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 2: Was the disco song?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've got the Key, I've got the secret. No, no, no, he goes I've got the key, I've got the secret.
Speaker 3: It starts like, yeah, yeah, I feel like I'm listening to No.
Speaker 4: We just do carry o keep me and Patsy all right? So Keys nine four one four one o four three. Good morning Jesse.
Speaker 18: Good morning Christian team.
Speaker 11: How are we?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll go Jesse. So Keys what's your story? Mate?
Speaker 18: So myself and a few of the boys decided we'd go to Aubrey for the racers big mate that.
Speaker 9: They have up there.
Speaker 18: On the way up, he was being a pest. Happened everyone on the ears.
Speaker 9: It's a four hour drive and then up there.
Speaker 4: I remember that when you were nine, one of his ears.
Speaker 18: Serious all day da and everyone pushing everyone over. And then we thought we'd play a trick on him. He left his keys up on the bench and we threw him in our pocket and hit him from him and he was drunk, so he didn't realize. And we're about three and a half hours on the way home and one of the other boys that we'd met up there calls up and goes, he has anyone accidentally grabbed my car keys.
Speaker 4: Like a movie.
Speaker 9: The pest is obviously unknowing what's happened.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 9: Around and drive back.
Speaker 18: He obviously just got tomsy.
Speaker 4: See that's a great story.
Speaker 9: Another three and a half hours of swigging is on the way back.
Speaker 4: Jesse, Thank you very much, mate. It's good to mesh. Good morning, Good morning, all right, So what's your story involving keys?
Speaker 19: Oh years ago, we decided my partner and I decided to have a romantic weekend away in areas inlet. We hired a nice little apartment and it had everything was really lovely, and he bought his old Commodore and he loved his Commodore, and he thought when we went out for a walk, he thought, I'll hide the keys.
Speaker 4: Okay, well around there is in that. There's so many Commodore rustlers around there, ye, so don't.
Speaker 19: Anyway, later that day I decided to steam some potatoes, and.
Speaker 4: Really was there about weekend commodore. Why don't I steam some potato? Okay, I guess yea.
Speaker 19: And I'm short. And the microwave was above where I couldn't see inside it, so you know, he was having a shower. So I put the potatoes and a plastic bag and put them up in the microwave and it blew up, along with his keys. Of course, it had the key, you know, the key lock. It exploded.
Speaker 4: Not microwave friendly, No potatoes.
Speaker 19: Very happy. There was my fould, of course, but anyway, yeah, so we had to get someone to come and bring the spare key.
Speaker 4: You can come from steam those potatoes. It scorched, yes, she said, all right, thank you, thank you very much. It's got a Jackie now morning Jackie. Hi guys, Hi guys, Hi, Hi, Hi guys. Yeah, hello, Sorry, all right, that's enough fun everybody. It's like flicking eese or the radio, isn't it now, Jackie? What is your story about keys?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 12: Morning guy?
Speaker 4: Sorry, carry on.
Speaker 12: Well, we pulled out our logo on the name as we want to advertise it, and an opportunity fee found a set of keys which belonged to the car front of the factory and obviously stole it.
Speaker 4: So I stole a company car with your logo on the side, Yes, with the key.
Speaker 12: So three months later we got a phone call from an irate neighbor saying, for Christ's sakes, do you have to keep parking your car over our driveway? And we've stopped and looked at each other and went which registered number is this? And they told us and we said, oh, that's a stolen car. So we quickly got onto another car and went off and stole it back.
Speaker 4: Now this is tomorrow's phone and Reste's brilliant. That's wonderful, Jackie.
Speaker 17: But the best thing was the.
Speaker 12: Ashray was full of money and the tank was full of petrol, so we got a bonus out of being stolen. And I could well imagine the thief coming out and going, I want to report this, but oh, there's no honor amongst these.
Speaker 4: Now is this it's about worth a major crime, please, Detective m But of.
Speaker 12: Course we had to sell the car again quickly because he had the set of key, so he could have stolen it back.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's Monday's phone and when it again for the pencil that morning. But all right, well, Jackie, thank you very much your story.
Speaker 12: Good morning, thank you for listening to me.
Speaker 4: Good morning. What is going on? I've got.
Speaker 6: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Stories coming in about keys. Christian. In twenty thirteen, my wife taught to myself. We're in Lapland looking at the northern lights. I've always wanted to do that. It was early spring, lots of snow on the ground, very dark, great view of the lights. Then we went to drive back to this motown. I realized I'd lost the keys in that big old snow. We were out there qua while using lights from cameras, an old school videogram. I remember those big old things just have a spotlight on them to retrace their steps until we finally found them an hour later. Thought it would be stuck in the middle of nowhere until daylight. Peter from Brisbane, sending this to you whilst on a flight from Melbourne to Brisolan, Brisbane using the Wi Fi listening to you on the iHeartRadio app. That is pretty amazing doing that and up in the sky, Peter, thank you very much. All right, So, I think most of us will have a story or two about somewhere god awful that you've stayed. Most grown ups have got a story about somewhere terrible where you were trying to save money. You didn't have a lot of money on a time you're on a holiday, on a budge that you were traveling, and you just you looked at it and thought, wow, it's fifty bucks. It can't be. How bad can it be. It's a bed, it's just a night in my life. And then you get there, you go, good God, I'm in danger here. So that's what we want to talk about. The worst place you've ever stayed on nine four one four one oh four three Rio. You've recently spent five weeks traveling all around Europe.
Speaker 5: Yes, I went to Edinburgh, at the start for the Fringe festival, which is like a massive stand up festival.
Speaker 3: Three thousand.
Speaker 4: That's amazing.
Speaker 5: It's huge, And as you know, I left my planning for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I told you six months beforehand book somewhere now.
Speaker 3: And it was like, ah, doesn't the city double in size or triple in size?
Speaker 5: Even I didn't heed your advice, And so like maybe a few weeks out, I was like, oh, I bed, look, accommodation. Everything's booked out, absolutely everything in the entire city except for a hostel, which used to be like a normal hostel with dorms. And I think they realized they can cram a lot more people in if they make it into a pod hostile, which ali.
Speaker 4: You see this in alien movies, don't you whar the people who are all sort of an anime in some sort of goog suspended goose polish.
Speaker 3: How big is the pot?
Speaker 5: The pot is probably the size of a single bit.
Speaker 4: But basically you're in a drawer. In my mind when i'm I can't imagine relaxing enough to sleep in it.
Speaker 5: Yes, I think of like a normal room and then on the first.
Speaker 4: Like a baby ward like an incubator exactly is exactly what it is. Yes, that feels like an Adam Sanderer movie with Kevin James. I'd watch it. So anyway, you're in this pot and the people on top of you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, there's three layers of so instead of a double humans can't parks. There's about thirty people in a room. So then you get up to the top pod, there's a there's ladders and we where were you on the I was luckily on.
Speaker 4: The bottom, which the whole thing just stinks of stale farts. Did it smell? Yeah?
Speaker 5: There was definitely so many people in there.
Speaker 4: People are getting drunk and having a good time, coming in all hours, aren't they? And selling lights on it?
Speaker 3: But are you sealed in it?
Speaker 2: I think the ones in Asia? Is that what you're saying, Jack, where you you're all sort of in your own little.
Speaker 5: That's what they're going That's what they're going for. But it's curtain or you've got is sort of sheer curtains exactly.
Speaker 3: It's punks with a curtain.
Speaker 4: Relax.
Speaker 5: You can't you can hear everything because it's paper thin. You can't also get changed anywhere because.
Speaker 4: They met someone on a one night standing doing it.
Speaker 5: I won't get into details, but I've got noises. I heard some noises and they weren't like they were cooking.
Speaker 4: They were steam and potatoes.
Speaker 3: In the pod four nights in.
Speaker 4: I'd rather be homeless. There's no way, a neglige, a curtain.
Speaker 5: You just have to go, I'm only going to sleep. I'm only going to sleep there. And then you just try to spend as little time as you can.
Speaker 2: How many so how many people use? Like how many lose to all those people down the hall?
Speaker 5: Oh, I mean there's one one looper level, So I mean there's like, I guess ninety people.
Speaker 3: Now that I barely lived.
Speaker 4: He scratching.
Speaker 18: Now you go.
Speaker 4: That is the story that I think everyone has. You've all stayed someone like that worst place you ever stayed.
Speaker 6: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: You were just taking some calls there Rio showing me the photo from the inside of that pod. The you can't call that a curtain. It's you know that in a fly sheet on a tent. That's it's not doubt. What is that stain? Someone previously and they had a very heavy cold. Let's just say, do.
Speaker 3: Your legs even butt up against the end of it? It's like you don't have enough room.
Speaker 5: My legs were sort of dangling just outside.
Speaker 4: This whole thing is very undignified. I say, all right, CHECKI well, where's the worst place you've ever stayed?
Speaker 3: When I was twenty, I was in Barcelona and I stayed in something that was pitched to me as an unmarked hostel straight away.
Speaker 4: That's a hard swirl. Hostile anyway is a bad proposition.
Speaker 3: You save money because it's not in the official hostel guide of Barcelona. Is how she sold it to me. We got in there and it's just this girl's apartment. In the second bedroom, she's put twelve six bunk beds, so twelve sleeps twelve and me and my mates look up so humid trifficking three of the bunk beds. On one of them a nice landing couple who were traveling through was sharing a bunk bed. The others were made up of British guys married British guys who obviously got the weekend away.
Speaker 4: Can I apologize for the country?
Speaker 3: One guy couldn't get up his bunk in the middle of the night, so sore the floor.
Speaker 4: We don't travel well? All right? Worst place you've ever stayed, Nathan, what's it for you morning, Nathan?
Speaker 11: Here go on, Christian.
Speaker 4: I'm good Nathan, welcome to the show. So worst place you ever stayed?
Speaker 11: So family and I were traveling back from Queensland. We stopped at BONDI did all the scenes, stayed at a backpackers fifty bucks at night, all going into the room at one o'clock China sleep could hearing these noises and found out there was a python under the bed.
Speaker 4: Also staying there. Fifty bucks is a deal for you're a pace of this to say no to So what did? What did you do?
Speaker 11: We ended up getting management up and then they got a snake catcher and yeah, it was a very big python.
Speaker 4: Terrifying Nathan, Thank you very much. A cool well.
Speaker 6: Christian Connell's Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Grand Final week of the last couple of weeks, we're we're looking for super fans. If your teams make it through into the Grand Final, would you be up for putting your house on the line, showing us your colors and could we come around on Monday of the Grand Finals week. You get a thousand dollars in cash and you get the front of your house painted in your team's colors, and you also have to have the front of your house declaring it that actually you are this year's twenty twenty three premiers. Pain my House you are the Oh yes, I'd forgotten we requested this two days ago. I thought I was going into Painted Team, paint Big Disco Classic, my house will paint Team. Are you feeling rave? Do you believe this?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 5: Your house freed premius in twenty three.
Speaker 4: Jack and I will try what could we continue the whole week with various paint songs. So you went for instead of piano man, painter man.
Speaker 5: Pain my house, you are the pain of man bringing out yours and chas.
Speaker 4: Listen, he slept in the pod before nights to the granny coverted flea. I'm sure they'll be winning. It's mad mister, workings of a mad genius. Anyway, Well, thanks to Monica Paints, painting made easy Monarch Australia's premium range of pain brushers and accessories. Also we should thank the sign writers. If you look at the photos of the two houses that are about to talk about, right, you've got Belinda the super fan from the Pies. Her house looks amazing, so she's a Pies fan, so she got the big stripes. She lives in a house is basically it looks like it's attached to a cylinder or turret. So it's perfect for the big stripes of Collinwood. So if you got a Facebook or Instagram you can find it there. Search up the Christian O'Connor's show. But doing the great sign writing Vinage Customs dot com. Thank you very much for that. All right. So yesterday Belinda really is a big Pies superfan and she got kids. They're all Pies fans. She took them down to the big training session that they had yesterday.
Speaker 3: This morning we went down to training and guess what.
Speaker 4: The Collingwood Football Club loves the pictures of our house painted in black and white.
Speaker 2: And here are some of their reactions.
Speaker 17: Hello.
Speaker 20: Hello, it's Nathan Murphy here. I've just seen what you've done to your house and it looks amazing. Congrats on winning the competition. You definitely deserve it. Have a good one and go Pies.
Speaker 11: Hey Belinda, it's o Marco here and I've just been shown a photo of your house and wow, wee is it cool.
Speaker 5: Let's hopefully paint the town black and white.
Speaker 3: Just like you have and hopefully we have a very good weekend.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 4: If you want to go and see the house, where is it?
Speaker 3: Jackie Boy the Instagram page and the Christianconde page the house the dress thought that was weird that you couldn't do that. It's virtual homes on the world Wide Web. Can see it online on Instagram and Facebook, but you can also see it Belinda's house. The Collingwood painted house is Fellgate Parade, Vermont South. The Lion's house is Malcolm Creek Parade, Craigie Burn.
Speaker 4: Yesterday, the actually the Instagram feed of the Lions did a photo shadow of the amazing job of Aaron, the Lions fan. This is Aaron.
Speaker 21: Data Christian Aaron here from the Brisbee Lion's house. Paintwork's all done, looks fabulous. Plenty of people stopping by and having a log. Lion supporters getting there for a Fidoh. The ones that just don't follow either team but want to support the lines on the day. They're getting down and giving us support. The only ones that's sort of been a bit left out of the pie supporters they come past, don't really have much to do, so going forward just to make sure it's inclusive. I've organized for a dentist as well, so any Pie supporters want to come down and have a look at the house, They've got something there.
Speaker 4: For them as well. I like Aaron, he's great, So again, if you want to go and see them.
Speaker 3: They are Aaron's House with the Lion's colors. I meant the Social page, Malcolm Creek Parade in Craigie Burn. Or if you want to see the Pie's house, Belinda's house is Felgate Parade Firm on South.
Speaker 6: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Today is Thank a Taylor Day. Thank you Taylor, Thank you Taylor's and Seamstresses and haberdasheries. Movies for Taylor's.
Speaker 3: What are they watching?
Speaker 4: Pin City, The Sin City, Silver, Soft Start, Soft Start, The Evil Thread, Oh, horror movies, Silver plus, Warman Up, get Hem to the Greek Gold, The Hunt for the Thread in October, Dass Suits Gold and Field of Seams Silba. Now you quite much, Jackie boy. What are those Taylor's watching?
Speaker 3: They're enjoying Loom with a View.
Speaker 4: Oh that's very good. Gold Loo is very good. Go back quite a few centuries, but exactly topical one for the older demo.
Speaker 3: I like it The Secret Life of Alter Mitty. Sorry, he's altering the clothes. He's also in the comedy A Good Way, Bronze Men, whoysteric coats.
Speaker 4: Gold and that's also gold. I'm brave there could have been a mispronunciation there, or you would have got gold for that too. All right, So what have you got then? Movie to Taylor's oh four seventy five three one O four three Carl br.
Speaker 6: You're listening to the question o'carl show podcast?
Speaker 4: Seen an ad for something that is one hundred percent Patsy's name written all over The man from Snowy River Live, you'll be out there money on it now, there'd be a Friday Morning Patsy, what's your double thumbs up?
Speaker 2: The man from with my though is there? Are we advertising love? Actually? With the live orchestra? I wouldn't mind going.
Speaker 4: To Okay, well, what do you want me to do? Speak to Richard?
Speaker 2: That's more in my wheelhouse than Snowy River.
Speaker 4: I'm turning you now. You'll be at Snowy River.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 4: So we're looking for Taylor movies today and the time waste on Thank you Taylor day, Jack are you ready to pin in? Mark?
Speaker 22: I am technical turn sewing this Daisy Bronze, Edward Needle Hairs Silver, Sean of the Thread Gold, Sonia the Threading Singer gold, very good, Kathy Mary Bobbins gold, that's very smart, darning Private Ryan.
Speaker 3: Silva turn up and Hooch silver.
Speaker 4: Patchwork Adams gold, So Mamma to the train, Sharon, that's very good. No Cordroy for old men silver, Seamstress of the Lambs. When Harry pimprick Sally silver, arm A Threading gold, Christopher Davis though, the first one with Alma thread and that's very good, Buttonheimer gold. And when Harry tapered Sammy silvera. All right, Jackie boy, who's getting deal Marty for three months?
Speaker 3: Let's give it to Kathy for the threading Singer.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast, All right, Tomorrow's show, Today, Tomorrow's show, Thursday, head off the public Holiday is our Grand Final show?
Speaker 4: Gee F s gee s g F s osy ossy ossy. So yeah, that's tomorrow's show, the Big Aussie Final. Everyone calls it that here. I know all the terms. It's the Aussie Final. What I know you Assis, all right, So on our Grand Final show tomorrow, five Degrees of the Grand Final, Jackie Boy, you can go, I think quite close.
Speaker 3: Well, not at the same time as me, but Darcy Moore, captain of Collingwood, went to the same primary school as me apparently, so.
Speaker 4: To Alumi is it Illumini alumni, Aluminum alumni alumni. He's always here when it matters of high education and all. Bless you do you tried? Yeah, those what Vickies can have a go? Par't mammies and daddies weren't doctors to actually pay for a decent educating.
Speaker 3: We're both alumni of the same primary school.
Speaker 4: All right, so if you want to get in there, you can email me five Degrees of the Grand Final Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. And also we should hopefully have Peter Donekos as well, the Macedonian Marvel on tomorrow's show because it's a huge moment for his family on Saturday as well. We're back tomorrow Frog g f s you got it.
Speaker 6: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast