Speaker 1: I would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which this episode is being recorded, the Komboo Marry people. We pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Today I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson, and this is the Rise and Concer podcast. This is the podcast where we ch have mindset, self development and becoming your higher self mix soon with a lot of laughs, plus behind the scenes of my life running two businesses and being among Think of us as the perfect combo of brunch with your besties mixed with self development. No matter where you are in your journey, We're here to help you be curious, pull yourself out, and embrace radical self awareness. If you're ready to get into the driver's seat of your own life and stop letting life pass you by, then you're.
Speaker 2: In the right place.
Speaker 1: Hello, my loves, and welcome back to the potty. As I'm recording this, we are at the Rise x Yogable Retreat. So it might sound like VM because it is. But we have to do this intro because I want to spend Monday with Tim and Ivy and have some time with them after being wearing the retreat. But this episode is so fun. It's actually a pulled audio from a Q and A from the project from our latest live round.
Speaker 2: And I had a question.
Speaker 1: About holding wealth, and basically she explained that she has this constant pattern of you know, she can attract money really easy. She can have money coming in, but then she can never keep it if she always attracts a bill or something else comes in and she always has more money leaving than coming in, and she just feels like I can't hold wealth. And so I answer this question and I explain the energetics, I explain you know, your relationship about money, and really get into it. So that's what we're doing this podcast. It is a quick and short one. We just thought this was so valuable. Obviously, we have the Abundance Academy opening so soon. It opens on the fourth of September at eight am Australian Eastern Standard time. And this is our brand new course all about money, energetics and your relationship with money. So if you have ever had some funky beliefs around money, maybe from your parents, how you grew up, you know, maybe you feel like similar to this question that you can attract but you can't hold it, like it just it's like it disappears. Maybe you feel like when you do get money, you feel so frugal and you feel so attached to it, and you don't want to spend any money and you feel like there's never enough. Or maybe you're someone who you just you don't want to look at your bank account, you don't even want to talk about money, like you feel weird talking about money. You probably feel, you know, weird even listening to my money content. All these things are telling you that you have a funky relationship with money. So that is exactly what this course does is it's just showing you that your frequency, your relationship, your energy around money does matter. And not a lot of people do talk about this, you know, this is not taught in schools and even in the personal development industry.
Speaker 2: There is a lot about.
Speaker 1: You know, going after your career, being very successful in your business, but like anything else, you also need to work on your money mindset, your relationship with money. If that's something that constantly comes up for you as something that is just a bit of an issue. And i've you know, probably said this a lot on the podcast before. But the great analogy is there is a wild statistic that seventy percent of lot of winners not only lose their earnings, but they go bankrupt within twelve months of winning the lotto. And that's just showing you that there is more to money than just having it or not having it. Money is a neutral resource, it is a frequency and we can grow, We can work on our relationship with money so it feels safe, secure, so it feels like you have enough so you don't feel anxiously attached. And that is what we're doing in the Abundance Academy. Basically, it will start on the first of October and a piece of content will drop every single day for thirty days.
Speaker 2: We've tried to do.
Speaker 1: The content in a smaller, bite sized piece, so every single day you're getting value and it builds on the previous day, so you'll get an audio training. It will feel like you're listening to a podcast. There will also be a workbook. There will also be subconscious rewiring tracks, there will be meditations, there's a timeline therapy training and also padding and also we are doing a bonus episode tomorrow that gives you a bit more of an insight and a rundown. What's in the Abundance Academy if you want to know more, so look out for that, and also in the show notes, we will be putting a code so you can get fifty percent off the Abundance Academy. This is only for the live round and for a limited amount of time, just because it is the first time we are launching it and we are so excited to get you guys in there. But if you have any questions, also come and see us over on Instagram because we do have a Q and a up on our highlights. All right, let's get into the episode. So the first question is from Ashley, and she says holding wealth. I have money coming in and I'm solid in that that she has an earning capacity, but there are leaks everywhere. What is something I can do to make sure I don't have to just pay a million bills as soon as.
Speaker 2: It hits my account and then I'm back at zero again.
Speaker 1: For this, I think the first thing you need to realize is holding is.
Speaker 2: Just safety in our body.
Speaker 3: So we can hold money, we can hold relationships, you know, anything energetically where we feel safe and comfortable. And we have normalized it in our nervous system. When we haven't normalized it, when we don't feel safe, that's when we are like I can't have this, like take it back, and that's when we will manifest you know, extra bills and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So the first thing i'd be looking at, and like I said, I am doing a whole course about this to go deeper, but I'd be looking at what subconscious beliefs do you have that you don't think it's safe to.
Speaker 2: Hold this amount of money.
Speaker 1: I would be thinking about what secondhand gain you get by not holding.
Speaker 2: This amount of money, so you know, you could go back to the energetic minimums. And for example, let's say holding wealth, you think, okay, well, if I actually have to.
Speaker 4: Hold the wealth, well, it actually means that I would feel like I have to financially pay for my family or for my boyfriend, or I have to financially start making better financial decisions or actually know what to do with this money.
Speaker 2: And if you don't feel safe.
Speaker 1: Doing that, then you will just never even be in a place where you can do that, because like energetically and subconsciously, you will find.
Speaker 2: Ways to get rid of it.
Speaker 1: So you don't actually have to be responsible with money, so you don't have to share money, you.
Speaker 2: Know, those sorts of things.
Speaker 1: So I would be really looking into what do you gain by being in the position where you don't hold wealth. For me, when I was in a position where I held wealth, and I would just constantly, you know, I could earn more money, but then I'd attract more bills.
Speaker 2: Was a huge responsibility with money. It was.
Speaker 1: It was about when I was like twenty one and I realized that I had kind of developed this self concept that I'm like, oh, I'm just a unique student.
Speaker 2: I don't need to save. I've never got money, you know, to go out.
Speaker 1: I always had people like, you know, covering my getting into the club charge or like if I need to throw money, I borrow money off Tim. And I very much like played into this character of I'm shit with money.
Speaker 2: I never have money. So it's like and I had normalized that in my reality.
Speaker 1: So of course when money came in, there was always reasons for it to go out because that's what I had normalized. So you really have to think about what are you actually gaining, And it's always ikey to think about that because usually it's stuff like not wanting to take responsibility, getting to you know, someone else save you, or like you know those like kind of like ikey things that we wouldn't want to actually admit, but when you get really honest, some things come out. So I would just be looking at that, and then this is an energetic thing where you need to start stretching your minimum of holding that amount of wealth. So a great example of this is, for example, the amount of wealth that I can hold now is you know, like two hundred times the amount that I used.
Speaker 2: To be able to hold.
Speaker 1: And it's not like one day I just woke up and I'm like, oh I can be a millionaire and now I can just like Holden Thiss money. It didn't work like that. I had to slowly stretch myself. And that's why if you.
Speaker 2: Have followed my journey, you know, it started.
Speaker 1: Off with me and Tim buying this sweet little townhouse that was two bedroom, very little yard like, very very entry level into property. And then once I had normalized that in my body, I worked on how can I stretch myself? How can I energetically stretch myself to hold more wealth? And then we bought our next house with it that was full bedroom. It's still a duplex, but it was full bedroom. It was blah blah blah. And that felt like a stretch and it felt like really dysregulating. So I had to really work on regulating my nervous system.
Speaker 2: I had to work on holding that sort of energy. And then we bought it. Do you know what I mean? Like, it's this this thing.
Speaker 1: So for you, whatever the amount is, maybe it's I want to normalize five hundred dollars in my savings account, and so I would be doing meditations where you see that five hundred dollars and you feel safe and you feel peaceful, and you feel like I just couldn't imagine not having five hundred dollars into.
Speaker 2: My account even if you don't.
Speaker 1: And do you know what I mean, like, start playing with that energy of what you're normalizing.
Speaker 2: I'm actually normalizing right now?
Speaker 1: What would it feel like to have five million dollars just.
Speaker 2: Like hanging around me?
Speaker 1: Like my wealth would probably be more than that, But do you know what I mean of like seeing that in my account or like knowing that that's currently happening, you know, in my world.
Speaker 2: And Georgie when she was nineteen or.
Speaker 1: Twenty one couldn't even fathom that amount of money, but because I have worked my way up to it, it's something that definitely still feels like a stretch for.
Speaker 2: Me right now. But I'm normalizing that in my.
Speaker 1: Body because I know one day that will just be a normal amount for me. I'll just be like, yeah, of course it's in my account or like in my investment accounts or whatever, and that's what.
Speaker 2: I'm normalizing in my body. But I'm currently doing that work.
Speaker 1: So you might have to start at the five hundred and then slowly increase.
Speaker 2: The trick is to keep increasing. As soon as you feel normalized with an amount, go to the next.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conquer podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Concer podcast community. We're an independent podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing. And look, if you're feeling extra kind A review on Apple podcasts would be great.