Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: I do love the word epidshrie.
Speaker 4: Okay, I can explain.
Speaker 5: Please, we will see this movie.
Speaker 1: It's called Pretty Rooman Christian O'Connell show. Gold one O four point three.
Speaker 3: Actually got text messages from sewer Boss who rest of the moment she's said like quite a few botteam and got COVID at the moment. She said that when she does come back in the building, she has many questions about that night in Vegas. Good morning, it's Tuesday morning. Welcome to the Christian O'Connell Show. Good morning, Patsy, Good morning Jackie Boy. Hi you guys, how are you Jackie Boy? So for the next three weeks, jack is home alone while your wife and al Webby son are the holiday.
Speaker 4: They're they're in law with my in laws. So I have to make suredian slip. He moved on quickly, but we all felt that gut punch.
Speaker 5: They're in laws.
Speaker 3: You say they're in America.
Speaker 5: I can't hear it.
Speaker 4: No way for them to get this order. And what I have to make sure I'm not doing is ordering takeout for every meal of.
Speaker 5: My Yeah, because otherwise for three weeks.
Speaker 4: So when I first got home from the airport on Sunday, the first thing I did was got to Nandos because I didn't have Nando's.
Speaker 6: In America a daily basis.
Speaker 4: I don't have that much Nando's, but.
Speaker 3: I feel like isn't like a dirty takeout. I kicked myself because they put lettuce in some of those ramps. It's actually technically.
Speaker 4: It had tomato.
Speaker 5: Christ this is health food. It's a health diet. And what do you have? The Perry Perry chicken?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I can't have pilts people delivering my meals to my door every day. So yesterday I went one better, drove to a takeout the chicken place I told you about Algina Lebanese Chocolate chicken.
Speaker 5: So that's on a Monday.
Speaker 3: If you start the week like that, the rest of the week will fall. And have you got beers in the fridge? Because if that was me, I'm watching TV opening a tinny because if there's no one else around, that's how we really have, isn't it.
Speaker 4: You have to be you guys, honestly have to be my eyes and ears and make sure that I'm not sponsors.
Speaker 5: Yes, for the next three weeks.
Speaker 4: Which is I cannot be trusted. I cannot have hot chips for every meal.
Speaker 6: No you can.
Speaker 4: I can't have beer in the fridge.
Speaker 3: I would love it if you did, though, And when Benker comes back, you've lighted up.
Speaker 5: There's like this beg puffball. Where's Jack? You're like, you're like Tom Hanks in the Elviss movie.
Speaker 3: Jack.
Speaker 4: Honestly, though, it's been two days and two takeout meals, so two from two?
Speaker 5: Please? However you start on a Monday, is how the rest of a week.
Speaker 4: This is a man begging for please you guys, it's on you. Nothing I can do. Make sure I cook my meals tonight. You know what you should do is why don't you take off and to eat.
Speaker 5: Uber uber eats?
Speaker 4: Yes, great idea.
Speaker 5: Are you going to do that?
Speaker 4: This door dash.
Speaker 5: Delivery as well? You need to delete all of them.
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: You also, what is in the fritch? Have you got food to like? Make food for yourself?
Speaker 4: I went to the supermarket, yes, say and this I'm the worst of the supermarket if I don't have a list. So went in without a plan, came out with bananas and crumpets. That's all.
Speaker 3: So far the food of a man or a very stoned baits students surely as you're like zapping them at the self service stairy thinking this can't be my life.
Speaker 5: I've in the gone in there before.
Speaker 3: You just need something like a bunch of bananas and lou roll and you think this.
Speaker 5: I'm more than this. I can't just be these bananas and these crumpies.
Speaker 4: So I had the crumpets for breakfast, so I can't have them again for dinner. Please check in on me today, all right, we.
Speaker 1: Will The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Good morning to young junior listener, ten year old Alfie's just emailed me.
Speaker 5: It's his birthday today.
Speaker 6: Have you birthday, Elfie?
Speaker 5: Alfie?
Speaker 6: Oh Elfie?
Speaker 3: Sorry, Elfree doesn't he's not a boy's names Elfree anyway, Alfie, happy birthday, Happy tenth. In fact, Elfie, I need to ask you a favor. Just chat to Jack Post, who's going to be home alone for the next three weeks. It is very clear that if we don't do a drastic intervention, you're going to have takeaway every day, ok.
Speaker 4: And I can't. I can't just have fried food every night.
Speaker 5: No, and not just that, pantsy.
Speaker 3: It was going, oh, there's no point just cooking for myself, you know, and we were saying, you just whatever's left over, right, because you've got all the effort, that's your lunch the next day, that's right.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: I always end up leaving takeaway until I have to, Like it's in the fridge in the tupware for two weeks and then I throw it in the bin because I forget to look in there.
Speaker 3: What you just open up the fridge, it's there. You looking like you're peering at the back of a cave. It's just in the How deep your cake? How deep your fridge is it?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 3: What's you going back your cave? You got to get a little trolley or got the back warehouse.
Speaker 4: But you know, sometimes the tupperware is smoggy and you can't really see what's in.
Speaker 6: There now because it's molding.
Speaker 3: I think we need to actually feed Jack. We need to start a new thing for the next three week weeks. Feed No he can have looking like his mumb or dad's freezer to say they've got any leftovers that you can send to feed?
Speaker 6: Sure Jack the leftovers in there too, though, Like yesterday I threw out some shas licks, some chicken shaz licks because they had freezer burn, Like, I forget the stuff's in there.
Speaker 5: What's freezer burn?
Speaker 6: It's where they're in the freezer for too long, and so they just taste revolting like ice.
Speaker 5: Never a freezer. They just went on this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a thing. Perhaps he's speaking truth to power here?
Speaker 5: Is that right? If it's too long, it gets burnt.
Speaker 6: I do it all the time.
Speaker 4: The freezer is even more of an unknown. One sudden goes in the freezer.
Speaker 3: That top layer, there could be a body under that. The police were like, you didn't know your wife was a serial killer. She kept them all in the freezer.
Speaker 4: No, and it's on the second layer.
Speaker 5: It was underneath the piece. I didn't know, Officer. I've got no idea. Oh it's a hat.
Speaker 3: Shall we ask us have they got any leftovers before it gets freezer burn? I'm not even joking Jackie. He isn't even saying no, don't do this. Have you got any leftovers to feed?
Speaker 5: Jack?
Speaker 3: If you've got any leftovers where it's in the fridge or the freezer, let us know what it is.
Speaker 5: Pitch it to Jack.
Speaker 4: What did you have for tea last night. Yes, and I can it today.
Speaker 5: There you go. I've got some mac and cheese leftover. Yeah, I'll bring him.
Speaker 6: What did chow meine last night? You can have some of that.
Speaker 5: This is all Charmaine on a Monday. Love Love Cholmaine.
Speaker 6: No, not taking that out.
Speaker 5: I think it's is it because it's Partsy's cooking?
Speaker 6: No, the love God made it last night.
Speaker 1: Bring Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 3: Coming up after seven o'clock your chance to win Billy jil tickets and be in the first five rows and give me the Billy has got even bigger now. It is completely sold out. Seventy thousand people in some like thirty hours brought up all the Billy Joel tickets for the MCG, which is amazing.
Speaker 5: Isn't incredible?
Speaker 3: Still having that pulling power for someone like Billy Jarlware think it's amazing that seventy thousand people have all just got the tickets for it. So anyway, we've got them every single day this week. We'll give a pair away today after seven o'clock. Right now, though, I really am relying on the kindness of you guys to help feed Jack this week. Can we get through the whole week where every day you're eating leftovers that the listeners give to you.
Speaker 4: This lacks dignity as an idea, but I do well.
Speaker 3: Were working on a radio, So when did you think there was anything dignified about this?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 3: So I've got some mac and cheese left over from sunder that I made, and also there's some left over from last night. I made a chicken in a mushroom sauce with potato wedges pub style.
Speaker 4: I don't like mushrooms. Could you pick them out?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: They added to the flavor of it. Do you like those potato wedges?
Speaker 4: I love potato wed weds.
Speaker 3: So once I brought yesterday from the supermarket, they said it was like Bird's Eye pub style beer battered and then it went and big letters limited edition. I actually looked around, like I don't be seen getting these start rushing. You know where they marketing works open mouth saplightly well, lucky to have.
Speaker 5: One of these, sir on the customers a limited collapse. Oh birds, are you spoiling me? The captain with this limited edition?
Speaker 4: Stop definitely brings. I don't want to miss out on the limited edition.
Speaker 3: Get them now, like Billy Joel tickets and I brought some up we could.
Speaker 5: Give them away to listeners. You can't get money, can't buy.
Speaker 3: Beer, batted pub stop and throat potato, which is oh the captain bird time? All right, So who's got some leftovers for Jack? Feed Jack?
Speaker 5: Nine four one four one four three Chris, good morning.
Speaker 8: Good morning. I've got shipping tie and I'm a shift so good, and it's already portioned up and take away my shitting in the freezer?
Speaker 9: Everybody?
Speaker 8: Do you turn around and you cook and then you portion it up and put it in the freezer there and you can microwave.
Speaker 5: Is there enough for me as well?
Speaker 8: Actually for tonight, I've got about five serves sitting in my.
Speaker 10: Freezer, all right?
Speaker 3: Can I have one of them as well? I've got no dignity scraps on somebody else's plate. I don't mind.
Speaker 4: Swap it for some of those condition wedges.
Speaker 8: And it's and it's got the veggies and all that through it. So you've got all your food groups so well, even let you put it eat it out of the taste away container so it's face washing up.
Speaker 4: And is this something that you cooked at the restaurant? You work out or is this something you cooked at home?
Speaker 5: Customers left?
Speaker 8: I cook it home, so you cook it home. So I've also got pea and handsup. You make it up.
Speaker 3: You have it to that day, delicious.
Speaker 5: Why you're not going to have any is that on the menu as well?
Speaker 3: Chris?
Speaker 8: You can have some pean handsuit and pull it out when you tell the cooking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, peanuts is a nice wintry, hearty lunch.
Speaker 6: Yea was still crusty.
Speaker 5: Bre have that crusty bread.
Speaker 4: I'll come pick it all up today. I'm feeling so I feel hungry now.
Speaker 5: Chris, you're very kind, Thank you very much.
Speaker 11: Stay there all right.
Speaker 5: We call this feature no dignity.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Because I started talking about Bird's Eye and Captain Bird's Eye, I just googled, just to reconnect with my inner child, googled Captain Bird's Eye. I had even completed Bird's Eye when it just does also complete with the most popular sort of searches on there, what's Captain Bird's.
Speaker 8: Inn?
Speaker 3: And actually even ten percent thought, hey, is he a real naval captain?
Speaker 5: Like retired on now running trawler boats?
Speaker 3: Get all this?
Speaker 5: Delicious cards are putting fish Fingers.
Speaker 4: Based heavily on a real person. I suspect I love to hear that you guys in the UK had the same ad that we did.
Speaker 5: I don't know what you know.
Speaker 3: The various advertising mascots he grew up with, they were very well sort of thought out. I love the Captain birds are my favorite ones.
Speaker 4: I'll sing you a song as sea fish fingers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I still remember it now. I used to get quite set when you saw the ad book Come on.
Speaker 4: Caitlin just came in our producer and said, oh my god, I used to love Captain.
Speaker 3: I reckon if that was if that was, if they if they came along and launched that now right, he'd have his own spin off show you. No, the mere Cats have had like number one best selling books. When I was in Camart the other day, they've got the meer Cat books are selling more than my my book.
Speaker 4: They compare the me Yes.
Speaker 5: They've got their own No No Jack best selling books.
Speaker 4: So you of what your book's lost out shelf space to those Meks.
Speaker 5: Compare the market volumes of the mere Cats. I played for that book.
Speaker 3: The men Cats out selling so counting Bird's Eye, I mean the world is Oyster. That's a Netflix show, the prequel story our universe of the Bird's Eye family. Anyway, that's not what I want to talk about.
Speaker 5: Team, can we dig out that advert? Though?
Speaker 3: I can't move on until we've heard that advert. I think the listeners are demanding we find that advert and play to you as well. Shout out to Captain Bird's Eyes. I still partly still hopes he is a real versus a real retired naval captain of that trauna boat. All right, so have you been chased by an animal? What we're hoping to do then is complete the alphabet. So have you got an animal that we can tick of one of the letters of the alphabet that has chased you down? Patsy, what can you kick us off with?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 6: I have been chased before by a goat and it was terrifying. I was about eight. We're out on a farm, on a friend's farm, and we were collecting mushrooms.
Speaker 5: And what mushrooms?
Speaker 6: My magic ones or no, not magic ones. We used to always go mushy mushy hunting.
Speaker 3: He was like soapiece earlier for a TV soap opera soapiece mushies.
Speaker 6: Oh no, it's great.
Speaker 4: You get a bit of rainfall.
Speaker 3: Time for the newsies.
Speaker 6: Now with patties get a bit of rainfall, it's like, oh, the mushies will be out. Grab the bucket, we'll go mushroom hunting.
Speaker 4: How many mushies would you get.
Speaker 5: Over the shop today? Mate?
Speaker 4: Where's the guy coming on the goat?
Speaker 5: Back to the story.
Speaker 6: It was terrifying because I didn't see him coming and he had horns, and quite seriously, it was terrifying. He lifted me up off the ground. You asked my mother.
Speaker 3: Anyone who's got a story about where something lifted them off the ground, I simply will not believe it was my legs.
Speaker 6: My legs were dangling in front of me, and it nearly pierced my buttics. But it nearly pierced my But it was terrifying. And to this day, I will not eat goat. I will not padda goat.
Speaker 3: I will not what a great rule I'm constantly being offered goat? And don't tell me another flying.
Speaker 4: Through the airs, dangling. It's bringing back too many memories.
Speaker 6: It was terrifying.
Speaker 5: Eight years of my life so far, flash.
Speaker 4: Of from my mushrooms everywhere es.
Speaker 5: They wear.
Speaker 6: It's my story with a goat.
Speaker 5: Thank you. So we found Captain Bert Yeah nine, We're all over the place.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Questian Know Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Before we get into finding out this morning, if we can complete the entire alphabet A through to set with all the animals that have chased you, Captain Bird's Eye as won't go away, the Great Captain birds Eye. We found the advert the reason when we talk about Captain birds I was buying some frozen potato wedges yesterday and I bought some birds Eye. Don't think I saw the Captain's face on them. I don't know if they I couldn't see. It's familiar beard in the navel cat.
Speaker 4: Now, the more you say, I don't think I remember him since childhood. He hasn't been on the ads.
Speaker 6: I think he's still on the fish Fingers packet, isn't he? I'm pretty sure last.
Speaker 3: Time I was used. You're right, why would we bring back a fresh trawl of potato wedges?
Speaker 5: He's the captain. He doesn't worry about stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Lennond and McCartney would have killed a tune as good as this.
Speaker 12: Are you hungry?
Speaker 3: You was hunger the sheep.
Speaker 13: Tea gone bart to goodness, all, carry on with the show.
Speaker 3: Now, have you been chased by an animal? If so, whatever the animal, we need it for our aid ass of animals that have chased down listeners. Yet more pioneering science work. We're doing Science World. You're welcome. We're at the frontier here. We're not the Captain but Breakfast Radio. All right, let's go to Tony.
Speaker 5: See. We're gonna kick us off with good morning, Tony.
Speaker 3: Oh, good morning everybody.
Speaker 14: A longtime listener, first time call. And I could have actually sung that so singing the song in.
Speaker 5: The cart and I was, yeah, it's amazing how it stays in. It stays in your DNA, doesn't it, Tony?
Speaker 15: It does? It does here?
Speaker 5: Now, Tony take us there, what animal chase you down to?
Speaker 14: You can take the off the list. I was back in nineteen seventy, you would have been around seventeth grade two. Our whole class went to Hillsville Century and I got fascinated looking at some sort of animal. I can't remember what it was. And the particular group I was in all moved on and I hear the teacher yell out.
Speaker 3: Don't get here, and.
Speaker 14: I ran and as I was running, the class started laughing. I didn't know, but there was an EMU right behind me, and the EMU actually pecked me on the shoulder and they all just laughed and laughed and laughed. I cried because I turned around to see these two eyes looking at me, and.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I had a little kid from grade two, you know.
Speaker 14: And they never let me forget that. At school.
Speaker 16: I'd always say, oh, you chased you.
Speaker 14: And I still keep in touch with a couple of mates from them, and they have you told your kids about doing you?
Speaker 3: Lady still known as the EU go Tony.
Speaker 5: I reckon that Amy. You knew you were easy. Pray that you were grade too.
Speaker 3: It would have gone for grade nine or something, but the grade too that go for oh kid running his.
Speaker 16: Little legs running to catch up to the class.
Speaker 4: And there for us, it's like Indiana Jones, but with the boulder chasing him. But it's very.
Speaker 5: Tony. Thank you very much for giving us a call. Thank you all the best and your thanks for listening.
Speaker 3: David Me sorry everyone else think Tony was hanging out one of those old rotary that she called him from nineteen seventy witness report about that, David, What animals chase you?
Speaker 5: A swarm of bees? Swarm?
Speaker 3: A swarm, not just one singular bee. What was the swarm of bees chasing you?
Speaker 17: Me and a mate used to knock around the beehives at the back of his place. And we knocked one a little bit octor right over and there come the bees. And we had not run, and we thought would jump.
Speaker 3: And he's pulled to get rid of him.
Speaker 5: And so what did did you hide from them under the water?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 17: I think so, but I have heard that they hang around on top of the water, so we were able to pull through.
Speaker 5: They're still waiting for you, David.
Speaker 11: Oh we thought so.
Speaker 5: All right, David, thank you very much and cool. Thanks talking about bees.
Speaker 3: Nicholas Cage was once in Cinema's greatest movie of man being attacked by bees.
Speaker 5: It's powerfuclt, isn't it? How we got here? Alan? Good morning? Alan?
Speaker 15: There are you?
Speaker 5: Yeah? We're good? So what let you can you tick us off? For animal sort of chased you?
Speaker 15: I've got chased off the beach by a penguin?
Speaker 11: What is one?
Speaker 15: Just one penguin?
Speaker 5: They can't move that quickly.
Speaker 3: It's a soaper s two, isn't it.
Speaker 15: I was fishing and I've just got chased off the beach. I don't know why, but we.
Speaker 3: Would see like at the beach wardens some and they're employing penguins. Now it's vigilantes to chase people off the You shouldn't be fishing there.
Speaker 15: Well, I don't know why, but yeah, I'll go chase off the beach. I had to drop. I had to drop the fishing one off?
Speaker 5: What as a gift to the group be me? But how they're odd.
Speaker 3: Everything.
Speaker 15: I don't know why, but yeah picked me.
Speaker 5: Doesn't know why. We don't know. We don't know. None of us know why. We get all right, says that he's pecking at you right now, Thank you very much? According what's going on there?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: We love getting you calls. We also love getting your emails. You call your emails so late to the party. Yesterday on the show, a sad story of Chris the word I we love God, Patsy's husband.
Speaker 5: She denied him getting.
Speaker 3: A cane, and we were saying that actually urging Patsy to reconsider this and let him have if a man wants a cane.
Speaker 4: He would look so dapper, so it would look like an idiot.
Speaker 5: Check idiot.
Speaker 3: It's a distinguished gentleman you you see with a cane. This comes from Daniel Cole. Very interesting email. I hope you can pass us on to the love God. Patsy Christian, this is what I love God as much as yourself. I urge him not to listen to the haters a Patsy. I've got quite a collection of various different canes. I started to collect them in my early teens.
Speaker 4: He would have got all the girls.
Speaker 3: And yes, I do have one from Sovereign Hill. It has a secret compartment if you unscrew the handle.
Speaker 5: I've also got my most cherished cane.
Speaker 3: Which my grandfather left me when he passed away a number of years ago. They do come in handy. If you have a sprained ankle, Bam, I've got the cane. Sow back, Bam, I've got the cane. I'd rush more they have a cane than go about hopping around looking very undignified with crutches.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 5: It's true.
Speaker 3: Actually a lot of these recovering footy stars in sports around the world would get a lot more respect right.
Speaker 5: If they had a cane coming.
Speaker 4: Out, I would love you.
Speaker 5: You could have the club sponsor down the side of it.
Speaker 3: You know, cash converts whoever it is, breast covers hobbling out of training. This is a great idea. A tip, Christian, do not buy them from antique shops. They are too expensive and in my experience quite frail.
Speaker 5: That's some Daniel, Daniel, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: I'll forward us on for all your emails, whatever they're about canes or anything.
Speaker 5: Christian at Christian dot com dot.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Yesterday on the show, we're giving away a pair of tickets to be in the first five rows. Those tickets to be in the first five rose first five front rows back again in about half an hour when we were giving them away yesterday, and give me the Billy. We're just asking to call us up. Why do you want these tickets? So I should give you these pair of tickets Chat to a guy who was trying to do the big old.
Speaker 5: I'm such a big fan.
Speaker 3: Name my boy after him, and hey, he kind of named his boy after him.
Speaker 18: I've been a fan of Billy Joel ever since I saw him as a kid on Countdown. Singer Piano Man also named my son. His middle name is Joel, named him Benjamin Joel after purely after Billy Joel or the lad to give him the first name Billy.
Speaker 3: He said, purely off, it's about what we would said. The percentage is there sixty seven ers? And yes, okay, so today we have to go back to this. Do you kind of share your name with someone famous? Are you not Billy Joel but Benjamin Joel. I got a message yesterday just after the show ended from Sue sheeron her son is Jed j Ed Shearon. He's a teenager and all what he gets all the time is oh like Ed Shearing, any relation. He hates being called Jed Sheering. He's not Ed schan He's good. He's Jed Shearing. So we got Benjamin Joel Jed Shearing. And then someone works with a guy who's the head of marketing for their company who's not a rock legend.
Speaker 5: Rod Stewart, he's Rob Stewart.
Speaker 3: If rot if Rod Stewar had been called Rob Stewart not the same long lasting.
Speaker 4: Courage, you wouldn't have made it.
Speaker 3: A Rob Stewart isn't as powerful as Rod Stewart and I just had a text here from not the Country and Western Singing multi platinum is a successful country and wister singer Tim McGrath, Sorry, he is Tim McGrath, not Tim McGraw.
Speaker 5: So do you share a name kind.
Speaker 3: Of with a celebrity We want to hear this morning on nine four one O four three. It might be your name. It might be someone you know, someone who've worked with. It might be someone you've loved.
Speaker 5: We've heard of lookerlike he's these are sounder like he's.
Speaker 1: Well Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: So this morning we want to hear from you.
Speaker 3: Maybe you've worked with someone, maybe it's your boss, maybe it's you. Your name sounds a bit like, not exactly like, a bit like of famous persons. It's all got kicked off yesterday with the great name not Billy Joel, Benjamin Joel.
Speaker 18: I've been a fan of Billy Joel ever since I saw him as a kid on Countdown.
Speaker 16: Singer Piano Man also named my son.
Speaker 18: His middle name is Joel.
Speaker 16: Are named him Benjamin.
Speaker 18: Joel purely after Billy Joel, or the lad of giving the first name Billy.
Speaker 3: All right, So thanks to Benjamin Joeler and Dad David telling us about that.
Speaker 5: When we've got.
Speaker 3: Jed Shearon, Rob Stewart, Christian. I share a name with a local homegrow Italian. The weather person on Channel nine, Leavinya Nixon. My name is Leavinya Dixon. A work in customer services every day, every day. Oh you're not the weather person. Like the weather person when she's not doing the weather, she's got side hustle in customer services. That will add you to the list, Lavignya Dixon. That's a great one, Lisa, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 8: Here you going.
Speaker 5: I'm good Lisa. So what have you got for us? Then? Your name.
Speaker 3: Bread Fit brad Fit is a great one. If not, If so, this feels like a newspaper headline when they caught him on the beach after working out something. So it's brad Fit exactly.
Speaker 9: I told him to go and make some money off it.
Speaker 5: That's a great one, Lisa. How do you know Brad Fit.
Speaker 19: He's my son.
Speaker 5: It's your son, you, Lisa Fit? Is it a fit? Family?
Speaker 8: Are family?
Speaker 5: And are you all very fit?
Speaker 8: We are very fit? We could we could beat that pig.
Speaker 15: Jack.
Speaker 8: I saw Jack Ryan. I could pay Jack.
Speaker 4: We don't we down there?
Speaker 9: No, I saw that on the YouTube.
Speaker 3: T Yeah, that is amazing. It's called nominative determinism. We've talked about this on the show before, where people become their surname. There's a butcher called Bob Chopp and his dad was a butcher as well.
Speaker 5: And the Fit family all Fit all right, Lisa, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: You give us a call, no problem, bye hundred percent series about challenging you in a race, and I noticed you didn't accept happy to raise a pin, fit, happy to raise a small pig, but not not a family. The Fit family and Brad Fit all right. So we've got Brad Fit, We've got Levigna Dixon. Who else have we got?
Speaker 5: Karen?
Speaker 3: Hello, Christian, good morning, Good morning Karen.
Speaker 5: So your name sounds a bit like someone famous. Who are you?
Speaker 20: My name is Karen Carter and I always get Karen Carpenter seen her from the eighties of who passed around the eighties? I but I say that my reactions straightaways.
Speaker 3: No, she's dead, kills.
Speaker 5: Her kill us that little yes, of course, I'm so sorry. We help me on quote. She's dead, so have some respect. Karen, thank you very much for that.
Speaker 20: One, I said, bye, I.
Speaker 5: Can't count that one as well. Karen the Big Killer.
Speaker 3: Touch a patsy'son out there, break Stone cold Dead within two words, I've.
Speaker 5: Just looked it up.
Speaker 3: I got the answer to your question. Don't ask the listeners. Peter, Good morning with Peter. There you going, I'm good, Peter, all right, So what have we got for our list of people who sound a bit like someone famous?
Speaker 11: Got to My son is David Chickerfield.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a cheap magician, doesn't he one night only in Frank Damon Schipperfield.
Speaker 11: That's where we're.
Speaker 5: From as well, Peter, you said to you already given us gold? What else are you going?
Speaker 21: Yep?
Speaker 9: Well, my wife's son is also Benny Joel.
Speaker 3: They're everywhere. I now want to win fellow row at the Billy Joel Gig of Benjamin Joel's. He loved that, Peter, which enterprise? That is a great one. You're giving us two great ones there. Thank you very much, Pete, Thank you, bye.
Speaker 5: Love, How we go ahead? Tim? Hello?
Speaker 3: Tim more in Christian.
Speaker 5: I'm good, thank you, Sean. What have you got for us?
Speaker 10: Tim dig used to be a teacher back in the day, and he came home one day to tell us he was marking the rook all in the roll off and one of the kids name was Donald Duckling. Wind No, I swear to god, he thought he was being wound up and turned out that this was the real kid's name. And yeah, Dad couldn't believe it.
Speaker 11: They even Dad.
Speaker 10: Sort of mocked him a bit, but turned out that was the name of Donald Duckling, the teachers.
Speaker 3: Of helping shape future serial killers. That's how I hate the start someone for pe teacher.
Speaker 10: Probably lucky he didn't have a twin brother made he might have been Dappy Duckling.
Speaker 5: So Donald Duckling full name, Donald Duckling.
Speaker 10: Donald Duckling was the kid's full name, like you in Victoria, mate, Yes.
Speaker 5: Jax, just do a quick looking Google. What have you found?
Speaker 4: Trying to find him on Facebook? To see if he's online? There is a Donald Duckling with forty two friends.
Speaker 5: Donald Duckling.
Speaker 4: This is you can't put anything in the Facebook.
Speaker 10: You know, you could be It's cool, isn't It.
Speaker 5: Could be real Donald Duckling. Yeah, all right, Tim, thank you very much for that one.
Speaker 3: Mate.
Speaker 11: Have a good day you guys.
Speaker 5: So yeah, we cannot leave this here.
Speaker 3: Does anyone he must could still were kicking her aut touch him by the age of tim there, what do we think fifty something so Dad would have been older. Donald Duckling, you'd know if you've ever known a guy who is called Donal or Donald Duckling. Remember, can anyone verify this? And of course more of your calls if your name sounds a bit like someone famous? Our favorite world so far, Brad fit and until it's confirmed, Donald Duckling.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 3: I think we're going to always keep this just to a never ending list that you can chop up whenever you get We're talking about people Bubby, you, Mubby, someone you know, son, daughters, somebody work with bah bah boss names that sound a bit like, a bit like but not exactly like someone famous. Benjamin Joel, Jed Sheering, Rob not, Rod Stewart, Brad fit f I double tea.
Speaker 5: That one reported by Linda fit the mom.
Speaker 3: Lavigna Dixon working in customer services when she's not doing the weather. David Chipperfield of Frankston, and a second Benjamin job of this one a Benny Joel and pending at the moment we're trying to get corroboration and confirmation of for Donald Duckling.
Speaker 4: Hard to believe, but apparently he's out there somewhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, huge if true. Nine four one four one oh four three. Stephanie, good morning.
Speaker 19: Hi My, it's not Donald Duckling, but my sister in law's when she got married, her surname became Duckett, and her father in law or grandfather in law is Donald Duckett.
Speaker 3: Also brilliant, Donald Duckett.
Speaker 19: Donald Duckett's so might Yeah, my sister in law's surname is Duckett. So we're like, yeah, I don't call you kid Donald or anything.
Speaker 3: I mean, you've only got to say that quickly and you can get in a lot of trouble.
Speaker 5: Donald Duckett.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's going on whole family Duckets. That is brilliant. Stephanie, thank you very much for sharing that one.
Speaker 19: By.
Speaker 3: Have a good day, Billy, young Christian.
Speaker 5: I'm good Billy. What have you got for us? Mate?
Speaker 11: I've got a mate that's Toby Bryant.
Speaker 5: Toby, not Kobe Bryant.
Speaker 3: That is great, Toby Bryant. That's a great one. Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Mate. Have a good day, cheers, Billy.
Speaker 11: All good all good mate, Kate, Hi Christian, I'm.
Speaker 5: Good Kate, and I hope you're well this morning.
Speaker 15: Kate, I'm good.
Speaker 5: Who have you got for our list?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 20: My surname is Ross R O.
Speaker 7: Double.
Speaker 20: But I often get asked, do I get confused with Kate Moss m O.
Speaker 5: Doubles? Yeah, but you're Kate Ross, your author?
Speaker 20: She was an author. And the funny thing is I used to have a bookshop and i'd often get people.
Speaker 4: You know that way more famous global supermodel.
Speaker 3: Johnny Depp for years, Kate Moss, the author, Kate Moss.
Speaker 5: All right, thanksgiving us cook? What's the old thing?
Speaker 22: Thank you?
Speaker 5: Thank made no sense? Dave? Yeah, so you're not Dave Grohl? Who are you?
Speaker 12: Dave L?
Speaker 5: This is David Gorel. What a great name? Do you do you get people going? So you mean Dave Growl?
Speaker 23: Yes, yes, I did all sometimes already up the radio space in one or a couple of years ago on it then and I can't remember who I said, Dave Grohl. I said, Dave Gol you took us there got a big pickets up the davel and and.
Speaker 5: Oh that's great.
Speaker 3: Beard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we have been anyway.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, David Gold, thank you all right, take care of me. I'll tell you what you aren't hearing swearing about that this is a good thing.
Speaker 5: Maybe they put them on deliberate at the end, just to calm us all down a bit.
Speaker 3: We're going to take a break and work out which producer put that one through. And why don't you if you want Billy Joel tickets, we're giving them away next give me the Billy.
Speaker 5: Just tell us why you want these tickets.
Speaker 3: You're in the first five rows, not the front row, but they are guaranteed to be in the first five rows to Billy Joel.
Speaker 5: Now come be sold out of the mc G. Give Me the Billy.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: The only way now you can get to see Billy Joel tickets. It's with us this week. It's completely sold out at the MCG. Over seventy two thousand people have done it in thirty six hours, which is amazing. Been credible to see him Saturday, December the tenth under the lights for what the only show in Australia right here in Melbourne at the MCG. We have tickets every day this week they are tickets for the first five rows, and everyone who wins a bit of tickets this week on the show on Friday gets the chance have them upgraded to the front row.
Speaker 5: Why can't they all be a front row? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Radio complicates everything. Yeah, it should be easy.
Speaker 5: I don't know. God's billy. Maybe it's a billy thing.
Speaker 4: It's mcg as well. There must be one hundred people in the front row.
Speaker 3: At least to say at least anyway, all right, give me the billy nine four one four, one oh four to three, and I'll tell you what it's been. It's been amazing giving away these Billy Joel tickets. Just how much you care about him? I mean people who grew up the mom and dad got them into them. We've heard so many stories. So I love the passion as well. Michelle, Come on, Hi, Hi, good morning, Christian. Right now, Michelle, you the one that texted me saying put me on air. I can sing all of piano, man.
Speaker 9: I can?
Speaker 8: I can? Christian.
Speaker 9: I'm so sorry when I really get cranky at Gold when you shorten it, because my favorite.
Speaker 5: Part of it does irritate me because that is a classic song.
Speaker 9: If you're going to play it, play it exactly, and the last part like when they when the piano sounds like a carnival and the microphone smells like a beer and you guys just cut that bit out, and it's my favorite part of.
Speaker 20: The whole song.
Speaker 3: I don't like it either, do you know what. I'm going to play it either today or tomorrow. We're playing full.
Speaker 5: Song. It's a little bit longer.
Speaker 9: It's like six and a half minutes or something.
Speaker 5: We don't need rush three, like it's just.
Speaker 9: Two other songs.
Speaker 11: Just cut the other one down.
Speaker 3: Now, Michelle, are you ready? Then you say you're a fan of piano man and you say no, you reckon. You can do the whole song.
Speaker 9: I can definitely do it. Read a concert, no problems.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't need to the full sit do the radio.
Speaker 5: One minute radio edit. All right.
Speaker 9: We even miss out on a couple of you're said on a couple of people in the there's no like Bill at the bar in the radio version either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's because Jason Ahead of Music, he hates people called bills.
Speaker 5: He just takes that.
Speaker 3: Out fair, Michelle, Michelle off, you go then start off with but Joel piano man.
Speaker 9: It's nine o'clock on a Saturday. The regular crowd shuffles in. There's an old man sitting next to me making love do his tonic and Jim do I have to keep going?
Speaker 11: Yes, I'm terrible singing.
Speaker 9: I hate see, but I'll tell you what. I've been to the Billy Joel concert before, and I've sat in the cheap seats right at the back. So please, please please can I.
Speaker 3: What happened to the put me on air? You text me? I said, you got to call this super fan right. There are thousands that we were calling in right now, and that's I don't like singing.
Speaker 9: I hate I really don't like singing, but it says like a thousands like people around me. I can see.
Speaker 4: Michelle, you had a gold for cutting the song short. You cut it really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry Michelle, but nobody for you.
Speaker 5: Sorry.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go to Shane.
Speaker 5: She's gonna be super cranky, now, isn't she.
Speaker 4: She already had no, she's coming for.
Speaker 5: You, she's for me. I don't edit it, do you know what. Let's play it next and cut.
Speaker 3: It off exactly the same moment she built up. Seriously kill We'll get about twenty two seconds into it, Shane, Shane giving.
Speaker 11: Me, I believe this is killing me a smile right away from space.
Speaker 5: Shame Shane.
Speaker 3: You can have the tickets, Spair.
Speaker 24: We don't want cowards, we want super fans.
Speaker 9: The part I'm gonna say.
Speaker 5: All right, Shane, you've got the Billy Joel tickets.
Speaker 9: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: That's all right. I have a great time.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Betty Joel fans turning on each other right now, Christian, any true fan knows it's John at the bar, not Bill. Have you been chased by an animal? We're gonna see this week if we can complete the alphabet, every single letter from the animals that have chased you. Sharon's emailed in Christian, I was chased by an orangutang in Sumatra. Orangutang, you say, Sir David.
Speaker 13: You might think that this ton is are.
Speaker 3: You don't we do?
Speaker 5: We need to be more like, Sir David.
Speaker 3: You might think that this is.
Speaker 5: Orangle.
Speaker 3: You might think that this is.
Speaker 4: What's he sawing a piece of wood that.
Speaker 5: David Krusty roll he's having.
Speaker 3: There was in a voiceover Christian Els chase bar in Sumacha, My guide can stop laughing and to keept telling me it was happening because I had the same haircutor as the orong a tongue. I'm sure that's a true fact. They only go for the similar kind of people. Shanon, thank you very much. Let's go to Neil here. Then we're looking for your stories about being chased by an animal.
Speaker 11: Neil, come on morning, Christian, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good? So what animal can we tick off?
Speaker 1: Baboon?
Speaker 11: So I was in the Dragonsburg National Park in South Africa and I was climbing by myself, and I was at a pretty high altitude and I heard this wrestling and I look sort of back over in a corner and there's this massive mail baboon running like full pelt towards me, and I mean, yeah, I did some swear words and just broze stood there and this scene came straight towards me and then ran straight part me. It was like, oh my god, But it was.
Speaker 3: Running after the bus?
Speaker 5: Was he running after the bus? Why did he go past you? Look?
Speaker 11: Sometimes I think when animals are chasing you, they're actually doing something else. And I think I was completely in contrast.
Speaker 5: To personal time for the four hundred readers. What they got to do other than hunt, kill, pray hilt. All right, Neil, thank you very much. You cooled. So what animal has chased you?
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: You know Shane Big Energy won the Billy Joel tickets earlier. He's a teacher and one of the other teachers was filming him. I've just seen the video of him going berserk when he gets to Billy Joel tickets.
Speaker 5: I've never, ever, have never been the other side to see what it's like. It's amazing. He just goes off. What a great thing to do.
Speaker 3: Marissa, who was filming colleague at the school Shane calling us to get the Billy Jel tickets.
Speaker 5: That's a thanks turn, that was share that.
Speaker 3: That's great. Al right, So this morning, have you been chased by an animal? Carlie has Christian. I was on holiday in Gibraltar. It's chased by a gang of Barbary macaques. They're well known for stealing from tourists. A few of them started following me. I started a jog, they started a job. I ran faster, they ran faster. In the end, I threw some of my energy bars at them and they stopped. I better only anger them and cut myself. This is so dry, so dry.
Speaker 4: Did you chuck a drink or anything with this had to open as well?
Speaker 3: Yes, all right? So what animals have chased you? Nine four one four one o four three Warren, good morning, Good morning, Christian. What animal has chased you?
Speaker 11: What bear?
Speaker 5: A black bear? What like a Russian bear or Kodiak?
Speaker 11: And Russia in the Siberian forest with my wife. We've gone from war and yeah.
Speaker 5: We come across this bit and what did you do?
Speaker 4: Bren so tell him question bars out for the bear?
Speaker 5: Did you get a selfie?
Speaker 12: Sorry, Warren, I'm a little busy at the time for herself.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, absolutely, wow, okay, Warren, thank you very much. We're adding Russian bear, no problem, Sarah, thank you. Uh, Tracy, good morning you know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Tracy, Yes, Christian, Hi, I was chased by a duck.
Speaker 5: A duck, okay, what kind of duck.
Speaker 7: He was a big father duck who didn't like me trying to say the baby some bread.
Speaker 23: So he chased me around my front lawn and.
Speaker 7: I tripped over and then he started pecking me on the head in the back continually, so I managed to get up and try and run, and he chased after me random around the front lawn.
Speaker 5: When did it stop something? I'm hearing the hill music.
Speaker 7: It is when I managed to get to the front door and lock myself inside.
Speaker 5: Gotcha?
Speaker 4: How long did he camp out of the front waiting for you to come back out of here?
Speaker 5: I'm a daddy duck.
Speaker 7: I was just trying to say these babies and breakfast?
Speaker 11: Yeah, lovely, I would rather do that again.
Speaker 15: It was terrifying.
Speaker 5: No, no, you don your lesson, don't you? With a daddy duck?
Speaker 3: Thanks Christian and you.
Speaker 5: Tracy, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Karening morning, Hello, good morning, and good morning to you. And what animal has chased you?
Speaker 8: For?
Speaker 3: Sheep?
Speaker 5: Yes? And why did the sheep chase you?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 25: I was looking after a sheet for some people his house was staying.
Speaker 5: At and I went, sheep, did they just.
Speaker 14: Just one loan sheet?
Speaker 3: God? I mean I had to go out and feed someone's amster once, but someone said, oh, it's a sheep, and what do you have to do for the sheep?
Speaker 25: I just had to give him some some grainy stuff. I don't know it was just grain yet, So I went out to feed him and he didn't know who I was.
Speaker 5: Marie, I was here the other week.
Speaker 4: I'm friends with your owners.
Speaker 5: To Marie.
Speaker 3: Maybe now my husband Dave, he's been around quite a few times, because that's actually other friends.
Speaker 5: It's one of my husband's friends. He didn't want to feed you. These born asked grains, like the grains.
Speaker 25: No, So I walked towards him to go and get the grain, and he sees me. He starts like pouring the ground, you know.
Speaker 5: Getting warning worn and signs there.
Speaker 25: Yeah, maybe he was just horny. I don't know. So he starts walking towards me, and I back away and he's getting faster. So I turn around and I run, and he's chasing after me. So there's a veggie patch and the veggie patch is surrounded by chicken wire. So I jump into the veggie patch, thinking he won't be able to won't be able to scale the fence.
Speaker 11: I was wrong.
Speaker 25: He jumps over the fence, climbs over the fence, whatever sheeps do, chases me through the veggie patch. I jump out of the veggie patch. I run to the front door. I'm banging on the front door. My mum let me in and I slam the door and the sheep comes and he's like ramming his head into the front door.
Speaker 4: The shape of.
Speaker 5: Maybe it was a daddy sheep.
Speaker 25: Poor old Tommy. This sheep did not get dinner that night.
Speaker 5: That's a great story. Thank you very much to share it with us.
Speaker 3: Byel Breger.
Speaker 1: No, you're listening to the Christian O. Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Christian is Tammy here.
Speaker 3: I was chased by an emu at a wildlife park in New South Wales when I was sixteen. I cannot remember how I got away. It's been wiped from my memory.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Early on the show, Patsy gave us a chilling encounter when she was chased by a goat and then gourd and flung into the air.
Speaker 6: I was It was like a circus act.
Speaker 5: Goats can't fling people into the air.
Speaker 6: Eight they can, They can't.
Speaker 3: You've not heard of any news stories about young kids been tossed around like a rag doll.
Speaker 5: By a goat.
Speaker 6: Yes, and I had gum boots on, so I had no grip on the wet, wintry grass.
Speaker 3: The time we go back to this story, there's another layer, like an onion, so vivid it is nine four one four one o four three. What animal has chased you?
Speaker 5: Simon?
Speaker 11: Good morning guy.
Speaker 23: How are you doing?
Speaker 5: Simon? I hope you o this morning? So what chased you?
Speaker 16: I got chased by a one bat?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Where were you driving.
Speaker 16: A taxi in north Ley and geta And there was one in the middle of the road, so I stopped and gave it a bit of a tap up the bum to move it off the road, and it chased me around the cab a few times.
Speaker 9: Overly faster chase.
Speaker 16: Oh no, they can move when they want to.
Speaker 5: What's their top speed? About two k an hour?
Speaker 16: Oh no, no, this one was a grumpy old bugger and he chased me.
Speaker 4: How many laps of the cab do you reckon? You did before you got away?
Speaker 16: I got I got three laps in before he get to the door.
Speaker 5: Simon.
Speaker 3: That's a great one. Thank you very much. You give us a cool mate. You made us chuckle.
Speaker 5: Thanks.
Speaker 3: Welcome by Zach Loch Zoch.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the show mate. And what animal has attacked you? Camel? Camel? Were you on a safari?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 12: No, it was in the suburbs of Melbourne. Actually were met my mates passing.
Speaker 5: What do you mean it was in the suburbs a camel.
Speaker 3: Where were we talking obviously Hipsterville, we're talking North Melbourne?
Speaker 5: Are we Brunswick?
Speaker 12: No, not even close. There was none a wedding.
Speaker 5: What was it in neighbors?
Speaker 12: There was a circus that was setting up and when you know.
Speaker 21: We know a circus story where my mates are passing by this paddock with a camel tied to a like a peg with a rope.
Speaker 12: So we thought it'd be fun to jump the fence and sort of feed it or something. It wasn't a very pleasant camel, but it sort of was doing these mock charges and did it at me, and the rope snaps, and all I could hear was this gurgling, froughing camel racing at me. So I just I just bolted and headed to the nearest tree, or the only tree, and climbed it to escape.
Speaker 3: It chased you up a tree. Yeah, mand, you just go to by your business and none of wandering. You see a man up a tree hiding from a camel.
Speaker 5: There you go the house prices.
Speaker 3: What a scene.
Speaker 5: Ris's one of my favorite.
Speaker 4: How long before someone came and wrangled the camel?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 12: Well, no, the camel had given up the chase. I ran like twenty five meters. The camel was long, had long given up, but I didn't stop. So I've got my mate laughing their heads up. There's got nothing was chasing me for a while.
Speaker 5: Oh Zoch, this is a great story. We'll send your price. Thank you very much for calling you mate, have a good day, thanks mate, Sodah.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Time for the time was stuff. Today is National Cattle Day. Australia's favorite meats according to Meat and Livestock Australia.
Speaker 5: What do we think the art? What's a number one?
Speaker 22: Name?
Speaker 5: The top two teams Beef number one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, number three, controversial, unexpected Lamb at number four, Paula is at number two.
Speaker 5: Chicken you got it? Chickens on one apout.
Speaker 3: We fifty kilograms of chicken per person each year.
Speaker 4: That's a future.
Speaker 5: That's a lot. Biggest cow.
Speaker 3: The wordiclese comes fromust trade. Do you remember when it made newsual of launch nickers? Was it out in Wade?
Speaker 4: Weren't you going to go make a pilgrim?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: There, we don't see the farmer didn't return our calls. I left the Voicemaunt offering him money. I did half a hundred bucks.
Speaker 5: Right. So we we were over there in the Margaret River. We were to see nickers. He was. I think it's six foot five huge.
Speaker 3: It's that the Mason Cox and the cows sim the covers of the pies actually as well. All right, So on National Cattle Day, we're looking for your cattle songs.
Speaker 5: I'm happy, all right, cattle songs.
Speaker 3: What songs the cattle listen to?
Speaker 5: I'll tell you love is a cattle field Gold.
Speaker 3: I heard it through the bow vine Gold, turn't look back in angus gold?
Speaker 5: Can I do it?
Speaker 3: I've got two more?
Speaker 24: One was terrible.
Speaker 3: Dropping it and other one bites of dust silver? Ah, what's on street there?
Speaker 5: Hoofs like Jagger. I'll end it there, Jackie boy. What songs the cattle listen to?
Speaker 4: Stairway to Heifer Gold, Bo Viney Rhapsody, Silver, Betty Davis Ribbi's.
Speaker 5: Oh back to Gold, that's great.
Speaker 4: An Elton John beautiful song. Cattle in the Wind. It seems to me she lived her life like a cattle in the wind.
Speaker 5: I think you still got that fever cow dung.
Speaker 1: The Christian Oconnell Show Podcast.
Speaker 5: Our time wasted day.
Speaker 3: On National Cattle Day, we're asking you what songs to cattle listen to looking for your cattle songs, says count them down, Jack, you're ready to mark.
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: A man on the move Gold, Daniel McCormack, well done, cow san Gold, they're very good today. Ring my cow bell Silver.
Speaker 5: I like to move it, move it gold.
Speaker 3: I don't stand doune go breaking my hearts. Silver, but Andy, I want to break freezing. What's the freezing tub of cow?
Speaker 5: The freezing yeah?
Speaker 4: Silver plus that's good.
Speaker 3: Count knowledge there, Wendy, Happy birthday, to move.
Speaker 10: The cow.
Speaker 5: Seen the counts on the birthday. I try Paul hurting Miss Daisy.
Speaker 4: It's not but if it was, savor, well we will do it.
Speaker 22: Trust mentally nothing guess wasted. Instant Parma gold, very good chicken, Parma cattle. They're regarded as cattle.
Speaker 5: Sheep.
Speaker 3: Goat okay, our packers don't cream. It's over Silver, Wait me up before you move move silver, bovine number five.
Speaker 5: This is bullvine number five.
Speaker 23: Dell.
Speaker 3: That's very funny. Fat boy slim right here right cow gold, Chris, that's so good. I like big butts by soloin mix a.
Speaker 4: Lot gold mark.
Speaker 5: They're on fire today.
Speaker 3: Cow will I Know by Whitney Mooston gold plus double gold from Steve.
Speaker 5: That's so good Coalma Cowmellion.
Speaker 4: He's a good gold blass.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I just realized they just tagged another tag on that already powerful Calma cow Melion by.
Speaker 5: Bull George Gold. That's very good.
Speaker 3: No boom Gorge to gore somebody to much for Jackie, you actually give them more than three This short circuits Karen well done, can't get no cattle action goal and don't stop beefing. Let's go back to the heydays of Cawma cow million by buday Well Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Share the amazing stories of animals that chased you starting to sing piano man and then giving up after a bit. Give me the Billy back tomorrow morning on the show.
Speaker 5: We'll have more tickets to go see the start with out Philly Joel.
Speaker 3: Show in December of the mcg alsong Tomorrow show and then it's back. It's been too long because we've been away for a couple of weeks. Week Is Playing to Fame is back tomorrow morning at eight, and as a kid, what did you think of being rich meant?
Speaker 5: What were the signs?
Speaker 21: For me?
Speaker 3: It was anyone who had a double doored fridge.
Speaker 5: Do you know this?
Speaker 3: Wh as a kid, I just thought that was a sign of extreme wealth.
Speaker 5: Was it for you, Jackie boy?
Speaker 4: If you had a pool in your backyard? I didn't even know a kid with a pull any backyard.
Speaker 3: I don't know anyone around a pol be a frozen pond anyway in the UK. All right, So when you were a kid, what were the indicators? What were the scigenns that you thought someone's got money? They were loaded? What were the science for you?
Speaker 5: That's to our show.
Speaker 3: You can get in there, Earnie Christian at Christian o'connall dot com dot au. Thanks for listen. We're back tomorrow.
Speaker 2: This is The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.