Speaker 1: Celebrity news. You like that guard?
Speaker 2: All right, So it is two to seven, so within two minutes we're going to know. Just just chime in, man, all right, well there, let us know, keep watching and celebrity news we crow at naturally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So while that game wraps up, I want to talk about Danica Mason. Now, she's part of Brooklyn's community, the journalist community.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Belonged to a lot of community, you do.
Speaker 3: And she famously went viral earlier this year because she was in Italy broadcasting for the Today Show at the Winter Olympics and she had one too many to drink and her yeah, and the broadcast. She's also a very well respected NRL journalist. But yeah, she was over there for the Today Show and she made a mistake.
Speaker 1: We all make them.
Speaker 3: She had one too many drinks and she went live on air and it was a disaster.
Speaker 1: Take a listen if you never heard it.
Speaker 2: Look, we're going to go back to Danica, who reminds us all of those iguanas in Florida that get frozen and drop out of the trees.
Speaker 5: Carl, I don't know how to respond to that one, but literally, the like the price of coffee over here is actually fine. It's more the price of coffee in the US that we are going to have to get used to. I'm not sure why where are we going with that one, but anyway, let's get into the day's sport, because there is plenty happening back home.
Speaker 2: You can tell the speaking, what.
Speaker 3: Speaking, the slurring, but she still held herself together quite well, because if she's struggling to speak that much, she would have had.
Speaker 1: Like quite a few Yeah.
Speaker 3: So that was, you know, back months ago now, but she's finally spoken about it publicly for the first time on a podcast, and because the following day after it happened, she was back on air. She didn't lose her job everything, She was back on air and said she totally misjudged this situation, the situation, but since then she's kind of just we've swept it under the rug. We haven't spoken about it until now.
Speaker 6: Oh, you know what, I was, Honestly, I look back on that I was so I knew obviously, knew scrat straight away that I had screwed up. And anyway, and so the next sort of twenty four hours, I was just in a spiral. I was just thinking the world's worst.
Speaker 1: And I was like, well, this.
Speaker 6: Is my job gone, this is this gone.
Speaker 2: You know, but this shouldn't be for one mistake, Melissa.
Speaker 7: Now, I think that if you own your mistakes and you speak up, I mean, we are all flawed human beings, just trying to wing it through life, stuck together with cellotape. And I think she, you know, she did the right thing.
Speaker 2: It wasn't the worst thing in the world.
Speaker 1: And she didn't say anything offensive. She just carried away.
Speaker 3: Also, Tom Holland has revealed that he DMD this this he's so he's a Norwegian footballer, but he ordinarily plays soccer in the UK for Manchester, but he's become like the face of the World Cup this year.
Speaker 1: His name's Early Harland.
Speaker 3: So he's like that really Norwegian looking guy, that long blonde hair. He apparently DMed Earling. Tom Holland did, and just.
Speaker 1: Got left on red. He told the story take a listen, did you DM earling hand? Yes, And I'll tell you what.
Speaker 8: That is the That is exactly the type of humbling experience that is important for actors. Yeah, you know, once the text him, I'll take him to dinner. Not even a response, not an excuse.
Speaker 1: No, I'm busy tonight. I'm playing football, Nadach.
Speaker 7: Oh my goodness. Well, look, I think it's hard to make friends. That must be hard to make friends at that level of fame. You can't just sort of become mates with, you know, the dude down the street, you know, for no particular reason. So yeah, it's a it's a smaller pool.
Speaker 3: It's very sad that he DMed another guy becoming his friend.
Speaker 2: I don't get that. Like I've said before, I made my mates like in high school. I don't need any new friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never tried to be like celebrity friends with people either, Like I'd rather be friends with just normal people.
Speaker 1: Am I just a miserable person?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: Or to like I don't want friends, that's the next level.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've got friends that I like, but even then, I've got too many. And like I'm trying to pull back on a couple, trying to some friendship.
Speaker 1: Keep up, and then when you don't hang out with them.
Speaker 3: You feel bad, you feel like you have to catch up with them.
Speaker 1: I want to sit at home. I don't want to hang out with these.
Speaker 4: It is hard when you get into a relationship, especially like your boyfriend's just moved in with you. It's what you want to do is just hang at home, and that's great.
Speaker 2: Friends are a partner, if you think about it, you should be able to both.
Speaker 7: I think that you should have both. I think you should have a little bit of balance there, but I think quality over quantity. As to get older, that's what happens is you sort of start to pair.
Speaker 2: It back, especially your mental case friends. I've met a few of them that I wouldn't want to hang around them either.
Speaker 3: Hey, by the way, your friends, sorry, it's not coming home.
Speaker 1: Just like I let you know you lost. Yeah, you need to take the day off.
Speaker 8: What would I do when I get to.
Speaker 4: Seeing your stupids?
Speaker 6: Koboo?
Speaker 1: Who is just not I'm.
Speaker 8: Afraid not no?
Speaker 1: So does that mean sorry for me? Dumb?
Speaker 5: Dumb?
Speaker 1: Who's in the Grand Final now? Argentine, Argentina Spain. Yeah, Argentina could win two years in a row. Yeah, well two tournaments in a row.
Speaker 8: Also, there's no such team as Manchester by the way, it's Manchester City.
Speaker 2: There's two different teams.
Speaker 5: They hate each other.
Speaker 1: We don't care. Let him have this one. England lost this one.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Melissa, the food you are and I am too. Let's pick based on food? Are we going to go for the Argentinian sort of beautiful meat, Spanish grilled.
Speaker 7: Meats, Spanish? Look, we were talking about Spanish cuisine earlier, lots of tapers, snacks. You never get fomo when you eat Spanish.
Speaker 2: Based on food, you're going for Spain?
Speaker 1: About based on music? I love some Spanish music, but.
Speaker 2: Isn't that like Latin American music. It's not actually coming out of what's watched.
Speaker 4: An Argentinian song to compare it to.
Speaker 1: I'm sure we can find one.
Speaker 3: But like the Spanish Spanish speaking music, we've got bad Bunny, We've got pipull day baby, Miko, what.
Speaker 8: About the.
Speaker 2: Better Brooklyn Argentinian men or Spanish men?
Speaker 4: Probably the Argentinian I don't know. I need to have some comparisons.
Speaker 2: I bet you do, all right,